Poll: What you like in Sneha?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beautiful face and hair
12.11%
27 12.11%
Naughty eyes shining with lust
7.17%
16 7.17%
Smooth wet lips and sexy smile
9.42%
21 9.42%
Turning on smelly wet armpits
6.28%
14 6.28%
Ample breasts and impressing cleavage
13.45%
30 13.45%
Inviting hip, deep navel, sexy belly
8.97%
20 8.97%
Juicy nectar oozing wet vulva and tight slippery vagina
7.17%
16 7.17%
Big round ass, smooth thighs, soft ass cheeks and deep ass crack
13.90%
31 13.90%
Tight tempting expandable asshole
6.28%
14 6.28%
Voluptuous curvy appealing body as a whole
15.25%
34 15.25%
Total 223 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Shooting Actress Sneha's First Bluefilm (நடிகை சினேகாவின் முதல் நீலப்படம் பிடிப்பு)
Rainbow 
Greetings to All!

I am a fan of Sneha (I respect her very much as a human, as a woman and as a living being, but still… can lust spare any one?)

This story was written by me in 2013, and posted in eXBii website in the same title
"Shooting Actress Sneha's first Blue Film" with a mixture of English and Tanglish.. It was not completed.. there were some reasons.. mostly because of lack of time to allocate for this...

Then that site was renamed into Xossip and was running.. that time in addition to English and Tangalish, I also added the Tamil script to previous posts and put one update as well.. and it was not updated/continued after that..

Then Xossip was also shut down and after a gap I found this site and So I just wanted to re-upload the story here for new viewers. I wanted to post only in English in this thread and in Tamil scrip and Tanglish separately in another thread under Tamil Stories Section. Only the Title page contains the Story Title will be both in English and Tamil here and vice versa there, just for reference purpose.

I don’t know whether I can complete the story here also. But if the circumstances are conducive, I like to continue the story.. But I cannot give any guarantee..

This story could have been posted by some other authors in other threads or websites or forums, as such or with some modifications or as a continuation of the story.. Indeed posted.. I myself have seen them.. But I don’t have any unhappiness with them for that..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Start very soon...  I am exited..
the black cock
Like Reply
Please start soon
Like Reply
Shooting Actress Sneha's first Blue Film

Dear Friends,

I am going to write a fantasy in which our beloved sexy and beautiful actress Sneha is acting for the first time in a blue film for a foreign production company. If u like it then i will continue it further..

Prelude..

This event happens because after her marriage Sneha is not getting new film chances and her market is down. (but not her "maar kattu" meaning her breasts' firmness). Being such an extravagant she indulged in many costly property purchases (some crores) in near past for which she is in debt now. But her greed is not allowing her to sell off some property to settle the matter. Prasanna not being a so sought after actor, he too cannot help her at this time. Even he cant help his own financial burdens. So Sneha finally decides to make a lump sum by using her physical assets rather than selling her material assets.

To be continued.. Comments please..

INDEX of CHAPTERS

1. Phone conversation

* * WARNING * *
1. This thread contains explicit adult content of text and images (both Nude and non-nude, including fakes). All images used are taken from net and are not my own.
2. This is a fantasy story and it
does not reflect or correlate anything with the behavior, conduct, character and integrity of persons portrayed in reality.
3. This thread is intended for a nice erotic reading experience and not to hurt anyone's personal sentiments.
4. Keep it cool. After all we are going to die one day for sure and wont feel anything afterwards

Like Reply
[Image: snefk-blue-bigtit1.jpg]

As always.. the initiation picture of Sneha..

Naughtybabe with fully ripen mangoes.. mmmm yummy....
Like Reply
Continue man.... I always get aroused by Sneha
Like Reply
At Sneha's home...

Tring tring... Tring tring... phone rings..

“Hello”
“Hello, who is speaking?”
“Who is speaking there, tell me first”
“I am the managing partner of VBN Promotors”
“Oh, good morning sir. This is Prasanna. How do you do?”
“That's not the matter.. Is madam there?”
“Which madam?”

“which madam? Uh? Whenever I call whose phone is always switched off that madam, that sneha madam I am asking about. Is she there?”

“Oh Sneha?! She is.. what is the matter?”
“What.. is the matter? Why sir, don't you have some self ? Don't you know why I am calling her now?”
“Sir, please don't get angry. Talk calmly sir”
“How sir, how can I talk calmly. Whenever I call that lady, the responses is... not reachable or switched off. When I call you, you talk as if you don't have any business with this matter. That's why I called in Landline. Ask her to speak to me now”

At this time sneha comes out of her room.. she is wearing a pink silk saree at low hip as usual she does offscreen. With minimal make up and her killing smile.. Damn man she is so hot at her structure and so beautiful with a housewife's innocent face. While she walked her saree moved at her hips giving glimes of her hot deep navel that can make any man go horny and thirsty to lick them. Her blouse was so fitting that her boobs are so protruding behind her pink saree making her bust region huge and firm with pride. Her saree though being made of silk still at some places it is woven semi transparent so that her blouse's deep cut is faintly visible and showing a sharp cleavage bifurcating like a big small letter "r"at start of her boobs and suddenly hiding in her blouse. Also showing a feeble show of her navel.

[Image: sneha-06.jpg]

(Sneha's hot navel playing hide-n-seek....)
[+] 2 users Like namkeenwali's post
Like Reply
Happy birthday Sneha... ❤
Like Reply
continuing... pls...
the black cock
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Happy birthday Sneha Chellam...
Like Reply
continue pls..and write it in English only as very few people might understand Tamil. NOM..but I hope you understand. Look forward to the next update. Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
Yes super continue please
Like Reply