Poll: Who do you like more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mature Aai
0%
0 0%
Amruta in her sexual prime
11.11%
1 11.11%
Both
88.89%
8 88.89%
Neither
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Koli Women Try and Overcome a Financial Crisis
Part 1 of a 3-part series: 
Koli Mother and Daughter Service the Zamindars

[Image: aai-and-amruta.jpg?w=1000&ssl=1]

Things had been difficult ever since Baba (father) was paralyzed waist down after an accident when Riddhima was just a few months old. Till then, his fishing had provided well for the family. Belonging to the Koli (fisherman) community south of Uran, Maharashtra, in a small Indian village, the town and community was relatively cut off from modern civilization, except for the very rich Zamindars (landlords). Education was primarily occupational – fishing for the men and domestic chores for the women. So, after the accident, income was drastically impacted and their Aai (mother) had to start working as a domestic maid in the mansion of the local Zamindar.

A generous man, the Zamindar had Aai on a decent salary and often sent gifts and jewelry for the daughters with Aai. As the only woman taking care of a very large mansion, Aai had to work hard and often long hours, especially if the Zamindar had parties at home. Her hard work was well rewarded and the family was able to get by relatively well.

Thanks to Baba’s meager savings, Aai’s income and generous gifts from the Zamindar, the family was able to get their eldest daughter Amruta married a couple years ago. However recently, her husband abandoned her, and she had returned to her parent’s home. The shock of the broken marriage had been too much for Aai and she had her first heart attack a couple weeks ago. The doctors had advised her against any kind of physical labor forcing her to leave her job at the Zamindar’s house. Now, with no income in the household, the future was looking bleak and the sisters decided they had to start contributing and had to find work.

At 23, Amruta was the oldest of the sisters. Like most girls in the community, she had never gone to school. She had been tasked with helping Aai take care of the house, her Baba and younger sisters from an early age.

Now 20, Madhuri, the middle sister, had shown an interest in the performing arts from early childhood, participating in plays and giving dance performances in their village and in the nearby town of Uran, where she had won many awards.

Riddhima, the youngest of the sisters had just turned 18 yesterday, but between the financial tensions and Aai’s health, no one had realized the major milestone the youngest child had achieved and the day had passed like another stressful day in the family. The pampered youngest child, Riddhima neither had the talent of Madhuri, nor had she worked much in the house making her wonder what she could do to contribute to the household.

Aai’s compromise turns into pleasure

[Image: aai.jpg?zoom=2.5&resize=511%2C800&ssl=1]

“Don’t argue with me Amu” Aai said to Amruta, “I said you are NOT going to go work there.”

“But why Aai?” Amruta asked.

“You don’t know what kind of people they are.” Aai said in a scolding voice, concern in her eyes.

“You have been working there for 18 years now. You always said they were good generous people. What happened now?”

Aai sat down on the mattress, her head in her hands, sobbing and looking distraught.

“Aai, bol na”, Amruta asked worried for her mother, “what’s wrong?”

“Amu, what I am going to tell you stays between us ok?” Aai said trying to compose herself and wiping her eyes. Amruta nodded, still concerned. “I had to make many compromises after Baba’s accident to make ends meet.”

“What do you mean?” Amruta asked, fearing the worst.

“I have been unfaithful to your Baba for the past 18 years. I have lived a double life Amu. While taking care of you kids and your Baba, I was having an affair with the Zamindar.”

“Kaay!!!!!!” Amruta was shocked, “what are you saying Aai?”

“They have a rule at the Zamindar’s house. The hired help works in ‘ekvastra’. Meaning, we cannot wear more than one garment while working at their house. The Zamindar has nau vari (9-yard) sarees for the women and dhotis for the men. The sarees are so thin, they don’t cover anything beta, especially when it gets hot and your sweat soaks the saree wet.”

“I had no choice. I started my work when Riddhima was just a few months old. The very first day, milk started overflowing, soaking the front of the saree. The Zamindar saw me that way and I saw his hand go into his dhoti as he started stroking himself. He watched me work like that for a while, his eyes roaming all over my barely covered body and particularly my breasts. Eventually, his lust and desire took over and he banged me….“I don’t even know if calling it bang would be entirely true. I have to confess that seeing his massive erection in the dhoti had me turned on too. After Baba’s accident, there had been no sex between us and my hormones started to kick in. Watching the Zamindar’s lust and massive erection made me leak more from both my breasts and my pussy. Before long, there was a wet patch forming on the saree because of my wetness and my leaking body was all the invitation Zamindar saheb needed.”

“He grabbed my pallu and pulled. I was working and was taken by surprise. Before I knew what was happening, the Zamindar’s mouth was on my nipple, sucking and milking me and his hand had slipped inside my saree, caressing my pussy…

“While I protested and tried to get away from him, part of me was screaming with the eruption of bottled up sexual need. It didn’t take him much to strip off the flimsy saree, the only piece of clothing I had on me. I was completely naked and I had nowhere to run, even if I had the will and the intention of running, which I had lost, overcome by my own lust and need. He was too strong for me and had me pinned with my legs locked over his shoulders. He first sucked one nipple after the other, drinking my milk, making me totally aroused…

“Before he put his monster shaft in me, he sucked and licked my pussy, eating me and licking my overflowing juices. Your Baba had never eaten me and the sensations just made me erupt with a shattering orgasm.

Encouraged by my orgasm, he put his monster shaft in me and fucked me like the beast he is for nearly 15 minutes.

I had yet another orgasm like I’d never had, and then he exploded inside me, shooting his load in me for nearly a minute.

Your baba had neither enjoyed my body like that, nor had he ever given me orgasms like that. Even before he was done emptying his seed in me, I was yearning for more. He fucked me three more times that day, making me orgasm violently each time, and finally sent me home with enough money to treat Baba for a month.

“He would fuck me whenever he wanted, however he wanted. On his extra horny days, he would fuck me while I was doing chores. He liked to pound me doggy style while I was bent over swabbing the floor or cooking. There were days when he had his dick in me non-stop, all day and all night, fucking me repeatedly. During some of his parties, all his guests got to fuck me to their heart’s desire. There was one night when he and 10 of his friends fucked me and drank my milk all night long…

“I am ashamed that I enjoyed every moment of it and all these years of getting fucked by Zamindar. He made sure I got to thoroughly explore my sexuality and gave me some of the best sex imaginable. Thanks to the Zamindar, I had the most pleasurable sexual life possible. But that was me Amu. I can’t let him fuck you too. I can’t knowingly send my child to a monster like that.”

“Why didn’t you complain to the security officer Aai?” Amruta asked shocked at her mother’s confession.

“Why?” Aai replied, “How was I going to take care of the three of you and Baba without the money? Who would have believed me anyway? And didn’t you hear when I said I enjoyed it? There hasn’t been a single day in the last 18 years when I haven’t had multiple orgasms. I wanted it so much that I would have let him fuck me even if he didn’t pay and give the gifts he lavished on you kids.”

“Aai, I have a confession to make too”, Amruta said, both mother and daughter now crying, “A few months ago, I got pregnant. But there were complications. The doctors said that the baby wasn’t developing at all and was just a mass of flesh inside me. They had to terminate the pregnancy and do a hysterectomy, so I can’t have babies anymore. But my breasts had filled up and I started lactating. My husband found my lactating breasts disgusting and the pregnancy termination was the last straw. That was why he left me. I have felt unwanted and unloved for so long now. Maybe this is an opportunity…

“Besides, the Zamindar can’t do anything worse to me than he did to you Aai. We are in the same situation. If I make him happy, our problems are solved and I may have a fulfilling sexual life too like you did. On the other hand, it’s also possible that he won’t find me attractive. Maybe he is too old now. The bottom line is that I need to work Aai, and no other job will pay like working at the Zamindar’s will.”

Mom and daughter debated for a long while, but Amruta’s mind was made up. That evening, she told her sisters that she was going to start working at the Zamindar’s from the next day. On her part, Madhuri had come to the same conclusion and had decided to start dancing in the “lavnis” and street shows in Uran to raise some money and told her sisters so. Riddhima wanted to contribute too, but had no idea what she could do. The sisters decided to give themselves a month to make something work and decided to leave home the next morning. While she had nowhere to go, Riddhima had decided that she would find a way to contribute and wouldn’t let only her sisters work and struggle for the family while she stays at home.

Amruta has a good first day at work
[Image: amruta-03.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

“Mast!!!” the Zamindar exclaimed. He had just finished examining Amruta extremely closely over her clothes. He had caressed and pinched her lips, fondled each breast and squeezed each nipple gently, rubbed his hands all over her belly and back, caressed and squeezed her ass and rubbed her pussy and ass crack over the 9-yards saree she had worn from the maid’s closet. Amruta was dumb founded by the extent to which his erection had extended his dhoti. He had to be nearly a foot long!

She had already let him know that she knew how her mother had served him over the years and that she would be willing to do whatever her mom did and more. He had asked her to undress in front of him and wear the saree and Amruta had complied without hesitation, feeling an erotic tingle at stripping naked in front of him. On his part, he had ogled at her naked beauty, salivated and stroked himself to hardness without taking her the way she had expected him to.

“You know beta” he said, still stroking his cock, his eyes locked on her breasts, “you may think I am a monster and womanizer, and you may not believe me, but for the past 18 years, I have been loyal to your Aai. Among the Zamindars, a servant serves and there are no boundaries to the service. Servicing the sexual needs is service too.

While your mother served me very well, one of the gardeners was “Serving” my wife, fucking her behind my back and enjoying her body everyday while I worked. My second son is actually a pregnancy caused by a gardener. I fired the gardener and sent my wife to her parents place, but I brought up the child like my own son and love him as much as I love my older son. From the day your mother started working for me, I haven’t slept with another woman besides your mom.”

His eyes explored down her body, lingering over her deep navel before moving down her belly to her pussy area. He licked his lips involuntarily before his eyes moved up to her breasts again. Through it all, his hand was constantly stroking his hardness inside his dhoti.

“You can see how much I want to fuck you”, he said looking down at his erection and then back at Amruta, “but I won’t. At least not yet. Just looking at you, I can tell you are far more beautiful, far more sexier and probably will be a far more enjoyable woman than your mother. So, I have a bigger challenge for you than me.”

“What?” Amruta asked unable to tear her eyes from his crotch.

“My older son is about your age now, but hasn’t shown an interest in any woman yet. He says he isn’t gay, but that he just hasn’t been turned on enough by anyone. My younger son is just 18 and hasn’t experienced women yet. If you can make either one of them happy, then consider all your problems solved and more. If you want jewelry to seduce them, feel free to wear whatever you want from here” he said opening a box full of his wife’s jewelry.

“Oh my God”, Amruta thought, not sure herself if she was referring to the father or the sons. Dumped by her husband with a bleak future otherwise, Amruta had been secretly looking forward to being ravaged by the Zamindar ever since her conversation with Aai. She’d been secretly hoping that the Zamindar was all that her mother claimed to be sexually. She’d hoped the Zamindar would want her and was encouraged when he started stroking himself while examining her. But she’d felt rejected when he asked her to seduce her sons.

[Image: amruta-02.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

When she reached the elder son’s bedroom, he was still sleeping with a morning woodie apparent in his underwear, the only thing he was wearing. She adjusted her saree, pulling it as low down as she could so her ass-crack would be visible over it when she bent down. She also tightened it around her to make sure her nipples pressed against and protruded out of the fabric and the saree wrapped real tight around her pussy and sunk well into her ass crack, highlighting her figure. She then went about cleaning the room rather noisily.

Woken up by the noise, Arun’s morning woodie turned into a full-fledged erection when he saw a considerable portion of Amruta’s ass cheeks staring back at him over her saree and the rest promising delightful pleasures. “What an ass” he thought, salivating and unable to tear his eyes off Amruta.

“Who are you?” he finally asked in a hoarse croaking voice, knowing the answer already. She was probably the new maid that Baba would have thoroughly enjoyed all morning before dismissing her off to do the chores.

“Amruta” she replied, half turning around, giving him a generous view of her lactating breasts. “Aai has been ordered rest by doctors, so I am here serving in her place.”

“Oh” he replied, “served Baba already?” he asked.

“Naahin. He asked me to serve you and sent me here.” Arun smiled, thanking his Baba silently. Wanting to take a closer look at her, Arun asked her to come closer and sit on the bed. He then proceeded to touch and caress her boob before pulling the saree off and taking a nipple in his mouth. He was surprised by the squirt of milk and his already raging erection started pulsating and throbbing with desire.

“Breakfast is served” Amruta teased, reaching down and taking his cock out of his underwear. Overcome by lust, Arun pounced sucking  and drinking Amruta’s warm milk from one nipple, while squeezing the other, making streams of milk fly. Amruta was stroking his hot throbbing erection furiously as her body responded to the arousal and she felt wetness rush to her pussy.

After nearly emptying one jug, Arun turned his attention to the other. His free hand reached behind Amruta and caressed her butt. He squeezed a cheek before running his fingers up and down her ass crack over her saree. In one swift stroke, he pulled out the part of the saree tucked into the back and slipped his hand inside the saree. Now having unrestricted access, he ran his fingers up and down her ass crack and probed her virgin ass hole. Amruta moaned in delight. Stripping her saree off, Arun made her get on her hands and knees and caressed her ass cheeks, parting them and burying his face between them. With his tongue, he probed her opening, enjoying her tightness and lubricating it at the same time. After licking her ass for a few minutes, he lay her on her side and got behind her. Taking a nipple in his mouth, he pressed his hardness against her rear opening and pushed.

“Aai ga….” Amruta groaned as he entered her butt hole. Turned on, he thrust himself all the way in making Amruta yelp and scream. Her anal virginity lost, Amruta was beginning to enjoy the sensations as his hardness started plowing in and out of her while his mouth drained her boobs. Reaching down, Amruta started stroking her clit as Arun picked up his pace. Taking a cue from her, Arun reached in front of her with a hand and shoved two fingers inside her pussy. While stroking and toying with her swollen clit with his thumb, he started drilling her soaking wet pussy with his fingers. He drilled her with a growing frenzy as he neared his climax. Stimulated on three fronts – her nipple, pussy and butt – Amruta felt her body taken over by erotic pleasure. Within minutes, they both came together, shaking violently. Amruta squirting all over Arun’s fingers as he emptied himself inside her butt.

“So this is why he claims to be disinterested in women” she thought, panting, Arun’s spent dick still inside her as he collapsed on her and then went down on the bed in a sweaty, panting heap. “He likes the back door and is embarrassed to say that to potential girlfriends, suitors or his father.” Amruta smiled at her realization. As she opened her eyes, she saw Mandar, Arun’s younger brother in the doorway, stroking himself. He had witnessed the fucking and had got aroused by it. Extending her hand out, she beckoned him over. Stirred by the movement, Arun turned and noticed Amruta calling his younger brother over.

Mandar was more interested in Amruta’s pussy than her milk or ass and attacked it first with his mouth. He ate her hungrily, his tongue, lips and teeth devouring her and lapping up the juices from her orgasm. Changing positions, Amruta got Mandar on his back and got on top, going for his cock with her mouth while feeding him her pussy. Arun started caressing her boobs first before zeroing in on her nipples. Just as he pinched them making them squirt milk, Mandar nibbled on her clit with his teeth. The combined stimulation took Amruta over the edge for the second time as she squirted all over Mandar’s face.

Once her orgasm had passed, both brothers entered her in their preferred holes. As Mandar drilled her pussy, Arun pounded her ass, in rhythm with his brother.

Amruta spent the rest of the day serving the brothers a couple more times each. The sons had finally fallen asleep after fucking her for two energetic hours after dinner. “WOW! I understand Aai now” she thought, as she took a shower, every muscle in her body screaming in pleasure after a whole day of fucking…

After her shower, instead of drying herself, she draped a white sheer saree over her wet body and headed towards the Zamindar’s bedroom.

“Kaun?” the Zamindar asked as he heard the door of his bedroom open.

“Amruta” she replied, her form outlined in the doorway to the dark bedroom. She eventually took a step in, closed and latched the door behind her.

“Were you able to make either of my boy’s happy?” he asked watching her step closer to the bed.

“Oh yes, both of them, all day” she said with a smile, “I have so much to tell you about your boys.”

By then she had reached the edge of the bed. Laying down on the bed next to the Zamindar, she pulled the pallu of her saree off, giving the Zamindar an unrestricted view of her lactating breasts. Her body was on fire. Her nipples were raw from being sucked all day but also from the anticipation of what was to come.

Amruta reached out into the Zamindar’s dhoti and pulled out his pole. Even half aroused, it was impressive, much bigger and wider than either of the boys. As the Zamindar wrapped his mouth around a nipple and started feeding on her milking breast, Amruta started stroking his manhood. She rightly expected to be kept awake and busy all night long ‘serving’ the Zamindar. He far exceeded her expectation and neither slept a wink that night.

As dawn broke and the Zamindar finally drifted off to sleep, Amruta reflected on her first day at work and how expertly she had been ‘serviced’ by three extremely good looking men. Getting off the Zamindar’s bed and picking up her discarded saree, Amruta looked forward to the month of working there before she got to go back home and tell her sisters all about her experiences.
[+] 1 user Likes EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This seems to be a great story. Specially the lactating part. Would love more kinky breast feeding and exhibitionist moments, specially with the saree they wear and the way they look in the pictures. It's awesome.
Like Reply
Also young lactating women vs old zamindars is a very sexy combo.
Like Reply
Writing of this story is very SILKY, it slowly turns U ON
Like Reply
Very nice
Theme is new or should I say not explored
Just a little bit of a realistic touch could make it blockbuster like bit of resistance or reluctance from women pov
Anyway good story so far.
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
Like Reply
Thanks for all the encouragement and feedback folks. Much appreciated!!!
Like Reply
Part 2: 
Koli daughter Madhuri baits big fish

[Image: madhuri-00.jpg?w=1000&ssl=1]

Madhuri had never missed a step while dancing. It was the one thing that transported her to a different place, helped her forget the everyday problems and be one with every molecule of her being. There was almost nothing that could break her trance once she started dancing. And yet, she had just missed a step, she’d lost her flow. She was a stumbling mess and it was all “His” fault.

Madhuri’s aspirations of making a mark as a performing artist had come crashing down with the reality check of the commercial world. All of yesterday and most of today, she had given “auditions”. The organizers were more interested in the size of her bra than her dancing abilities. One had the audacity to ask her if she shaved her pussy and another almost got a slap when he asked if she’d be willing to dance naked. So she had jumped at the offer of dancing at a bar – just because the lady running the bar had assured her she had nothing to worry about and had treated her with utmost respect.

[Image: madhuri-05.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

Her first three dances of the evening had gone down really well and she had just started her fourth number when he and his group had stepped into the bar. And that’s when it started going south. She hadn’t seen bluer eyes. When their eyes met, it felt like he could look into her soul. He was tall, standing well over 6’ 6”, broad-shouldered and slim-waisted, he looked like the perfect sculpture of man. A chuckle and a naughty smile had adorned that beautifully handsome face when she missed her step and stumbled. Madhuri felt naked under his glare and her legs felt like they were made of rubber. As soon as the song ended, she ran off-stage into the dressing room and buried her face in her hands, crying, ashamed and embarrassed.

“You are talented you know”, she heard a deep booming voice behind her and turned around. There he stood, looking even more impressive up close in the day-old stubble that somehow made his square jaw appear even more pronounced.Her heart melted when he smiled reassuringly and she couldn’t help the tears that started flowing.

“Would you like to be a traveling dancer?” he asked.

“What?” Madhuri asked, confused.

“I am a sailor”, he said, like that explained everything. After a pause, when it was clear she had no clue what he was talking about, he continued, “We are docked at Uran for just tonight because we needed some spares for the ship. I was wondering if you’d like to sail with us.”

“Why would I do that?” she asked, still confused.

“Well”, he said counting things off his fingers, “For starters, as the dancer on my ship, I will pay you double whatever this dump of a bar is paying you. Two, you will get to travel and see places you probably have never even heard of. Three, if you perform wherever we dock, you can keep half the collection from those performances. Four, I’d like to get to know you and I think you’d like that too. Five…”

“Yes” she said.

“What?”

“Yes, I will sail with you” Madhuri heard herself saying.

“Five, can you teach me to dance and be my private tutor?” he completed with that disarming smile on his face.

“Yes” she repeated.

“But not the stumbling steps you were doing so gracefully on stage today, ok?” In spite of the embarrassment, Madhuri couldn’t help smiling and nodded.

[Image: madhuri-03.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

“I want her” was his first reaction as he saw Madhuri on stage, her body moving like a graceful deer. “If there is perfection in the human form, she has to be it” he thought, enjoying both her dancing and her body – or at least the part that was visible. He was mesmerized and totally lost till their eyes met. Then her stumble and the entire bar bursting in laughter. And then she ran offstage. He followed, determined to get her.

When he entered the dressing room silently, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Her sweat-drenched body looked divine and he wished he could lick the sweat off her, inch by beautiful inch. He wanted to hold her in his arms and reassure her everything was alright and he wanted to kiss those full, rosy lips and spend the night making her his.

So, when she agreed to join his voyage, he was delighted. “When do we start?” She asked, bringing him back to reality.

“Start what?” It was his turn to be confused.

“The journey.” She said, rolling those big beautiful eyes.

“In the morning.” He replied. Gulped. Looked down. Looked back at her. Gulped again and added, “but I would like to spend the night with you.”

Madhuri blushed. She couldn’t believe that just those words had sent a flood of fluids between her legs. “I would like that” she said shyly.

It was beautiful. When he placed his hands on her shoulder, the very first touch sent electric shock waves through Madhuri. She melted in his arms when he pulled her to him and kissed her. His hands explored her back and butt as his tongue found hers. Wave after wave of wetness was soaking her and Madhuri was getting transported to a world she didn’t even knew existed.

When he untied the strings and stripped off her choli, her nipples responded by going hard. When his hands caressed her inner thighs and her pussy over her saree, she shivered. As his tongue licked her neck, breasts, belly,she realized he was licking her sweat in the most erotic way possible. Before he stripped her out of her saree, he had licked every visible inch of her body including her toes, feet and legs, as far up as he could.

“Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiii” Madhuri screamed when he finally took her in his mouth and slid his tongue into her, exploding in a violent orgasm. The handsome sailor drank her cum hungrily, devouring her pussy.

He let her orgasm pass before he entered her (she had no idea when he had shed his clothes). Their sweaty bodies were wrapped around each other, her legs locked around his back, her hands around his neck, his shaft buried all the way into her, his mouth sucking on one nipple after the other. Madhuri’s body was feeling sensations she didn’t know existed.

As he started moving in and out of her, the initial sharp pain of her broken hymen was replaced by unimaginable pleasure. He was massive, and Madhuri was amazed at how he had even fitted inside her. She felt his hardness explore and touch the very depths of her being with every thrust.

He took one nipple in his mouth sucking while he caressed and played with the other with his fingers. As the tempo of his thrusts into her increased, so did Madhuri’s moans of pleasure. For what seemed like an eternity, he fucked her no-longer-virgin pussy, drilling her harder, deeper and faster with every thrust. 

Finally, both their bodies tensed, both screamed, and both came in an explosive union. She felt his hot cum flow through her body. Her body shook as every nerve exploded in pleasure. Load after load of his hot seed came gushing out of his shaft, filling her for nearly a minute before he collapsed on her, spent.

Once his breathing returned to normal and she felt him go limp inside her, she slid out from under him and turned him over on his back.

Even limp, he was impressive in both length and girth. He was glistening proudly, coated in a mixture of his cum and hers. She couldn’t resist touching it. She couldn’t resist licking the cum off it. She couldn’t resist taking it in his mouth while her hands played with the sacks at its base. As his cock started stirring and growing bigger again, he grabbed her legs and made her straddle his face.

He ate her while she ate him. His tongue explored her depths tasting his own cum mixed with her love juices. Madhuri shook as he found her g-spot and came gushing all over his mouth. She continued sucking his member right through her orgasm, till he was back to his 10” erection.

This time, he took her doggie style, grabbing her boobs for leverage while his pole conquered her depths. For 15 glorious minutes he pounded her making her orgasm one more time before she felt his shaft bury itself as deep into her as it could go and his wonderfully hot cum gush into her depths again. They fucked two more times that night, neither wanting the night to end and either getting enough of the other.

The first day on ship was spent in the captain’s cabin fucking to glory. She was amazed by his stamina as he took her again and again, all day long, pounding her in every imaginable position, filling her with load after load of his potent sperm.

[Image: madhuri-04.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

By the time she came out on deck late that night, he had finally fallen asleep after fucking her god knows how many times. Looking out at the open seas, she wondered whether he would get bored of her or whether every day of the month-long voyage would be as enjoyable as today had been. The spray from the ocean and the choppy waves splashing against the ship had her drenched to the bone in no time. As the night chill sent a shiver through her soaking wet body, she turned to get back in bed. Facing her were 20 deck-hands of varying races, color, shape and size. All were naked waist down, their raging hard dicks pointing at her as each stroking his shaft, eager to stick it into one of her holes.

At around 5:00 am, after a night-long fuck-frenzy with the 20 deckhands who enjoyed her in every imaginable way, pounding her and filling every hole repeatedly, they started heading back to their stations. Every muscle sore, every hole overflowing with cum, Madhuri staggered to the shower. The Captain would soon be up and might want to resume where he left off last night.

As hot water soaked her and massaged her sore muscles, Madhuri smiled – This was going to be a full-filling voyage after all and she couldn’t wait to get back home in a month and tell her sisters about her experiences.
Like Reply
Very nicely written. Wished Madhuri's gangbang scene was more descriptive. Erotic. Keep writing.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 12:32 PM)thyroid Wrote: Very nicely written. Wished Madhuri's gangbang scene was more descriptive. Erotic. Keep  writing.

The story was actually about her and the sailor. The gang bang was a twist in the tale. There will be other more elaborate gang bang stories coming. I have more than 70 written and published on my site.
Like Reply
very hot n erotic narration.....

thanks for sharing.....

keep going on....
Like Reply
Part 3: (Final Part)
Koli daughter Riddhima’s out-of-this-world experience

[Image: riddhima-00.jpg?w=1000&ssl=1]

When her sisters Amruta and Madhuri announced their decisions to use their skills to earn a living and support the family, Riddhima was just as determined to contribute. The sisters had vowed to give themselves a month to make a difference. Amruta “Tai” had left before dawn today to go work at the Zamindar’s house and Madhuri had left for Uran soon after.

The eastern horizon was just beginning to change color as a new day approached full of hope and promise for the Koli girls. Riddhima though was sad. What good was determination if you had no idea how you can contribute? Tai had done domestic work from childhood and was ideally suited to work at the Zamindar’s house. Madhuri was a gifted dancer and would use her talents to earn a living. What could Riddhima do? She had just turned 18. The pampered youngest in the household, she had no experience and no talents that she could earn a living from.

Till maybe just over a year ago, she was a twig of a girl, playing with kids on the beach. A tom-boy, she was the bully — aggressive and fiery, she invariably got her way. But over the past year, she had seen herself change. Instead of fear, she saw something else in the eyes of boys of her age when they looked at her. Her body had only now started to fill out. Her breasts were starting to strain her choli and off-late, she had started seeing dreams of strangers from far-off worlds doing things to her body. She would wake up from these dreams shaking violently, drenched in sweat — it wasn’t fear that woke her. It was a new sensation that rocked her body and made fluids erupt through her pussy. She had been embarrassed to tell anyone about this. She felt disgusted thinking she was bed-wetting at this age but she couldn’t deny that her body felt alive and happy in a strange way. She didn’t even know why she thought of that when she should be worrying about earning a living. She felt worthless as she left their house and headed off to the one place she found peace — the beach.

[Image: riddhima-03.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

Dressed in her customary choli and half-skirt that her parents had bought her as a gift during Amruta Tai’s wedding over two years ago, Riddhima was uncomfortable. She had outgrown her choli last year and it barely covered her swelling breasts. It was a struggle to wrap it around them and tie it whenever she wore it. The other clothes she had were just as small or smaller having been bought even earlier. She had also grown tall over the past year and the skirt that used to fall to her knees now rode high on her thighs in spite of her wearing it as low on her waist as she could. New clothes was the last thing the family needed to spend on right now. She’d have to make do with what she had. She just hoped her breasts didn’t grow any bigger or she wouldn’t be able to tie her choli anymore.

She grabbed a dupatta to cover her exposed body, a towel and a change of clothes on her way out because she thought she would bathe on her way back. 

At the beach, she sat at the edge of the water, thinking and unable to come up with a way to help the family. The sound of the waves, the cool pre-dawn sea-air and the calm she always felt on the beach slowly eased her nerves. The water was calling her. I should have got another dress she thought because she couldn’t get this dress wet and then go to the public bath with the flimsy wet garments draped on her already exposed body. But she needed a swim right now. Looking around, she didn’t see a soul anywhere in sight and decided to risk it.

[Image: riddhima-07.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

He watched her strip off her choli, then her skirt and finally her panties and arrange them in a pile on the beach. She covered them with a palm leave she’d found on the beach. Even from this distance from behind a palm tree, he could see she was exquisitely beautiful and he felt his dick stir in his pants. He watched transfixed as Riddhima entered the water and started swimming. He couldn’t tear his eyes off her. She swam for nearly half an hour and stepped out just as the sun started peeking over the horizon.

He watched her as she put on her short skirt, wearing it maybe a couple inches above her pussy mound and then struggle to get into her ridiculously undersized choli. Instead of wearing her panties, she collected it with the rest of the clothes she had set under the palm tree and started walking in his direction. His erection seemed to grow with every step she took towards him watching how her delicate breasts bounced in her choli, how her hips swayed, how her thighs beckoned him to enjoy the paradise between them. He had chosen his mate. This was who he would breed with today and then take back with him for others in the tribe to breed with.

For the past few days, he had discovered the concept of computers and the Internet by watching the wealthy kids from the village. From the cyber-cafe, he had learned all there was to learn about mating, breeding, sexual pleasures for both men and women. He had always been a voracious reader and a quick learner. He would show the others that ridiculed him because of his young age. They would have to acknowledge he had won them the best prize. He knew by the way his cock was reacting to the beauty on the beach that it wanted to do with her all that the men and women were doing in those videos he had seen on the Internet. 

He watched as she turned towards the left and headed towards a shack made of palm leaves. He wondered if that is where she lives and decided to follow her, hiding behind the palm trees.

The first encounter

[Image: riddhima-01.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

The shack was a public bath on the beach. As is common in many rural Indian villages, it was a small room with a bucket or two and a pail, and a clothesline on which to hang your clothes. The roofless room wasn’t big, about 15′ x 15′, standing at about 6′ 6″ tall. Riddhima went in and shut the flimsy door, also made of palm.

He was outside the little enclosure in a flash. He watched as Riddhima spread out her dupatta on the clothesline like a barrier and put the dress she would be wearing after bathing on top of it.

She was facing away from him and watched mesmerized over the barrier she’d put up, as she untied her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She had the most perfectly shaped butt and he felt an ache go through his groin. She proceeded to bend down to pick up her skirt off the floor and his jaw dropped as she displayed her ass hole and pussy while she fumbled for the skirt before picking it up and tossing it on the clothesline.

Turning around, she untied her choli from between her breasts and peeled it off, displaying perfectly shaped, creamy breasts studded with dark pointy nipples. The ache in his groin intensified and he let out an involuntary moan.

Startled at the realization that someone was seeing her stark naked, Riddhima’s hands instinctively covered her exposed breasts as she looked up in the direction of the sound.

As their eyes met, Riddhima lost all control over herself. Looking into the sea green eyes of the stranger, she could feel the waves crash against her heart. She saw in those eyes all that was peaceful to her, all that was pleasurable. She saw her erotic nighly dreams standing before her and felt the oceans of raw sexual desire coursed through her body making fluids gush to her pussy. She had no recollection of how or when he entered the shack. 

Standing close to 7′ tall, he was the perfect man. With the chiseled angular face of a Greek God, a perfectly toned body studded with rippling muscles and the widest, most beautiful 12″ erection pointed straight at her. She gulped and unconsciously licked her lips, her eyes transfixed on his manhood.

He approached her and took her in his arms, his lips finding hers. As her arms wrapped lovingly around his neck, she felt like she was in the place she loved the most — the sea. His body covered hers and his lips on hers sent an electric current coursing through Riddhima. Was this real? Was he real? She had no idea what was happening to her. Everything seemed so surreal. And yet, she had no control over her body that was aching and yearning to be penetrated and filled by his shaft of love.

The stranger’s tongue licked her lips, pried them open and entered her mouth. As their tongues met in an erotic serpentine embrace, his hands explored Riddhima’s back and cupped her butt. They kissed with naked passion for an eternity, their hands exploring and caressing each others’ bodies. 

She groaned as his lips wrapped around and sucked at a nipple followed by the other. He took turns sucking on both her untouched tits. Her pussy was dripping wet and screaming to be fucked by this God of love. She was powerless to say or do anything besides floating into a blissful world of erotic pleasures. Inch by inch, he kissed, licked and sucked Riddhima’s body from head to toe before spreading her legs wide and taking her burning virgin pussy in his mouth.

The first earth-shattering orgasm of Riddhima’s teen live rocked her body just as his tongue entered her and she came gushing in his mouth. He hungrily drank wave after wave of her orgasm. She shook and wiggled with carnal pleasure. She couldn’t tell if it was a second orgasm or a new high of the first but she was screaming and shaking within minutes, her legs wrapped around his head, pulling his mouth into her.

He couldn’t have enough of her nectar as she came in his mouth. He wished she would keep cumming for ever and he could enjoy her delicious pussy till eternity but his aching cock needed its share of pleasure and release too. 

After Riddhima’s breathing calmed down as the orgasm passed, he let go of her pussy. Sliding his hands under her knees, he lifted her off her feet. Her legs dangling over his arms and her hands wrapped around his neck, his cock pressed against her virgin opening, Riddhima was lost in the stranger’s eyes. 

The head of his pole, glistening with pre-cum rubbed up and down her opening, her cum lubricating the shaft, before he pressed his head against her hole and pushed in. She was incredibly tight for his member but having cum twice, was also lubricated and hungry for him. Inch by inch, he pushed into her, past the resistance of her hymen. The momentary pain didn’t even register with Riddhima who couldn’t take her eyes off man who had just deflowered her. He kept pushing till he filled her completely and was buried all the way into her. She was completely stretched and his hardness touched and rubbed against nerve endings and places that sent made Riddhima see stars. He started moving in and out of her, slowly at first but picking up pace with every thrust.

Before long, he was drilling into her hard and fast. Riddhima exploded around his shaft within minutes but his intensity only increased. Five minutes later, his piston was slamming into her at a frenzied pace and Riddhima came again. But this time, instead of the orgasm passing, his incessant rubbing of her g-spot made her keep erupting over and over for nearly ten more minutes before he screamed with pleasure, buried himself to the hilt into her and let go. Riddhima felt every load of his hot cum slam deep inside her for well over a minute as he emptied himself inside her. Just as his release ended, Riddhima passed out.

[Image: riddhima-02.jpg?w=800&ssl=1]

When Riddhima opened her eyes, she knew instinctively that days, maybe weeks had passed. She was lying on a bed of gold coins, the likes of which she had never seen before, surrounded by exotic gems that just looked priceless and out of this world. She was in the room the sisters used to share before her two elder sisters had left in search of work. She was clad in an exact replica of the outfit she had worn — what seemed like — that morning, but significantly larger to accommodate her now size 36 breasts.

She could remember flashes of her experience. Or was it her dreams from the time she was passed out. She knew her prince had mated with her repeatedly, giving her breaks only to sleep, eat, pee and poop before fucking her again. She remembered hours and hours of his member impaling her non-stop, even after he had cum in her.

She remembered, sucking that divine cock to orgasm on innumerable occasions. 

But at the same time, she had no measure of the time that had passed. She had no idea where he had taken her but remembered seeing a surreal blend of the sky and the oceans surrounding them. She knew she had taken his sperm in every hole and enjoyed every moment of his breeding her.

But who was he? She couldn’t recollect his name, nor any conversation they might have had. She couldn’t recollect his voice though she could vividly remember every moan, every groan and every scream of pleasure that escaped his mouth while he fucked her. Whoever he was, wherever he had taken her and whatever he had done, he had returned her home with enough wealth to solve the problems of generations to come. And she knew she was carrying his next generation inside her and wondered who she was bringing into this world. A super-human or a being from some other world. She couldn’t wait for her sisters to get home, so she could share what she remembered of her experience and get their opinion on who her prince might have been.

THE END
Who do you think had the best experiences -- Aai, Amruta, Madhuri or Riddhima? I'd love to hear your views on the story and its characters.
Like Reply
Amazing work bro...
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 06:39 AM)Shaitaan launda Wrote: Amazing work bro...

Thank you! Who do you think had the best time among the four women in the story?
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
(14-07-2019, 12:45 AM)raj500265 Wrote: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thank you!
Like Reply
Who do you think had the best sexual experiences among the four women?
* Aai (Zamindar only)
* Amruta (Zamindar and his two sons)
* Madhuri (Sailor and all his entire crew)
* Riddhima (Unknown)
Like Reply
Best story
Like Reply
(31-07-2019, 02:22 AM)tarred Wrote: Best story

Thank you!
Like Reply