Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the reason?
Hi Sarit garu,

Why I'm not allowed to post/send message to Suganya when she accepted my buddy request. Actually I don't know the rules about 'Buddy'
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:Suganya has private messaging disabled
that is the reason.
any member cannot send PM to Suganya
Like Reply
(23-12-2018, 04:06 PM)~rp Wrote: that is the reason.
any member cannot send PM to Suganya

So what is the meaning of accepting buddy request?
Like Reply
at present buddy system is not much useful in communicating directly with other members.

whatever may be the reason,
if a member disables receiving PMs & disables emails then we have to honor that decision.
Like Reply
(23-12-2018, 04:18 PM)Yuvak Wrote: So what is the meaning of accepting buddy request?

In my life I have not used buddy or I have not encountered buddy word in all my more than 7 years experiance in online. I have participated several social network sites and dating sites etc etc. Can you please explain what is the use of accepting my buddy request by Suganya. Unknowingly I have clicked the buddy request to two or more persons, I have not received received any accepting message except Suganya.
Like Reply
(23-12-2018, 04:31 PM)~rp Wrote: at present buddy system is not much useful in communicating directly with other members.

whatever may be the reason,
if a member disables receiving PMs & disables emails then we have to honor that decision.

What you said is quite right sir, to my surprise about accepting my buddy request by Sunganya. I donot find any reason to accept my buddy request by Suganya?
Like Reply
one of the available options at User CP is :
Quote:Automatically accept buddy requests

if that is selected (even by mistake) then Buddy
requests
are accepted without user's consent.

any user can disable receiving PMs at any time.
we do not know the reason unless user informs.

Let us hope that concerned member sees this topic
& enlightens us with the reason for disabling PMs

Let us wait with patience.
Like Reply