Adultery Consequences by xleglover-COMPLETED
Author's note: This is the 4th book in this series. The other books are:

Book 1: He Fucked My Girl

Book 2: All in My Head

Book 3: Making It Work

This story, Consequences, starts right after the end of Making It Work.

-- xleglover
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Consequences Pt. 01

Jen sat next to Mike one leg under her. "You're okay?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

"I think so," Mike said.

"Just think so?" she asked. She snuggled into his arm. She grimaced self-reproachfully. "I feel so stupid."

"The game's dangerous," he said.

"I know, but ... I should've made Tom wear a condom."

"The game's dangerous," Mike repeated. "That's part of the excitement, right?"

"So ... if I'm really pregnant?" she tentatively asked.

Mike knew abortion or putting the baby up for adoption were out of the question for his wife. Either would tear her apart. He'd signed up for this when he encouraged her to play the game. They'd played with fire and now he had to deal with the consequences.

"We've talked about starting a family," he said.

Jen's eyes grew hopeful. "So you're okay with ... with everything?"

Mike knew she meant "with the baby maybe being Tom's." He pulled her close. "Yes, with everything," he promised.

"I don't deserve you, you know?" she said leaning into his arms.

He hugged her. "Tom's out of the picture, right?" he asked.

"That's completely over," she assured him, hugging him tighter. She noticed he was hard. She rubbed him.

"Sorry, my head's all over the place about this," he said sheepishly, his cheeks going red.

"Don't be embarrassed, I get it," she said softly, rubbing his hard-on. She knew he had wild fantasies. They both did. She took him out, lowered her head and went down on him.

The next day Jen hesitantly entered her church.

"Jennifer!" Father Nathaniel said with a big smile. They hugged hello. "I haven't seen you and Michael for some time."

"I'm sorry Father," Jen apologized, embarrassed. "We've been kinda busy. Um ... can I talk to you?"

"Of course," Father Nathaniel said inviting her into his office. "How can I help you Jennifer?" he asked, concerned. After over 30 years of being a minister, he could tell when something serious was up with one of his flock.

Jen didn't know how to begin, so she got right to the point. "Um, well, I was just wondering how the Church feels about abortion," she stammered.

Father Nathaniel took her hands. "Child, are you pregnant?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. Then she admitted "I might be."

"Then why on Earth are you considering abortion?" he asked. "The last time we spoke, you and Michael talked about starting a family."

"It's just ..." Jen started. She looked away, shamefaced.

Father Nathaniel read her face. He'd been around the block many times with his flock, and instantly knew what was going on. "I see," he said, his tone judgmental. "Well Jennifer, the Church's position hasn't changed. Every life is sacred, a baby's most of all. So abortion's a sin."

"Okay," Jen said, her cheeks red with shame. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die. She moved to get up.

Father Nathaniel squeezed her hands, holding her in the chair. "And how are you and Michael?" he asked.

"We're okay, I think," she said.

"He knows?" Father Nathaniel asked. "You've told him everything?"

"Yes," Jen assured him.

"That's good," Father Nathaniel said nodding. "Honesty is good. Confession is good." He gave her a warm encouraging smile. "I'll tell you something Jennifer. We're human. We all sin. But God and his son Jesus Christ will forgive our sins, if we confess them with a pure heart."

The next week, Mike went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. At home, Jen hesitantly went into the bathroom. A few moments later she came out, tears rolling down her cheeks. Mike looked at the slim white stick. There were two blue lines in the small display. She was pregnant.

Jen wept and Mike pulled her into his arms. "Shhhh, it's okay," he said kissing her.

"I'm sorry Mike!" she sobbed into his chest.

"It's okay, it's okay," he said hugging her into his chest. Even as he comforted her, his head spun, thoughts bouncing wildly though his head. She was pregnant. They were going to have a baby. The baby probably wasn't his. She'd let another man impregnate her!

His head and heart were in turmoil, doubts abounded. Fathering another man's child. Could he really do it? Could he love and nurture another man's baby?

But he loved Jen. They'd played the game. She'd done only what he wanted her to do. He couldn't toss her out now. If he did, what kind of man would he be? He loved her, adored her even. Could he live without her?

She sensed his turmoil. "You still love me right?" she asked hugging him tighter. She felt his hard-on. She knew his fantasies, knew he was conflicted. She wanted him inside her. She didn't care why he was aroused, she needed the connection with him.

She pulled him down on her, kissing him, tonguing him, pulling his hands down to her long legs. He pulled up her skirt and yanked off her panties. She opened her legs. She reached between them and hurriedly unbuckled his pants. She took his shaft and guided him to her pussy lips, and it felt so good when he pushed in, not sexual pleasure so much, more like love, his confirmation that he still loved her.

He fucked her frantically and came after just moments. She didn't cum -- she hadn't gotten close really -- but she didn't care, she just wanted to feel him inside her, feel the connection.

Later they snuggled in bed on their sides, looking at each other. "You're really okay with this?" she asked. "If you want, I can ... I mean ... there's abortion ..."

Mike put a finger to her lips. "You don't believe in that. I don't either."

"You're sure?" she asked softly.

"Yeah ..." he said. "I mean ... I'm still getting used to the idea ... but I guess I knew this might happen."

"Yeah ..." she agreed, her eyes downcast.

She felt his hard cock pressing against her. "Already?" she said with a giggle. He went red embarrassed. "It's okay, I get it," she assured him, knowing his fantasies.

"You must think I'm so perverted," he said

"No I don't," she said. "Your fantasies kinda turn me on," she admitted with a smile. She thought back to the crazy fantasies she'd had lately involving him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know," she said. She didn't want to get into it. "It's kinda hard to explain." She snuggled into him. "Hold me okay?" she asked, and he held her. Later they made love again.

The next day Allie stepped into Jen's office. "Well?" she asked, closing the door. She knew the answer by the look on her face. "God Jen," she said, hugging her friend.

"Mike's okay with it?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. "So far at least."

"Have you thought about abortion? Or adoption?"

"I've thought about it," Jen said. "It could be Mike's you know."

"You really think so?" Allie asked skeptically. "You and Mike never use condoms, right? And it's not like this is the first time you spazzed on the pill. But you never got pregnant with Mike before. Anyway, haven't you mostly been doing it with Tom?"

"That's over," Jen insisted.

"I'm just saying ..." Allie said.

"I don't know," Jen said looking down, disheartened. "You can't tell anyone I'm pregnant, especially Scott. I don't want Tom finding out."

"He'll find out eventually," Allie said.

"I just don't want to deal with him now."

"I get it," Allie said. She saw concern cross her best friend's face. "What's wrong?"

Looking worried, Jen said "I hope Mike doesn't change his mind. About being okay with everything."

The next week after work Jen went to the gym. In the locker room she changed into a sports bra, cami top and black leggings. The cami's 2 thin straps did little to hide the bra straps, and ended just below her belly button.

As she walked out of the locker room, she paused in front of a full length mirror. She looked at her flat stomach and tight ass, adjusting to look at her profile. She wondered what pregnancy would do to her body.

She did her regular yoga class, and then went to the mats to work on her abs and butt. She did lunges for her ass, and walkout planks and pushups for her abs. 45 minutes later her cami and bra were wet with sweat.

The mats were next to the weights, and she'd acquired more than a few admirers. "Looking good Jen," Blake said. Blake was with some of his buddies, and they were all looking her up and down.

"Thanks," Jen said toweling the perspiration from her forehead.

"Want me to spot you on some weights?" Blake asked approaching her. Sometimes they worked out together. His eyes darted down to her chest, where the wet cami and bra molded around her small shapely breasts.

"Thanks but I'm heading home after this," Jen said.

"I'm done too, how about a drink?" Blake asked. "A group of us are going out."

"I better get home, maybe next time," Jen said.

Back in the locker room, Jen gathered her things. "Hi Jen," she heard behind her.

Jen turned and saw it was Denise. "Hi Denise," she said with a smile. They were casual gym friends. "Hot date tonight with your hubby?" Jen asked seeing Denise doing her hair and makeup.

"No, Tyler's off with his buddies this weekend," she said sourly. She added with a humorless laugh, "Golf, cigars and strip clubs, you know, every boy's dream weekend."

"Um, yeah, boys will be boys," Jen agreed politely, sensing the tension between Denise and her husband and feeling awkward.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Denise looked Jen up and down. "God I wish I had your body," she said, admiring Jen's tight slim figure.

Jen glanced at Denise, dressed in just her bra and panties. Her figure wasn't bad for a thirty-something mom. Her tummy sagged over her panties a little. Her ass was a little flabby. Her legs weren't bad but cellulite was forming at the back of her thighs.

"I'm practically flat chested," Jen said laughing at herself.

"Okay, I've got you there," Denise chuckled with a friendly smile. She arched her back, making her big natural breasts look even bigger. "You should have seen me 10 years ago. I had the best body!" She smiled at the memory, proudly adding "Tyler couldn't keep his hands off me."

Then her face became melancholy. She slumped slightly. Even wearing the bra it was obvious her big breasts were beginning to sag. "Don't get old Jen, men like tight bodies like yours," she lamented. She wiggled into her dress and stepped into high heels. "Can you zip me?"

"Come on Denise, you're a knockout," Jen said encouragingly, zipping up her friend.

Denise smiled appreciatively at Jen. "I'll tell Tyler that," she laughed, but her eyes were sad.

As she left the gym, Jen saw Denise flirting and laughing with Blake and his friends. She was paying most of her attention to a tall blonde guy -- was his name Alex? Alex was paying a lot of attention to Denise too, looking her up and down, especially at her big chest.

Denise had picked her dress well. It made her look curvy and hid all her flaws. Alex was eating her up with his eyes, and she was laughing and flirting outrageously with him.

Jen suspected Denise would end up in Alex's bed tonight. She felt sorry for Alex and her husband Tyler. Their marriage was in trouble. They were drifting apart, cheating on each other.

Then she inwardly laughed at herself. Was her marriage any better? Mike knew about her affairs and even encouraged her, but here she was pregnant with (probably) another man's baby.

Later at home, Mike said "I've got to go to London again, for Sapphire."

Jen narrowed her eyes. "Going out with Jasmine Kelly again?" she teased. She said it with a smile, but her eyes were definitely not smiling.

"You know those newspaper pictures were BS, right?" he said. "Just society gossip nonsense."

"Whatever," Jen said dismissively. She'd eventually talk to Mike about this "society gossip nonsense," but now wasn't the time.

Later after dinner they sat on the sofa. Jen was still in her workout clothes. Sometimes she showered and changed after working out, but Mike liked it when she lounged around in her skimpy workout top and leggings.

The TV was on in the background, but they weren't really watching it. Jen was reading a book and Mike surfing the net on his iPad.

Jen wasn't really reading her book. Instead she was thinking about her earlier conversation with Denise. Abruptly, she put her book down and straddled Mike's lap. He laughed when she took the iPad from him and tossed it to the side.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" she asked him.

"You know I do," he said reaching up to cup her small perfect breasts.

She pushed his hands away, and he laughed. "What about when I'm big and fat with the baby, will you still think I'm sexy then?" she asked.

"You'll be even sexier," Mike said. He reached up again, and this time she didn't stop him as he cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples.

She crossed her arms and pulled off the cami and sports bra. Thinking of Denise, she pulled his hands back to her now naked breasts and said "What about later? My breasts might not be as pretty after breast feeding."

"You'll always be perfect to me," Mike said, his eyes going from her breasts to her flat stomach. His hands followed his eyes, his fingertips caressing her firm stomach.

"I'm gonna get big you know," she said. "My whole body's going to change."

"I know," he said, his voice hoarse with excitement.

She thought again of Denise, squeezing her mature sagging body into the tight form shaping dress. "Mike, you know, right now I probably look as good as I'm ever gonna look," she said. "I'm not always going to look this good. Girls' bodies change. What's gonna happen when guys stop looking at me? Will you still think I'm sexy?"

"That'll never happen," Mike insisted, moving to kiss her.

"Mike stop, it will," she said pulling away from him. "Everyone gets old. Men get more charming, but women just get old."

"Why are you worried about this, you're only 26," Mike said confused.

"Because I'm pregnant," she said, feeling insecure. "And ... and the baby might be Tom's. I know you're okay with that. I know it kinda turns you on too. But what happens when I'm not hot anymore? Are you still gonna be okay with everything?"

"You'll always be hot," Mike said, pulling her off his lap and onto the sofa. He got on top of her and they made out.

Panting, he whispered hotly into her ear, "You never told me about how Tom came inside you."

"Mike ... no," she said. He wasn't getting this at all. He wasn't seeing her concerns and anxieties.

"Come on, baby, tell me," he insisted.

She decided to roll with it. They could talk serious later. "Okay, but ... let me on top," she said.

They switched so Mike lay on his back and she straddled his waist. She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her nails over his chest. If she was going to do this, she was going to do this good!

"It was the last time we did it," she recounted. "A couple days before I broke up with him."

"Yeah?" he prompted excitedly.

"We were in his bed. He got me hot."

"You wanted his cock?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah," she admitted.

"Okay," Mike said prompting her to go on.

"I couldn't remember the last time I took the pill," she said. "I told him to use a condom, but he didn't have any."

"Did you?" Mike asked.

"In my purse. It was downstairs ..."

"So what happened?" Mike prompted excitedly.

"We kept going," Jen said. "He promised to pull out."

"Why didn't you get the condom?"

"I don't know ... he promised to pull out ... it was dumb."

"That's okay," Mike said, pulling her down and kissing her. As they made out, Jen snaked her hands between their bodies. She unbuckled his belt and pants, then reached her soft hand into his boxers.

"Wait," he groaned, pushing her hand away. "I'll cum if you touch me." He rolled her onto her back and pulled the black tights off her long shapely legs. She was naked now except for white ankle socks. He left them on her, she looked so cute and sexy wearing them.

She shuddered as he ran a finger between her pussy lips. "What happened next?" he asked.

"He fucked me," she said.

"Did you know it was your risky time of the month?" he asked pushing a finger into her.

"Yeah I guess," Jen admitted with a grunt. Her face was a mix of excitement and shame. "But ... he promised to pull out."

"That's okay," Mike said kissing her. Still fingering her, he said "He came inside you?"

"Yeah," Jen confessed. She quickly added "When I realized what he'd done I tried to clean up, in the shower."

"He cums a lot though, right?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said looking down, shamefaced.

"It's okay," Mike said kissing her again. Then he moved down until his head was at her pussy. He ran his fingertips over her flat tummy. "It's Tom baby, isn't it?"

"I'm sure it's yours," she assured him. She closed her eyes and moaned as he went down on her. He was so good at this. He had her writhing and clutching the sheets, and soon her back arched and her toes curled in a powerful orgasm.

He moved up her body and kissed her. She panted into his mouth, recovering from her orgasm. When she calmed down, he took his cock and guided it into her. He groaned at the pleasure of his cock inside her (still) tight pussy, so smooth and soft, like a tight velvet glove.

He began moving inside her. "It's Tom's baby, isn't it?" he said looking into her eyes.

"It's yours," she insisted. "Remember? We had sex the night before."

Mike leaned down and kissed her, his thrusts getting more urgent. "I didn't cum that night," he told her. "I was upset. I couldn't stay hard."

"You didn't cum?" she asked her eyes going wide. Often he came fast and got soft, she'd assumed that's what had happened. "Oh god Mike," she said horrified, realizing the truth.

"It's okay," he said, fucking her harder. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and groped her tits as his fucking became more frantic. "Oh god!" he groaned, his back arching, and then his body spasmed as he had a thunderous orgasm.

Afterwards tears formed in Jen's eyes and she sobbed into Mike's chest. Mike held her tight. With his lust sated, he felt empty and lost.

They fell asleep that way. The next day Mike woke up early and packed for his trip to London. Jen joined him in the shower. They both felt melancholy. She got on her knees and went down on him.

Mike stared out the window on the flight to London. She'd let another man impregnate her. The ultimate act of cuckoldry. He loved her ... he'd encouraged their game ... but could he really father another man's child?

He went back and forth on this. Sometimes he thought he could do it. The baby would be white. It's not like anyone would know. Tom might say something, but most wouldn't believe him.

But then he wondered if he could really do it. Nothing turned him on like Jen with other men. The risk of pregnancy was a big part of it. In fact, thinking about his wife REALLY pregnant with another man's baby was making him dizzy with excitement. But this was a lifetime commitment, not a weekend hookup. It was an innocent baby after all. It wasn't a game.

Mike's meetings went well the next day. Potential investors traveled from all over Europe, Russia, Hong Kong and China to hear his presentation on the new, global version of Sapphire. In just a few hours Mike earned his firm over $100 million dollars in additional annual commissions. His take of that would be 10% -- every year! It was too much money to imagine.

His iPhone rang in the taxi back to the hotel. He was only mildly surprised to see it was Darren. He hadn't seen Darren since that time at the pickup bar, but they'd emailed a few times about business.

"Hey mate, I heard on the grapevine you were in London," Darren said cheerily in his English accent. "How about dinner? It's the least I can do after all the money my clients have made off Sapphire."
Like Reply
Mike didn't want to go out. Room service and an in-room movie sounded much better what with jet lag and his busy day. But something inside urged him to go.

"Mike, I really want to thank you for letting my clients invest in Sapphire," Darren said as the waiter served their after dinner drinks. Darren got a vintage port and Mike a brandy.

"It's no big deal Darren, don't worry about it," Mike said.

"I'm serious Mike, you did me a big favor," Darren said. He looked embarrassed. "To be honest, I'm not much of a lawyer. But with Sapphire, I've gotten a promotion, and I might even make partner." He laughed. "You know what the best part is? My mum told me she was proud of me."

"I'm glad to hear that Darren," Mike said looking down.

Darren chuckled. "You don't take compliments well, do you?" he said with a friendly smile.

"Picture a nerdy introverted math geek, and that's me," he said with a shrug, smiling back.

Darren laughed. "Well listen, you have to let me pay you back." He leaned over the table and gave Mike a sly grin. "I'm hooking up with a new couple tonight. Wanna come along and watch?"

Seeing Mike's wary look, Darren quickly added, "I'm not trying to get into Jen's pants. We're mates now, right? I wouldn't try to do that." Then he tilted his head inquisitively and said, "Unless you want that ...."

"No," Mike said immediately. "I mean ... no."

Seeing the anxiety on Mike's face, Darren said "Are you two okay?"

"Yeah, we're good," Mike lied.

Darren studied Mike. Then he said "Something I AM good at is reading people. And I can tell things aren't good. What's happened Mike?" When Mike didn't answer, Darren chuckled hoping to put him at ease. "We've been through a lot. I owe you a lot. Come on, talk to me."

Mike inwardly struggled. It WOULD help to talk things over with someone. But could he trust Darren? Then he smiled inside. Of course he could trust Darren. They'd done a lot with him, a lot of risqué stuff, and he'd proven himself by never saying a word to anyone. And Darren was the perfect person to talk to, because he understood this lifestyle. He realized this was why his intuition had told him to go out tonight, so he could talk things over with Darren.

"Jen's pregnant," Mike abruptly said.

Darren slowly nodded. He instantly understood. "And it's not yours?"

Mike shook his head, looking down. "I don't think so."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"I think so," Mike said looking embarrassed. He awkwardly added. "Tom, her lover. Boyfriend I guess. He --."

"That's okay Mike, I get it," Darren said in an understanding voice.

Mike nodded gratefully. They were silent for long moments.

"Abortion?" Darren asked.

"Not an option. Jen's Catholic."

"I get it," Darren said with a nod. "So, are you going to leave her?"

"I love her Darren," Mike said his hands open. "And you know us. If anything, it's my fault not hers."

Darren nodded again. "But you're wondering if you can deal with the baby," he said.

"Yeah," Mike said, his face tortured.

"I've fathered a few babies," Darren said simply with a shrug. "You know, with my lovers."

"White girls?" Mike asked.

Darren shrugged again. "You know me Mike. That's my thing. Married white women." He wasn't being arrogant; he was just stating a fact.

"So ... how did it work out?"

"You mean are the wives still with their husbands?" Darren said. "Two split up I think. The rest are still together. I still see some of them. It's a big turn on for some husbands."

"I get that," Mike said with a humorless laugh.

"The couple I'm seeing tonight -- Jim and Stacy -- they've talked about exploring that part of the fantasy," Darren said. "You know, me getting Stacy pregnant."

"You'd do that, knowing it might split them up?" Mike asked.

"I'm not a jerk," Darren said defensively. "But if that's what they want ... yeah, I'd do it. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to bull you -- but there's nothing hotter than getting another man's wife pregnant."

Mike slowly nodded, but didn't say anything. His heart was pounding and he didn't trust his voice.

Darren could tell his friend was hotter than hades. He didn't rub it in though. Instead he said "I'm off to see Jim and Stacy. Come along, you'll enjoy it."

"It'll be okay with them?" Mike asked doubtfully.

"Don't worry, I called them earlier and set it all up," Darren said with a confident grin.

An hour later, Jim was watching his wife slow dance with Darren. He glanced at Mike. "Darren hooks up with your wife?"

"Yeah. Hope you don't mind I'm here," Mike said awkwardly.

"No worries, mate. Stacy and I go to swing parties so we're used to people watching," Jim explained. He added with a chuckle "Stacy likes it actually. Your wife -- Jen right? -- does she like being watched?"

"I'm not sure," Mike said honestly, feeling awkward to be talking like this to someone he just met. But then, Jim was letting him watch Stacy with Darren, so he had a right to ask questions. "We've never been to a swing party."

"Ring me the next time you're in London and I'll get you an invite," Jim said amicably. He looked back at his wife and Darren. They were kissing now. "Stacy's never had a black man before. Is it true, once they go black they don't go back?" Jim laughed.

Mike laughed back. They'd already had one bottle of wine and were well on the way to finishing another. The alcohol was opening him up. "Jen's mostly had white boyfriends since we started playing."

"How long's that?"

"Since back in college, when we were dating."

"Five years for us, started about a year after we got married," Jim said. He raised an eyebrow. "You let her have boyfriends? I'm not sure I could handle that."

"It can be tough," Mike admitted. He looked inquiringly at Jim. "Darren said you were thinking of letting him --."

"Knock up Stacy?" Jim said with an excited grin. "Now that would be something, wouldn't it? Another man putting a bun in her oven. And a black man at that! I can't imagine anything more exciting!"

"But ... aren't you worried what people will say?"

"Nah," Jim said with an unconcerned shrug. "I got laid off last month. Economy's still bad here, worse than the States. Stacy's between jobs too. I got a good severance package though. We're gonna go away for a year, maybe Australia, I've always wanted to go there. When we come back we'll have a new adopted black baby. That's what we'll tell people anyway."

Mike nodded but still felt unsure. "You're okay with the baby not being yours?"

"Stacy's my wife mate," Jim said. "Any baby that pops out of her is mine." He shrugged. "No different than if Darren donated his sperm to a fertility clinic. No worries with that, right?"

"Yeah, I get it," Mike said nodding again.

Later at their house, Mike sat in a chair while Darren undressed Stacy. Jim was on the bed with them, and Stacy alternated between kissing her husband and her new black lover.

Stacy and Jim were a little older, early 30s. Stacy had a cute face and soft strawberry blonde hair. She had a nice body. A little chummy in the stomach and hips but firm tits and long legs. She wore a garter belt and seamed stockings, and black high heels.

Darren laid her down while she continued to kiss Jim. He moved up her body. She stopped kissing her husband and took Darren into her mouth. Jim fondled her big breasts while she gave Darren head.

It was clear Stacy knew how to suck cock. She took almost all of Darren into her mouth and down her throat, more than Jen could handle. For some reason Mike was comforted by that.

As Stacy blew Darren, Jim moved between her legs and went down on her. Soon both she and Darren were ready. Jim moved to the side and Darren positioned himself between her legs. He took his cock and rubbed the big cockhead between her glistening bare pussy lips. "Should I wear a condom?" he teased them.

Stacy and Jim exchanged looks. "Are you sure?" she asked her husband hopefully.

"Yes, I'm sure," Jim said excitedly.

Darren grinned. "You're off the pill right?" he asked as he penetrated her.

"Yeah," Stacy grunted, clenching her teeth at Darren's girth. She squeezed her husband's hand and said, "Months now."
Like Reply
Darren covered her lips with his, and soon they were making out. Stacy managed to keep holding Jim's hand even as Darren fucked her hard and made her cum. Darren fucked her hard for 20 minutes, and she came at least one more time. Finally Mike saw Darren push deep into Jim's wife. His muscular ass and thighs tensed, and then his hips violently jerked back and forth. He was shooting his black seed into Stacy's fertile womb.

Afterwards Darren pulled out and moved to the side. Jim immediately took his place between Stacy's legs. Jim was hard as a rock. His cock was about 6 inches and decent thickness. Smaller than Darren but bigger than Mike.

Stacy reached over to the side table and got a condom. She ripped the foil package with her teeth, then rolled the rubber on her husband. She then lovingly guided him into her. They fucked -- no, made love -- and Stacy had another orgasm before Jim came and shot his load into the condom.

After pulling out and disposing of the condom, Jim and Stacy giggled and hugged each other. Darren stood to the side, smiling and looking satisfied. Suddenly the three of them looked over at Mike, having forgotten he was there.

"Everything okay mate?" Darren asked.

Stacy looked at Mike's crotch. He realized he'd been rubbing his cock through his pants. Embarrassed, he quickly pulled his hand away. Stacy smiled at him. "I can take care of that if you want," she offered. "That is, if you don't mind wearing a condom." Partly she felt sorry for him. But she thought he was cute and charmingly shy. She'd enjoy fucking him.

"That's okay," Mike said, hurriedly getting up. Not wanting Stacy to think he was rejecting her, he added "My wife and I only play together." It was kinda the truth.

"I understand," Stacy said, and she turned her attention back to her husband.

Mike left the bedroom. A few minutes later, Darren joined him and they left. At Mike's hotel, they got beers at the bar. "So what do you think?" Darren asked.

"It was different," Mike said. "With Jen, you were ... more aggressive."

Darren laughed. "Everyone's different mate," he said grinning. "I could tell you and Jen were into that big black bull stuff. That's brilliant, that. But Jim and Stacy are different. They're just looking for people to play with."

"It was like a threesome," Mike said.

"You got it," Darren agreed. He crocked an eyebrow at Mike. "You know, maybe you should get more involved when Jen is with her lover. Make it more like a threesome. Might take the sting out of it for you."

"Maybe," Mike said doubtfully. "I don't think it'd be as exciting."

"I knew you'd say that," Darren said with another friendly laugh.

"So ... do you think Stacy's pregnant?" Mike asked, trying to hide his excitement.

"She will be by next weekend," Darren said confidently. "This is her fertile time, and I'm fucking her every day this week. Stacy and Jim want this to happen."

Back in his room, Mike needed an orgasm. He hadn't cum while watching Darren with Stacy and Jim. He couldn't fantasize about them though. Really, the only person he could fantasize about was Jen.

In his head he imagined Jen's last time with Tom. How he'd gotten her so hot she couldn't stop long enough to run downstairs for a condom. How hard had Jen really tried to get him to pull out? She loved the feel of a man cumming inside her. He imagined Jen wrapping her legs around Tom, urging him to shoot his seed deep inside. How long had she held Tom after their sex, his cock buried deep inside holding his seed inside her? Mike grunted and came.

Earlier that day at home, Jen woke up and stretched. As she'd done since taking the pregnancy test, she paused and searched within herself to see if anything felt different. No, her body didn't feel any different, at least not yet. She wondered when morning sickness would start, or maybe (hopefully) she'd be one of those lucky girls who didn't get hit hard by it.

She stretched again. She missed Mike, but didn't try calling knowing he'd already be in meetings.

She felt horny. She'd always had a big sex drive, but lately she'd been feeling more horny than usual, even for her. Maybe it was the pregnancy? She had friends who couldn't get enough sex while pregnant. But in the back of her head she knew why she was so horny. Just two weeks ago she'd been getting it from Tom regularly, 2 or 3 times a week. He had a great body and was a wonderful lover. Then, two weeks ago, she broke it off with him. She'd gone cold turkey since then and her body was noticing.

She had Mike of course. But he couldn't fuck her like Tom. She thought of her past lovers, guys who qualified as "significant others." Tom, Scott and Ricky. She guessed she had to add Colin to that list, although of all those guys she felt most conflicted about him since he was her first love (and major shit). Mike couldn't do to her body what they could. Oh, he had a wonderful tongue, and was better at that than the rest of them combined. But they could fuck her soooo good, make her toes curl, make her cum so hard as to almost pass out.

She loved making love to Mike. But with her husband it was mostly for the emotional connection. With the others, it was raw lustful pleasure. Mike couldn't give her what they could. But that thought, that realization, didn't make her feel guilty any more. Through playing the game, she'd come to understand what she wanted, and what Mike wanted too. It excited Mike to know her lovers could pleasure her body in ways he could not.

But now the game was over. It had to be right? She was pregnant and Tom was probably the father. There were so many issues with that, she and Mike had to work hard just to make their marriage work, they couldn't afford the risk of more game playing.

She stretched out on the bed and her hand moved inside her panties. She needed an orgasm or she'd go crazy at work. Her clit was already stiff with yearning. She rubbed around it and closed her eyes.

She used to fantasize about nameless men, hot guys she saw at the mall or on TV, strangers. But for years Mike encouraged her to fantasize about guys she knew. That was a big part of the game. It excited Mike more if she played with men they knew. She'd gotten drawn into Mike's fantasies, so now she mostly fantasized about men she knew.

She couldn't think about Tom of course. And Scott was still too real. So she through about Ricky. She imagined him wearing his uniform, he looked so good in that. She got on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She still remembered how it felt in her hands, how it tasted.

As she stroked herself, she moved her other hand under her shirt. She squeezed her breast and rolled her nipple, imagining it was Ricky playing with her as she went down on him.

Ricky pushed her onto her elbows and knees. He roughly yanked up her skirt and ripped off her panties. Then he speared her with his long thick cock, fucking her doggy style.

In her fantasy, Mike walked into the room. "Come here baby," she cooed. She grabbed his hair and guided him under her, so his nose practically touched her pussy. "Lick my clit while Ricky fucks me," she told him.

She groaned as she imagined Mike's tongue on her clit as Ricky pounded her from behind. Then in her fantasy Ricky morphed into Colin. Her fingers moved even faster over her clit as she imagined the flat of Mike's tongue licking Colin's cock as he thrusted in and out of her, Colin, the man Mike probably hated more than anyone in the world (more than Scott even).

"Lick Colin Mike, lick him," she moaned, and then her back arched and her toes dug into the mattress as she came, imagining Colin pulling out and shooting his milky spunk all over Mike's face.

"God," Jen panted afterwards, marveling at the intensity of her fantasy and her orgasm. She hugged her pillow, wondering again where these fantasies were coming from, and why they turned her on so much.

Later that morning at work, Jen was studying a report on the Google campaign when Tom walked into her office. She hadn't seen him since their break up.

"How about lunch today?" he said.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Jen said feeling uncomfortable.

"Come on Jenny, it's just lunch. You owe me that," he insisted.

Jen picked a restaurant a few blocks away. She didn't want anyone from work to see them together. Everyone knew they'd had a fling and she'd recently ended it, it was a well-known secret. She'd gotten used to people gossiping about her. It no longer bothered her, she was no different than Keri, one of her idols. But she didn't want people to see them together and think they were an item again.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jen asked after they ordered.

"I think you know," Tom said. "You're pretty cold Jenny. One day we're at the beach holding hands, the next day you dump me. Just like that, no explanation, no nothing."

Jen looked at him incredulously. "Tom, you were trying to get me to leave my husband," she said. "What did you expect would happen?"

"I love you Jenny," Tom said. "You said you loved me too."

"I said that once, when we were having sex," Jen said in a hushed voice. "I like you Tom. We had a lot of fun. But I love Mike. I told you that over and over."

"Jenny, he doesn't deserve you!" Tom said exasperated. "What kind of man wants his wife to fuck other men?"

"Will you keep your voice down!" Jen whispered glancing around the room. She angrily hissed "I don't need to explain our relationship to you!"

She paused, collecting herself. Then in a calmer voice she said, "Tom ... I'm sorry if I hurt you. But you knew what happened with Scott. You probably heard rumors about other men. This is something Mike and I do. We play, but it's never permanent. I'm not expecting you to understand it ... sometimes I don't understand it. But you knew going into it that it was temporary. You can't tell me you didn't know that."

"Whatever," Tom said bitterly, looking defeated. "So what now, you're gonna fire me too?"

"I don't work that way Tom," Jen said. "I'm still working with Scott, right? You're really talented. I can put this behind us if you can."

"I'm just one of your worker bees again, is that it?" Tom said bitterly.

Inside Jen was getting annoyed. They'd had a fling, it'd been fun and pleasurable for both of them, but he knew going in she was married and it was only temporary. It's not like he was a love struck teenager, Tom was an adult. And she suspected he lied and never intended to pull out that last time. Yes, she'd been incredibly stupid, but he'd lied to her and now she and Mike had to live with the consequences.

But he probably WAS the father of the baby inside her. What if someday the baby wanted to know his biological father? Shouldn't she maintain a good relationship with Tom in case that happened?

"You're not just a worker bee Tom," she said. "I care about you. I care about Tommy too. Let's be friends, okay?"

"Friends with benefits?" he said with a crooked grin.

"Oh god, is that what this's about?" Jen laughed.

"No it's not," Tom said. He grinned again and said, "Sure I'd like to get you back into my bed." Then his face went serious. "But I thought we had something Jenny. I thought, if we gave it a chance, we might have something permanent."

"Not gonna happen Tom," Jen said knowing she had to cut this off right now. "I care about you. I do. But friends is the best I can do."

Back at work, Jen went into Allie's office and flopped into her chair.

"What's up girlfriend?" Allie said.

"Tom just gave me a major guilt trip," Jen said troubled. "I mean, how could he not know it was temporary? I don't know. Maybe I did lead him on."
Like Reply
"You don't have to worry about Tom," Allie said with a laugh. "You know he's boinking Teresa and Amy?"

"Teresa in finance?" Jen said surprised.

"AND Amy," Allie said with a big smile. "As in, at the same time. Don't worry about Tom, he's a major player. He's probably just pissed you dumped him, instead of the other way around."

"Oh my god," Jen said smiling back. She felt much better now. "Who's Amy?"

"You know, Mr. Winters' new secretary," Allie said. Mr. Winters was one of the senior partners in their agency.

"Oh right," Jen said vaguely remembering meeting the young busty secretary.

"So, how's bubble boy," Allie asked. "He's still okay with everything?"

"I think so," Jen said. "He's in London right now?"

Allie raised an eyebrow and teased "Meeting up with Jasmine Kelly again?"

"Shut up!" Jen said kicking Allie.

"Hey that hurt!" Allie whined playfully. "So when are you going to talk to him about her?"

"I don't know ... sometime," Jen said noncommittally. "I don't exactly have the moral high ground you know."

"You still need to kick his ass about the pictures," Allie said.

"Yeah," Jen agreed, but not enthusiastically. She wasn't going to be mean, not given the circumstances. Then she remembered the video Keri had shown her and broke into a big smile. "I think I know what to do."

"What?" Allie asked with an intrigued smile.

Jen ran a search on her iPhone and found the video. "Here," she said handing Allie the phone.

Allie's eyes grew wide. "Oh my god that's cruel!" she said laughing. "It made me kinda wet too," she giggled.

The next day Jen's cell rang. "Hello?" she said.

"Hello Jen?" came the voice. "It's Nancy Ambrose."

"Professor Ambrose!" Jen said surprised. "Oh my god it's good to hear from you. I haven't seen you since graduation." Nancy Ambrose was Jen's marketing professor and mentor at Penn State.

"Please, call me Nancy now. And you should visit us more often," Nancy said. "I remember how you like Penn State football. New York isn't that far away. You don't go to games?"

"Not so much ... I guess we've been busy," Jen said awkwardly. In fact, she hadn't been to a game since her sophomore year. She hadn't watched one either. But that was a long story and brought up bad memories. Wanting to change the subject, she said, "You know I married Mike Andrews."

"Oh, I remember him, you two were always together," Nancy said with a smile. "Lately the entire math department can't stop talking about him and his Sapphire invention. I've heard wonderful things about you too. First the Kelloggs campaign, and now Google. You're making quite the name for yourself, young lady. Honestly I always knew you had it in you."

"God Professor, I mean Nancy, I don't know what to say," Jen said blushing at the compliment.

"You can say you'll come lecture my class," Nancy said smiling.

"What?"

"I'm teaching a seminar on innovative campaigns for high tech companies," Nancy explained. "You know, like the 1984 Superbowl ad that launched the Apple Mac campaign. My students would love it if you'd compare and contrast your Kelloggs and Google campaigns."

"Really?" Jen said shocked. "They'd want to listen to me?" She'd never been a good student so she'd always had an inferiority complex when it came to school.

Nancy laughed. "Jen dear, you're becoming a celebrity in marketing circles. Of course they'd want to listen to you. So do I honestly. The way you adapted and tailored different tactics for Kelloggs versus Google is just fascinating. Homecoming is coming up. You can lecture at my Friday class and then stay over for the football game. President Smith is having a reception after the game and he has something special planned for you and Mike."

