Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Story :- A Fixed Match

Written by iloveall
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was not for nothing that my wife Ritu spent almost half a day in her make over for the "Couples Only" annual dinner and dance in our club. The club had invited a star guest, who had worked as a hero in some films in the past. At that time, I was a club member and a senior marketing executive in a multinational corporation.

It was not rare but rather unusual for my wife Ritu to display her excellent vital stats this way. She usually avoided dressing up for male eye balls. However, she knew that she had the face and figure to make them rolling and that I loved to display her; particularly when there was an occasion like this to silently announce "my wife is more beautiful than yours". Annual dinner was one such occasion, she figured, and she liked to make me feel proud of being her husband.

We were married for eight years and although the excitement and euphoria of seeing each other naked or the thrill of mating had not gone away completely; but it no longer had that cutting edge. That was now replaced by emotional attachment, a desire of making each other happier and to care and understand each other's feelings.

My wife of 8 years, Ritu was simple and emotional. She was not conservative, yet not too modern in her outlook. She liked to go to clubs and parties and meet new friends. Yet she disliked splurging money on so called fashionable things. When we went to parties, I liked her to wear sexy outfits. However, I had to persuade her hard to do so; which I invariably did. That would finally result in her yielding to my request for "one last time". This had become our usual routine and an unspoken rule, before any party. She liked me to persuade her to do anything out of the way and I was always glad to do it, if I really wanted her to do it.

It would not be appropriate, at the same time, to say that she readied herself only to satisfy my ego. I felt that it was also that she wanted to prove to herself too; that at that age after mothering a child, she had not lost her ability to set on fire, males' libidos. I gave her a window of escape by repeatedly arguing that she must look desirable because I wanted to be the husband of the most beautiful and desirable woman in the party.

In the tightly wrapped sari that she wore, her shapely hips looked accentuated. Her saree was so tied that her waist right under breasts, curving inward to her tummy, flattening up until her deep navel and then flaring up towards her hips and that lustful rise just above her hairless mound; was completely naked and alluring. Her breasts were a dream for any male to watch and fondle. Even at the age of 32, she hardly needed a bra to keep her breasts upright. On top of it, I made her (she was reluctant to) wear a pin up bra that not only shaped up her lovely breasts further; but revealed her deep cleavage that left one's mind craving for those lovely soft and yet firm boobs. She deliberately left her hair untied and swinging in the air. That made her all the more desirable.

When she entered the party hall, I was thrilled to see hushed silence descending in the hall, as all looked completely mesmerized and overwhelmed at my lovely Ritu. It looked as if there was no other female in the hall. Of course there were not less than ten of them.

I began mixing with the lot and she did too. A series of introductions and "Hi, hello and how do you do?" followed liberally. I noticed complete awe in the eyes of men in particular and women too; when they saw my lovely Ritu. Among them Dev, a friend of mine just could not control his eyes as he kept staring at my wife so unabashedly that she felt unnerved and moved over to clutch my arm with concern in her eyes.

I introduced Dev to my wife Ritu and vice versa; when Dev said, "My sincere apologies to my lovely bhabhi (Bhabhi = brother's wife: a friend is like a brother) for staring."

Then he looked at her and said, "Bhabhi, please forgive me for staring. I have not seen a more beautiful girl in my life. I can't imagine that you are married. Bhaiya is so lucky."

You could well imagine the state of any woman, who is more 30 years old and a mother too, when she hears such wonderful compliments from a very smart and handsome man. Predictably, my wife was completely swept off her feet. Even for her this was a great compliment. No one ever complimented her so profusely.

I took Dev aside and asked him mischievously, "Dev, what's the matter? Of all the women you only found your bhabhi to hit on?"

Dev looked at me embarrassed and said, "Bhaiya, I am so sorry if you felt bad. She is so beautiful. You are lucky bro. But perhaps you are right. I shall be more careful now."

I tapped behind his shoulder, laughed loudly and said, "Saale, pehle line maarta hai aur phir sorry bolta hai? (First you hit on my wife and then tell me sorry?)."

Then in sober voice I told him, "Look, I was just joking, pulling your leg. You are not the only one eyeing her. You may carry on, if you like. I am not much bothered about your overtures; because I know your charm is not going to work on her. She is not like your usual preys. She is a typical conservative Indian house wife. You may have had your way elsewhere but she is different."

Dev looked at me quizzically and asked, "Bhaiya, are you serious? How can you be so sure?"

I said, "I know her like the back of my palm. We are married for 8 years now. Many people have tried to hit on her and finally given up frustrated. Mind you, not because I was jealous or something; but because she would not yield an inch." I winked at him and said, "Even one of my seniors tried once and failed."

"Bhaiya, you are sadly mistaken. There is no woman, who cannot be wooed, unless she is afraid of being targeted socially or has any psychological or health issues. But yes, because she is my respected bhabhi and your dear wife; I shall keep away from her. But I reiterate that there are no exceptions."

I was rather cheesed off at Dev's audacious confidence. I knew my wife and I knew that she could not be baited easily. Besides, I was excited and not afraid of the possibility of Dev's success. For some time, that kinky pervert bug was eating my mind wondering how exciting it would feel to see my beautiful and sexy wife being fucked by another male and how excited she would get, if two males (including me) fucked her.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I was thrilled seeing a faint possibility of my fantasy turning into reality, if by any chance Dev succeeded. I decided to try. I challenged Dev. I said, "Dev, come on! Don't be so cocky. I know her well enough and throw you an open challenge. You try your best charms on her and see. But please, if you fail, don't come back to me red faced and complain. I give you three months"

I could see Dev's expressions changing rapidly. He was excited at first, but then he sighed and said ruefully, "I know bhaiya. She will never move an inch; if she has the slightest suspicion that you may not want her to. I know I cannot succeed without your support. I accept defeat before the fight."

He did not accept the defeat. He was subtly challenging me. I was not the one to let him off the hook easily. I said firmly, "And suppose I give you my tacit approval and say that you will still not be successful?"

Dev's face lit up and then suddenly turned suspicious. He asked, "Bhaiya, are you not pulling my leg again? Did I hear what I thought you said?"

I said firmly, "Yes Dev. You heard right. I assure you that I shall not come in your way. In fact I shall go one step forward. I shall tacitly support you in letting you come closer to my wife. But be clear, you will not force her and you will not do anything against her wish. If that is clear, I accept your challenge."

Dev could not suppress glee on his face. He came and embraced me and said, "Bhaiya, let me also make one thing clear. Ritu is my dear and respected bhabhi and your beloved wife. I shall neither force her against her wish nor do anything that will cause any social or family issues between her and you. I shall not hurt any of your feelings. I shall respect you and her as much for ever as I do now; come what may. I swear and I will never ever cheat on you."

I hugged him tight and to push him a bit, I said, "You are my dear friend and brother. I still caution you not to try to make advances on her as I know you will fail, in spite of my support."

My friend Dev was smart and handsome; he was about 3 years younger to me and elder to Ritu by about two years. He called me "Bhaiya" (elder brother). He was a well muscled flat waist athletic man. He was taller than me and had excellent dress sense. He wore smart dresses that made him look naturally attractive to women. On that occasion, he had put on an immaculate tee shirt and trousers with a red scarf tied around his neck. He was a smooth talker. In parties, women looked forward to meeting and talking with him. He was well known as "Ladies man". He had a reputation that once he fancied a woman seriously, it was a foregone conclusion that she would be in his bed sooner or later.

My wife Ritu had not heard about Dev earlier. When we retreated into a corner, she asked me, as if casually, "Oh! Your friend, what was his name? Oh, let me see, Dev? Yes Dev. He called you bhaiya. He seems like a nice handsome young man. Is he married?"

Just at that very moment, a beautiful lady entered the hall. She was greeted by Dev. I saw all eyes following her. I was simply mesmerized at her grace and femininity. Well that was a decent way of saying that she hardened up my cock with her sexiness. She was Dev's wife Devika. She was a beauty incarnate. She had all that men look for in a woman. Lovely bums and boobs, lovely figure, shapely thighs and walk, blood red lips and inviting smile et al.

She was wearing a loose top and a tight knee long Capri that hugged her bums and showed their shapely generosity. Her loose fluffy cotton top when rested on her bra left no scope for imagination about the size of her breasts. They were sumptuous and sizable. She was tall for an Indian woman and well built too. My wife Ritu and Devika were almost as beautiful, but built differently.

I was taken in by her charm as much as Dev was with my wife's. I grabbed my wife's arm and moved over to Dev and his wife Devika to introduce ourselves. After introductions, Devika walked away from us with some ladies talking with them. Ritu and I moved away from the crowd and sat on a sofa.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I saw Dev standing alone some distance away from us. However, his eyes returned to focus on my wife repeatedly. Perhaps Ritu noticed it too. I guessed that she was feeling a bit awkward about it, but did not say anything.

Very soon the music started. Couples descended on the dance floor. There were some couples who danced rather well. However, most were just tapping their feet and making awkward movements thinking that they were dancing. It started with some fast paced Hindi film songs. Then there were some low paced songs.

My boss also happened to be in the club at that time and appeared from somewhere and caught my wife's hand and tried to pull her onto the dance floor to dance with him. He was abrupt and uncouth. My wife Ritu did not know who he was. She snapped at him and jerked her hand from his and pushed him away. Poor fellow staggered a little. Thoroughly embarrassed, he walked away as some women clapped at the heroics of my wife. I should have been happy at my wife's heroics too. However, I was rather disappointed at his failure to take my wife to the dance floor.

My wife Ritu was a star girl in her college too. She was famous for her beauty and daring. She was the most desired girl in the college and yet few of her colleagues had the courage to approach her for the fear of getting rebuffed. She had slapped and treated quite a few boys with her sandals and chappals; who had tried to flirt with her. Perhaps my boss was not aware of that and presumed that my beautiful wife was a game for him.

