Thirst With The Basketball Team By Anahitagarwal
Thirst With The Basketball Team 

By Anahitagarwal

Hi! I recently found this amazing website to share your personal experiences. About me, I am 25 years old Anahita, a married housewife, who has had, and is still having a gala time. My hubby, is quite dumb because of 2 reasons, first, because he doesnt enjoy foreplay, and second, he believes me to be a Sati Savitri. Well, this arranged marriage probably works out for me.

But the experience I am about to narrate was the one that took place when I was in College. It was a co-ed. I was a huge fan of basketball, and so was cheering during one of the matches for my class, which defeated the seniors. I perhaps crossed the line by boo-ing them in the open court in front of all their juniors. The celebration was on, but I had to go to the library after the match.

The seniors – 5 of them – were pissed off after the defeat, and they followed me to vent their anger out. It was evening time, and there were 2 girls and another senior sitting there and reading. The guys walked up to the librarian, and I saw them paying him Rs.500 for leaving the chair. They walked in and were literally harassing the other 2 gals, who immediately left as well. Perhaps they could not tolerate the smell of sweat in the air.

I was left alone with 6 guys in the whole library. I tried focusing back on the books, but was in total shock when I saw them coming at me, challenging me to boo them again. Ritesh told me “You bitch, u booed us in front of the entire college, why don’t u do it now, while stripping for all of us” I was scared, yet tried to appear resolute and replied “Shame on u losers, How can u even think about it?

Look at the way you all are stinking! The next moment, I was laid flat on the table, and Sandy took out a pen knife, and put it inside my skirt. I was shouting for help, but no one was there to heed my call at the time. I had no idea what was coming. And then I felt him, pulling the elastic of my panties with his knife, and snap, it was torn, and Sandy was taking it out laughing out loud with other guys.

Sameer took it from him, and said “So you are complaining about the stink, haan?” and he started wiping his sweat esp the armpits with my panties, drenching it, and shoving it in my mouth while the other guys held me tight, not letting me move. He was squeezing it so hard that I was forced to literally drink his sweat. It was salty, not bad though. I continued to struggle. Harsh then commented,

Now you are one of us darling, you shouldnt mind the stink. Will you strip now, or shall we do this to the rest of your clothes too. You may have to go home naked if we do that and all of them burst into laughter. I then realized the gravity of the situation, and nodded in agreement.

In the mean time, the librarian came back, and was trying to oppose the guys, asking them to let me go or he will complain, but very soon, he too agreed to this, when we was allowed to watch the show, and “enjoy” after they are done. I knew by now that there is no escaping from this scene. I said, “I will take down my dress, but please do not fuck me as I am still a virgin, I will die if all of you do it.” To my surprise they agreed, but Daryll then told me, “You are gonna regret it baby, after you find out what you are gonna miss.”

I was let free to start the show. With 6 seniors waiting for me to get in action, I was turned on a little, and strangely, I started enjoying the sweaty flavor in my mouth. I took off my shirt and skirt, and there I was standing in my bra only right in the middle of 6 guys, 5 of them being basketball players.

Although I wasn’t very big then (32c maybe), I got plenty of nice comments on my curves, and I felt my tits getting harder inside my bra. I wanted to appear ashamed, so I didn’t take my bra off.

Daryll got angry, he stood up and pulled my hairs with his strong hair, and with the other hand, literally pulled my bra off my breasts tearing it apart. Piyush – the senior who was not the basketball player – took his mobile and snapped my nude pic, and said “enough of your drama bitch, now you will do whatever we say, any further drama, this pic will be made public.”

I was so scared, that I went down on my knees begging them not to do it. I agreed in doing whatever they want, but made a request that they don’t fuck me. I was laid down on the table totally naked, and I felt 10 hands all over my body, yet none inside my pussy, squeezing me hard. I was in pain, but I was really enjoying the nipple squeeze Sandy was giving me.

My cries gradually turned into moaning, to which Harsh said “we will treat you as an object darling, no fun for you.” And that’s what exactly was happening, they left my pussy untouched, no kissing, only squeezing tits and butts. They were rubbing their hands. I was starting to get turned on, and my hard tits said it all to them. Then Ritesh lied down on my naked body, rubbing his sweaty body all over me.

He put his hands under my back, and started rubbing it vigorously. I got so turned on that my fingers went to my pussy, and I was rubbing my clitoris. When they saw me, Harsh took my hands away, pushing it on the table, and told me, “No pleasure for u, slut!!”

After Ritesh, the other guys got over me fully clad in their clothes rubbing all over my naked body, transferring all their sweat on me, I on the other hand was left wanting something in my pussy. I was however, wet underneath with all their sweat play.

It was then Piyush suggested, “You can touch yourself after you suck all the cocks, and take the cum shots.” I happily consented and did as suggested. My body was covered all over in cum, esp my hairs and tits. I happily licked everything on my body, and even the drops on the floor.

All this play had left me behaving like a filthy slut. I was fingering right in front of them when Daryll asked me if I needed a cock in there. I couldn’t say no to his offer and agreed instantly. Daryll told me, “Then beg for it bitch, give us whatever we ask for.” They made me lick their assholes. I enjoyed doing that as well. After all the licking Piyush said, we promised not to fuck you, we can’t break it.” I was left kept wanting.

Sameer asked me, “u like it dirty anahita?” to which I nodded yes. The 6 boys whispered among themselves, and the stood around me. They took their cocks out, and urinated all over my body, while I was masturbating. I didn’t bother opposing, for I was enjoying it sooo much. I took quite a lot of the urine in my mouth. It was yummm, mixture of so many tastes. And when they were done, my entire body was shining in urine. I smelled of piss and sweat, but I was happy.

The boys turned to the librarian, and told him that he can now do whatever he wants with me, and they left, leaving their sweaty kerchiefs for my use. I was still masturbating with my fingers, throwing orgasms again and again. The librarian came to me in disgust, spat on me and he also threw his bit of cum on me, and left. It was almost 7 in the evening. I mopped myself with the stinking kerchiefs of the seniors, dressed up and went home.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.