"I can definitely do the Friday class," Jen said enthusiastically. She added hesitantly "I'll check with Mike about the football game."

"Freaking awesome," she said to herself, awed that Nancy's class -- and Nancy herself -- would want to hear her speak. Her! But then she thought of the football game and her heart sank.

Mike got home from London later that week. They made love as soon as he got home. Their sex was rushed, both of them incredibly horny. Mike came after only a few minutes of hard pounding. Afterwards, Jen gushed "That was so good!" She giggled and said "We have to do it again later."

"Definitely," Mike said with an enthusiastic grin. But inside his heart sank. He knew he'd cum too fast, and "we have to do it again later" was Jenspeak for "you didn't make me cum and I need more." She'd never said that, probably didn't even realize she was sending that message, but after years of being together he'd figured it out.

Jen put on his old college t-shirt and cute fluffy ankle socks. She was naked under the t-shirt. Mike put on a t-shirt and boxers. They sat on the sofa with glasses of wine and the TV on as background noise. Jen sat sideways on the sofa and put her feet in Mike's lap. As always, he began rubbing her feet.

"Feels good," she purred. "How was London?" She added teasingly "Have dinner with Jasmine again?"

Mike rolled his eyes. "You talk about her more than I think about her," he said.

"And how often do you think about her?" she asked challengingly.

"Never."

"Uh huh," Jen said skeptically.

"Are we really talking about this?" he asked with a laugh.

"We WILL talk about it," she said giving him a playful threatening look. "But not tonight. I want to talk about something else." She smiled excitedly. "Remember Professor Ambrose, my advisor at Penn State? She wants me to talk to her class about Kelloggs and Google!"

Mike's face lit up. "Jen baby that's great!" he said enthusiastically. He understood immediately how much something like this would mean to her. "I'm so proud of you!" he gushed.

She beamed into his eyes, enjoying his praise. Then her face turned serious and she said hesitantly "Nancy -- you know, Professor Ambrose -- invited us to stay over and go to the football game."

"Oh," Mike said warily.

"President Smith invited us to a reception after," she added. "I think they're giving us an award or something."

"That's a big honor," Mike said. He forced a smile. "We should definitely go."

"Really? You think so?" she said surprised and unsure.

"Yeah," he said. "All that stuff ... it was a long time ago." He grinned. "I know how you like college football."

"Way better than pro football," she said, smiling slightly at their inside joke. "You're sure? I seriously don't care Mike."

He knew she was lying. She missed going to games. He squeezed her hands encouragingly. "It was a long time ago. I think we both need to move on."

She paused, then smiled. "Okay," she said, giving him a weak smile and squeezing his hands back.
Like Reply
Consequences Pt. 02

Part 2

Interlude -- About 7 years ago at Penn State

"You're going out with the math geek again?" Allie asked watching Jen brush her hair.

"His name's Mike," Jen said.

"Okay, you're really going out with Mike the geek again?" Allie teased.

Jen rolled her eyes. Then she said "I kinda like him." Seeing Allie's frown, she added a little defensively, "We're not exclusive or anything."

"So you're still seeing Colin too?"

A cloud passed over Jen's face. "No," she said definitively.

"You MUST like bubble boy if you're wearing that," Allie said watching Jen pull on pantyhose. Jen hated wearing pantyhose.

"I think he's got a leg fetish or something," Jen said giggling.

"Good thing he's not a boob guy or you'd be toast," Allie teased motioning at her friend's tiny tits.

"Shut up bitch!" Jen laughed.

"If you really wanna be sexy you oughta wear thigh highs," Allie suggested. She smiled wickedly and added "Easier access too, for late night fun."

"We haven't done it yet," Jen said.

"You've been dating a month and you having fucked yet?" Allie said shocked. "What is he, gay?"

"He wants to. Really wants to. But I told him I want to wait." Jen explained. She added, "I want this one to be different Allie."

"Okay, whatever," Allie said with a shrug, not really understanding.

"Where are you taking me?" Jen asked as Mike drove into the farmlands outside the Penn State campus.

"We're almost there," he said. He turned onto a dirt road and drove a few miles more pass farms and grazing cattle.

"Sorry about the smell," Mike said apologetically.

"That's okay, I've gotten used to it. I kinda like the moo-cow smell, I don't know, it's kinda homey."

"Yeah," he said, looking at her in the moonlight.

Mike finally pulled over at a clearing between two tall hills. He turned off the car, leaving them in complete darkness.

"Did you take me all the way out here to make out?" she giggled.

"No!" he said immediately, blushing in the darkness. "I mean, I wouldn't mind ..." he said with a nervous laugh. "I wanted to show you something," he said opening up the moon roof. He reclined both their seats. "See how we're in complete darkness?" he said. "It's a great place to look at the stars."

"You took me all the way out here to look at the stars?" she teased, but in the darkness she wore a crooked grin. This guy was such a geek ... in a cute kinda way. Then she looked up and saw the brilliant stars. "Wow," she said awed, sitting back on her reclined chair, "I've never seen so many."

"They're always up there," he said. "You have to get away from all the lights to see them. See that bright one?" he said. "It's Polaris. See how the stars around it curve into a bowl? That's the Big Dipper."

"Oh, yeah, cool," Jen said. She'd heard of the Big Dipper but never actually seen it. "Show me another one."

"Okay," Mike said. He took her hand and pointed at seven stars. "See how those stars kinda look like a crown? They're called Cassiopeia, after an Egyptian queen."

"Wow," she said. She could see the crown. "Is this what you want to do? Be an astronomer?"

"It'd be fun, but there's not much money in it," he said with a shrug. "I'm thinking about going into finance."

"But wouldn't you rather do something fun?" Jen asked.

He shrugged again. "I have to take care of my family."

"Your parents?" Jen asked.

"No, I mean ... you know, my wife and kids," he spluttered out, embarrassed.

"Hmmm ... well I guess that's the responsible thing to do," she said in a bored voice.

Mike's heart sank, realizing the popular and fun loving Jen would be more interested in a man with a fun and exciting job, not a guy like him who crunched numbers all day.

Then Jen laughed and crawled on top of him, straddling his legs. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Someday a very lucky girl is gonna marry you," she said kissing him again.

"Well, I mean --," Mike stammered.

Reading his mind, Jen put a finger to his lips. "Don't go there okay?" she said gently. "You know I went with Colin for a long time, right? I'm not ready for another relationship. Anyway, I just 19. I just wanna have fun right now. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He understood, but was disappointed too. He was only 22. But he knew she was the one.

"But this is fun right?" Jen said, leaning into him and kissing him again.

"Yeah," Mike agreed, kissing her back. He still couldn't believe he was dating Jennifer Johnson, and making out with her! She was a goddess, the prettiest girl on campus by far, with the best body, the most wonderful legs!

He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she didn't stop him. They French kissed, and Mike's hands caressed her ass and then moved to her legs. Her body was so tight! He felt lightheaded feeling the silky nylon of her pantyhose as he caressed her calves. He caressed up her thighs, his hands moving up under her short skirt.

Jen rose a little to let him push up her skirt. She could tell he was inexperienced with girls. Enthusiastic but rushed. She kinda liked the fact he hadn't been with too many girls.

She felt his hands caress under her skirt, panting as he petted her thighs and ass over her pantyhose. She giggled inwardly. He definitely had a thing for legs and hose! She wasn't going all the way with him, but she'd let him play a little longer.

Mike's heart pounded as he reached a hand between their bodies and cupped her breast. He felt a bra under her blouse, making him even more lightheaded with excitement. Even through the bra and blouse he felt a hard nipple, and it made him feel good he'd gotten her excited.

He moved his lips down her neck, to just under her ear. He heard her moan, making him feel even better and bolstering his confidence.

"Yeah," Jen moaned, rolling her head back. He was kissing her neck and behind her ear, and he was doing a pretty good job. He was getting to know how she liked to be kissed and touched.

Mike moved his hands to the buttons on her blouse. He couldn't undo them with one hand, so he reluctantly took his other hand off Jen's thigh. Even with both hands he had a hard time unbuttoning her blouse. He was so excited his hands were shaking. Finally he got one button undone, and then another. He expected her to stop him but she didn't and soon he had her blouse unbuttoned and opened.

He gazed at her chest. She'd never let him get this far before! In the moonlight, he could see her flat tummy and small bra-covered breasts. Her bra was pink and trimmed in delicate lace, and the cups were dented with her hard nipples. He could tell her nipples were small, like erasers.

He reached up and cupped her breasts. He didn't mind they were small. In fact, he preferred them that way. They made her look even younger and innocent than she already did, and he had a thing for that.

As they continued to kissed, Mike rolled her nipples with his thumbs. "God Mike," she moaned into his mouth. They went like that for a while, making out and fondling, and then Jen felt Mike's hands move behind her back. She felt him tug at her bra strap. He did it clumsily, but she knew he'd get it open eventually.

"No Mike," she said, pushing his hands away. She climbed off, pulling down her skirt and buttoning her blouse. She got back into her seat. They both were panting, staring off into the darkness.

Mike was frustrated and confused. Jen had stopped again. Again! He knew her reputation. She was a girl who liked sex, and if she liked a guy enough to go out with him a few times, she'd definitely have sex with him. He didn't hold that against her. In fact, for reasons he didn't really understand, it turned him on. But she wouldn't do anything with him except make out and touch a little, and they'd been going out for almost a month! Tonight was the first night she'd even let him under her skirt and into her blouse. Clearly she didn't like him that much. She was more into the big athletic guys like Colin.

In the moonlight, Jen saw Mike was disappointed and frustrated, and maybe even angry. His pants were tented. She could tell he wasn't big. But that wasn't why she didn't want to go further. She knew she had a reputation for being easy. She didn't want Mike to think of her that way.

But clearly he did, she thought bitterly. Clearly he'd heard the rumors, how she'd open her legs by the second date, third date tops. It was unfair, the double standard. If a man liked sex, people treated him like a hero. But for girls, they were sluts.

She shrugged inside. She didn't even like the sex that much. Well, that wasn't true. She did like the sex. She just didn't like how she felt AFTER the sex. Because deep down, she knew the rumors were right. She was a slut. Miss Popular, an easy lay.

It didn't matter. Mike had heard the rumors. He knew her slutty reputation, and now he expected her to give it up.

She knew what he was about to say. She'd heard it countless times before. "Come on Jenny, at least blow me" or "come on Jenny, you can't leave me like this, at least use your hand." How many times had she'd heard things like that, from guys like Colin, from just about every guy she'd ever dated.
Like Reply
So she waited for Mike to say that. Ask her to get him off. And she would, she'd get him off, because that was what was expected of a girl like her.

"You missed a button," Mike finally said. He reached over and fixed Jen's blouse.

"Oh, uh, thanks," she said surprised.

"Are you hungry?" Mike asked. "There's a place not far from here. They serve all locally grown foods."

"That sounds great," Jen said, still feeling surprised.

Mike drove to the restaurant, a converted farmhouse. "This is so cozy," Jen gushed, seeing the big fireplace, sturdy pine walls and restored farmhouse furniture.

Mike approached the maître de. "Sorry, we're late for our reservation," he said.

"No problem sir, please follow me to your table," the maître de said, giving Mike a subtle wink.

Jen didn't notice the wink though. She was too lost in her thoughts. "He had a dinner reservation," she thought to herself. "He didn't drive me out here for sex. He really did just want to show me the stars."

Jen broke out of her reverie when they entered a private dining room. Her mouth opened in wonder as she looked around. The room was lit by flickering candlelight and flowers were arrayed on the table and around the room. A string quartet played in the next room. She'd never seen anything so romantic. "Freaking awesome," she said under her breath.

"I hope you enjoy your dinner," the maître de said, winking at Mike again.

This time Jen noticed the wink. She gave Mike a crooked grin. "You set this all up?" she asked.

Mike blushed. He HAD set it up, he wanted to make it special, but he didn't want to come on too strong. Especially now after what had happened in the car, since he didn't know how much she liked him.

She made all his fears go away when she reached up on her tiptoes and kissed him. "No one's ever done anything like this for me," she said leaning into him and kissing him again.

During dinner, Jen tentatively asked, "Um, how are you paying for this? I don't want you to spend your tuition on me." She laughed to make it sound like a joke, but she was seriously curious about where he got his money. He'd taken her to a lot of really nice places, like the Springsteen concert, this restaurant, and other places. She knew he worked at the record store, but surely he didn't make enough money there to pay for things like this.

"Oh, you know, I have some stock investments," Mike said awkwardly. He'd been working on modeling the stock market and had used his models to make some good investments, but he didn't like talking about it because he wasn't sure if what he was doing was legal. There were laws about manipulating the market and automatic trading software that he was still trying to figure out.

"You must be really good at it," she said.

"Mostly luck really," he said evasively.

Later as Mike dropped her off at her sorority, Jen leaned into him and squeezed his hand. She said, "I really had a lot of fun. The stars were freaking awesome. Maybe we can go again sometime."

"Yeah, definitely," Mike said.

She gave him a long look. Then, as if making a decision, she said "I'd like to show you something. It's beautiful too, in a different way."

"What is it?" Mike asked.

"Do you have a pen?" she asked. He handed her one.

She took his hand and wrote down an address.

"You're writing on my hand?" Mike said with playful incredulity. "What is this, high school?"

"Shut up you jerk," Jen said with a giggle. "Just be there tomorrow at noon, okay?"

The next day, Mike went to the address Jen had written on his hand. To his surprise, it was an orphanage, St. Marthas. He asked around and found Jen in the nursery taking care of babies.

"You work here?" Mike asked.

"I volunteer a few times a week," she said, feeding a bottle to a newborn. She looked around the room at all the babies. "Aren't they so cute?"

"Yeah," Mike said, surprised by all the babies. There must have been a dozen, from newborn to almost a year old. "A lot of little babies."

"Mostly unwed moms," Jen explained.

"They're all up for adoption?" Mike asked.

"Most of them," Jen said. "Wanna try?" Mike sat down and finished feeding the baby the bottle. It was awkward at first but he got the hang of it.

"My sister Emma got pregnant in college," Jen said. "My family's Catholic. We don't believe in abortion. It's not the baby's fault, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it," Mike agreed.

"Emma thought about giving the baby up for adoption," Jen continued. "But there weren't any good orphanages where we lived. So she kept the baby. Sarah's 5 now." She shrugged. "I think Emma would've kept the baby anyway. The orphanage thing just gave her an excuse. Emma ended up marrying Daryl -- the father -- he's not the nicest guy. But what can Emma do? She has Sarah. She's adorable, but ..."

"So you volunteer here, to give girls like Emma an option?" Mike said.

Jen grinned at him. "You're pretty smart." She studied Mike, and then said, "You're the first boy I've ever taken here."

"I'm flattered," Mike said honestly.

"You should be," Jen said giving him a crooked grin. She took the baby from Mike. "Come on, I'll show you how to change a diaper."

An older woman approached. "Hello there Jenny, who is this?"

"Oh, um, this is my friend Mike," Jen stammered. "Mike, this is Dana, she's in charge here."

Dana smiled at Mike and gave him the nickel tour. Mike noticed Jen hadn't introduced him as her boyfriend, and she didn't hold his hand as they walked with Dana. In fact, she kept her distance from him. It bothered him.

Jen's shift ended, and Mike drove her back to school. She could tell he was bothered. "I'm sorry about before, with Dana," she said. "I'm just not ready for anything serious. I just --."

"You just broke up with Colin," Mike said finishing her thought, disappointment in his voice. "I'm not Colin, Jen."

"I know that," she said with an encouraging smile. She slid over and kissed him. He put his arms around her and they made out. He kissed along her neck and behind her ear and soon she was panting. He was seriously getting to know how she liked to be kissed and touched. He fondled her breasts over her blouse, and then with one hand he unbuttoned her blouse, his movements this time more confident. She let him reach in her blouse and fondle her breasts over her lacy bra, and she moaned as he thumbed her hard nipples.

With an effort she pushed away from him. "I have to get to class," she said panting. She saw the disappointment in his face. She knew she was seriously giving him blue balls. She wasn't trying to be a tease. Okay, well, she was sorta, she couldn't help it. But mostly she just wanted to take this slow.

Wanting to throw him a bone, she reached down and cupped his erection, and stroked him over his pants. He was definitely small, but he felt rock hard and he'd shown he could get her hot. She was tempted to take it out and fuck him right there in the parking lot, but that was her inner slut talking.

"Soon," she said, tenderly squeezing him once more.

"Okay," he said breathing hard. He was disappointed, but then a month ago he never in his wildest dreams would've thought he'd be inside Jennifer Johnson's blouse and she'd be stroking him.

As she buttoned her blouse and fixed her hair, she said proudly "I got an A on my last math test."

Mike gave her a big proud smile. "I knew you could do it!" he gushed. "You have a natural talent for math." He'd tutored her a little, but really she was naturally smart. She just needed encouragement.

She beamed at his praise. He was the only guy she'd ever dated who looked pass her pretty looks. "Hey you're going to the football game on Saturday right?" she said excitedly. "We're playing Michigan State, it's a big game."

"I'm not sure ..." Mike said hesitantly.

"You never go to games!" she said with playful incredulity. "This is Penn State! How can you not like football?"

"I like football," Mike insisted. "More pro than college ..."

"This is freaking Penn State!" she said throwing up her arms.

"We'll see," he said laughing. He pulled her into his arms. "Wanna meet later for dinner?"

"Um, I promised Allie I'd go to a movie with her," she lied, looking away and feeling guilty.

"I don't get it Mike," Sam said later at their fraternity house. Sam was Mike's best friend. "I know you like football, why don't you go to the game with her?"

"Because then I'd have to hang out with her friends," Mike said with a grimace. "They're the popular crowd Sam. I don't fit in with that group. She'd take one look at me next to all the Beautiful People and be embarrassed to be with me."

Sam gave Mike an I-told-you-so shrug. "That's what you get for hanging out with the gods buddy-boy," he said. "Mere mortals like you and me aren't meant to date goddesses like Jen."

"Don't sell yourself short Sam," Mike said with a laugh. "You'll find your goddess."

"I don't shoot as high as you buddy," Sam joked. "I'd settle for a gorgeous movie star with big tits." He tilted his head at Mike. "Have you told Jen your favorite movie is Night of the Living Dead? What's she gonna think of you then?"

"It's not my favorite movie," Mike said defensively.

"Top five," Sam argued.

"Not top five," Mike insisted. Under his breath he said "Maybe top 10 ... it's a good movie ..."

At that moment, Jen was in Colin's apartment. "Where's Adam and Billy?" she asked looking around.

"They hit a bar," Colin said. In truth he'd told his roommates to get lost. He looked her up and down. She looked as good as ever. Man she had a tight body!

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked warily, feeling his eyes on her.

"Us," he said. "Jenny we've been going out since high school --."

"There's no us Colin," Jen said firmly. "It's over."

"You've said that before," he grinned pulling her into his arms. "You've always come back to me." He kissed her and nuzzled her neck.

"Stop!" she said pulling away. "I mean it this time Colin. I'm seeing someone else."

"That geek?" Colin scoffed.

"His name's Mike, okay?" Jen said irritably.

Colin rolled his eyes. "Come on Jenny, he can't give you what I can." Then he suddenly pushed her onto the couch and climbed on top of her. He was a big quarterback, 6'4" and 225, over a 100 pounds more than Jen. There was no way Jen could squirm away. He planted his lips on hers, and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

"Stop Colin stop," she managed to say, even with his tongue down her throat. She pushed against him. He pulled her arms above her head, easily holding them there with one hand. With his other hand he fondled her breasts as he continued to kiss her.
Like Reply
Jen struggled but eventually her body betrayed her and she began responding to him. They'd been going together since high school, he'd taken her virginity. He knew her body better than anyone, knew exactly where and how she liked to be kissed and touched.

Colin felt Jen stop struggling. "I knew you couldn't resist me," he said with a smug smile. He pulled her hand to his crotch so she felt his huge hard-on. "Couldn't resist this."

"Colin I don't want to do this," Jen said weakly.

"Yeah right," he said unbuttoning her blouse. "You think I don't know you?" He reached under her. With a single experienced motion he unsnapped her bra. He pushed the cups over her tits, and then cupped her tits and rolled her nipples, making her groan and writhe underneath him. "You're gonna get a boob job for me, aren't you Jenny?" he said with an arrogant grin. "Then your body will be perfect."

He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. "Oh god," Jen moaned, twisting under him. She hated her body for responding to him.

Colin worked on her erogenous zones for another 15 minutes. When he pulled away, Jen had her cum face on. Her body and lust were now in charge, instead of her head or heart.

Colin inwardly smiled. He knew that face well. Now pretty Jenny Johnson would do anything he wanted. He pulled off his t-shirt. He grinned seeing Jen's eyes move up and down his chest. "Can't get enough of my body, can you Jenny?" he said arrogantly.

Jen didn't say anything, but she moved her hands over his sculptured chest, lightly trailing her nails from his broad shoulders, over his well defined pecs and over his 6 pack abs. "Fuck you've got a nice touch!" Colin groaned.

Okay, he'd taken the time to get her motor running, now it was her turn, no more bullshit. He grabbed her arm and roughly yanked her off the couch and onto the floor. "Let's go babe," he said with a wicked grin, opening up his legs. "You know what to do."

Jen knew this was her chance. She could jump up and run out the door. But her body was betraying her. She hadn't been fucked in a month, and her body needed it, craved a hard body and big cock like Colin's.

It was like an out of body experience. She found herself get on her knees between his legs. Her hands moved to his crotch, unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper. She pulled down his jeans. His erection formed a huge tent in his shorts. She curled her slim fingers in the waistband and pulled them down. Colin grinned. He knew he'd won.

His cock popped out. Seeing it made her heady with excitement. It was so beautiful, long and thick. It was baby soft, yet angry looking too with thick veins running up the side. She'd been with other boys -- mostly during the short times she and Colin were broken up (usually after she caught him cheating with another girl). But Colin's was the biggest by far. He had the best body by far. He was the best lover by far.

She wrapped her hands around his shaft. He was so thick her fingers didn't touch, and so long the head was left uncovered even with both hands around him. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. She stroked him with her hands as her head bobbed up and down on his cock head and a couple inches of his shaft.

"Yeah, like that," Colin moaned. He looked at Jenny's pretty face as she blew him. He never got tired of looking at her face, she was so good looking. Jenny wasn't the best at giving head. In fact, the slut he had last night was way better. But Jenny was so pretty, so young and innocent looking. He loved watching as her sweet pretty face bobbed on his hard cock, it got him so hot!

Jen blew him for about 10 minutes. He was so big her jaw started to ache, but she'd continue until he told her to stop. That's how it was with them, Jen on her knees, Colin calling the shots.

Colin felt an orgasm approach. He didn't want to cum this way. "That's enough," he told her. He pulled her off and threw her face down onto the sofa. He grabbed her hips so she was on her elbows and knees, then he pushed her short skirt around her waist. He roughly yanked her tights and thong down to her knees. He reached between her legs and fingered her. She was soaking wet. The idea of going down on her didn't enter his mind. In all the years of fucking Jenny, he could count on one hand the number of times he'd licked her pussy. Stud guys like him didn't need to eat pussy, not when he had a big cock and knew what to do with it.

He fingered her again, making Jen moan. She pushed her ass back towards him, as if begging to be fucked. He smiled smugly. He knew Jenny couldn't resist him. Her body -- her soul -- belonged to him.

As if to emphasize the point, he rubbed his big fat cockhead between her pussy lips. "Is this what you want Jenny?" he taunted her. "Still want that dickhead instead of me?"

Jen felt guilty. But she was too far gone now. "Just fuck me Colin," she said.

"You want fucked slut?" he taunted her. "Okay, I'll fuck you," he said, and he rammed himself into her pussy.

"Oh god!" Jen grunted, winching at the sudden penetration and pain. "Not so fast!"

"Oh yeah, you're tight babe," Colin said as he struggled to jam his thick cock into her. "Only a month and your pussy's tightened up on me. Dickhead must have a small cock for you to tighten up so much."

"Shut up okay, just fuck me," Jen hissed. Of course, Colin didn't know she and Mike hadn't done anything yet. It bothered her that he was right though, that Mike was so much smaller.

"Sure whatever," Colin laughed. He'd finally gotten balls deep, and now was long stroking her. "This what you need babe?" he said his pace growing faster.

"God yes, fuck me Colin!" she said, her first orgasm approaching. He sensed it and reached under her, thumbing a small hard nipple. That extra stimulation pushed her over the edge and her body shuddered in a massive orgasm.

She collapsed onto the sofa, and he fell down with her, his cock still buried deep inside her. He held his weight mostly on his muscular arms. As she panted, he pulled out and twisted her around putting her on her back. He pushed inside again, balls deep, but he stayed still letting her panting subside.

"I can tell that was a good one," he said grinning smugly. "You needed that huh?"

"Just finish okay?" Jen said dismissively.

Her tone and words annoyed him. "Just finish?" he said angrily. "That's all I mean to you?"

"You don't mean anything to me," Jen said, her words of rejection in sharp contrast to his hard cock inside her. "I told you we were over."

"It's over when I say it's over," he growled, again moving back and forth inside her. "You belong to me," he said, his pace quickening. He leaned down to kiss her but she turned her head.

"No," she said, squirming so he couldn't find her lips. She didn't want to kiss him.

"Stop that!" he said holding her head still in his big hands. He looked into her eyes as he long stroked her. "I love you Jenny," he said. "Those other girls don't mean anything to me." He leaned down and kissed her. She tried to twist away but he held her tight. He pushed his tongue into her mouth but she resisted. He pushed harder and thrust his tongue down her throat.

She clenched down and bit his tongue. "Bitch!" he yelled in pain. He slapped her across the face, making her yelp in pain. "You made me do that!" he yelled at her angrily.

He fucked her harder, faster, deeper. "Don't you cum inside me!" she hissed, glaring at him with tear filled eyes.

"I'll cum wherever I want bitch!" he snarled back. He fucked her hard, and reached down and fondled her breasts. Despite herself, she arched her back, barely able to stifle a moan. Colin noticed. He knew she loved him. She loved his body, his cock, she couldn't resist him. He decided he was going to make her cum again.

Without slowing his pace, he rotated his hips, and pressed down so the flat of his thick cock rubbed across her hard clit on every stoke. Jen's eyes soon glazed over and her breathing became labored.

He leaned down again and this time she didn't resist as he kissed her. She kissed him back, and their tongues danced. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth as her second orgasm hit. He fucked her hard through her orgasm, intensifying the pleasure and making the orgasm go on and on.

He didn't stop, even as her orgasm subsided. He put her legs over her shoulders so he could get even deeper. She winced as his big cock head repeatedly hit against her walls.

She felt his cock jerk inside her. "Don't you dare cum inside me!" she hissed.

"Fuck you bitch!" he growled.

"Don't!" she snarled back. "I don't want you inside me!"

"Fuck you!" he yelled, but then he pulled out at the last moment. "You don't want me inside you?!" he growled, quickly moving up her body. "How about this?!" He pointed his cock at her face like a weapon.

"No!" Jen cried, but it was too late. Ropes of his thick milky cum erupted from his cock, splattering all over her face and hair. "Damn you!" she yelled groping for something to wipe her face. His spunk covered her eyes so she groped blindly until finally she found a paper towel.

Colin had time to take a picture of her cum splattered face. "Another one for my collection," he laughed.

"Give me that!" Jen said angrily.

He held the camera away from her. "Why? I'm sure dickhead would love seeing this. Oh, let me guess, he probably thinks you're innocent and pure, right?" He laughed derisively.

"Give me the camera Colin," Jen insisted, trying to hide her fear. If Mike saw that picture he'd break up with her for sure.

Colin gave her a wicked grin, knowing he had her. "I think I WILL show this to dickhead."

"That would be really shitty Colin," she said, glaring at him.

Colin shook his head, turning serious. "I'm just kidding Jenny. Look, I know I'm a shit sometimes. But I love you. You love me too."

"I don't love you," Jen said with finality. "And you don't love me either. Maybe we had something once. But we were kids Colin. It's over now."

Jen hurriedly got dressed. She'd have to trust Colin to his word he wouldn't show the picture to Mike, or mention this night. She pushed passed Colin to the door.

"I do love you Jenny," he said behind her. "You'll never find anyone who'll take care of you like me."
Like Reply
She paused at the door, turning back to look at him. Standing there completely naked, his ruggedly handsome face, his hard sculpted body, his long thick cock, he looked like a Greek god, like the David in Rome. Looking at him, standing there like a Greek god, it was hard to argue that he couldn't take care of her, protect her.

But he'd hit her, cheated on her, and demeaned her. It wasn't the first time. It wouldn't be the last, if she stayed with him.

She knew what she was giving up. He was a really good quarterback. Like, top 3 draft choice good. The life of the wife of a rich famous pro quarterback had a lot of appeal. Maybe it was that dream that had kept her with him so long.

Mike was so different. Not just compared to Colin, but all the guys she'd ever dated, ever knew really. Mike was kind and sweet, shy and cute. He'd never hit her. He'd never cheat on her, or make her feel bad about heself. He'd treat her like a goddess, put her on a pedestal, do anything and everything for her.

But what were his prospects, really? He was a math major. Okay, a really smart math major, but what kind of job could he get? Nothing like being a pro football player.

But maybe it was time for her to start taking care of herself. She was doing better in school. Marketing was an option. She ought to be able to get some kind of job. And if she did eventually end up with Mike ... well, even if he just taught high school math, with their two salaries they'd be okay. They'd be happy. She'd be happy.

"Goodbye Colin," she said, turning away and leaving.

The next day she woke with an overwhelming sense of guilt. She'd cheated on Mike! Okay, technically they weren't exclusive, he wasn't even officially her boyfriend yet, but still. She couldn't fool herself that Colin had forced himself on her. He had at first, but she knew at the end she'd been more than willing.

The guilt made her want to go to Mike and give herself to him. Make it up to him for being with Colin. But she wanted to take things slow with Mike. She didn't want him to think she was a slut. She wasn't going to let Colin mess all that up.

She called Mike. "Hey you," she said. "Whatcha doing?"

Mike's heart leaped at her voice. "Finishing up in the math lab," he said. "Wanna get together?"

"How about dinner?" she said. "I have a meeting with my advisor." She paused, then added "I really missed you last night Mike."

"I've got some good news and bad news Jenny," Professor Ambrose said. "Good news first. Your grades were much better last grading period. You're off academic probation."

"Oh my god, thank you!" Jen gushed, relief pouring over her. She'd been so close to getting kicked out. "But, um, what's the bad news?"

"I'm sorry Jenny, but Penn State is pulling your scholarship," Professor Ambrose said sadly.

"But my grades are better!" Jen said alarmed.

"And if they continue to get better, your scholarship will be reinstated," Professor Ambrose assured her. "I'm sorry Jenny, there's nothing I can do."

"I know you tried your best Professor," Jen said trying to keep from crying. Penn State was expensive. Her parents didn't have any money. There was no way she could come up with the money. She'd have to drop out.

"I'll loan you the money," Mike said later that night.

"You're on scholarship too, you don't have the money," Jen said.

"I've got some money," Mike assured her. In fact, he'd quietly made a lot of money using his investment software.

"You don't get it," Jen said almost crying. "The best thing I ever did was get into Penn State on scholarship! It's the only thing I've ever done on my own! Now I've messed everything up!"

Mike didn't understand. "I said I'd loan you the money," he offered again.

"You don't get it!" Jen said again, frustrated and angry now, tears flowing down her cheeks. "If I took your money it wouldn't be mine anymore!"

Mike finally understood. He thought a moment, then said, "I'm not giving you the money Jen. I'd expect you to pay me back."

"What?" she said surprised. "How would I do that?"

"You'd have to work this summer," Mike said. "There are jobs out there, you could do it."

"You really don't get it, do you?" Jen said in a mocking tone, but she was mocking herself, not Mike. "You're talking about professional jobs. The only job I've ever had is hostess at restaurants. I've got a pretty face and nice legs. That's ALL I've got to offer Mike. The only jobs I've ever gotten were from my looks. I don't have any skills like you. No one's ever going to give me a real job."

"That's not true!" Mike said. He did a quick search on his computer. "Look, here's a job for a children's counselor at a women's clinic. You could work this job over the summer and during the year, after class. You'd have to stop working at the orphanage, but this kinda does the same thing."

Jen read the listing. "They'd never hire me," she said doubtfully.

"Jen, you can do this!" Mike assured her. "I've seen you at the orphanage. Dana will give you a recommendation, so will Dr. Ambrose. You're so caring Jen, I'm sure they'll hire you."

Jen read the listing again. It WOULD be the perfect job. "You really think they'd hired me?" she asked, her hopes growing.

"They'll at least seriously consider you," Mike assured her. "You're an amazing person Jen. Not just your looks. Inside too. Anyone can see that. They'll see that."

Later that week Jen ran into Mike's frat house and threw herself into his arms. "I got the job!" she excitedly squealed between kissing him. "I mean, I'll be an assistant at first, but if I do well I'll be a full counselor by the end of the summer."

"That's great!" Mike gushed, and they made out and groped in the middle of the room.

Suddenly they realized they weren't alone. They both blushed looking at the surprised faces staring at them. "Uh, Jen, you remember Sam," Mike said awkwardly.

"Yeah, um, hi Sam," Jen said red faced.

"And this Simon, Zack and Drums," Mike said motioning at the other guys in the room.

"Hi guys," Jen said with a little wave. She looked at the last guy. "Um ... Drums?"

"I play in a band," Drums explain.

"Oh, um, which one?" Jen asked.

"The Living Dead," Drums said. "Mike came up with the name. He --."

"Let me show you around," Mike said interrupting Drums. As he led Jen away he glared at Sam. He was having a coughing fit to hide his laughter.

"So it's true, Mike really is dating Jennifer Johnson," Simon said in awe, looking at Jen's tight butt and long legs in her skinny jeans as they walked away.

"Lucky fuck," Zack said also leering at Jen's tight body.

Jen had never been in Mike's frat house before. He showed her around, and then they walked into the bedroom he shared with Sam. "This is where you live?" she asked walking around and looking at everything. She touched and picked up his things, as if getting to know him better. On the wall above his desk hung Jen's painting she'd done in freshman art, the one with the arithmetic and geometric progressions.

She picked up a program on his desk. It was the program from a ballet recital she'd been in earlier that year, before she'd met him. There was a picture of her on the cover, doing a pirouette, showing her petite body and a lot of shapely leg in a ballet tutu, white tights and ballet slippers.

"You went to this?" she asked. Next to the program were 6 ticket stubs. Not only had he gone to her recital, he'd gone to EVERY showing. "You must really like ballet," she said picking up the ticket stubs.

"Uh ... yeah, well ..." he stammered, red face. He hurriedly took the brochure and tickets from her and stuffed them in the desk drawer.

He wanted her to stop her inspection but she kept looking. She looked through a stack of papers. They were his tests from this year. She thumbed through them. She didn't understand any of them ... a lot of math, graphs and equations, all greek to her ... but all of them said A+ or 100/100.

She opened his desk. She knew she was being noisy, but she didn't care, he was standing right there after all. She saw a checkbook, a pile of canceled checks, bank and brokerage statements. "That's private," Mike said, rushing to close the draw. He didn't want her to see how much money he had, he was still unsure about the legality of his investment program. Right before he closed the drawer she saw a canceled check to St. Marthas, the orphanage she volunteered at. Her eyes grew wide. He'd anonymously donated $10,000 to the orphanage.

Finally she saw a pile of Bruce Springsteen CDs. She looked through them. It looked like he had all of Bruce's albums. He walked over and she leaned into him. "He's the best poet ever," she said looking up into his eyes, inviting him to kiss her.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He took her into his arms and kissed her.

They fell onto his bed, making out. He kissed up her neck and behind her ear. "Yeah, good," she moaned.

They petted as they kissed. As he fondled her breasts she reached between their bodies and cupped his erection, rubbing him. She'd never done that before, not while making out.

He excitedly unbuttoned her blouse, doing a clumsy job. "Take your time," she said giving him a sweet smile, still rubbing him. He was so excited he felt close to passing out, but he managed to get her blouse unbuttoned. She didn't stop him when he pulled the blouse off her.

She'd never let him get this far before. His heart pounded as he looked at her. Her bra was virgin white and made of intricate lace. It was unlined, so it molded around her tits, and the material was so sheer he could see the dark of her aureoles and nipples, which were gratifyingly hard.
Like Reply
Her tummy was slim and flat. She wore black tights underneath, and the waistband of the tights stretched above the low rise jeans. He was practically panting as he excitedly ran a finger over the waistband of her tights.

"You've really got a thing for legs, huh?" she asked with a knowing grin.

He nodded, not trusting his voice from cracking with excitement. He ran his fingertips from the tights, over her flat stomach, and then to her bra. He covered the bra cups with his hands, then thumbed her hard nipples through the lacy silk. "Feels good Mike," she moaned her eyes closing.

He reached underneath her to unsnap her bra. But his hands were shaking and he couldn't get it undone. "That's okay," she said with an encouraging smile, lifting up. She reached behind her and unsnapped it. She saw the embarrassment in his face at not being able to do it. Actually, she liked it he wasn't experienced. "Don't worry about it," she said kissing him. "You'll have a lot of time to practice." She lay back down, inviting him to take the bra off her.

He did that next, slowly pulling off her bra as if revealing a work of art. "God, you're so perfect," he gushed, seeing her naked breasts for the first time. They were small, yet full and round with perky upturned nipples.

"They're small," Jen said. She'd always been self-conscious about her small breasts. Colin always lamented about their smallness, loudly joking more than once to all his friends the first thing he'd buy when he turned pro was bigger tits for flat chested Jenny.

But Mike couldn't take his eyes off Jen's breasts. "They're absolutely perfect," he gushed again, his hands cupping them as if in worship. He leaned down and sucked her nipples, and she was soon writhing underneath him. One good thing about small tits, her nipples were incredibly sensitive.

She reluctantly pulled away, gasping. She took off his shirt. He was thin and soft, really no muscular definition, so different from Colin. But there wasn't anyone else in the world she'd rather be with.

He shuddered as she ran her soft hands over his chest. "I wanna go slow, you know that right?" she said to him. "It's important to me."

"Yeah, I get it," he said, groaning as she scraped her nails over his chest.

"But we can do this," she said, reaching for his belt. "Okay?"

"Yeah," he said his voice hoarse.

She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. Then she pulled off his pants and boxers. She looked at his cock. He was rock hard, but as she'd suspected he was small. Only about 4 or 5 inches rock hard, and not very thick. So different -- so much smaller -- than Colin and all the other guys she'd ever been with.

But at that moment she'd never seen a better cock in her life.

She pulled off his socks. She smiled into his eyes and lightly tickled his feet to break the tension. Then she pulled her long blonde hair to the side, lowered her head and went down on him.

She could easily take all of him into her mouth. She didn't need to use her hands at all to hold his shaft, as she had to do with big guys like Colin. She licked and twirled her tongue over his shaft, and then bobbed up and down. She ran her free hands up and down his thighs, giving him extra pleasure.

After just a few moments he warned "I'm cumming Jen!"

She smiled inside. She'd known he'd warn her. But she didn't pull away, instead wrapping a hand around his shaft and bobbing up and down faster, gripping his shaft hard enough to maximize his pleasure. "Oh god!" he groaned. His backed arched and he gripped the back of Jen's head, and he came in her soft hot mouth. His cock jerked and pulsed three times in her mouth. He didn't cum much so she swallowed it all easily.

She tenderly released him from her mouth (knowing some guys were really sensitive after cumming), and then moved up his body and snuggled with him. Her head was on his chest, an arm around him, and a leg over his.

"That was amazing!" he gushed grasping for air.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said giving him a quick kiss on the lips. They held each other for a long time. Then Mike moved and gently put Jen on her back.

"Your turn," he said with a crooked smile.

She squeezed her legs together. "You don't have to," she said. Guys hardly ever went down on her, and honestly she was embarrassed to do it that way.

"I want to," Mike insisted. He undid her jeans and pulled them down her legs, leaving her in just the tights. He gazed for long moments at her long shapely legs in the shimmering black material. "My god Jen you're perfect," he gushed practically in awe of her body.

She suddenly got concerned he might try to fuck her. She wanted to take it slow with him. "You promised," she said squeezing her legs together.

"Don't worry," he assured her. He gripped the waistband of the tights and pulled them down her long legs. Once again he stopped and stared at her. Her legs were perfect, her skin so soft and smooth she looked airbrushed. And he was seeing ALL of her, completely nude, for the first time. How could anyone be so slim yet so shapely? How could anyone be so firm yet so soft? Even her feet were pretty. How was it possible? Her body was perfect!

Then he looked between her legs. She kept herself completely bare there, except for a tiny trimmed patch above her clit. Her pussy was amazing, thin lips pressed tight together, the lips just a shade darker than the surrounding skin.

"You're amazing!" he gushed his eyes roving up and down her body.

"Stop," she whined like a shy little girl. She covered her breasts and pussy with her hands, suddenly bashful. The guys she normally went out with lusted after her body, but didn't worship her the way Mike was doing. They were always too impatient to grope and fuck her to do much looking. The way Mike was staring, like he was worshipping her body, made her feel shy. But she liked it too, liked it a lot.

Jen anxiously watched Mike as he lowered his head. She let him nudge her hand away, and for a moment he again stared at her pussy, making her blush. Then he lowered his head and licked her. She didn't expect to get pleasure out of it. Maybe he'd make her cum, that was almost inevitable if he licked her long enough. But she expected him to clumsily tongue her, slobber over her pussy and clit, like others in her life who'd half-hearted gone down on her (when they bothered to make the effort at all). If he didn't make her cum she'd fake it to make him feel good.

To her surprise, Mike didn't just run the flat of his tongue up and down her slit. Instead, he used the tip of this tongue to flick up one lip, and then the other. He did that again, and then again, and then he ran his tongue around her clit. He didn't actually touch her clit. Instead he twirled his tongue around and around, never touching it.

Only then did he run the flat of his tongue up her slit between her lips. He went up and down, up and down, and then he flicked inside the lips with the tip of his tongue. He did that a few times, and then he twirled his tongue around her clit again.

"God," she groaned, suddenly very turned on and clutching the sheets. "Where had this boy learned to do this?" she thought to herself, but it was a momentary thought because again she was lost in the wonderful sensations of his tongue working magic on her pussy.

"Miiiiiike ..." she whined, raising her hips up to push up against Mike's face, her body writhing and her fingers clutching at the sheets.

He worked on her that way for long minutes, building her up without actually licking her clit. Her moans grew more desperate, her orgasm was building, she was right on the edge. Then, suddenly, Mike rubbed the flat of his tongue hard across her clit, rapidly licking back and forth.

She groaned and clenched her eyes shut, her back arching, her curled toes digging into the mattress, she was on the brink of a massive orgasm! Then, with perfect timing, while continuing to lick her clit, Mike reached up and rolled her nipples hard.

"Oh god!" Jen cried, and her body spasmed wildly in wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure. Her body shuddered as Mike continued to lick her, her orgasm going on and on.

Finally she pushed his head away, her clit suddenly ultra-sensitive. "Stop, stop," she practically begged, panting. Mike pulled away and waited. As she recovered he looked at her body again. He couldn't stop looking. He was already hard again.

"That was freaking awesome!" Jen gushed as her panting subsided. Then she saw him looking at her again, and saw his hard-on. She didn't want to fuck, she wanted to take things slow, so she needed to get him to cool down. She pulled the covers up. She looked at him through her eyelashes. With a pouty voice, she said "I'm kinda thirsty."

"I'll get you something," Mike said immediately, leaping up. He'd do anything for his goddess. He put on a shirt and shorts and went down stairs.

When he went downstairs he found the whole fraternity there.

Not just Sam, Simon, Zack and Drums, but the WHOLE fraternity. They were silent at first. Many wore big envious smiles. A lot of them looked at Mike in awe. Then the questions came:

"Do you really have Jenny Johnson up there?"

"Did you just fuck her?"

"How big are her tits?"

"Did she blow you?"

"How did you bag Jenny Johnson?"

"Man she's s screamer!" Mike ignored them all and went into the kitchen for 2 glasses of water. He played it nonchalant and cool, but inside he was beaming. It was definitely great to be dating a girl as sexy and popular as Jen Johnson!

When he got back he found Jen had put on his frat t-shirt. For some reason, his heart leaped seeing her wear it.

He gave her the glass of water and sat on the bed with her. He wanted to do it again, but sensed that would be the wrong move. As she drank the water she looked at him over the glass with her big blue eyes. She looked so shy and innocent, and Mike's heart melted even more.

She put the glass down and then gave him a crooked smile. "Where did you learn to do that?" she said. "Been with more girls than I thought?" She made it sound like a joke, but Mike sensed an edge in her voice. Could she possibly be bothered by the possibility he'd been with a lot of girls? In fact, he'd only been with a total of 3 girls before Jen.
Like Reply
Not knowing what else to say, he said honestly, "I guess I figure I have to work harder at it."

Jen tilted her head at that, looking at him. She knew what he was getting at, but didn't agree. Okay, yeah, he didn't have the best beach body, and wasn't well endowed. But he was the kindest and sweetest guy she'd ever met. And could eat pussy like nobody's business!

She gave him a big smile. "You're just so cute, you know?" she said, and snuggled into him. They didn't do it again that night, but they snuggled for a long time.

The next day Mike anxiously approached Jen's sorority house. They were having a pre-football party, and then they'd all go together to Beaver Stadium. He knew he was late. Oh well.

The place was packed. Mike hardly knew anyone. He walked through the crowd but couldn't find Jen. Then he heard a voice behind him, "Looking for Jenny?"

He turned and saw it was Allie O'Malley. A lot of guys who wanted to get into her pants called her Allie Oh-la-la (Allie O for short). Mike knew Allie and Jen were best friends which made sense because they were by far the hottest girls on campus (probably the entire state). "She's over there," Allie said motioning to the next room. Then she turned back to her friends as if he didn't exist. "Real nice," Mike thought.

In the next room Mike found Jen surrounded by a group of guys. She was wearing a soft cashmere sweater, short skirt, tights and flats. The off-white sweater was snug and molded itself around her breasts, and the skirt showed off most of her long shapely legs. She seemed a bit overdressed for a football game. In fact, he noticed everyone was dressed up, some of the guys even wearing jackets. But then, these were the populars, the Beautiful People. To them, going to Beaver Stadium was like going to their country club.

She wasn't just talking to the guys, she was flirting with them. She'd looked into a guy's eyes as he said something to her, giving him all her attention like he was the only person in the world. She'd laugh whenever he told a joke, no matter how dumb. When she said something, she'd touch his hand or arm when making a point, and sometimes got close and whispered things in his ear.

The guys were ogling her, stealing glances at her tits, her legs, her ass. Mike suddenly realized he could see Jen's nipples outlined in the sweater! She wasn't wearing a bra?

Mike found himself intensely jealous. She was supposed to be HIS date, and here she was flirting outrageously with a group of guys. He suddenly realized something else. He was rock hard. Watching Jen flirt with all these guys was turning him on.

Jen looked his way and saw him. Her face broke out in a big smile and she came to him. "Hey baby," she said, getting up on her tiptoes and kissing him. She grinned. "Fashionably late, huh?" Out of the corner of his eye he saw the guys she just left staring at her ass and legs.

Jen took Mike's arm and led him away. "I want to show you my room," she said.

On the way Jen picked up two beers. Then she led him upstairs to her room. He looked around. He was surprised to find her room a mess. "I room with Allie," she said. "We're kinda slobs." She handed him the beer. "You don't drink much do you?" she asked.

"Sometimes," Mike said. In fact he didn't drink a lot, but didn't want to come across as even more of a nerd.

"I know you don't like being around my friends," she said rubbing his arm encouragingly. "I don't blame you, some of them are jerks." She handed him the beer. "Drink that and you'll feel better." She laughed and took a sip of hers. "It always helps me deal with them."

"Okay," he said laughing back. He took a drink. He instantly felt more comfortable, even without the beer.

She leaned into him. "I'm glad you're going to the game with me," she said. Mike smelled the alcohol on her breath and realized she was already tipsy.

"I feel under dressed," he laughed nervously.

"It's kind of a competition," she explained, leaning into him more so he sat on the bed. She sat on his lap, straddling his legs. "You know, who can dress the best but still look casual. Don't worry about it. Just stay the way you are."

"Okay," Mike said.

Jen put her arms around Mike's neck and got so close their lips almost touched. "I mean it," she whispered. "Stay the way you are, okay?"

"Okay," Mike said, breathing hard. They kissed and made out. His hands moved to her legs. When she'd straddled him her skirt had risen almost to her ass. He ran his hands up and down her thighs. She was wearing off-white cotton cable tights, and his fingertips traced the soft ribbing. His hands moved to her behind and he squeezed and fondled her tight shapely ass.

Jen moaned at his caresses. She rolled her head back as he kissed up her neck. Mike reached under the sweater and felt silky material. She was wearing a chemise instead of a bra! That was why her nipples showed!

"Like it?" she whispered in his ear. "I wore it for you."

"Yeah," he choked out, his voice hoarse with excitement. She wore it for him! He moved his hand up and cupped her breast. The chemise was so silky shear it was like touching bare skin. He fondled her and rolled her nipple, making her moan again.

"We have to stop," she whispered in his ear. "Later," she added. Then with a giggle she flicked her tongue in his ear.

A bolt of intense painful pleasure shot through him. He never realized his ear was so sensitive. His body shuddered.

Jen gave him a knowing look, then giggled sweetly like a mischievous school girl. "Wet willy," she said with another giggle, leaning into him and hugging his neck. They kissed again, but before they got going again Jen gently pulled away and said "We really need to stop, everyone will be heading over soon. I don't wanna miss kick-off."

The football game was a blur for Mike, especially as he drank more. Jen was a social butterfly, talking and laughing with everyone. Mostly she talked to guys, but that was because they were always approaching and surrounding her. It wasn't so cold that people wore coats, but it was cold enough to keep Jen's nipples constantly hard. Mike noticed all the guys ogling her chest.

More than once he saw guys grab her ass. One guy even tried to reach up under her skirt. Jen didn't seem to notice, or mind. If a guy got too frisky she'd push his hand away, but she wouldn't get mad. Mike realized she must be used to getting hit on all the time. He felt jealous, like at her sorority house earlier. Like a butterfly, she'd flit in and flirt with a guy for a few moments, then move to another guy and flirt with him for a little bit. Mike wondered if she even knew how flirty she was being. Maybe this was why she was so popular.

As before, Mike got aroused watching Jen flirt with all the guys. He was bothered and confused by his excitement and tried to push it away.

It's funny what sticks in your mind. Sometimes Jen reached up on her tiptoes to whisper into a guy's ear. Doing so made her great legs look even better, like wearing high heels. And extending on her tiptoes made her feet arched out of her flats so you could see underneath her feet. Mike loved seeing that.

Jen always had a beer in her hand and was getting more and more tipsy. But she managed to keep up with the game and, in fact, she seemed more into the football game than just about anybody else. She squealed when Colin threw for a 50 yard touchdown pass, a perfect spiral that hit his receiver right in the hands. Next possession, the pocket broke down and Colin ran for a 75 yard touchdown. The crowd went wild.

"Isn't Colin freaking amazing!" Jen squealed gleefully to Mike. She was too tipsy to notice him frown at that. Begrudgingly, Mike admitted to himself that Colin was a pretty amazing quarterback. He was built like a linebacker, threw 75 yard perfect spirals and ran like a gazelle. There was no doubt he'd be an early first round draft choice, maybe even the top pick.

Each time Colin made a great play, people congratulated Jen. Mike realized people still treated her like Colin's girlfriend. Maybe they didn't know she'd broken up with Colin, and was with him now. Or maybe they figured he was just temporary and she'd soon be back with Colin.

Mike wondered if that was true. Why, really, was she even going out with him? Why wasn't she still with Colin? He was handsome and dynamic, and he'd soon me an NFL starting quarterback making millions of dollars a year.

Mike felt out of place. He didn't belong here, these weren't his people. He'd leave, except he felt an obligation to get Jen home safely. She was drinking a lot and he didn't trust the guys around her, the way they were looking her up and down and feeling her up. But he felt like an outsider, his melancholy increased by the beers he was drinking.

Colin threw for another touchdown and again the crowd went wild. Penn State was crushing Michigan State. He was happy for the team, but his heart sank as he saw Jen high fiving all her friends and gush about how wonderful Colin was.

Mike turned away. As he sometimes did, he withdrew into himself. He thought about his stock market program. It was kinda cool. It scraped the internet for a lot of information, and then it used that information to model the stock market. His program predicted what the market would do tomorrow, and next week, next month even. He'd made a lot of money testing it, it was accurate most of the time. But he wasn't sure if it was legal. There were laws about manipulating the market and automatic trading programs. Sam was the only person who knew about Mike's program. Sam was pre-law and said he'd look into the legalities, but he hadn't figured it out yet.
Like Reply
Mike broke out of his reverie by a tug on his arm. "Whatcha thinking about?" Jen said running her arm though his.

"Oh, uh, just watching the game," Mike lied.

Jen tilted her head. "The game's that way baby," she said motioning to the other side of the field where the action was taking place.

"Oh --," Mike began, feeling like an idiot.

"This isn't your thing," she said. Mike expected her to break up with him right then and there, but instead she said "Ready to go?"

"Don't you want to watch the rest of the game?" Mike asked surprised.

"We're killing them," she said with an unconcerned shrug.

As they walked home, Jen leaned into him. "Sorry about leaving you alone, I just get into the game and socializing," she said hugging his arm.

Mike felt embarrassed. He knew he was shy and sometimes anti-social, but it hurt to have it thrown in his face. "I don't need a babysitter Jen," he snapped, regretting his words as soon as he said them.

Jen looked into his face. Then she squeezed his arm tighter. "Sorry," she said. They walked in silence for a while.

At a crossroads Jen pushed him down a street, away from her sorority.

"Don't you want to go to the party?" Mike said surprised. Her sorority was having an after-game party.

"Can we go to your place?" she asked.

The frat house was empty. "Wanna watch a movie?" Mike asked awkwardly. He didn't know what to expect, and didn't want to make assumptions.

"Can we go up to your room?" Jen asked.

In his room Jen snuggled into his arms, laying her head on his chest. "I guess I drank too much," she said, slurring her words.

"Do you want aspirin? Water?" Mike asked.

"Okay," she said. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. They made out and petted each other. She helped him pull off her sweater and cami, leaving her topless. Then they kissed and fondled some more.

She pulled away, both of them gasping. "Can you ..." she began, then stopped looking embarrassed.

"What?" he prompted her.

She looked down demurely. "Can you do what you did to me last night?" she said shyly.

Mike's heart leaped. She'd enjoyed what he'd done! She'd been thinking about him!

In fact, Jen had thought of little else. No guy had ever gone down on her like Mike had. She wanted to feel it again!

Her heart pounded with excited anticipation as he moved down between her legs. His eyes went from her pretty face to her perfect tiny tits, then to her flat stomach. He caressed her legs, loving the feel of her cotton tights.

Jen knew he had a thing for legs. She raised her leg and pressed the pointy toe of her flat against his chest. He gasped with excitement, running his hands over her shapely calf and firm thigh. Jen let the flat fall of her foot, and then she ran her foot up his chest, over his neck, and then against his cheek and nose.

She was driving him wild! It was like she read his mind, understood all his fantasies and fetishes and played them out for him! He grabbed her slim ankle and pressed the sole of her foot against his nose, breathing in the intoxicating smell of shoe leather mixed with musky sweat, at the same time continuing to run his other hand up and down her long shapely leg.

He realized all his kinky fetishes were on full display, but he couldn't help himself. He expected her at any moment to laugh derisively and call him a pervert, but she didn't. Instead, she seemed just as excited as him. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth formed a small O. Later, he'd eventually come to think of that look as her cum face.

Jen pressed her toes harder against Mike's nose, perfectly playing into his fantasies. Then, she pressed her toes into his mouth. His mouth! He squeezed and caressed her foot as he sucked on her cute toes, and she moaned.

Mike took hold of both Jen's ankles and spread her legs. Her skirt automatically hiked up her thighs. He looked between her legs. There was a wet spot in the tights at her crotch.

She helped him unzip and take off her skirt, and then he curled his fingers into the waistband of the tights and pulled then down her long legs. She was naked again in his bed. Jen Johnson, naked in his bed again. Again! He seriously could not believe it.

He opened her legs and went down on her. The pressure was on, but he soon had her writhing under his tongue and clutching the sheets.

He then did something he'd never done before, but he wanted to do for her. He put his hands under her butt and lifted her slightly. Then he licked down her slit, over her sandbar, and then flicked his tongue over her puckered asshole.

"OH-MY-GOD!" Jen gasped. She groaned pushing her ass into Mike's face. He rolled his tongue around her puckered anus. "GOD MIKE GOD!" she squealed.

Still licking her ass, Mike stuck a finger into her. For the first time he was inside her! Not with his cock, but still. He finger fucked her, while at the same time rubbing her clit with his thumb. He did this all while continuing to roll his tongue over her anus.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD," she cried, her hands now clutching the back of Mike's head. "OH GOOOOOOOOD!" she screamed, and then her body spasmed and shook in a massive orgasm.

She gasped for air, her perky tits rising and falling as she recovered. "God oh god," she said over and over again.

She finally calmed down, but her orgasm seemed to take everything out of her, especially after drinking so much beer. She rolled to her side, holding Mike's hand so he spooned her. "Let me rest for a minute baby, then I'll take care of you," she said under her breath, already half asleep.

Mike was afraid she'd get cold, so he helped her put on his frat t-shirt again. "Thanks baby, so comfy," she purred falling asleep. She rolled to her side again, again pulling Mike with her, and they fell asleep spooning each other.

Later that night Sam stumbled into his room. He was half drunk from the game and after-parties. He turned on the light and stopped dead in his tracks. Mike and Jen were fast asleep. He was on his back. Her head was on his chest, an arm around him, a leg draped over his.

She was wearing a t-shirt, but he could see all of her from the waist down, her tight ass and her long shapely legs completely bare. He immediately covered his eyes, feeling shameful for ogling his best friend's girl. He quickly left the bedroom, taking one more lingering look at the gorgeous Sleeping Beauty before going. "Lucky fuck," he said to himself.

Mike and Jen slept through the night. They woke up spooning each other. Jen giggled and blushed thinking about what Mike had done to her. She was still embarrassed and getting used to the idea of a guy going down on her. Really going down on her. In a way it was more intimate than fucking.

"Shit I've got to get going," Mike said disappointed. "I've got a meeting this morning."

"It's Sunday," Jen said with a frown.

"I know, some undergrads are having a hard time with differential equations, I said I'd help them out this morning," he said.

Mike went into the bathroom, down the hall from his bedroom. Jen grinned, a twinkle in her eye. She opened the door and entered the hallway.

There were a lot of guys lazing around, some in the hallway, others in their rooms with the doors open. She saw Simon, Zack and Drums. "Hi Simon, hi Zack," she said, smiling at them like it was the most natural thing in the world for her to be standing there in just Mike's t-shirt, with nothing underneath.

"Uh, hi Jen," they both said surprised to see her. They tried without much success to avoid looking her up and down. Mike's t-shirt came down pass her ass, but just barely, and her long shapely legs were on full display. The other guys didn't even try to hide their lustful stares.

"Hi Drums," Jen said smiling at the drummer. "When are you guys playing next?"

"Oh uh, next weekend I think, at the Crypts," he stammered. Like Zack and Simon he was trying to control his eyes, but he couldn't help staring at her bare legs and pretty feet.

"Do you guys play Bruce?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh, we're not really a cover band, but yeah, we can play some Boss," Drums said.

"I love Thunder Road," Jen said batting her eyelashes and giving him a brilliant smile.

"Yeah, screen door slams and all that, you got it," Drums said enchanted.

"Thanks Drums," she said smiling at him. Then she looked around at all the guys, giving them a mischievous grin. She put her finger to her lips, as if sharing a secret with them, and then went into the bathroom.

All the guys let out a breath as she disappeared into the bathroom. "Holy fuck," Drums said in awe. "A goddess walks among us."

Jen leaned against the door, her heart pounding. She'd pushed the line, but she loved teasing, loved guys looking at her. Love it! In fact, her nipples were hard and she was moist. She knew Mike would get kudos too. Especially with what she was about to do next. Her man needed servicing!

"Hey baby," she said.

Mike pulled back the shower curtain. "Jen!" he said shocked.

Jen crossed her arms and pulled off the t-shirt. "Can I join you?" she said stepping into the shower.

He put his arms around her. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," she said back. They kissed.

"Let me do your hair," Mike said. He turned her so her back was against him. He put shampoo in her hair and lathered her, rubbing and massaging her scalp.

"That feels so good," she moaned, again pleasantly surprised at his touch. She leaned back against his chest, enjoying the massage. His hands moved from her head, his fingertips tracing down her neck, over her shoulders, and then to her breasts. He ran circles around her nipples, and she closed her eyes, enjoying what he was doing to her body. His touch was still clumsy -- not nearly as talented as Colin -- but his inexperience and naiveté made her feel good.
Like Reply
His hands moved to her clit. She turned and they kissed. One hand fondled her breast while the other fingered her. Again his touches were sweet but not experienced. Still, the naughtiness of the situation inflamed her, with practically his entire fraternity on the other side of the wall, so she quickly found herself cumming on his hand.

He held her as she recovered. Then she grabbed the bar of soap. She lathered him, running her fingertips and nails up and down his body. Then she got on her knees and took him into her mouth. She worked her magic. He came almost immediately.

She got up and they hugged. She could tell he was embarrassed for cumming so fast. Trying to make him feel better, she smiled and giggled "I must be doing something right!"

Luckily there were two towels in the bathroom. He put one around his waist and wrapped her in the other. He held her possessively as they walked from the bathroom to his bedroom. Now, the ENTIRE fraternity was in the hallway. "Don't you guys have something better to do?" Mike snarled, but he was smiling too.

Jen was kinda feeling slutty over her earlier teasing, so she blushed and looked shamefaced and buried her head in Mike's arm.

"Where's Jenny?" Colin yelled angrily at Tony, Victor and a few other guys at the sorority party.

"She left the game early with that guy," Tony said. "What's his name? Mike?"

"She's with that geek?!" Colin yelled getting more angry. That bitch! He'd thrown for 3 touchdowns and ran for 2 more! She should be here on her knees blowing him, or whatever else he wanted!

Adam and Billy were there, as were Clyde, Claude and Carl. Sportswriters called them the 3Cs. Together, the 5 of them made up Colin's offensive line and they were massive, averaging 6'4" and 350 pounds. They were all friends, but the 3Cs were especially close, and highly volatile.

"Let's go get her Colin!" Claude urged him. "They're probably at his frat, right?"

"Yeah, Alpha Geeksville Alpha," Carl laughed derisively. Mike's frat, Alpha Gamma Alpha, was widely considered the frat for math and science majors, i.e., geeksville.

"Yeah, let's get her!" Clyde agreed. He laughed. "Those geeks will piss their pants when they see us!"

"Come on guys, leave her alone," Adam said. Victor agreed, nodding. They were always the more measured of the linemen.

"Fuck you Adam!" Colin yelled angrily. "She's my girl! She belongs to me!"

Victor shook his head. "You fucking cheated on her man. Again." he said. "Just give her space. Listen, if we go over there and rough up this Mike dude, she'll just feel sorry for him and stay with him."

"Maybe you're right," Colin said, his anger barely subsided. I'll get her back though, he swore to himself. And I'll waste that faggot Mike.

"Seriously Jen?" Allie said derisively. "You want me to go to a party at Geeksville?"

"Just for a little while," Jen said. "After we'll go to the Crypts. Come on, his friends are nice. And I want you to get to know Mike better."

"God, if anyone finds out I was at Geeksville ..." Allie said.

"Just stop okay?" Jen said laughing. "They're really nice."

"Hi baby," Jen said later at Mike's frat, kissing him. "You know Allie right? Allie this is Mike."

"Hey bubble boy," Allie said winking at Jen.

Jen giggled. "Allie, this is Sam, Simon, Zack and Drums." Jen introduced Allie to more of Mike's friends. She added "Drums' band is playing tonight."

"Yeah, we're the Living Dead," Drums stammered, nervous to be talking to Allie Oh-La-La.

"How ... fitting," Allie said inwardly rolling her eyes. "Okay boys, lead me to the bar." She took Simon's and Drums' arms, a lot of other guys following and practically salivating at her tight curvy ass and long legs.

Zack pulled Mike aside. "Jen Johnson and Allie Oh-La-La in our frat house!" Zack gushed. "MIKE YOU ARE THE MAN!" Then he quickly followed the rest of the group with Allie.

"She's something," Mike said watching them go.

"You could say that," Jen laughed.

"Bubble boy?" Mike asked.

"Don't worry about it," Jen giggled taking his arm. "It's a compliment."

Crypts was packed. Jen was doing her social butterfly thing, laughing and talking with everyone. She'd invited her entire sorority to the concert, and she was so bubbly and charming that her sorority sisters (including Allie) were talking and having fun with Mike's fraternity brothers.

"You're pretty amazing, you know," Mike said pulling her to him.

"You're being bad," Jen teased as Mike squeezed her ass.

Still not exactly sure where the lines were, Mike pulled his hands away. Jen grabbed his wrists and put his hands back on her ass. "That's okay, boyfriends are entitled," she said. She got up on her tip toes and they kissed.

"Boyfriend huh?" Mike said smiling.

"Don't let it go to your head," she teased playfully hitting him on the chest.

Jen heard someone say "Oh yeah I'll have me some of that fine ass." Then she felt someone pawing at her behind. She turned and saw a greasy Mexican. His cheeks were pockmarked and he had terrible cigarette breath. He was tall and very muscular.

"Stop!" Jen said pushing his hands away.

"Get away from her!" Mike yelled stepping between her and Cigarette Breath. Only then did Mike see Cigarette Breath was with a number of Mexican friends, all of them just as big and muscular. But he held his ground, glaring at the other man.

Cigarette Breath ignored Mike, instead lustfully looking Jen up and down. Jen wore a tight black dress that hugged her boobs and stopped well above her knees. The dress had a swoop top and underneath she wore a strapless bra that made her look bigger than she was, so her soft cleavage was on display. She wore black pantyhose (no panties) and black high heels. She had grown up kind of a Tom boy and didn't have much spending money, so she didn't own any high heels. She'd borrowed the pair from Allie.

She'd never dressed so daring. But tonight was special. She'd decided that tonight she'd go all the way with Mike.

Jen blushed under Cigarette Breath's lustful stare. It was like he was banging her with his eyes. She was glad Mike was between her and Cigarette Breath, grateful for the protection.

"I'm gonna get me some of that fine ass," Cigarette Breath promised. "I bet you got a tight pussy." He laughed. "Won't be so tight after I get through with you."

"Fuck you!" Mike growled.

"It's okay," Jen said trying to calm Mike. Cigarette Breath was a big man and he had his friends with him. She didn't want Mike to get hurt.

The bouncers noticed the commotion. "What's going on here? Jenny, you okay?"

"It's okay Danny," Jen said to the bouncer she knew, a big guy with flaming red hair.

Cigarette Breath's friends pulled him away. "Come on man, we got things to do," one of his friends said.

Cigarette Breath kept his eyes on Jen as his friends pulled him away, lecherously running his eyes from her mouth to her tits to her legs. "Some fine pussy there," he said with a lustful smile.

Mike glared after Cigarette Breath. Jen took his arm, pulling him away. "It's okay," she said, not wanting to ruin their evening. But Mike couldn't lose the sense of dread. There was something evil about Cigarette Breath and his friends.

"Come on," Jen said, pulling Mike away. Sometimes she got hit on, it wasn't a big deal. She wanted to get Mike in a good mood again. She pulled him into an alcove away from everyone. "Thanks for protecting me back there," she said with a crooked grin.

"I'll always protect you Jen," Mike said, looking into her eyes. He pulled Jen into his arms.

Suddenly Mike was yanked away and pushed to the floor. It was Colin! He had Adam, Billy and the 3Cs with him.

Colin kicked Mike across the head then grabbed Jen. "Come on, we're leaving," he said pulling her away.

"No, damn you Colin, let me go!" Jen cried, looking desperately at Mike to see if he was okay.

Staggered from Colin's sucker kick, Mike still managed to get up. He grabbed Colin and pulled him away from Jen. "Let her go!" he yelled.

Colin pushed Jen to the 3Cs. "Hold her!" he ordered. He turned to Mike. "Okay man, if this is how you want it." He suddenly lurched at Mike, throwing punches and kicks.

Mike wasn't a fighter. He took a lot of punches to the head and gut. But he managed to land some hits to. With a lucky punch he hit Colin's nose, breaking it. Blood flew everywhere!

"Fuck!" Colin said, grabbing his noise. "Clyde and Claude, grab the mother fucker!"

The Clyde and Claude grabbed Mike, pinning his arms behind him, while Carl continued to hold Jen. All 3 smiled and cheered as Colin landed blow after blow to Mike's head and gut. There was a sickly sound of ribs breaking, but Colin wouldn't stop hitting Mike, the 3Cs laughing and egging Colin on. Jen screamed, tears flowing down her face, but Carl wouldn't let her go.

By now the band had stopped playing, and everyone was looking at the massacre taking place. Jen looked at Danny. "Do something!" she screamed at the bouncer. But Danny looked away. He felt ashamed, but he wasn't going to raise his hand against Colin, star Penn State quarterback.

Mike's fraternity brothers lurched forward, ready to fight the football players to protect their friend. But they didn't have to.

"That's enough," Adam said to Colin and the 3Cs.

"Yeah, come on guys, let him go," Billy said.

Exhausted at the pounding, Colin nodded at Clyde and Claude. "Let him go," he said. They let Mike go and he fell to the floor.

"Let me go!" Jen screamed at Carl. Carl let her go and she ran to Mike, gingerly hugging him. "Mike? Mike?" she sobbed. Mike didn't move.

Colin seemed to realize what he'd done. He looked at his linemen. "Let's go guys," he said. They turned to go, but then they stopped in their tracks.

They stared into the muzzles of shotguns. It was Cigarette Breath and his friends.

Cigarette Breath shot a round into the air, stopping everyone in their tracks. "Everyone on the ground!" he yelled. "Carlos, Jorge, get the cash box!"
Like Reply
Carlos and Jorge returned with bags full of cash. "We got it, let's bolt!" they said.

"Wait," Cigarette Breath said. He roughly grabbed Jen. "I'm taking this slut with me." He ran his hands over Jen's body, pawing her tits. "Oh yeah baby, you and me gonna dance tonight, you're gonna love it," he said with an evil smile. He took a knife and lightly ran the sharp edge over her cheek. "Might not be so pretty after I get done with you though."

"Oh god, please," Jen sobbed. "Let me go."

Allie looked at Colin and the 3Cs. "Do something!" she implored desperately.

"Yeah man, do something," Cigarette Breath said mockingly, pointing his gun at Colin and laughing. "Come on, pretty boy, do something."

Colin shrugged and looked helplessly at Jen. "They've got guns," he said feebly. Adam, Billy, the 3Cs and Danny also looked helpless.

Cigarette Breath laughed. He dragged Jen to the exit, his buddies flanking him. "Come on, babe, you and me gonna have some fun." He looked at his friends. "Don't worry boys, you'll get a piece too. I'll try not to rough her up too much before you get your turn."

"No!" someone yelled to the side, and then a body slammed against Cigarette Breath, making him let go of Jen and sending him to the floor.

It was Mike. His face was a bloody mess, he was slumped over from the broken ribs, and he could barely stand. He stood protectively between Jen and the Mexicans. "Leave her alone!" he growled.

Cigarette Breath sprang up and pointed the shotgun at Mike's head. "You wanna die asshole!" he yelled. "Move!"

"I won't move," Mike said, winching at the broken ribs and slumping over more. "Leave her alone."

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Cigarette Breath screamed. "MOVE OR YOU WILL DIE!"

"I won't move," Mike insisted, holding his ground between Cigarette Breath and Jen. He was barely after to speak, barely able to stand. "I love her. You'll have to kill me. But I won't move."

"FUCK YOU!" Cigarette Breath yelled, and he slammed the gun against Mike's head. Mike staggered and fell, but then got back on his feet, standing protectively between Cigarette Breath and Jen.

Sirens blared in the background. They were distant but getting close fast. "Come on man we gotta go!" Carlos said to Cigarette Breath, pulling his arm.

"FUCK!" Cigarette Breath screamed. He took the butt of the gun and slammed it against Mike's head again. Then he and his friends ran out the back door.

Mike collapse to the floor, blood everywhere. Jen got on her knees, holding him. "Mike, Mike," she sobbed. "Mike ..."

Everyone -- Allie, Colin and the 3Cs, all of Jen's sorority sisters, everyone from Alpha Gamma Alpha, everyone --all were looking at Mike, bloody and not moving, and Jen holding him, sobbing uncontrollably. They couldn't believe what had just happened.

Adam and Victor moved to help Mike. "Stay away from him!" Jen hissed. But she needed help to get Mike to the hospital. She frantically looked around and then saw them. "Sam, Zack, Drums -- can you help?" she pleaded. The AGA brothers moved forward to help their friend and his new girlfriend.

"You need to go home and get some rest," Allie implored her friend. "I'll stay here with him."

"No Allie, I have to stay," Jen said tearing up again. She'd cried almost constantly since Mike was rushed to the hospital the day before. "I can't leave him."

Later that day 3 people arrived, an older man and woman, and a man a few years older than Mike. It was Mike's father, mother and older brother Joe.

"Oh my god, my baby!" his mother wailed, hurriedly moving to Mike's side. Jen stepped back as the family gathered around the bed, although she stayed close.

After a few minutes the family realized Jen was there. "Who are you?" the mother asked brusquely.

"I'm Jen," Jen said. "I called you ...."

"Oh yes," Mike's father said. "Mike's girlfriend."

Jen nodded.

Mike's father and Joe looked Jen up and down, startled by her beauty. Joe thought to himself "way to go bro."

Mike's mom looked her up and down too, but her eyes were much less friendly. "You can leave, we're here," she said tersely.

"I'll stay, thank you," Jen said.

His mom glared at her. "Mike got hurt, in a fight over you?" she said icily, looking down her nose. "My son does not fight. You can leave now."

Jen held back tears. "I'll stay, thank you," she said in a trembling voice. She sat back in the chair and took Mike's hand.

His mom glared at Jen. Joe said conciliatorily, "Come on mom."

The doctor walked in. "How is he?" Mike's dad asked urgently.

"He should be okay, eventually," the doctor said. "Four broken ribs, but his lung wasn't punctured. Somewhat a miracle, given the beating he took. He'll have a very severe concussion. But he should make a full recovery. He'll be hurting for a while though. A lot of migraines. I've prescribed pain medication."

"But he hasn't woken up!" Jen cried, tears falling down her cheeks. Everyone looked at her.

"He's healing inside," the doctor said. "He should wake up soon."

Just then Mike's eyes opened. He flailed his arms and cried "Jen, Jen!"

"I'm here!" Jen cried going to him.

He pulled her to him, relief on his face. "I'll always take care of you," he said, drifting off into unconsciousness again.

"I know!" she said, sobbing into his chest. Mike's dad, mom and Joe exchanged looks.

The security officer came to take Mike and Jen's statements. Mike was unconscious. Jen described the Mexicans. She also told them about Colin and the 3Cs, how they ganged up on Mike. "I want to press charges against them," she said firmly. "All of them."

"Even Colin?" the security officer said warily. Pressing charges against Penn State's star quarterback would be a major scandal. Earlier that week Penn State had been ranked #3 after their victory over Michigan State. A major bowl bid was a guarantee, even a shot at the national championship.

"Especially Colin," Jen said fiercely. The security officer men looked warily at each other. Penn State had a lot of influence over the State College security officer department.

Mike gradually got better. Jen never left his side, not even for a minute. Allie brought her clothes, and homework from her professors. At first Mike couldn't focus his eyes, so Jen read him books. She read him the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, some of his favorite books. She wasn't into it at first, but by the end she was turning the pages as fast as she could read.

One night she rented Night of the Living Dead and smuggled in buttered popcorn. She spent most of the movie with her head buried in Mike's arm, too terrified to watch, but she managed to make it through the whole movie.

Mike's family came back the next weekend. Mike was sleeping. They found Jen sitting in the same chair as when they'd left the week before, next to Mike, holding his hand. "She's not left his side for even a second," a nurse whispered to Mike's mom. Mike's dad heard it and gave his wife a hard stare. She shrugged, as if relenting.

"Let's get some coffee," Mike's mom said to Jen. "Don't worry, they'll watch Mike," she added motioning to Mike's dad and Joe.

"You're very pretty," Mike's mom said as they sat with coffee.

Jen blushed. "My mom says that gets me into trouble," she said.

"Does it?" his mom said. "Boys fighting over you?"

Jen looked down, shamefaced. Her pretty looks DID get her into trouble. So did all her flirting. "I'm sorry," she said weakly, knowing her apology didn't make up for the trouble she caused.
Like Reply
Mike's mom eyed the pretty blonde, studying her. Jen's eyes were red with tears; she'd cried a lot the last week. "Tell me about yourself Jennifer," she said.

"I don't know," Jen said, absentmindedly brushing her hair behind her ear. "I'm not a good student. I'm really insecure. I get jealous, and have a bad temper." She was on the verge of tears, knowing she was making a terrible impression. The tears came. She sobbed, "And I'm in love with your son!"

Mike went home the next week. Jen wanted to stay with him in his room (Sam was willing to bunk with another frat brother), but Mike insisted she go home. "You need to get rest and catch up with school," he said.

She was working through a big pile of homework when Allie walked in. "Jenny, someone's here to see you," she said. Allie looked scared. Allie NEVER looked scared.

Jen's heart quicken when the big man entered her room. It was Jerry Sandusky, assistant coach of Penn State football. There were rumors about Coach Sandusky, bad things he'd done, but everything was hush hush.

"You've pressed charges against my quarterback," Sandusky said without any introduction. "And my three lineman."

Jen wasn't going to be intimidated. "They ganged up on my boyfriend," she hissed. "4 against 1. Is that what you coach?"

"What I think, young lady, is you should drop these stupid charges," Sandusky said. He pulled out an envelope and took out a dozen pictures. He dropped them on the table. They were pictures from Colin's collection, of her doing naughty things. "I particularly like this one," Sandusky said, showing her the most recent picture, of her face splattered with Colin's spunk. It had the date on it. If Mike saw this he'd know this happened after they started dating.

"If you go through with the charges, these pictures will hit the internet," Sandusky threatened. "Anonymously of course." The pictures had been carefully edited to remove Colin's face. She'd look like a complete slut to the entire world. She'd lose her scholarship for sure. The clinic wouldn't hire her. Worse, if Mike saw these, he might break up with her.

Little did she know, Sandusky had already shown Mike the pictures. He'd agreed to immediately drop the charges because he didn't want Jen to get hurt.

But Jen wouldn't allow Colin to get away with it. Mike had almost died! She glared at Sandusky and hissed "I don't care what happens to me, I'm not dropping the charges."

"You've got spunk, I'll give you that," Sandusky said almost admiringly. He took out a piece of paper and showed it to Jen. "Drop the charges, or this happens."

"What is it?" Jen said not understanding.

"It's a warrant for Mike's arrest," Sandusky said. "Your boyfriend wrote a stock picking program. Very clever from what I hear. Problem is, it might be illegal. To tell you the truth, it's probably not, at least that's what the lawyers tell me. But it'll take years to get through the courts. He'll go to jail. He'll get bail eventually, but the indictment will hang over him. His career would be toast, maybe his life too. Do you really want that?"

Jen ran to the football facility. She burst into Coach Paterno's office. "Please, I've got to see Coach Paterno," she begged his secretary. Luckily, Paterno had a male secretary and Jen was a very pretty girl. The secretary said "wait here, I'll see what I can do."

As Jen waited, she felt confident Coach Paterno would help her. All her life she'd adored Penn State football. It was more than just football. When things got bad -- with her mom, her dad -- she had Penn State football. It'd been that way all her life. A place to escape to.

Her love wasn't diminished by jerks like Colin, the 3Cs or that slimeball Sandusky. They didn't represent Penn State. But Coach Paterno did. He WAS Penn State. She idolized him, she always had. He'd make this right.

"You've got five minutes," the secretary said.

"Thanks!" Jen said, clutching the secretary's hand.

"Coach Paterno," Jen said seeing the legendary coach. "You don't know me. My name's Jennifer Johnson. My boyfriend is Mike Andrews. Some of your players, Colin and the 3Cs ganged up on Mike at the Crypts. He almost died! Now Coach Sandusky is going rogue or something. He's blackmailing me to drop the charges. Please, you've got to help me!"

Coach Paterno gave Jen a concerned look. "I've been praying for Mike. They say he'll make a full recovery. Thank god for that."

"I know," Jen said. "But we can't let Colin get away with this! They ganged up on Mike, it was 4 against 1!"

Paterno nodded, agreeing. "Colin's actions were unacceptable," he said sternly. "I've punished him. He's suspended the 1st half of our next game."

"One half?" Jen cried incredulously. "That's no punishment! Coach Paterno, they almost killed Mike!"

Coach Paterno gave her a fatherly understanding smile. He shrugged, as if saying "what else can I do?"

Jen stared disbelievingly at Paterno. Didn't he understand? Why wasn't he getting this?

"Coach Sandusky tried to blackmail me," she said. "He has pictures of me, from Colin's camera ..."

Paterno shook his head disapprovingly. "I told him not to use the pictures."

"You knew about them?" Jen asked shocked.

Paterno nodded. "Don't worry, they'll be destroyed," he assured her. He frowned gravely. "The arrest warrant against Mike is another thing. We can't turn a blind eye to students breaking the law."

Jen staggered out of Paterno's office. Sandusky hadn't gone rogue. Paterno was in on it. He was telling Sandusky what to do! They cared more about stupid football than justice.

Jen got back to her sorority. She called the security officer department and dropped the charges against Colin and the 3Cs. What else could she do? She couldn't let them hurt Mike.

Then she fell into her bed, sobbing at feeling so helpless. She pulled herself together and got up. She went to see Mike. She wanted to feel his arms around her. She wanted to be with him. She loved him.

She didn't go to the game the next week, or the week after. She never went to a Penn State game again.
Like Reply
Consequences Pt. 03

"Do you think I'm getting fat?" Jen asked Allie.

Allie studied her friend. "Have you gained weight?" she asked.

"Not yet."

Allie laughed. "Then why do you think you're fat?"

"I don't know," Jen said looking in the mirror, moving sideways to see her profile. "I just don't feel sexy anymore."

"Jen, it's only been a few weeks, you look the same as always!" Allie said exasperated. She narrowed her eyes. "Did Mike say something?"

"No," she admitted. "It's just ..."

"What?"

"I don't know," Jen said pulling up her top to look at her stomach. "I just don't feel sexy anymore."

"God Jen," Allie said rolling her eyes.

Later that day Jen decided to go to the Starbucks for a pick-me-up. She ordered her usual, a tall caramel skinny latte.

"Whip on that?" the barista asked. He was cute, 19 or so, with adorable shaggy hair like a surf boarder. He had a big, eager smile. Really cute!

"Nope, I'm on a diet," she said.

"You?" Shaggy said looking her up and down. "No way you need to be on a diet."

"Whatever," she said with a laugh, cutely batting her eyelashes at him.

Shaggy grinned at her, looking from her lips to her breasts. "What's your name?"

"Jen."

He wrote "Jen" on the cup. "You'll be up in a minute no-whip Jen," he said with a big seductive smile.

Jen rolled her eyes, a big smile on her face. What a player! And so young. So cute though. At 26 she felt like a cougar.

Shaggy called her name a few minutes later. "Here you go no-whip Jen," he said with a big smile. "Give me your hand."

"Why?" she asked with a curious smile.

"Come on, your hand," he said in a playful scolding voice.

She held out her hand. "What?" she said playfully scowling at him.

"You have a strong love line," Shaggy said with a lustful grin, caressing her palm.

"Oh my god, really?" she laughed at his terrible pick-up line.

He squirted a little whip cream on her finger. "There you go, a taste," he said smiling into her eyes.

"I get just a taste?" Jen said with a playful seductive smile, putting her finger into her mouth and sucking off the whip cream.

Shaggy's grin grew wider, and very interested. "I get off in an hour ... if you'd like a full serving of cream."

"Oh my god!" she said with a laugh. "I don't think so!" She held up her left hand to show him her wedding ring. She couldn't believe how bold he was being!

The 19 year old, "very cute" barista took her left hand and squirted a little whip cream on her wedding ring. "In case you change your mind," he said with a lecherous grin.

"Oh my god," Jen thought smiling to herself. Luckily the Starbucks had been mostly empty so no one had noticed. But she felt good about herself. "I've still got it, even for a pregnant 26 year old," she thought to herself. Then her heart sank. Mike hadn't seen any of it. So it was like it didn't happen.

Later that week Mike left early for a morning meeting. Jen had a hard time getting out of bed. She felt fat and undesirable. Getting on the scale, she saw he hadn't gained any weight yet. Looking in the mirror, her face looked the same. Her body looked the same. Still she felt fat and undesirable.

She didn't know what it was. Maybe hormones from being newly pregnant? She didn't know. But she felt in the doldrums. She felt fat and so unsexy.

She forced herself to get ready for work. As she got dressed, on a whim, she put on a garter belt. She almost always wore thigh highs nowadays, but normally shunned garter belts as being too much trouble. Today though, she wanted something to make her feel sexy. She put on the garter belt, then also decided to wear a tighter, shorter skirt, one of her clubbing skirts instead of her normal, more conservative work skirts. She also slipped on 4" heels, instead of her normal 2 or 3" work heels.

That morning she gave a presentation to her bosses, an update on the Google campaign. She stood at the front of the room going through her report. The men seemed distracted the entire meeting, unable to concentrate. She couldn't figure out why until later, when she looked in the mirror. Her skirt was so tight the garter straps were outlined in her skirt when she moved. Also, when she reached up, as she did many times to point during her presentation, her short skirt rose up revealing the bottom of her lacy stocking tops. No wonder the men couldn't concentrate!

She thought about taking off the garter belt. The thigh highs were stay ups after all. But then she realized her nipples were hard, and her pussy moist. She loved teasing, and she'd certainly done that this morning. She decided to leave the garter belt on.

That afternoon she had a meeting with 2 guys from her team. She sat on her sofa and they sat across from her in chairs. She was reviewing their work, papers scattered on the coffee table between them. She held a portfolio in her lap. As she studied it, she noticed them looking at her legs. Once again the garter straps were outlined in her skirt. She casually crossed her legs, knowing the movement caused her skirt to hike up, showing more of her legs (maybe even flashing the bottom of her lacy stocking tops). As she pretended not to notice as the 2 guys ogled her, she felt a tingling in her pussy.

She felt high as a kite after the meeting ended. But then her mood soured. Okay, maybe she was still hot, right now. But what about 4 months from now, 6 months, when she was big with baby? What about 2 years from now, after breast feeding and her breasts weren't as pretty? Would men still desire her? Would Mike?

Later that night Jen tried again to talk to Mike about her insecurities. But he didn't get it. Whenever she said something, he just kissed her and said she was perfect, that guys would always be hot for her. But that wasn't true! She'd get old and wrinkled, and fat, and her tits would droop, and then guys wouldn't give her a second look. Would Mike still love her? Would he still desire her? He just didn't get it!

Mike wanted to change the subject, to something more interesting (and titillating). He said "You know in London I had dinner with Darren. He told me he's fathered a few babies, with white wives."

Despite her mood Jen couldn't help smiling. "I bet that turned you on."

Mike excitedly smiled back. Jen really understood what excited him, and didn't judge him. "He let me watch his date with another couple, Jim and Stacy."

Mike knew his mistake as soon as he saw the dark cloud pass over Jen's face. "You watched Darren have sex with another woman? Without me there?"

"Yeah, but ... Jim was there, Stacy's husband."

Jen's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Was she naked?"

"Stacy? Yeah. I mean, she and Darren had sex."

"Is she pretty?"

"I guess. But Jen, nothing like you."

"Are her breasts bigger than mine?"

"Jen ..."

"Are they?!"

"... Yes," Mike finally admitted.

"Damn you Michael!" Jen said, her eyes tearing up. She got up and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door. How could he?! He knew she felt fat and pregnant and undesirable! How could he go gawk at another woman's naked body?!

"God," Mike said, frustrated and looking up at the ceiling.

Sometime later Jen came out of the bathroom. Her eyes were red from crying.

"Jen, honey, I'm sorry, I should never had done that," Mike apologized.

"I'm sorry too," Jen said wiping a tear from her face. She grinned sheepishly. "I don't know why I'm such a basket case. Extra hormones from the pregnancy I guess." She leaned into Mike and he hugged her.

"How's your presentation coming along?" Mike asked wanting to shift to neutral ground.

"For Professor Ambrose's class? Okay I guess. I have it rough out." Her presentation and Homecoming weekend were still over a month away. She was excited about the presentation, but lukewarm about staying over the weekend. There were too many memories there.

After a while she asked, "What else happened, in London I mean?"

"Nothing really," Mike said cautiously.

"It's okay. I'm okay," she assured him. "Tell me, I want to know."

Mike inwardly shrugged. He said, "Jim -- the girl's husband -- he has a fantasy about Darren getting his wife pregnant." Mike hesitated then added, "I'm completely okay with us. But it helped to talk with someone else."

"I get it baby," she said. She forced a smile and squeezed her husband's hand. "What did Jim say?"

"Darren getting his wife pregnant is his biggest fantasy," Mike said. "Stacy's into it too. They have it all planned out. They'll disappear for a year and then come back and tell everyone they adopted a black baby."

Jen gave Mike a crooked smile. "I bet that turned you on, huh?" she said rubbing his crotch. He was hard.

"Yeah," he admitted.

Jen got on Mike, straddling his lap. She crossed her arms and pulled off her top, and then unsnapped her bra. She brought her husband's hands to her still flat tummy. "Does it turn you on that I'm pregnant with Tom's baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," he admitted his voice becoming hoarse with arousal.

"You're happy I didn't make him wear a condom?" she asked.

"Honestly?" Mike said. "I don't know. But I'm good where we are now baby."

Mike's answer didn't give her the reassurance she needed. She hugged him tight. "I'm scared Mike," she said hugging him.

"I'll always be there for you baby," Mike assured her, hugging her back.

"I know you will," Jen said, starting to cry again. "But that's not enough," she said. "I want you always hot for me. That's important to me. Really important."

"I will baby, I will," he assured her.

But as she cried into his shoulder she wasn't sure.

"I'm going freaking out of my mind," Jen lamented the next day at lunch with Allie. "My emotions are all over the place. I can't stop crying. I'm driving Mike crazy. I'm driving me crazy. God, how do women survive pregnancy?"

"It's all the hormones honey," Allie said squeezing Jen's hand. "It'll get better. Morning sickness yet?"

"Not yet," Jen said her face glum contemplating the dread to come.
Like Reply
"How's Mike treating you?" Allie asked.

"He's sweet," Jen said. "But god Allie, men just get more handsome and charming, and we --."

"We just get old," Allie said looking glum too. "I think my boobs are starting to sag."

"Seriously?" Jen scoffed looking at her friend's chest. "They look as perfect as ever!"

"Gravity, it's inevitable," Allie said with a resigned shrug. "I'm gonna be 27 soon."

"God don't remind me!" Jen said. Their birthdays were only days apart. "I'll be 27 AND pregnant."

That night Mike and Jen were lazing around. Mike was playing with his iPad and Jen was reading a book on her Kindle. The TV was on but they weren't watching, it was on more for background noise.

They were watching CNN and Jasmine Kelly came on. Jen looked up at the TV recognizing her voice. Jasmine was on location in Hawaii, and was doing her segment in a bikini. A bikini!

Jasmine's body was perfect. Big perky breasts, flat stomach, long legs. To top it all off, she had a really young, pretty face and long blonde hair.

Jen looked over at Mike. He'd looked up from his iPad and was intently watching Jasmine on the TV. Jen felt hurt, jealous and insecure.

"What exactly did you do with Jasmine Kelly?" she said. She wore a smile, but there was no humor in her eyes.

"Jen, I told you, nothing," Mike said honestly.

"Uh huh," she said skeptically.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Mike asked.

"I don't know Michael," she said sarcastically. "Maybe because of her pretty face, her big boobs, her perfect tan. Oh yeah, maybe because she's only 23." She looked at the TV and scowled. "She's wearing a bikini on CNN? CNN? Seriously? I mean, talk about flaunting it!"

Jen dressed to impress too, wearing tight jeans and short skirts to show of her best assets, but Mike knew it'd be suicide to mention that. Trying to reassure her, he said "Baby you're only 26."

"Oh wow that makes me feel sooo much better," Jen said even more sarcastically. Had he really just said that? 23 versus 26 is the difference between fresh faced coed and desperate cougar.

She looked at her husband. Deep down she knew he hadn't done anything wrong. But he needed to be reminded who the sexiest girl on the planet was. And he needed to be punished for even looking at that Jasmine chick. She thought of Keri's video. Okay, it was time.

"You need punished about those newspaper pictures," Jen said.

"Jen nothing happened," Mike insisted.

"So?" Jen said with an evil mischievous smile. "I'm a girl, I don't have to be reasonable."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh. He decided to roll with it. At least she didn't seem mad anymore.

Jen undressed Mike and drew a bath for him. "Go ahead, get in," she said.

He got in. The hot water felt good, even though the water didn't quite cover his chest.

Jen ran her hands over Mike's cock and balls. "This is punishment?" he asked with a laugh.

"I want you hairless down here mister, like me," she said smiling and gently cupping his cock, still a wicked glint in her eye. "Are you up for it?" she giggled at the double entendre, stroking his hard cock.

"Okay," he said intrigued. Why not?

Jen smiled. He didn't know what he was in for! She took scissors and trimmed his pubic hairs until they were stubble. Then she rubbed cream over and around Mike's cock. "This is a depilatory. It'll stop the hair from growing back, I want you to use it every week."

"Okay," Mike said. His wife's pretty hand on his cock and balls felt good, he felt an orgasm building.

Then his eyes went wide and he groaned as she rubbed the cream up and down his crack. She was essentially giving him a Brazilian, but at that moment he was focused on how good her soft hand felt rubbing all his private parts.

"I told you I want you just like me," she said smiling, a twinkle in her eye.

"You have a landing strip," Mike observed.

"You'd look pretty silly with one of those," Jen said. She made sure to make her voice mocking. She was starting to have fun.

Mike got out and Jen toweled him dry. They both looked at him in the mirror. His cock was rock hard. With all the hair gone and his cock's small size, his private parts looked like a boy's.

"Get in bed cucky," she ordered, giggling.

Mike got onto this back on the bed. Jen ran her fingertips over and around his hairless penis. "Much better," she said.

"What now?" Mike asked. Had that been his punishment?

"Besides this?" Jen said running her finger around his cock, where his pubic hair had been. They shared a laugh.

Jen took Mike's hands and pulled them over his head, so he held the rails of the headboard. "Pretend like you're tied up, so you can't move your hands, got it?" she said.

"Okay."

"If you move your hands I'll have to really punish you," she threatened squeezing his balls.

"Okay, okay," he quickly agreed. She'd squeezed him hard enough to hurt.

"Wait here," she said. She disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out Mike's eyes grew wide at what she was wearing. Her long blonde hair was down and brushed to a silky luster. Her makeup was perfect. She wore white thigh highs with lacy stocking tops and high heeled sandals. The sandals had a thin strap around her ankles and another over her toes. Mike loved when she wore sandals like these because he could see more of her pretty feet, especially the elegant arch of her feet and her cute toes.

And she was wearing a pink bustier.

She ran a single fingertip down his chest. "Do you remember this bustier?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said, his voice going hoarse with excitement.

She ran the fingertip lightly up the underside of his cock. More tease than stimulation. "Whose bustier is it?" she asked.

"Jen ..." he began, moving his hands towards her.

"Keep still!" she said immediately. "Or you'll be sleeping in the guest room!"

"Okay, okay," he relented, putting his arms back above his head.

"Whose bustier is it?" she repeated. She put her hand around his cock but she didn't stroke him. Frustrated and wanting stimulation, he raised up his hips to stroke his cock through her hand, but she pushed him back down. "Whose?"

"Scott's," he finally said.

Jen smiled. "That's right, it's Scott's." She ran her fingertips lightly around Mike's cock, and then across his balls. She liked the smooth feel, and decided she really did prefer him this way.

She lightly tickled the front of his balls. "You like this?" she asked.

"Yeah," he moaned.

She ran her fingernails lightly across the underside of his sack. "And this?"

"God yeah," he moaned.

She got baby oil from the side table. She poured some in her hands and warmed it, and then spread it over his stomach, cock, balls and thighs.

She swirled a fingertip in the oil, on his stomach just above his cock. He groaned at the tickling caress.

"You know what a ruined orgasm is Mike?" she asked out of the blue.

Mike looked up. He didn't say anything, but clearly he knew what it was.

"Keri showed me a video. It's when I tease you to the brink of orgasm, but then just as you cum I take my hands away," she explained, knowing he knew but having fun torturing him. "It takes all the pleasure away. It's worse than no orgasm at all. You don't get any release from cumming. Have you heard of it?"

He nodded.

"I bet you've watched some videos, huh?"

He nodded again.

"Have you ever given yourself one?" she asked.

"No."

She tilted her head. "Jasmine ever give you one?"

"Jen, come on," he said.

Jen giggled. "She has really nice breasts huh? You looked right? On the TV."

"No."

"Liar," Jen said. She smiled excitedly, a longing look in her eyes. "I looked. Her breasts are incredible. Maybe I'll get together with her Mike. You know, like I did with Allie and Keri? Umm yeah, that would be really nice. I'd love to hold Jasmine's big firm breasts in my hands, and suck her nipples. Wouldn't you like to see that Mike?"

Mike's eyes had gone wide. "Are you serious?" he gasped excitedly.

"We'd kiss Mike," Jen continued. "I bet she kisses really good. We'd press our bodies together. My little breasts pressed against her big ones. Would you like to see that Mike? My little tits smushed against her big ones?"

"Yeah yeah," he practically panted.

Suddenly Jen's sexy smile disappeared, replaced by a frown. "So you DID look at her tits on the TV," she said. "And you noticed hers are bigger than mind."

Mike inwardly rolled his eyes. Of course he looked! Jasmine was wearing a string bikini for god's sake! And of course Jasmine's are bigger than Jen's, anyone can see that. But he calmed down and said honestly, "Jen baby, your breasts are perfect."

"Yeah right," she said sarcastically. "Now you know why I'm punishing you. Why you're getting a ruined orgasm. Cause you looked."

"Jen ..."

She interrupted him by grabbing his balls. "Were you about to say that's not fair?" she asked, squeezing his balls, not so hard it hurt, but hard enough he noticed. "I'm a girl Michael. I'm your wife. I don't need to be fair."

Mike didn't say anything, sensing silence was the better part of valor with the safety of his balls literally in her hand.

"Good boy," she said with a smile, taking his silence as acquiescence to his punishment.

"Does this feel good?" she asked fisting his shaft and smoothly stroking him up and down, the oil making her hand feel like a tight pussy.

"Yeah," he moaned his head rolling back.

"How about this?" she asked with a teasing smile. She stroked him up and down again, but she loosened her fist so now her palm and fingers barely made any contact with his shaft.

"Jen ..." he said frustrated, again pushing his pelvis up trying to get more friction from her hand.

"Do that again and I won't touch you at all," she said taking her hand completely away.

"Okay, okay," he said giving in at once.
Like Reply
She eyed him with a crooked smile. "Maybe you deserve some of my mouth. Would you like that?"

"Yes!" he said excitedly.

First she took a towel and wiped the oil away. Then she pulled her long blonde hair to the side and lowered her head. She took him into her mouth and he moaned as she licked and sucked him. But then she opened her lips, so while he was still in her mouth he couldn't feel anything but her hot breath.

"God Jen ..." he groaned frustrated.

"Didn't like that too much huh?" she asked with a teasing grin. "I'm enjoying this."

"Please Jen," he begged.

"You wanna cum?" she asked.

"God yeah."

"You want my pussy?"

"Yes!"

She tilted her head, as if considering. "I don't think so, not tonight," she said shaking her head.

"God you're a bitch," he groaned frustrated.

She giggled delightedly. She ran her nails lightly up his inner thighs, making him moan. Then she scraped her manicured nails lightly across the underside of his balls.

"I like you hairless like this," she said. "I want you to keep yourself this way for me. I'm serious."

"Okay," he agreed panting.

"Even though it makes your little thing look even smaller."

"Okay," he repeated, frowning now, not used to her talking so harshly about his small penis.

She smiled at him. "Don't worry, I love your little thing. I can hold all of it in my hand." To illustrate she poured more oil on his cock, then wrapped her hand around him. Just the head was visible over her fist.

"Your lovers are bigger than me?" he asked, his voice hoarse with excitement.

She laughed. "Baby, EVERY guy I've ever been with is bigger than you. Like Tom ... I'd hold him like this." She put one hand on top of the other, and opened her fists, as if she was holding Tom's long thick shaft. Mike's cock looked tiny inside that cavern.

"I'm the smallest?"

"You're way the smallest I've ever had Mike," she said truthfully.

"Do I satisfy you?"

"You do okay," she teased. She smiled. "Your tongue's freaking awesome."

"What about my cock?"

"Do I cum on your cock?" she said. "Is that what you're asking?"

"Yeah."

Jen lightly scrapped her nails down Mike's chest again, over his hips, and then down his inner thighs. He shuddered with pleasure at her touch. "You always ask me that," she said. "What do I always tell you?"

"You say I do make you cum on my cock," Mike said. "But sometimes I think you're lying."

"Hmmmm," she said, as if thinking. She wrapped her hand around his cock, slowly stroking him up and down. "I guess it's time to tell you a little secret." She lowered her head, her long blonde hair tickling his chest, her hand still stroking him. She whispered huskily into his ear, "Baby, I'm really good at faking orgasms." As she said this, she took her hand away.

"God Jen ..." Mike groaned, his cock jerking. But without any physically stimulation he didn't cum.

She giggled at his frustration. He was sooo easy to tease. She was having a lot of fun.

They were silent for long moments. Jen stopped teasing him, letting him catch his breath. She didn't want him to have a heart attack or anything.

"Do you miss him?" Mike asked.

"Who?"

"Tom."

"I don't miss him," she said honestly. "I miss his cock I guess. I mean, not HIS cock. Any big cock. You know I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut baby," he assured her. "You're a goddess."

She gave him a lopsided grin. "It doesn't matter how sweet you are, you're not getting any tonight," she said with a giggle.

His eyes glazed over with lust, Mike said "Tom is special though cause he got you pregnant."

"I guess so," Jen said. She gave him an ironic grin. "That turns you on so much. But it makes me feel so unsexy."

"That Tom got you pregnant?" Mike said not understanding.

"That I AM pregnant," Jen said. "It's hard to feel sexy when you're pregnant Mike. I mean, I feel big and fat already."

"Jen you're the sexiest girl alive!" Mike gushed. "Just look at yourself!"

She gave him a crooked grin. "I told you, you're not getting any tonight no matter how sweet you are." She looked at him seriously. "Will you be a good father Mike?" she asked. "And always love me?"

"Yes," he said without any hesitation.

She nodded studying him. He'd answered right. But he was in lust right now. It didn't count.

Not registering her anxiety, Mike said "Darren fucks the wives after he gets them pregnant."

"He told you that?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Some husbands are into that. It turns them on, for Darren and their wives to keep seeing each other."

"While she's pregnant, or after?"

"Both," Mike said.

"Is that what you want, for me to keep seeing Tom?" Jen asked.

"I'm not sure," Mike said, conflicted. "So ... do you want to hook up with Tom again?"

Jen remembered the guilt trip Tom had laid on her. "No," she said. She smiled. "I'd enjoy it, he's a great lover." Then she got serious again. "But I don't want to lead him on. You know?"

"Yeah, I get it," Mike said, part relieved, part disappointed. "You'd enjoy it though?"

"You're so bad," Jen laughed. "And so predictable."

She got serious and looked into her husband's eyes. "So you want to keep playing the game, for real, with other people?" she asked.

"Yeah, I want to," Mike said.

"Even with this?" she said, pulling Mike's hands from above his head and putting them on her tummy.

"Yeah," Mike said. "It really turns me on."

"Other guys fucking me, while I'm pregnant?" she said.

"Yeah," he groaned.

"God!" she giggled. "You -- Are -- So -- Bad!"

He grinned sheepishly, a mix of lust and embarrassment on his face.

She grinned crookedly at him. "Put your hands back cucky, you still need punished," she said. After Mike put his hands back above his head, she went back to caressing his inner thighs and balls. Then she stroked his cock. "Close to cumming yet?"

"Yeah, just a little more," he moaned his eyes rolling back into his head.

"Now?" she giggled, opening her fist so he barely felt her hand.

"God Jen come on," he said frustrated.

She laughed, but then closed her fist again. She stroked him up and down, the oil making her hand feel like a tight smooth pussy, like her pussy. She moved so she lay on her side, her feet pointing to his head. She ran her stockinged leg back and forth over Mike's chest. "Like that?" she asked, knowing he loved the feel of nylon.
Like Reply
"Yes!" Mike groaned.

Still stroking his dick, she changed the angle of her leg so now the tip of her sandaled toes ran along Mike's bicep as her knee rubbed across his chest. "Even better?" she asked.

"God yes!" Mike moaned so close to cumming.

Continuing to work him with her toes and knee, Jen stopped stroking him and instead lightly tickled his balls.

"Please Jen ..." he begged.

"Don't you dare let go," Jen warned, painfully jabbing his bicep with the stiletto of her high heels.

She kept the knee/toe thing going, and then extended her index finger so she rubbed his sandbar as she continued to lightly tickle his balls.

"God!" Mike groaned his head rolling back, thrusting his pelvis up. But doing that didn't help because he was humping only air.

Jen took the opportunity to flick her manicured nail across Mike's puckered anus. "Ugh," he groaned as his body shuddered with unreleased pleasure. But he wasn't there yet.

Jen got on her knees. "Lift up," she said, and when he did she put a pillow under his ass. She made him spread his legs. "You really do look like a little boy," she playfully mocked looking at him, completely hairless from his cock down to his asshole. The lack of pubic hair made his thin 4 inch penis look even smaller. "Hope you don't have to shower in a gym anytime soon," she teased. "Or go to any nude beaches."

"Come on Jen," he pleaded.

She stroked him up and down. "You wanna cum, is that it?" she asked. Then before he could answer she released him, his hard cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum. "Oops," she said with a giggle.

"Jen, please," he groaned.

Jen put baby oil on her finger. She ran the finger across the underside of his balls, along his sandbar, and then to his puckered anus. He groaned and his back arched as she pushed her finger in.

"Oh, you like a finger up your ass?" she giggled delightedly. She pushed more of her finger up his ass. "Maybe I'll get a strap-on and fuck you." She remembered her recent fantasies. "Or maybe my next lover will fuck you up the ass."

"Jen ..." he pleaded.

She pulled her finger from his anus. Then she lowered her head and flicked her tongue along his sandbar. As she licked his sensitive sandbar she took hold of his shaft and stroked him.

"God god god," he panted. She knew he was on the brink.

She lowered her head a little more. Then, for the second time ever, she licked his puckered asshole. She rolled her tongue over his anus as she stroked him.

"Fuck fuck!" he cried, arching his back. He was about to cum!

Suddenly Jen pulled away, denying him all physical stimulation. She watched gleefully as Mike's body lurched, his cock jerking wildly, ejaculating jets of his cum onto his chest and sheets.

"God Jen," Mike groaned resignedly, having ejaculated but robbed of any pleasure or release. He was desperate for a real orgasm but now it would take a while before he could get hard again. She'd ruined his orgasm, on purpose.

"I'm a real bitch huh?" she said. She got up and straddled Mike's face, grinding her wet bare pussy lips across his mouth. "Lick me cucky, make me cum," she ordered. Torturing him with a ruined orgasm had gotten her hot.

"I'll ruin YOUR orgasm," Mike threatened.

"That's not how this works," she said, rubbing her pussy hard against his mouth. "Make me cum or I'll find someone else. How long do you think it would take to find a man to fuck me?"

It would take about 5 seconds, Mike knew. He ate her, doing his magic on her clit. She rode his face hard, her hands gripping his head, her back arching and her head rolling back in an intense glorious orgasm.

She collapsed onto the bed beside him. Eating her out had gotten him hard again. He got between her legs.

She squeezed her legs shut. "No way, you're being punished remember?"

"You're joking?" Mike said with a disbelieving look.

"Nope," she said dismissively. "And don't you dare beat off either. You can't cum until I say."

"Time for bed," she said, turning off the light and rolling to her side. As she often did, she pulled his arm so he spooned her. His body pressed against hers, his chest against the stiff satin bustier, his thighs against her silky stockings, the top of his feet pinched by her stiletto heels. His cock was so hard, he was going fucking crazy!

Looking into the darkness, Jen pretended to sleep, but really she was holding back laughter. She loved teasing him!

Finally she decided he'd been punished enough. She reached back and took hold of his rock hard cock. "You wanna cum?" she whispered in the darkness.

"God yes!" he cried, relief in his voice.

She giggled. She turned on the light and then straddled his hips. "Want some pussy?" she giggled.

"YES!"

She giggled again.

Mike ran his hands up the ribbing of the satin bustier. She pushed his hands away. "Nope. This belongs to Scott. You can't touch it." She reached back and undid the strings, and then took it off.

She reached down to guide him into her, but he stopped her. "Wait," he said.

"What?"

"Have you worn it for Scott? Since the video?"

"Oh, so now we're talking about Scott?" she teased.

"Have you?"

"No," she said. Then she gave him a mischievous smile. "I've thought about it though."

"Really?" he said excitedly.

"Why, do you want me to fuck Scott now?" she said with a laugh.

"I watch the video a lot," he admitted.

"Really?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," Mike admitted.

"You know, Scott says he made the video because he knew it would turn you on," Jen said.

Mike paused, then said "I can't stand him, but maybe he's telling the truth on that one."

Jen rolled her eyes, but it was mostly playful. "Do you really want me to fuck a man you hate?"

"... I don't know," Mike said after a pause.

Jen gave Mike a lopsided grin. Then she reached down and guided him into her pussy. She knew he wouldn't last long. As she moved up and down on him, she leaned over so their lips almost touched. Looking deep into his eyes, she said "Here's something you better know, mister. I'm the sexiest girl you'll ever meet. No one will ever make your fantasies come true like me."

"I know that Jen!" he cried, his hips buckling. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down into a kiss, and his body jerked violently as he had a massive orgasm.

After they both recovered, Jen rolled to her side and Mike spooned her. She'd taken off the sexy lingerie and was wearing his college t-shirt and VS cotton panties. With their lust sated, Jen's anxieties reappeared. But she didn't know what else to say to him. He didn't seem to get it.

She felt him kiss the back of her neck. "Baby, I swear I'll be a good father and husband," Mike said in the darkness. "I'll love you both forever. I will. I swear to god."

Jen smiled. She hugged his arm tighter. Feeling content, she felt asleep snuggled in his arms.
Like Reply