Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share your real life groping experiences
Hi guys,

Share your real life groping experiences here. There must have been occassions where your hand found it's way towards the butt, boob, or waist of an attractive woman while out in the open, especially in a crowded place. Do share those experiences!!
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was going by a crowded bus yesterday. I was standing near the door in the middle, close.to the ladies section. A nice plump aunty got on in a stop. Since it was jampacked in the front door as well, she climbed the general section. Soo i was leaning on her. As people.behind me pushed further i kept falling on her. I could feel her mature fleshy bedy rub against mine and I was hard in no time. As much as i tried, i couldn't keep any distance between us. So my dick kept pressing against her soft ass.
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
[+] 1 user Likes dishap's post
Like Reply
It was new year rush and was standing in line. I felt horny and started to press mine against aunty ass. She didn't say anything for few minutes. Later, turned back and gave me a weird look and went forward.
Like Reply
I haven't done but my sexy wife got groped many times in crowded places like market or public transport
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 01:53 PM)badnick Wrote: It was new year rush and was standing in line. I felt horny and started to press mine against aunty ass. She didn't say anything for few minutes. Later, turned back and gave me a weird look and went forward.

Wow. Guess she was enjoying herself and suddenly remembered she was a pativrata
[+] 1 user Likes dishap's post
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:20 AM)live.life Wrote: I haven't done but my sexy wife got groped many times in crowded places like market or public transport

Damn lucky you
Like Reply
I was coming back from office yesterday and it was quite late at night. I managed to spot a couple in an auto getting cosy with each other. They had a shawl over their bodies, but incould clearly make out the guy's hand inside the lady's salwar, and the girl was giving the guy a handjob underneath the shawl. Guess the auto driver was in on it.
Like Reply
(03-01-2019, 05:31 AM)dishap Wrote: I was coming back from office yesterday and it was quite late at night. I managed to spot a couple in an auto getting cosy with each other. They had a shawl over their bodies, but incould clearly make out the guy's hand inside the lady's salwar, and the girl was giving the guy a handjob underneath the shawl. Guess the auto driver was in on it.

Nice it's very awesome experience to play with each other's private parts by a couple in public. Me and my wife also enjoy alot in such situations
Like Reply
my mom has been groped many times, but his incident was the hottest and even she enjoyed it! we went to the vegetable market and my mom was wearing skin tight yoga pants and a deep neck tshirt without bra, she goes to the vendour takes some vegetable and then bends to pick up tamato which had fallen and everyone infront of her saw her boobs hanging and got a hard on and people at the back saw her big tight ass even i got a hardon. then people around her started toching her someone squeezed her ass passing by some elbowed her tits and her tits would bounce as she was not wearing a bra, then someone came and started rubbing bottle gourd (lauki) around her fat ass and she got super horny and then someone pulled her and said maam piche aao ek se bad ke ek sabzi khilaunga aapko and my mom knew what was going to happen so she said beta tum yahi raho, mai badiya sabzi leke aati hu. another buyer came and said yeh tumhari jo maa hai na bohot hi sahi maal hai, ab yeh chudegi sabse and then he asked me where we live and i told him by mistake and he went away, then my driver came and said bhaiya inke piche chalte hai. we went to search mom and hume time lag gaya dhunte huwe jab dekha toh mummy ek thele ke andar chud rahi thi 3 bando se, mera aur mere driver ka hum dono lunda khada hogaya, phir mere driver ne phone nikala aur video banana chaku kardiya aur bola hume kya karnaa chiyeh toh mai uska lund masalne laga aur kaha tum bas video banao aur mazze lo
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 05:12 PM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: my mom has been groped many times, but his incident was the hottest and even she enjoyed it! we went to the vegetable market and my mom was wearing skin tight yoga pants and a deep neck tshirt without bra, she goes to the vendour takes some vegetable and then bends to pick up tamato which had fallen and everyone infront of her saw her boobs hanging and got a hard on and people at the back saw her big tight ass even i got a hardon. then people around her started toching her someone squeezed her ass passing by some elbowed her tits and her tits would bounce as she was not wearing a bra, then someone came and started rubbing bottle gourd (lauki) around her fat ass and she got super horny and then someone pulled her and said maam piche aao ek se bad ke ek sabzi khilaunga aapko and my mom knew what was going to happen so she said beta tum yahi raho, mai badiya sabzi leke aati hu. another buyer came and said yeh tumhari jo maa hai na bohot hi sahi maal hai, ab yeh chudegi sabse and then he asked me where we live and i told him by mistake and he went away, then my driver came and said bhaiya inke piche chalte hai. we went to search mom and hume time lag gaya dhunte huwe jab dekha toh mummy ek thele ke andar chud rahi thi 3 bando se, mera aur mere driver ka hum dono lunda khada hogaya, phir mere driver ne phone nikala aur video banana chaku kardiya aur bola hume kya karnaa chiyeh toh mai uska lund masalne laga aur kaha tum bas video banao aur mazze lo

Wowww wanna fuck ur mom now
Like Reply
In madurai cinema theatre it happened to me and it was Rajini movie so much crowded I got there with my friends and I was in kurthi and one college guy standing behind me and push me in the crowd and he felt my ass and I enjoyed it so I didn't show any signs of warning to him and he took courage and he touch my belly and in the crowd I literally couldn't move so I just let it happened and when the crowd started to move inside the movie hall he pressed my boobs and ran away and it was one crazy groping I had in life
[+] 2 users Like priyav's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2019, 12:57 PM)priyav Wrote: In madurai cinema theatre it happened to me and it was Rajini movie so much crowded I got there with my friends and I was in kurthi and one college guy standing behind me and push me in the crowd and he felt my ass and I enjoyed it so I didn't show any signs of warning to him and he took courage and he touch my belly and in the crowd I literally couldn't move so I just let it happened and when the crowd started to move inside the movie hall he pressed my boobs and ran away and it was one crazy groping I had in life

woww! wish i was the guy to grab your sexy ass and boobs
Like Reply
Hi,

Recently my wife had to purchase jeans after a very long time and since it was urgent she had gone to a roadside shop. So she could not try the jeans as there was no changing room. So when she asked the salesman if the jeans would fit her or not, the salesman took her measurements by touching her waist and thighs with his hands. She did'nt mind it because he gave her very good discount. Later she told me about this and we enjoyed that night.

You can contact me on sunilmt2000;
Like Reply
once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function.
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening.
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old mu*l*m showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of him by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident instantly but later she told that she enjoyed a lot.

She generally goes with her friend for shopping & I guess she generally gets & enjoys such pleasures.

Later such incident happened twice with her once in a bus and once at a clinic. Once she groped by a stranger in Cinema also
Like Reply
I am male 30 married chennai wannabe cuckold hubby. Yesterday went to T.Nagar ranganathan street for pongal shopping. Sema crowd. Went with my lovely wife. She is black, chubby with 36 32 38 size.
She was in salwar with leggings. No duppatta.
Kaayellaam nallaa kolu kolunu kulunguchi.
Nadakkumbodu kundiyaattam semaiyaa irunduchi.
Irunda crowdla ava thaniya naan thaniya neraiya vaatti pirinjom. Piriyumbodellaam avala crowdla nallaa kasakkittaanunga. Pinnadi leggings gap la nallaa vittu vittu aattunaanunga. Naanum andha time la matha ladies huh idikka aarambichen. 5 hours road la nadandom 1 hour shopping pannom.
Night veettukku vandu paathadula ava jatti nallaa eeramaa irunduchi. Night sema olu avala.

pm in hangouts on thevidyashamya;
Like Reply
My wife got fondled and pinched often at Pondy Bazaar in Chennai...also in crowded Ranganathan street. Roughest she ever got was in kishkinta when we stood in line and a bunch of village guys really pushed and shoved just to feel and squeeze her butt. We thought she will be getting gang-banged right there and then in mid-afternoon!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply