Poll: How would you rank the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Below Average
50.00%
1 50.00%
Average
0%
0 0%
Good
0%
0 0%
Very Good
50.00%
1 50.00%
Excellent
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thriller *** IT ***

‘You never teach life anything’. Great words from a great author!  I have no intention to start with this line from Marquez, but that is true, in essence. Leaning from the balcony of the rest house at the nestled in the forests near Bhopal, I straightened up and thought about the bombshell that I had dropped on the co-resident couple. Simply put, I had put in an indecent proposition for Dolly to walk into my room and thereby turn that sissy husband Tarun to a helpless cuckold. 

This is no way to start a narrative – I know that am rambling.

Let me try again!

Me, Rudra, a Chartered Accountant by training and (a considerably successful businessman as well) of 32 years of age, had my wife Lisa detected for leukemia for the previous five years. Her battle had taken us from super-specialty hospitals in Mumbai and Delhi to conventional shrines of all faiths, throughout India and to myriad forms of oracles and soothsayers as well. All in vain! If you have presumed that Life guarantees you satisfaction – then you have earned it – a swift and painful kick in the ass …. 

Six months earlier, Lisa had departed forever and I had been tossed aside like chaff from a cane juice vendor. 

Tcchhha!’ I threw away the burning cigarette with all the impotent rage I could muster against fate …

But remember, this is not the story of Lisa but of Dolly.

But then this is still the story of Lisa.

Wrong way to start again. I am still rambling.

As they say, let us start at the beginning. Let me preface with a little personal history. I was born in a small town of the then state of Bihar to a middle class family. Moved over to Mumbai to complete professional education as a Chartered Accountant and got into one of the Big Four firms upon completion. It was there that I had come across Dipak, who was an rising industrialist at that time. Like all first generation entrepreneurs, he was a strongly ambitious man with a high-octane drive. Although, the less charming features of his persona included arrogance and self-belief to the point of stubbornness. And pertinent to my narration is the fact that he had a lovely sister Lisa who I was to marry a couple of years after we had entered into a business partnership. 

As the Ganges was carrying away her last earthly remains, I felt the gentle caress of her fingers in the wind. She was smiling somewhere out there and telling me that she was freeing me from all our bonds. 

“No Lisa no! Our oath was togetherness for seven life times” I had cried out.

The apartment was just as it was when she had to be moved to the hospital for the last time. Catheter tubes, sterile gloves packets, disposable syringes and the plastic sheet on her bed.  I looked at these and tried to work up an emotion. There was none.

Timely advice from Dipak. “Get out of Mumbai. Go somewhere else. Anywhere for that matter. Just don’t get rooted in the flat. Drink. Dance. Do anything you feel like. Even mourn her, but not here. Just get out of here.”

As in a dream that stays with you I remember the sequence of looking up Seth Jaichand - an old acquaintance (who had professed eternal gratitude to me after I had saved him from the clutches of an unscrupulous brethren of my profession) and him suggesting that I could take residence in a sparsely used rest house of his company and my moving in there about four months back.

The rest house being located in a forest township some fifteen miles from Bhopal suited me fine, for it had the necessary quality of solitude. Double storied with the ground floor entirely taken over by the caretaker except for the common hall with a TV and dining table that could accommodate ten persons easily - at first glance it resembled a government inspection bungalow. The top floor had two suites, separated by a passage but with a common running balcony. Built in an era when the British influence was still pervasive, for the solid walls and the high ceilings bore testimony to its genesis; there were redeeming aspects viz. modern plumbing  - thank goodness for that. But when I had to beckon Bahadur, there was no calling bell but a curious system of a ghanti placed downstairs with a jerking rope leading to our balcony. 

In the two years that fate had given us together before it threw a spadeful of shit it my face; Lisa and I had been to several places where we had shared our intimacy and our dreams of the future; but never once a place like this “privacy as much as you want thank you albeit in a careworn moldy sixteen foot high ceiling room where an ancient Usha fan whirred on mindlessly. I know what she would have said. “Pack up”. 

I had stayed!

These days Dipak would be facetious. “I am ensuring that long term sources are being used for long term uses only and you just stay put”, he had said referring to one of my oft used advices. Our business partnership had flourished because of the inherent trust in each other and due to fate, which had directed us to profitable shores. Once astern, there had been no looking back. He had been just married to Ketaki Bhabi when we had started out. Two years later Lisa and me had tied the knot. And all through the five years of my fire-walking once Lisa’s leukemia had been pronounced, he had vindicated himself as a friend, brother-in-law and business partner – all without a blemish.

Did he ever feel guilty having fostered Lisa on my life? 

I would never know the answer to that. 

So I had stayed put in the rest house for the last four months (Jaichand was happy that at least there was someone occupying it). Life was simple. I woke up and again went to sleep with some odd meals and a sundry thought thrown in between.

This was till three days back when an obviously honeymooning couple came into the rest house and occupied the other suite on the first floor. I had a fleeting glance of them together and although I had a glance at the young woman from a distance, her face seemed vaguely familiar …

But suddenly, my world turned upside down.

It was the scent of the Devil.  IT had walked in unannounced. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
# 2

A whiff of that unforgettable smell and hair rose at the back of my neck.

Had IT followed me here, to my safe cocoon and that too in broad day light?

I jerked myself up, becoming aware of a sudden chill in the air.  As an icy fog descended down my spine choking out my breath, I made a dash for the stairs - unmindful of the dazed looks of the newly arrived couple, the woman’s words ‘What’s the matter with him’ barely registering, made a swift turn at the landing and with the couple of paces to my door taking forever, dragged myself inside hoping against hope that I had been wrong …

... that unmistakable smell of sulfur …  and I was back in Varanasi on that fateful day when my life had turned topsy-turvy.

You dip the ashes in the Ganges, the sacred water carries away the mortal remains and Lord Shiva in tandem with Mahakali cuts the knots that bind the soul to the mortal realm.  The liberated spirit moves on. 

I had scattered Lisa’s ashes in the holy water and set the urn afloat.  She was gone – my Lisa was gone from me for all eternity.

The priest had collected his share from me at the ghat and I had turned my back on Lisa for the last time, fighting a losing battle against my tears. How does one describe such a moment!  I felt numb all over and felt as if my body belonged to someone else.  That is what grief does to you.  I wept, caring no longer if anyone noticed.   I had wandered off a bit seeking a solitary place along the river bank where I could sit - unmolested by the mercenary hordes of boatmen and the priests and allow my tears to flow silently. The reddish hues of the setting sun set up spectacular patterns in the moving water and the chiming of distant temple bells announced the commencement of the evening aarati.

He had come up silently and sat down at a distance - that much I could remember and had been staring at me every time I looked up at his direction. Tasseled hair, fiery eyes, rows and rows of colorful beads and of course the chillum - that completed the description.

Another scavenger, I spat under my breath, and got up hurriedly - remembering the train timing for the return journey.

As I took a couple of strides past him he spoke
“Lisa seeks you.”

I stopped dead in my stride. Slowly I moved my head around looking if someone was playing a trick.  But there wasn’t a soul to be seen.  I turned my gaze back to the dirty looking man who bared his yellow teeth at me.

“Did you say something to me?” I asked

Another flash of the yellow teeth. “Lisa is asking for you.” This time he spoke in English

“WHAT?"  I was more shocked than dismayed at his language.  Simultaneously I felt an icy dagger being run down my spine. "What is all this nonsense?” I glared.

He spat to the side and looking at me revealed a full set of tobacco stained teeth. Suddenly he burst into an uncontrolled laugh, as if I had said something utterly funny.

What a slut … hi hi hi”, he clutched his sides trying to stem in the rising mirth, “what a fucking piece of cunt … he he he … fucks non-stop like a ten rupee whore … Lisa … your wife Lisa …our whore Lisa … ha ha … .” He went blue in the face and choked from all that excitement while I stood rooted at the spot.  Presently he achieved a semblance of control, cleared his throat and looked up to me, his eyes boring into mine with a mad glaze and his voice that of a predator,

Come tonight to this place at about ten and you will see for yourself”, he roared.

I just kept staring at the mad spectacle as he relapsed into a paroxysm of coughing, the blood rushing to his face, hands to his mouth and long half minute passed as he regained control. His features contorted as if he was trying to wrestle with something inside.  Now it was the eyes of a trapped animal looking around for an escape from an unknown predator and briefly looked at me.

Get out of here and never ever come here.  Go.”  He gestured feverishly.

I had turned into a rock and watched him slither away.

Back at the hotel, it was the longest two hours of my life. The first large peg of whiskey had already disappeared and the second was on its way down and still my nerves jangled. It was true that the initial shock had worn off but my thoughts were racing still.

‘What had that been all about? A mad man, a kapalik or a possessed one, WHAT IN BLOODY HELL WAS THAT? Why had he taken Lisa’s name? He had mentioned ‘your wife Lisa’ – how on earth could he know that?’  I got up and paced around in the room – but there was no answer.

‘Could it be possible that Lisa could somehow connect from wherever she was? … … No no no, that won’t do’, I told myself, ‘If I let myself continue along those lines then for sure my next destination might well be madhouse at Ranchi in place of returning to Mumbai.’   I took a deep draught, the bitter taste of whiskey making me alive to my present surrounding.  ‘God! What do they do to those poor sods who start seeing or hearing things - lobotomy?  Hey, why am I getting so worked up, that poor guy must have certainly been on opium or ganja – and here I was sweating out on his nonsense. All nonsense - pure and utter drivels from one mad man to another about to become one? No no no, what was I thinking?’   I raised the glass and there was that reassuring trickle of whisky.

“That’s that; no further” I banged the glass down.

My train was due three hours from now and I had to settle down to dinner, check out of the hotel and rush to the station in time - I reminded myself forcefully and felt better for having rearranged my priorities and drawn the schedule. I was back in control…

A little past nine, I was back at the river bank carefully looking for the exact spot I had been and preening my eyes for any silhouette that could possibly resemble the wastrel. There was no sign of him. It was a damp and starlit night and I managed to find the place where I had probably dropped my handkerchief in a hurry. I waited there and waited. It was already past eleven and I was still waiting. The night grew progressively dark and I kept on looking at the distant burning piers…

Why so persistent?" A gentle voice spoke from behind. I jumped and turned about.   It was that same English speaking wasted beggar of the afternoon. But surprisingly his voice was mellow.

You could have simply gone away.  Didn’t I tell you not to come here on any condition?” His gruff voice pulled me from my thoughts.  

And before I could even utter a word in reply, Lisa stepped out from  behind him.

“Get lost you two bit worth sorcerer. I will deal with him henceforth.” She was smiling brightly. 
Like Reply
# 3

Scoot”, said Lisa clicking her fingers and the poor sod scurried away.

She turned her attention towards me, an arm resting at her waist and moving the other foot forward, her anklet bells tinkling in the process and languidly assuming the pose of a tease … … just as she had done … … a lifetime ago … …

… we were on my honeymoon … the desert safari was so enticing … the banzara women had coaxed her into wearing one of their traditional ghagra and choli …  and ghunguroos for good measure … she had emerged from one of their tents and under the starlit skies walked towards me, and instantly all the menfolk in the touring group seated besides me turning their heads at the chhum chhum of her ghunguroo … she made a low adaab to each role-playing a courtesan and the men around me had their mouth hanging open, I felt an electric excitement coursing through …

adaab janab”, said the Lisa before me in voice dripping with me. She made a low courtesy smiled sweetly. I froze.

It was that same smile, the one I would have waited eons for; the very same drawn out laughter lines, looking at me with the same adoring expression …

… … the dholaks and pipes had opened into a melody and the group of the gypsy women danced into rhythm.  Without missing a beat, Lisa had joined in, blending in with the others and moving out solo … the music suddenly changing to a raunchy bollywood masala song and Lisa changing into a sudden sensuous beat … the men around clapping in encouragement … the boisterous old fart by my side who obviously had more of the toddy than he could handle get up and clumsily tuck a rupee note into her blouse … she being  sportive it … it was all good fun … later … much later … I had given chase to her till we were a little farther away from the group … there under the stars I had pounced on her and we had made violent love under the stars …

And suddenly to the we were standing face to face by the river ghat. after

Care to move a little farther away my darling?” she winked at me twirling the ghagra that she had worn years ago in the desert.

The breath caught in my heart.  My chest was thumping.

You are not Lisa”, I said breathing heavily. Just a few hours back I had scattered her ashes in this river.

She moved in a circle around me, with the anklets tinkling in the still of the night.  Then she came to a stop before me – her face inches from mine.

“Look closely”, she whispered.

Could it be her? Could it somehow be her – having re-materialized  somehow?”, the thought raced in my mind … …  For the one before me was none other than her before the illness had hit her and of a time when we had been so happy and smiling at our destiny having found each other when Destiny itself had been smiling back at what would hit us both …

My jaws dropped at her sight and my stomach tied itself into knots. No longer could I bear it anymore.  With a sob I dropped down … rose within. It wasn’t her.

Go away! You are not Lisa”, I started sobbing, “Leave me alone.”

Really!”, there was that engaging lilt in her voice, “how can you say so?  Weren’t you the one who had promised me seven life times of togetherness?”  Her voice dropped a notch.  “I have come to hold you to that promise – for this time and for ever afterwards.”  She gave out a small laugh – the way she used to when teasing me. 

I kept on sobbing.

The water in the Ganges flowed at a short distance, reflecting the stars in the clear sky.  Up on the embankment, I was all alone with Lisa.

Now, look at me”, she said and twirled around, her skirt riding high.

At once, I became aware of the pungent smell of rotten eggs and of charred flesh.

She had disappeared.

In her place was a grotesque form of flesh.

That was how I came across IT and at the first sight, I felt like throwing up.

The thing had neither hand nor a leg –just a quivering mass of flesh consisting of a hairless head fused to an ballooning torso.  It reached barely a couple of feet in height and its flesh colored skin shone with a pinking hue like exposed flesh.  ‘Where did this Frankensteinian abomination come from?”, I wondered even as I recoiled in instant revulsion.  Simultaneously a nameless fear gripped my innards.  I felt the pricking at the back of my neck.  A small voice inside me began whispering that there would no escape.

“Oh! Rather fancy me like this?”, IT said in Lisa’s voice.

“Please, please”, I had fallen on my knees and folded my hands in supplication, “Let go of my Lisa please”, I was croaking.

“Tch tch, how funny that be”, IT said in an icy voice that could cut through steel, “Promises of togetherness and yet”, it sighed audibly, “Tell me son. Do you truly believe that Jesus was a savior?”

“Jesus, you mean Jesus Christ?”, I blurted out.  ‘What was that again?”, I blinked taken aback by the change of tack.

“I am not a Christian”, I confessed.

“Oho! Tell me how he saved mankind and I may let you go.”

The stench of putrid flesh emanating from IT was overpowering my senses. I tried to fight against the dizzying spell that was trying to overtake me. In that brief span of time I knew I had with me, I tried to rake my brains for what all I knew on that subject  - Adam & Eve and the forbidden fruit - everyone knew that and again there was something about Cain and Abel and temptations of seven kingdoms (was it so - for my mind was completely fuddled now); Why had IT chosen me to put such a question – after all I was as removed from any religion as we were from the moon … but I had to say something … something … anything that could possibly save Lisa’s soul … if IT had gotten hold of that … for whoever IT was, I couldn’t just walk away when it was Lisa at stake. 

I picked my words carefully… “Man was born in sin. Jesus laid down his life so that mankind could be redeemed”, I said.

Ha ha, ha ha ha!  Poor ignoramus”, the blob of flesh guffawed, “well well,  we will see more of each other.”

In an instant, IT had vanished though the sounds of  laughter reverberated in my ears.

Back at my Mumbai flat, the memory of that laughter continued to rile me as I tried to drown it ineffectually with progressively increasing quantity of alcohol. Though, Dipak my brother-in-law was privy to most of my personal affairs; somehow I didn’t feel it fair to burden him with this. I was relieving the incident everyday and the memory was sharp in every detail all the time.  For a while, I even considered checking up with a doctor; but what was I going to say?  I had completely stopped going to office or anywhere else. In my mind, only one picture ran – that of Lisa – the way she had longingly clutched my hands during her last days in the hospital, being too exhausted to speak  ...  and simultaneously, there was IT, connected in ways I couldn’t fathom … and I had to do something … 

I would bang my head on the table …

Dipak would visit me periodically and would make small talk and sometimes talk of office matters.  I would nod dumbly.

A week later, he made the suggestion.  “You need a change of place, let’s find you a place where you could forget everything for a while… what do you say?”

I nodded again, not caring either which way.

So when Jaichand Agrawal, an old client of ours, had mentioned about his firm’s rustic guest house near Bhopal; Dipak had all but shoved me there and that is where for the past four months, I had locked myself in blissful quiet.  Over the period of time the harrowing memories had started to fade as did the necessity of the whisky bottles.  My thoughts settling down. The pain was becoming bearable and I was becoming more adept at shutting out Lisa’s images.

Till now!

It was that whiff of the unmistakable pungent odor and I knew I was done in …

In the strides to my room; I had just hoped against hope, that the smell was due to something else or that I had imagined the whole thing. But the sight of that thing lounging in the rocking comforter and the room reeking of sulfur and charred flesh - that was no illusion at all.

Hello again”, IT said.

I stood rooted to the floor.

Jaichand’s daughter, I give you this time.” Again that nauseating guffaw emanated from the mound of flesh . “And for good measure, her husband too. Ha ha ha.

I was shell shocked. Before, I could slip in a word and before I could attend to the million questions that came to my mind, there was a poof and IT was gone. So also was that smell from hell. Only the reclining comforter swayed as if it had been recently vacated.

It was then that the room started to rock before my eyes and presently I knew nothing.
Like Reply
Nicely written please continue with regular updates
Like Reply
(04-08-2019, 02:34 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Nicely written please continue with regular updates

Glad you like it.  Thanks for showing your appreciation.
Like Reply
# 4

I wake up in a magical world of sunshine and love …

But wait … there is that something tugging at the back of my memory …

… something I can not put a finger to …

I look around.  A couple of sparrows are twittering away urgently at the window sill and a feeling of ‘all is well in the world' overwhelms me. 

And yet again, … …  there was that something … I can’t still remember …

To hell with all that!  Never have I felt any better. The world around me seems to erupt in joy and every tissue in me wants to join in that melody.  The beams of sunlight streaming through the window display millions of golden spangles dancing around.  A gentle breeze wafts over …  bringing in the sweet scents of spring – ah, it was the season of love.  An unbearable feeling of lightness overwhelms me. This must be heaven!

Then the angel’s face hovers over me.

Is it a dream?’, I ask myself and declare that I could willingly die of the pleasures - were it to be so.

The angel then speaks, “How do you feel?”, her brows are knit in concern. “Are you alright now?

I direct my gaze toward this lovely apparition and she immediately senses the unasked question.

Oh, I am Dolly”, she flushes, “You remember no – Jaichand Agrawal is my father … … he had said that I might run into you here”, she blushes deeply and her features turn far more desirable.

It is a heavenly dream … except that it was scripted in hell ...

My face registers shock and I stifle a scream … …  in a flash, I am transported back to the dark recesses of the previous evening. After passing out I had woken up sometime … to find the whole room shuttered and there was IT rocking back and forth on the comforter… once again.  The smell of putrid hot springs assailed my senses and it had been deja vu all over...

“Ah, there you are”,
IT spoke in a voice full of consideration, if only I could bring myself to believe that. 

Was it all happening inside my head?

“As I said earlier”,
IT continued, “You will have that pretty little thing as your playmate.”

“Who?  What are you talking about?”, I blurted out, the sheer shock of ITs presence numbing my senses.

“Jaichand’s daughter … Dolly …”, IT’s eyes glinted malevolently.

“No”, I screamed.

Even in that terrifying atmosphere, my mind had searched for and locked into the old memories.  That had been ages back, I was twenty-five, unmarried and visiting Jaichand at his residence … a young girl  returning from college … wearing a uniform too tight for her … my eyes riveted on her marvelous bouncing globes as she had flounced on her father’s armrest … Jaichand completing the introductions … she looking me in the eye … and immediately taking flight in embarrassment … Jaichand informing me briefly about the loss of his wife years back and how attached he had been to his only child … I feeling shameful at my thoughts … for Jaichand had been a gracious host to me …

… later on, she had been face to face with me a couple of times that I had stayed there to complete my business and each time she would run away giggling while I tried to be the totally proper in my conduct …

… that had been years ago … before marriage … the face of the giggly teenager now no longer in my memory …

Until now …

“No, no no! Not her. Absolutely not! Leave her out. I don’t want any of this.” I mustered up the courage to shout back.

I could feel the utter desperation in my voice.

“What you want or not, is not the question; but rather if you are willing to be or not to be”,
IT burst into that ugly laughter, voice full of mockery and thoroughly gloating over my helplessness.

“WHO are you? WHAT are you?”, I dared to ask.

“Ha ha”, again the guffaws issued, “Call me by any name - Devil, Satan, Lucifer … ”, it blinked an eye in a conspiratorial fashion, “ or - the Original Sin - ha ha ha – what’s in a name”, it had turned Shakespearean again, “that which we call as …”

IT stopped in mid-sentence. As I watched in amazement, the vile mound of raw flesh loped out of the rocker in the languid mannerism of a panther and had transformed into a very handsome greek god. IT now had blonde hair, blue piercing eyes, rippling muscles … the whole works.  A white robe encircled the torso and a garland of ivies adorned the hair … my mouth had fallen open …  I didn’t know what to believe any longer… a half scream rose and died down in my lungs…

Of course, there was more to come…

IT held out its sinewy arms and there was my Lisa in the blue anarkali I had purchased for her during our honeymoon. IT reached out and easily pulled her in by the waist. Lisa was looking so lovely and so blissful … in those arms.  Effortlessly, the greek god look-alike used the other hand to turn her face towards IT, their noses now almost touching and IT’s long fingers stroking her cheeks… this continuing for a while with Lisa closing her eyes under the sensual caress … her lips starting to quiver… …   With a sudden jerk, IT forced her head towards me and glared. Those cobalt blue eyes were now smoldering.

“Like the show, do you now!”, a reptilian like tongue darted out of the mouth and lightly caressed her lips. Lisa stood frozen on the spot and it was only in the brief change in the expression of her eyes that I could sense her desperation – she was a deer caught in the coils of a python.

“There is more to come”
IT declared, “the whole nine yards, son “.

A plaintive sob rose from me … “Please, leave her alone.”

“Certainly”,
IT spat at me and Lisa was gone …  just like that … just like he had brought her, …  “and much more shall you have”, IT
continued, “but you have to pay my price”.

“Anything, anything please. Take my soul and leave my wife alone please”, I cried out.

“No, I prefer that you seduce the pretty one.”

Before I could respond in any measure, added ominously
“Not later than a week, that’s all the time you will have.”

And then
IT was gone.

I had hastened to the cupboard and drawn out the whisky bottle and emptied a stiff shot. Then I poured out a large measure and sat on the bed.  My head was swimming. “What had just happened?” I took a reassuring sip. “Had I become a confirmed nut case?” One more sip… one more …

I just didn’t know what to think of anymore. Another sip, and yet another and many more… till I had lain back … closed my eyes … trying to shut away what I had been through …

It was a glorious morning now.

Right beside me sat the lovely Dolly. I managed to sit up. She raised a solicitous arm.

Oh, take it easy.  You have been sleeping since last evening.  Ramukaka was about to knock at your door for dinner but I had asked him not to disturb you.  Are you feeling alright now?”

Out there somewhere the angels were playing out a symphony of love and I was all game for it now. The gods had indeed decided my fate.

There was nothing I could do.

I caught her palm in mine; she showed no surprise, pressed it a bit and released it.

Now I am absolutely alright.  Just give me half an hour.  I will come down for breakfast.

She smiled and her face lit up like the whole diwali fireworks.

I will be waiting for you”, her eyes laughed, “Tarun, my husband – as well.”  She flushed again and now I noticed the dimples in her cheek.
Like Reply
Are you the Ramesh AMA winner of XP?
[Image: 2019-11-02a.jpg]
Like Reply
# 5

After she had left, I stayed put in the bed wondering, what in heaven’s name was I doing. I had clutched her hand on purpose and though she hadn’t uttered a word, what must she have thought! Oh my god. It was getting worse and worse. Would I have the courage to face her again?

I swung my legs off the four-poster and marched to the bathroom. Half an hour later, I had tied my shoe laces and climbed downstairs. Dolly waved me over to the dining table with that dazzling smile. Old Ramu was setting up the plates before the couple and her husband looked up quizzically.

You must be Tarun”, I avoided shaking hands with him what with the guilt racking up inside, “Look, I am so sorry. Something just turned up. I will see you all later.”

Dolly’s smile froze on her pace as I bounded out.

Bahadur, I never knew his real name, was the gurkha lad who was both guard and gardener as well as being the handyman about - was vigorously working away the weeds with a rake. I held out a 500 rupee note and raised up two fingers. He smiled glad for the tips to follow which had somewhat dried up during the past week. After all my poison was his income too.

I was walking in the neatly laid out streets of the city and wondering about my condition “caught between the devil and the deep sea. Betwixt and between” - as they say. What was I supposed to do? The sunlight and the broad outdoors helped to clear my thoughts. I was trying to remember, what all I could about the Benaras visit, the repugnant foul odor emanating from the reddish blob of flesh that was IT, the overpowering masculinity of the Adonis, its serpentine tongue caressing Dolly”s face, the strange conditions that IT had put before me and Dolly”s guileless smiles “ enough. I could easily lose it here.

Rational thoughts surfaced. If this was something to do with Christianity, then a Church would probably be my answer. They had those exorcism rituals, holy water and hopefully some consecrated silver stuff “all those Nicholas Cage stuff. Maybe I was dealing with a fallen angel “and my head really started swimming now. Hell be darned! What the hell has a fallen angel got to do with a 100 per cent ordinary ***** who had never ever sat a foot inside of a church.

It was a catholic church as the board outside made it out to be. Vaguely, I was thinking of the schisms in Christianity. Would a protestant one be a better choice or maybe a roman catholic or whatsoever? I was so unequal to the task.

Inside of it was empty and there was a bulky bodied personage, a father or padre - whatever you call them - leaning down in the prayer position. I advanced to him and worked up the courage.

“Father, I need to talk to you”, his demeanor was unchanged, “I am a *****”, his brows shot up marginally, “I have been seeing the Devil or Satan if you please”.

Silently he pointed at the door on the right. “Wait for me there. I will be right along.”

I was so glad. Why hadn’t I thought of this before? Had I been so drowned in my thoughts that I was bereft of both the instincts of survival as well as reason?

I made my way to the shown room. A massive desk lay in there with a bible opened midway “the sides littered with a lot of stationery. I plumped down at one of the visitor’s chairs and waited. The door at the side opened up and in walked the handsome greek god.

And he was smiling!

They say that primal fear of snakes is deeply embedded in us humans, so much so that if you step on a rope in the dark; instantly it transmits a signal to the central nervous system. Adrenalin is released and all senses come alive, time is slowed down as the body enters into the fight or flight state. After I had run out several streets and could do no more; the images came to mind, my bolting up from the chair as IT’s cackle rang out in the cloistered room, the puzzled face of the padre coming towards me, passersby looking as I ran for my life etc. etc.

It was all over now. I knew I had lost my mind.

A sadness settled down around me. I never had a substance abuse problem before. But it was that vodka and the combination of grief which had done me in so much so that I was now seeing IT inside a church.

I hailed a passing auto. “Take me to a good hospital.”

Past the foyer and before the reception, I looked up at the specialties and the name of doctors. When my turn came, “Give me the Mental Health Department, OPD please.”, I called out. I was resigned to it all.

A cute assistant showed me in to the cubicle and closed the door after I entered. The reassuring smell of Dettol and Phenyle greeted me. The doctor was already there but doing something behind the cloth partition. I started to wonder if, he was already attending to another patient lying on the examination table when he suddenly yanked the curtain away.

On a stool Lisa was sitting completely topless. Her breasts were so engorged the like of which I had never seen before. Latched on to the tits were two horrendous masses of red colored bulbs of flesh, greedily suckling away. Her distended abdomen pointed to advanced stage of pregnancy.

Meet my new family”, said IT who was now in doctor’s apparel.
Like Reply
(04-08-2019, 10:53 AM)Fucker Wrote: Are you the Ramesh AMA winner of XP?

Now why would you say that ;)
Like Reply
# 6

“My new family”, IT said. “Lizu darling, come here.”

I clutched hard at the sides of the chair for support. IT was now in its handsome masculine avatar, strongly built, muscles ripping out through the doctor’s uniform and an unmistakable odor of male sweat.

Lizu, Lizu darling. Now”.  IT ‘s voice was like the crack of a whip.

I would have preferred that he killed me instead of exposing me to such disgrace. My precious wife, the lodestar of my entire existence since marriage was now IT’s  fuckmate and the two babies and the swollen abdomen bore testimony to his hold on her. Carefully, she deposited the two babies on the patient bed mattress, drew along the partition and stepped over to him, her full breasts swinging. With a practiced ease, her fingers went to work on the buttons of his white apron. A moment later - that had come off. Next she removed his shirt.  IT’s  sculpted body shone. Her finger descended now to undo the leather belt and draw down the zippers and the pant flopped down on the floor. I tried to shut down the thoughts of our honeymooning days, when I had received the same treatment. That seemed so long ago.

It didn’t matter that what I was witnessing now was not of this world. For Lisa had been dead six months back and what was happening here was in most likelihood an illusion. But, all the same, that was my wife, damn it.

I buried my face in my palms and a sob broke out.

Look sharp, don’t miss the show” , came the command.

I raised my head and my eyes rested on his magnificent penis as he was now completely naked. His arm sought out her face and the long fingers lightly brushed her cheek. Lisa gave out a sigh and turned her face sidewise to savor his touch. The index finger now had moved on to her lips and Lisa was already on her trip to the pleasure land. Eyes half closed her mouth opened to envelope the finger. Very gently, she started to suck on it. Despite my situation, I watched in fascination as the scenes unfolded. IT now began to toy with her  mouth.  Suddenly, the finger was pulled out.

Ohhhh!”, she cried with disappointment.

IT smiled that evil smile. My blood curdled up. I wished there to be earthquake, a flood, a cataclysm, even an atom bomb to explode right there in so that I wouldn’t have to witness a minute more of that humiliation. But there were no angels to listen to my cries.

The greek god look-alike walked over to the doctor’s chair and settled in. IT raised one finger pointing at the crotch. Lisa dropped to her haunches carefully, her enormous belly inches from the floor. In the meantime the great phallus had come to life. Blue veins stood out on that magnificent organ and it was starting to pulsate angrily. I looked in horror. So thick and at least a foot long - it would have fitted proudly on a horse. How would Lisa possibly take that inside!

As if in answer to my questions, her hands sought out the monster and leaning forward, she deposited a kiss -  a very audible one - on the head. The well muscled hand of the monster now went up to the back of her head and drew her down. She lowered head again and sniffed at the tip.

Ahhhhh”….., she closed her eyes in deep satisfaction.

She opened her intoxicated eyes opened lightly, reluctant to come back from the land of ecstasy. In earnest, it engulfed the phallus and swirled it around in her mouth from side to side, from lips to tonsil and then licking the whole base, kissing the massive testes as if it was for the last time ever. The hand behind her head now joined in the action, pulling her in as she backed off, pulling her in further and yet further until the whole length was inside her throat. Her eyes had puffed out, at the vicious violence inflicted and she endured it willingly and lovingly. When it seemed to me that she would be going on fellating for ever, IT suddenly pulled out of her mouth. She collapsed, face down drawing in gulps of air while palms rested on his legs. Her body was now quivering.  I could take it no longer.  The apparition of life and death notwithstanding, I burst out crying.

Ah, look at the poor husband, haha”, mocked IT even as he bent down and planted a loud kiss on her lips and yanked away the pants.

She smiled back at him. Effortlessly IT lifted her and turned her around on to the laps. She faced me now. Two hands reached under to push up her buttock. Her hands found the majestic penis and very carefully she guided her into her vagina which had been gaping open and dripping wet with excitement. Gently IT started moving the thigh muscles and she joined in the tempo. One hand went to her left breast and a jet stream of milk erupted. Gradually, the pace went up and her excitement mounted up. Now her moans filled the room and I began to worry that some one from outside might just pop in to investigate. The tempo of the intercourse had picked up. Her breasts were flouncing violently and she drew out his other hand to the right breast. IT started to maul up the lovely twins, so familiar to me and now longer for me.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard, Kill me with that cock” she screamed. In reply the monster cock pumped in through her vagina like a demented piston. I was mesmerized by the whole spectacle - it was so terrifying and yet so erotic.

“Ye, ye, ye, ye, ye, ye”, she was beyond control and I watched on helplessly.

Mercifully the end came. She reached a violent shudder and collapsed backward over IT. A gush of semen started trickling out from her vagina as the monster cock buried inside was spurting and spurting.

Her breathing became normal. She collected herself up and went over to the other side of the drawn partition directly to the babies - those spawn of the devil - cooed reassuringly and I heard the sound of pulling them up to her chest for nursing.

IT sat stark naked, legs wide open, the giant penis with shining juices on display.

That should teach you for disobedience”, IT spat at my direction. “Disobey me and I will make her fuck every person you have known”.

IT’s tones assumed an ominous tone. “It is either Lisa or Dolly. You decide.”

X X X X X X X X X X X X X XX

The journey from the hospital to the guest house was uneventful. Mercifully, I didn’t have to encounter either Dolly or Tarun and so made to my room upstairs. Courtesy of Bahadur, there stood two new bottles of vodka. Full glass in hand, I made my way to the rocking chair. There was no hope.

I was a completely defeated man..

Like Reply
(04-08-2019, 10:55 AM)Antar Wrote: Now why would you say that ;)
Because this is his story, he was writing this supernatural cuckold story before he just got vanished from the Xossip.

If you are him then welcome, I would love to read IT
Like Reply
(05-08-2019, 01:37 PM)Fucker Wrote: ... I would love to read IT...

Thanks dear.  That's all that matters... ;)
Like Reply
# 7

By definition, balance sheets must balance, the Chartered Accountant in me said............

In real life it was a whole different proposition. On the assets side, I had nothing to show given that the little pride of a bereaved husband that I had retained had been totally laid to dust with Lisa’s capitulation. That ringing laughter of derision - of the butt naked greek god look alike with the majestic manhood swaying about like a signature mascot - had driven home a stark message. Lisa, my erstwhile soul mate had willfully submitted to the pleasures that
IT could provide, even though she had been relegated to the position of a fucktoy. Inside me, there was nothing save rage - futile rage - that of an impotent man.

Wait a minute, wait a minute though. Was there was more to it - perhaps a whole lot more - than what met the eye? Throughout that episode, I now recollected that, Lisa had never looked at me directly once. Was it because she was under some compulsion? Or was all of it just an illusion, or just a scene conjured by the evil monster? Hadn’t I myself scattered her ashes in the flowing water of the Ganges. Was my past karmas of previous births catching up in some sickening but incomprehensible way? All in all, I was being played upon, my emotions mauled over and perhaps my sanity dangerously dithering on the edge - UGGH!

Rationally I weighed in my options. Honestly, there was none. Why, oh why in the name of everything sacred, did I have to go the river bank that fateful night - especially after that supposedly devil’s worshipper had warned me to stay away. It was “Temptation” for sure being coupled with my great “Ego” – both having treacherously guiding me along that slippery path of ruin and disaster - onto my present situation - onto doom.

And then there was the question of conflicting faiths and respective myths. Religion had been invented to explain the phenomenon of death - that finality of life - which neither reason nor intellect could explain. And that very logic had been upended on me in the persona of my departed wife and an incarnation of the devil (sic) fornicating and begetting …

Are the dead differentiated on the basis of religious affiliation? Are the spirits allowed to mingle? If there is a Devil, then where went the Angels? Can a dark one from one faith cohort with that of another? What hold did
IT have over Lisa? Most importantly what was IT? “I am the Original Sin”, IT had thrown those words at me. Was that mockery or plain truth? And IT had sought my opinion on “Jesus” “Oh my God! How was I supposed to have answered him so that he didn’t take offense? … … so many questions! … … so so many … … yet I knew not a single answer!!!

One thing I knew though - that I would find no remedy in a church or in a temple or with an exorcist. God had already abandoned me - that much I knew for sure - right from the days of Lisa’s sickness. Neither would the marvels of modern medical science be able to help me out. For all things said and done,
IT would never allow me that escape chute. Talking of escape, getting out of that rest house or fleeing from Bhopal didn’t seem a worthwhile solution. If I got back to Mumbai, IT would surely follow me there and a whole lot of unwarranted complications would definitely ensue.

So I would have to brave it out here. I would have to do
IT’s bidding that is to seduce a newly wed sweet girl Dolly who also happened to be the daughter of one of my close business clients viz. Jaichand - all morality be thrown to the wind…

Else, in the least, I would have to become a mute spectator in a surreal drama featuring my dearest Lisa merrily fucking away my own relatives, friends and acquaintances. At the last performance; I could clearly see it now - it wasn’t as if
IT had been seducing my dear departed wife - but in fact, had been systematically banging my mind. And like a victim in the snare of a rapist, I had begged, cried my eyes out and pleaded helplessly to be spared and finally resigned to the shameful degradation. In other words, I had let him do what all he wanted to and just waited for it all to be over…

X X X X X

I nipped outside, onto the common veranda and rang the ghanti. Old Ramu clambered up the stairway slowly.

“I will have my dinner in my room.”, I returned to the sanctuary of my room.

The sanctuary of my room was very important to me. I still didn’t have the courage to face either Dolly or Tarun at the common dining table downstairs. Also, I could securely renew my acquaintance with Mr. Officer’s Choice in the meantime - the one companion I could entirely trust.

X X X X X

I surfaced to reality with that knock on the door. Automatically I glanced at the old wall clock. It read 9.40. My God! Was it that late? Mr. Officer’s Choice was such a sport! Throughout our meeting, he had been a wonderful companion - always keeping his thoughts to himself and allowing me to have my say. The near empty level of the bottle wore ample testimony to our friendship. All the same, I was a bit riled that Ramu had delayed so much.

There was a knock on the door.

“Come in”, I hollered  in a hoarse voice.

Before my eyes, the twin doors were gently pushing inwards. On the entrance, a laden tray in hand stood Dolly with that beatific smile.

I was speechless! As she walked in, I was suddenly aware of the surroundings - the open bottle of whisky, empty 7up bottles, the glass and stray peanuts on the table and to top it all, the whole room reeking of spirit. Could it have been any worse!

Nonchalantly she swayed in and surveyed the tell-tale signs of bacchanalia.

“Achha!”, she exclaimed raising her eye brows a bit, “So this is what kept you from joining us downstairs.” There was mischief in her eyes.

I came out of the recliner on unsteady legs, mentally cursing that imbecile Ramu for depriving me of the comforting influence of Mr. Officer’s Choice.

“Oh my god!”, I blubbered in shock, “Where is Ramu?”

“Why sir?”, she continued in that seductive tone , “This also is our house – isn’t it?” In a way she was right, for this rest house belonged to her father’s farm. “You are the one – the only one who is the guest here.” Her words … so pure … so sensual … like pearls dropping on glass.

“And Tarun?”, another croak from me.

“Snoring away”, she gave a short laugh; “Shall I serve now?” She lowered her lashes…

Without waiting for an answer; she moved to the round table, set aside the odd assortments of the drinks paraphernalia, laid down the plates and started serving the paranthas, chicken curry and salad. Picking up the glass, she moved to the bathroom to wash it and returned along with the water jug. I was beyond any rational thought now and meekly obeyed when she made a sign for me to start eating. Disregarding the other spare chair in the room and without a tinge of self consciousness, she sat down on my bed - to help out in the serving - and very much within my touching distance. Midway through the meal, I started to think “What was this angel doing in my room … … so late at night?” A lump rose in my throat and I choked for suddenly I flashed back to the morning scene of grabbing her hand. Shit! What a lech I had presented myself as to her earlier.

I looked at her radiant face and spoke.

“Dolly, I am sorry”, I dropped my gaze, “that incident in the morning … when I had clutched your arm ….”

Peals of musical laughter emanated from her. “What’s the problem … I had liked it very much …” With that she raised her hand and gently placed it on my bare forearm. Electric shock coursed through my entire body. I froze.

The penny had dropped…

I knew immediately why she was here. The words she had spoken couldn’t have belonged to her. There was IT - lurking somewhere near; and Dolly was just playing out as per IT’s directions…
Like Reply
# 8

Five black earthen lamps set out in the design of a pentagram glowed in the darkness of the cavern.  It was the pattern he had learnt from an ancient treatise on the panchamukhi bhairavi.

“Arr … … rakhsa ninahin … … Arr … … rakh …” The man seated in the center of the pentagram chanted.

His gaze was steady and so were the flames. He raised both his hands, palms stretching out in supplication and repeated the incantations …

“Arr … … rakhsa ninahin … … Arr … … rakhsa doza … Arr … … siskachh trehm … …”

Through the rock face separating the cavern from the outside, a brief gust of wind entered and the flames flickered. A tinge of excitement gripped him. Arms still upraised, he cocked his ears. The wind outside had certainly picked up speed. Thrilled, he increased the tempo of his chants … feeling the power in those familiar spells … … it was happening … … it was beginning to happen … … it was a matter of time …

The wind outside was growing in strength … … the draught inside even more prominent.

He could feel the pounding of his heart – the rush of blood to his temples and arteries in his neck throbbing. There was the feeling of a relentless pressure against his ribcage … just as he had felt many times before … just as it had been seven years ago on that fateful night …

Shefali, his wife of two years had just died a month ago in a freak accident on the highways. He was broken. His archeologist colleagues would come to give him company in the evenings and he would somehow forget his own existence for a couple of hours. But the nights were hellish. There was no sleep and his restlessness would make him pace the rooms in the quarter all night long. Then a friend in the office had brought him the palm-leaf manuscript that had been uncovered in a recent excavation and left it for him to decipher – for his interest lay in ancient scripts. A cursory glance at the contents made no sense to him. It was only during the night that he had taken it out again and given a closer look. The script was somehow familiar and the sense of the linguist inside him could make out the pronunciations of the words. In the silence of the night, he had uttered those words,

‘Arr … … rakhsa ninahin … …’

A sudden constriction gripped his chest … … as if … … he was in the coils of a pythons. He could hardly breathe. The room swayed before his eyes. And a very unfamiliar smell … … odor of rotten eggs enveloped him … … he felt as if his breath was being sucked out … …

Then the being had materialized … the mass of raw flesh … intuitively he understood – that he had invoked an ancient evil … who snorted derisively at his confusion and terror. It was several seconds later, that he felt the pressure ease from his insides.

“You called me”, the being said, “I give you what you want.  Tthink …”

“Shefali”, he had croaked.

Right before his unbelieving eyes, he found Shefali lying on the floor, her eyes closed. She was jerking her head from side to side, as if trying to blot out a terrible pain.Tthen he became aware of the wounds on her body, the deep gashes, and the blood oozing … … the Evil One gave out a mocking laugh and Shefali’sr blood stained clothes were blown away … leaving her like a slab of meat on the coroner’s table. He could barewly look at the scene, that of  blood seeping out of her nostrils, her mouth, the deep gash in the abdomen, her vagina … he closed his eyes.

“No, no”; he had pleaded before the monster. “Please make her go away.”

“I will”, the being replied and he thought he saw a glint of cunning in its eyes.

Shefali vanished and it took several minutes for him to regain a semblance of normalcy.

“Never wish for the dead”, he heard it saying, “I will give you much more – in life itself – just promise to do as I say or else …”. He didn’t want to know what the alternative would be. Dr. Amitabh Jha, the famous archeologist, had enough common sense to understand that he was dealing with something totally out of his league.

Six month later, a young vivacious student named Monalisa, whom he had met before in a field study trip, was whispering in his ears, “I love you Amit …”

That had been seven years ago. …

He snapped back to the present.

“Rakksse ninahin … Aladi raaboma … … “

Inside the cavern, which was his chosen sanctuary, the wind had become virtually a gale – the flames of the tiny lamps virtually fighting for their existence. Suddenly, the wind howled and the gust blew out all the candles. It was completely dark. The overpowering smell of sulfur enveloped him…

“Ah! We meet again”, the blob of pink flesh glowed in the dark.

He had kept silent.

“As promised last time”, it continued, “you may have Mona’s company - for a while. In the meanwhile”, there was the derisive laughter, “I go to prepare another husband –  for his role.”

And then it was gone. In its place, stood Mona, smiling prettily, amidst the candles which had come back to life.

The unkempt bearded man who had several bead necklaces round his neck, and who bore no resemblance to the renowned academic he had once been, and who looked like a typical chillum smoking tantrik now; rushed forward.

“Amit …”, Mona whispered

“Ahh, my love …”, he held her in a tight hug and showered it kisses on her upturned face.

Tarun woke up with a start. He felt as if a cold hand was clutching his heart. He could hardly breathe. With an effort he jerked himself up and reached for the glass of water on the side table. Moments later, he felt his breathing settling down and then he turned to the other side.

“Dolly”, he whispered.

The side of her bed was empty.

Immediately he averted his eyes towards the bathroom door. No light showed at the bottom. Curiosity piqued him. He looked at the bed side clock which read near to mid-night. ‘Where was she?’, he wondered.

Getting into his slippers, he shuffled out of the room, onto the verandah. Light showed at the other end – that was Mr. Rudra’s room. Something inside him propelled him in that direction and the wind tugged at his sleeves of his night-shirt as he walked silently. The twin doors were partially open and he stopped there.

Peals of laughter emerged from inside. It was Dolly. Moving away surreptitiously to a distance where he could stay unnoticed in the darkness, he peeked inside. Dolly was seated on the bed and smiling at Rudra who was seated across on the side table and eating.

Tarun stood rooted to the spot. In an instant, he recalled Dolly informing him earlier that Rudra, a close associate of her father, and who had been bereaved of late; had been recuperating at the same rest house that they had planned their honeymoon on. He had given no thought to that at the time. But the proximity with which they sat now and their obvious familiarity stunned him. What was she thinking – walking into another man’s room so late in the night? His heart started pounding.

Then Rudra had said something, which he couldn’t decipher. But Dolly had laughed. Tarun’s heart went into a somersault as he watched her placing her hand over his. He broke into a sweat although the night was cold ‘What was happening?’, he asked himself as his heart thudded and he felt a sudden pain. Moments later, he was aware of sporting a massive hard-on. ‘How was that even possible?’, he wondered. He was watching his wife of a month old time, cavorting with her male acquaintance and was feeling aroused – it made no sense at all. He stepped back a couple of paces and adjusted his pajama, for the erection had become painful. Something in the back of his mind told him that he wanted to watch more …

Rudra had finished eating and got up to wash his hands. Dolly collected the plates from the table and turned towards the door when Rudra had come near her wiping his hands on a towel.

“See you in the morning”, he heard her say clearly.

Rudra had mumbled something which sounded like a thanks.

“Oh I will come for you alright, be ready then”, her clear voice held a hint of mischief.

Despite the painful erection he was sporting now, Tarun moved back swiftly and hid behind a column. He watched her moving downstairs, possibly to deposit the dinner plates in the kitchen. In the meantime, Rudra had shut the doors and a moment later the lights went off in his room. The sound of Dolly climbing back the stairs came up and Tarun made a dash for his room. By the time, Dolly came in and latched the door, he was back in the bed. Dolly was humming something, under her breath as she settled in besides him.

Tarun stayed still for a moment but the pain inside his trousers gave him an acute reminder of his state. He cleared his nose, as if having woken up suddenly and turned towards her.

“Dolly”, he whispered, laying an arm over her.

“Oh! Did I wake you up?”, she asked.

Feigning a voice laden with sleep he mumbled, “Oh such a pretty wife … am so so lucky”. His hand had traveled to her breast which he pressed.

“Ouch”, she shouted, instinctively flinging his hand away. “Were you dreaming of me darling?” Her voice was heavy.

He didn’t reply. He was mad with her scent. He was aware that he was experiencing an excitement that he had never felt before. He slipped his hand below her dress and placed it on her abdomen. The touch of her bare skin inflamed him further. His hand traveled below, encountering the knot at the waist, which he tugged away open. Traveling further south, he placed it over her pubes, at the cleft between the silken lips. Gently, he started to massage them open …

Dolly had been taken aback at the sudden actions. But she was beginning to enjoy the strange pleasures which were now starting to build up. A low moan escaped her lips. She put an arm around his neck and pulled him closer for a lip-lock. “Don’t stop … ahhh”, she whispered urgently.

The scent of her was driving him crazy and he practically sawed her open with his fingers delving inside. A moment later, she was gushing. As the wetness spread out, he could control himself no longer. Yanking her pants away, he dived into her muff and started lapping her up …. Dolly clutched his hair … pushing his face further down and down as she started moving her pelvis to meet his thrusting tongue.

I still had the sense of unease as I settled down in bed. On other days, I might have relapsed into a dreamless sleep after the drinks and the dinner, but it wasn’t to be today. Groggily, I recounted Dolly’s coming to the room with dinner, her obvious flirting and her touching me casually now and then while I sat eating. Her recent behavior was so out of character with the young daughter of Jaichand, who had been so shy as to fly away giggling from my presence, the last time I had known her.

It had to be ITI had no doubts on that score.

While clearing away the plates, with that coquettish twinkle in her eyes, she had declared to meet me early in the morning. And she had given a slow wink.

I was sure, she wouldn’t wait till the night was over.

I let out a sigh and turned my face to the side on the pillow. There was no way out…

Half an hour later, there was a soft knock at the door. I knew I was right. Wearily, I got up from the bed and slid back the bolts. Then I climbed back to the bed.

In the darkness of the room, I heard her drawing the bolts softly and walking over towards me. I held out a hand and pulled her towards me. She collapsed on top of me and instantly, I became aware of her identity.

It was Lisa.

“Lisaaaaaa?”, I choked a scream as a hundred questions rose at once in my mind. How come she was alone here – where was IT? Where were those hideous things which I had seen her nursing at her breasts? Just earlier in the day, I had seen her being heavily pregnant – what had happened to that? In the glow of the moonlight that filtered through the window; I found her to be absolutely breathtaking – the way she had been once – was this all a dream?????

“Shhhh…..”, she whispered urgently, locking her lips over mine. Her hair spread all around and the familiar smell of her skin rekindled the old memories.

“Don’t talk now”, she whispered again as she began removing her dress. In a moment, she was completely naked. Then she started unbuttoning my night- shirt and helped pull it off. The trousers followed suit. She slid back and enveloped my member in her mouth bobbing her mouth up and down. As the sensations started stoking up the familiar memories, I watched mute as she climbed over and carefully inserted my fully erect penis inside. Then she started to rock on her haunches …

I didn’t care whether it was a dream or a hallucination. Nor was I concerned if it was some cruel joke devised by IT. I had relapsed back to the early days of our marriage – how much she had enjoyed riding me – used to say that it gave her a sense of control – and I had thoroughly enjoyed it then – as I was doing it now.

“Heii, heii, …”, she was grunting in excitement while I squeezed her breast. Then I inserted a finger underneath to provide the additional periodic touches to her clitty. That used to drive her mad then … She grabbed my pectorals and increased the tempo – that was a signal for her approaching orgasm – simultaneously becoming aware of myself reaching the peak. With a couple more thrusts, she cried out, staying suspended and then collapsing on me. I had crossed the plateau myself too and felt myself spurting inside her …

I became aware of drifting away … ...

Like Reply
# 9

Someone was hammering away inside my head. I woke up with a start. It was actually Dolly knocking at the door.

“Rudraji, get up will you. Tea is ready.” Her voice was persistent.

Suddenly I remembered about last night and for an instant had my heart in my mouth.

Lisa – where was she now?

Urgently I cast a look besides me. There was no one lying besides me. Where had she gone? There was further knocking at the door. Hastily I cast a look at the wall clock which read half past five – it was the early hours of the morning.

“Dolly, give me fifteen minutes. I will be right out”, I shouted back.

Beyond the door I heard her saying ‘Hurry up, I am waiting for you’ and then she was gone

The thought of Lisa had made me wide awake. Had it all been a dream? But it had been so read – her caresses and kisses – every bit the same as was embedded in my memory. I tried to smell the pillow and the bedsheet. Then I remembered that she had always been averse to wearing any perfume. What in heaven’s name was happening to me!

I dragged myself to the bathroom for a wash. It was while standing before the mirror -while washing my face that I observed it for the first time. Gone was my penis – at least the way I had known all my life. In its place hung a massive phallus - more like the one that IT had demonstrated in its greek god avatar – dangling like a fire hose...

Like Reply
Keep updating antar.....
Like Reply
# 10

Tarun woke up with a cold start. A glance at the bed-side indicated that Dolly wasn’t there. Instinctively he realized that she had gone – on whatever errand it may be – but to be with Rudra. Anger coursed through him. He clenched his fists. This was turning out to be a bad dream. It had been Dolly’s idea to spend their honeymoon here in this mould infested rest house – something that he had accepted with reservation – but he had no idea that she would be distracted by Rudra.

Did the two have a previous relationship? He closed his eyes.

And then he remembered the previous night …

Instantly he was overcome by shame. His tip-toeing to Rudra’s room, the voyeuristic delights … oh god … how in heavens had he become so turned on watching another man with his wife … that was something that had never happened to him before … in fact whenever a roadside Romeo would so much as have a second look at Dolly when they were in a public place, he would fix the guy with a murderous look. Now, what was becoming of him … the color rose to his cheeks … and then when she had arrived … how he had gone down on her … it was so disgusting … licking her … shit man … when had he done that … forget doing – in fact thinking of doing something that disgusting before?

What would have Dolly thought of him – a sissy?

He palmed his face, feeling the build-up of tears.

“Taruniiiiiii………..”

The forceful whisper sent a shock wave down his spine. There was someone else in the room. He opened his eyes wide.

“Taruni”, the handsome stranger standing near the wall whispered again.

He sat up bolt upright. His mouth fell open. In the dim light of approaching dawn, he saw the muscular hunk of a man approaching his bed.

His heart was pounding and he clutched at the covers - drawing those close to his chest.

Then his world turned upside down … nothing made any sense …

His hands encountered globes of flesh … and as he looked down in surprise … he had developed breasts … it was unbelievable … perfect perky breasts with taut nipples … in his confusion he looked up … the approaching man was smiling … that was anything but reassuring … Panicked, he remembered his dick and shot a hand downwards … the tell-tale bulge was missing … he collapsed back.

The stranger came near and caressed the face. “Taruni”, he called out gently. Then he drew the long hair round the face … “Taruni, you are so beautiful … no don’t think of anything”, he said running the back of his fingers against the cheeks, “you were having a bad dream isn’t it – that you were a man – that you had a wife – but look, you are awake now, … such beautiful hair you possess … such lovely thighs … come my love … show me how much you have missed me … my dear love …”

In his mind, Tarun didn’t know what was happening any longer … the soft caresses of those fingers were sending unfamiliar sensations throughout the body … down below there was a strange wetness spreading … oh dear … it felt so good … With a jolt he came back to his senses … he was no longer sure if he was Tarun or Taruni … but for sure he was trapped in the body of a woman … goodness … it was a never ending nightmare … he opened his mouth to scream … it died inside him … he was only a mute observer to what was happening – to Taruni … to Tarun … to himself / herself … he was no longer sure which it was.

The muscled hunk straddled the woman on the bed and pressed his lips on hers. A reptilian tongue forked out of his mouth and licked her smooth face. She tried to draw away but it was futile – her strength was no match for his … holding her in a firm grip, he inserted the tongue in her mouth. She became aware of the duel it was playing with her own tongue … and it was a pleasurable sensation. His other hand had opened the knots of her night gown, pushed down the pajama and touched the pleasure bud – she bucked up as if shot with a high voltage current … gently his fingers coaxed open the passage and she felt the gush of fluid … ohh .. she closed her eyes in anticipation …

Without any warning, the monster thrust inside his manhood and a searing pain racked through. “Nooooooooooo…”, she whispered fiercely but he had withdrawn – almost fully and again slammed back inside. Her eyes popped out in pain … it was so unbearable … but there was no let-off … he went on fucking her like a relentless machine – all the time clamping his mouth over hers to prevent any shrieks … her pupils got dilated … the pain was ascending … the room began to swim before her eyes and dark shapes started floating … it was then that he stopped abruptly. As she sobbed silently, thankful for it to be over, he drew his head back and laughed. Rolling away he adjusted the wet hair clinging to her face. She lay limp like a rag doll – not daring to look at him.

But he wasn’t through. Gently, he rolled her over and again mounted her back. She had no strength left to protest as he deftly found the other hole. She knew what he was doing … he was sodomizing her this time … again the massive thrusts began … she feeling as if she would split open under the assault … he cupped her chin and brought his mouth near her ears, whispering angrily, “…I will make you my Taruni … remember that …” Then the long tongue entered her mouth … passing the epiglottis … all the way down …choking her … while the pounding from the back went on … then she couldn’t take it anymore … darkness – ah that sweet savior arriving … while the monster kept on repeating urgently , “Leave Dolly to Rudra … or you will be my Taruni … for ever … never you forget that … … never ever …” and that was the last thing she remembered before passing out …

Dawn had broken in when he woke up completely disoriented. And suddenly came back the vivid memories. ‘Had it all been a dream?’, he wondered, while his heart missed a beat. Surreptitiously, he looked at his chest – it appeared to be normal. Next he snaked a hand to his pajama and was relieved by the contours of the familiar male organ.

“Whooosh! What a stupid dream!” He chuckled.

Next moment he became aware of the odor – the strong characteristic odor – of semen. Simultaneously, he felt the wetness inside his pajama.

“Goodness”, he exclaimed jumping off the bed. “What would Dolly say if she knew I had a wet dream!”

He rushed to the bathroom and stripped off his clothes. The small confines of the room exploded with the overpowering smell of musk and semen. He watched in horror at the blobs of semen that hung all over legs and waist … no way could the quantity could have been his … it just wasn’t humanly possible …

He wiped his eyes of the mist that had come over and switched the light inside. Stunned at what he was seeing, he faced the mirror … there was not a trace of hair anywhere on his chest … or his legs … it was smooth as a woman’s...

Like Reply
# 11

I transferred my gaze from the mirror to my nether parts. It confirmed only what I had seen in the reflection – the massive phallus hung between my legs – it was nothing like what I had possessed before. Tentatively I reached out a finger to touch it, to feel it. It grew in my hands, as if it possessed a soul of its own and stood out like a flag post.

For an instant I considered the events of the previous night – or at least my recollection of it. There had been Lisa who had ridden me along like a woman possessed – ‘Ha’ – I laughed bitterly … she had definitely been possessed … and so was I probably … for meeting with my dead wife – that didn’t seem to strike very much abnormal to me now – so warped had become my thinking – probably I needed to see a shrink – and maybe I had totally lost my sanity – for normal people do not mate with a dead wife – I was very much aware of that …

Yet all of it had been as true as it was daylight now. IT had entered my life – I knew not what other name to give to that creature from hell – so lets’ just persist with IT. Thereafter my whole life had turned upside down. I had seen with my own eyes IT seducing a willing Lisa, Lisa nursing ITs babies. Also IT had successfully blocked each and every move I had tried to make to get away …

And now this thing between my legs … legacy of last night’s fornication with Lisa …

I returned to the bedroom and sat back on the bed – holding my head between my hands. Grimly I recollected IT ordering me to seduce my business associate Jaichand’s daughter Dolly … or else to visualize the systematic violation of Lisa … … ehm ehm … … the sheer thought of that – I felt a chill down my spine.

‘But, why Dolly?’ I wondered idly … but that was so pointless now … Lisa had to be saved.

With a sigh I got up and stepped out.

A set of cane chairs with a center table lay at the foyer beyond the stairs. Dolly waved at me brightly from where she sat. “Good morning, sleepy head”, she shouted.

“Morning Dolly”, I said, settling at the chair by her side where she had indicated me to sit down.

“See”, she was chuckling, “didn’t I say I would wake you up early?”

She poured out a cup of tea and held it out to me.

I accepted it and for a moment our fingers touched and instantly I became aware of her beauty and youth. It was quite sometime since I had sat close to a young woman and her touch had ignited a flame inside the ice of my heart that had set in ever since the onset of Lisa’s sickness. A brief glance told me that she possessed a magnificent set of breasts which were straining against the fabric of the simple dressing gown she was wearing. Her jewelry was equally simple for she wore just a set of pearls around her neck with earrings to match. And the black and gold of the mangalsutra dangled so tantalizingly down her neck. She was smiling …

She noticed where my eyes were and looked down. Then she held the locket of the mangalsutra towards me … “You like the design?”

“It’s very nice!”, I said placing my hand below hers.

Then both of us laughed – the easy laughter between old friends or say close ones.

Her eyes were dancing and she caught hold of my hand and laced her fingers around mine.

“See, I had promised dad that I would make you laugh once I got here … and there you go … no more poker face while I am here … ok?”, she gave a tug.

“Ok baba, you win”, I said in a resigned voice.

She had no idea what she was playing with …

Like Reply
# 12

The ganja that he smoked helped him into a state of oblivion for most of his waking moments. It was his only recourse against the terrors in his mind. Briefly though, in fleeting moments of lucidity, he would be able to collect his thoughts.

Last night he had been dreaming of the ruins …

‘No, no! It was Mona’, he asserted, unsure of himself.

‘Or was it Shefali?’

He had almost banished Shefali, his wife dead since long long back.

He clutched his head. A headache was coming, and he knew that the trembling would follow soon. Urgently, he needed another fix. He took out the chillum and searched for the packet of weed. It was not to be found. He panicked. Looking around the cave, he detected the packet at a corner and immediately pounced on it. Moments later, he was taking deep drags … … ‘Aahh, the relief … … at last … ‘, he muttered to himself as he watched smoke curling to the ceiling …

He felt calm. Memories wouldn’t hurt him now … he let the kaleidoscopic thoughts flow … the past … it wouldn’t hurt … it was all taken care of … as it had been on that night which had changed his existence – from the very normal archeologist that he used to be … to the chillum smoking wastrel at present …

“Eeeeeeh, eeeeeeh, eeeeeeh”, Shefali was tossing from side to side …moaning in pain … her eyes focused on nothing … registering nothing … her limbs thrashing violently as blood gushed out from the open wounds …

“Shefaliii”, an anguished cry rose from his chest as he rushed to her and held her … “It’s me”, he tried to shake her. There was no response from her … only her moans continued …

Angered, he turned around. That damn thing was grinning behind him.

“What have you done to her?”, he shouted.

“Nothing, but, only what you wanted”, the mass of flesh replied, “You wanted her and there she is.”

“Do something. Do something now”, he shouted urgently.

“Why should I?”, the thing asked back.

All of a sudden, he became aware of the steely voice of that creature. What had he done? In his grief stricken state of mind, he had taken the offer of this monstrous being to bring his dead wife back to life? What a mess! Every moan that issued from the body that looked exactly like his wife only served to send a dagger into his heart. How was he to end her sufferings?

“Please, please”, he sobbed, “take her back”.

“Ah! Now you understand boy”, the vile thing had chuckled, “never ask for the dead”.

It had chuckled again and vanished. So had Shefali. There remained no trace of her in the room.

That was the last memory that Dr. Amitabh Jha held of the encounter with the being. Later, when he had woken up in a hospital bed; he had been told that it had been six months since the demise of his wife and that he had been very sick – only that much they would tell him. It was upon his discharge and as he was coming out of the security manned gates of the hospital, that he realized that he had been an inmate at a place that treated the mentally ill.

His friends and colleagues weren’t exactly thrilled to receive him back. In fact most of them avoided him. That he understood and was even grateful that he was left alone. Neither did he feel like getting back into his profession. What he wanted was to be away from everyone and everything that reminded him of the past. He moved away from his old house and a couple of months later the memories of Shefali had become manageable. He thought he could start on a fresh project and had in fact corresponded with some old associates who were carrying out excavation work in other states. Life was beginning to get back on tread.

Until he had the second encounter with the being …

“Ahh, I see you have returned in good health”, that unmistakable voice spoke from behind.

The hairs stood up at the back of his neck. He whirled around.

“You don’t wish to see her this time”, the thing chuckled … “Or maybe you do!”

He went numb.

“No please no!”, he pleaded frantically, “I didn’t call for you …”

“You don’t have to”, the voice was icy now, “I come at my wish …”

“What do you want from me?” His voice was desperate.

“That is more like what I want to hear.” Again came  the evil chuckle. He saw the glint in those round eyes of that thing. “It is in fact very simple. You help to bring me back to this world … … or I bring back Shefali to you” the thing whispered.

Dr. Jha stared transfixed. Unlikely and most improbable as that sounded - a part of his brain told him that the threat could be very real.

“Tomorrow, I give you instructions”, the thing said and was then gone.

The next morning he had gone to the bank and made the necessary arrangements. Later he was on a plane. By the time, it had become night; he was well over two thousand kilometers away. A private excavation work was going on at an old palace and he arrived there to join the team. He immersed himself completely in the work and slept exhausted every night … there were no longer any dreams … or nightmares … no further appearance from the evil creature …

He had completed the rituals for the first anniversary of Shefali’s death. Rarely, he would remember her face – sweet and serene – as she used to be when she was alive. The pain of her loss was almost gone. Life had limped back to normalcy …

Until the day a bunch of university students arrived on a field study to the site.

The workers had recently cleared the lime plaster covering the wall of the old temple inside the palace and the stone work inside shone. He had been working inside the worship hall, transferring the inscriptions on the wall to pencil sketches on his note book – on which he would work later to decipher. So absorbed was he in his work that he failed to notice that a young woman had walked inside…

“Hello”, said the woman nervously as he had turned around, “I am Monalisa.”

For a moment he was stunned. Recovering himself he nodded at her and introduced himself.

“Dr. Jha! Oh my god!”, her hand flew to her mouth.

He was puzzled. “Do I know you from somewhere?”

“Oh no, no”, she stammered in confusion and blushed. He became aware that she was very young – hardly a woman – maybe nineteen or twenty.

“Actually, my summer project is largely based on your work you did at Amaravati”, she continued, “You see, I have studied your research papers.”

He nodded.

“Fancy running into here – my god, I can hardly believe this”, she exclaimed.

Before he could say anything, a bunch of young people had come inside.

“Mona, you are here. Come, the bus is about to leave.”

She had introduced him to the others, who were equally and suitably impressed. Then she had taken leave.

After she left, he recollected having been informed that a group of visiting scholars were to arrive there on a field trip and that they would be putting up in the nearby university. The scholars were to visit the site from time to time to gain hands on experience.

When he returned to his camp quarter, he discovered that he could scarce concentrate on anything other than the slim and shapely figure of Monalisa …

A week later …

They were together in the mango orchard – she resting her head in his lap. She was trying to tickle him in the face with a blade of grass. He smiled.

“Mona, I will miss you when you leave”, his voice was heavy.

“Liar! Bet you say that to every female who comes to you for help with her project work”, she had teased him.

A shadow crossed his face which she noticed immediately. She drew his face down towards her and kissed him…

A fortnight had passed…

Most of the scholars had left but she had stayed back. She had entered his room surreptitiously and he had clasped her tight, showering her face with kisses. Then nature had taken its own course. Later, when they lay together still naked, waiting for their breathing to become normal after the tumultuous sex, he had cradled her head and kissed her gently.

“Mona, You are so so hot … … just like a tigress”, he had said fumbling for the words.

She punched him lightly on his chest. “Shut up, you scoundrel.”

“Is your brother like you as well – how will I talk with him – about marriage – I mean?”

She had laughed. “Deepakbhai – you don’t have to bother at all about – he hardly finds any time outside of his business. It is Ketakibhabi that you should concern about. But don’t worry”, she pinched his chin, “Ketakibhabi is the most beautiful and most understanding sister-in-law one could ever have.”

He had fallen silent, playing out mentally the scenes of his future meeting with Mona’s family.

“Hey, where are you lost?”, she shook him back to reality. “Lets’ do it again.”

With that she had straddled him…

After a respectable gap of time  - as she had advised him, he had been to the address in Navi Mumbai that Monalisa had given before her departure to home. He had written beforehand of course to her, but wasn’t sure if she had received his letter. There was of course, no mobile network at the remote excavation site and the nearest town was some thirty miles away –  talking to her was not possible. So he came unannounced. A moment before entering the premises, he surveyed the neatly laid out lawn around the duplex and nodded in appreciation. Entering inside he pressed the buzzer…

A strikingly handsome lady wearing a saree opened the door and looked at him questioningly.

“Mrs. Ketaki?”, he asked politely.

“Yes?”, the lady replied, giving him a quizzical look.

“I am here”, he fumbled for words, “Mona – I mean Monalisa. We had met …” he looked down and shuffled his feet.

The woman looked at him for a full second and then asked him inside. He dropped down on the sofa with an audible sigh.

The lady had gone inside and he heard her calling Mona. He heard someone coming down the stairs beyond the room and whispered questions being exchanged. Then the curtains parted and Monalisa appeared.

“Yes?”, she asked, looking him directly in the eye.

He was in shock!

“Mona, its’ me, Amit … Amitabh Jha”, he said weakly.

She looked at him for a full five seconds and then without saying turned and went back inside.

He was shattered! Her look had said everything – she had no idea who he was … no recollection of the happenings of the summer … he was just a complete stranger to her…

By the time, Mrs. Ketaki reappeared, he was already up on his feet and profusely apologizing to her for having arrived at the wrong address and had immediately seen himself out. Back in his hotel, he had collapsed on the bed and wept …

That night the vile creature had visited him … he wasn’t surprised this time … in fact he anticipated the visit. Nor did he feel the taunts when the creature boasted about Mona being his handiwork and had laughed uproariously.

“Give me back Mona”, he had said simply.

“I will”, it had said, “but later on – maybe a couple of years later- just to teach you not to act smart with me – and that’s your punishment. From now on, you do exactly what I say or what happened with your wife would seem like a sweet dream compared to what I will let your Monalisa endure – and all before your own eyes. Lets’ agree on that. And do not ever dream of defying what I say. You can have your girlfriend – I have no interest in her except to ensure your obedience. The only one I am interested in is the other woman in her house…”

The next moment the creature had vanished.

He stood in a daze afterwards – unable to fathom anything – for nothing made any sense. What did it mean?

Then the realization crept in slowly …

The only other woman in Mona’s house was her sister-in-law Ketaki.

Like Reply
# 13

Tarun stared at his hairless body. How the hell had that happened?

He recounted the horrific dream of last night where he had been turned into a woman and violated forcibly. Instinctively, his hands flew to his chest and to his crotch – thank god – there was neither breast nor cunt - but how in hell was he covered in so much cum – had he leaked so much in the dream. Immediately he proceeded to stand under the shower and soaped himself. He watched as the water washed away the globs. Later on, stepping out of the shower, he rubbed himself vigorously with a towel…

But there was still a gooey feeling underneath. Didn’t the water reach there? Reaching back, he delved into the crack between the buttocks and brought away his hand for inspection. It held another thick wad of semen. In trepidation, he went to the commode and sat down. A thick string of sticky liquid ran down of its own. He was crest fallen … what he had thought of as a dream had been a reality … he had been savagely violated by a muscular hunk with blue eyes …

A very clear recollection of the rasping voice of that monster echoed in his head

“…I will make you my Taruni … remember that …”

followed by the ultimatum,

“Leave Dolly to Rudra … or you will be my Taruni … for ever … never you forget that … … never ever …”

He shuddered. He had to find Dolly – or he would go mad – he thought…

Coming out he witnessed Dolly holding onto Rudra’s hands and felt an immediate thrill. “Damn”, he uttered beneath his breath, becoming aware of the sudden pressure against his bermudas as his penis was betraying him shamelessly. Thankfully no one noticed. The sight of his beloved wife sitting with Rudra with their fingers entwined had sent a tingle down the spine. “What was happening?”

Carefully with a put up aura - as if he didn’t find anything wrong with the scene, he lowered himself to the wicker chair on the opposite side of the duo. He poured out a cup of tea for himself and took a sip. With deliberate casualness he directed his attention at them. Below the table, the throbbing penis was well out of sight.

”So you thought, you would get rid of me so easily, na!”

Dolly giggled at the feeble joke she made at the older man. Tarun just couldn’t understand her. “Why was she doing this?”

Briefly, his thoughts went to how he had met her …

That had been just a couple of years back - at Jaichandji’s house in connection with a business interest from his own growing enterprise. The old man had been very impressed with him and so had been his daughter. By nature, he had been a shy guy type and it was Dolly who had come on to him. Then the falling in love and marriage had followed - all in the space of two years. In that time, he came to know her nature - the loving and caring type and yet being so self assured. She possessed a strong mind, which suited him fine for he could leave the entire domestic issues to her and concentrate on his business front. Therefore he wasn’t all that much annoyed seeing her sitting so intimately with Rudra. What surprised him, on the other hand, was his own reaction. Normally, he should have been frowning at them if not showing actual anger. On the other hand it was his dick and not his mind which had responded. Was he enjoying the thoughts of a possible surrender of his mating privileges before another male? Then again there was that dream. Did that have something to do with how Dolly was behaving?

In that dilemma, he made a decision - to let things proceed and find out if anything further would be developing.

“You are so heartless”, Dolly continued in her teasing, “How many times have you come to our house – tell, tell …”

“Aww; you know”, Rudra was saying, “ Most of the work was getting done from the office. So you see … ”, he replied defensively.

“And to meet me?”, she jerked their entwined fingers for effect.

Rudra was smiling helplessly - admitting defeat. She turned her gaze to her husband and found him also to be grinning broadly in agreement.

In that instant, Dolly was very happy. After all she had made Rudra smile and even laugh a bit. She remembered the past conversations with her father where he used to praise him like anything. “What a wonderful person – how he has saved me from utter disaster … wish I had a son like him”, he had said once and she had felt a glow hearing that. There was that thing, she being an only child and her father’s frequent mention of his name had made her look to him as an older brother - someone who could be counted upon for protection. But, then had come that terrible news of his wife’s death and how hard he had taken it all. At that time, she was away to her aunt’s place in Delhi - caring for the sick relative. When she had returned, Rudra had already left Mumbai and her marriage with Tarun was fast nearing. Afterwards, it was Tarun, who didn’t care much for crowded places, had suggested Bhopal for the honeymoon. She was overjoyed for she knew that she would run into Rudra there. Periodical reports from Ramu had indicated that he was literally drowning himself in the liquor and she had developed a strong sense of duty towards the man who had literally saved her father from a major scam and swindle which otherwise would have ruined his business and might have sent him to jail.

Now she directed a question at her husband,

“You tell, how would it be if we took him with us for outing today?”

Tarun was completely unprepared for this. Before he could answer, Rudra protested hotly,

“Arre; what is this? What would I be doing between you two love birds? And I don’t want to become the proverbial third wheel.”

Dolly turned her face back to Rudra.

“You have to come Rudraji – otherwise I will take offense. Never shall you speak with me again. There is no wheeling – dealing here mister. Now you must decide.”

“Well, if you put it that way, do I have an option?”, Rudra replied in a resigned tone.

Tarun’s charged mind began to wonder whether it was he who had become the extra wheel there.

“So it is confirmed then. Let everyone get ready. We will all leave in an hour or so.”

She released his hand, rose up and started to collect the tea cups.

Rudra rose and left for his room. Tarun watched Dolly collecting the tea tray. After she went downstairs, he dared to raise himself, his hard-on still very stiff.. He went to their room and paced inside in a distracted fashion. The tension showed no signs of decreasing.

Shortly after, Dolly came in. Hurriedly he went to the door and bolted it. Turning around, he pounced on her like a tiger and in a single motion dragged them both to the bed, making her fall over him.

Dolly was bemused. Lying on top, she caressed his hair and spoke softly with a smile,

“Missed me so much?”

Tarun was in raptures. Some unknown force inside him had raised his excitement level to fever pitch. He loved the feeling of Dolly on top. “So sexy, dammit.” He knew he was allowing in some very nasty and unspeakable thoughts but then again the hidden pleasure was so great that he wanted more and more of it and for it to never stop.

With a croaking voice, he said,

“You are quite close to Rudra, fancy him?”

“Yes, of course”, she thought he was teasing her and decided to play along.

“Seen his muscular body - nothing like yours”, she punched his chest playfully. Then she turned over to the side allowing him to come over her. He had already dragged down his bermuda and tore out her panties in an instant. Surprisingly, she discovered herself to be wet already; she put her arms around his neck. Then he started to take her urgently and forcefully … … like a sledgehammer striking down rapidly and mercilessly … … and the sweet pain started to rise from her crotch … … gradually taking her over and she crying out “Don’t stop, don’t … eh … eh … ahhhhh … …his excitement mounting … … his breath resembling a steam engine … … then the inevitable climb to the peak … … the exquisite pain … … the pleasure, both coming together … … the release … … the ripples of a huge orgasm tearing through her while Tarun with a final grunt collapsed over her…

Dolly collected her breath … … aware of the sweet sensation of the lovely penis inside her squirting ... She loosened the stranglehold around his neck … … lovingly kissed his face … … the face of a very lovable husband … ….

She closed her eyes experiencing the sensation of floating in the clouds. What had caused this sudden change in him, something she hadn’t come across often? Was it the aftereffect of an early morning erotic dream … … or was it … … she hesitated to admit the thought … … something to do with Rudra.

He is acting so strange”, she told herself.

After they had regained their breath, still lying below him, she asked softly,

“Darling, did you feel bad – my inviting him to join us for an outing?”, she ran her fingers through his hair, “You see, how depressed he remains all the time … perhaps if he comes out a bit with us, then he might feel less gloomy.”

“Absolutely not – I mean about your inviting him”, he answered, choosing the words carefully so as not to show a trace of his inside thoughts, “This is a fantastic idea, dear.”

She smiled and rewarded him with a long kiss on his forehead. “My sweet husband.”

Instantly, his penis started to show signs of coming life, despite been spent out a couple of minutes before. Tarun didn’t dare to move.

Dolly pushed him to the side and got up.

“You want to spend the entire time here or shall we make get ready to go out?”

“Yes, mam,” Tarun rose up and gave her a mock salute. Then he headed to the bathroom.

Like Reply