Fantasy Half shave
I am 23 year old girl an software engineer  living in chennai.I had a headshave vow in my native village temple.My hair is mid back length and not in good length.So I decided to get headshave as now the sun is summer.Me along with my friend went to native village and it’s a big festival in my village temple.I am wearing green saree with long hair and lot of flowers in my head.As my turn came I sat in bench and barber started to sprinkle water in my head and wet the wholeft length and made the partition into two.Barber started to shave with razor on one half of head.My friend turned Facebook live to telecast my headshave.I smiled on seeing my headshave in fb. Barber finished shaving on  half of my head.Now my head is one side shave and another side full of hair.Suddenly some violence taken place and everywhere there was some fire and fights.Barber left in middle with my half shaved head.My hubby snatched me outside and I am running with my half shaved head.
[+] 1 user Likes Mottaipriy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hi priya unga story anlla eruku na unag kuda peslalama i like to talk about ur shaved head and other shaved parts
[+] 1 user Likes tamilpayan24's post
Like Reply
(12-03-2020, 03:48 PM)tamilpayan24 Wrote: hi priya unga story anlla eruku na unag kuda peslalama i like to talk about ur shaved head and other shaved parts

Yes.tell .Only headshave.Do you want second part
[+] 2 users Like Mottaipriy's post
Like Reply