Adultery MY WIFE PRIYA AND HER ADVENTURES
PART -1

The exhibitionist

first let me describe my wife, her name is priya a dancer by profession popularly known as thai-thai priya because of her sexy classical Indian dance ,Her features,facially she looks a bit like actress Rani mukherjee and physically she is plump with sexy round hips relatively small boobs sexy enormous big ass and sexy midriff with deep round navel.
It all started when she was working as a corporate and at the same time trying her hand in the movie industry. in her office they had two kinds of uniforms..one was the corporate formal skirts and shirts and the regular women formals of trousers and shirts.. i was skeptical of allowing her to wear skirts as i was a narrow minded person then and felt it would make her look expossive, so she used to wear trousers and shirts.
one day she was gonna be late to return to her home as her meetings got stretched for a longer duration than expected. so i had to go and pick her up. So i went to her office and waited at the waiting lounge after a while i was called inside her office arena ..i went inside and saw that priya was tired & sitting on her chair and was leaning on her desk putting her head down just as we used to do in our school classroom. to my astonishment what i saw,,,,, priya's ass bulging out of her pants showing her white panty and sexy ass crack almost half her ass was popping out. what was worse her horny collegue standing right behind her standing with his cellphone out...
i quickly went away from the sight and satood at a distance from where i could see everything. That guy was clicking her popping out ass pics on her cell. i was furious and angry but didn't react. after afew clicks that pervert colleague of her walked straightaway into the wash room. i went behind him, and inside the washroom inside the commode room i could hear his shagging chants "aaaaaah priya kyagaand hai teri" ("aaah priya what an ass you have") "teri paseene waali gaand soonghni hai"("i wanna smell your sweay ass" teri gaand marni hai ("i wanna fuck your ass") aaaah bumchika priya" "aaaah aaaah priy aaaah aaaaaaasssshhhhhhh... he leaked.
i quickly came out and after afew minutes so di that pervert..that night i could sleep thinking about the whole incident but that feeling of other guy wanking to my wife was making me mad and crazy

That night I could not sleep even for a micro second. I didn’t know what the feeling was, initially it was a mixed feeling. I was angry because a conserved person like me who hadn’t even allowed his wife to expose a little bit has seen his wife unintentionally exposing her main asset ,her big ass and I was hornyly happy too because I had somewhat liked and enjoyed that pervert colleague shagging on priya. All the scenes of the incident that happened at priya’s office …., priya’s dusky big ass bulging out of her trousers the sexy white desi panty ,the pervert colleague , he clicking pictures of priya’s ass his shagging chants, all these were flashing in my mind as fresh as it was happening in front of me again. Finally my lust took over my morals and I got up with big hard dick. Priya was fast asleep tired of her hard day’s work, she ws sleeping in her white bra and panty. I woke her up removed her bra and panty. Accidently my nose went up to her plump armpit. Oooooooh the smell of her sweat mixed with her deo was so erotic and hot that was the smell of lust and sex I never knew my wife priya smelled so erotic. I fucked her like a wild bull. I felt I was fucking her for the first time. Of course I was a changed person altogether a new different man, I fucked priya hard harder hardest keeping my nose in her armpits. Even she was surprised and like my unusual way of fucking. She asked me the reason for it I replied “from now it will be like this rather it will be much wilder. “Oh is it” she said “then it will be super fun” hearing this I got a hard-on again and fucked her doggy style that day I actually realized her ass was such a heavenly one. The softness of her round ass bumping to my thighs while pounding her cunt from behind was such a horny delight …. The night ended but I still couldn’t find sleep since my lust was going in a different route. That night I decided to show her off in public and enjoy the feeling. 

