Adultery Amma and the enemy soldier
impregnator

Amma and the enemy soldier 

Rahul saw his village overrun by enemy soldeirs when he was 18 years old. He saw war ravaging his country, destroying it, while one man was also ravaging his family. This is his story. One hot summer, we woke up to the news on the TV, the slavic army has invaded us. They are on the outskirts of our village. Most of our men have lost their lives or have been taken captive. The rest fought the invading army and died or just surrendered and accepted the invading men in their villages. The enemy came maliciously. The officers said that they will not stay long in our village. They just need to regain their strength and move to the capital, leaving our vllage in peace. They were lying.... One of the demands, or orders, of the army is that each house had to accommodate one of the officers of the army, while the soldiers stayed in the school, hospital and hangars of the village. A few days later, I saw dad coming with a tall blond man from the distance. Running outside, my curiosity as a 20-year-old boy pushed me to see this stranger closely. Dad was around 40 years old then, a previous boxing champion, he was well built, salt and pepper hair and a moustache, all complimenting his handsome dark features. Next to him, stood a 6 feet tall Adonis of a man. Blond, chiseled jaw, deep blue eyes, bearded, and filling his army suit nicely. Dad invited him to our house and introduced him as Captain Jake Cocksman, one of the top ranking officers of the slavic army. Looking closely at the Captain, I couldn't help but notice his huge biceps, thick hairy forearms and developed pecs. I also saw how the Captain's eyes widened up the first time he saw mom, and no one can blame him for that. In our village, dad was considered quite the man, for being able to score mom as his wife. Marryig her just out of school, mom was 18 years old, beauty queen of the region. At 5'6'', with black eyes, luscious lips and fair skin, she was a dream come true. Her beauty was not completely innocent though. Her huge breasts, small waist and tight ass made her the wet dream of most straight men who knew her. Dad was always proud and protective of mom. She was his prize. At the dinner table, Dad sat at the head of the tale with mom and me on one side and the Captain at his right. The Captain was quite captivating with his smile, his confidence, his manly attitude and his politeness. I got to know he was 33 years old, and the fastest officer to reach the Captain rank in the history of the slavic army. Mom laughed a couple times during dinner at jokes the captian would throw, while dad was stern and kept his attention. After all, he had an enemy at the table. The next day, in the morning, I went with dad to take the shower behind the barn. Since the war started, water didn't arrive home. Men had to shower with water used for irrigation while preserving the hot water in the house for the women. Arriving there, we saw the captain just arriving in his pajama pants and his wifebeater. Saying good morning and winking at me, the captain joked it's gonna be a group shower today. I laughed heartily and lokoed at dad who was a bit uneasy. Taking off his pants, it turned out the blond captain didn't have any underwear. I caught a glimpse of his tight ass, with blond thin fur all over it. And then he turned around, taking off his wifebeater, flexing in all his muscled glory. Looking at dad, I saw his face turn red. "Come on boys, hop in" said the young captain in an inviting tone. I rapidly got out of my clothes and got under the running hose. "Come on dad" I shouted. "Maybe he is shy, son" said the captain, half jokingly. Dad took it a s achallenge, so he took of fhis clothes and came under the running water. In my young mind, I used to be fascinated with dad's manly mature body, but seeing the captain soft dick made me do the comparison. Soft, the captain had a snake between his legs, that was double the length and girth of dad's dick. The captain's blond testicles were easily the size of small apples. "How come your thing is so much bigger than dad's, sir?" I asked This question made the captain laugh hard, and then saw how dad was kind of embarassed and trying to finish his shower as fast as possible, unconsciously hiding his dick with his hands

Through the following weeks, we never saw anything bad from the blond captain. He kept to the barn, communicating with the base through the radio twice a day, writing reports, and working out to keep fit. He had a boxing bag in a small room next to the barn where he spent quite some time boxing. This activity became a common topic for dad and the captain, with dad being a former boxing champion in the area. One day, dad had to go to the fields to handle an incident with the cattle, and that obliged my mom to take the food at lunch to the captain's barn by herself. Entering the barn, mom called the captain. No one replied. Going to check if the captain was in his training room, mom passed next to the bed where the captain slept. Mom saw what she saw and felt her face burn red, and her mouth open wide. Shaking, she set the food tray on the table in fear of throwing it on the ground. Laying on his bed in the hot summer noon, the blond captain Jake was completely naked. Mom's eyes went over the manly body of the young captain, his lightly haired pecs, his tight abs, his thick thighs and the impossibly thick cock laying on his tummy. Mom thought she was seeing double as she noticed the size of the captain's balls. In her 29 years, she has only seen dad's balls and she never paid any attention as she considered them the normal size. But now, the blond balls on the captain dwarfed my manly dad's supposed big balls. Entranced in looking at the genitalia of this strange enemy man, mom was awakened by a slight cough. Looking up with wide eyes, she saw the captain smiling slyly, touching his beard and looking at her. Swallowing hard, mom averted her gaze, blushing vividly and told the captain she brought his lunch. In total confidence, and without even trying to hide his manhood, the six-feet tall captain stood up and approached mom who began going back until she hit the wall. The captain approached her and extended his arm next to her, putting it on the wall. As he said thank you in a malicious tone, mom ducked and ran away, hearing the blond stud's laughter behind her. As she ran inside the house, my young 10-year-old mind thought someone hurt her. Running behind her, I playfully asked her if some bull from our neighbor's ranch was chasing her. She didn't reply but if she could she would tell me that a bull indeed did approach her, a bull that was 10 times as manly as my dad... The next few days, mom faked sickness as she stayed inside the house, not going outside, not wanting to meet the hung captain. While doing the dished, mom remembered that night when she saw the nude captain, and the ensuing sex with dad that she initiated. She chastized herself for admitting that while having sex with dad she imagined the captain in place of dad. But that was just a fantasy, she hasn't done anything wrong. Not yet... Two days later, I came from the pastor's house where we were given lectures because of the war-closed schools, and I found dad and captain Jake sitting in the living room with a somber tone in the air. Captain Jake was telling my dad of the plans of the slavic army. How some rogue general was going from house to house and taking the women from the house for his pleasure, and to humiliate the remaining local men. Dad began to curse. But something in the younger manly captain's eyes made dad tone down. It was the first time I see dad hold back his tongue because of another man's look. Captain Jake relaxed showing his mesemrizing blue eyes and talked to dad telling him he had a chance to protect our family and dad had to agree with him. Dad and the captain were still two men from enemy countries, but boxing had made them closer, and dad kinda trusted this man against his previous instincts. Reluctantly, and because dad could not imagine anything happening to mom, he agreed

"In front of the general, your wife will be my wife. He won't touch a slavic officer's wife, and that way I can repay your kindness and help you protect your family." This was the blond captain's argument. This was the argument that dad had to suppress his manhood to accept. This was the argument that made my mom scared and cry the first time she heard it before dad told her everything will be alright. At the end of the summer, I heard my friend Zulan whispering that the one-eyed general was coming to town. And he came. A hulk of a man, a tight grey mustache, a crisp clean uniform with a dozen stars, and one eye, followed by 3 officers, triplet twins, all high ranking in the slavic army. Captain Jake advised my dad to stay in the house as he stepped out with my mom by his side to greet the general. Inviting them inside, the blond captain sat with mom by his side, putting his muscular arm around her as he introduced my dad and me as the cattle master and his son. The general looked at dad intently, and then at the captain and at mom congratulating him on finding a wife fast. The captain thanked him and told him that mom was widowed. Over dinner, the captain sat at one head of the table, the general at the other, with mom next to the captain. Dad sat in the middle with me and the three officers. I could see that dad was ashamed of being a coward. Dad was a strong respected man and he didn't like the fact that the blond hunk took his place as man of the house with mom as his wife, even if it was just an act in front of the one-eyed general. But if it was for mom and my safety, he would do it. One topic during dinner that made dad boil was when the bold general addressed my mom asking her about her age. Then he looked at the captain and asked him why is she still without child. With a smile from his blue eyes and a scratch to his beard, the captain looked at my dad in defiance and addressing the general told him that him and mom are thinking about it. Mom had her gaze down all the time, and I noticed that dad had his gaze down too and his fists were about to tear hole in his legs from anger. After dinner, dad walked with the captain to a private corner and told him he went too far. The captain replied that he had to do what he did so the general believes he married mom. The general was about to spend the next two nights in our house. Dad and me took the barn while the captain assured dad he will get out of mom's room as soon as the general and his triplet goons slept. By the middle of the first night, dad drank himself to a stupor, trying to make time pass and forget about the strange men alone in his house with his wife. I, on the other hand, were curious to see what was happening in mom and dad's room. Tiptoeing out, I headed toward our house. Climbing the small wall next to the garden, leaping onto the cherry tree facing my parents' bedroom, and stepping onto the window ledge, I was covered by the night's shadow. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for my mom, her and the blond captain were directly under my gaze. Crammed against a wall, mom, in her nighty, was trying to escape, while the shirtless muscular captain was around her. I don't know why, but I knew mom had to smell the musky underarms of the handsome captain, the manly pheromones in his bushy armpits had to be smelled as her face was directly under his arms while she was at the wall. Putting his hand on her mouth he advised her not to scream or else the general will know she is not married to him and they will both face dire consequences. Slowly, the captain put his hand under mom's nighty and caught her pussy. "Oh, that's a wet snatch honey, are you thinking about my thick babymaker?" That's when I knew that mom was to become captain Jake's "real" wife that night...

Keeping his hand on mom's hot and wet pussy, the captain began roaming around. Mom gasped for breath as the hunky blond man began fingering her pussy with his thick finger. I saw mom's left hand catching the thick hairy forearm of the captain, her faith ring to dad glistening in the moon light as another man was fingering her snatch. The captain had a confident smile on his face as he easily manipulated mom's pussy. His muscular biceps shook fast as he began pumping two fingers inside mom's wet cunt. Mom swirmed agaisnt the wall, standing on her toes trying to escape captain Jake's attack on her private womanly part, the vagina that only dad had seen before and where I came out from, but it was useless. The captain had a tight grip on her. A moan escaped my mom's throat under the captain's tightened hand as he removed his hand from under her nighty and grabbed her between his arms taking her to the bed. Like a lion over his prey, the six-feet tall man laid over mom in his pajama shorts, his rippling muscles over her white body covered by a nighty. Using his hairy legs to separate her thighs, the captain dived in taking mom's nighty up to her waist and revealing her hairy pussy. Holding her arms, the captain lunged forward eating my mom's lips, brushing her soft skin with his thick blond beard. He kept trying to kiss her mouth and grab her tongue with his tongue while mom was trying in all force to get away, shaking her head from side to side. But the captain was a very strong man. A few minutes made my mom tire and she surrendered to the captain's kisses. His hunger for her was apparent. He possessed her with his kisses, their saliva mixing his tongue inside her mouth to her throat. Satisfied by tasting her nectar, the captain kneeled on the bed, a huge bulge tenting his pants. Taking them off in front of mom made her make an involuntary reaction of putting her hand on her mouth and trying to get away. The captain laughed quietly and grabbed her by her legs, keeping her on the bed. Then he went on to take off her nighty. There was my mom, completely naked with the blond muscle hunk on the bed she shares usually with my dad. Mom's big breasts had an immense effect on the captain. I could swear that his already melon-sized fuzze blond balls dilated more, filling with more sperm as the testosterone rushed in his body, and the thick log between his legs stiffened more as he lurched to suck my mom's pink nipple. "Ahhhhhhh" was the only sound mom could make as the captain began devouring her big aureola, while mauling her right breast. "I have never seen such big, full, white breasts. They are delicious. No wonder your son is so healthy. He has eatne from these jugs" Mom had tears running from her eyes as the captain became ferocious sucking, licking and biting her big fleshy boobs. They were like balloons to me, so big and the captain was a man who knew how to deal with big-breasted women. The captain's huge thick cock began at mom's pussy and finished just under her breasts. It had to be at least 23 cm. This man was a speciman of virility. I was stupefied by this scene. Although I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't deny that mom and the captain entertwined on the bed made so much sense. They were fit for each other. The captain was in my dad's bed, taking dad's woman, cuckolding him, putting huge horns on dad's head, while dad slept like a servant in the barn. It wasn't right, yet I didn't feel it was wrong...

Ten minutes on the bed under the captain's expert handling, mom's breasts grew, her nipples pointing up, arching her back making her breasts even bigger. Captain Jake put her hands on mom's ass as she arched her back and squeezed making her moan. "Those are some tight globes" He said hissing through his teeth as his cock swayed like a tree log between his legs. His thick blond hair, dressed to the said in a classical fashion gave him maturity over his 33 years of age. Turning my mom on her belly like a toy, her breasts were crushed on the mattress as the captain dived between her spread asscheeks eating and lapping at her pussy. An electric jolt swept through mom as she grabbed the captain's blond hair and rolled her eyes. She was delirious. She didn't want this to happen, yet she was under the muscular man's mercy. The captain licked my mom's pussy, biting her clitoris and lapping at her juices. "Ok you are ready now" Grabbing her under her arms, the captain knelt on the bed and with one move impaled my mom on his huge cock. At this moment, mom screamed. And I am sure the general and his goons have heard it and they would have chuckled knowing that mom was being fucked by her stud husband, the captain. "Uhh please pleasssssssssseeee, it is splitting me in half. Have mercy on me sirrrrr" "Shut up and take it woman" through gritted teeth said the captain as his huge balls touched mom's thick pubic hair. As the huge babymaker crashed through her cervix, feeling it about to explode through her stomach, mom orgasmed for the 20th time that night, rolling her eyes, opening her mouth and dribbling saliva like a walking dead zombie. Shaking all around like having a seizure, mom's body was not used to a stud like the captain. She only had dad, and compared to this man, dad is not a man, he's just a small boy who couldn't satisfy a woman. The captain began fucking mom slowly, his thick shaft glistening with her juices and his precum as its shifted in and out of her over dilated cunt. I thought mom's pussy was gonna break in half from the thickness of the captain's cock. But minute after minute, mom entered into a trance and began licking her lips, holding onto the captain's smooth muscular shoulders as he continued fuking her while kneeling under her. Her breasts drove him crazy. Her pink nipples stayed in his mouth while he fucked her. Her moans for sure arrived to the general and the goons. I heard them too. Everyone knew that mom was getting fucked except the one person who should, my naive dad. The captain fucked mom in that position for 10 minutes before giving her a long kiss on the mouth that she reciprocated and laid her on the bed again to fuck her missionary. That position showed them as a husband and wife. The captain took mom as his wife and he was doing his husband duties penetrating with her. He was just doing his manly duty to satisfy her. The captain's stamina was astounding. His ass was towards me. Sweaty, shiny and hairy with light blond hair, it rammed heavily into mom's cunt who had her arms around him and her legs around his ass. The fucking continued for half an hour, with mom moaning and shaking like a snake underneath him while he fucked in a macho way. Suddenly, I saw his big sack ball rise to meet his shaft and that's when he riased his head, his square jaw clear in the night light as he discharged his heavy thick sperm inside my mom's fertile cunt and womb. Mom felt the thick cum burning her on the inside, filling her to the brim. Tonight was her second honeymoon. She had a new husband... As he finished cumming inside her, the captain rolled over on the bed, putting his muscular arm behin his head. That huge grapefruit sized biceps, complemented his hairy smelly armpit, and his lemon-sized testicles and hairy maly legs. Mom's breasts had bites over them, her pussy was gaped wide open leaking sticky white muccus, her legs open wide, she fell asleep next to her new husband... They fell asleep and I went back to the barn, slept on the cot next to dad. Comparing the manliness of the captain to dad, I felt my face flush red. Dad needed a million years to get to the captain, in addition to 30 kg of muscle, and 15 cm of cock... The tides of manhood were changing. A new man of the house was rising...

The next morning, everyone could notice mom glowing while sitting on the breakfast table next to Captain Jake. The general made some jokes about last night and what he heard, congratulating the captain on his virility and laughing with his goons. Dad was like a deer in the headlights, arriving lately to the breakfast, still hungover from all the alcohol he drank. Then one of the triplets asked him how he likes his work for a slavic man. Dad replied that Captain Jake was a very good man and he was treating me and him very well. The goon added that when the captain and mom got their first kid, his work will be more to be able to get more money for the family through cattle trading and selling. Dad was boiling at the thought that mom was considered as the muscular captain's wife but he stayed silent like a good boy. The general and his goons took the captain with them for a tour of the village. Once they left, dad went to mom and asked her what happened last night. That was the moment of truth. I wanted to see if mom will be truthful with dad. To my utter surprise, mom told him that as soon as the lights were off, the captain left and slept in the adjoining room and that she had no idea why the general was complimenting the captain on his virility. Mom was hiding the truth that she was injected with the thick blond cock yesterday and got the fucking that dad could never give her. I was lost whether she did that to protect dad or because she had a sexual awakening. "One more day honey I have to pretend I am Captain Jake's woman and then the General leaves and all returns to normal" These words made dad agree with mom that he has to step on his manhood for one more day for our safety. This proved very hard for dad to maintain as on dinner, the Captain was acting as a real husband to mom, making her sit on his lap, kissing her neck and lips and holding her hands. I looked at dad and saw his face turn red. No man with dignity could accept that, but dad was sacrificing for it to appear that mom was indeed the wife of the slavic hunk. Dad shot killer looks toward the captain while the captain made him understand through whispers and looks that he was forced to do that to convince the general of the truth of his marriage to mom. Talking to dad in front of the house after dad called him under the pretense of a problem with the cattle, I watched them argue in low voice. Dad was ready to hit the Captain even if it meant suicide. But he held his nerves and told the captain that what he did is not acceptable. The captain apologized but in an arrogant way made dad understand. "Do you want the general and his goons to make your wife their toy? I am protecting her. You should thank me, not try to fight me" Dad was confused but in the end he told him that he is sorry and he understands the situation "One more night and it will all end my friend, I give you my word" Like the night before it, my dad drank himself to sleep in the barn. As I heard him snore laying on the bed in the barn, I sneaked to my usual spot near the cherry tree to watch mom and my step-dad, the hunky stud captain. I saw mom in her bra and panties laying on the bed, anticipating. Suddenly, the door opened and Captain Jake entered the room. He only had his green boxer-briefs on, accentuating his hairy thick thighs. His torso was super cut, muscles bulging everywhere. He didn't waste time to take off his underwear and jump on the bed. Here he was hugging my mom kissing her. Him, totally naked, mom's hands on his furry ass, while she is still in her bra and panties. Kissing wildly, it looked like mom had no inhibition tonight. The dicking of the night before made her much more accepting of this man. And if this was the last night with this stud, she wanted to make the most of it before returning to be my boring dad's wife. Mom groped the huge biceps of the blond hunk as she felt his big thick torpedo knocking on her covered pussy. The captain took charge as he held the panties to one side as he began rubbing his hot cock on mom's wet vagina. Mom sighed heartily as she felt the man's cock on her hole. She wanted it. She couldn't wait. "Please sir, please stop torturing me" "What do you want, woman?" "Please put it in. I can't wait anymore. I am on fire!!!" "But what about your husband, your son's father?" "Just for tonight make me forget him. I need a real man..." These words made me flinch. Mom called my dad less than a man. As I analyzed these words, the copulation began as the hunky stud drove his muscular body to fuck mom's tight womanly figure. Soon he bra was off and the Captain feasted on her tight big breasts. Screams were heard that night. My once faithful mom's screams as she was taking the captain's big cock in her pussy while her husband slept in the barn. Once the fucking ended and of course the captain came inside mom's fertile womb, half an hour later, he ordered her on her knees next to the bed. Mom's lust made her obey and take the captain's cock in her mouth. Her jaw was about to get dislocated so she can fit the veiny thick torpedo. Moaning with lust, she must have loved the delicious blond cock. The night ended with another load down her throat, and she slept next to her new husband. "Tomorrow I am going to set a boxing match with your husband. I want to put him in his place", he told mom as he pinched her erect nipple and she caressed his huge hairy balls
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I wrote this story on xossip. Thanks for reposting it here!
Like Reply
(13-07-2019, 07:21 PM)fargas111 Wrote: I wrote this story on xossip. Thanks for reposting it here!

then complete the story bro
Like Reply