Even though Dev was some distance away from us I could see his eyes riveted on my wife Ritu. It amazed me to see that his eyes rarely moved away from my wife's body. I was subtly excited at Dev's close interest in my wife Ritu. Normally a husband should get irritated at some other male's paying extra attention to his wife. However, I felt otherwise. One of the reasons also was that I personally liked Dev and felt that he was mature and trust worthy. Dev in turn liked to talk with me. Our contact with each other though, was more formal and limited, until that time.

After a while, Dev walked as if casually and stood in front of us. He bowed down a little in front of my wife Ritu and offered her his hand, looked at me and asked, "Bhaiya, may I have a dance with my beautiful bhabhi please?"

Ritu looked embarrassed at the offer. She looked at Dev and said, "But I don't know how to dance."

Dev shot back, "Bhabhi, how many people you see dancing here, know how to dance?" Then he replied himself, "None. Besides, I shall teach you some simple steps. It is not that difficult."

Ritu looked at me. She wanted my permission. I nodded my head in approval. Dev and Ritu moved away from us as Dev held my wife's waist in one arm and rested the other one on her shoulder. Very soon Ritu started getting the hang of steps and similarly held her arms around Dev.

Suddenly the music slowed and I saw Dev pulling my wife closer to him. I quickly slipped away from their sight to a location from where I could see them but they couldn't see me. My wife Ritu looked around for me with concern in her eyes at Dev's fresh adventure. Not finding me anywhere, not knowing how to react at the sudden unexpected situation, she carried on dancing with Dev. Dev was grinding his pelvis, thighs and abdomen against my wife Ritu; holding her tight in his arms making her come very close to him in intimate dance steps.

Surprisingly, I was excited seeing Dev rubbing his pelvis against my wife's and holding my wife intimately to his chest. I should have got irritated, but I was getting aroused. My cock in my pants started hardening.

My eyes fell on Dev's wife, Devika, who helplessly watched her husband dancing with a strikingly beautiful woman intimately. I went crazy looking at her. I found her very seductive for three reasons: Firstly her lovely deep blue eyes. It looked as though her eyes dared me to come and take her into my arms. Secondly, her ample bosoms: Her breasts constantly strained her blouse and bra; bursting to come out. They looked tantalizing and provocative. They shook when she moved like branches of a tree when gentle breeze blows. Thirdly her lovely bums. Her ass protruded out of her dress so seductively that it took me a great deal of restraint to control my urge to touch them or to kiss them.

I was aroused seeing her watching her husband dance with my very pretty wife. I fancied my chances of fucking her, sometime in the future. I obviously felt bad for her. At the same time, I felt that I had a good opportunity at that moment to try my luck to get close to her. I moved over to her and offered my hand for her to dance with me. How could she refuse an invitation from the husband of the beautiful lady who was dancing with her husband rather intimately?

It was tit for tat. Devika was really beautiful. If one had to make a comparison between my wife Ritu and Devika, it would be a tossup. The only difference was that my wife Ritu was a little thinner and Devika was a little better filled and taller.

Then it was my turn to hide from Dev and my wife. I moved with Devika in a corner, where my wife Ritu and Dev could not see us. As we were dancing Devika asked me, "Dev is calling you bhaiya. Should I also call you bhaiya?"

I said, "Look dear, don't call me bhaiya. Dev's calling me bhaiya and your calling me bhaiya have different connotations. Don't you think?"

Devika nodded her lovely head, although I was not sure if she understood. Then she vented out her anguish. She asked me, "I shall call you Raj, ok? But, Dev calls you bhaiya and he has great respect for you. At the same time, he is dancing like this with his bhabhi. This is not good. What do you say?"

I understood her meaning. I said, "Look Devika. It is true that Dev calls me bhaiya. But if he dances with my wife intimately, so what? What would you say if someone else dances with her like that? Actually I would rather my wife Ritu dance with Dev than anyone else; because at least I know him. I know you. That is better than some stranger getting close to my wife. I think it is better Dev, than someone else. Because Dev loves and respects me."

Devika looked pointedly at me. Her looks said that she liked my interpretation. She might perhaps have guessed too that I wanted to get close to her and was therefore perhaps pushing that theory; but she did not say it.
Like Reply
I repeated the steps Dev was taking with my wife Ritu. I began grinding my thighs with Devika's. My cock had hardened and poked her thighs. Devika had no issues with that. She was happily letting me take the initiative and cooperated with me happily. She was hot and danced better than my wife.

As soon as the music stopped we all clapped. I saw Dev emerging from a corner holding Ritu's hand and leading her to us. As soon as Ritu saw me she came running to me. She looked at Devika and for fleeting moment I saw a woman to woman jealousy in her eyes as she said "Hello" to Devika; turned to me and said, "Dev is a good dancer. I learnt some dancing steps from him. But where were you? I was looking for you." I was tempted to ask my wife, "You also experienced some intimate dancing and body touching with Dev didn't you?" But I kept quiet.

On our way back home, I told Ritu, "I hope my boss does not get cross with me. You were rather harsh with him You almost pushed him away. Poor fellow stumbled and could have fallen down. He will never come in front of you again."

Ritu looked at me apologetically and said, "I am sorry. I didn't know he was your boss. Please offer my apologies to him. He almost grabbed me and forced me to go on the floor. If he had asked me to dance politely; I would have accepted. After all, did I not dance with your friend Dev? What is there in a dance anyway?"

I laughed at Ritu and to tease her, I said, "Darling, all things start with dance. First dance, then holding hands, then mischief here and there, then flirting and intimate body contacts and then sex."

My wife stood still, looking at me wondering. She asked, "Is that so? My God! What a fool I was to accept Dev's invitation? I should have refused Dev. Dev must be thinking that I was a game for him. That was perhaps the reason Dev kept asking me when I could meet him again."

To set her mind at ease, I said, "No darling, don't worry. I was just joking. Dancing is nothing special."

Then I decided to tease my wife a little more. I said, "But, I saw that Dev became hot while dancing closely with you. I saw his big cock making a tent in his pants. Did you not feel it?" I hinted to her that I saw them dancing intimately.

My wife's face turned pale at my swipe at her. That proved that she must have felt Dev's cock poking her body, while dancing; but she just kept quiet about it.

I said in pacifying voice, "Well, that's ok. If his cock hardened dancing closely with you, it is not his fault. What could he do? With that sexy body of yours, it is natural. Just looking at you, a man could ejaculate. It can happen to any man dancing with such a beautiful and sexy woman like you."

My wife looked embarrassed. She kept quiet for a while and then said in very low tone, "Did your cock not harden up when you danced so intimately taking Dev's wife Devika so closely in your arms?"

It was then my turn to feel embarrassed. I replied softly, "Well well, we are all at par now. Account settled."
Like Reply
Dev and I stayed about 5 kilometres away from each other. Some weeks passed after that party. Our families came closer during that period. Dev started talking to me more frequently than earlier (after meeting my wife Ritu). We started going to each other's houses and went out together for movies or eating out on weekends.

Dev and I liked each other. Even before that party, we enjoyed each other's company. After the party, however, Dev paid more attention to me. Dev always treated me like his elder brother. He called me "Bhaiya" (meaning elder brother) in spite of my forbidding him time and again. He was the only son of his father and he did not have a brother or a sister. Perhaps that was the reason that he saw me as his elder brother.

I knew Dev craved for my wife. After our talk in the party, perhaps he fancied his chances with her. Well, I couldn't fault him. I was also mad for his wife, but kept my feeling suppressed inside me, whereas Dev was a bit flamboyant about it. Slowly we both started discreetly cajoling each other's wives. But we didn't get anywhere near them. Our wives were nonchalant about it. They did not pay any serious attention to our subtle gestures. My wife Ritu and Dev's wife Devika became good friends.

On many occasions Dev came to my house alone when I was away. Ritu offered him tea snacks etc., but did not talk much and slipped away in the kitchen leaving Dev sitting idly in the living room. She knew that Dev was trying to hit on her.

Whenever Dev came to meet Ritu in my absence, both he and my wife Ritu would tell me that, when I returned. I got excited until I learnt that Ritu gave him a cold shoulder. Ritu told me hesitatingly one day that she felt that Dev's intentions were not above board. She suspected that Dev was trying hit on her to entice her, with his charms.

I took my wife in my arms and hugging her intimately, I put the onus squarely on her. I said, "Is that his fault? I don't blame the poor fellow. You are so beautiful and sexy that why Dev, anyone would want to do that if they can. Is he the first person who tried that?"

I felt excited when she told me about Dev's visits in my absence. I saw two possibilities. One was that looking at Dev's reputation of having the ability to conquer any woman that he fancied; I was pretty much optimistic that he would get over my wife's resistance or reluctance and have a way with my wife; sooner or later. I seriously hoped that he would. My heart beat faster at the thought. Secondly, I was hoping that Dev's coming closer to my wife Ritu would make Dev facilitate my easy entry into his bedroom.

One day when I was away on tour, Dev tried to gift a handicraft to my wife Ritu. Without any hesitation, Ritu snubbed him harshly. She warned him not to bring such gifts and try to tempt her.

Dev was crestfallen. He had never been snubbed like that before. When I returned from tour and met him, he almost cried narrating to me of the incident.

I told him, "See, I told you before."

But then I felt that if this continued, Dev would finally give up and my fantasy will remain only fantasy. So I assured Dev that I would talk to Ritu about it and see that things got better between them.

That evening after we retired to bed, I asked Ritu in a disappointed tone, making a face, "Ritu darling, why did you snub Dev for gifting you that handicraft piece? He bought a small gift for us and you just tore that poor fellow apart for nothing. That was not fair. He had told me about the gift earlier and I had asked him to give it to you (I lied)."

When Ritu heard that Dev had told me about the gift, she was at a loss to explain her behaviour. She said awkwardly, "I am so sorry. You should have told me about it. I did not know that he had told you about it. I thought he was trying to woo me behind your back."

I tried to pacify her and said, "No, it is not true. Whenever he visits our house in my absence, he makes it a point to tell me. He told me that he loved to play with Munnu (our son) and I have allowed him to come and play with him in my absence. Please do not misunderstand Dev. He may be attracted to you; but then be honest and tell me, with your sexiness and beauty, which virile man wouldn't?"

Like any other lady, Ritu too fell in my trap hook line and sinker; when I praised her beauty and sexiness so generously. Well, I had not exaggerated, had I? When it came to the praise of her beauty, which lady wouldn't be flattered? She said apologetically, "Ok, baba, sorry again. Please apologize to your brother or friend on my behalf. I shall now be careful not to hurt his feelings. Ok? Happy?"

It looked to me that she was happy at the development. I felt certain that on hind sight, she must have felt sorry that she had admonished Dev so badly for (what she now felt) such a trivial reason.

Ritu came closer to me and took me in her arms. Pressing her lips against mine she murmured, "You are a good man and a sensitive husband. Anyone else in your place would not have supported his friend like you have done."
Like Reply
We kept kissing hard and I found Ritu was getting hot. She moved her face away, looked at me and said, "I suspected that Dev was trying to hit on me. Sometimes I feel that he is a good man. Sometimes, I find him staring at me and trying to entice me. Now that you are supporting him and stopping me; what could I do?"

She was trying to express her confusion and helplessness. She paused for a while then suddenly in a naughty mood rolling her eyes, she said, "Be careful, Mr. Hubby. You are trading on thin ice. It's not good to give your wife and your friend such a long rope, lest he may win away your wife from you and leave you rubbing your hands."

I was not the one to let it pass. I replied with matching naughtiness, "Darling, I know and trust you more than you know and trust yourself. I know that anyone can hit on you as much as he wants. In a delicate moment someone even might be able to seduce you. All the same, I know you will remain mine forever. Our relationship means much more than just sex. Our marriage joins not just our bodies; it joins our hearts, it joins us with our children, family, society and all that. Am I right or not?"

Ritu appeared thoughtful for a while and then gently nodding her head she said, "My God! You are so thoughtful. I guess you are right." She embraced me closely and said, "Honey, do you really have so much trust in your wife?"

At that moment I understood that my darling wife Ritu was still unsure but surely had softened up a bit in her mind towards Dev. I inserted my hand in her night gown and squeezing her nipple hard, I said, "I trust you more than I trust myself."

I grabbed her breasts in both my hands and further teasing her I said, "Poor Dev was heartbroken after you snubbed him. But you are right about one thing. Dev is crazy about you. Whenever I look at him suddenly, I find that his eyes are always focused on your sumptuous breasts."

Ritu fidgeted a little. Moving away from me, she dismissed my argument with a wave of her hand and said, "Nonsense! I don't think that is true. You males think of nothing but sex all the time. I do not think he is like that." Her statement was a surprise for me. When she said that an idea suddenly flashed in my mind.

I pressed my point further, "You don't think so? Why? He is a male too! Well, if you really think Dev is not like that, let us take a test. Do one thing. Next time when he is alone with you, incite him a little. Just give him a sexy pose, or give him a bit of leeway and then see. If he does not pull you in his arms, then tell me. I will accept my defeat."

Hearing my words, Ritu turned away from me in bed in anger and said, "You should be ashamed of yourself for talking to your wife like that."

I leaned on her and took her in my arms from atop her and said, "Oh, honey! Don't turn away from me. Please forgive me, I was just joking."

Ritu too turned back to face me. She said smiling, "Never mind, I too was joking."

I took my wife Ritu in my arms tightly and said, "Honey, poor Dev has gone bonkers over you. If by mistake, he teases you or even touches you; please don't snub him and don't break his heart please?"

Ritu was getting aroused at my constant goading her about Dev in our conversation in titillating manner. She looked at me mischievously and said, "You are a strange husband! You pamper your lecherous friend (so, she knew he was lecherous!) and ask your faithful wife not to fend off your friend's sexual overtures. Why? If it is not to hurt your friendship with him, ok. I assure you that I will take care not to hurt your friend's feelings, ok?"

Then looking at my engorged cock in my night dress, she spread her palm over it and pampering it in her delicate hand she said, "You are so much worried about your friend, but look at my friend, this poor chap! How much eager he seems to be to meet his girl friend! Now come on! Please let him kiss his girl friend. Please finish the job."

Ritu was hot as hell. I quickly removed my night dress and undressed my beautiful wife. Our two naked bodies were grinding against each other, generating fire of lust. She placed her hand on my cock and found it rock hard. Her pussy was oozing out her love juice liberally.

Feeling her juice flowing out of her pussy, I told her, "You are really hot!"

She replied equally mischievously, "You are making me hot by talking dirty to me."

Ritu stopped talking to me. How could she? She had deep throated my rock hard cock into her mouth. She was almost getting gagged. She sucked it like the children do their sweetened coloured ice balls. Earlier she opposed my proposal of sucking my cock. But that night she wanted to please me. Why did she? I didn't know. Or perhaps I did. I would remember that night for a long time. She made me fuck her hard. She had three orgasms. I ejaculated twice. That was rare. I thought my friend Dev's arrows were hitting right on target.
Like Reply
When I got ready and was leaving for the office the next morning, I kissed my wife bye and reminded her, "Do you remember your promise of testing Dev? Let us see who is proved right, you or me?"

Smiling awkwardly, she pushed me away saying, 'Oho! I remember! Let me think about it. Now will you go to the office or stand here and keep talking?"

Ritu and I came out to the portico as she wanted to see me off outside the house in the portico. I turned her around and grabbed her by her waist. Placing my arms around her and pulling her tightly close and bringing my mouth on to her mouth, I asked her, "You will not think. You will do as I said. Ok? Will you do it or not? Promise me."

Ritu was out of her wits. There were people walking outside having a good view of us. She tried to push me away saying, "What are you doing? People are watching us. Please don't make a scene. Yes, I will do it. Now please leave me and go."

I laughed as I walked on my way to my office, waving her bye. She stood in our portico looking quite embarrassed and perhaps wondering about my thought process.

Around noon time on that day I phoned Dev. I told him, "Ritu had asked me to get her two packets of Maggy noodles. I just forgot about it. I am now tied up in the office. I will not be able to deliver them any time soon. If you are nearby, can you please be kind to buy two packets of Maggy noodles and deliver them to Ritu? I shall be grateful."

I knew that Dev always looked for an excuse to visit my house anyway. How could he pass up an opportunity like that? He immediately said that he was going to pass through that area and would positively pick up the packets and deliver them home.

I rang up my wife Ritu and told her, "Dev would be there any time. Are you ready to receive him?"

Ritu was flustered at my obstinacy. She asked me in frustrated voice, "Have you not yet forgotten about it? Are you testing Dev or me? After all, what is it you want from me?"

I said stubbornly, "Will you do it or not? Will you keep or beak your promise?" Ritu always took pride in declaring that she never broke her promise. I took advantage of that.

Ritu finally gave up and said, "I don't know what kind of husband you are. Ok baba, don't pester me. I will do it. I am going to change now. You are bent upon making me do something weird; but mind you, if something goes wrong, don't blame me. Ok?"

I replied, "Darling, I love you so much and will love you forever, come what may. I am asking you to do this. Whatever happens as a consequence is my responsibility and not yours. I shall never blame you; believe me."

Within half an hour of our conversation, Dev reached our house. He pressed the door bell. There was no response. The door was not bolted. It opened when he pushed it a little. He found no one in the house. However, he heard sound from the bathroom that indicated that Ritu was bathing. Dev sat on a sofa in the drawing room.

Dev heard my wife Ritu calling out loud from the bathroom, "Suchitra, go to the kitchen and clean the utensils. I shall come out soon." Suchitra was our house maid, who came to clean utensils and do sweeping, mopping chores. Dev understood that Ritu thought that it was our maid Suchitra, who had come and opened our front door. Dev just kept quiet to surprise Ritu.

Very soon Ritu came out of the bath room wrapped in a towel. She first went to the kitchen and not finding anyone there, came to the drawing room. She saw Dev in the drawing room. When Dev saw Ritu wrapped in a towel almost half naked, he was out of his wits. His jaws fell open. My wife stood there in all her glory, barely wrapped in a towel, with half her body naked to the feasting eyes of Dev. Dev could clearly see the mystic rise of her lovely globes. The towel barely covered her thighs. Her lovely thighs made Dev's head go spinning. Ritu's wet hair was spread all over her face and partly covered her ample bosoms. At that time, Ritu appeared to Dev like a sex Goddess incarnate, ready to shower her blessings on poor Dev.

When Ritu saw Dev with his jaws open looking unashamed at her half naked figure; Ritu let out a sharp shrill. Then suddenly realising that her sharp loud voice may alarm neighbours, she toned down her voice and asked, "Dev, how come you are here at this time?"

Dev was tongue locked seeing my wife in that condition. He could barely muster out some incoherent words, "Ritu... please.... forgive me.... I didn't.... know that you were taking a bath..... I pressed the bell. When.... there was no.... response, I .... pushed the door open. Raj phoned me and said that you wanted two Maggi packets during the day. Since he couldn't come, he asked me to give these to you. Here I am."
Like Reply
Dev extended his hand to hand over the two packets to Ritu. However, his eyes were riveted on Ritu's sumptuous breasts. When Ritu came closer and picked up the packets, Dev could not resist his urge to look into Ritu's towel. Although Ritu had tightly clutched her towel in his hands, the towel could not cover her breasts fully. Either she had to cover her chastity or her breasts. She preferred the first option. More than half of her breasts were exposed. Her thighs well above her knees were also exposed. Dev just had a huge urge to take my wife Ritu in his arms and lay her on the sofa and climb over her and fuck her there and then

Dev just could not suppress his overwhelming lust. He moved closer to Ritu and took her in his arms. Ritu must have guessed Dev's thoughts. She held her towel tighter. She had her own problems. Firstly she could not shout for help and make a spectacle for the neighbours. Secondly she had her towel in one hand and packets in the other. She was unable to resist Dev in that condition.

She shook her body hard to try and break away from the clutches of Dev's arms. She was however, not able to break free from Dev's strong grip. She felt Dev's strong muscles around her straddling her completely.

Dev bent down to place his lips on Ritu's. He wanted to kiss her. Ritu feared that unless she does something drastic, Dev would overpower her and disrobe her and fuck her. She threw away the packets from her hand on the sofa and shoved Dev hard with her hand that became free to push him away from her. Dev staggered and released ritu. Ritu was scared like hell and knew very well that Dev would not spare her that afternoon; if she showed even a tiny bit of weakness. She also knew that she would not be able to resist him for long; once Dev started to kiss and fondle her; because she was sexually aroused too, feeling Dev's physique rubbing her.

She ran to the bedroom in panic. Her chest was heaving up and down as she breathed hard; half due to the toil and half due to excitement of feeling Dev's strong and forceful muscles on her body.

She suddenly realised that as she ran into the bed room in panic, she had forgotten (or was it intentional?) to bolt the bedroom door behind her. She was afraid that Dev might follow her to the bedroom too. She looked behind her and was relieved to find Dev standing in the drawing room, looking in her direction; nonplussed at the unexpected development.

Ritu's heart was pounding at bursting pace. She closed the door, wiped herself quickly, changed into a loose fitting gown hurriedly, not caring to put on bra and panty and came out to the drawing room rubbing her hair with the towel. She felt relieved seeing Dev standing awkwardly like a statue completely bereft of any aggressive intent looking baffled and embarrassed at his impulsiveness.

Ritu must have looked sexier in that loose gown with her wet hair wrapped in the towel, as she entered the drawing room to meet Dev. The gown was hinting at the treasure that it hid from the eyes of the beholder. But it gave sufficient hints of what was not visible, when it fell loosely on the naked curves of her body, as she moved. Dev saw that she had not put on any under garments. Dev realised that it was a positive signal for Dev. Dev decided to play the game patiently.

Street smart that he was; as soon as my wife entered the drawing room, Dev almost fell on my wife's feet begging her forgiveness. He looked as if he was about to weep. He said, "Bhbhi, please forgive me for my stupid behaviour. I lost my bearing for a moment when I saw you in that condition. Please slap me hard or hit me with your sandals; but please forgive me for my intemperate behaviour. Please don't tell Raj Bhaiya about my idiocy lest he might break relations with me. I shall not leave until you say that you have forgiven me."

Ritu was taken aback at the sudden change in Dev's behaviour. She was also acutely embarrassed seeing him falling at her feet. She knew that it was she who had incited Dev. It was not poor fellow's fault at all. In fact, she was impressed with Dev's restraint that he did not follow her into her bedroom; or else the story would have been different. She would not have been able to stop Dev and Dev would certainly have pulled off that towel and undressed her. She was unsure that if that had happened, whether she would have resisted him strongly enough to prevent him from fucking her in her bedroom.

She bent down, caught Dev's hand and gently pulled him up. She was touched emotionally at Dev's repentance.

She smiled at Dev and said, "Dev, come on. It happens. In fact, I have to apologize for shouting at you. It was my fault. I should not have come out dressed like that. It could have been someone else. Then it would have been terrible. Don't worry. This will remain between us. I won't talk this with my hubby. Please wait. I shall bring tea for you." Ritu quickly retreated into the kitchen to make tea for both of them.

As Ritu served tea, she told Dev, "In fact, I am the one to apologize to you for rejecting the gift you brought from Jodhpur. I misunderstood you. Raj told me that you had already talked to him about that."
Like Reply
Then rolling her eye balls mischievously, Ritu said, "But Dev, mind you; now that will cost you dear. I am not going to be satisfied with just that one gift. I want many more. Now if my demands increase, please do not back out."

Dev quickly recovered and smiled broadly at his success and said, "Bhabhi, you just have to ask. I will sacrifice my life at your feet."

My wife replied, "Let your life be for Devika. I only want gifts."

It was as if Dev had hit a jackpot. From that day, Dev was no longer ignored in my house. When Dev arrived, my wife Ritu rushed to receive him at the door with a smile. She talked with him for a length of time, even asked him to join her in the kitchen or bedroom; if she was working there. Dev was a regular visitor then in our house; irrespective of whether I was there or not. When Dev made her laugh at his funny jokes; she did not hesitate to hold his hands or casually hug him; even in my presence.

Dev played the game like a professional hunter; waiting patiently for his prey to err and waited for his opportunity; which he knew will come his way sooner or later. He was careful to avoid any visible sexuality in their interaction. Dev came over to play with my son and brought chocolates and ice cream for him frequently. He had won over our son munnu.

When Dev visited in my absence, both Dev and my wife Ritu made it a point to inform me about his visit. Ritu started to ask Dev to help her here and there. Ritu asked Dev to buy groceries or vegetables for her occasionally; in my absence. Dev was happy to help. I felt that something was brewing between them. If there was no feeling of intimacy, then at least there was no animosity or feeling of indifference between them. My wife was no longer afraid or suspicious of Dev as before.

Naturally, I was the beneficiary. Dev became kinder to me. One day he suddenly landed at my house. Ritu was busy in the kitchen. There was usual hello, hi etc. He had a packet in his hand. Suddenly the packet fell of his hand accidently. I felt as if he had dropped it intentionally. As I bent down and picked it up a picture slipped out of it. That was his wife Devika's picture.

She was standing on a sea shore in her bikini. Her eyes looked as if they were challenging the viewer. Her fully swollen breasts bulged out of the bikini top. A small strip of cloth barely hid her pussy. Her shapely buttocks looked eager to be spanked and pinched. I was speechless looking at her picture for a while.

I realised suddenly that Dev was looking at me watching weird expressions on my face. I felt embarrassed at my staring at the picture so intently for quite some time. Returning the picture to Dev, I said, "Sorry chum, my fault, I should not have seen it."

Dev laughed at my awkwardness and said, "Bhaiya, why should you not see this picture? I don't know how many people on the beach saw her half naked in person clad in the bikini, on the beach that day. You are not an outsider. You are our close friend. If you can't see her like this; then who can? I mean, if you had a picture of Ritu like this, would you have hesitated to show it to me?"

I nodded my head and replied awkwardly, "Yah, sure! I would have shown it to you."

Dev smiled broadly, handing over the entire packet to me and said, "Bhaiya, keep this for some time and see all the pictures in there. These are our honeymoon pictures. You will see Devika and me in some sexy poses. You can see them to your heart's content. Please share them with Ritu too. Bhaiya, you will agree that now we are not just close friends. We are now very intimate with each other. I do not want to hide anything from you two. I feel that there should be no secrecy, difference or distance at all between Devika, you, Ritu bhabhi and me. We must share everything that we have without exception. I mean you should treat Ritu and Devika in the same way and I should too. Don't you think so?"

Like a silly boy, I nodded my head. As he was leaving almost as an afterthought, he stopped and said, "And by the way, by all means, share these pictures with Ritu bhabhi too." before he left.

Dev had unveiled his heart's desire in his final statement before his departure. At first, I could not fathom the deep meaning of his revelation. As I kept thinking deeper, after Dev left; what he wanted to hint through his sentence, became clearer to me. The most important part, I thought was the sequence in which he rolled out our names. He first took his wife's name, followed by mine, then my wife's and then his own name.

I thought he was hinting that I should treat Devika in the same way as I treated Ritu. Similarly Dev could treat Ritu in the same way as Devika. That my wife should treat Dev same way as she treated me and Devika should treat me in the same way as she treated her husband. I should treat Devika like my wife and Dev should treat Ritu as his wife. He was clearly hinting at wife swap. A huge bell started ringing in my brain. I had goose pimples, just thinking about Dev's hint.

As the meaning became clearer, I thought that was exactly what I was thinking too! My God! How two devils think alike! Dev was a real business man. He knew that to get something, you must offer something that the other person wants, in return. He was offering me the access to his wife, in return to his access to my wife. Well, that was what I wanted too. Then what was there to think? Well, we had to think of a good strategy to achieve our goal. I started thinking seriously.
Like Reply
The first thing that hit my mind was a doubt. I had a fleeting suspicion for quite some time that my wife Ritu was not happy with my sexual performance. By going for such barter, should I not be careful; lest I lose my dear wife to Dev? Dev was virile, strong and could be better than me in bed. Suppose Ritu falls in love with Dev?

But that was not possible, because Dev also loved his wife too much. Then he had to think of his daughter too. Ritu and I also had our son Munnu. So there were too many obstacles in that happening. My doubt was adequately addressed.

But yes, there was one more thing to think about. After the veil of shame was removed, it is likely that Ritu might want to get fucked by Dev again and again or Dev might like to fuck Ritu again and again. I consoled myself thinking that both Ritu and Dev are sensible persons. Dev treated me as his elder brother and he would not do anything that could hurt our relationship. If they want to fuck, they would not do it without my knowledge and permission and if they do it with my permission, I had no problem in their fucking.

I knew that out of the two, Ritu was much more sensible. She would not do anything rash to hurt our married life. She was also like a tigress. If she lost her temper, she would not waste a minute to throw Dev out of the house. She was powerful enough to control Dev. In the past too she had dealt firmly with Dev. Dev was also afraid of his wife. All four of us would check the other if the time came. Thus there were at least three checks to prevent anyone from going out of control; if we do not consider our kids, that is. Thus all my concerns were suitably addressed. Besides, I knew that Ritu loved me too much to risk our married life. She very well knew the difference between love and sex. Finally I brushed off the clutter of doubts with a single argument that if I kept on thinking too much, I would never be able to move forward. Now the main challenge remained of making our wives accept our ideas favourably.

Then a thought cropped up in my mind. Women are inherently jealous. They would never be able to see their husband fuck another woman, even if her husband was fucking her. If we try and convince one, then the other might back out or create obstacles. Besides, there will always be that question, why should I be the first? Let the other one take the initiative. This was a big question.

Then suddenly a solution flashed in mind. Why not Dev and I work on one wife first and get her to a situation, where she succumbs to our temptation and accepts to be shared. Then the three including the wife shared, will work on the one wife remaining. It would not be difficult to break through the resistance of the other wife, because the first wife will be our supporter. This seemed like a very workable solution. Besides, I was not prepared to wait to see Dev fuck Ritu with me in a threesome.

Having worked so hard to remove suspicions from Ritu's mind for Dev and bring Dev and Ritu closer, I did not want to let this opportunity slip away. I was going crazy at the thought of getting my wife Ritu fucked by a virile male with me. I wanted see how the other male fucks her, how she reacts to the other male fucking her, how many orgasms she has and how I fuck her with the other male working on her breasts or feeding his cock in her mouth. I was desperate to get another male in our bed. And I saw Dev as that male. He was willing and so was I. Besides, he is bound to keep our illicit relationship under wraps in his own interest.

Dev and I had softened up my wife a little towards Dev. However, for our plan to succeed, we had to break the wall of Ritu's remaining resistance completely. I knew Dev's craze for my wife. I was convinced that with Dev's reputation, if Dev found even a little bit of positive vibe from Ritu, he will not spare her. If he senses a little bit of weakening of her resistance, he will somehow persuade her, entice her, convince her and do everything possible to lead her to a situation where she might agree to get fucked by him. But we had to make sure that nothing went wrong.

It should not happen, that after all the work done, Ritu snapped up and the whole game plan came crashing down.

First thing I had to do was to fix Dev's name repeatedly in my wife's mind as a wonderful sexy person and try and make her desire for him. Therefore I had to keep repeating Dev's name in sexual way to titillate my wife Ritu. The next evening at bed time, when Ritu was tired and ready to go to sleep, I took out the envelope that Dev had given me, which contained Devika and Dev's sexy poses and handed it to Ritu. I told her that those were the pictures of Dev with his wife Devika on their honeymoon.

I slyly watched Ritu through a corner of my eyes flipping through the pictures, one after another. I noticed that she did not pay much attention to Devika's semi nude pictures. However, she stopped and keenly scrutinised Dev's pictures; standing almost naked wearing just a tiny loin cloth type sexy shorts, showing a huge bulge out between his legs, covering his engorged cock.
Like Reply
As if I did not notice her interest in Dev's pictures, I told Ritu, "Darling, you know, when Dev caught me looking closely at Devika's half naked pictures on the beach; I felt acutely embarrassed. I apologised to Dev for watching Devika's half nude pictures. Do you know what Dev told me in reply?"

Trying to control her eagerness, Ritu asked me, "What did he say?"

I said, "Dev said, so what if I had seen Devika's half nude pictures? A lot many people on the beach on that day saw her half nude in that bikini. He said, those people were outsiders, but you and I are his intimately close persons. He said that we should not differentiate between our two couples. Relationship between Devika and me and Dev and you should be the same as between couples. We should not differentiate between each other. Do you know what that means?"

Ritu said innocently, "Of course, he is right. We are now so close that we should not get into formalities like earlier. That is why now I do not hesitate to accept gifts from Dev or asking Dev to get some groceries or vegetables in your absence. I don't mind his coming home even when you are away. He has become one of us. So he is right isn't he? What is there to understand?"

I pinched my simple wife's cheeks and said, "My silly wify. Think harder. There was a deep meaning, hidden in his sentence."

Ritu kept looking blankly and questioningly at me.

I felt frustrated at my wife's simplicity. I said, "Oh God! Look at my silly wife! You still do not understand? What Dev meant was that you should not differentiate between me and him and Devika should not differentiate between me and Dev. Which means you should treat Dev same as you treat me, meaning as your husband and Devika should treat me also as her husband. He subtly pointed that any of us can fuck the other's wife and that we can exchange our wives. He pointed at what is called "Wife Swap".

There was a sudden change on my wife's face. She looked shocked as the meaning of my sentence dawned upon her. She said in an agitated voice, "This is very strange! It is ok to flirt a little here and there with each other's wife. But exchange? What nonsense! It is very wrong of Dev to say that, if he meant what you think he did. But I feel that perhaps he did not mean what you have interpreted. I have a suspicion that you have made this all up to malign Dev. Poor Dev, he is so simple! He is impulsive yes, but cunning? I do not think he is cunning."

I laughed in my sleeve. Dev and simple? This established that Dev was hitting at my wife and his hits were on target. He had adequately impressed my simple wife with his simplicity and guile. Whatever outright flirting he did; Ritu thought that to be his impulsiveness. Dev was doing his job well. He was able to make his prey (Ritu) unsuspecting of him. I saw a great hope for success of my plan.

I then asked Ritu, "Do you know what else Dev said?" Ritu looked at me wanting to hear it. I said, "Dev asked me if I had your half nude pictures, would I not have shared them with him? What could I have done? I said, yes I would have."

When Ritu heard that, she looked at me perplexed. Her face reddened. She blushed. She was unable to meet me eye to eye. She was in deep thought for a while. After that she broke her silence, "If you had such pictures of mine, would have shown them to Dev? That would not have been fair. Well, in any case, there is no such picture of mine. So what are you going to show him? We never went to honeymoon." There was a distinct sign of disappointment in her voice.

I tried to console her. I said, "Anyway we can still have such pictures taken, if you agree."

"So that you could show them to Dev?" Ritu asked.

"That, I will have to do, because I have promised Dev. Would you have objection to that?" I paused for desired effect. And then for greater effect; I said, "But wait, you don't have to do that; because you have done even better than that. You have shown Dev your half naked body; when he saw you wrapped in a towel in our house. Haven't you?"

Ritu remained silent. She slipped closer to me. Hearing about that incident from me, she was aroused. I realised that I had a key to arouse my wife Ritu. Whenever I wanted to arouse her, I just have to start some sexy anecdote of Dev. Many times thereafter, I had to fabricate some imaginary talk I had with Dev on sexual topic. That would set my wife on fire. She did not realise that I was making up stories to make her hot and then to make her a willing fuck partner.

Having come so far, then was the time for me to move ahead to take the matter to its logical conclusion. I started thinking hard, what should I do to move forward. But I had not to do much. Things were moving automatically.

One Sunday, Dev dropped by in the morning; on his way to his office. I was watching a very interesting match on the TV. Ritu was working in the kitchen. Dev was not very keen to watch the TV and was leafing through the newspaper. I heard Ritu calling me from the kitchen. She wanted me to bring down a box containing wheat flour from the shelf above the kitchen platform. She said she could not reach it. I was engrossed on watching the game. I told her that I would send Dev who would get the box from the shelf. She was annoyed at me for that. She shouted back saying that it was my responsibility; the match could wait.

I asked Dev to go and get the box from the shelf. Dev happily went to the kitchen and offered his help. However, my wife was furious at my indifference. She said obstinately that she did not want any body's help; she would get the box down herself. The platform was a bit high. She raised one leg to reach the kitchen platform. At that time, Ritu was wearing a saree. As soon as she rested her one leg on the platform, her saree and petticoat slipped down exposing her naked thigh almost up to between her legs showing a part of her panty to the feasting eyes of Dev.

She saw the expression on Dev's face looking lustfully at her naked thighs. She quickly brought her leg down and corrected her dress. She looked helpless. Dev offered once again that he would get the box down; but Ritu was adamant that only she would bring the box down.
Like Reply
Then in one sudden impulsive move, Dev caught Ritu's shoulders, turned her around and inserted his two arms through the armpits of my wife from behind her. He grabbed her tight, cupped her breasts hard, pulled her tight onto his body, knelt down and applied full upward thrust behind her to lift her up. My lovely wife was too stunned to react; but she managed to land on the platform. She stood on the kitchen platform visibly trembling and unsteady.

My God! When I heard of this incident, my cock hardened and it started oozing out pre-cum; thinking how Dev must have taken the golden opportunity to squeeze my wife's breasts after he inserted his arms through the armpits of my wife from behind her. How he would have pushed his engorged cock from behind her to poke her ass, yet feigning that it was all a part of his duty.

With some difficulty, Ritu managed to lift the box of flour in her hands. However, she was unable to maintain her balance. Dev sounded a word of caution from down, saying, "Bhabhi, be careful, lest you might fall." He enveloped Ritu's legs in his arms in an attempt to steady her.

However, the result was opposite. Before Dev could complete the sentence, my wife Ritu stumbled and fell right on top of Dev. In turn Dev also slipped and fell down. As both fell, Dev took care to hold my wife Ritu tight into his arms from behind her to absorb her fall, so she did not hit the hard floor. The lid of the flour box flung open, spilling all of the flour on both of them. Hearing my wife's shrieks and all the commotion, I rushed to the kitchen and saw a highly erotic scene playing out on the kitchen floor.

Dev lay on his back on the floor. My wife was on top in Dev's lap, with her back on him. Dev's arms had enveloped my wife's body fully from behind her, pulling her tightly onto him. Dev's hands cupped and squeezed my wife's two ripe, full breasts with impunity. Ritu's ass was centred right on Dev's cock. My wife's saree and petticoat had been pulled up well above her thighs. It looked almost as if Dev had pulled her dress up and was preparing to fuck her from behind. Most of the flour had fallen on Dev. His face and eyes were fully covered with the spilled flour. The flour had also fallen all over his dress and the rest of his body.

I clapped and laughed and said, "My God! What an erotic scene, right out of a porn flick."

Ritu quickly got up removing Dev's hands from her breasts and adjusting her dress properly. She was flustered. Dev got up after her. He said, 'Sorry Raj, all this was so sudden and unexpected."

My wife Ritu composed herself and almost cried admonishing me, "Raj, This is entirely your fault. I called you to help me. But you had no time; watching that stupid match. You asked your friend to help me and look what he has done."

I retorted back in mock anger, "Has he done this? Is it his fault at all? Poor fellow helped you. You fell on him and it was Dev who absorbed your fall. Just imagine, what would have happened; if he was not there? You would have fallen on the floor and could have broken your bones. Then we would have been rushing at this time to take you to a hospital. And you say it is his fault? Why all this? It was just because I could not come and help you and I sent Dev instead. Was it such a big issue that you were so cross with me? You could have allowed Dev to take down the flour box from the upper shelf. He could have done it easily with his height. Darling, it is not fair to avoid accepting your own fault."
Like Reply
My poor wife Ritu had tears in her eyes. She said remorsefully, "You are right Raj. I behaved like a brat. I am so sorry. I made a mistake and I must correct it." Then turning in Dev's direction, she said, "Please forgive me Dev. I am sorry for blaming you although you tried to help me. I shall wash your dress and let me clear your face." As she said this, she lifted a corner of her saree to clean Dev's face.

I laughed in my sleeve and saw a golden opportunity to get Dev and my wife closer once again. I stopped her. I told Ritu, "Not here. Look what you have done to Dev's dress. Poor fellow was dressed to go to his office from here. His dress is full of flour. His eyes are covered with flour. He can hardly see. Don't clean him here. You will spread all the flour on the floor. You might need water to clean properly. Take him to the washroom; carefully wipe all the flour from his face, eyes and from his dress too and then you may wash his dress."

Ritu looked at me bewildered at my suggestion. She was perhaps wondering why I was asking her to go to the washroom with Dev; which might encourage Dev to flirt with her. However, I cut her thought short and said, "Don't look at me like that. You both look like circus jokers. You wanted to return the favour didn't you? So go and. Clean him up and clean up yourself. I am going to watch the match. Ok?"

Ritu dumbly nodded her head ruefully and took Dev's hand to lead him to our washroom. I pretended to return to the drawing room to watch the match.

Dev played his part well. I was not sure if with all the flour on his face, Dev could see properly or not. However, he meekly (or happily) followed my wife Ritu to the bathroom. While following her he took his hand away from her and rested both his hands on my wife's waist as he followed her. He dropped his hand once on her bums and caressed them pretending as if he stumbled on the way. Ritu stopped for a second when he did that but then moved on. Ritu went in first followed by Dev.

I quietly moved over to the bathroom door after they entered. I peeped in through the partially closed door and saw that my wife stood with a small towel in her hand adjusting herself and Dev in the bathroom space. Her shapely ass covered under the saree was towards me. I could see them clearly from outside. However, because I was in the dark they could not see me and anyway, they both were too excitedly busy with themselves to notice me.

Dev stood straight facing my wife Ritu. He had kept his flour covered eyes shut. Dev stood straight. In the bathroom too Dev's hands gripped Ritu's waist as if he wanted to keep his balance. In the compact space, it was almost as if Ritu was in his arms. There was hardly in gap between them. It was only minutes ago that Dev had grabbed my wife's sumptuous breasts over her blouse and poked his cock onto Ritu's ass (of course over her dress). That must have made his cock rock hard. I saw his cock standing tight and upright in his trousers. It made a big tent, I was not sure if my wife felt Dev's cock bulging out of his trousers almost poking into her body.

Dev pulled my wife closer, pretending that in the small space, he was unsteady. Ritu appeared too hassled to pay notice to Dev's overtures. She turned a little. I could see her face then. She carefully wiped flour off Dev's face first and then his eyes and asked Dev if he could see. Dev rubbed his eyes and said that some flour had gone into his eyes and he had burning sensation. He said it might take some time before he could see. I was not sure if that was true. He asked Ritu if in the meantime, she could wipe off the flour from his shirt and trousers.

I saw my wife Ritu start wiping the flour off Dev's neck, collars and shirt with her towel. When she was done; she asked Dev to remove his shirt and throw it in a corner for her to wash it later. Dev was wearing a sleeveless vest, which amply emphasised his athletic chest and biceps. Ritu cleaned the flour from Dev's biceps and arms. She worked clinically and no longer looked hassled. She was at ease. She casually felt Dev's biceps in her hands. She caressed them instinctively. I saw a flicker of admiration in her eyes as she felt Dev's muscles.

Some flour had fallen on Dev's neck and through that inside onto his chest. She tried to insert her hand to clean his chest. Dev realised that and quickly removed his vest too. Now Dev stood topless. Ritu looked at Dev, who had his eyes tightly closed. She wiped the flour off his chest and caressed his bulging chest and pinched his nipple casually. Dev must have felt hugely aroused, when he felt her caressing his athletic chest. I could see that from the tighter and longer flagpole that was clearing poking my wife between her legs, when Dev thrust his pelvis forward pretending to be unsteady.

She bent a little and wiped flour off Dev's waist. Then Ritu had to move back and sit down to wipe the flour off Dev's trousers. She pulled the hem of her saree to her knees and slowly placed her hips on a tiny stool. She sat on it to wipe the flour off Dev's trousers. That was when she came face to face with the huge protruding flagpole in Dev's trousers. She looked at that completely foxed.
Like Reply
Her mouth was level with Dev's cock. She had to wipe that area of Dev's trousers. There must have been a big turmoil in her mind, whether to touch that or not; because I saw her looking at Dev's engorged cock under his trousers intently without touching it. I was not sure whether that was a look of awe or uncertainty on her face. I looked with bated breath to see if she touched it or not.

To my surprise, Ritu quietly held Dev's trousers at that point holding his cock in her hand and wiped that and other areas around it and below. There was a clear patch of Dev's slimy pre-cum, which I was sure she could feel. She had to hold his protruding cock in her hand for a while on his trousers. As soon as Ritu finished wiping his trousers; Dev in one swift motion, slipped his trousers down completely. He was wearing a very small but loose cotton brief that was completely wet. Dev's hard and long cock stood like a flagpole in his brief. Dev's cock must be pretty long; because it protruded by at least six to seven inches out of his brief.

I could see multiple expressions on my wife's face. Her jaws fell open looking at the monstrous hard cock covered by the flimsy brief, pointing straight at her mouth. Suddenly Dev pretended to stagger and thrust his pelvis forward pushing his cock right into my wife's open mouth. Ritu gagged with the girth of Dev's cock and the cloth. She choked as she tasted Dev's pre-cum and his engorged cock in the brief inside her mouth. She sputtered. She caught Dev's cock, pushed him back and began coughing. She said softly, (so that her voice does not travel to me in the other room), "What are you doing Dev? Stand straight."

Dev said, "I am sorry, I just could not see properly and lost balance." I knew the bastard did it intentionally.

When she stood up finally, Dev opened his eyes, after pretending to rub them for a while. He saw Ritu standing close to him. After touching and gulping Dev's cock, my wife's face was flush with acute shame and embarrassment. She knew that Dev felt her holding his cock for a while and mouthing it also even if for a few seconds.

Dev saw some flour spread across Ritu's face and on her saree. He quickly snatched the towel from my wife's hands and said, "Bhabhi, Your face, saree and body are soiled with the flour too. It was good of you to help me out. Now let me also reciprocate your gesture."

Before Ritu could protest, without giving my wife Ritu the slightest opportunity; Dev started rubbing the towel on my wife's face, cheeks, neck and her breasts. Ritu stood there stunned and motionless at Dev's brazenness. Then throwing towel aside, although her breasts were rather clean, Dev inserted his hand inside Ritu's blouse and bra and kept rubbing and squeezing them audaciously.

My wife was breathing hard at this sudden and entirely unexpected development. Her breasts were heaving up and down making a stunningly erotic sight with Dev cupping and squeezing them merrily. My wife must have been in terrible dilemma. She did not want to shout because she did not want me rushing down to the bathroom and see them once again in that condition.

She caught Dev's hands and said in a low voice, "Dev, what are you doing? Stop it. Raj is in the drawing room. He may come here any moment and see us like this."

Dev in a sudden movement took my wife Ritu in his arms tightly and placed his lips on her and started kissing her hard. He held her boobs tight in his hands and said, "Bhabhi, I am so sorry. I am helpless. Please bhabhi, please don't say no. At least let me kiss you. I am unable to control myself. I assure you bhaiya will not know this."

For a moment I saw my wife's resistance crumbling as she started responding to Dev's kisses. But then suddenly Ritu gave a hard shove to Dev and threw him off balance. She steadied herself, adjusted her saree and blouse and slowly climbed over the bucket that was coming her way out of the bathroom. I rushed back to the drawing room, pretending to watch the match. (I must admit that I had actually seen a better match in the bathroom).

When Ritu came out to the drawing room, I could detect acute embarrassment written all over her face. I asked her serenely, "Why are you looking so hassled? Is everything ok?"

Ritu composed herself and for the first time lied to me in a very unconvincing manner, "Oh! Everything is fine. I will wash Dev's clothing today. He is still in the bathroom. It would be good if you gave your dress to Dev; so that he could go back to his house to change into his own clothes." As soon as she finished her sentence, she ran back to our bedroom. I suspected that she lay on bed and broke down crying after that for some time.

I went to my wardrobe, pulled out a loose fitting shirt and a trouser and gave them to Dev in the bathroom. He changed and came out. He looked ruffled also. He spoke something awkwardly and left saying that he would better go home and change into his own clothing to go to his office.

When Ritu came out of the bedroom, I could see her swollen eyes suggesting that she had cried. I called her in my arms and hugged her tightly. When I bent to kiss her, she offered her lips. When I asked her again, "Is there anything you want to tell me?" She replied that she would talk to me in the evening.

I did not open the topic about Dev and Ritu's bathroom adventure when we went to bed. However, my wife appeared quite sombre and said to me, "Raj, darling, I have to tell you something important."

I looked at her inquisitively, although I almost knew what she was going to say. She had tears in her eyes as she said, "In the morning, when you asked me if everything was ok, I lied. Everything was not ok."

My lovely wife narrated the whole thing that happened between Dev and her in the bathroom almost as it had happened except about Dev's pushing his cock in her mouth and his fondling her breasts by inserting his hands into her blouse. She concluded by saying that in the end something more had happened that she felt too awkward to speak.

I laughed and asked her, "I know that Dev could not have fucked you in the bathroom. Then what happened?"

Ritu relaxed seeing me laughing. She poked me in the rib, smiling and said it was nothing like that. Then I asked her, "Did he kiss you?"

She laughed again embarrassed and said, "Your brother is very naughty. Yes, he pushed his lips on mine and did peck my lips; But I did not allow him to kiss me really." Well! I knew that it was half truth. Dev had kissed her hard, even if for a short while.
Like Reply
I took her in my arms and said, "Look darling. Dev did not fuck you and did not kiss you. The best he could have done next was probably to fondle your breasts or to make you touch his cock. Are you so much worked up for that?"

My coy wife came into my arms, made me bend down to kiss her and then asked me, "Shouldn't I be?" With that sentence, she removed her dress and began to undress me. I could see that she was real horny.

She took all the initiative to take my tongue into her mouth and making me fuck her mouth with my tongue. She was highly aroused at the talk of their bathroom adventures of the morning. That night we fucked like rabbits. As we were fucking, she stopped me at one point and said that she wanted to give me a gift. I looked at her surprised. She knelt down on her knees in doggy position and asked me to fuck her ass. I was completely baffled.

Earlier, whenever I had begged her to let me fuck her ass; she always refused. She said that she didn't like it. But that night she willingly offered her ass to me. I oiled her ass and liberally lubricated my cock and Gosh! What a fuck that turned out to be! Both of us cummed several times that night. I rarely saw her aroused like I saw her that night. That was the miraculous result of her adventure of the morning with Dev and I was delighted that my devious plan was going according to schedule.

Some weeks passed by uneventfully until holi festival. This was one festival when people apply colours on others. Usually people try to do this moderately. This is one occasion when some married males tend to take liberties with their female crushes; particularly other's wives by applying colours on their cheeks, head, neck etc. A few adventurous persons go beyond that too.

At about 11 am, I came out of the house, putting on a soiled old dress and joined our neighbours in the park. Men, women and children were chatting, laughing, talking and applying colour on each other. There was impromptu song and dance program by children too. Some were distributing sweets snacks etc. Ritu was in the house, getting ready to come out.

I saw Dev entering our society's gate. I did not see his wife with him. I said 'Hi' to him and asked him to join us. He said he wanted to pee and asked if anybody was home. I told him Ritu was in the house. He said that he would join me soon and went to my apartment.

After some time, Dev came out and spent a few minutes with us and then left. He would have barely crossed the society gate, when I saw Ritu rushing to me. Her face was flushed and barely visible. She was coloured all over. Her hair, face, neck, saree, blouse were fully coloured.

She looked greatly hassled. When she came near me I asked her what the matter was. She caught my hand and almost dragged me to our flat. When we went inside, she started crying. She said, "Darling, it is your brother and friend Dev; you know what he did today?"

I asked her what he did that she looked so harassed.

She said, "Look at me. Your friend painted me all over. He applied colour to my hair, neck, blouse, waist and whole of Saree. Not only that, you know what he did? He came from behind me and caught me from behind and inserted his hands in my blouse and bra and coloured my breasts fully. He not only coloured my breasts, he squeezed them so hard, that they are paining. This is not good. I shouted at him, but he would not listen. He kept on saying "Bura Na Mano Holi Hai" (It is Holi, so don't mind). How could he do this?"

Her face must have been red even without the entire colour on her. However, from the way she talked I realized that she must have been really hassled by Dev. I decided to take on Ritu to check, if she felt really bad and hated Dev for it or this was just her ploy to get it all off her chest (breasts?).

I said, "Look honey. This is holi and all males take their hibernating crush for desirable females out on this day. You know that Dev has crush on you and he took the opportunity to take it out on you today. That is why they say, DON'T MIND IT IS HOLI. And this is just one day in a year honey! So why are you so upset about it?"

Ritu looked at me quizzically, as if I had said something blasphemous.

She replied, "That is ok, but you cannot condone taking out your crush like this. One cannot hurt the other person's modesty in the name of 'CRUSH'. That is not done. You must talk to him not to behave like this."

I was not sure if she was really upset or pretending to be so. I thought I shall put a teaser to check what was actually going on in her mind. I said, "Honey, on second thought, I think you are right. Whatever crush one may have, one should not take it out in this manner. I think Dev needs to be taught a lesson. Let me talk to Dev straight away and take him to task for his disgusting behaviour. I may even terminate our relations with them, so we do not have situation like that in future."

As soon as I said this, my simple wife was alarmed. Her face expressions changed to those of panic. She feared that I would really admonish Dev seriously and perhaps go to the extent of breaking relations with him. She caught my hand and said, "Raj, hold on, just a minute. On second thought, I think I was wrong and you were right. I think Dev was drunk and perhaps did not realise that he was crossing a limit. Besides, as you say that men take their crush out on Holi, perhaps he did this today. I think you need not be too harsh on him. In fact, I think, it is better that you do not talk to him at all. I shall talk to him. I don't think he meant it. Let us not hurt our relationship with them for such a trivial thing. Forget about what I said. May be I was overreacting."
Like Reply
I laughed at my wife's simplicity. She was unable to hide her crush for Dev too. I was happy the way things were progressing. She considered Dev's fondling of her boobs as a trivial matter was a great departure from her earlier attitude. I told her, "Look, let us not cover this up now. I am not sure that you are saying this by heart. Perhaps you are saying this just to please me. Aren't you?" I looked at her.

When she didn't answer, as if with great deal of reluctance, I said, "I am not sure that I should drop the matter just like that. I feel that I should tell Dev straight forward to behave properly with you in future. But if you insist, then I might consider dropping the matter." Instead of giving me an answer, she said, "We shall talk about that at bedtime. Shall we?"

In the night, I teased her why Dev kept fondling her boobs whenever he had half a chance. I asked her to describe the sequence of events. She told me in detail how coming from behind her, Dev grabbed her in his arms from behind and almost tearing off her blouse and bra, how he grabbed both breasts in his hands and fondled them and squeezed them so hard that they started to pain. She said that she was unsteady and that she stumbled and fell almost in his lap.

When I asked her if she felt his cock poking on her butts, she punched me in the ribs and blushed profusely, but did not reply. When I jokingly told her that I would certainly take it up with Dev, she laughed it off. As result of our conversation, she became so hot that she gave me a wonderful treat that night. She sucked my cock and gave me a wonderful blow job. She climbed on top of me and fucked me excitedly. I knew that her libido had woken from deep slumber. That was another night when she even offered her ass to me. I was pretty sure then that Dev was on target.

After we finished, I asked her. "Ritu darling, since you are so frank and open with me, I have one admission to make."

Ritu looked at me inquisitively with a little bit of surprise and concern on her pretty face. I said, "In my life, as I had told you earlier also, I have fucked many women. I feel terribly guilty because of that reason."

Ritu asked, "Why? I have never questioned you for that. I do not really want to know whom you fucked. I do not even want to know whom you are fucking now, because I love you. I know that sex and love are different. I have read that majority of men are highly sexed. After so many years, men get bored with the monotony. Sometimes I too feel less interest in sex these days. I don't blame you if you have fucked some willing pussy once in a while, if and when you got a chance. I have no issues with it as long as I know that you love me and that there is no attachment with any other woman. Of course, I forbid you to go to prostitutes. I have told you this earlier also. So why are you feeling guilty?"
Like Reply
I said, "Because I do not want to enjoy this extra marital sex alone. I want you to enjoy this too."

She looked at me quizzically. She asked, "What?..... Why? I am happy being your sex partner. I do not want sex with anyone else. I allow you freely to have sex with anyone you like. But why do you want me to enjoy sex with anyone else? How do you know I will enjoy sex with anyone else? I fully enjoy sex with you and I don't think I will enjoy sex with anyone else."

For a moment I was dejected at her rejecting my proposal outright. Then suddenly I realized that she said that 'SHE DID NOT THINK, she would enjoy sex with anyone else. She did not say bluntly that she will not enjoy sex with anyone else. She was not overwhelmingly negative about it.

In India they say that if you propose sex to an Indian woman and she says, "I will not do it' implies that she might do it. If she says "I don't think I will do it", means she will do it. and if she says 'she will do it', then she is not Indian."

I remembered this golden rule and realized that it was not an outright rejection. There was still a possibility. A thought flashed in my mind. I asked, "How can you say so surely that you will not enjoy sex with anyone else?"

She replied sombrely, "Because I know that."

"And suppose I prove you wrong then?" I asked.

Now my wife was thoughtful. Then she reluctantly said, "That is not possible."

"But what if I am right?" I insisted on my point.

"Well, then I will accept your judgement and do whatever you tell me." She said in low voice that betrayed her lack of conviction.

I said, "Ok, you just said that you too find less interest in sex these days. What you omitted to admit was that you find less interest in sex with me; because it has become monotonous. Secondly, what I ask you is, please tell me the truth. You have always been truthful with me and I am sure this time too you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth." I paused for her answer.

My wife was quick on the draw. She said, "I swear, I shall tell you the truth."

I asked, "Did you not enjoy Dev's body contact the first time, when you danced intimately in the party with him, second time when he caught you in tight embrace when you were in a towel, third time when you fell down on top of him in the kitchen and he fondled your breasts, fourth time in the bathroom and lastly today morning, when again he fondled your breasts? Be honest to yourself. I will not feel bad at all if you say that you did enjoy his body touch."

For the first time I saw my wife's face expressions turn so guilty. Tears welled up in her eyes. She did not expect that she would be made to confront her inner self so forthrightly. She was cornered. She had to tell me the truth. She collapsed on the bed folding her hands and said, "Raj, I shall accept any punishment you decide. I admit that I was sexually aroused. I will not say that it did not affect me. Yes I am guilty."

I lovingly pulled her up in my arms and said, "You are not guilty. Your reactions were natural. This is what I wanted to convey to you. Males and females have the same sexual urge, the same chemistry and the same animal instincts. However, females keep their sexual instincts suppressed for three reasons. Firstly they are restrained by the male dominated society's one sided norms. They are afraid of being branded immoral. Secondly, in an emotional, carefree intercourse, women are afraid that they may conceive, which would create problems for them. Thirdly men are physically stronger and therefore women are afraid (rightly so) that they may be physically abused." I paused and looked at my wife. She was listening to me with rapt attention.

I continued, "However, wherever women feel fully secure, they display that their libido is as strong, if not stronger than men. They are as much polygamous as men. They want to be fucked by more than one man just as men want to fuck more than one woman."

Ritu was taken aback at my frank analysis. She had no words to say. I knew that she agreed with me. However, she was quiet for a while and said after some time, "I don't know really."

Then she said meekly, "Ok, I get your point. Perhaps you are right. But believe me, I never thought like that for Dev or anyone else for that matter. But then I have a point here too. As you know the bond of marriage is tied through a delicate thin thread of trust. If this thread gets snapped, then a marriage can crash. I love you and do not want to take that risk. Having sex with another person might strain that thread and the thread may snap. You are encouraging me to have sex with someone else. That has dangerous implications. Suppose I enjoy sex with someone else and want to do it again and again, then? Will our marriage not be stressed?"

I was happy that I was able to bring my wife to a situation where she was seriously considering the possibility of being fucked by another man (meaning Dev, without naming him). I had the answer ready.

I said, "Darling just imagine, if Dev had indeed fucked you when you were almost standing naked in front of him in the towel, that morning; do you think I would have left you? Or do you think you would have left me? Honey, a marriage is more than sex. You know it. We are not husband and wife just because we fuck. As you say, I have fucked women and you have accepted it; because you know I love you. You have just now said that sex and love are different. We are tied not just through sex. We are tied through our families, society, and children and most importantly love and trust. It is true that once love and trust is finished, marriage falls apart. But I will not stop loving you, just because you were or will be fucked by Dev with my knowledge on my advice. I know you would not hurt my trust and ignore my love. Am I right darling?"

I innocently dropped Dev's name in the conversation to see my wife's reaction. She quietly nodded her head. For me that was her tacit approval of my statement. I knew then that I was going to achieve my goal. However, I could not take things for granted. I wanted her positive seal of approval. I started thinking of a devilish plan to make her agree to do it feigning that she had no choice. I hit upon a bright idea that might just work.
Like Reply
Dev told me that his wife Devika had left for Delhi to her parents during Holi with their daughter. He was also going to join them for two days and will come back thereafter leaving Devika to stay there for the next two more weeks. He hinted to me if he could try his hand at Ritu during that period. I told him I had some idea. We talked some more about that before parting. Dev left soon after for Delhi.

That evening during bed time, I told Ritu with a great deal of concern in my voice, "Darling, there has been a big problem." Ritu asked me what it was.

I said, "Although you had told me that you had forgiven Dev for that incident of Holi and I had also reluctantly agreed to drop the matter; I was just not able to forget your anguish of that day completely. When Dev phoned me up for something three days back I told him that you were very disturbed about his deeds on Holi day. As bad luck would have it, while I was talking to him, Devika came on phone line and heard about that incident as well my chastising Dev for that."

When I was speaking I could see Ritu's eyebrows stretching. She didn't say anything but urged me to continue. I said, "Devika asked me what had actually happened and she swore that if I didn't tell her the truth, she would break relations with us. I had no choice but to tell her that Dev was drunk and had misbehaved with you and fondled your breasts. I told her that you had forgiven Dev but Devika was very upset. The whole hell has broken loose now. Devika is very upset. She apologized to me for Dev's behaviour and cut the phone. The same day Devika packed her bags in a huff and left for Delhi with their daughter to her parent's home. Dev also left for Delhi the next day trying to persuade Devika to come back. He stayed in Delhi for two days and has just returned unsuccessful and depressed. I didn't tell you about it earlier, because I didn't know how to."

Ritu was shell shocked hearing that. She looked very upset and almost shouted at me saying, "What on earth did you do darling? That too after we talked about it in so much detail? How could you be so stupid?"

I said defensively, "But you... were very much offended...."

Ritu cut me short and said, "So what? Sometimes we all act impulsively. But later I retracted my statement didn't I? Yes he fondled my breasts and that was not right; but then he had done it several times earlier too. He is an impulsive person. As you said, he let out of his crush on me in that form. You also knew that he even made me hold his big thing in the bathroom once; of course covered under his shorts. At that time you did not say anything. Then why for God's sake did you talk to him about this now?"

I pretended to be shaken. I stood dumbly and was silent for a while. Then I said apologetically, "I am sorry darling. It was stupid on my part. But done is done. What do we do now? I talked to Dev after he reached Delhi. He said he will try to manage the situation with Devika. But poor fellow could not; because he was sent back. He could not pacify Devika. She is refusing to return. I hope she doesn't slap Dev with a divorce notice. Dev is completely shocked, broken and deflated. I called him up to apologize. But he is very much cut off with me and perhaps with you too. He just said hello, hi! etc. but refused to talk further."

My sweet wife was concerned. She said, "Raj, you have really messed up this. Now how do we get out of this?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know how to. I did my best. If you can think of any solution, you are welcome. After all, you know how Dev's mind works better than me."

After a long and thoughtful pause she snapped her fingers and said, "Ok. Let us see how we can resolve this. I have an idea. You do one thing. You call him over today evening under some pretext. Tell him we shall go out to see a movie or have dinner outside and have the whole evening together. If possible he could stay with us overnight; as he is alone any way. Assure him that what happened was a big misunderstanding and that I have asked you to convey to him that that Holi incident was nothing to worry about and I am not at all cross with him."

She paused to look at me. I nodded my head and asked her to go on. She carried on, "Please do what you can to convince him to come over. Then when he comes, I shall try to set right his mood. I know how to bring him back in his mood. After all, as you said, he has a crush on me doesn't he?"

My simple wife Ritu ended her statement with a mischievous smile on her face. She thought she had found a solution. I knew that a solution was offered to him on a platter.

I tried to suppress my delight and said, "I shall try to call him over. I hope he agrees to come. There is a world cup match late tonight. Dev does not miss it for his life. I shall tell him that we shall all watch the game together tonight. He can then sleep the whole morning. However, first I don't know if he will agree to come at all and if he does, I don't know how you will set him right with your over reactive and negative attitude."

Ritu was relieved with my assurance and said forthrightly, "Well, let me worry about that. You just try and bring him over. Leave the rest to me. By the way, have your drinks ready. I shall make some special snacks."

I asked, "Will you also join us for drinks?" and then I added, "Just a suggestion. You know Dev once mentioned that he craved to see you in an exciting outfit. How about a demo today evening, if you don't mind?" She said smiling, "As I said, you bring him here and leave the rest to me."

Here after Ritu wants to narrate the story of our experiences until the end.
Like Reply
RITU SAYS:

When Dev came that evening, he looked morose and depressed. I felt really sad for him. Although I was excited that he had agreed to come. I wished I had not made that outburst on the day of Holi. Frankly, Dev's fondling my boobs was a huge erotic experience for me too. It was ethically unfair of me to shout then. My husband Raj took my outburst seriously and acted on it, causing all that mess. I decided that I was primarily responsible for the mess and I had to clear it.

I received Dev at our door. Dev touched my husband's feet first. He always did when he met him after some days. Raj raised him up, hugged him and went in the drawing room leaving Dev and me outside. Dev looked at me but kept quiet. His face was sullen. I extended my arms to him. He was hesitant at first and then came into my arms keeping some distance. He said, "Bhabhi, I am sorry about that incident. Will you please forgive me? I promise you I shall not do so in future."

I looked behind. Raj was not in sight. I whispered back in Dev's ears, "I will forgive you only if you withdraw your promise of not doing so in future. Remember what you told Raj, that we are all the same? We should not differentiate between each other?"

My one sentence brightened up Dev's face momentarily. But then he again lapsed into his morose state. I felt that he was still unsure of me. He was not as forthcoming as I knew him to be. He asked, "Bhabhi don't show me the moon and then throw me in the dust bin; like you did. Tell me bhabhi. Why did you do this to me?"

I caught his hand and squeezed it. I said sorrowfully, "Dev, I am so very sorry, I was impulsive. But I promise, I will make it up to you. Trust me. Try me, if you are not sure. What about Devika? How is she taking this?"

Dev said, "Devika is very disturbed. I hope she will come around in time."

I said, "Don't worry about Devika. Leave her to me. When she comes here, I shall straighten out her mood. But first I need to straighten out your mood."

Dev said, "Bhaibhi, you have already straitened me out. There is nothing to be straightened now."

I said, "Come on. We shall see about that. Let's forget about what happened. You are here and that is important for us. Will you stay the night?"

Dev was forthright. He said, "No bhabhi. I would rather go. I don't want to disturb you. Besides, I don't want to cause you any more embarrassment than what I have already done. I am like a monkey who never improves. I don't know if I stay and do something silly, it will cause you problems."

I pulled Dev in my arms and hugged him tight and said, "I like this monkey. Look Dev! This is enough yaar! Don't rub salt in my wound. I have already said, I am very sorry for what I did and for what Raj did. What more do you want me to do to make you forgive me? You want that I should not react to your flirting, right? Well, I have also replied to that. By all means play your monkey tricks tonight. As I already said, go ahead; try me. But promise me, you won't go away."
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply