Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
want to convince my mom for breastfeed me
i want to convince my mom for breastfeed me, i am 18, she is 37.i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want breastfeed her..how to convince her? she is my sweet mom..please help me , suggest me..
[Image: 1395858-10152345704481447-565936274241789624-n.jpg]
upload
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dude she's sexy as hell. Do you have more revealing photos of her? Also is she currently lactating or breastfeeding your baby sibling or something?
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 10:11 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Dude she's sexy as hell. Do you have more revealing photos of her? Also is she currently lactating or breastfeeding your baby sibling or something?

bro , i want to see her nude sweet boobs, want breastfeed her.. currently not lactating..how to convince her?? i am begging to her , mom please allow me once..need suggestion help..
Like Reply
you know what is breastfeed?
Like Reply
Bro how big is ur cock
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 08:09 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: i want to convince my mom for breastfeed me, i am 18, she is 37.i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want breastfeed her..how to convince her? she is my sweet mom..please help me , suggest me..
[Image: 1395858-10152345704481447-565936274241789624-n.jpg]
upload

Post More of her. Capture her (pics/video) in bathroom or while she is changing clothes. She is real maal !!!
Like Reply
Tumhari maa Ko need ka pills khilado or sone ke Baad unka boobs Nikal kar chuso or photo post karo ..
Or gaand ka photo bhi post karna
[+] 1 user Likes Mast_maal's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 11:58 AM)Mast_maal Wrote: Tumhari maa Ko need ka pills khilado or sone ke Baad unka boobs Nikal kar chuso or photo post karo ..
Or gaand ka photo bhi post karna

Chutiya rapist
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 07:48 AM)Pravinpatil Wrote: Bro how big is ur cock

how to convince my mom ? i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want to suck her boobs..please please help me , suggest me...please
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 11:45 AM)vipul_shah4all Wrote: Post More of her. Capture her (pics/video) in bathroom or while she is changing clothes. She is real maal !!!

how to convince my mom ? i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want to suck her boobs..please please help me , suggest me...please
Like Reply
i want to convince her happily to show me her sweet nude boobs.. i want to suck her sweet boobs, wanna see her naked boobs..
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 11:59 AM)tarred Wrote: Chutiya rapist

To phir baathrom me nanga hokar nahao or Muth Maro jab tumhari  maa ae esa dikhai Jese tumhe malaum nahi ki woh tumhe dekh Rahi hai ..
Baad me unka interest aega tumhare khada dekh ke tumhari maa ke penty me Muth Mari tab chance he jyada
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 10:11 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Dude she's sexy as hell. Do you have more revealing photos of her? Also is she currently lactating or breastfeeding your baby sibling or something?

i begged her, pleading her for last 1 year..i requests her mamma please allow me once.. i wanna see only once sweet duddu, wanna suck them once like i did when i was infant.. she scold me, denied me..i daily begging her for this...i wanna convince her..
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 12:09 PM)Mast_maal Wrote: To phir baathrom me nanga hokar nahao or Muth Maro jab tumhari  maa ae esa dikhai Jese tumhe malaum nahi ki woh tumhe dekh Rahi hai ..
Baad me unka interest aega tumhare khada dekh ke tumhari maa ke penty me Muth Mari tab chance he jyada

i begged her , pleaded her for last 1 year, i am requesting her, mamma sirf 1 baar sweet nude duddu dekhna hai , i wanna suck them like i did when i was infant...i daily pleading her, she denied, scold me..i wanna convince her..
Like Reply
This thread is ridiculous!
Dwindling tolerance
Like Reply
Hum solution denge zaroor, lekin pehle Aarav tum bathroom me hidden cam lagao kahin pe. Hum aunty ko poori tarha dekhe bagair koi nasihat kaise dein?
Dwindling tolerance
Like Reply
Wow you even let her know about your desires? That's ballsy bro!! So tell me was she really angry or mostly just playfully saying no. Did she becone really aggressive when you brought up the subject? Also could you post some more of your mom's pics. If possible her breasts?
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 12:35 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Wow you even let her know about your desires? That's ballsy bro!! So tell me was she really angry or mostly just playfully saying no. Did she becone really aggressive when you brought up the subject? Also could you post some more of your mom's pics. If possible her breasts?

for first time when i asked her for breastfeed me she laughed burstly, she said she had breastfeed me, when i ws infant.. later i started begging her daily, she denied, scold me, she said NOOO.. she ws not very very very angry....will she be ready? how to convince her?
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 12:32 PM)theps4guy Wrote: Hum solution denge zaroor, lekin pehle Aarav tum bathroom me hidden cam lagao kahin pe. Hum aunty ko poori tarha dekhe bagair koi nasihat kaise dein?

bro there is no place in bathroom to put camera, i checked , tried but not possible bhai.. for first time when i asked her for breastfeed me she laughed burstly, she said i had breastfeed her when i ws infant.. later i started begging her daily, she denied, scold me, she said NOOO.. she ws not very very very angry....will she be ready? how to convince her?
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 02:14 PM)Rajxxxx Wrote: ur mom is real maal, get her more pics, post it here.
click her nude pics or get fakes done. then show it to her nd then ask her for ur wish. she will be ready

i wanna convince her happily to show me her sweet nude boobs, wanna breastfeed her once only.. suggest me, guide me, help me please...
Like Reply