A House Story
New Story.

Forgive me guys for my poor English.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A House Story

It was Monday morning, as usual Ramji was in his kirana store, instructing his staffs. Ramji is a known wholesale tea seller in that certain part of the town. Tea wholesale is his main business but side by side, he also sells different pooja related stuffs like, incence sticks, candles, plastic glass, thermocol plates etc in his shop. Opens the store at 9 am and closes it 9 pm. A good family man with a beautiful wife Dolly and a daughter Prachi. Small family happy family.

Just as he sat on his chair, he remembered that he forgot to bring the lunch box in hurry. He blamed himself for couple of minutes and then called one of his staffs, Bholu, who is busy sweeping the front of the shop,

“Arey Bholu, sun …. Jaldi se hath dho kar cycle le kar ghar jaa aur malkin se bol ki lunch box ghar par hi chhut gaya hai.” (Hey Bholu, listen…  Quickly wash your hands and take a bicycle to go home and tell Malkin to give you the lunch box. )

“Ok malik” said Bholu and did as told.

Within 15 minutes he reached the house, parked the cycle at a bit distance and went to the gate and knocked. No reply. Again he knocked. Again no reply. Then he knocked repeatedly for few minutes. Still no result. At last he rang the door bell (he prefers knocking rather than using the door bell).

After 3-4 times of repeated pressing of door bell, Malkin Dolly opened the door. Bholu looked at her. Man, She was such a mess. Hairs disheveld a bit, panting, red eyes, drops of sweat on arms and even in the armpits too. The salwar kurti she was wearing, looked messed up too. Salwar kurti looked a bit tight on her body today. By the way, she is fair in complexion and has a figure of 38-34-40. Aged near 35-36.

Panting and irritated she asked,

“Kya hua?” (“What happened?”).

“Ji, Malik lunch box bhool gaye hain… wahi lene aaya hoon.” (“Malik has forgotton the lunch box… He asked me to bring it.”)
Bholu said this shaking. He used to be very scared of Dolly, his malkin. God knows why?

Dolly was about to turn when suddenly David appeared from one of the inside rooms and smilingly looked at Dolly. Dolly too returned the favor with a smile.

Bholu, a guy of age 44 or so, owner of a lean thin body, face full of trimmed short beared, kept looking at both of them surprisingly, as David, the tuition teacher of Prachi, daughter of the house, came near Dolly tucking his shirt into his jeans and then may be he put his right palm on the left cheek of Dolly’s ass and said,

“toh thik hai bhabhi, aaj aata hoon. Shaam mein aaoonga. Aaj to Prachi ka test bhi lena hai.” (“Ok then bhabhi, am coming for now. Will come in evening. Today I have to take a test of Prachi.”).

David pressed the left ass cheek 2-3 times quickly in a very hard way to which Dolly too squealed sexily,

“issss…aaahhhh!!..... Sir!”

David laughed and left the place. Bholu was still standing there dumb-founded. Now Dolly turned towards him and asked him to wait while she brings the lunch box and this was the moment when bholu saw something that gave an itch in his crotch.

Although Dolly was wearing a round necked kurti, but it was in such a position that time; her 1 inch cleavage was easily visible and it surely caught Bholu’s eyes. 

As Dolly went inside a room, Bholu saw his Malkin’s ass first time nicely and it was the very first time that he was filled with immeasurable lust and greed.

------
[+] 3 users Like Bhaiya Ji95's post
Like Reply
So hot .. add some feet teasing in the story too bro
Like Reply
wow good story
Like Reply
Awsome story man whenever u post a story its always awesome
Like Reply
Wow super
Like Reply
awesome starting.hope it will be a low class and high class adult story.
[+] 2 users Like Ron007's post
Like Reply
Big fan
Although I would like to say that
You are hindi is awesome its best of the best
Don't make it Incest
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 2 users Like Theflash's post
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 11:30 AM)Bhaiya Ji95 Wrote: New Story.

Forgive me guys for my poor English.
I didn't read this I directly read the story and I said it before you are hindi is best of the best 
May be Nxt time in hindi
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
That evening,

Prachi was busy with her homeworks when David came for her tuition. The room where he used to teach her remains closed for one hour daily except Sundays (Holiday).

As soon as David entered the room he was flabbergasted to see his student. Prachi was sitting on the edge of a bed with the books and copies on the grey colored fiber table in front of her, as usual. But what made David’s dick twitch was the sight of the beautiful 3 inch dark cleavage which was visible due to the kurti. It was an open neck kurti which was also a bit low cut with no buttons or hooks.

Actually this was the kind of dress that David always loved on a girl’s body. He had an unexplained fetish of seeing a girl’s open bare neck and little bit of chest along with the collar bone. These parts were always enough to give him a solid hard on.

For few minutes he stood there and kept staring at her. Prachi understood this and started smiling, bending her head more down towards the book. She always loved the way her Sir looks at her. She feels more desireable. David came and sat beside her on a chair that was kept for him.

Prachi’s heart started to pace faster. She knows what is going to happen next. And she was eagerly anticipating for that. She was like begging deep inside to happen what she really wants to happen. She thinks that she rightfully deserves that treatment. But little did she know that her mom already had the taste of that treatment few minutes ago when David entered the house.

David knew that his lethal weapon is his smile and he too never missed smiling whenever he needed something. Smilingly, he asked,

“Aaj marks mila?” (“Got marks today?”).

“Nahi Sir, aaj bhi paper nahi dikhaya class mei.” (“No Sir, today also we didn’t get the paper.”).

Prachi replied sadly. And indeed she became sad after hearing David. She really did well this time in the exams but now when it’s the result time; her teachers were really making things hard by keeping them waiting.

“Oh ok… don’t get sad dear. I know you did well this time. Keep the sadness in the back pocket and smile.” David said caressing her right cheek.

“Side pocket nahi hai.” (“I don’t have side pocket.”).

Prachi replied bending her head again towards the opened English book.

“Kyun?” (“Why?”).

David seemed concerened.

Prachi didn’t reply.

Caressing her cheek gently, David pinched her and asked her again,

“Kyun?” (“Why?”).

“Ouuchhh Sir!!.... Dhatt… bahut badmashi karte ho aap.” (“Ouuchhh Sir!!.... Dhatt… You behave so naughty.”).

Prachi did sound of pain.

“To fir jawab do.”  (“Then reply.”).

Prachi remained quiet for few seconds and then blushingly replied,

“Wo aaj maine jeans nahi, Capri pehni hai.”  (“Actually I am in Capri instead of Jeans.”).

Hearing her, David looked down and saw the light green Capri she was wearing. Smiling mischievously, he kept his left palm on her right thigh suddenly and gave a hard press. Prachi shrieked in pain,

“Aaoouuuu…”

“What happened dear student?”  David teased her.

“Sirrr.. Please …. Aisa mat na kariye…”

Prachi pleaded.

But both Prachi and David knew very well that it wasn’t a request but actually an acceptance to carry on with the same action.

David opened his lips to say something and at that very moment the door opened and Dolly entered with a cup of tea and a plate full of biscuits.

-----------------
[+] 2 users Like Bhaiya Ji95's post
Like Reply
Superb narration sir
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 12:34 PM)dannyboy0755 Wrote: So hot .. add some feet teasing in the story too bro

Thanks ... Will try.
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 02:59 PM)ronylol Wrote: wow good story

Thank you Smile
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 05:15 PM)Abstar Wrote: Awsome story man whenever u post a story its always awesome

Thanks a ton man.
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 05:51 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Wow super

Thank You.
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 07:03 PM)Ron007 Wrote: awesome starting.hope it will be a low class and high class  adult story.

Thank You..
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 07:51 PM)Theflash Wrote: Big fan
Although I would like to say that
You are hindi is awesome its best of the best
Don't make it Incest

Thank You so very very much.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 07:53 PM)Theflash Wrote: I didn't read this I directly read the story and I said it before you are hindi is best of the best 
May be Nxt time in hindi

banana banana banana banana banana Heart Heart
Like Reply
David was half lying on the sofa and was enjoying the kissing and sucking of his manhood by Dolly who was kneel down in front of him between his legs. David was giving an intense stare at her face, especially her lips; because he always loved the sucking done by Dolly when she had applied lipsticks. And especially the red color lipstick. David loved the way those two, upper and lower lips opens and used to form an oval shape to take in his dick deep in her mouth; rolling the tongue meanwhile and making little ‘Slurrppp’ sounds.

He had to give a heads up to Dolly for her expertise in giving blowjobs. And also in other ways of handling the dick, i.e;
caressing, kissing, handjob etc. she was a wonder woman!

Whenever he is with Dolly, he couldn’t help himself thinking that how could that middle age idiot Ramji managed to get such a hot wife; or even how he manages to satisfy her, meet her needs?

But today, right now, David wasn’t thinking about that idiot, instead he was lost in the memories of last evening. When he managed to palm Prachi’s cunt even after much of her dalliance, over her light green color Capri, the way she blushed turning her cheeks deep red; all these incidents really worth tons to remember and to get lost in it.

And not only that,

Soft hands of Prachi when grabbed the enlarged dick, when David unzipped his trousers chain and let out the panting dick, which was asking more air to breathe in, the sensation, the feel, all the emotions had begun running all over the body through his erected manhood.

The way she was slowly sliding her soft and smooth palm and fingers all the way from the mushroom head to the bottom of the dick, was so so enchanting that David had almost forgot that he was in room with her tuition student in her very own house!

The feel, the relief, the pleasure, the gratification …. None can ever forget. It’s also like a fantasy, a dream coming true for maximum of the guys nowadays, to have few moments of sexual pleasure with somebody while being in the very own house of that other person (lady), door closed with family members in the other rooms; all the while having a fear of getting caught any moment…..

Right now,

While lying on sofa and having a pleasurable blowjob from his student’s mom, David was really having a hard time judging who was the best blowjober between the two? Is it Dolly? Or is it Prachi?? Because last evening Prachi wasn’t bad either.

The slurping sounds slowly became intense and caught up with a speed. Expert Dolly already had guessed very well that David was going to cum any moment because his dick became real tensed and whenever this happened, Dolly knew very well that what’s coming up next? So, she too increased her sucking speed as her jaws too were paining due to 15 long minutes of continuous sucking.

But alas! Little did she know that it wasn’t her sucking, rather the tender and erotic thoughts about her daughter that were playing games in David’s mind and in little time made his manhood feel rock hard.

David grabbed her left boob with his right hand and started giving soft press over her kurti. He had asked her to pull out her boobs but as it was close to 1 pm, lunch time of her husband, who was coming home since past 3-4 days to have lunch and it was also the time of her daughter to return, Dolly clearly denied the request but also told David that he could do whatever he wants to with her boobs as she hadn’t wore bra, only for his enjoyment.

In no time David sprut out his thick cum all inside her mouth and at that same time pressed both her boobs so hard that tears began to roll down her cheeks.

She tried to take out the dick but David understood her intention and quickly he grabbed her head by her hairs and pushed her more down towards the end of his dick. And with this action, it was like a situation where the master had full control over his slave and Dolly was making the master happy by giving him deep throat.

“Ummmmmmhhhhhppppphhhhh” She groaned in pain while still deep throating him.

She raised her eyes which were red due to pain in her jaws, to look at her boyfriend who was having immense pleasure to see her, whom he thinks as his keep, in such pleasurable pain.

“Ummpphh… Ummmphhhhhh…uuuuummmmmmm….”

She continued groaning.

And in next 5 minutes, David filled her mouth with his warm cum, out of which plenty was swallowed by her. She wanted to puke and make face but deep down in her heart; she actually didn’t want her lover to get offended by her actions. She just got up, went to washroom, got herself cleaned up and again returned to her boyfriend who was now tucking his shirt.
David smiled, walked upto her, hold her chin up and very gently kissed her rosy lips. As he kissed her, she too responded with same love and passion and both got lost in smooching each other for a good 5 minutes. After that, David pressed her voluptuous bum adequately and left the house bidding her a sweet goodbye.

---------------------------
Like Reply
wowwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply