Adultery My bus thrill!
Heart 
I was traveling in bus one city to another in evening. Bus was crowded and i was sitting almost at the end of the bus. It was 3 hr journey. As trip progressed bus started to get empty. One bihari aunty was sitting next to me. Aged nearly about 40. But my god she was looking like 30. She was wearing red saree with semi transparent design. Her boobs and cleavage was clearly visible. She had sindoor on her head. Red glossy lipstick was inviting me to crush her lips. Her waist was wide open. I got t aroused by her look. I got hard on by seeing her. I decided to go and sit beside her as another lady sitting left. As no one was at back in bus. And also lights wear also truned off. It was completely dark inside bus. I sat on her sit. She got shocked initially. But i remained sited. My dick was clearly visible in pants now. After 10 minutes i started to rub my legs to her. She hesitated initially but kept quite. I started to do more and more. Now i kept my hands on her thighs. She was breathing louder now. 

I started move to move hands towards her neval. She got goosebumps. She stopped my hand and thorn away. But i was gone totally mad. I don't know what I was doing. I groped her boobs immediately and tightly. She bit her finger as she felt pain. With my other hand i was massaging her thighs. While doing all this i kissed on her neck. And suddenly lights wear truned on. I got disappointed. She adjusted her saree. Conductor started shouting for near stop. And that anuty said to me, "My dear nephew its time. Our stop is in 10 minutes. Get the bags" :D she is my aunt. We wear having affair from last 3 years. We bang each other when every she or me visits her citt or there is family functions. We had little thrill in bus.
[+] 1 user Likes Mastraam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very nice
Like Reply