Poll: How do u want Aishwarya Rai to be in her new Bondage Avatar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lesbian
20.00%
2 20.00%
Animal
30.00%
3 30.00%
Torture
30.00%
3 30.00%
Humiliation
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aishwarya Rai as a Slave Professor
Photo 
Aishwarya Rai as a Slave Professor

[Image: 20180908_AISH.jpg]

Synopsis

This Story dates back to the days when Aishwarya Rai Won Miss World Award. Instead of choosing acting, she chose doing masters and becoming a professor.

NOTE: This is a Imaginary Story and all images used are Fakes and Most are made by me or Collected from the Web, I thank all the original Fake creators. Please enjoy the story
Bondage is a Art, and art has no boundaries!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contents
Like Reply
Introduction:

After the Miss World Competition, Aishwarya Comes back to  India. She was welcomed in a grant way. Entire Indian media was around her. Her images were all over the News Papers. People were waiting for getting her interview.

In the Airport, she was posted with number of questions. 

“Aishwarya… What was it like when you were crowned as the Miss World?”
“What do you want to say towards fellow beautiful women who are aspiring for the competition”
“When can we expect you on the big screen?”

And so on.

But Aishwarya was not interested in doing interviews or movies, she was focused on Achieving her dream, to become a professor.

Aish was driven by passion and soon joined a famous college for completing her Masters. But after completing the course, she was not able to find a proper job in India that paid her well enough. This made her to search various options in different countries.

She managed to find a university in Russia. The university offered a good pay and also provided lodging for her. Aish was very happy, she prepared everything that she needed to be in Russia and applied for a visa and a change of citizenship.

Her interview for the visa was easy, she completed them and got her visa approval with in few days. She scheduled her trip properly and started from India.

She landed in Russia on a cold Friday evening. Her college had arranged a special vehicle for dropping her to her new home.
The house was of medium size, it had a small hall which had sofa, a large 60” LED TV mounted on the wall. Adjacent to the main hall was the kitchen which was fully furnished. It had a Refrigerator, stove and a Oven. The bedroom was of medium size with a single cot. Aish unloaded her luggage and arranged them onto the cupboard.

She then took a hot shower. She looked at herself through the wall mounted mirror inside the restroom. She was amazed by her looks and majestic assets. Water drops trickled down her curvy boobs. Her nipples were hard and she became aroused. She wanted to masturbate, she took a dildo and started pushing it inside her wet pussy, she was excited. The transparent dildo played with her pussy lips.

She fucked herself with the dildo, after enjoying for 15 minutes, she came on the toilet floor. Aish was completely exhausted, she was breathing heavily and was lying on the floor near her orgasm. After few minutes, she got up and cleaned herself again.

She came out of the room and dressed herself in a nightgown. She heard someone knocking on the door. She went to the door for checking the visitor. An middle aged man of good stance was standing in front of the door. Aish welcomed him inside.

“Hi… Aish I am Mr. Edwin, I am looking after all the accommodation for the Professors and Lecturers who come to this University. By the way when did you come here?”

“Hi… Sir, that’s great, today afternoon”

“Is everything fine here, the room and all other basic needs?”

“Yes Sir, so far it is fine”

He offered her a Visiting Card.

"That’s great to hear. If you want any help you can call me via this number, I am also the assistant for the Principal of the collage”

Aish got the visiting card and kept them safe.

“Sir, I need to get a local network connection and a mobile phone, may  I know where shall I get them in moderate pricing?”

“Ah… Sorry wait a minute, I have some things to give you”

He took a package from his bag and handed them to Aish.

Aish picked the package and opened them. It had all the joining documentation, Citizenship permission and a Mobile phone and a SIM card. Aish was grateful for getting them.

“Thank You so much sir”

“No Problem, and tomorrow you can get your Bank Account and other needs done at our Collage itself. Okay I think that’s it and I will bid you goodbye for today”

Saying this he stood up and went to the door, Aish followed him to the door.

“Thank You once again sir” she told him before he went outside the house.

“No Problem, Happy to help” he hoped into his car and drove away.

Aish closed the door and went to check all the documents again. She inserted the new SIM and powered the new mobile. Soon she received message from the Principal. It was a greeting for getting the post of Biology Lecturer.

Aish was grateful for all the help that was given to her from the management.

She watched some videos and then finally at around 10PM, she switch off the lights and went to her bedroom. She removed her nightgown and slept naked on the bed. She thought about her first day as a professor and was very excited about the next day.

To Be Continued
Like Reply