I did not have to wait for too long to start let my dirty, lusty intentions to cut loose. I got a chance to make her wear explosive clothes & see people’s reactions. We had to go for a party. That was the first time I asked her to wear deep sleeveless blouse and a transparent saree the saree was red in color and the blouse was a little bigger than her bra but was perfectly deep sleeveless exposing her little dark armpits. This was fine…but I got a little more dirty and asked priya to apply very minimal deodorant and scents I wanted her heavy smell of sweat and scent I got that night to be emitted out and wanted guys and men to get hard for priya. 
She had let her hair loose which meant she would raise her arms every now and then to adjust her hair and from which her plump dark sex smelling armpits would be seen. Bonus her sleeveless blouse showing her sexy back cut, big sexy round ass, sexy hip folds, plump bulging midriff and her deep dark round navel. When I saw her dressed up like that I myself got a dangerous hard on. Priya had applied sexy makeup and sexy dark red lipstick. That made her look even sexier I was sure people would go nuts seeing her in a new avatar. We set out and left in our car we reached the party destination, I was getting impatient and nervous thinking of the reactions of the hardcocked guys. We went in and the host came to welcome us he was my friend and the very first reaction he gave was itself enough to make my dick rock solid. He said “oh wow priya aaj toh kayamat dhaa rahi ho, aaj toh maar hi daalogi, sleeveless blouse transparent saree haan?” (oh wow priya you are gonna create a storm today, you are gonna kill sleeveless blouse ,transparent saree an all haan?) I knew he got horny seeing my wife. Slowly everyone from our circle came and acknowledged her with either a cheek to cheek or a tight hug. I understood guys were getting horny seeing her. But almost all of them? So many dirty guys out there? My dick was like red hot burning iron rod. Then the music started we were drinking, after a couple of drinks I could notice guys staring at her hornily . They wanted to let loose their intentions but how could they?. Some came near her asked for dance but she denied, as they were strangers. But after a few drinks my friends came near us and asked us to come on the dance floor. Both of us went on to the dance floor. Priya raised her hands to tie her hair and I could see these guys trying to get near her to get her heavenly smell of lust (the smell of sweat and little scent mixed). The dance of lust and perversion was about to start

The dance of lust, perversion , & sex started. First priya was just grooving to music softly so was I . All drunk perverts had gathered around her like a pack of hungry hyenas surrounding a wilderbeast. Grooving went on for a while. We both went for more drinks. These guys didn't want her to leave the dance floor. After a few more pegs priya got a bit wild she herself went on to the dance floor . All the guys made a loud cheering noise while i sat enjoying what was happening. Now her hair was completly open and her sexy fleshy midriff had formed a huge bulge due to popping out of her red transperant Saree .Her black sleevless blouse had already grabbed a lot of attention. As she went on the dance floor her favourite song started to play the song was dreamum wakeupum from Aiyyaa movie. That was it she went wild she put her arms and showed her armpits and started shaking her hips guys tried to immitate and match the steps but they were more interested in watching her dance seeing her hip folds forming. taking her armpits pungent sexy smell of sweat and her sexy little deodrant that she had applied. As the song progressed she danced more vigerously.The hip shakes The ass shaking , the arms up armpits shows got more wilder. My friends and other guys tried to accidentally touch her armpits ,hip and ass too.Some managed to touch her some were still trying . As i was sitting on the couch drinking .I noticed a few teenage guys shooting priya dancing .After some minutes they went straight to the washroom i knew what were they gonna do from my past experience. As music changed priya was dancing more wildly she started doing the 'THUMKA STEP' (thats the famous Indian hip and ass shaking with one hand holding the lower part of hip and other hand on the head with the palm touching the back part of the head.) While doing the THUMKA STEP priya's one Armpit and her hip folds forming could be seen together that was it the guys went mad and all eyes glued in either her sexy dark armpits or sexy midriff. The host my friend shakti could not control and quickly caught hold of her moving hips and hugged her tight. As priya was drunk he was lucky enough of not getting slapped. However shakti enjoyed his share of dare.While i was drinking with a hard dick. after time the music stopped and priya came back where i was sitting and started sipping some beer after she was exhausted of dancing .

I was on high after 6-7 pegs of whiskey and too was exhausted after hardcore dancing and booze. I was definitely high but my lust and dirtiness controlled my intoxication of alcohol. So i cracked a plan to check my wife's chastity. I wanted to see how dirty she could get after boozing. I started acting as if i was fully sloshed out and pretended falling asleep. Soon the party was over and priya was full four five beer bottles down. As i pretended to fall asleep My friend who was the host came towards Priya with a lustful intention as expected by me and the conversation took place as follows

Friend :- tight ho gaya kya? (is he sloshed out?)

Priya :-haan yaar (yes man) pata nahi hum Ghar kaise jaaen ab yeh gadi bhi chala nahi saktey (how r we gonna go home now he Cant even drive)

Friend :- koi baat nahi (no problems) ill drop both of you home and take a cab back from your locality.

Priya :- y r u taking pains its ok i Will manage.

Friend :- No no i am your friend too i Will drop both of you safely dun worry dear.

Priya :- oh you are such a sweetheart Thank you so much dear 

Friend:- anything for you dear 

I could perfectly hear all what was being said. My plan was getting successfulThey both lifted me and walked towards my car. my one hand on priya's shoulder and other hand on my friend's shoulder. They made me sleep on the backseat of my car 
While Priya Sat on the front seat besides the driver's seat where my friend Sat. My home was a good half an hour drive from the party venue. The car started and so started the conversation too 

Friend :- How come such a drastic change in your appearance today .

Priya :- Yeah it seems like my husband has suddenly become broad minded. I LOVE HIM

Friend :- Then that's dangerous priya 

Priya :-how come its dangerous 

Friend :- if you dress up like this regularly guys and men Will hit on you

Priya :-what do you mean 

Friend :-frankly speaking i still cant control my erection since i saw you early this evening .And while dancing.I simply Cant get over you midriff hips and plump armpits.

Priya :- so you liked them ?

Friend :- liked them? i love them i specially loved your armpits's strong aroma while dancing when you when you were raising your arms your armpits emmited out your strong aroma .I wanna touch your hips navel midriff and armpits .

Priya :-while driving just touch my midriff rest you can feel and touch after we reach my house.

Friend :-oh Priya thank you so much 

saying that he put his left hand on priya's sexy bulging belly and started fingering her navel to which priya started moaning aaaaaaaaah aaahhgg hmmmmmmmmm aaaah ooooisssssshhhhhhhhh" I could hear all this perfectly and could see with my perfectly cleverly cunningly little open eyes. He was caressing her navel the whole of the drive. We reached our building and he drove to the parking area which was silent and without anybody at that late night hour. our car stopped and my friend put on the car lights and without saying a word he pulled Priya by her backneck gently and started smooching her madly i could hear the slurp slurp sluuuuuurp noices and mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm voice from priya's closed mouth. she seemed to be enjoying the smooching . Where as i was enjoying the scene. And my horny friend put his hand on priya's musky plump armpits on priya's raising arms. And the tounges fight started again the smooching began once more.

They continued smooching like mad sex starved perverts. the slurping sound became more intense. the saliva in their mouth mixed with each other and were literally about to drip. both priya and my friend forgot that i was laying at the back seat. the stopped and looked behind to see if i had gained consciousness ,but no i was perfectly concious and enjoying myself i was acting as if i was sloshed and unconscious. so they looked back and confirmed that i was sleeping they started their converstion again

Friend :- aaah you are so beautiful priya...

Priya:- thanks , by the way you liked me so much haan?

Friend:- yesss? ive become mad since i saw you early evening . and after you danced, i went bizzare behind your hips armpits and dancing

Priya:- oh is it,

Friend:- yes dear check it out for yourself

Priya:- what do i check out

Friend :- THIS
(saying this he unzipped hi pants, i could not see hot heard the uzipping noise..that wen zzzzzzzip)

Priya:- Oh thats so dark, and its really hard i must say you are too horny today

Friend :- Yesss priya please hold it

Priya:- give it

Friend :- cant resist your lips

Priya:- OH you horny bastard come.

Iwas shocked to hear this from priya's mouth....again the fight of lips and tongue started but it lasted only few minutes. my friend put his hands inside her little blouse and started pressing her boobs. priya' moaned "mmmm mmmm uuffffff " with lips stilll stuck to his mouth. agan her spoke

Friend :- i wanna smell your sexy plump armpits

Priya:- nooo ive applie very less scent

Friend :- yess i want that smell of your sexy sweat

Priya:- aaaah aaaa 

Priya put her arms up he wildly put his nostrils on priy's sexy little dark armpits that had dried up after she had sweat all the while dancing. she went mad smelling her and priya started shaking his hard cock voraciously. he smelld her armpit licked them and she gave him a good hand job. my friend too started moaning "aaah aaah aaah" as soon as he was about to shoot. he took priya by susprise caught her head and pused her face on to his dick.. she sucked his curds fully as she got up she cleaned the remaining cum of her face.adjusted herself. then they sprinkled some water on my face i gaain pretended to get up and then we both walked away to our home after thanking my horny friend. we enterded home and i was happy that i saw something that was my fantasy. we went to bed and i fucked priya like amad dog that night recollectiong all the scenes that happened a while ago. obviously she didnt knw but i was super happy whiile fucking her.

The next morning was a Sunday and was a day of relaxation. We both were at home ,I did enjoy my early morning erection by fucking priya hard ,recollecting the memories of the past night. She was obviously confused that our sex sessions multiplied unusually and had got more wilder and dirty. I included armpit smelling and licking, I started taking her anal too. Just a few days had passed and we were sexing like 3 times a day that too more dirty and vigourosly. So that Sunday After the morning sex sessions we started for our gym together. I gave her a new gym wear which was a sports bra a sexy tight track pants and a zipper jacket above. I always knew the zipper would go off so Priya would have to workout in her sports bra and tracks exposing her belly armpits and her sexy covered boobs. I had got them previous day when i returned home to go for that party. The sexy gymwear was basically black but had a liitle pink and white lines on the stiches and corners. All in all it was a sexy looking attire. "What is this "? asked Priya smilingly "wear them for gym darling , you always wanted to wear such clothes for gym na so i got it for you" I replied Priya was a little confused but happy too she quickly came near me kissed me on my lips said " Thank you so much love" took her new gymwear and went in to change. As she returned she looked so sexy , That i couldn't ressist clicking her pictures. I started with some selfies then i clicked her with the zipper then i asked Priya to remove the zipper and pose in the sports bra. I clicked from front and back angle too pictures of her sexy hips, hip folds, sexy ass ,hot plump midriff and yes her sexy musky plump dark armpits too.She was confused asked me why so many pictures i clicked I just replied "you are looking like a seductress today so m clicking you " Women always like to hear praises. we set of to the gym i purposely took her in my motorbike. So that everyone could see my wife. As we started on the streets many men were oogling at Priya.Probably her ass was protruding and popping out like it did in her office. The street vendors, the milkman, the joggers , the walkers ,the wandering teenage guys.Everyone Enjoyed seeing my wife on the bike.
Gym sessions were no different each and every guy stared and oogled at priya's dusky plump body. The problem with men is if skinny women show off wearing skimpy clothes , then its fashion. But if plump woman show off wearing skimpy clothes then its vulgar but the truth is that is sex generating. Everyone in the gym was enjoying priya's sexy body.Some even got hardons that were visible. I shared some pictures on FB And by the time i finished workout and left then gym the notifications showed 70 likes on the sports bra picture. There an idea struck me.And we returned home with the same reactions of men as we got actually she got while going to the gym. And i was waiting to execute my idea .

THE EXHIBITIONIST… LAST PART

As an idea struck me when I saw more than 70 likes in just 1& ½ hour .I was riding back home and waiting to get my hands on my pc. What was the idea? The idea was to post Priya’s sexy, semi nudes and if possible nude pictures too, but how do I click her semi nudes and nudes? I on the way I thought and finally came to a conclusion. We reached our home it was about ten 10.30 am. We went home freshened up and I asked for some hot tea Priya made tea and brought two cups one for me and one for her. I started a conversation with her
MYSELF: - the tea is nice today
PRIYA: - thanks dear
MYSELF: - it’s as hot as you
PRIYA: - what’s happening these days, you are praising me too much. That too, about my beauty
Come on tell me the reason, why are you behaving like a pervert these days??? 
MYSELF: - because you too are behaving like a sex starved cock hungry woman
PRIYA:- what ? what are you saying
MYSELF:- what do you think I don’t know what you did last night in the car with him?
PRIYA:- w.. w… w …what I m…mmean I don’t understand
MYSELF:- oh you don’t understand?
PRIYA:- I was drunk last night
MYSELF:- oh so I was somber right?
PRIYA:- but you too were sloshed out
MYSELF:- No I was somber I was acting as if I was sloshed out and I found out that you are so dirty. Come on tell me how many guys have you fucked
PRIYA:- (crying) none dear believe me.. I haven’t fucked anyone. And last night I got carried away because I was drunk. I was about to tell you but I didn’t know how would you react so I was hesitating .but why did you act as if you were drunk
MYSELF:- because ever since I saw your colleague clicking your ass pictures and shagging in the toilet I fell like showing you off to everyone, that’s why made you wear exposing clothes and enjoy other people getting hardons 
PRIYA:- oh that is the reason of these changes happening in our sex life and hence my sexy makeover?
MYSELF:- absolutely CORRECT
PRIYA:- m sorry dear for what happened last night
MYSELF:- I will excuse you only on one condition, never hide your horny feelings for any one ,from me and allow me to click your nude and semi nude pictures
PRIYA:- anything for you love!
MYSELF:- ok come on lets go
PRIYA: - ok
I clicked many pictures of Priya in bra & panty giving many erotic poses making her hips fold. Putting her one arm up and other on hip then both armpits. Then some dance poses and many semi nude and nude pictures. Then I started posting them on forum obviously without her face in her pictures. Then the comments ….horny sexy comments on the forum by the members started to give me dangerous erections and I used to fuck Priya daily reading out the comments loud to her. This was a sexy fantasy and very erotic and horny. Priya too was enjoying her slutty whorish feel. All in all or sex life rocked we used to fuck thrice a night, and one or may be twice in the mornings. I used to fuck her like a mad bull fucking others wives. The pushing of my cock inside her cunt was full of noises of “fasch fasch fasch fffasch , phaat phaat phaat” the sound of my cock raming in her pussy was that loud that her moans of “aaaaah aaah shhhhh mmmmmaaaah sssh aaaaargh oooooh hhhhai aaaaa aaaooooouch” would make me go even wilder. We used to go anal too and her moans while going anal were like “aaaargh aaaargh aaaargh aaargh…shhhhhhhhhaaaaaaargh ooooh nooooo haaaaai aaaaargh” her moanings used to give me a lot of sexual high. This was in our bedroom. Outside I used to make her wear skimpy little clothes and transparent sarees with sleeveless blouse with minimal and very little of deodorants and scents and enjoy the hornieness and erection of perverts and other guys trying to come closer and take chances on her. So our sex life was on a high and I was enjoying myself as an ‘exhibitionist’ until my wife Priya started her erotic dirty sex games

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS 
THE FIRST FUCK OUTSIDE :- 

All these days Priya had learnt to pose like a perfect model. And her pictures looked more erotic hot and sexy. Yes she had become a little naughty and slutty in behavior. Her smile was different her walk changed her clothes became more skimpy. she had started showing more flesh. She started exposing wherever she went either accidentally or on purpose. But she didn't leave even a little chance of showing off. Some examples are. If she was standing in the market she would raise her arms to show her sexy plump musky dark armpits filled with strong aroma. Or she used to wear dangerously low waists Saree showing sexy plump round curvy foldy hips navel back and jiggling big bums wrapped up in the Saree with the line of her panty visible,and rome around on the streets heating up peoples dicks down under. One thing that was common, was she used to wear only sleeveless tops or blouses. These days even her shirts were sleeveless. Priya knew her erotic strengths and had started using them on horny men. The comments on the forums became more erotic and dirty. People wanted to contact her and fuck her too. I started receiving many emails asking for her contact details.I was extra horny and happy. But there was something more dirty and shocking surprise in store for me. Priya was now a full time choreographer and used to be away reaharsing or in dance classes. she had befriended a guy named Krish. He was as handsome as i was had a good body like myself but i never felf he would pose a threat to my sex life as i was the only one fucking Priya. I was proud about that my wife has not fucked outside. But i never knew my exhibitionist nature would make Priya a dangerous FUCK machine. Yes she used to talk more about Krish and used to praise his looks nature and used to chat with him on the phone day in and day out. I did not suspect anything till one day Priya went for bath She left her phone unlocked and a picture was received on her chat application. Krish has sent that message ..The message text said "This is for you" The picture was his big hard cock.As i scrolled above i saw priya 'cunt and ass pictures sent from her side. I decided to test her again and made a plan of shooting her fucking. If she would have the guts to do it at home itself in my absence. I immediately called a bachelor friend of mine and told him that i was gonna stay at his home that night. I informed Priya that i had to urgently go out of city that night.I could see a happy naughty look on her face. That night around 11.pm i was about to leave the house but before that I carefully and cunningly hid two cameras one in the living room to secretly record the fuck sessions if there were any. I positioned the cameras without her knowledge when she was in kitchen. And left my home she came to see me off And was talking to Krish on the phone. I took my car went to the wine shop took a jack Daniel bottle and went to my friend's Place Had a good time drinking . And hornily waited to see what my cameras had recorded.

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS
THE FIRST FUCK OUTSIDE CONTINUED ........

I spent the night at my bachelor friend's house drinking and with a hard dick and dirtiest thoughts about my wife priya's sex sessions with her new found friend with benifits ...Krish. I had told priya that i would be returning by afternoon 1 o clock but purposely went home by 11 o clock morning itself. I informed Priya just as i entered our building parking. As presumed and expected by me as i entered my floor the door opened and OUT comes Krish with a little afraid look on his face. And Priya behind him at the entrance of my home seeing me she gave me a worried smile. I took both their reactions very casually as if i was least bothered. Krish said a hi ,how are you to me and left. Priya kissed me on my lips as i entered home. I freshened up and had my lunch. Priya said that she had to go for some reharsals and she too left soon.
As soon as she left i quickly removed the secret cameras and connected the first camera that was in the living room to my PC The video showed me the dirtiest side of Priya. The video recording showed the doorbell ringing Priya opened the door and in comes Krish. Without saying even a word or no pleasantries exchange they both got into a wild smooch. Priya was in her dance costume sleeveless bra type blouse and semi half golden Saree kinda draped. Her cleavage , fleshy armpits, bulging midriff, navel ,hips ,hip folds, back thighs as hugging almost every part of her body exposed and Krish in a black t-shirt and dark blue denims. The smooch was so wild that the slurping sounds of their mixing salivas could be heard. Ooooh the hot tongues fighting the sight was super erotic i was hard cocked. Krish was holding Priya by her big round ass and Priya was holding his shoulders putting her hands from beneath his arms. A tight hugging indeed. The smooching went on for Close to 20 minutes. then started the dirty talking.

Krish :- Ooooh Priya you are so sexy yaar 

Priya :- HMMMM I KNOW DEAR BUT YOU TOO ARE HOT 

Krish :- I love your taste in the mouth what did you eat before i came?

Priya :- I was having dahi (curds) 

Krish :- Your mouth tasted very erotic with the flavour of dahi.

Priya :- Ohhh

Krish :- I already loved your body smell now m in love with your mouth flavour too.

Priya :- Ooooh Krish you are so kinky 

Krish :- I wanna see you dance only for me 

Priya :- Sure anything for you

Krish :- aaaaaah Priya 

Priya :- yeah 

And the song started it was the dreamum wakeupum song from Aiyyaa movie. Priya danced like a perfect whore. Sexy thumkas, armpits showing, hip shaking violently, hip folds forming, rapid pelvic thrusting. Krish was shaking his dick seeing Priya dance. As the song progressed her clothes started coming off. OOOOOOH MY GOODNESS i was seeing the footage of my wife dancing nude in front of her newly made friend and secretly recorded by me. Soon the song finished and priya went close to Krish and shoved his head between her boobs. what the fuck ? Krish was smelling and licking priya's sweaty cleavage. That lucky bastard was enjoying my wife. The way he was licking priya's sweat. It made me take out my cock i had a dangerous erection. I was so disgusted that "i was shagging on my own wife such a sick thing to do" I mean shagging on the woman you fuck daily thrice at least ?. But lust has its way and the fact was i was watching my wife forplaying with other guy was making me jerk. Soon the nude Priya was sitting on Krish's nude thighs and he started sucking her boobs while Priya began shaking his hot hard dick. I felt as if i was watching a porn movie of my own wife.

THE FIRST FUCK OUTSIDE
CONTINUED ........
SORRY GUYS FOR LATE UPDATE
Here we go ....
As i was watching Priya shaking That lucky bastard friend with benefits Krish's dick. the movement got more faster. Priya was stroking his dick with full force and Krish was smooching her harder. The slurping sounds made me more horny. Then he started to get more dirty , he stopped smooching and shoved his nose in Priya's sex smelling sweaty armpit after that erotic dance she had danced. He smelt her like a mad hyena after he had done that he started licking her other armpit. And the conversation followed

Krish :- oh man priya your body smell is so erotic yaar you smell so sexy your body smells of scent and sweat thats so hardening down here.

Priya :- hmmm even your body is so hot and proportionate love your arms 

Krish :- hmmmmmm aaaaah

Priya :- ssssssshhhhhhh aaaaah aaaaah ooooooooooohhhh

These moans gave me dangerous erections and my dick was hardened and like a red hot iron rod. Krish continued licking her armpit for some minutes. then he turned Priya and laid her in a doggy position. i thought he will start digging her then itself but i was surprised and shocked to see him licking Priya's ass, gaand etc. Infact he was first smelling her sweaty ass and then started licking her ass madly. and Priya was moaning like a sex starved whore.
their moaning and sounds in ecstasy made me go nuts after some serious ass licking Krish started fondeling Priya's boobs and latter he started pressing them and in return Priya was playing with his dick and stroking it harder. After some minutes it was blowjob time Krish stood up and priya knelt down and put his dick in her mouth and slowly slowly started taking it deeper into her mouth now there were two sounds one was the slurping beneath and the other was the slurping"aaaaah aaaaah aaaaah shhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrgggggg" that is the moaning of Krish above. soon he ejaculated in her mouth a little , and cumshotted her face. "holy shit" "my wife gulping another guy's cum and his cum sprayed on her face " i thought .....my emotions gave me mixed feelings of disgust, horny, ashamed, and eagerness. then they both moved towards the bedroom where another footage was awaiting their actions. I connected the other camera that had recorded the main hardcore action.. and started viewing the footage.

THE FIRST FUCK OUTSIDE
CONCLUSION.......
I started viewing the footage . both Priya and Krish neared the bedroom door and Krish lifted Priya in his arms typically like a romantic Hindi movie actor lifting his girl. But what made that look vulgar and erotic was that both were nude. my minds were blown up seeing this. "How could she do it man?" she was betraying me!!!! i thought but i thought again that it was all my fault. It was me who made her look sexy it was me who wanted her to be seen and lusted by other men. So i decided to enjoy the bedroom footage.
As they neared the cot Krish put her right on the edge of the bed and Priya sat on the bed there and spread her legs. while Krish knelt down and started to suck her pussy though the actual sucking couldn't be visible the slurping sounds conveyed the reality. he sucked her pussy for about 10 minutes and Priya sat there enjoying her pussy suction. the increasing slurping sounds clearly conveyed that Priya was dangerously wet down there and the bastard was enjoying the salty taste of her wet pussy.
Then Krish went outside the room i thought that it was all over but no i was destined to see my wife getting fucked by another man. Krish brought a condom and wore it in front of Priya. Nice habit though.
( A SINCERE ADVICE:- ALWAYS HAVE SAFE SEX AND PLEASE WEAR CONDOMS IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS)
after wearing the condom he spread Priya's legs made her lie down on the bed and holding her ankles spread her legs more and standing position he gave the first bang hard in Priya's horny chubby wet sucked cunt. "Aaaaaaaaaaahouch" moaned Priya. And stroking of his dick increased in speed. And Priya's moaning became louder too. The "Aaaaah aaaaah ssssssshhhhhhh aaaaargh aaaaaaaaaaaaoooouuuch uffffffff haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa Aaaaah ssssssshhhhhhh" went on.
A little later they went doggy position and he started banging Priya's pussy harder wow i enjoyed that as doggy is my favorite position. Priya moaned again "Aaaaah aaaaah ssssssshhhhhhh aaaaargh aaaaaaaaaaaaoooouuuch uffffffff haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa Aaaaah ssssssshhhhhhh" "Aaaaah aaaaah ssssssshhhhhhh aaaaargh aaaaaaaaaaaaoooouuuch uffffffff haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa Aaaaah ssssssshhhhhhh" Krish was moaning too "rrrrrrrghh mmmmmmmmm rrrrrrrghh mmmmmmmmm rrrrrrrghh mmmmmmmmm" then came the sexiest part of the action.Krish made her lie down on the bed straight and he lied above priya and holding her below her hips spread her legs and keeping his nose on her armpit started banging her again. The moaning became loudest and the pumping and banging became fastest. And in a couple of minutes he ejaculated saying Aaahhaaaaa ooooooooooohhhh Priya Priya priyaaaaaaaaah" That was it and both went to sleep after a while. This was how my wife Priya fucked another man for the first time.

THE END
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice story
Like Reply
Great story....
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
super bro
Like Reply
(13-11-2020, 01:05 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: super bro

Very insightful comment to bump up all these old threads and push down new updates.
Like Reply
Please read my new written story and enjoy

https://xossipy.com/thread-54125.html
Like Reply