Fantasy NIGHT OF TERROR
Star 
NIGHT OF TERROR
All credits goes to the original author. Posting here for everyones enjoyment.
We were terrified. My whole body was shaking like a leaf in a wild storm. I could never understand how these four could manage to get into the house. We have a very reliable watchman and a German Shepard to guard the house. Only later we came to know how one of these four managed to win over the confidence of the watchman and gave him and our dog a sleeping dose which sent them into a doze for several hours.

We were only three in the house. My father died three years back and my mother looks after my father’s business. My mother is 39, my younger sister is 15 and I 17. My mother is a very cautious lady. After locking every window and door from inside, she used to lock our bedroom door from inside and whatever is the matter she would never open the bedroom before 5 in the morning by which time two servants will be waiting near the gate to be let in. But these four seemed to know our habits and have played a simple trick to make my mother open the door. We went inside the bedroom at around 10.30 and just after a few minutes we heard a cat making a lot of noise. My mother waited for some time for the cat to go away. We didn’t understand how it got in, probably it came through one of the windows and when we locked the doors it is trapped inside.

My mother opened the bedroom door and stepped out to drive away the cat when these four suddenly appeared and pushed us all inside the bedroom. Before we understood anything we were forced to sit on the beds. 
My mother was totally flabbergasted. She was panicking. Probably she guessed the motive of the intruders. Even at 39 she was beautiful. She was very fair as all her sisters were. 5 ft 6 in. She worked hard and her figure was good. She was a very possessive lady who never allowed anyone to dominate our family after our father’s death. I was nearly my mother’s height but my sister was taller. She was like my father. Both our physiques were beyond our ages.

The intruders were all around 25 to 28 age group. Two of them were nearly 6ft while the other two were a little short. They all looked menacing and were physically too strong to put up any fight. One of them closed the bedroom door and locked it from inside. They looked at us as though we were some trapped prey. They seemed to be in no hurry. They need not fear anything as now no one else will hear anything inside our house and everyone knows that we sleep around 10.30 and we cannot even expect a phone call. I looked at my mother expecting her to perform some miracle to save us. In the last three years we have come to rely on her so much that every time we have some trouble we look up to her to solve. In some respects she is more capable than our father.

Her face was drained of all color. She was looking vulnerable. Only once I saw her this way. That was when my father died. For three days she was near hysterical and looked totally helpless. Now again she was looking the same. She asked them in a shivering voice what they wanted. She pointed out the keys and told them they can take everything they wanted. One of them stepped forward and slapped her. He told her in a menacing voice, “Don’t talk unless we ask you”. He continued ‘we will take all that we want and more so don’t bother’.  One of them, a man as dark as one could be with bulging eyes, asked or rather in a casual, matter of fact manner said, ‘ where do we start’. 

My sister let out a cry. She started sobbing. She was afraid. She didn’t understand anything. She just started crying. One of the tall persons came near, he just pulled my hair and slapped me, it was a stinging slap, I stared at him afraid even to cry. He said in a low voice, ‘ask that bitch to stop crying or you will get more’. That was enough; the voice and the slap made my sister stop as suddenly as she started. Her hands went up to her mouth as if to stop any sound escaping from her. We were never slapped or beaten before. One thing that terrified us was physical attack. My father always took pains to join us in schools which were against any kind of corporal punishment. 

The other tall person who seemed to command said to no one in particular, 'We will start with that slut’ pointing to my mother. The language was terrifying. It sent a chill up my spine. I understood what he meant. I don’t know whether my sister understood it or not. My mother looked shocked beyond any thing ever seen. Sweat was forming on her brows though the air conditioning was working. I could see her trying to control her shivering.

Of late I came to understand what sexual arousal was. I longed sometimes for male touch. On some nights I felt a stirring deep down my bowels. I am a voracious reader. Many a novel gave detailed description of the sexual urge and the act itself. My mother encouraged us to read. She never censored our reading. All eyes turned towards my mother. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her lips were quivering. She folded her hands as if pleading with them silently. We were all in our nighties. Suddenly I realized I am no longer terrified. I was looking at the scene somewhat curiously. What will they do now? Are they just threatening us or will they really... A host of questions cropped up in my mind.

.. Continued..
 devil2 Emotion In Motion, A Dirty Mind  flamethrower
[+] 2 users Like Biosys's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome start ..continue
Like Reply
Suddenly I realized I am no longer terrified. I was looking at the scene somewhat curiously. What will they do now? Are they just threatening us or will they really... A host of questions cropped up in my mind. 

The one who looked like their leader was in jeans and a T-shirt. He went up to my mother. We were all sitting on one bed while there were actually two large beds in our bedroom. He signaled with his hand to move. I understood his intention and not wanting another slap, involuntarily I moved a bit. I was ashamed that I am leaving my mother helpless. I tried to move closer to her again. Another one took my hair and dragged me aside. Now we were separated by at least a few feet. I fell on my sister. She moved allowing me space. We were both unconsciously holding hands. Her hand was clutching mine in a tight grip.

The one who stood before my mother laughed at her and pulled down the zip of his pant. I was terrified and fascinated at his act. He looked dangerously at my mother and told her ‘you know what to do slut’. My mother looked up to him in a shock. She couldn’t really understand what he meant. He pulled down his jeans. He had no underwear. Probably they didn’t want too many things on them when they planned this. His penis was erect. An 8 inch black thick monster rising angrily and hungrily. It was the first time I was looking at the ‘dick’ as it was called in the novels I read. It was nothing like I imagined.It was menacing. It was too sudden and my mother was breathless. She closed her eyes not wanting to look at it so close. She always liked things to be under her control. She wasn’t used to be under control. 

Suddenly a voice rang out.‘Bitch you suck it or we will put it in your daughter’s hole’. Another short man with thick moustaches moved towards me. My mother was shaken out of her shock. She cried ‘NO, NO, Please don’t do anything to them, I will do as you say, send them away to the next room’. Words were gushing out of her mouth as if she was afraid they will lay their hands on us even before she finished.The man before her slapped her more fiercely than before. ‘Don’t talk’ it was a command. ‘Do as you are told’.

My mother was helpless. She was not even looking at us. Just five minutes back we were all happy and going to bed. In five minutes everything changed. We were trapped in our own house. I know they will not spare us. My mother didn’t know what to do. Probably he understood her predicament. He brought his thick penis near her lips and held it there. She opened her lips a bit. Each move was torturing her. Suddenly his hands went to her hair and he pulled at her hair and she cried out. His penis was placed between her lips and he tried to push it in. She was in a fix. Probably her body was revolting against what is happening and her mind was terrified to put up even a notion of struggle. She must be afraid for us.

My sister’s grip on my hand tightened. It was painful. She must be shocked beyond anything. She is too young to know. My mother’s lips separated a bit more allowing some passage for him. He still held her hair. He must be conveying his intentions through pulling her hair. His grip tightened and her lips opened more. Now he pushed it further. My mother’s lips were red. Her mouth small. The black rod was now between them. He pulled her once more and her tongue came out. Probably she was trying to breathe. The monster had lot of hair near his base. It was ugly. He was pushing it inside. My mother was writhing under the onslaught. Her lips were now spread wide. He kept pushing the thing inside and she was choking. Strange gurgling sounds were coming from her. Then he stopped, probably half of his rod must be inside. He allowed a few seconds for my mother to adjust to the thing in her mouth. I wondered how it would feel. I know my mother must be hating it. She is an independent woman. What can she do now?

He left her hair and caught her head in his two hands. She must be suffocating. He was pushing it inside. Then he withdrew it a bit, I could see some sort of relief on my mother’s face. Then he pushed it deeper. He must be causing pain as I heard painful sounds escaping coming from my mother. All the other three were watching the scene as if transfixed. I turned away my head not able to watch the torturous scene. My sister was terrified and was looking at my mother with wide scary eyes. Does she understand that they are banging our mother? Involuntarily I pulled my legs together. My eyes glanced over the others. They just stood watching. Their pants showing the bulge. What will happen next? Will they fuck me? I was terrified of the prospect. One of the men caught my glance and laughed crookedly at me. I turned my head.

When I looked at my mother his black monster was almost inside her mouth. Her lips looked like stretched elastic over his thing. He held her head and was moving inside and outside not allowing her to move. The blood vessels on the monster were bulging out and it was a strange sight to watch. It seemed he was pumping her mouth. How long will he do it? My mother was losing her balance. Her hands caught his waist for support. Every time he pushed inside the cheeks bulged. I looked at the man. He seemed to be oblivious to everything else. He was just looking at my mother; there was a strange expression in his eyes. The eyes radiating lust, he seemed to be elated at his conquest.

Suddenly he pushed deep and held his monster inside not allowing her to move back. Instead of withdrawing he was pushing further, my mother’s mouth now almost near his base. It looked like it was pulled forward with his 8 inch rod implanted inside. What is he doing? How can she breathe? My mother was trying to wriggle to let air pass inside. He seemed to anticipate that and did not allow her to move an inch. He held her head for a few moments more and then allowed her to pull back. My mother was choking. She moved her head back till the whole thing went out of her mouth. She was gasping for air and trying to breathe deep. Her chest was heaving. ‘Lick it’ he commanded her. 

She looked at him unwillingly but her resistance was no where in sight. He brought the ugly monster again to her lips. Her tongue came out and started licking it. He held her head and pushed it towards his monster. She understood and started vigorously licking it. There were slight tremors in his body. Something is going on in him. His body was becoming taut. Suddenly he pushed it in and started pumping in and out vigorously holding her head tight. It was sliding in and out. Strange slurping sounds were coming. My mother shut her eyes.

Probably she knew something. He was making some guttural meaning less sounds. Then I heard him say rudely, ‘bitch take it in, totally, yes totally’. I could see my mother trying to extend her lips as much as possible. Probably he must be going into her throat. Her face contorted in pain. His whole pelvis seemed to be on my mother’s face, his balls were hitting her on her chin every time he pushed inside. They were rude strong animal thrusts. My sister sensing something was going to happen went totally pale. Her palms were profusely sweating. Then a long moan came out of his throat filling the whole room, he held my mother’s head still and held his rod inside with out moving, his body was giving small jerks. His eyes were closed.

Suddenly I saw some thick white liquid coming out of the corners of my mother’s mouth. I understood what happened. He came inside her mouth. He is forcing her to swallow it. After a few moments he withdrew his now limp penis and bent down and bit her cheeks saying ‘good, this is a nice good slut’. He stepped back and sat on the other bed. He asked for a cigarette and some one gave him one. He lit the cigarette and inhaled and then looked at the stout man who pulled my hair and told him, “Now it’s your turn”. He did not pull up his pants. Just sat there smoking. 

.. Continued..
Like Reply
OMG waiting for Mom to act like a slut in front of son
Like Reply
(14-07-2019, 06:06 PM)dannyboy0755 Wrote: OMG waiting for Mom to act like a slut in front of son

Thanks Dannyboy..Mom has two daughters happy
Like Reply
Oh but make the mom in the story act like a bitch in front of her children. Waiting eagerly for next update
Like Reply
wow mom and daughters . like it
Like Reply
good one...From where you are posting????
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 10:21 AM)furihard Wrote: good one...From where you are posting????

Thanks furihard..it's from an old repository of mine
Like Reply
No updates?
Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 06:56 PM)dannyboy0755 Wrote: No updates?

Will do dannyboy, ETA, EOD.
Like Reply
He lit the cigarette and inhaled and then looked at the stout man who pulled my hair and told him, “Now it’s your turn”. He did not pull up his pants. Just sat there smoking. 

The black man with bulging eyes laughed crookedly and went near my mother. She wiped the messy stuff out off her face and looked ravaged. Her proud shoulders sagging. Her beautiful face now looked ravaged. She raised her head helplessly to see what is going to happen. He commanded her to stand. She tried to stand up but her knees were weak and she almost fell back. He caught her shoulders and made her stand. Then he barked out “undress”. She didn’t understand him. She looked at him quizzically. He again said in a rough voice “remove your dress”. 

She was dazed. She didn’t move nor made any attempt to undress. One of the men silently came near me and pulled me up holding my hair. I screamed “No” and stood up not able to bear the pain. His hand suddenly lifted my nighty and tried to grope between my thighs. I screamed out and tried to wriggle free. Another was going near my sister. My mother shouted at the top of her lungs. “No, No, I will undress”. Frantically she tried to remove her nighty over her head. She had no bra, no panty, just a petticoat which came to just above her knees. Her 34 sized breasts were heaving wildly probably out of fright. Her large pink nipples were clearly visible from inside the petticoat. She had a bit thick thighs while her behind was full. 

She stood there in her petticoat. But he wanted her to remove even that. She really had no choice. She pulled the petticoat with trembling hands over her head. There she stood naked before all of us. Even I couldn’t stop appreciating her body. It had very little fat on it. Well carved, full and ripe. Her eyes were looking down out of shame. There was some hair around her pelvic region. She just stood there like a statue.

I wondered whether she really believed these guys will leave me out or was it that she lost her power to think rationally or is it that she was desperate and trying to gain time hoping something will happen in the meanwhile. At that moment I know that they will fuck all three of us. My knees went weak with this realization. The man who pulled me up left my nighty and my hair. I collapsed back on the bed. I was trembling with the realization of what was to come. I was worried about my sister. She probably didn’t realize what was to come or even understand what happened when they bang her.

Meanwhile the man barked another command to my mother, “Undress me”, this time there was no mistaking. My mother was now beyond shock. She mechanically undid his pant, unzipping him and then removed his shirt. He was stark naked. Black, stout, muscular and his organ was almost the same size and even thicker. It was erect and there were a few drops of pre cum on its head. It was crooked. He told her to caress it. Her little palms went over it and caressed it delicately afraid he would get angry.

It grew in size with her caressing, becoming thicker and longer. “Hold my balls bitch” he was almost whispering. My mother held his balls and delicately caressed them. I looked at her face. The eyes were closed. Her face was impassive. He suddenly pulled her face towards him and started chewing her lower lip. Her body shook. Her hand tightened around his thick dick. Is she losing control over herself or was she trying to please him hoping he wouldn’t hurt her.

He was becoming restless. His body probably never felt this delicate touch. He looked straight out of gutters. His face rough with a scar extending down his left cheek. His hand moved over my mother’s stomach and was caressing it lightly. Then it moved up and held her left nipple and was lightly playing with it. I observed the nipple becoming hard. Then his other hand went down between her thighs. They were shut tightly. My mother probably understood his intention and separated them a little allowing his hand to move there. His finger poked and I guessed it must have made some inroads though I couldn’t see it. 

My mother’s face was flushing and her breath became heavy. I knew he was trying to arouse her and she was trying to control her feelings. Probably she wished he just banged her brutally instead of arousing her before her daughters. It must be more than three years since my mother felt a male touch her in this way. This man looked a brute but he had a way with women. I chided myself for these feelings. I wished this is over quickly. I knew I am getting wet down there observing this stimulating performance. 

Suddenly he told her to lie on the bed. My mother stepped back and quietly sat at first and then moved up, he said, “No, just lie on the edge” I didn’t understand what he meant but she understood. She moved to the edge her waist up was on the bed while her legs were hanging down the bed. He held her legs up as if he is a performer exhibiting his magic. He moved them apart. There I could see for the first time the often described love hole of a female. It was open. The lips spread a bit. But it wasn’t large. How is going to send the pole into it?

It was pink with hair on both sides. Her stomach was flat, her breasts now just spread a bit. Her eyes were closed. Probably she was anticipating that he will now get in. Her hands were gripping the bed sheet. My sister just put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. He moved between her legs. I couldn’t take off my eyes from the unfolding sex. He held his thick penis near the opening of my mother’s pussy. It was really ugly to look at. A real monster.

He poked the head between the vaginal lips as if clearing the way. Then unexpectedly he lounged forward with full force, I didn’t know what exactly happened, because his back obstructed my view, but my mother screamed, I never heard her scream that way, it was heart rendering, it was like an animal wailing loudly. “NO,  NOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”.. I understood he must have ploughed in tearing her apart. Her legs were flaying desperately to relieve the pain. He was bent over her. Probably he wanted this position to penetrate her fully at one stroke.

Being a science student I knew this posture allowed him maximum penetration. Her hands were desperately trying to push him back as her waist was totally crushed by his weight. His hands held her hands and pushed them over her head. He was half bent over her. His mouth went near the right nipple and he started nibbling it holding it lightly between his teeth. She was totally under his control. Every muscle in her body dominated by his counter part, crushing them and taking a lot of pleasure out of it. 

I saw his waist moving very slowly. What is he doing? I think my mother tried to adjust herself to the implanted monster inside her. She was desperately trying to move her waist to make the way as smooth as possible. He again moved inside but slowly, he knew he had dominated her, that she is at his mercy. I saw glee on his face. I could see him only from one side. “You will enjoy this slut, you will enjoy this ride into heavens” he was muttering aloud.

.. Continued..
Like Reply
Post all at once
Like Reply
not and nice.. continue
Like Reply
I could see him only from one side. “You will enjoy this slut, you will enjoy this ride into heavens” he was muttering aloud.

He started moving in and out slowly. His movement, controlled and rhythmic. He freed her hands and one of his hands went down trying something between her thighs. What is he doing I wondered. I didn’t know that he was holding my mother’s clit and caressing it while he stopped all movement for some time. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed but the lips were partially open, her legs were now on his back. Her hands were tightly gripping the pillow.

What happened to her? There is no mark of pain anywhere? Just a few moments back she shouted as if she was about to die. Then I knew the man is not only dominating her but is also totally controlling her. His play with her clit probably aroused my mother, she was desperately trying to regain her control but unable to hold back, her waist moved a bit upwards as if it wanted him. He knew he had conquered her. He moved in for the kill. He gave one strong thrust and my mother moaned 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA” and she thrust her waist up, “good girl” he complimented her. Have the suppressed sexual feelings unleashed now? I know now it is no longer bang. She is enjoying it and wanted more. He moved in with quick deep thrusts each thrust eliciting an unsuppressed moan from my mother. The sounds were meaningless. Did she realize we were there?

Her waist is now trying to match him. Her legs entwined his waist. He was feeling cramped. He removed her legs from around his waist and put them on his shoulders. I realized now it is going to be something different. There is no protest from my mother. Her eyes closed tightly not wanting to look at us. He went in with deep thrusts heaving my mother. Her body shook like a leaf in a storm with his thrusts and she moaned loudly “Godddddddd”. Did she ever have this experience before?

She tried to hold his shoulders to stop herself from being pushed up the bed. He pulled her down a bit and bent down to take her lips. Her legs were bent up with her knees almost touching her shoulders. She was spread out like a whore. Her waist rose unnaturally. He started pumping her like a piston moving fast. He covered her lips with her, her moans were now muffled. What I saw really upset me. Oh god he made my mother into a real slut before our eyes.

I looked at my sister, I was surprised to see her looking at my mother with wonder in her eyes. There was no fear in them now. I felt my hand moving unconsciously towards my pussy, I knew it was damn wet there. His thrusts became stronger, the whole bed was shaking a bit, I saw my mother free her lips from his, she was breathing heavily, her hands gripping his shoulders fiercely. Her waist was trying to move fast. Something was welling up inside her. I realized she is reaching her orgasm. 

Oh my god I thought, she is actually going to cum in a bang. Then came the sound, “OHhhhhhhhhhh, NOoooooooooo” and her body gave a mighty jerk and became stiff. She was not allowing him to move. He too stopped. Probably he was gloating over his conquest. In a few seconds my mother’s body became limp. He withdrew from her. His pole still erect, hungry and glistening with the liquids. He looked at her and ordered, “Now that’s enough slut, get up and suck me”.

Why didn’t he cum inside her? Is he exhibiting that he is the master of the situation and that she is his slave? My mother got up unwillingly; she might want to lie down for some time to savor her orgasm. But he thrust his black thick pole towards her. I understood that by making her lick and suck her own juices he is taking a lot of pleasure in the very act itself. Her tongue slowly licked his pole of all her juices and then he went in to her mouth smoothly. This time there was no choking. My mother moved her mouth all over his pole. Her head moving up and down on his pole. Her hair was loose now. Her face was totally covered by her hair.

We could only see the movement. She was moving very fast, probably to make him cum fast. He realized that and held her head to slow down. He held her head still and started fucking her as if it was all that mattered to him. Again his rod was hitting the throat and causing pain, he was oblivious to that, his pace increased, probably he was about to cum, and as suddenly he stopped, he told her to lie on the bed. 

“Spread your legs, bitch” he ordered, he mounted her and gave a deep strong thrust that again brought a moan out of my mother’s throat. Then he vigorously fucked her a few times, it was clear he was going to cum, and then we heard the strange sound, “take it rich bitch, now you have my seed inside you and give me a baby” and with that he clung to her. His jerks slowed down. We could see the white liquid tickling down my mother’s thighs.

She neither moved nor said anything. I looked at the other two and was shocked to see that one of them was filming the whole thing. Did my mother deserve this? What are they going to do with the film? As I was wondering about this I saw the other tall person reach the bed. The one who mounted her so far already was up and lighting a cigarette.

He said, “The bitch is tight”. I looked at the first person who banged my mother. His limp penis is now erect again. He said to no one in particular, I’ll take the girl. “Oh god” I know he meant me. He casually stepped out of his jeans and walked up to me. My mother suddenly realized what was about to happen and screamed “No, don’t touch her”. Then there was derisive laughter all around. The one who was coming for me said, “whore, you enjoyed the fuck , why do you want to deny the pleasure to this girl” and he pulled me up. 

My mother tried to get up and come between us, but the one who neared her slapped her hard and said in a threatening voice, “If we don’t fuck, we will kill” She was taken aback. She tried to plead, but the one who was filming said quietly, “do u think we will leave without fucking all of u, if you cooperate it will cause no hurt, other wise you will be hurt and anyway we will fuck you the whole night”. She was aghast at what to do. Oh my god, I thought my sister will be banged and still she is a child, what will happen to her.

.. Continued..
Like Reply
(23-07-2019, 05:26 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: not and nice.. continue

Thanks tweeny, did you mean Hot  :s
Like Reply
continue brother its really good
Like Reply
Keep up your good narration. Keep updating.....
Like Reply
(29-07-2019, 01:56 PM)RoughGuy Wrote: Keep up your good narration. Keep updating.....

Thanks RoughGuy, ETA EOD
Like Reply
(29-07-2019, 10:24 AM)ronylol Wrote: continue brother its really good

Sure bro, will do ASAP
[+] 1 user Likes Biosys's post
Like Reply