Poll: How hott/horny does the story is making you in the scale of 1 to 5.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
4.08%
2 4.08%
4.08%
2 4.08%
6.12%
3 6.12%
20.41%
10 20.41%
65.31%
32 65.31%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Sexual exploitation of Harika and Her Sandhya Babhi in Bihar
Heart 
Hello friends,

This is a story of my old friend, who is now in another country. Posting on behalf of her. This is a huge story, which includes rare, exciting, and mostly very embarrassing sexual experiences. I am writing this story in English.

My name is Harika. I am now 41 years old. Incidents that I am writing about here, happened  almost 20 years back. My father is a farmer and mother is housewife and I have one sister, Chitra , who is 2 years younger to me. Ours is poor family in a village in southern India. I always wanted to complete my studies early and help my parents. My father is a very good person and he helped many relatives in our family. One such family who took his help is Raja uncle, who is distant cousin of my father. His son Vamsi, whom we call bhayya/brother, is an civil survey officer in central government.Vamsi has always shown great gratitude towards my father..

He got married 24 years back. His wife's name is Sandhya. She is most gorgeous women I have ever seen. She is more of a semi modern women and well educated. So, Vamsi has always shown great gratitude towards my father.Vamsi is almost 5 feet 10 inches and Sadhya is around 5 feet 6 inches, with 34, 30, 35. Vamsi got transferred to an interior village in Bihar, which is very famous for gundas, violence and political instability. As it is central government job there is no option other than to travel. They once came to our village after they relocated to Bihar. I had just finished my bachelor in science and my sister finished her +2. By then Vamsi and Sandhya had been married for an year or so. At that time our situation is if my sister had to continue her study I had to find some job.

Vamsi said that he could find me a temporary job in his friends office. Initially my father was not ready to send me, but later I convinced him so we could have better lives in future. Even Sandhya babhi also told that they live in office quarters, so need not worry. I was very tensed as I was leaving my family for first time. My mother told me couple of advises, first to make sure I don't create problem for the young couple and other to completely follow the babhi's instructions. 

We travelled by train and reached a station, there again we got into a taxi to reach that interior place. As we travelled whole day, we were very tired and wanted to reach home and take rest. Babhi's was wearing a saree, which was a moved a bit down exposing her petticoat a little bit. First Vamsi bhayya kept the luggage and sat next to the driver. Then I got into the back seat, while babhi ws entering 3 guys suddenly came from behind on a bike and pulled her petticoat forcefully. It happened in a nick of a moment, babhi rushingly entered the cab. I can see her petticoat is moved almost 10 inches up on the side exposing the knot, luckily she came inside. 

As she entered, she looked very angrily at bhayya. But, he kept a helpless expression saying "common we cannot fight with everyone". I was shocked to see even driver was laughing. Then Vamsi showed his anger to driver.

Vamsi: Stop laughing and behave yourself 
Driver: Becareful sir, what you say. If I leave you now you will not find another cab.why you are showing angry on me, your wife should have dressed properly to avoid this. Luckily there are only 3 guys, usually they come in batches. Even they strip properly clothed women. your wife in exposing her inner clothes. Imagine if one more batch would have come first batch would have removed her petticoat and second batch her saree. Then your wife would stand there bare naked on the road, showing off her butt.

Then he started the cab and we didn't speak a word until we reached home. I was under shock that is this the place I came to live. 
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 5 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
pls continue
Like Reply
Good start... Pls continue
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Strange's post
Like Reply
Part -2

As the cab started we were sitting silently. Babhi sitting with her face down and hands on her forehead and bhayya, who is sitting next to the driver, turned his face towards outside. Their embarrassment is very much understandable. As we are reaching the quarters main gate, there is a jeep kept near the gate. Near the gate there is one person was waiting for bhayya, he said something to bhayya and then bhayya said I need to go to office rightaway, saying that he paid the amount to the driver and telling him to drop us carefully near our quarters. Babhi looked angrily at Bhayya, of course we can understand her question with out saying a word "How come you are leaving your wife with a stranger, who made filthy comments on her private parts ?", bhayya said sorry and got into the jeep. Our quarters is three blocks way, 3rd right and last house on the left. Driver stopped at our quarters and we took our luggage. Just before driver was leaving he turned towards bhabhi 

Driver: Madam if you don't wish to roam naked on street and want to show your beauties only to your husband then dress properly next time. 

Hearing that Babhi went inside the house. I was a bit scared to talk to her and even I don't know how to react to this situation. We started un packing the luggage, she gave me a separate room, which is next to their bedroom. There is one bathroom which is inside their bedroom and another bathroom in hall. So, every time I use the bathroom I need to walk from common room to my bedroom. They also have a maid, Pushpa,  for cooking, washing and cleaning. Babhi was about to go for the bath.

Pushpa: Madam, there are couple of tiems needed for cooking.
Bhabhi: Take this money and get the items, take Harika along with you, so she get to know the shop.

Me and Pushpa went to the shop, there is a small tea stall next to the this grocery shop. Our cab driver was still there, having his tea. I got scared looking at him, but I didn't turned away my head. Then I realised that that the driver has already told the incident to that tea guy and both of them were laughing. 

Tea stall guy: Oh they should have stripped her, it gives immense pleasure to see a such a sexy and high class women nude in public. Also, she has perfectly grown body with a arrogant attitude. 

Driver: Can you guess what she would have done in that situation. 
Tea stall guy: Usually women sit down by bending legs when they feel ashamed, trying to cover as much as they can. 

Driver: But that expands the butt and gives a perfect view from behind. 

Tea stall guy: Really missed opportunity of life time.

That's all I heard and driver got into the taxi and went off. We also finished our shopping and returned home. As soon as I reached home, I have told complete incident to babhi. 

Babhi: Then our whole colony will now get to know the embarrassment I have gone through and moreover, most men hear will see a women as if they are scanning our body. 

Me: hmmm
Babhi: Ok, this is a very new place and different experience for your, I will now tell you how to carefully behave here. 
Me : Ok

That's all for now friends, please comment and give oxygen to this thread.

[+] 6 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
Brother can't read thous Hindi and talegu . So please write in English
Like Reply
bhai.. it seems awesome and full of fun.
Pls write more..
Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 04:20 AM)ronylol Wrote: Brother can't read thous Hindi and talegu . So please write in English

Bro those are repetitions only, only sexy sentences I am again writing in these two languages.

If you could help me I can write that sentence in your fav lanaguge. Which state are you from ?

Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 07:44 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: bhai.. it seems awesome and full of fun.
Pls write more..

Thank you for the comment.

I am writing because of comments only. Sure will try to post next episode as soon as I can.

Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 03:59 PM)star.one007 Wrote: Bro those are repetitions only, only sexy sentences I am again writing in these two languages.

If you could help me I can write that sentence in your fav lanaguge. Which state are you from ?

brother i am from bangla
Like Reply
Part - 3

Babhi: Now your age is 20 and you should also know certain things about how a grown up women should behave in this kind of environment. 
Me: Ok
Babhi: I will tell you about people here. All these guys are small people they just comment on women and enjoy, we also shouldn't take it very seriously.
Me: Can't we complain to someone
Babhi: What we will complain? The more we talk about it the more we will be ashamed. .
Me: Yes, They are talking how you will behave when you are suddenly nude in public and what parts of body you will hide

Hearing that babhi kind of contracted/shrinked, closing her both hands together as if she is trying to bring her boobs together, not sure what sensitive nerve of her was tickled by my words. 

Babhi: hmmm, You are making me feel more ashamed. 
Me: Sorry (Thinking is she enjoying this embarrassment ?) 

Babhi: we will talk about that later, first let me tell you about situations here, so you will behave accordingly. 
Babhi: All these are small guys, there are around 20 families in this quarters. Outside quarters in the village there are 100 families. But this place is famous for gundas. Local MLA lives here in quarters, his name is Jaggu yadav, people call him jaggu bhai. He commands more than 200 private army. He occupied many lands around this area. Every one is scared of him, he himself a womanist. Even to talk to him we need to at least surpass 25 gun man.
Me: Oh, very scary.
Babhi: Don't worry. As I understand from your brother, he respects your brother and both maintains good repo. Also, he told that no one should touch our family. So, until we have good relation with him we are very safe. But if he gets angry I know how he tortures people, especially women. 
Me: What happened? 
Babhi: It once happened to our maid and it is very shameful incident for any women. 
Me: Can I know ?
Babhi: Sure, before I tell you that, I want to ask you few things be open then only we can discuss openly and I can tell you many things. 

Babhi: How you felt when those guys commented on me?
Me: Very angry and tensed
Babhi: What else
Me: That's all
Babhi: I told you need be open then only we can discuss. Ok, first let me be open. I felt ashamed when driver talked about my nude ass, but It kind of tickles my sensation when someone comments on my body. I kind of enjoy because all my sex nerves gets vibrated. 

Me: Ok I might got excited a bit but I am more scared so I couldn't feel it.
Babhi: hmm, now you are open.
Babhi: Remember as your brother told we cannot fight with everyone, but do we need to get scared and angry. Are these the only feelings as women we get when someone comments on us.
Me: Don't know
Babhi: If you observer your sensual body parts, while someone passes vulgar comments then you will enjoy them.
Me: How?
Babhi: Ok I will tell you
Me: I am a shy girl, but I like to be commented and enjoy romantic gestures. 
Babhi: hmm, close your eyes and touch your nipples and answer my questions. I will also do it
Me: (Reluctantly) touched my nipples
Babhi: Are they hard?
Me: Yes little
Babhi: Now Imagine everything they said and feel it.
Me: hmmm, They tried to image what position you will if you don't have any cloth on your body, especially when others are watching you.

Babhi; hmmmmm, hmmmmm
Me: Unkowingly I pressed my boobs hard and I am some unique feeling. First time in my life I am pressing them and enjoying. Weird feeling but pressing my boobs in-front of my babhi.

Babhi: ha ha, now you understand why I enjoy.
Me: hmmmm
Babhi: But don't touch your boobs or ass or pussy when in public, if someone sees it then everyone will touch you like you are their own.

Me: chi chi, I will never do that. of course I will not. But what happened to maid
Babhi: I will tell later everything, btw, why are still wearing baniyans instead of bra ?
Me: I don't know the size of my boobs. 
Babhi: Ok I will take you to the shop, there is a guy who will measure your boobs with his bare hands and will suggest you correct size bra. 

Me: Oh, will they not use tape? 
Babhi: It's fine, he is a bit old guy and its fun as well.
Me: Will you be there when he touches me there?
Babhi: Yes, me and your brother also will be there. 
Me: ouch
Babhi: Even I am telling you all this with permission from your brother. You came from different village and conservative environment. You need to know all these things so you can adjust and work here, I need not tell you but you know the situation at your home.
Me: I am more ashamed now.
Babhi: Enjoy feeling ashamed
Me: hmmm, sure
Babhi: Mostly you need to work in school, teaching English and Biology to 9th and 10th class students. 

That's all friends for now, many more things I have planned. But no updates without comments. I love my readers to pass all kinds of comments. 

[+] 2 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
Update plz...
Like Reply
Nice ??
Like Reply
(22-07-2019, 08:01 PM)ravichandrahari987 Wrote: Nice ??

Didn't get it. Do you liked the update or not ?

Like Reply
Wow, nice.

Waiting for Bhabhi to GUIDE the novice in the area of sex.
Will Bhabhi use her body as a model to simulate/corrupt the innocent [or not so innocent]  teen?

Already eager to read the tailor episode next. Pls don't leave us dry
The environment is Bhabhi's playground - vegetable vendor, milkman, postman, servant, cook, maid[Lesb may be ?], neighbor uncle/grand pa, big village functions etc etc etc. . . . . .
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(22-07-2019, 08:31 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Wow, nice.

Waiting for Bhabhi to GUIDE the novice in the area of sex.
Will Bhabhi use her body as a model to simulate/corrupt the innocent [or not so innocent]  teen?

Already eager to read the tailor episode next. Pls don't leave us dry
The environment is Bhabhi's playground - vegetable vendor, milkman, postman, servant, cook, maid[Lesb may be ?], neighbor uncle/grand pa, big village functions etc etc etc. . . . . .

Thank you so much for the detailed comment. This is the best encouragement a writer could get. I am planning to release one episode per day. yes Most of the things you mentioned will be there. 

But next part will be a kind of practical sexual classes for Harika.

[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
Naive Harika from village getting to be feeled up by a low class old n bald tailor??

wow.. so sexiting and waiting for the next episode...
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
liked the buildup..
but pls update more.. make it more humiliating for the ladies. also one day, the MLA should also torture both of them.. make them naked on the streets..
While the girls also enjoy on their own with exposing to milkman, watchman etc, they should also keep getting into humiliating and shameful situations, with or without consent..
will try to give some ideas also, if you want..
Like Reply
Part-4 (More sexual lessons from the couple)

This is the phase where I am slowly transforming from a shy, conservative, reserved and very scared girl to a open, sexual and playful girl. Night after they slept I went to bathroom and while returning I need to pass through their bedroom. Once I was passing I was hearing my name was repeated so, not able to control my anxiety I went near the door.

Bhayya: So how she reacted you taught her about sexual feelings?
Babhi: She is good, she seems to be started enjoying.
Bhayya: Good, I was really worried how he will cope up with this environment and people here. She is very very shy girl, if someone comments on her body or someone touches her I don't know how she will react.
Babhi: Don't worry she is now way better. She can easily deal now
Bhayya: Thanks for taking this. But do you think tomorrow plan is that necessary ?
Babhi: Yes, till now we just talked. Let us she how she will react in real.
Bhayya: But, don't you think it is too early?
Babhi: You know the complaint that Shalini madam from school raises very often?
Bhayya: What?
Babhi : That she get groped regularly in school.
Bhayya: Oh, ok your call. she is your girl. 

Hearing that, I was both scared and excited. What my babhi will do to me tomorrow. Already she gave a hint that she will make a stranger play with my boobs by touching every inch and measure them. 

Next day morning we were getting ready to go out. 
Babhi: Are you ready Harika?
Me: Yes getting
Babhi: I am busy packing things, while I am packing can you tell what all clothes you wore.
Me: (Shocked, becuase bayyya and maid are in hall only) ok. Green top and grey bottom
Babhi: And
Me: (Is she really want me to tell, what I wore inside loudly so every one can hear) , hmmm

Babhi: Fast
Me: White baniyan and green underwear

Babhi: Haha, call that is panty not underwear. Remove your undergarments wear only top and bottom, we will buy new ones there.

Babhi wore a blue cotton pant and white shirt, with white bra inside. Pant was kind of skin tight, so her legs shape was clearly showing from foot to her butt, except her vag, where pant just bulged. 

Whole time, I was in my bedroom and Babhi is in another bed room. We came out but to our shock, bayyya is outside talking to someone and driver is in hall listening to our discussion. I almost died of humiliation. Know this guy knows that I didn't wear any undergarments. 

We got into the taxi and after 40 mins drive we reached the shop. Driver and bayyya stood outside and we went inside the shop.

Me: Please be with me while he is measuring
Babhi: Don't worry I will be there, moreover babuji is very nice guy. I cannot tell you how many times he touched measured my boobs. He will never touch with sexual intention, because he slowly and smoothly surrounds them and measures.

Me: I am very tensed and excited 
Babhi: Enjoy

As he saw us, he came near to us and wished babhi, but as babhi said he is not very old may be 45. 

Babuji: Hello madam, it's been long.
Babhi: Yes babuji, yes I need to buy few and this is Harika Vamsi's sister. We need for her also. This teen never wore one, so you need to handle her small boobs the way you did for mine. She is knew so carefully do. 

Babuji: Yes madam we can do. We got few new models for you that we can see. Meanwhile my nephew is joined with me to help he can measure for her. (Then he called him) "Ramesh"
Ramesh: Ji Babu.

I don't know what to say. Ramesh may be some 15 years old. I was expecting a old guy will do. But now an younger teen guy is about to touch my breasts with full permission, so I cannot object. 

Babuji: Take this girl, measure her boobs size. When you touch her boobs, don't do as if you are playing cricket. Do it smoothly. He is very knew so it may take some time, while he take length's so please be patience. 

Me: Do you have tape ? 
Babuji: of course initially we will measure with tape but. kid we cannot measure breasts properly with only tape. We have to feel with hands then only we can suggest a customised one. So that you will only feel comfortable. 
Me: ok

Ramesh went to fetch the tape, Babi and Babuji went behind a curtain. Babuji is directly looking at her boobs and they are discussing something. Meanwhile Ramesh came with a tape. As the guys is approaching I am getting more and more scared. Looks to me he is also very tensed. 

Ramesh: I know you are feeling shy and even I am, but this is my job. The better you cooperate the better and fast it will be, means lesser the time you have my hands on your small round boobs.

Me: Hmmm
Ramesh: Can I do it now
Ramesh: Keep your hands down. Btw, ru wearing anything inside ? because it gives wrong measurement 
Me: No
Ramesh: Also do not move or do anything, I will do the job. 

First he kept the edge of the tape behind and tried to measure overall length. He went back. I stood there letting my hands up
Ramesh: Madam, is the tape exactly on centre of your boobs?

Me: I don't know
Ramesh: I mean are they passing over your nipples?

Me: No
Ramesh: Let me adjust

He came forward and looked at both of them. 
Ramesh: For which boob tape is not over the nipple
Me: Right
He adjusted it, but his finger edge first time touched very near to my nipple. I bite my lips and even jerked my right boob. He took the cup size.

Then I tried to look at what they are doing, it is shocking to see Babhi's shirt is on the wall of the door. Still Babuji is looking at her. Means he is looking at her boobs, with only bra. He shown both his hands as if they needs to be pushed up. Now I her hand again dropping something on the door. It was her bra. He rightaway came out and went behind a curtain to pick up something. He took a bra and kept it under his lungi and rubbed both cups with his rod and took it to her. I couldn't see his dick but I know what he did.

As I was moving to see what is happening there, suddenly Ramesh kept both hands on my side bones and tried to grab my boobs from back. 

Me: Why
Ramesh: If you move that's what happens
Ramesh: Now I will tighten the tape further, do you feel stress on your boobs?

Saying that he tightened the tape, it slowly started pressing my core boobs sensual part and nipples are being pressed by the plastic tape. 

Me: aaahhh ouch
Ramesh: Did it hurt
Me: Why you are stressing
Ramesh: Just to check how hard your boobs can handle
Me; enough
Ramesh: Now I will take band size. It is better to take all these without any clothes on madam.

Me: Not needed do it like this.
Ramesh: Your boobs are like cricket balls, which I spin and play everyday. 

He took band size also and said 30B. I rightaway ran towards babhi to see what happening there.She wore that pushup bra, which was rubbed to babuji's dick. 

Babuji: Rameh have you measured her sizes
Ramesh: Ji, I think 30B
Babuji: What you mean by I think
Ramesh: She was wearing heavy clothes. so it is not possible to measure fully
Babuji: Ok, I will measure again. Come her and turn back.
Babhi: (Came near to my ear) Enjoy his touch, he has big hands.

He didn't took much time, directly kept his hand on my boobs. I couldn't stay so I tried to move. So he held them firmly. 

Babuji: Don't move, if you move I have remove your top and measure. 

Me: hmm, ok
Babuji: My nephew has done good job they are 30B. Madam can you go and select bra for Harika, Ramesh is new here meanwhile I take measurements.
Babhi: Ok
Babuji: Your nipples became so hard, is it because of my touch or my nephew's touch?

I Didn't answer anything, he pressed more hard. 
Me: ouch
Babuji: No one will object me if I squeeze your boobs, so answer whatever I ask. I have seen your babhi's 34A boobs also and played with them. In your house boobs of all ladies are my tools. 

He pressed them hard and shook them. I closed my legs. 

Babuji: Why are you closing your legs?
Me: I don't know
What do I need to answer that his touch has made horny and my pussy is getting wet. 

Babhi: I got few you can try.
Babuji: Remove your top. Try them and show to us.
Babhi: Yes turn back and wear them and then turn. Even I did like that. 

So, I turned back and removed the top. Now I am standing topless with two people behind watching my back. I once looked at my reddened boobs. Firs time they are being touched by two strangers within few minutes.I wore one bra and turned towards them. Both of them came close and each kept hand one one boobs and  cupped them. I was so horny and embarrassed. 

That's all for now friends. One secret I will reveal now about the future episode. Ramesh will be one of the students of our Harika. Please don't forget to comment. 

One more worrying this is in old xossip, women also used to comment boldly. That's not happening here. If a women comments on any thread, please don't follow them and send messages. Give them freedom, so they will also be active. 

[+] 4 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
wow. nice story yaar. also your writing is so awesome ..expecting more updates andthanks for writing... also include some bdsm and humialiitng momets..
what happened to maid?
[+] 2 users Like preethi15's post
Like Reply