Adultery How i married my girlfriend's mom by darshan1980
It was raining heavily, not a usual sight in Chennai. Train was about to reach Central station. I was longing to see my girl, Priya. It is almost 15 days since I met her. I had chicken pox and was under treatment at my native.

I remembered the first day when I met her. I had joined as an Administration incharge in a small company where she works as a clerk. She came to my office to sign the attendance register and wished me “good morning”. I was totally stunned to see a beauty like her, she had a beautiful smile to top her awesome figure. She was around 20 years of age, her nose looked like an angel’s.

“Good morning, sir”, she again told. I was embarrassed to find that I was still looking at her without concentrating on my work. All other staff started laughing at me. I became serious and asked her to sign.

In the coming days, I was waiting for her to come and sign the register. It became an addition and she was captivating me. Her mannerisms and body structure became familiar to me. I found that she had a beautiful navel, where all of us like to lick. She had a curvaceous figure with a big ass. It came to my notice that her left side boob is small compare to other one. I wanted to marry her.

I enquired others about her family, she was a single child to her parents. Her father’s name is nagaraj and mothers name is Padmavathy. She is from a poor family and lives in a slum. Her father was working in a small shop and her mother was a housewife. Eventhough she was from a poor family, her appearance was like a high class woman. She was very ambitious to make money and lead a high class life.

After hearing her background, I backed out knowing that my family will not accept her. Eventhough I was not very good looking, our was a well to do family. I continued my work ignoring her. But destiny made us lovers, infact she made it happen.

When train jerked I came out from my thoughts. I was rushing through the platform to catch an auto to reach my place. While I was entering the auto suddenly a bike raised through the traffic. I saw a glance of the couple, the girl was leaning on the guy holding him tight from the back.

Girl had a resemblance to Priya.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was wondering whether it was Priya. My mobile got robbed and I am very poor in remembering numbers, could not call her as well.

My autorickshaw was running fast but not upto my target. I was craving to reach to her. It could not be Priya.

I remembered our first love making. Priya had come to my house for the first time, she was so innocent. I was staying with one of my friend in an apartment in T-Nagar. When Jagan went to his native, I called Priya to spend the day with me.

She came with a beautiful smile, I immediately pulled her inside my flat. I was afraid that somebody will see her. She has long hairs which were decorated with jasmine flowers. The smell was intoxicating.

I gently gave a kiss to her cheek. I put my hand around her waist and walked to the drawing room. I wanted to kiss her on her lips, but knew that she will not allow me to do that. She checked my rooms and was asking about my belongings. She took my shirt and was wearing it.

I sat her in the sofa, when i looked down i had a great view of her beautiful soft skin, her nipples were hard. I sat on the floor and took her legs in my lap. My eyes found the sight of her open belly. It was a smooth clean belly. Her belly, resembled that of Simran’s, it was spotless. She was looking sexy.

I was patient and was ready for the waiting game.

Like Reply
I kissed her feet. My hand moved upwards but she stopped me. She was shivering, but her face was shining. We both knew that we are in it.

I pulled her into my lap and tried to kiss her. Our lips touched each others. She immediately jumped from my lap and ran into the kitchen. I went behind her.

She was standing near the sink washing her face. I stood behind her and put my hand through her arms. I touched her breasts from the sides, she was very delicate.

I started caressing her breasts. My hands touched her nipple on top of the dress. Her sari top fell down, she blushed and water from the tap hit us hard.

She cuddled me. She is very tall and almost comes upto my nose. “I want to kiss you forever, Shall i?” I Asked her. She said “yes” in a low voice looking into my eyes.

Pleasure had no bound on hearing that, I took her face in my arms and kissed her neck moving towards her lips. Priya was wheezing..... and with opened mouth looked me like a starving female, desire and arousal was obviously visible in her eyes.

Priya lifted up her eyes and then looked into my face and kissed me full. We were like mad dogs, both our tongues met. We tasted each other’s saliva.

I slowly chewed her lower lips, it was heaven. Her saliva tasted like honey. I am on full moon. She responded and started biting my upper lip. This continued for few minutes.

Her smell was enthralling, our bodies were in a wrap and kissing to the fullest. We both fell down to the floor, still keeping our lips intact.

That was the beginning.
Like Reply
She suddenly broke the kiss and ran into our bed room. I went behind her. We did not have any cot in our bed room. The room was used to drain our clothes. I pulled her towards me and kissed her again. This time it lasted few more minutes. Both of us were panting heavily.

I took her in my arms and carried her into the living room. Even though she was tall I could carry her with ease since she was lean.

As in all bachelor houses, our room did not have much furniture. We only had a single seated sofa which was given by our house owner. TV was kept in a small stool towards the corner of the room. And we usually sleep in the living room on beds in the floor. Beds were folded besides the sofa.

I sat in the sofa with Priya in my arms. Her sari was falling down exposing her belly. She had long hair, due to the weight of her hair her head was slightly bending towards the floor.

I planted a kiss in her belly and licked her navel. It was delicious. She quivered, I saw sweat flowing from her navel towards her pussy, I lapped up the sweat from her navel.

She had small hairs going down her pussy from her navel. It was a straight line, but you should close look to see those hairs, it was so tiny and golden in colour. I was seeing it for the first time.

“What are you doing to me?”, Priya asked.

“I am drinking honey from my lover”, I replied.

I again started licking her navel, putting my tongue deep into the valleys of her navel. She had the most beautiful navel I have ever seen.

She started moaning….
Like Reply
She was under my control now.

After licking her navel I removed her pallu and undid her blouse buttons and removed it. Immediately she jumped from my lap and started running towards the bed room. I tried to catch her, but I could catch only the hook of her brassier and it fell down

I saw her naked back, it was beautiful. I went behind her into the room. But by this time, she again took my shirt and wore it in the opposite side. I went and caught her from behind

Her back was naked, but I could not see her boobs since she has covered it with my shirt. I put my hands inside the shirt and caught her boobs from back on both sides.

Her boobs were big I started circling my fingers over the nipples.

I pushed her holding her boobs and brought her back to the living room. My hands were still inside her shirt holding her boobs. I removed my hand and spread the bed.

She was now on her back lying on the bed, holding the shirt by the end. I placed my hands on her boobs, on top of her shirt. She closed her eyes. I started to lift the shirt over her head. She was not giving it up. She did not co-operate and I failed in my attempt.

I again got hold of her boobs and put my mouth over it, licking and sucking her tits over her shirt. I started licking only the tip of her left nipple.

Priya was dying in pleasure. I then shifted to her other nipple. I continued this for few more minutes.

Now Priya was sitting on the bed, in an odd dress -shirt on top, bare midriff, and a long skirt (she was wearing a half sari, and the sari already came out leaving her with the skirt).

She had a shy expression on her face. I kissed her all over her neck and gave a gentle bite on her left ear.

I was lying over her and started smooching on her lovely lips. Priya responded equally and we tasted each other’s tongue. I knew that she was starting to get aroused.

I then started licking her from neck, to her boobs (of course over the shirt) till her sexy navel. I started licking her navel and at the same time pressed her boobies with both hands. Her hands were running over my hair.

Priya was enjoying. She was moaning and shouting my name in pleasure, “Ah...ah...Ramesh... Ah...”

"Priya...your tits are hard......round, and protruding...Shall I see it!!”.

But still she was not willing to show her tits to me.

I tried to catch her skirt. Priya was expecting this.

“Wait” she replied.

She quickly released the hook of her skirt. The skirt was very loose now and she pulled it down all the way, revealing her panty to me.

I was stunned. She was not willing to show me her boobs, but she was easily giving her skirt to me.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Priya was lying in her red panty now.

I could feel my pulse quicken as she undid the buttons of my shirt and pant. I stood to help her to remove it.

She could see the bulge of my underwear expanding from where I was standing.

I slowly helped her leg back and then held her right leg and lifted it. The skirt was of a thin material and it rose up all the way displaying Priya’s pussy to me.

Since it was a half saree, she was not wearing any petty coat.

I ran my fingers over the panty and made a circle around her pussy. Priya was not even trying to stop me. She was enjoying it.

I knew that I had her in my full control now.

My hands were slowly on top of her panties and trying to pull it down.

"Hmmm, so you want this….” She managed to say.

Before she could think I pulled it down and the panty lay besides my pant and shirt.

I saw her beautiful pussy lips which were wet. I moved my lips further down and planted a kiss on her pussy.

She jerked out in pleasure. I spread her legs and put my head between her legs.

She was breathing heavily. I went down and kissed her pussy. It was a long wet kiss as my tongue found every inch of her vagina. She was wriggling in my arms.

I began licking her vigorously and Priya loved it. She started to moan.

Ah..ah,.,,ah...ah,,no.….no…,,,hahhhhhhhhh..ahhhh..!!

I quickly pulled my underwear down. She helped me to bring it out of my legs.
Like Reply
There lies my beauty with her pussy inviting me. I stood admiring her pussy and slowly pressed it. She let out a moan.

My middle finger found its way to her vagina with great difficult and I slowly rubbed it. Her pussy was very tight.

I started to finger fuck her. “Slowly..Slowly…”, she said.

I increased the speed and inserted one more finger. Priya was over the moon. She was moaning and making sounds. I had a doubt whether my neighbors will hear her moans.

Her eyes were closed and she was still moaning loudly. I then started vigorously fucking her pussy with my fingers. My fingers went deep down her pussy and she was moaning uncontrollably. Her whole body shook with each fuck. Just when she was to get her first orgasm, I stopped. She was in state of begging.

“Please don’t stop, do me…do me…”, she started crying.

Priya lost all her control as she was taken to the world of unexplainable pleasure.

I again started fingering faster drilling deep inside her. I increased my fingering in rhythm to her movements. She started to fuck my finger with her pussy.

“nooo...ahhhh......ahhhh...ahhhh..noooo”, Priya shuddered confirming the first wave of orgasm hitting her.

She held my head with her hands in a hard way. Her ass came up to meet my finger…She was so desperate.

I did not stop there and fingered her harder. She was on the verge of her second orgasm and clutched my head as hard as I felt her orgasm hitting me. It made her weak. Tears rolled out of Priya’s eyes as she slumped on to the bed.

I made her to spread the legs apart and buried my face in her lovely pussy and began licking it. I was licking her sensuously which was having an effect on Priya. Her juices began to flow again and I quickly licked them all. It tasted incredible.

I lay on my back and pulled her legs over my mouth. She had big ass and the valley was staring at my face, Imade her to lift her legs.

I revisited my lovely place...
Like Reply
I took my penis to her mouth. I wanted her to suck it. She lifted her head and took my organ in her hand. She gave a kiss to the tip. I was eager to put it inside, but she pulled it away. She was not that kind of girl who will give a blow job. I was unhappy.

I raised her legs in my hands and guided my cock to the opening of her cunt. The wet, freshly orgasmed pussy welcomed my cock but it did not go in one stroke. I slowly pushed it inside, it took me some time to put it fully inside.

Priya cried in pain, “Ramesh, it’s not going,,,ohhhh..pls pull it out ahhhh...pls...!!

I realized that this is the first time for her. She was crying in pain………

I let her legs go off and she locked them behind my back. I lowered myself over her, grabbing her shoulders from under my arms and started stroking.

After few strokes, I started thrusting harder and faster.

The pain had already transformed into pleasure.

She started moaning again as another orgasm started getting close and as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Priya started moaning again, “Oh gooooooooooooddddddddd.....!!

I increased the speed and started fucking fast.

She moaned in pleasure, “ah...ah...uuuuuuummm....fuck me more........fuck me……..”

Her sound was like jingles to me. I was proud fucking my girlfriend who was moaning in pleasure.

I pushed in deeper and I gripped her. I thrust with such high force that at the end of it, liquids started flowing out of her vagina. I still continued.

I fully penetrated her and started pounding her making sound like saaap... sappp... sappppp.....saaapppp..!!

Priya loved this new experience, her virgin pussy was just broked by her lovers cock.

Priya was shouting like mad, she was lost in lust, she was getting the ultimate pleasure of sex...and only I could provide her that.

Priya chanted, “Love you …love you Ramesh…”

I fucked her for almost half an hour and took my cock out and ejaculated on her pussy.

She was perfectly satisfied. She got the deepest pleasure of sex but was exhausted.

I grabbed her face and pulled her for a kiss and she enthusiastically responded. We spent the next several minutes in each others’ arms, kissing and cuddling.

I fucked her in all positions that day. Both of us enjoyed that day. We stopped counting how many time Priya had orgasms.

That was the beginning, we fucked many times. But what perplexed me was that she did not show me the boobs to me in any of our fuck.

The only time i could see her boob was once when her blouse got torn and her left boob was visible to me through the torn fabric. I licked her nipple through the opening at that time.
Like Reply
Autorickshaw reached my place. Jagan was waiting for me. He enquired me about my health. I had few scars left, the remainings of chicken pox.

He was more eager to know whether my parents had agreed for my marriage with priya.

Of late, she was troubling me to convince my parents about our marriage. One day she introduced her father, Nagaraj to me. He was a lean, silent man whom i thought i can manage easily. I know that Nagaraj liked me in our first meeting. He did not know that i am going to marry his daughter. I did not see her mother that day.

I wanted to convince my parents first, who was opposing to marry a girl from a poor surrounding, which i made with great effort.

I showed them the pictures of priya. They liked her picture. I explained that they are from a poor family but did not explain the gap between both our families.

All those days, when i was sick, i was spending my time with her photos. I have taken separate photos of her navel, ass, pussy (offcourse she did not allow photos of her boobs), which i cherished during those period.

I dont know how many times i would have kissed her navel and pussy.

It came to my mind all our fucking sessions. We were like married people, had already started planning our family.

But she always doubted about our marriage, because she knew that i will not marry her without my parents acceptance.

I told Jagan about the good news and distributed sweets to him.

Next day, I rushed to my office to see my girl. I got a shock when i joined the office. I was the head of the administration department, but when i entered it i saw somebody else sitting in my chair and it was Vasu.

I realized that they have appointed Vasu as Administration manager above me. Now i have to report to him. I knew Vasu from my earlier company. We both were working together. Vasu was a flirt and i know that he has cheated many girls.

Many times, parents of girls has come to our office in search of Vasu. There are also instances where he has fucked many aunties in our neighbourhood. I always kept away from him and he knew that i did not like him.

Those days, i did not see Priya much. Whenever i saw her, she just smiled and went away. I tried her over the phone, but she was not picking it up. I wanted to talk to her when Vasu was not there.

Vasu had an eye on all girls. I had to warn Priya about him. Vasu knows that i know everything about him. It was a shock to me when he became my boss. I knew that he was not qualified to become an admin manager.

But more shocking news was about to come.......
Like Reply
Next day I decided to go to Priya’s house.

Her house was in a slum. Somehow, I was able to find her house. Her house was with Asbestos sheet as roof and had only two rooms, one kitchen and one bed room. There was only a stool to sit.

When I reached there Priya has not come from office. I could only meet Nagaraj. Her mother was not there. He told me that both of them have gone for work. It seems that he was not working anymore.

I told him, I am Priya’s colleague and waited for her to come. I wanted to give her a surprise.

Suddenly I bike came outside her house, Nagaraj went out to see who it is. He came back and told Priya has come.

Priya came alone to the house. I was thinking who has dropped her. She was indeed shocked to see me. “Ramesh, You!!!”

I wanted to break the news in front of her.

"I want to tell you that we both are in Love and I have come here to get your approval for our marriage”, I told Nagaraj.

"No….no.. we are not in love, he is lying”, Priya immediately told to her father.

I thought she is joking. Nagaraj was also taken aback.

"Son, Priya’s marriage is already fixed”, Nagaraj told me.

I found tremors under my feet. I thought I have fell into deep excavation.

"With whom?” I asked.

“With her boss…I think you know him…Vasu”

I fell down from the stool.
Like Reply
I was in the waiting area of Dubai airport. My flight was scheduled at 6pm. There was still 3 more hours to go. I am on my way back to Chennai transit through Dubai after spending 3 years in USA.

I did not come back at all during this period. And I did not have any place to go, I was already thrown out from my house owing to my bad behavior.

After the incident with Priya I became a drunkard and womanizer. I fucked all types of woman, young or old, desi or foreign, student or teacher, and eventually I was caught fucking our neighboring aunty and was thrown out from my house.

With my working experience, I could get a job visa to USA and was spenting my life there. All these years I was eager to comeback and visit my places, to know what happened to Priya and Vasu. Whatever happened during that period came as a flash to my mind.

I remembered the struggles I have made after I return from Priya’s house. I pleaded both to Priya and her father about Vasu’s true nature but they were not listening to me. In fact they called their neighbors to throw me out of their house. But I challenged them to finalize the marriage with Vasu.

I worked for some more days in that company but lost the job when I hit Vasu in his face. Priya had started roaming openly with Vasu in his bike and people had started to call me cuckold which prompted me to hit him.

Seeing one’s girlfriend roaming around in front of you, crushing your heart, was more painful than the humiliation I suffered from others. I started drinking…and…..

I again met her shamelessly and tried to patch up our relationship. It fell on deaf ears but I succeeded in showing her father a clipping of sex between Vasu and Priya. Seeing the clip Nagaraj understood that her daughter is in danger. I asked him to go to Vasu’s house and demand marriage from him.

Next day, Nagaraj and Padmavathy went to Vasu’s family and demanded marriage. Vasu was also from a well to do family and his father did call Vasu to check the happenings.

Vasu blatantly told his father that he was just friendly with Priya and told him that how can he marry her when he knew that she was sleeping with Ramesh. Priya’s parents came home inconsolably after they were kicked out from Vasu’s house.

They came and complained in the company and both, Priya and Vasu, were terminated from the company. After that i did not see them at all.

I was little happy that I atleast I could do that to them with the help of that clip. I had obtained it with the help of Jagan, One day he told me that he saw Priya going to Vasu’s place in the week end.

Jagan used to do electric works for the owner of that house. He went there and told that house owner has asked him to do some electric works and unknowingly fixed two cameras in his room.

We were waiting for the week end to finish, to know what is captured in the video. Video was kept at two hidden places at good angles.

Next day, Jagan handed over the camera to me. I put the card in my laptop and opened it.
Like Reply
I forwarded the clip till the entry of Priya.

I saw Vasu opening the room and welcomed Priya with a steamy kiss. She was wearing a red churidar. He was not wearing any shirt, just a lungi only.

Vasu pulled priya to him like a hungry dog. She was not that willing to go to him. She was catching the ends of her churidar, from which I understood that they have fucked earlier also.

She knew what he is going to do. He caught hold of her hands and pulled her pant down. Now she was wearing a top only which covered her ass. I had placed one camera on top of the door and the other near the bed.

From the top camera, I could see only the back of Priya. Vasu pulled up her top and her panty was visible to me. He again started kissing her, and unhooks her brassiere. It fell down to her feet and joined the other dresses.

I was eager to see her boobs, but from the door camera it was not visible. I immediately switched over to the other camera, but since it was in left side, I could see only her left boob.

Her breast was hard and erect. She had big breast which was looking absolutely beautiful. Her breast was shining. It curved to the top and her nipple was pointed up. It was a great sight. I wanted to lick her breast. My hand automatically went to my dick.

Vasu was kissing her hard and she started to enjoy the mood and soon kissed him back. She then grabbed his head with her hands and pressed it towards her breast. Vasu was sitting near the edge of the bed and Priya was standing. So she had to reach to his head with her hand and pulls him towards her breasts.

Vasu took her breast as much as possible in his mouth and started sucking it hard and moving his tongue all over it. I could hear her increased breathing. He took her entire areola in her mouth.

She started to move her fingers through his hair gently. Soon she was moving her hand on his back very slowly.

Vasu was sucking vigorously. She did not make any attempt to stop him. I knew she is enjoying this.

Vasu’s right hand went inside her panty and was feeling her pussy. She started moaning.

"Ahhhh…..Ah…..Ohhh…..”

She then moved closer to him by grabbing his back with one hand and head with the other. She then put her thigh on his thigh and began to moan again as he started finger fucking her recklessly.

He was sucking her boobs and simultaneously finger fucking her. She started shaking, and when he inserted more fingers she screamed with excitement. Her breathing and moaning increased as she was reaching her climax.

But eventually she could no more hold on and worn out. She clasped his hair and sat on his lap while he removed her panty completely.

I don’t know what my feeling was. One side I was sad seeing her fucking another man, but another side of me wanted more.

She stood and turned on to her side facing me and I saw the shocking seen.
Like Reply
Now I know why she was not showing her boobs to me. Her right boob was shabbily burnt. The burn skin was still showing. Afterwards, I came to know that her Mami had poured hot water on her when she was young due to which she had burn skin bubble on her boob.

That was the reason she was not showing her boobs to me. She felt that I will not love her if I see her burn marks. He would have forcefully fucked her earlier and hence she did not have a choice to hide her boobs to Vasu.

I could not believe my eyes on what was going out there. She bent with her ass touching the front portion of his lungi. She started twerking her ass. It was a great sight.

She was looking so seductive, I was excited with anticipation, my dick was already up and now it was stiff like a rock.

More Priya did this, the more interest he started to show in her. He threw his lungi and became naked in a minute. I saw his cock for the first time. It was an average one, and certainly smaller than mine.

Priya turned and took his cock in her hands. She slowly and nicely toyed with his cock and licked his precum. Priya teased him further by licking away his precum on her hand.

Vasu was feeling her body quite nicely. He guided her face towards his hard dick as they looked each other. Priya gave him a much awaited blowjob.

She seems to be an expert in blowjob. It was surprising for me, as she has not done this to me.

Her body trembled and she started moaning. Watching her greedily suck his cock only increased my levels of horniness.

"Turn around.." he demanded...

She turned around and bent over, pushing her ass up high in the air.

She had her ass raised and front lowered. He ran his hands along her butt crack, and kissed her buttock, she giggled with the ticklish feeling in the butt. He then entered her pussy from the back. He started fondling her breasts with his hands and pinched her nipples.

Her firm ass touched my abs as he started fucking Priya in doggy style. He increased his speed and power. He took his cock out from her pussy and put his finger in her tight ass, and furiously rubbed her hard clit, as she was struggling under him.

Her pussy was dripping wet. He knew that she is waiting for him to fill her pussy.

As if to satisfy her need, he placed his cock against her soaking wet opening.

Her reaction was as if she was begging him to put his cock back inside her. She shoved her ass back to him, and his cock moved further inside her. She was so wet that the slight push resulted in his cock becoming fully buried deep in her pussy.

He was teasing her, with small fucks. She demanded him more fuck.

"Vasu... Fuck me harder...Please....i want more..."

I realized that she has become a slut.

The transformation from that innocent beauty to this sexy slut was visible.
Like Reply
He started fucking her vigorously.

"Ah....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Priya.... I want to fuck you harder…Ahhhhhh….."

"Fuck me more Vasu..."

Hearing that he ferociously turned her towards him. She was now facing him with one of her legs on top of his shoulders.

Their lips passionately embrace each other whenever he thrust his dick inside her. Her nipples were erect as she rubbed herself against his chest.

After kissing her for few minutes he fondled and kissed her busty tits.

She cupped her breasts in her palms, presented them to him. He even started to lick the burned bubbles. The scene was very erotic.

Suddenly she squirted. Her cum began spurting from her pussy, she screamed and moaned even louder than before.

She had a wonderful orgasm. She did not seem to move. She was just enjoying the feelings. She wanted to settle on her orgasm. She lay on his chest, with one of her legs on his shoulder.

I did not know that she is so flexible.

As they both came down from the intensity of her orgasms, they remained coupled together. He slowly slid his cock back and forth in her pussy.

Priya: "Fuck me again Vasu…. I am feeling so hornyyyyy. ….Ahhhhhh….” she again started moaning.

There was no fear or shame, it was pure lust. They started fucking hard again. The hard fucks wrecked havoc in her body and mind. Her hips tightened and she screamed like a slut as she convulsed.

He carried her and laid her down in the floor. He spread eagled her legs. With one hand he positioned his cock at her opening, and pushed inside, she immediately put a hand on her abdomen for support.

He pushed his cock inside, though soft Priya had great control over her vagina muscles.

She bit her lips, and kept saying slowly, “Hard…hard”.

Then she shook and was going out of control, she made a “Ohhhh….” moan and breathing heavily trying to resist screaming.

With every push, her breath would stop, and she would raise her breasts, while her head would go back, her eyes would close, and she would moan “Ahhhh…..”

She was missing her breaths like someone does in a lot of pain, her abdomens gave some intense jerks.

He also moaned loudly as he once again inserted deep inside her. I knew he was on the verge of shooting inside her.

I was curious to know whether she will allow him to do that. I thought she did not care whether he marries her or not. All she wanted was a release. She held her pussy tightly. She was splashing from deep inside her as well.

When she felt that he is about to cum, she pulled his cock out. His stream of cum outside her pussy must have triggered something inside her. Yet again she orgasmed.

She was totally exhausted and laid down in the room. It took a lot out of her to move one of her hands to her crotch. She, however, hid her nipples with the other hand nicely. Her sides of boobs were left totally exposed.

Fully drained, they stood face-to-face and pressed their bodies together. Wrapping their arms around each other, they just held each other close. Her fleshy butt was completely in my sight, nice and round.

I saw both of them jealously and remembered about our steamy sessions and there was so much love in that moment. I had treated her godly.

Here there is only sex, no love to be seen. Today she felt nothing, totally numb. Her body, her curves, her boobs, her pussy were totally exposed and she looked like a spent slut.

I enjoyed the alien in her, but it was painful too.

She went down and took his cock again.
Like Reply
i was watching her holding his cock again.

“I want it “, her voice faded.

This got him excited, he understood that she is at her mercy, she again started sucking. He pushed it inside her mouth and increased his speed.

There was a squeaking sound from her mouth, and his cock poked her mouth walls every time he pushed in.

He started moaning, I knew he was going to climax, his cock jerked.

He grabbed her head tightly and finally shot directly in her mouth.

I kept watching my girlfriend swallowinng his semen.

She had no shame left. I looked at her again, but her extreme humiliation has not yet come.

I saw him standing up and pissing all over her. She drained in his piss. She was unable to resist or to speak. She was indeed treated as his slave.

I came back to my senses. Flight was about to land in Chennai.

I was wondering to know why Priya chose Vasu over me.

His cock was much smaller than me and he also did not possess any techniques which I used to do while fucking Priya.

He was treating her like a dirt whereas I was treating her like a flower. May be the money and position which Vasu has better than me, might have prompted Priya to chose him.

I reached Chennai on time, and there is nobody to pick me from Airport. I took a taxi to my old house.

After Jagan has moved to Delhi I bought this house and have kept it for myself. I lived alone there. Since I am a rich man now, I had all furniture in my house.

Days passed by, one day I heard my calling bell ringing.

I looked through the window to see who it is.

I saw a gorgeous lady standing there, waiting for me to open the door.
Like Reply
Woman, standing outside, was wearing a nylon sari, which was a decent normal one. And her face shined like an actress. I watched in disbelief that even in that normal sari, she is looking sexy.

I opened the door to welcome her.

I looked at her from top to the bottom. She looked like a classy lady. Her chest was so tight that even in that Sari it revealed that she possesses huge boobs. Maybe around 38-40 in size.

She was wearing the saree in a very conservative manner and there was nothing vulgar in the dress. But still I could make out that her blouse was tight and her nipples were protruding. The tightness made her boobs big but even otherwise it seems larger.

She had a sindoor on her forehead and her mangalsutra was hanging down into her huge shapely boobs.

My eyes were engrossed on this sexy lady that I did not notice the surrounding.

Woman realized that I am busy ogling at her and came forward to me.

While she walked her huge tits bounced and since I was on top of the steps I could see the whole cleavage.

She started caressing her hairs and said, "I’m Padma..and he is Nagaraj. We are Priya’s parents."

Suddenly I realized that she is not alone. There was Nagaraj, who was standing there submissively besides Padma.
Then I noticed a movement behind Padma, …and there she is….. Priya. I was seeing her after 3 years. She looked a bit tired and her charming face has faded a little.

Padma looked at me to see my reaction. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

I said, “Please come inside”

I asked them to sit and showed them the sofa, all three of them moved their asses.

Just as they moved towards the sofa I could size up Padma again. She had a curvaceous ass. It was about 40 in size. I have not seen a girl/woman like this with heavy boobs and big ass and I could make out that she had a small midriff.

Her features were similar to Coco Austin, Kim or Amber rose. But Coco was small, Kim and Amber were little dark in complexion. She was better than all of them put together and she had a beautiful face to add.

Nagaraj started speaking, “We have come here to accept your proposal for Priya”.

I immediately stood and gave a slap on Nagaraj’s face.
Like Reply
Nagaraj was frightened to the core.

“Are you not ashamed to ask me this question?” I asked.

“Please pardon me…..we made a mistake”, he was shivering.

“How dare you have come to me for proposing a girl whose fucking film I had shown to you”, I was mad.

“We will listen whatever you tell… but please please marry Priya”, he was pleading.

I was furious and lifted my hand to hit him again. Suddenly, I felt a soft hand holding me.

I turned back and saw that it was Padma who was behind me who was holding my hand. She was persuading me not to hit him. My elbow was touching her boobs, it felt so nice that all my anger vanished. I confirmed that she has enormous boobs and it is real.

She convinced me to sit down and started to explain. Nagaraj become silent, and Padma started narrating what had happened after I left.

After the rejection from Vasu, with neighbors’ help they had filed a case against him. But Vasu’s parents were strong politically also. security officer supported them. One day a security officer inspector came to their house and scared them to withdraw the case.

Since then Vasu started coming publically and started elaborating their sexual deeds publically to all. Nagaraj and Padma decided to marry her off, but because of Vasu’s story, no one was willing to marry her.

They diddn’t have money to leave the place and shift their house somewhere else. They got this house from government sources which had a non selling clause and hence they could not sell this.

Their only savior was me, who knows the entire story.

“That’s why we have come to you, Priya made a mistake of accepting Vasu and ignoring you. Had I was there on that day when you came, we wouldn’t have come here today”, Padma explained.

Priya was sitting silently with tears falling down.

Padma’s eyes were inviting and I could not say no to her.

I was in a dilemma. If I say no, I will not see this beauty, Padma, in my whole life and if I say yes I have to live my whole life with this slut, Priya, there was desire in my eyes and revenge on my mind.

Desire was for Padma and Revenge meant for Priya.

I decided to play a game.

“I would have accepted your apologies, had I not seen her fucking.” I purposely used the word fucking.

“She made that mistake only once, which you have captured in camera. We will delete it”, Padma said. I knew that Padma is lying to me, since Vasu was storytelling to all neighborhoods.

“I have captured it, so I know there is no other copy available. I’m worried more about the content of the video” I said.

“We didn’t get you”, Padma was uncertain.

“Priya do not have proper tits….or rather she has a burnt tit”, I saw priya’s shocked face.

“Well….” Padma searched for words.

“It happened in her younger age when her aunt put boiled water on her. Her other boob is okay”, Padma blushed.

“I love to feel boobs of my wife….and I am a virgin, I wanted to fuck someone else to get it even with her”, I stressed on F words. I was sure that Priya could not tell about our sexual escapades at this juncture.

Both Nagaraj and Padma looked at each other and sat silently. Priya started crying loudly.

“Stop, Priya…all this is because of you”, Padma shouted.

Padma lifted herself from the sofa and fell down to my feet.

Holding my legs she pleaded, “Please forgive her….we all will be your slaves”.

I realized that this lady has more power and sense that her husband. Nagaraj was a wimp, his wife was running the show in their house. That’s why whenever I went to their house I could not see her. She was a hard working woman and earned bread and butter for their family.

The whole atmosphere in that room changed, all of them where in my control. And they all waited for my answer.

When she was holding my legs, I peeped through her blouse , her valley was visible and those tits…Ohho..it was inviting.

I could not hold anymore, I caught her shoulders and made her to sit.

“I agree that I will not fuck outside…but I do need good boobs to feel, which you should arrange”, I bizarrely proposed. Now I know that their options are limited.

“How will any girl except your weird demand…Will anybody come willingly to allow some unknown to caress their boobs”, she was angry.

“Ask anyone from your family or friends…who knows all your stories”

“If it is for one time, we can arrange..” Padma stared at Nagaraj when he told this.

“I should have one till we can do a plastic surgery”, I demanded

“We tried that..but could not do that…doctor told it is too late to do that. And no one is there in our family or friend circle who will come to do this”, Padma said.

“Then, why can’t you help your daughter?” I said looking into Padma’s eyes.
Like Reply
Nagaraj stood and tried to hit me. I caught his hand and toss him down. He started crying.

I went and kicked him and was lifting my leg again to kick him, Padma immediately caught my leg and begged me.

“Please do not harm him. It is very difficult for us to digest that you are asking me to show my body to a person who is going to marry my daughter”

“No, I did not ask you to show your body. I referred only your boobs, cause your daughter doesn’t have it and you are asking me to marry her”

Priya was silent all this time and was staring at me.

She couldn’t understand this new ‘Ramesh, who has changed a lot. She did not know that it was she who has brought this new ‘Ramesh’ alive.

“I will marry Priya only if you promise to allow me to fondle some boobs, I don’t mind if it is yours or any other women’s. If you are allowing me to fondle your boobs, then our secret will not go out from the house, whereas if you bring any other woman, the news will be in public”. I told to Padma.

I knew that if this is not going to work, then I can still use the blackmailing option with the video.

Priya intervened, “I don’t want to get marry. I will stay single”.

“I will become old and will not be able to work, and who will take care of us then”, Padma told Priya. She was completely ignoring Nagaraj.

There was silence in the room, I was sizing Padma in the mean time.

She was sad and angry, but still her boobs were rising. Her mangalsutra went deeper inside her cleavage. Her curves were beautiful and there was sweat at the tip of her nose. I wanted to hug her then and there, wanted to lick that nose.

And suddenly Padma lifted her head, “Ok, I agree. But you have to take all of us to US”

I understood that they have studied me well before coming here. I had a doubt now whether Padma is also money minded like Priya.

“I want their consent also”, I pointed to Priya and Nagaraj.

Priya’s bowed her head in shame. Nagaraj feebly shook his head. I was convinced that he is not been considered in their family at all, Padma did not even looked at him when she said ok to me.

“Now, decide on the wedding day”, Padma was becoming bolder.

“Before that I need to be convinced about something”, I disputed

“What?” All faces where at me.

“I need to check your boobs, I don’t want yours to be similar to Priya’s”, I fix the last nail in the coffin.
Like Reply
Padma walked besides me to my bed room. I had to wait inside the room for some time till Padma enter the room. When I was closing the room I saw that Priya’s and Nagaraj’s eyes are glued to the room.

I looked at Padma’s face, she was very angry for the happenings. She walked to the opposite side of the room, swaying her ass and stood near the wall with her back facing it and immediately removed her pallu and said,

“Here it is…come and see my boobs”

She was breathing heavily now. I saw her that even though she was standing still, she was actually rubbing her ass to the wall in distress.

Her open invitation made me to concentrate on her upper body. Her blouse was neatly stitched, but it was having difficulty to contain her twin globes into it, as the cups were rather small. She somehow managed to wear it, but the top hook of the blouse looked like it was about to be broke, and ample fair cleavage remained exposed to me.

I instantly took her pallu adjusted it back, and made sure that the pallu covers her boobs fully.

“I have not come here to harass you but to love you. In fact I’have done with Priya and was not willing to have her in my life again. But I am bewildered seeing your beauty. I have not seen anyone in my life so beautiful like you. I wanted to be with you, at your side, at your disposal. This marriage is happening only because of you”, Padma was stunned hearing my words.

I boldly went to her and kissed right at the centre of her cleavage. She gasped.

I pulled her to the friend and stood behind her. I placed my arms under her armpits and held her boobs and pressed her cups. I started cupping her right breast and then gave it a very good squeeze from over her blouse. Then I repeated it to her left breast. Padma started to tremble, but was silent. She could not respond to the sudden turn of events.

When I was doing this Padma tried to move towards the front, which made me to pull her back. I got the feeling of her beautiful ass. It was round, big, full of flesh. Her ass was so shapely that both her globes were standing separately. I made the most of it by pushing my crotch in between her globes. My cock seemed to be more stiff now and was pushing towards her love gate very ardently over her sari.

I was also continuing what I have been doing, massaging her boobs with both my hands. She was getting adequately aroused now due to this continuous male touching, holding, and squeezing of her milk tanks. After sometime, her boobs began to get harder. I almost toyed with her blouse-covered flesh.

I started poking with my fingers along her side boobs and tried to trace her nipple over the blouse and bra. I was checking her blouse at different parts, feeling her armpits, the side boobs, and the cups, where her huge mountains stayed.

Her armpits were wet already and I lowered my eyes to note that sweat was flowing from her neck towards the valley inside her blouse. My warm touch and breathing made her nipples stiff and her boobs started going up and down.

I got my face even closer to her melons and licked her sweat from her neck. I could feel my breath bouncing off her boobs. I turned her to face me and her pallu again fell down.

I looked into her eyes and did not see any anger in her eyes now. I poked my nose deep into her cleavage and also started licking her sweat from the valley. I then kissed her nipple over her blouse and held her right breast nipple in between my teeth. She started to move and held my head tightly.

I then inserted my left hand inside her blouse. I was eager to feel her upper breast area and her boobs tempted to bulge out as it is very big to hold in those small cups.

My palms felt her upper breasts, and outlined it. My fingers went deep inside her cleavage. I started moving further down, feeling the tight flesh of her boobs. My hand slid down further and now was actually cupping her full boobs from the front with both my hands, enjoying the roundedness and smoothness of her tight boobs. She was getting so aroused that she started moving sideways.

I unbuttoned her blouse with my hands and again started biting her nipples. Her left boobs almost came out of her blouse when her bra clip was broken. My hot breath was on her tits and the whole action made her so weak that she was succumbing to me slowly. I could feel that she was parting her legs and has started to moan.

Padma immediately bit her lip to stop herself from moaning at the pleasure and pain.

I removed her blouse fully and she stood there in front of me just clad in her bra. I understood that my massaging has made her boobs to grow big and due to that her bra was just hiding her boob areolas and nipples and exposing more than half of her flesh over it. I could even see her down boobs.

Her nipple outlines were clear evident and to my excitement both brownish areolas on her breasts appeared through the bra. . I felt hardness in her nipples and her breasts were getting firm. It was easy for me to trace her nipple, as it has grown up like a ripe grape now.

I continued to keep my hand inside her bra and enjoyed her warm boob as I again started biting her nipples. After biting for a while and squeezing her breast, I took out my hand from inside her bra and watched her in admiration. I knew that her pussy would have been dripping and she can be easily tamed now. She had her eyes closed and her nose was a look alike of models in fashion industry.
Like Reply
I brought my fingers again at the center of her breast and stretched to release her bra hooks. She looked extremely sexy with her bra straps open and her breasts almost fully toppling out of her bra. Meanwhile her sari had fall down fully with her petticoat gathered up just beneath her knees exposing her fair and curved legs.

My eyes turned wide seeing such a sexy sight of her and I wondered how Nagaraj was managing her. I knew that Nagaraj could not sexually satisfy her, he was a wimp who did not have courage to stand for his family.

I looked at her again. She had closed her eyes when she realized that my fingers had unfasten her bra hook and the straps had sprung to both sides making her tits free as it bounced up freely off the bra shackles.

I applied force and pulled out the bra and made her completely topless, except her mangalsutra which was hiding inside her boobs.

Her naked boobs jiggled on every movement she made. Even at this age, (I wondered what her age was) her boobs have not sagged at all, they stood proud and unknowingly her nipples which were hard already stood up like two grapes.

My eyes almost bulged out seeing the beauty of her naked ripe boobs, which were still warm and reddish with the increased blood flow resulting from my massage.

Immediately she brought her arms to cover her fully naked breasts, but due to its size she could cover only her areolas and nipples with her hands. I started squeezing and mauling her uncovered boobs from behind her with both hands. My hands almost acted as the only cover on her mountains, which were jiggling and bouncing on her slightest movement.

She started moaning slowly.

“Aaaah! Uuuh”

Her whole body was shivering as I continued to caress her nipples with increasing passion. I kept on alternating between the right nipple and the left. Then I started to hold her boobs with my hands.

Her boobs were bigger than my palms. I was trying to a great extent to cover her full boobs. I again started nudging her hard nipples with my middle finger of both hands.

I put her hands up and she shamelessly stood there with her hands up in the air and enjoyed my pressings on her tits. I noticed that there was not a hint of hair in her armpits. I was fascinated by her glistening armpits and wanted to lick her armpits then and there.

With my both hands I grabbed both her boobs alternatively and started massaging. She was getting shock of her life. She shivered and just closed her eyes, still holding her hands up. She was gasping for breath as I continued to softly massage her big naked boobs.

She was breathing quite heavily and her legs started to spread a little, as I pushed my cock hard into her canal from behind. The thin layer of petticoat, other than her panty, was the only one which was blocking my entrance.

I knew that she was wet within her pussy. She was slowly pushing her round hips to my crotch and feeling my cock shamelessly. Her moaning became louder.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh”

I was now clearly feeling her hard nipples, circling them, twitching them, pressing them at free will and making her wild with excitement. I was massaging her breasts with both my hands, sometimes softly and sometimes tightly trying to give her a different sensation at every moment.

I started bouncing her naked tits with my hands and pressing her hard nipples with two fingers at times.

I twisted her exposed nipples gently with my fingers. I knew that this was new to her. Never ever she has experienced this in her life. She wouldn’t have thought in her wildest imagination about the pleasure she is getting now, when she accepted my proposal for fondling her breasts. Even I did not think that she will succumb to me so easily.

In one swift movement, I turned her and lifted her up in my lap with both her legs around me and started walking to the bed. She was quite heavy, and as I walked her whole body was holding me. Her hands were holding both my shoulders and I was licking her nipples in that pose. My cock was at her entrance poking further towards the goal. While walking her big boobs were jiggling and I was finding it very difficult to hold her nipples in my mouth.

In the process her petticoat got rolled up and I stretched my arms to fondle both her ass cheeks. She could not protest as she was in my lap and was weary of her heavy structure. I almost felt all her ass with my hands. It was so smooth but so tight. I was amazed by the structure of this lady. Her structure was medium built, but due to her big assets she looked like a big lady and she had big, strong and smooth skin in all her important parts. No other woman would have looked sexier in that attire which she was wearing.

I wondered how she will look in a bikini or thong.
Like Reply