Adultery Mistaken Identity...or was it?
Mistaken identity...or was it?
[Image: preeti-01.jpg?w=960&ssl=1]

The house was crowded with relatives, neighbors, colleagues and more. It was rather unusual for him to celebrate and throw a party and a break from the monotony in the height of summer — when there are no vacations — ensured that the party was well attended.

Everyone was having a great time and Preeti was the perfect host — naturally playing the host, coordinator, micro-manager and the heart of the party. Easy on the eyes and hard on men’s dicks, seeing Preeti and getting turned on by her was reason enough for many of her husband’s colleagues to have attended the party. They hadn’t seen her since her marriage because she had quit her job soon after. Now, even after a child, Preeti hadn’t lost her sexual magnetism.

“So far so good” she said to her husband as they got together in the kitchen to replenish the snacks and drinks for the crowd outside.

“I told you it would be alright” he replied.

“That doesn’t make it smart to have planned a party in peak summer”

“Topping the state is not a mean achievement Preeti. Think of the hardships Kunal’s had to overcome to achieve this. No parents and working to fund his education and still topping the state, a party is the least we could have given him.”

“I totally agree. He totally deserves this and more.”

“Today’s Kunal’s day. He should get whatever he wants.”

“No doubt at all. He’s a good boy. Very mature for a 20-year-old. Good looks, kind heart, talent and hard work is not a common combination.”

“You almost sound like you are smitten by him Preeti.”

“Do I sense jealousy here?”

“Ha ha ha…I am just messing with you.”

“Won’t be such a bad idea actually. He IS handsome.” she said naughtily, teasing her husband.

“See, you get to fantasize about and flirt with your 20-year-old in public and before your husband. This party WAS a good idea after all.”

“Maybe so.” she said, rolling her large, beautiful eyes, “But think of the practicality na? Even with the fans and a/c, you see how hot it is out there. We’re lucky the electricity has stayed today.”

“I was secretly hoping we would lose electricity” he said with a wicked glint in his eyes.

“Why would you even think that!?!?”

“Well, you and I could have got naughty in the dark and no one would be the wiser, he he he”

“My God! You are wicked!! Feeling extra horny today?” she said eyes going wide in shock and slapping her husband’s arm in mock anger.

“Don’t tell me the idea doesn’t turn you on… fucking next door to a crowd without anyone knowing what we are up to.”

“Well, just for that, you better stay up all night making me happy” she replied blushing.

“Deal” he said smiling and kissing his wife’s cheek as he took a few bottles out to the waiting crowd outside.

Dressed in a see-through white saree, worn low on her waist and a backless blouse with a plunging neckline, Priya had turned on the heat today, making heads turn and men squirm trying to hide their cocks stirring in their pants. Her husband had watched her, and the eyes of every man following his wife, mentally undressing her and perhaps more. He was totally turned on himself and couldn’t wait to take her to bed after the party.

[Image: preeti-03.jpg?w=960&ssl=1]

Being the object of men’s lust and desire wasn’t new to Preeti. She had turned heads from the time puberty had transformed her into a sexy and well-endowed woman in her teenage. She enjoyed the attention and the unadulterated lust she saw in most men’s eyes. Large, talkative eyes beneath perfectly arched eyebrows; high cheek bones that came alive when she smiled; full, soft lips that were usually moist because of her habit of frequently licking them, a hint of a dimple in one cheek and the traditional looking face embraced by a shock of long flowing her – that was just her face. Her body was equally alluring with naturally full, soft breasts with hard and erect nipples at their peak, a high navel that she loved to show off in low-hip dresses and sarees, curvy hips that gave her an hour-glass figure. She was the kind of woman most men dream of.

Even at work, where she had met and decided to marry her husband, she knew she was the object of desire. She had tried a few of their dicks – from her boss, to the gardener, the attender who served tea, to a few of her colleagues – before settling for Mr Right Fit, her husband. The memory made her smile, especially since all of the guys from work she’d fucked were next door in the living room.

Marriage, and then a child, had led her lifestyle to be more conservative and responsible. Today was a rare opportunity for her to flaunt her looks and assets and relive the pre-marriage life, and she had gone all out to turn on her sexy charm – from clothes and make up, to hairdo and perfume. “FUCK ME” every inch of her seemed to be screaming today and the men in the party would have readily obliged, none more than her husband.

Getting more ice out of the fridge, she had just filled up the ice-bucket, when it happened. A collective groan erupted in the packed living room as the electricity went out. Soon there was talk of calling the electricity office and someone got busy on the phone. Someone else offered to check the fuse and circuit breakers. Some turned on the flashlight on their cell phones for light. She heard her husband talk about checking on her and the electricity. Preeti smiled. Surely he wouldn’t dare! Not when there were so many friends and relatives right next door.

“Click” she heard the kitchen door close behind him and took a sharp breath of anticipation.

In the pitch darkness, she could barely discern the sound of movement behind her and his silent footsteps. Her heart raced as she felt him approach her.

A few seconds later, he was moving her hair aside and kissing her neck. She felt his tongue on her neck and shoulder adding to the summer heat, making her close her eyes and sigh.

His hand reached across her hip and caressed her belly. A finger probed her navel before he squeezed, his teeth biting into her neck at the same time. She bit her lip to keep from moaning out loud, fully aware that they were barely a few feet away from almost everyone they knew. Just the thought of fucking — hidden in plain sight — sent shivers through her body. She felt his hands slide between her legs over her saree and cup her pussy. She clamped her legs, locking his hand in place. He rubbed and squeezed her. She felt his hardness poke against the small of her back as he pressed himself against her.

He was going to do it! As much as he liked to make suggestive comments, she didn’t think he would have the guts to go through with something as brazen as fucking her in a party-house full of people. It must be the effect of the extra effort she had taken to make herself look her seductive, sexy best today. She felt moisture gush to her pussy in anticipation. Don’t stop now, she thought, please don’t chicken out and stop.

Almost as if he heard her thoughts, he pulled the pallu off her shoulder and let it drop. Taking his time to untie her blouse with his teeth, he finally pushed the strings aside and let her blouse fall off her shoulders. Bending her forward across the kitchen table, he licked and kissed her back, from the base of her neck to almost her ass-crack, pulling her saree down as far as it would go.

Turning her around, he made her lay on her back while he kissed and licked her belly. His tongue probing her while his hands cupped her breasts and squeezed.

“aaaaahhhhhhh” she couldn’t help moan.

“shhhhhhhhh” he whispered into her belly.

“I didn’t think you’d do it” she whispered back, pressing his face into her stomach as his tongue probed inside her belly-button.

Reaching across the table, he grabbed a few ice cubes and let them drop on her belly making her squirm before he licked the melting water from her belly and navel.

After a few minutes of arousing her by showering her body with kisses and licks, and sending shivers through her with ice cubes, he stood. Holding her hand, he made her stand before proceeding to strip her saree.

“You don’t expect me to get naked” she whispered, reaching down to stroke his hardness, “what if the electricity returns?”

“They’d love to see you naked I am sure” he whispered, pulling her blouse off and exposing her naked breasts.

“Are you crazy?” she whispered alarmed and instinctively covering her boobs with her arms

“Yes I am….crazy about you” he said moving her arms apart and pecking and loving kiss and lick on each of her perky hard nipples.

“I want you NOW” he whispered untying her petticoat and caressing her hip, “and I want you NAKED.”

“I want you too!” she replied, in a whispered moan, “take me”.

Pulling her petticoat down, he let it drop to the floor. Dressed only in her panties now, he cursed the darkness because he couldn’t see her body, just feel it. He slid his hand between her legs, caressing her thighs. By now, she had undone the button of his pants and unzipped it. She grabbed his cock over his underwear, just as his hand reached her pussy and he squeezed over her already-wet panties.

“wow! You’re wet” he whispered.

“and you’re hard” she half-whispered and half-giggled, stroking him.

Laying her back, he ran an ice cube all along the edge of her panties, kissing her pussy mound and licking all along her camel toe, making her arch her back and thrust her pussy into his mouth.

Eventually, they pulled each-others’ underwear down simultaneously. His coming down enough to release his shaft and hers coming off completely and finding their way into his trouser pocket – a souvenir soaked I n Preeti’s juices. Preeti was completely naked and he was going to fuck her next door to a crowd!

Bending forward, he took a nipple in his mouth and entered her with two fingers. She spread her legs wider as he started fucking her hard with his fingers and sucked her tit hungrily. In response, she stroked his cock harder.

She let his cock go when he moved in between her legs. She felt his hardness against her thighs before she felt it press against her opening. He kissed her lips and his tongue explored her mouth, caressing her perfect teeth before finding her tongue and taking in her saliva. He ate her mouth hungrily, sucking her tongue and biting her lips.

Her raw desire and need took over, making all thoughts of the people across the wall fade away when his hardness entered her and he shoved himself into her dripping wet pussy. There was an urgency to his need as he thrust himself all the way into her, immediately starting to pound her hard. Reaching around her naked butt, he grabbed it, pulling her into his urgent thrusts and sliding his fingers into her butt-crack and probing her butt-hole.

She threw her head back and let him take her – his hardness filling her as he hammered into her and his mouth and tongue making her quiver as he sucked one nipple and then the other.

“Oh god yes…..” she moaned as she felt an orgasm approach, “yes, yes yes.”

Encouraged, he drilled her even faster and deeper, shoving himself as deep inside her as he could with each thrust.

The electricity returned just as she closed her eyes and surrendered to her orgasm, her body shaking as she came. He held himself buried deep inside her, letting her orgasm pass, admiring her flushed, content face as she enjoyed her orgasm completely, eyes closed and mouth opened in a silent scream.

She half-screamed and half-whispered, when she opened her eyes, seeing him. He just smiled back, resuming his thrusts inside her with an animal like intensity.

“Stop it Kunal”, she said in a shocked whisper, breathless. “What are you doing?” She turned to the door to make sure it was closed and others couldn’t see her naked, getting fucked by her 20 year old neighbor.

“Taking my prize” he whispered back, raw lust in his eyes as he pounded away, holding her to him.

“Noooo…stop” she tried pushing him back, “what if someone comes in? The electricity is back!!”

“You don’t mean that…I know you want it! Please Preeti Didi”, he begged in a whisper, “let me fuck you just a couple minutes more…I am about to cum.”

“Oh god!!!!” she groaned under her breath, unable to pull away or stop him.

“Yes didi, oh yes didi, I am about to cum in you didi” he moaned into her ear in a whisper, as she grabbed his butt and enjoyed the moment, waiting for the inevitable.

“Oh didi…..FUCK…YESSSSSSS!!!!!!” he moaned as he stiffened and shot his load into her.

He was still buried inside her, spent, kissing her mouth hungrily, when her husband opened the door. Transfixed, he stared at his wife — stark naked — kissing Kunal hungrily, her legs wrapped around him holding him pressed between her legs as he slowly moved in and out of her. Her clothes lay scattered on the kitchen floor while she fucked their neighbor.

Shocked, he silently closed the door, not wanting to make a scene and returned to the party.

---------------------------------

After the party ended, while fucking his wife wildly in bed and pounding her pussy, he asked her…

“Did you have fun?”

“Oh yes” she replied remembering Kunal and cumming in a massive orgasm around her husband’s shaft.

He remembered his words from earlier that day, “Today’s Kunal’s day. He should get whatever he wants.”

As he came in his wife, he couldn’t help wonder, whether it was genuine mistaken identity in the darkness or whether Preeti know who was fucking her all along.

What do you guys think?  
[+] 1 user Likes EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Amazing stuff brother...u are one of the finest author here
Like Reply
Preeti Didi khud bhi yehi chahti thi
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 06:38 AM)Shaitaan launda Wrote: Preeti Didi khud bhi yehi chahti thi

Shaayad ;-)
[+] 1 user Likes EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 07:29 AM)EroticaWriter Wrote: Shaayad ;-)

hmm..that's my opinion too
Like Reply
I'm sure kunal or one of the ex colleagues would love to claim the prize few more times & Preethi would be more than happy to give them what ever they want ;)  ;)

Ultra hot story... Heart
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 01:51 AM)ArminVanBuuren Wrote: I'm sure kunal or one of the ex colleagues would love to claim the prize few more times & Preethi would be more than happy to give them what ever they want ;)  ;)

Ultra hot story... Heart

My neighbor, who is currently my NSA friends with benefits partner, thinks this is one of my hottest stories, along with Urvashi Didi and a few others. Preeti has helped me in more ways than you know. Just one way is getting my neighbor all turned on for hours of tak dhina dhin with me he he he.
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 02:16 AM)EroticaWriter Wrote: My neighbor, who is currently my NSA friends with benefits partner, thinks this is one of my hottest stories, along with Urvashi Didi and a few others. Preeti has helped me in more ways than you know. Just one way is getting my neighbor all turned on for hours of tak dhina dhin with me he he he.

hahaha...that's lucky of you
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 06:54 AM)Shaitaan launda Wrote: hahaha...that's lucky of you

It is indeed ;-)
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply