Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Have u sniffed someone's PANTY?
I was sniffed my cousins used panty in bathroom while school  days. It gave me terrific experience, I masterbated...
Have anyone any experience like me?
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yeah i did many times
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 12:36 AM)kkktoyya Wrote: Yeah i did many times

On whom? When?
Please describe and make mood
Like Reply
R u in telegram ??
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 12:54 AM)kkktoyya Wrote: R u in telegram ??

Yap,  
@kalponikchoda
Like Reply
Check
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 08:53 PM)kkktoyya Wrote: Check

Done man
Like Reply
my mom's
banghead   write your fantasy in coment section  fight
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 12:20 AM)Kalponik Wrote: I was sniffed my cousins used panty in bathroom while school  days. It gave me terrific experience, I masterbated...
Have anyone any experience like me?

Good to know that there r people other than me who does this... I have sniffed panty of my sister in law, she used to stay at my home as she was single & working... in my home I operate washing machine, so while putting clothes in washing machine I used to sniff her panty for few minutes, rubbed her panty on my cock, explode my sperm on her panty.... after that I used to put in washing machine... but unfortunately now I can’t do because she got married& shifted to other country
[+] 2 users Like vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
(15-08-2019, 03:08 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Good to know that there r people other than me who does this... I have sniffed panty of my sister in law, she used to stay at my home as she was single & working... in my home I operate washing machine, so while putting clothes in washing machine I used to sniff her panty for few minutes, rubbed her panty on my cock, explode my sperm on her panty.... after that I used to put in washing machine... but unfortunately now I can’t do because she got married& shifted to other country
Waooo, another nice experience
Ok, tell us what was her age and how was the smell?
Like Reply
yes ..my frnd sis and czn ....it feels good
Like Reply
(15-08-2019, 12:18 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Waooo, another nice experience
Ok, tell us what was her age and how was the smell?

That time she was around 30, smell was very strong, used to make me mad, I got habituated sniffing her panties, every weekend I used to run washing machine, so by every Saturday or Sunday I get her 5-6 panties to wash from the dump bag. Sometimes in some panties I find little greasy material at vagina place in off white colour, those panties were really killer smell. Really missing those days, now she comes once in a year on vacation.
[+] 1 user Likes vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
Sniffed Moms and Auntys Panty once
Like Reply
Hello fellow perverts,

I used to sniff moms used panties when I was staying with her before marriage. The smell was pungent mixed with urine.Later, I tried hard to find used panties of my mom in law. It turned out that she stopped using panties and bra. So I ended up smelling used blouses. Wow what an armpit smell.!!
[+] 1 user Likes Maya9911's post
Like Reply
Part #2: I made my male domestic help smell my wife's used panties and mom in laws used blouses. It was erotic and we used to jerk off together
[+] 2 users Like Maya9911's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 09:43 AM)Maya9911 Wrote: Part #2: I made my male domestic help smell my wife's used panties and mom in laws used blouses. It was erotic and we used to jerk off together

Good to know that ur wife is so open that u can smell her mom’s blouse in front of her. Very sporty & kinky ..... I wish for such wife
[+] 1 user Likes vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
yes its very erotic smell. specially if its pre-teen . also armpit smell
[+] 1 user Likes dpcplbangalore's post
Like Reply
(19-08-2019, 11:21 AM)puzzybreaker Wrote: My 1st experience in this happened when i studied my 10th standard. I went to one of my relatives home for a festival and one of my cousin came from Mumbai. She was 14 and i was 16. In the backyards of the home, i saw her bra and panties getting dried after her bath. I took her panty and went behind a tree to have fun. Trust me i was able to see her dried white juice sticking to her panty. Nice experience:-)

I understand, it really gives pleasure if there is sticky spot
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 07:59 PM)dpcplbangalore Wrote: yes its very erotic smell. specially if its pre-teen . also armpit smell

Pre teen means?
Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 03:52 PM)puzzybreaker Wrote: I agree. Pre teen means it could be girls of 14 to 17 years i guess. And yes its true,panties of young pussies smell absolutely awesome. Mix of urine and pussy juice:-)

Pussy juice + urine + sweat 
But 18  is legal age, keep in mind, dont be phyco
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply