Poll: What might have happened?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nothing happened....only simple massage
0%
0 0%
Wife got aroused while getting massage from servant and she got wet
36.36%
4 36.36%
Wife got aroused and asked the servant to lick her pussy above the panty
63.64%
7 63.64%
Your wild thoughts as comments
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Situation - found Door locked
I had gone for some work at that time my wife was lying on the bed as she had pain in her back. When I came back I found the door locked but sleepers of my male servant (age 19-20 years) outside the house. This never happens as whenever our servant comes for cleaning the main door is kept open.When I reached the room found my wife in this situation and the servant cleaning the room. When servant went out I slowly moved her cloth little upward to see if she is wearing panties or not. She was wearing panty which was wet down below. When I asked her what was happening she told me she had back pain and asked servant to massage it with iodex. In your opnion what might have happened in my absence and why her panty was wet in pussy area?

1. Nothing happened....only simple massage
2. Wife got aroused while getting massage from servant and she got wet
3. Wife got aroused and asked the servant to lick her pussy above the panty
4. Your wild thoughts as comments

To add, earlier by mistake our servant had seen her nude while she came out nude from bathroom after the bath and then she ran back to the bathroom till servant was out of the room. After quite of planning and thought process, I had purposely shown our servant my sleeping wife only in panties and had given him at least 5-7 mins of exclusive time (I did not disturbed him). This scenario my wife is unaware as she was sleeping.

[Image: wifecondition.jpg]

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 1 user Likes mastkalan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-07-2019, 01:34 PM)mastkalan Wrote: I had gone for some work at that time my wife was lying on the bed as she had pain in her back. When I came back I found the door locked but sleepers of my male servant (age 19-20 years) outside the house. This never happens as whenever our servant comes for cleaning the main door is kept open.When I reached the room found my wife in this situation and the servant cleaning the room. When servant went out I slowly moved her cloth little upward to see if she is wearing panties or not. She was wearing panty which was wet down below. When I asked her what was happening she told me she had back pain and asked servant to massage it with iodex. In your opnion what might have happened in my absence and why her panty was wet in pussy area?

1. Nothing happened....only simple massage
2. Wife got aroused while getting massage from servant and she got wet
3. Wife got aroused and asked the servant to lick her pussy above the panty
4. Your wild thoughts as comments

To add, earlier by mistake our servant had seen her nude while she came out nude from bathroom after the bath and then she ran back to the bathroom till servant was out of the room. After quite of planning and thought process, I had purposely shown our servant my sleeping wife only in panties and had given him at least 5-7 mins of exclusive time (I did not disturbed him). This scenario my wife is unaware as she was sleeping.

[Image: wifecondition.jpg]

First of all, great legs. You are lucky. Of course, so is your servant. If she had back pain why was he rubbing iodex on the back of her thighs and ass ? That sight can bring back a 80 year old's cock to life and you think they were playing iodex-iodex with doors locked ?

I guess they fucked. She is clearly in heat. He is young. It's what you would expect 99 times out of 100 under similar scenario. Her wet panty can be explained easily as a combination of his cum and her love juices.
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 12:20 AM)indi_couples Wrote: First of all, great legs. You are lucky. Of course, so is your servant. If she had back pain why was he rubbing iodex on the back of her thighs and ass ? That sight can bring back a 80 year old's cock to life and you think they were playing iodex-iodex with doors locked ?

I guess they fucked. She is clearly in heat. He is young. It's what you would expect 99 times out of 100 under similar scenario. Her wet panty can be explained easily as a combination of his cum and her love juices.

good point...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
Guess she got aroused dude
Like Reply
help the boy give message ur wife
Like Reply
Ur banyan waala wife pic is famous dude
This is a net pic whoom are u tryinh to fool with ur
Useless fantasies
Obssesed with aunty boobs  :P :P
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 12:20 AM)indi_couples Wrote: First of all, great legs. You are lucky. Of course, so is your servant. If she had back pain why was he rubbing iodex on the back of her thighs and ass ? That sight can bring back a 80 year old's cock to life and you think they were playing iodex-iodex with doors locked ?

Slight variation from Option 3:

The poor thing was in pain. So she closed her eyes & lay quietly as the manly servant-boy massaged her strongly. He called her several times but she did not respond. So he thought that his 'maalkin' had gone back to sleep. Then he thought that he will have a closer look at her thighs joint. He quietly raised her saree almost upto her waist & knelt on the floor. He moved his face into her heated junction & stared closely. He could not resist moving his nose to her panty & taking deep breaths. His memsaabs ripe woman-smells made him mad & he could not resist giving heavy licks with his hungry tongue to the crotch of her worn-out panty.

That explains the clear wet patch seen by the curious man on his dear wife's underwear. So relax, hubby dear, not her fault at all!

pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply
Ur banyan waala wife pic is famous dude
This is a net pic whoom are u tryinh to fool with ur
Useless fantasies
Obssesed with aunty boobs Tongue Tongue
Like Reply
Its a fake pic tha too ageold pic running in net here and there seen by thousands
Pylode sir first introspect the things dont believe blindly all
Like Reply