Adultery Internet chat leads to sharing bed with housewife by indodesiboy
Internet chat leads to sharing bed with housewife
Writer:- indodesiboy
10th April 2015

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1369566

Hello All I am Vicky. I was an active story writer in xossip and just today i found this site. I believe few members here were from Xossip. I have already posted this story on that site and i wanted to post it here if any new people want to read. Its fully completed story and so i am posting it in one go. If you like the story, let me know your comments.

This is the story about how my casual web chat lead me to a long term bed sharing relationship with a housewife lots love and fun. Its my first story, i try to describe as much as i could and sorry if there is any mistakes. Your comments are welcome. As i am from Chennai most of my conversation with her was in tamil, but for the readers i post fully in English.

It all started around 2011, i was 22 and completed my engineering and searching for the job. Through one of my friend i came across a site through which we can talk to strangers without any id. So i liked that site and started using it. First few days i talked in there nothing much happened, mostly i chatted with both men and women. In few days i understood most of the peoples talk about sex in that website. I was excited and also scared. I was bored by watching tv so most of the time i spent in that site. I was really attracted to that site. One day around 11 in the morning while i was chatting I came across the stranger. I describe exactly like that chatting.
Me: hi
Stranger: hi
Me: my name is harish 22 male
Stranger: From?
Me: India
Stranger: where in india?
Me: Chennai. Wbu?
Stranger: oh really me too
(I was excited because for the first time i am talking to a stranger from same place in that   site.)
Me: you male or female?
Stranger: female
(Oh my god i hit jackpot)
Me: can i know your age please?
Stranger: 24
(I was little confused because was elder than me n don’t know wat to reply her so kept silent for some time)
Stranger: hey are you there? what happen
Me: ya ya i am here
Stranger: so what happen no reply
Me: nothing tell me
(still confused n don’t know wat to talk)
Stranger: So what are you doing?
Me: Can i know your name?
Me: finished my degree and searching for job
Stranger: oh ok
Stranger: sorry my name is shobana
(Later i came to know that her name is different. For safety reason i am using shobana itself further mentioning)
Me: nice name pa
Stranger: tnx da
 Me: what are you doing? Working?
Stranger: no no i am housewife
(i was totally dull. Found a girl to chat in that site after long time that too from my place but all waste now she is married. But i continued my chatting.)
 Me: oh married? So young? how long?
(i don’t know wat to talk so blabbering)
Stranger: its been a year now.
Me: 24 u r so young. Y so soon
Stranger: All because of my parents. Leave that topic
Stranger: Where do u live in Chennai?
Me: Adyar wat about u
Stranger: Mylapore
After that we chatted for another 15 minutes both exchanged detail about each other. In a short i tell about her. Her name is shobana living in mylapore, Chennai. She completed Msc. Her husband name is rajesh(changed) and he is in family textile business along with his father and elder brother. From her i came to know that her husband travels a lot and they were living as joint family. She don’t have child also. By the time all my confusion was gone and we both chatted like friends of same age. We both talked about favourite actor, actress, movies etc. In my mind all some confusion is going on where shall to talk about sex or not. Because she completed a ignored about her personal life and talking more socially. So i was afraid and i don’t wanna ruin good conversation between us. Sometime she replied very slowly and if ask she will tell that her internet is slow. At last i took courage and asked her
Me: I liked this chat very much, can be friends? Will to share any mail id or fb id?
I dint get any reply for long time. I thought she was angry and left. After that i continued to chat for long time but i couldn’t get her. I was telling myself that i missed her.

With some hope next day i tried in that chat room but no luck. I know that i could never meet same people again in that site, but i wanna try. Hard luck. After an hour of chatting i got bored and frustrated, so went out to meet my friends. That day past same like that. Next day with a blind hope i started to chat at the same time. Like after an hour some magic happen. Till today i couldn’t forgot that moment and how happy i was

Stranger: hi is this harish? From Chennai?

(i was literally jumping to sky)

Me: yes. is it shobana?

Stranger: ya ya omg....

Me: what happen that day i was worried are u angry?

Stranger: No da my net went down

Me: oh have u received my last message that day?

Stranger: yes    

Me: so r u angry?

Stranger: Y? No

Me: Just asked. I give u my gtalk id if u want?

Stranger: i don’t have gtalk id

Me: do u have gmail id rite?

Stranger: yes

Me: then download gtalk and ur gmail id is enough to login

After that she did as i as said and we both shared our gtalk id and became friends there. In my mind its say that this relationship is not going to just friendship its gonna lead more than that. Then i got a call from my girlfriend (Sorry guys i forgot to tell that i have 3 girlfriends in which 2 of them are sisters and another from my school. And i am not a virgin.) My girl friend told me that she wanna meet me now that her parent are went out. What a lucky day i thought myself

Me: i need to go

Stranger: y? Busy

Me: my girlfriend wanted to see me now some urgent i think(i lied)

Stranger: you have gf?

Me: yep

After a little pause i got reply

Stranger:  ok go when u will be again online?

Me: evening is that ok?

Stranger: no i am going out with my in-law for shopping

Stranger: what about after 9

Me: no problem for me, what about ur hubby?

Stranger: ok then 9 o clock i tell u then other thing.

Me: ok then c u at 9 bye

Stranger: bye

After that i went to see my girlfriend. After this story i tell my sex experience with my other girl friends. I came home in evening. Went straight away for little sleep due to tiredness. Waked up by 8.30 and had dinner. Sharp 9 o clock i logged in my gtalk id. She was not yet online. So i started watching some movie. After 20 mins she came online and msged me.

Shobana: hi da sorry for late

Me: no problem so had ur dinner

Shobana: S da you?

Me: done madam

Shobana: y madam?

Me: just kidding. So how was ur shopping

Shobana: as usual. So wats ur gf emergency

I was 2 minded. Whether to tell true or lie. If she dint like i may lost her. But i wanna take my chance. So i told her

Me: nothing much. My gf’s parent went out so she was alone thats y she called to her house

Shobana: oh. She scared of being alone or what?

I don’t know whether she understand me or not or just playing with me.

Me: she s not afraid. She wanted to see me that is it

Shobana: that is it?

Now i got that she is interested in fun chat. So i took some courage

Me: i went there and i talked to her and...

Shobana: And? What

Me: i think you know what i did to her

Shobana: how do i know what u did there

Me: i know u r innocent. Me and my gf had some fun. Ok?

Shobana: i thought you were good boy. But u r bad

Me: what is bad in it. You never had any bf before marriage

Shobana: no

Me: oh anyway its not bad. Now tell me where is hubby

Shobana: don’t change the topic da u bad boy

Me: if i am bad boy means y u talking to me

Shobana: i like to talk to u

Me: so u like the bad boys?

Shobana: i don’t know but i liked to talk to you

Me: tnx but don’t forgot i am a bad boy

Me: now tell me where is hubby

Shobana: he was out of station went for business matter

Me: how long?

Shobana: its been 3 days now

Me: so u alone in the room now
Shobana: s da

After 5 min she said that current gone in her area so lets talk tomorrow. I said ok and went to sleep. Next day i were in online from the morning but she dint came. In evening while i was watching movie she texted me that today she cant speak to me that her husband is there and told me that she talk to me next day morning. I was little upset and said ok. Rest of the day went without anything interesting. Next day i were in online as she told and she also came at correct time.

Shobana: Hi da sorry about yesterday

Me: Good morning madam. No problem yaar. In fact i also busy yesterday(i lied).

Shobana: ya ya i know u were so busy thats y full day u were in online rite?

She know that i was in online full day oh my god i got my bulb

Me: so u know i was waiting for you but u dint talk to me

Shobana: Nothing like that da my husband came in early morning and was talking all day with me n others in the family. Thats y i couldn’t msg u.

Me: at least u should have told me in morning itself na one msg i waited for u full day

Shobana: i know da i want to know how long u wait for me

Me: (With angry smiley)  r u playing with me?

Shobana: sorry da don’t get angry

Me: ur husband came na then y r u talking to me go n talk to him na

Shobana: he is not in home went to shop

Me: oh thats y u r talking me otherwise today also u wont talk. Ok bye i need to go(i lied)

Shobana: nothing like that da sorry don’t get angry. U r my only friend try to understand

I dint text for sometime i know i scared her

Shobana: dai u r in online na pls reply da i am sorry

Me: hey just kidding don’t be sorry yesterday u played na thats y to take revenge i played a little

Shobana: you idiot i almost cried u know

Me: wat idiot ah?

Shobana: yes u idiot, stupid, bad boy. Making girls cry

Me: don’t praise me so much shobu

Shobana: what is tat shobu?

Me: short n cute for your name. Like it?

Shobana: no i don’t like it. Its short but not cute

Me: but i like it so hereafter i gonna call u shobu only    

Shobana: Dont call me in that name i don’t like it

Me: sorry da shobu, i like the name shobu so i gonna call u shobu only ok da shobu(teasing her)

Shobana: told u na don’t call me like that. I u call like that then i call u idiot

Me: i don’t care shobu

Shobana: then ok da idiot

(later she told me that she like that name. Even her husband never used to call with cute names always use her full name only)

Me: then wat shobu?

Shobana: nothing da idiot, today ur gf dint call u ah? Talking to me so long

Me: i am talking to my girl friend only Tongue/size]

(i know that she understand what i said)

Shobana: Wat who is ur girl friend?

Me: you

Shobana: hey idiot what r u talking i am married so mind ur words

(i know that she is faking that she is angry)

Me: cool madam cool. I know u r married. U r girl rite?

Shobana: yes

Me: are you my friend or not?

Shobana: yes i am ur friend

Me: that only i said u r my girl-friend. If you were boy i would have said boy friend

Shobana: dai u r the idiot i am not i know what u meant by gf

Me: no da i promise

Shobana: don’t act too smart i know u da

( i also know her, she is enjoying my conversation just faking her angry)

Me: hehehe

Shobana: ok ok close ur waterfalls and tell me really ur gf dint call u and ask u to come to her house

Me: i talked to her in morning. Her mother will be in home so i cant go. Y r u asking it

Shobana: nothing just asked

Me: no no i can smell some stomach burning smell

(i like to tease her more and she also enjoying it i know)

Shobana: that may ur computer smell no one stomach is burning

Me: ya ya i know. Yesterday ur hubby is also in house so u must me buys all nite i never asked that rite

(i really want to know the answer and i prayed she should answer me truly)

For another 2 to 3 min i dint get any answer.

Me: hello u there? Sorry if i was mistakenly asked

Shobana: no no nothing like that da just...

Me: if you don’t want to tell me means its ok don’t tell ( but i want to know the answer)

Shobana: cha cha nothing like that. Yesterday full day he talked about his trip and in night he said that he is feeling tried and sleepy and slept. So nothing happened so i was not busy

( i know how much she hurt and on anotherside i was happy that it will lead me somewhere)

Me: sorry. But don’t worry everything will be alright ( i don’t know wat to say)

Shobana: ya i hope so

Shobana: sorry da my mother-in-law calling me i gotta go

Me: ok shobu take care

Shobana: ok da idiot bye

Me: hey one sec will u come to online tonight?

Shobana: i don’t know da if possible i msg u

Me: ok bye take care
Now only i am seeing the watch its been more than a hour i was talking to her. And i was looking back into our conversation its nothing like conversation between to friends its more like conversation between lovers. I was fully charged because of that so immediately i called my gf but she dint attend and texted me that she cant talk her mother s near to her. Then i called her sister she told that she is in college so she cant come. But i need some one so called my school mate she told me she is with her friends outside. I told her i really want to see her and she told ok will be there in my house in 30min. I was happy and i played with myself to reduce some tension. She came exactly she said and looked very beautiful that day. Once i locked the door and carried her to my room and riped her dress like animal. In mind i was fully thing of shobana and our conversation and like animal i fucked my girl. She was shouting to slow down but i am no mood to hear her. After 45min i was done and i was lying beside her. She started scolding me  for behaving like animal and ripped her dress. I know how to cool so again started her kissing and apologised to her for the act. Anyway she liked it and once again we did 2 more time that day and then she left. Still i cant stop thinking of shobana. Later once i started fucking shobana i told her the incident and she told me i am animal, bad boy etc. Who cares. Later that day my girlfriend called me for what i called i said nothing just to talk and talked to her around a hour all foreplay stuff and shagged of myself. At night i was waiting for her she msged me that we can talk tomorrow and said sorry. I was thinking the full day incident and how shobana turned me on. Atlast i played with myself and slept.  

Before going into the story little brief about me. My parent are living in southern part of tamil nadu and i am only son. Father is running a super market, so no trouble for money. I was staying in Chennai in my father friend house who is staying in aboard with their family. It is an individual house with double bedroom so no disturbance for me so any time i can take my girl friends to my house and have fun. Apart from girls i don’t have any other bad habit and i am good at studies also. So in my home town i am very good boy to all. Due to own business my parent don’t visit me whenever i get holiday i go and visit them. So no problem or disturbance for me in Chennai. I am not fair and handsome guy but i know girls mind very well. So its been easy for me to make girl friends.

Now story continue.

Next day morning, when i was logged in i had 2 msges already. Its from shobana. In those msges she asked me whether i am angry and sorry for last night. She was in online only. So i replied immediately.

I dint get any reply for 5min. I thought she gone. After 5 min i got reply

Shobana: Hi da idiot y late

Me: nothing shobu i slept little late yesterday night thats y waked up lately

Me: i thought u also will be late today

Shobana: y?

Me: your hubby was in house yesterday and u also said u r busy couldn’t talk so?

Shobana: Nothing like that he was in house yesterday thats all. He don’t like to use computer much so when he was around i don’t use online

Me: which husband like to use computer when his wife like you around. How can he handle mouse and keyboard while handling you

I thought she may get angry for text but surprisingly

Shobana: Don’t talk too much nothing happened like. Yesterday also he was tired so after talking little time he slept.

Me: what are u telling, mostly he will be on tour, when he is in town he is tired

Shobana: yes more or less like u said only

Me: oh sorry i don’t know what to say

Shobana: don’t be sorry i am used to it so no problem

Shobana: leave that matter, so yesterday u met ur girlfriend

In my mind i was thinking that more than meeting i did more. But i lied her

Me: yes. She wanted to go to temple so i took her

Shobana: lucky girl.

Me: whats lucky in that she is gf if she want something i will do like if you want something your hubby will do right

Shobana: thats y said ur girl friend is lucky. Most of the time my hubby wont be around if he is also there he will be busy in business. Even if i want to go to temple i have to tell him a week before and make a reservation

Me: what? Its look like taking appointment from higher official not like hubby

Shobana: ya i know

Me: you never asked him y he is doing like this?

Shobana: whenever i ask he tell that he is earning for future of me and our children.

(in my mind i was thinking if he is doing like this he wont have any children at all)

Me: thats crap i don’t agree with him
While our talking was going like that, I got a call from unknown number. I attended it, its an interview call which i applied last week. They wanted me to come to an face to face interview tomorrow. Its a final round if i clear it i get job with good salary. I told this to shobana she was happy for me. At the same time i texted this to my girl friend also. After that me and shobana where talking for 30min. I asked her for her picture she said no not now. I was little disappointed but i know she will give her pic and contact number soon. She said she need to go that her mother-in-law was calling her and said me to come to online in the evening.

I said ok and called my girl friend and talked to her about my interview call. Then i started preparing for my interview. In the evening i was waiting for her to come online. We talked like 30 mins with little teasing. Again asked for her photo or contact no she said no again. Nothing much happened that day. Next day before going for interview i logged in my computer i had an message from shobana saying all the best but she is not in online. I left for interview and i got the job. They wanted me to join next month. My job place is nearby to my house and i don’t need to go for training anywhere. But pay is little less from other places but its comfortable for me and will have lot of time to spend for myself. I told my parents and my girl friend. In evening i went out with my girl friend since she asked for treat. By 9 o clock when i logged in i already had 2 msges from shobana. She asked about my interview. She is in online also.

Me: hi shobu

Shobana: you idiot what happen to ur interview i was waiting from evening

I dint answer her straightly because i need to tease her

Me: hey u in online at this time what happen to ur hubby not in house?

Shobana: hoi idiot what i am asking what to telling what happen to interview

Me: so ur hubby is not in house where he gone again business tour?

Shobana: no no he is in work some load is coming, so he is there to watch he come only late night

Me: Hey u r telling me idiot but real idiot is ur hubby leaving you in house to chat with stranger and he is working

I dint get reply from her for sometime i thought she was angry and i crossed some line

Me: hello, u there? I am sorry just kidding

Still no reply

Me: please i never talk like that reply pls

Shobana: leave that tell me what happen to ur interview

Me: ya got the job next month gonna join

Shobana: congrates. Y dint u inform it early?

Me: how i can inform you i don’t have any contact no to inform you

Shobana: i am in online from afternoon waiting for you

Me: after interview i went out with my gf, she asked for treat so just now came home

I dint get reply for sometime. Later only i came to know whenever i talk about my gf to her she gets jealous.

Me: hello madam u there? What happen

Shobana: nothing when is my treat?

Me: tomorrow itself i am ready to give the treat but without knowing you how can i give treat

Shobana: just kidding leave it

Me: but i am not kidding atleast share your photo na?

Anyhow i need to see her thats my only intension

Shobana: always asking my photo give me yours first i send mine

Me: thats fair deal wait a min i send my pic

After that i sent 3 pic of mine which i took recent college tour. She replied that pic are nice and i am looking good. I asked her to send her pic, but she told she need to go that her hubby came and disconnected. I don’t know what to do. I was thinking that she dint like me or not, she will talk to me or not. Nothing happened after i waited for some time for her but she dint turn up. Next day in the morning i was waiting for her to come she msged me. I dint reply pretending to be angry. I got 4 msg from her and last one was “i know u r online reply me you idiot”. I replied her that i am busy i cant talk to you rite now.

Shobana: i think u r angry

Me: no no i am not angry at all i am busy bye

Shobana: ok be busy but i am gonna send my picture no through ur mail. Whenever u are free look and reply me

O my god i succeed finally.

Me: ok when i free i look it( still maintaining my fake anger)

Shobana: ok busy man

I dint reply for her and after 5 min i got a mail in my inbox and i was little nervous. I was praying god that she should be atleast good looking. My mind is playing with me that she will be ugly, thats y she replied me after looking my photo. What should i do if she not good looking. How to avoid her. All this thought is going around in my mind. Making me more nervous. Finally i opened the mail and her picture is opening slowly due to internet low speed. Its like heroin introduction in movies. Slowly from her head, hair, eyes, nose, lips to the toe. Oh my god she is stunning. She is not so fair, but hot and homely. She looks like actress in that picture in saree with sleeveless blouse. I cant believe my eyes. Immediately i replied her

Me: is that really you.

Shobana: oh i thought you r busy( she is teasing me)

In my mind i was thinking that she is playing with me surely she is not her. Like her name she gave someone else photo.

Me: i am not busy at all tell me is that really you

Shobana: ya thats me.

Me: don’t play is that really your photo

Shobana: yes da idiot y u don’t like it

Me: don’t like ah oh my god u look stunning, beautiful, and h........

Shobana: what and?

Me: don’t mistake me u look hot in that saree

Shobana: oye mind ur words u r  talking to a married girl mind that

Me: sorry but its true is that really you i cant believe it

Shobana: yes da its really me.

Me: can you send some other pics pls

Shobana: ok wait
I got another mail with 2 of her pictures. One with t shirt and jeans and another in sudithar with 2 more her friends. Oh my god its really her. I was getting nervous and my heart beats getting increased. Even my girl friend is fair then her( she is girl), i never got this much tension or nervous even our first fucking, but shobana is something else. She is tall, stunning and more probably she is married. I know that the different she is married, she is another once wife but flirting with me that the special. After that i was talking to her differently i said sorry to call her hot. She said ok she was just kidding about angry words. She liked me to call her like this. In my mind i was thinking what a stupid husband she had, keeping a wife like this in house he is going for work. If  I was her hubby i don’t even go for work. A small incident, once we started fucking each other, i took her to out to mahabaliburam, for 2 days, i never left single min alone of her and i dint allow her to wear any dress for those 2 days. Best days in my life with her and till now its my best sex ever. I tell those story later.

After that our conversation continued normally with small teasing. I ask for her number but she dint give initially but after 2 days we exchanged our numbers. Next day i called her around 11 o clock in the morning. After the long ring she picked the phone. We both kept quite for sometime because don’t know how to start. Then i said hello, she replied and we started talking casually and ended the call in 5 min by saying that we talking in chatting in evening. I was too nervous throughout the calling time and i also sensed the same from her. Her voice was very sweet and talked like innocent child. For whole day i couldn’t forgot her voice its keep on repeating in my mind. I was waiting online in evening and was expecting her to come. She dint turn up. I thought of calling her but i was afraid. So i texted her by saying her to come online. After sometime she came online. She said sorry for the delay and we both chatted normally and both of us dint mention about our phone talk initially. After 20 min of chatting i told her that

Me: your voice is so sweet

Shobana: really? Thanks

Me: yes its so sweet and cute

Shobana: you are lying

Me: no no its true

Shobana: then why you ending the call so soon and dint call again

Me: sorry i was little confused what to talk and nervous

Shobana: why confuse and nervous while chatting you are talking well na

Me: but in phone its like different

Shobana: don’t tell lie da u dint like my voice thats y u dint wanna talk to me correct ah?

(i know she is tempting me)

Me: hey no no really not like that

Shobana: then call me now to prove me wrong

Me: ok wait i call you now no problem na are you in room rite?

Shobana: dai call me da idiot
Immediately i called her with little courage and started talking to her. My nervousness is started calming down little by little and conversation went on for 20 min as we talked normally like childhood days, friend and favourites etc., Then i asked her where is her hubby she told that he is in work and i started asking about her hubby family and we continued to talk for another 15 min and said good bye to each other. After that conversation we both got closed to each other. I started to send text to her like forward msges and we talked during day times like hours in next couple of days. Initially it was all normal friendly talkings only but after some point we both shared our personal stuff. How and who started it i don’t know but she used to ask about my gf more and i asked her that what she did with her hubby last night etc.. all these stuffs. In our text messages we started using the words dear, honey, kisses. Sometime i used to send some love messages and romantic quotes to her. While talking in the phone she always say that my messages were good she liked it. We both started enjoying each other company. Both know that some sexual tension is going on between us but neither of us not talking about meeting each other in person. Sometime i liked to ask her to meet in person but i was afraid.

[size=medium]One night while i was texting to her i sent her “A” joke message. She replied

Shobana: Chee u dirty fellow

Me: whats dirty in it. Its just a joke

Shobana: dai i am not the child i know what that jokes means

Me: really its just a joke my friend sent me i thought it was funny so i sent you

(i was acting like innocent)

Shobana: don’t act so innocent i know you da dirty fellow

Me: no shobu, its really joke shall i call you know and i explain the joke

Shobana: don’t call me now, my hubby is sleeping near by me

Me: then u texting me he wont suspect u

Shobana: he was sleeping well and i am texting you silently

i was thinking in my mind what an idiot he was keeping a wife like her near by and he is simply sleeping. I really want to tempt her.

Me: oh sorry he is sleep next to u means then you will be tired

Shobana: are you mad. If he is sleeping next to me, how i will become tired?

(i thought to myself. Is she really innocent or acting like one)

Me: Before sleeping he should have done something with you na

Shobana: ya he did

(i was curious to see that text)

Me: that wat i said u also will be tired.

Shobana: hmmm... ask me what he did?  u idiot

Me: are you mad how to ask those things to you

Shobana: ask da looseu

( i was confused)

Me: ok tell me what he did

Shobana: he did talking to me for 30 min in bed before sleeping

( i really dint understand what she meant)

Me: what? He talked for 30 min what u mean

Shobana: talk means talk da like we talked through phone this morning.

Me: what he talked

Shobana: he told about his business meeting and work today and atleast he said he was tired and need to go to shop early morning so going to sleep

( i almost laughed by seeing the msg. What an idiot having a angel like wife by side talking about business and slept without doing anything.)

Me: thats it? he dint do anything at all?

Shobana: don’t make me angry da i was already in kolaveri

Me: sorry di but one more question

(after sent only i seen the msg that i used the word “di” for the first time. I thought our relationship is growing to next stage.)

Shobana: what?

Me: he really dint do anything not even a kiss

Shobana: dai don’t make me to kill you.

Me: sorry.

Shobana: ok no problem i am going to sleep now so bye

Me: ok ok bye take care ummmaaaa(kisses)

Shobana: u too ummaaaa...

After that i sent her a good night forward msg and i dint get any reply for that. So i thought she slept and went to bed. I was thinking of her and her poor situation.
From that day i started to talk to her more caring and lovely and while talking in phone i brought up the sex talks. I used to share about me and my girl friends story and how we ended up together in bed. All time during the sex talks with her i can realise how much she is missing all the sex with her husband and i can sense her breath getting higher. While one of our talking i told her sex videos and stories sites including exbii. 

[+] 1 user Likes chennaiboyvicky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Then i joined the work and i couldn’t talk to her in morning time because of my busy trainings. Only we talked in evenings, that to some time we miss it due to my work or her house things. So mostly we used to talk in text messages after her husband sleep. During those talk she tells that 1 or 2 days that they had sex. That too his hubby will straight away goes to fuck her and goes to sleep even before she started enjoying the sex. We than started role play and most of the time she used to say me hubby in that role play.

One Friday night around 11 o clock i got a call. Since i was sleep i dint pick it right away. Second time i got the call without even opening eye i picked the call. It was shobana. Straightaway she said sorry for disturbing in sleep. Then only i seen the time it was 11. I had little headace due to work so i slept early that day i dint  even speak to her in evening. So i asked her if everything is ok, is you alright. She said yes and she said that her hubby got urgent call from business and   he went out of station. I said ok (still i am confused). She asked me whether can we have sex chat please. I said no i was sleeping. She said please da. I was feeling drowsyness so i said can we talk tomorrow. For that she said “ dai hubby now you going to fuck me or not i want you now”. I know whenever she call me hubby she is too horny. I teasingly said that if you use the same tone to your husband, you wont even talking to me now. For that she said you are my hubby and don’t even talk about that jerk now. I understand that she is too horny. I told her ok 5 min, i wash my face and come. After 5 min i called her and  we talked about 1 and half hour and i made her to come twice. She told me that she was exhausted and going to sleep naked itself. I told her ok and told me to call in the morning. I too felt tired and sleep straight away.

Next morning i waked up by her phone call

Shobana: Hello darling still sleeping?

Me: ya wat is the time

Shobana: its nine da idiot get up

Me: no di i was tired so going to sleep again

Shobana: dai get up. Thanks and sorry da

Me: thanks and sorry ah for what?

Shobana: for yesterday night. I felt so relieved. For that thanks. And sorry for waking you in midnight

Me: chee loose don’t be sorry and all. Its ok i also enjoy a lot. You ok right?

Shobana: yes da. I am happy to. Thank you my dear

Me: you are welcome darling

Shobana: dai can i ask you something?

Me: are you mad. Tell me straightaway

Shobana: shall we meet today

(i got excited because i wanted this question from her)

Me: ok darling i am ready when and where

Shobana: evening 4 o clock and in a famous restaurant near mylopore
I said ok and she hanged the phone. I was very excited to see her for the first time. I have already seen her in photo but first time in person. I waked from the bed and went to shower and rest of the time i was fully watching the clock itself. Time is not moving at all. I was nervous, excited, in joy in all the mixed emotions. I certainly know that this point surely come and if i meet her in person surely she will be in my bed in near soon. 

I was very eager to meet her. When the time hit 2.30 afternoon i straight away went to shower once again. I masturbated once by thinking of her to calm down by nervous and had a good 30 min shower. After coming from shower i texted her to wear red sari with sleeveless blouse. She dint reply anything. I dressed in jean and t shirt, weared perfumes etc. I wanted to buy a gift for her so i left 3.20 pm itself in my bike and went to nearby watch showroom. I brought her a watch with heart shape dial in blue straps. I thought watch will be super in her hands and went to the restaurant by 3.50pm itself. I was waiting for her out side the restaurant, each and every minute was moving very slowly. I was looking the phone i dint get any reply for my early message also. Time reached 4pm i was looking the road and watch simultaneously no sing of her. I am loosing my patients. In my mind i was saying that she wont come, lets call her, all these thoughts were running through and time is slowly moving. By 4.10pm an auto stop near the restaurant and i was eagerly looking it. Girl in red saree stepped outside from auto. It was her, looked like a angel in that dress. She waved a hi to me with cute smile in face and turn around to pay for auto. I ran towards her and paid for auto by myself. I was little nervous and she noted it. She started the conversation

Shobana: hi da what happen looking nervous

Me: nothing when dint turn up by 4, i thought u wont come thats y

Shobana: sorry da traffic n i dint get auto soon thats y late

Me: its ok shall we go in

She said ok. Its big and popular restaurant in Chennai. We went in and took a family cabinet. Both of the sitting opposite to each other. I order little tiffin for her and coffee for me. She dint speak anything till the waiter leaves. After waiter leaves, i looked her, god she was like angel. She weared red designer saree with sleeveless blouse as i told in message, little make up with red lipstick, open hair. In the red lipstick her lips looks jucy. She was just looking around the cabinet with her eyes and looked me.

Shobana: why da what happen looking me like this

Me: you looking gorgeous in this dress... chance ah illa

Shobana: thanks da your suggestion right how it goes mistake

Me: While i suggest i dint think this much beauty. But you look so

Shobana: looking so? What? Tell me

Me: looking so hot, smoking hot.

She smiled a little with shyness

Shobana: thanks da you too looking good

While she is smiling, i was thinking oh my god why i wasted all these day by talking to her in phone itself. Another minute i was thinking its a worthy waiting. I cant take my eyes from her lips and eyes.

Me: thanks

Then waiter came with our orders. He served and left the cabin. We both dint know what to talk. I told her to eat. It was 2 idil, sambar with an vada (south Indian famous tiffin). She requested me to take some i told her its ok u eat. She was cute looking like a doll with her fingers picked the idil and started eating. I was sipping the coffee and looking her lips opening for the idil, and in my mind all i was thinking is to grab her and kiss that lips. After to 2 to 3 pieces she took the next piece of idil towards my mouth told me to eat. I open mouth and took the piece in my mouth. She said its tasty na. All i thinking was oh my god what is going in here if anyone see from outside really thinks that we both are husband and wife. After finishing eating whe washed hand in the plate itself. I was still sipping the coffee. She was looking me blankly without talking. All i want is to disturb the silence between us.

Me: Coffee is good here. Shall i order for you also.

Shobana: She said no no i am full.

Me: so you wanted to meet. May i know why

(i know why we are meeting but i need something to start the conversation.)

Shobana: Nothing da just i want to meet you in person

Me: oh

Shobana: yesterday night was so beautiful for me. After that all i need is to see you. So

Me: ya for me too. I also wanted to see in person but afraid of asking you

Shobana: dai are you mad y are afraid of me, you can ask anything to me at any time. Understand anything.

she simply touched my hand with hers. When she touched me it was like electric shock passing through my nerves. I know the meaning of her talking. She is mentioning “anything” for twice. I simply smiled and kept my another hand upon her hand and creased softly. Then suddenly i remembered the gift i brought for her and i left it in my bike itself. I said excuse to her and went out. She asked where you going. I said just a sec and went out toward bike. I picked the box and went inside. She was questionly looking me and the box. I told her that its a small gift for our meeting. She just looking me into my eyes and received the box from me. She opened the box surprisingly and i can see a joy in her eyes and face. She said thanks da it was so beautiful. I took the box from her hand, removed the watch from it and picked her right hand and tied the watch in her hand. As i thought it was beautiful in her hand. All that time she was looking in my face only. I asked her how is the watch, do you like it. She said beautiful da i love it. Then she stood from her chair and came near me kissed in my cheek. Our first kiss. She sat down near me and wrapped her hand around my left hand and kept her head in chest. I can smell her and she smells amazing. I tilted my head to kiss her head and smelled her hair. Then i realized that my shirt is getting wet so i raised her head, light tears in her eyes. I wiped it and kissed in her cheek. I can understand her feeling now. Then i told her

me: shall we go somewhere

shobana: ok

me: cool come let me take you a special place.
I paid the bill and we left the restaurant. I started my bike and told her to sit. Since she was in saree she sat both leg on same side and placed her hand on my shoulder for the grip. After some time she slid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hand against my hip. She dint ask where i am taking her. I am taking her to my house. I know today she don’t tell no to anything i want and i want to give her sex that she is longing for. Today is my day and sure we both gonna enjoy it so much
[+] 2 users Like chennaiboyvicky's post
Like Reply
I parked the bike in front of my house and the time was 5.30pm. She got down and questionly looked my face. I can understand her look. So i told her that this is my house and no one there except me. I opened the door and invited her in. She came in and looked around my house. I locked the door and standing little away from her behind and enjoying her back beauty. She turned towards me and said your house looks good and you keeping it clean. I said yes its my bad habit i don’t like mess where i live (because most of bachelor guys don’t care about cleaning the house but i am not like that i like to be clean. Even my girlfriend calls me clean sick for the joke). She again turned to my shelf where i keep my dolls collection and walked towards it. She started touch the dolls and told me that “you collect dolls like babe” without turning her head towards my side. I went close to her and said yes in her ears. She dint react to it, still touching the dolls but i can say her breath getting increased. I slowly wrapped my right arm round waist, touched her naked hip and dragged her towards me to fill the little gap between us. With my left hand i cleared the hair closing her left ears and again said to her that “i love dolls and i love you” and i kissed her ears. She loosed her whole body and rested against me like she fainted. I slowly kissed her neck and little bite. Her breath getting heavier. I was tuning her hip like tuning a guitar and continued my kissing and bitting on her neck. Then slowly i turned her toward me and immediately she buried her head in my chest. Oh my god she was just shy, it increased her cuteness. Like newly wedded wife acting in her first night she is acting to me. Anyway its our first night together without marriage.
I raised her face and kissed her forehead. Her eyes was still closed. I kissed her both eyes and went below to her nose and kissed it. She was wrapped her arms around me for the grip, i lower my lips near to her lip, i brused it with my lip but i dint kiss her. I have another idea i need to tease her. Then i kissed her cheek and little bite, she is enjoying all those i can tell from her body expression. Again i took my lips towards her and brushed it, dint kiss it. I slowly pulled my head from her lips and she keeps coming towards my lips, still i eyes are closed. I fully withdraw my face away from and kept waiting for her to open her eyes. In few second she opened her eyes with questioning look. I had a little smile on my face and watching her. She tried to open her lips for questioning, i grabbed her face and i kissed in lips deeply. I slid my arms in her hair and she wrapped her arms around my head. Our kiss is like 2 persons looking for each other breath in each others mouth. I slid my tongue and i touched her. Both of our tongue where fighting like a battle to win. Both gripped our arms tight without giving any space for air between us. Its like a long kiss that both of us don’t want to end. All the time during the kiss i was looking into her eyes she keep it open sometime, then she shutdown and again own like a bird trying to fly.  After a long kiss, we withdraw our faces from each other. I can see a happiness in her i eyes. Once again we grabbed each other and starting kiss again like that we cant live without each others lips. This time it was so intense. I grabbed her lower lips with my lips and chewed like strawberry fruit and she also left her whole mouth to me to do whatever i want. Without parting our lips i slide my hand towards her ass, grabbed it over her dress and started pressing it hard. She kept her hand on my head and keep on creasing it. Both were enjoying our moments very well. Then after a long minutes we both parted us apart and started catching breath. She touched her lips where i bite and said to me
Shobana: you rascal why to bite me
Me: Its mine di i can do whatever i want
Shobana: its hurting da loose
Me: but you liked it right. If you don’t like it means tell me i don’t anything i stop right away.
Shobana: No da porukki i don’t like it. ( i know she is lieing. I wanted to tease her)
Me: you don’t like na then i stop, come i drop you near your house
I said and i turned away from and started walking. She grabbed my hand and dragged towards her and kissed my lips. This time she bite me and very harder. I started shouting and she left me with a smile in her and said now we are even. Then i said her that you made a mistake my turing on a monster in me and you gonna pay for it. She said will see i know how to handle the monster. Both laughed and started to kiss again. This time it was gentle and both kept our hand on each other ass and pressing it.
Then we parted apart i asked that she need any juice or water to drink because i was little thirsty. She said yes and i told her to sit down on the couch and went to kitchen to bring the juice. I poured in 2 glass and came to hall where she is sitting. She is looking around the house still and smiled by looking at me. I gave her juice and sat near her. Both of us started drinking and i kept my hand on her  thighs and creased it. In my mind i was thinking what a fool was her husband to loss a angel like her to me. Anyway his bad luck he lost her and my good luck i got her. So i don’t wanna waste anymore time. Once we finished juice, i made her standup and kissed her lips lightly and moved towards her neck. I played there for sometime and removed her pallu which is pinned with her blouse. I let the one end of pallu to go to the floor and rised her both hand above her head and checked her beauty without saree covering hers boobs and clean shaved armpits. I lowered my nose near her armpit and smelled it, wow her perfume mixed with her sweet gives different mixture of smell which aroused me. I started kissing her which makes her tickle and she left a little cute moan with laugh like a child. Then i removed her blouse fully and let it go into the floor. Wow her two golden globes are holded by black bra. Those globes are ready to explode from her bra. I kissed her neck and cleavage and started pressing her boobs on the bra. She started breath heavily and left some moans. The i moved my face down to her navel and kissed it. Then i blow a little air in her navel hole which made her tickle and she patted slowly on my head by saying “porukki its tickling da”. I know she is enjoying it so i did again and again for some time and kissed her navel. She pressed my head with her navel. Then i realised the knot of her dupatta and it fell down like a screen and it flashed her beautiful black panty which is little wet. I lower my noses near to her wet spot and smelled it and kissed it. It smelled like sweet sex perfume which is created by god to make the mens to crazy. All the time she was simply moan, shivering with her eyes closed and creasing my head with her hands. I kissed her thighs and ran my finger in to panty liner around her pussy and started pressing it on the panty. She started shivering and moaning. I was enjoy the site. Then i stand up to kissed her lips by creasing her ass chick on the panty. She responded very well and in pants my junior started to grow without control. He need to be realised from that jail and he have to kill a pussy which is standing right next to him.
When i started to remove her bra, she slapped my hand away and said that this is not fair. I am almost naked her and you are fully dressed. I also sensed its not fair so i told her so want you gonna do about it. Then she started removing my t shirt above my head and my hands are up. She stopped removing in half way and started bitting my armpit area and kissed my chest. My face is closed with my shirt and my hands are up so i couldn’t do anything she started tickling me with her tongue and bitting. I was enjoying it. She then removed the t-shirt and kneeled down to remove my pants. She removed the belt and unbuttoned the pant and removed completely from my legs. Now i am standing only in my boxer and there was a huge snake behind it. She looked it and started gripping it on the boxer and kissed it without removing my boxer even a little bite. I was enjoying the pleasure and then she removed my boxer completed and catch my dick in hand started kissing it. Then she opened her mouth and took my dick inside her mouth my looking into my eyes. I was in seventh heaven. Her mouth was like boiling lava and i was going crazy. Then i raised her up and removed her bra with only flash. Award for that is two beautiful mangos popped in front of me. I dived my head into one and pressed another with my hand. I was sucking it alternatively, kissing it, bitting it and twisting it with my mouth. She was letting moan and in hand she was playing with my dick. I don’t have any patience anymore so i lift her like a doll and walked towards my bed. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissing me in my lips.

I put her in bed, locked the door and switched on the AC. All the while she is just looking me walked naked. She was lying in the bed like a doll in her panty. I told her to one knee up little bit and put one hand on the head and she did as i said. She was looking like prono star who is posing for the photo shoot. I want to take a pic of the pose but i don’t want to mess up anything going on. I went to her, sat down near her head and bend down to kiss her in lips. Then i turned all my concentration towards her boobs. I was grabbing it, pinching hard and she left all the soft moans. I took care of her left boob in my mouth and right boob in my hand. She was going crazy, turning her heads all the side with closed and i like to watch how she is trumbling. Then went to the edge of the bed, dragged her pussy towards me and i removed the panty. I lifted her legs and putted on my shoulders and kissed her pussy. Slowly started to suck it. She was shivering and tightend her legs. I open her pussy lips it was with pre-cum and pink in colour. Slowly touched it with my tongue and started working on it. She started making moans. I started sucking more, bitting her pussy lips, sometimes pluged tiny hairs around her pussy with teeth. She started to make all aaa... ohhh... sound which is driving me crazy. I was sucking like a thirsty man drinking juice for the first time and she was shouting and tightened her legs more which indicate me that she is nearing her organism. I was sucking hard and i slowly inserted my middle finger in to ass hole. She left a loud moan with “dai its paining da remove it”. So i think is anal virgin and thats more fun. I kept on working her pussy and the result is her organism with loud noise and pressed my head more towards her pussy. I had no option so opened my mouth to occupy her juice. After a few second she lifted her head and kissed me in mouth. We shared her juice and she said thanks da thats the amazing organism i ever had. I laughed and she ask why are you laughing. Are you kidding me i dint even start the feast its just a starter and you saying amazing. She smiled and said really its amazing and kissed me again.

She told me she wanted to pee, i showed the toilet and asked need something to drink. She said yes. I went to fridge picked juice and water. When i came to room she was already in bed i handed over her juice and drank water by sitting near to her. After finished her juice, she gave small kiss in my cheek and said me that its pay back time in my ears. I know what it is. She kneeled before me and holded my cock in her hand. She said its big and very hot to hold. I said then cool it using your mouth. She said yes your honour with little smile in her face. She started kissing my cock, it head and then opened her mouth and took my cock in it. She started working on it and i thought she never did much to her husband. I asked her is that your first time. She said no but hubby is so small and he don’t like blow jobs and all, if i insist more he allow me sometime and also he wont hold long. I thought what a pathetic looser. I told her to open her mouth little more wide and taught her sometime. She is quick learner and did fantastic. She started to work very magically and i was in seventh heaven. She cupped my balls with hands and some time she licked it. I was pressing her boobs so hard with my hands and lifted her left hand and guided it to my arse hole and left there to work on it. After some time she started shaking with hands by telling “dai my mouth is paining how long you going to hold”. I told don’t worry i am nearing there. Then again she took it in the mouth and started sucking on it. As i said i was nearing to it. I hold her heads and started to fuck her mouth very hard. And i was shouting that i am cumming, cumming. I keep on pushing my dick in her mouth hard and she dint have much opition, so started to swallow my cum. When i left her head she took my dick out suddenly and started to cough. Some of my cum went out while she was coughing. I told her that next time down waste, its so precious. She said “poda porikki, my mouth is hurting”. I lifted her up and said sorry and started to kiss. I can feel my own cum taste in my mouth. My junior back to his normal size.
I get more excited when a girl squirt. So i told her to lie down at the edge of the bed. With a towel i tied both her hand to one end of bed. All the while she was questionly looking in to my face and dint ask anything. I told her just relax and enjoy will show you heaven. She smiled a little and still looking into my face. I wided her leg and started to started kiss her pussy and sucking it. After a while i inserted my two finger in her pussy and started to fuck her so hard. She was moaning loudly by saying ahhh... fuck me, fuck me. I was increasing my speed and she started shivering. I know she was nearing to organism. I suddenly stop my fingering and she was trumbling her body like a fish and shivering, her pussy lips were opening and closed and she rising her body. I tied her hands so she cant touch her pussy to finger herself and she become complete helpless and looking my face very sadly asking to help her with her eyes and i was enjoying her helplessness and its making me erect again. She was shouting “dai please da make me cum please da fuck me. I again started to finger fuck for some time and left her alone again. She was also doing all the things again. After a while i untied her hand and immediately she brought her hand to her pussy for her relief. I removed her hands saying don’t try now you gonna enjoy. I again started to finger fuck her and this time very fastly. She started to shout like ohh.... ahh.... i am cumming, fuck me harder ahh........ and at last she started to squirt like a fountain. She was shivering, twisting and immediately closed her pussy by her hands and closed her legs tighter with the shouting oh my god....... oh my god.....   That is the thing i wanted and her pee is all over my face, floor and everywhere. And straight away she ran into toilet. I was wiping my face with the towel and after few minute she came to room with some strange smile in her face. She straight away came to me and kissed by saying “what was that. I never felt anything like that in my life. Oh my god that was amazing.” I asked her did you like it enjoy it. She said i loved it da i was in heaven da how did do that where did you learn. I told her that was called squirt when girl gets over excited it happens i learned it from internet. She said wow that was fucking amazing and kissed me in my lips this one was very deep one and from that i understood that she enjoyed it a lot.
Like Reply
My dick again regained its energy and standing like a pole. I told her to suck again to lubricate it. She started working on it this time even better. I gave her a condom and she put it on my cock. After that i made her lie on the bed on her back near the edge of the bed.  Lifted her legs up and parted apart and kept her legs on my shoulder. I kept my penis on her pussy mouth and teased her a little. For me always i will be dominant in the bed and girls have to plead me a little and i like to tease them. I can feel her that she was very hot and knowing that i kept on teasing her without entering. She started saying that please da don’t do it anymore, fuck me. I said don’t worry babe ur wish is granted with a smile in my face and slowly entered my cock in her pussy. She was very tight like a virgin. She started to shout please make it slow its paining da.....  she was very hot, very wet and tight. After 3 to 4 times i entered only half but she is crying in pain. So i took my lips near to her and started kissing it by saying its ok ur pain will go off. I wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her lips harder and in one full thrust i entered her fully. She was shouting in my mouth and started bitting my lips and thrusted her finger nails in my back. I stood still for some time and withdraw my cock and my lips. With little tears in her eyes she said “porukki its paining da”. I told her don’t worry you enjoy soon and kissed her again this time its soft and responded very well. Again i started to penetrate her slowly and her pains are getting converted into joy. She started to moan with the word aaaa........ ohhhhh.. fuck me, fuck me. I was also going crazy because of her shouting loud and how cute she was while fucking. Gradually i increased the speed and started to squeeze her boobs so tight. She pulled my face towards hers and started kissing it hard to control moan and shouting inside my mouth. I was fucking her like a bull and was shouting like fuck me harder, i wanna die now, fuck me da i wanna come now etc... I know she was in heaven as much i am and she is nearing organism i can tell her from her body expression. I was no where near of coming because i cummed twice that day so i can hold longer. She started to shout i am cumming, i am cumming and hold me tightly by wrapping her legs around my waist. I slowed down my pace and i can see her cum started flowing through her pussy. I stopped my motion and kissed passionately.
I let her go and took my dick out she was catching her breath. She slowly touch her pussy and i can tell that she had little pain i can see from her expression. I told her no pain no gain. She smiled a little and dragged me towards her and said i will die to reap that gain again and started kissing. I gave her a towel to wipe her pussy and while she was doing it she kept looking on my dick. It was standing like a pole. She asked are you anywhere near your coming? I said not in near soon. She laughed and said my hubby would in seventh heaven sleep by now after cummed twice. Thats when i noticed the time it was around 7.20pm and been an hour and half. I said i am not that looser. She said ya i know he is such a looser and you won your price by yourself in fair and square. I said stop talking we dint finish the business we started. She said yes boss you are right. I told her to get on fours i wanted to do in doggy style. She did and i spitted on her pussy and started rubbing on it. I started to penetrate her and gradually increased my speed and she again in shouting and moaning state. Then i noticed her ass hole and its look sad for not attending it. So i spit on my hand and started rubbing her ass hole. She understand what i want to do and started telling please da don’t think of doing it. It will kill me and yours is big for my ass hole. I told her shutup don’t worry about it. I am not going to fuck it today just going to fingering it. You will enjoy it and next time you make sure your virgin hole is all available for me. She said nothing than hmmmm sound and started to moaning. I lubricated her ass hole and started to insert my middle finger in it. She started to shout loud and keep on pounding her. I was simultaneously fucking both her pussy and ass and she got so excited and reached another organism and i am not even close. We relaxed a little and this i told her to ride on me. She said that she saw it in porn videos and she looks excited. I lied down only my back and slowly sat on my cock. I pulled her towards me and kissed her roughly and kept pulling her with her hair. Then i made her to jump on my cock and her boobs are jumping in front of me. I started to grab it and squeezed it very hard . She was doing it very hard with loud moans and i also got excited and we both cummed at same time. She was fully drained of her energy and fell down on me. Both of us were hugging each and other and was in no motion state. Then i took her to the  bathroom and both of us had nice bath by cleaning each other. She gave me some blow job under running water from shower and i fucked her once again in the bathroom floor. This time i dint wear any condom and both of us feel each other skin. I fucked her and she reached another organism there and i pulled my cock out to shoot my cum all over body and face. Then i cleaned her and we came out of the shower. I gave her a towel and she was not in mood to cover her body with it she started drain her wet hair. I went near her on back and started pressing her boobs from behind she dint say anything just wetting her hair. Then she wet her self and went the hall naked where her dresses were lying and wearing it. I made her to stop she said no da its time i need to go. I told don’t wear bra and panty those are mine it my winning trophy. She said hey how can i wear dress without that. I told i don’t know i want those you told me i won fair and square and its my winning momento and don’t worry i buy you a new one next time. She thought sometime and left it on my table and started wearing dress. After fully dressed she came near me and hugged me. She started saying thanks da thank you very much i never forget this day. I told her don’t worry in future i give lot more unforgotable days and kissed her. Then i took her in my bike to her house. On the way to her house she told that “ she never wanted to get separated from the hug after our hug and she wanted to lie down on the bed with me forever. I told ya me too. Then i dropped her near her house around 8.40pm and asked her how she gonna manage in-laws. She told no problem she told them that she is going out with her for a film. I asked so you planned it before itself. She said nothing like that da for safety i told them like that.
Me: clever what if dint take you to my house.
Shobana: simple i would have gone to my friend house truly.
Me: hmmm ok take care
Shobana: thanks da thanks once again
Me: chee loose me too also enjoyed so no thanks and i am glad both helped each other.
She sparkled a cute smile on her lips and waved me and waked away. I was watching her back swinging and once she disappeared i went to my house. I looked into my phone i got 2 missed calls from my girl friend and mom. I called them both that i went out and forgot the phone in house itself. I had dinner and straightaway went to bed. I was thinking the whole event which happened before little while was like dream to me and magic come true. I don’t know when i slept but i was very tired after my two and half hours fuck. All i was thinking is its not the end its just a beginning. 
Like Reply
Next day i waked up little late and around 10.30am shobana called me and i can sense enjoyment in her voice. We talked for an hour and again in the night i called her and we have our roleplay chat. This time it was even interesting since i know her body very well. After that the whole week went with only talking and role play chatting. Her husband returned by Thursday so we couldn’t meet that weekend. Both of us were little worried. She called on Tuesday morning and asked me that if i was free in the evening. I said yes. She told that her in-laws are going to attend a function and hubby will be in office so shall we meet?. I immediately said ok. I reached my house by 5 o clock and had a shower and by 5.30pm she came to my house. For next 3 hours i fucked her in all position and in all places of my house. This time i fucked her in her anal. Initially she dint agree for that but i convinced her for that. I applied some vasiline first and finger fucked her for some time and fucked her anal well with my cock. We were fucked like a wild animals and her moaning sound was all over the house. Our last fuck was in shower in running water. I dropped her by 8.30 near her house and said goodbye. While leaving her i told her that i need to take her out for a weekend. She told me that she will plan it and tell.
Rest of the week went normal. We dint get much opportunity only twice we fucked after that, all in my place. But i keep on asked for the weekend trip. After a month she told me that she is going hydrabad for her friend marriage alone since her husband is on business trip. Marriage is on Tuesday. I had a plan and i told her. Since i am in still training period i could not take leave. I told her to book a train on Friday night itself to hydrabad and told her to come to my place. I separately booked her for Monday morning train. So i can have her for 2 days without any disturbance. Since its her friend marriage her in-laws also dint suspect anything. My plan is to take her to mahabalipuram, since its only 2 days i don’t want to waste much time in travelling. I booked a nice resort for 2 days. Once she reached my house on Friday evening i took her out for dinner and reached house by 9pm. After that we fucked like couple till morning 2 o clock and slept by hugging each other. I waked by 7 in the morning for the nature call and she was sleeping like a new born baby. I got immediate hard on. Slowly went near her and kissed her in the lips and went below for the boobs. She started to shake her body and slightly open her eyes. With small smile in her face she said morning and i had first morning fuck with her. After that i carried her to the shower and took a shower together.  
We got ready by 8.30 and booked car for mahabalipuram. During the travel i used to hug her, started creasing her navel. But she keep on push me away from her because of driver. It was like our honeymoon trip. I dint took much time to reach resort and we checked in. We had our breakfast and went in the room. Till the evening we were fucking like a newly married couple with little rest inbetween. Evening we went to beach like a lovers we were sitting in beach and she used to rest her head in my shoulders. What we talked and all i couldn’t remember but she keep on talking and i used to listen. After some time we started walking near the water. Then i took her to the near by hotel its like grand hotel and had a romantic dinner there. Around 8.30 we reached our room. I told her to open the room. She opened the room and felt surprise. Since i booked room as couple, i told hotel people to decorate the room for honeymoon and paid some money. She was happy and i told her that its our official honeymoon. All the night i fucked her. I dint look in to time, i dint calculate how many time she reached organism or i cummed. I don’t know what time i slept. In the morning she waked me up by giving deep kiss in my mouth. I looked into the time and it showed 11 am. We took bath together and i dint allow her to wear any dress. I ordered lunch in room service and received near the door without allowing room service boy in. He had mischievous smile in his face and he tried to look into the room. I paid him and we had the lunch in naked body. I made her sit on my lap used to feed her. Since she was sitting in my lap my dick got hard again i told her to stand and made her to sit my inserting my dick in her pussy and continued our eating. After lunch i fucked her again and had little nap. In evening she insisted to take her for the beach but i told her that only we had little time and i don’t want to miss it.
So again our fuck game started. Around 8 i ordered food through room service and this time i ordered ice cream along with it. When the food came i told her to go to bathroom since she was naked and i wore a pant and received the food. We had our food and i told her that ice cream is for the special occasion. She looked me questionly.
Once we washed our hands i carried her to the bed and started playing with her. I tied her hand in the bed. First took some ice cream in my mouth and started kissing her with it and exchanged it into her mouth. Then i kept some ice cream on her both boobs and she started to twist like a fish. I like that while she do.  Ice started to melt and flowing in all directions on her boobs. I started to lick it and eating it. Then i kept some ice cream in her navel and started licking it. She is enjoying it and i can see her pussy started leaking. At last  i took some icecream placed it in her pussy. She was trumbling and twisting. I rised her legs upon my shoulder and ice cream melts and started running in to her pussy. Then i started to suck her pussy, ice cream mixed with her pussy juice was were tasty. I kept more ice on her pussy and started sucking it very hardly. She was moaning twisting and started relising her cum with a hard moaning. After sometime i applied some ice cream in my dick and made her suck it. She was eating my dick like a loli pop. Then once again i fucked her well. That night also went were wild and passionate. We slept around 12 o clock because she had to catch a train by 7 in the morning. I booked taxi and left her in train station on time. Before we leaving the resort she thanked me for the wonderful weekend and beautiful honeymoon. I told her that i was wonderful for me too and only small bothering thing was using condom. She also told yes me to dint like wearing condom but what to do i was married. After leaving her in station i went to my house i was tired because of lack of sleeping. I went to office and in evening she called me and said she reached safely but she is tired. I told her the same and slept very early that night.
After that for another 1 year we fucked each other whenever we get opportunity. All the time in my place only. Some time i take her to movie or temple as per her wish and her husband is not aware of it anything. Then i decided to move to abroad for my higher studies because its my ambition and my parents also wanted that always.
Once i was started planning for moving to abroad i told her about. She was happy for me but told that she gonna miss me. After a few days she told me that she want to meet me and we meet in a coffee shop near her area for quick chat. She told me that she want a child that to from me as my remembrance. I was confused first because if her husband finds out it will cause damage to her marriage life. She convinced me that she will manage that. She said that is loving me so much and i made her life happy and she dint think that husband can make her pregnant. So she want my child and I said ok.  Then whenever we fucked i dint use any condom and she dint allow her husband also to fuck her. After one and half month she once called me and told that she was pregnant and she felt very happy. She convinced her husband also that it was his child. That fool also felt for that. After two month i left india and came to new Zealand. While i met her for last time she was 2 month pregnant and she gave me a goodbye fuck. Among 4 girls whom i had fucked my girl friend and shobana were so sad of my missing beucase my sex with them was more intense and i love them both.
Like Reply
hhooooootttttttttttttttt one
Like Reply
Once i reached new Zealand i couldn’t talk to her much due to time different. After 8 months she called me and said that she had boy baby. Baby is healthy and resemble a little like me and little like her. Her husband and in- laws were happy and dint suspect her. After few days she sent the picture of the baby and i was very happy. I am officially father now. Before I started this story i told her that i am going to write the story she said ok. Two days before she called me and said that she reed the story and its bring all the sweet memories back and she misses me. Me to miss her so much. I planned to visit India by November month during that time i planned to visit her and my baby.

Thats the end of the story guys.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:indodesiboy

Hello friends please comment on the story. Its my real story and it ended like that. If any one willing to continue the story i am having few ideas. ideas are

1) I involved her husband in our fucking and made him cockold. We started to fuck in front of him and humiliate him

or

2) I involved my girl friend in our sex and hand threesome.

or

3) i shared shobana with my office colleagues or boss and made her cock slut.

or

4) combination of all 3.

Its your choice friends. I planned to start a new story either my another real story with my girlfriend and her sister or some fantasy story. So please post your comments. As i always say read, enjoy and comment.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nice story.
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
you came in November?
what happened next?
celebrating curves in right place of patli kamar, deep navel, perky mangoes breasts tits, great thigh, gori kudiya or medium tanned skin babes
which gives me heightened pleasure of lust
Like Reply
nice, thanks
Like Reply