Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Angrakshak Parivar Ka .........MAHI
Heart 
[Image: 191-1919661_maharakshak-aryan-maharaksha...hd-png.png]
[+] 2 users Like Dmahi19's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dosto ye Meri first story hai so aap sabka support and believe mujko chaiye ki Mei aap ki viswas per khraa utron ...

Kuch agar language or dictation Mei problem ho accept karna and help me
[+] 3 users Like Dmahi19's post
Like Reply
Next update I morning
[+] 1 user Likes Dmahi19's post
Like Reply
Iin this story u will read family emotions , relationship and love and one the person who is binding all others without his selfish devotions towards his family and society
Like Reply
Dadaji - HARI SINGH age 65 yrs , ht 6 ft 7 inch , very fair color his body and face appears like Greek god . All around him from village to district and upto state level everybody know harisingh not because of his personality but also his kindness and helping nature . He is man of word and everybody loves him due to politeness and caring nature for everybody .

Dadiji - Devi Singh age 58 yrs , ht 5ft 11 inch color dark but sharp features look extremely beautiful with sexy figure and broad build . That her complexion and features she transferred those her child elwese .
 For Devi all elder 3 children r dark and 3 younger very fair more than their father ( and my father is so much fair and cute she herself breast feed him 6 yrs and always carry him with covered face so nobody get even sight of him ) 

Hari and Devi childrens 

1) Ram 42 yrs civil engineer ht 6 ft dark complexion 
     Ram wife -- Vimla age 42 yrs fair complexion , ht 5 ft 7 inch  ... Both have 3 daughters 
      Rajni 24 yrs 
      Tina 22yrs 
      Nita 20 yrs 
 2) Chanda 41 yrs  ht 5ft 8 inches have 5 children , details come in later updates

3) Nawab 40 yrs landlord in village taking care of farming ,dairy and politics  ht 5 ft 11 inch , dark complexion , body builder and known for snake catcher and their poisoning cure ... (For him I am most loveable person and for me he will kill everybody who just say a word against me .. and for me he is my 2 father ) 
 Nawab's wife -- Jaggu age 40 yrs , ht 5 ft 9 inch , wheatish complexion , moody and arrogant ... They have 3 daughters
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
4 ) 2nd daughter .. VEERO BUA  Age 38yrs ht 5 ' 9" , very fair color like a milk , most beautiful woman in family .. 4  children..details later

5) RAJ SINGH ( hero's father ) Engineer,  age 36 yrs ht 6 '2"  very fair and best personality in nearby more than 500 villages , parents idol son ...

SAROO  ( hero's mother ) age 35 yrs ht 5 ' 7 " very fair and most caring person in family . Her husband , children and family is whole world for herself and taking care of them .
 Two children of SAROO and Raj ..

Son(HERO) ---  MAHI ( MAHARYAN ) AGE 18 YRS , Ht 6' 7" , very cute and innocent like his mother ,handsome and very fair complex . waiting for his 12th and engineering results ..detail in next update ..

Daughter - ANITA ( ANI)  age *yrs*** , ht 5'8" very fair and cute.

6) SANJAY SINGH -- ( CHACHA) age 30 yrs civil engineer in PWD Dept , ht 6'2" , very fair complex , looks alike his elder brother Raj both seems twins , he love MAHI as his son and support him in all his misdeed .

NIRMALA SINGH -- (CHACHI) AGE 28 YRS , ht 5' 9" very beautiful and lovely , always love her family and mahi , had 1 daughter

PRABHA   , school going
Like Reply
Update in evening
Like Reply
Ok bro
[+] 3 users Like omkarkumar2001's post
Like Reply
Nice introduction of characters . Keep it up . 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
introduction is super but try to give another 4 to 5 updates as frequently as possible because it will set the tempo of the story for readers

just it is my opinion if anything wrong in my suggestion really sorry for it

once again congrats for ur strat up story and get going long
by
VKF
Like Reply
It's a good start..

I hope readers of this forum pleasures by another good writer.

All the best..
Like Reply
Sorry friends for delaying update , don't worry from Sunday onwards u will get daily update
Like Reply
Very much thanks to all readers and members for comments and appreciation
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Very much thanks to all readers and members for comments and appreciation
Like Reply
Tady India won
??????????
Like Reply
Sorry friends I post 2 updates 1 hrs before but site hang and I have to again type both updates it takes 3 hrs to type and edit ...

But I again try to post for all viewers and admirer .
Like Reply
Nanaji family ,............

NANAJI RAJVEER SINGH age 58 yrs , ht 5'11"" . He is Zameendaar and Pradhan of his village , anybody required him he will be there to solved their problems .Very intelligent and skilled person , he himself taught all agricultural skills and management to his loved grandson MAHI..
MAHI always keenly observe his nana works and loves him for his kindness for poor people .

NANAIJI RATI DEVI age 52 yrs , ht 5 '7" , very beautiful upto this age , she is very fair like milk and good dancer , singer and artist which r very uncommon during that time for village women.
Her father is very big Zameendaar of 40 villages under him , her mother expired given birth to her and being only child her father raised her with all love and affection .
She loves two persons most one her first child (daughter) SAROO and next her daughter's first child MAHI . For her MAHI is like her own son , whom she would like to give birth but her daughter instead , she love him and feel proud of having him grandson.

RATI DEVI ko apne baap se unke baad uski zaidaad ke sath 40 Goan ki satta(power) bhi milli . 15000 acre kheti ki zameen ke sath 12 bagh 3 havelli aur Bank balance ke alwaa saara khaandani jewer bhi uska tha per ek vasiat ke hisab se wo uski caretaker hi thi kyonki uske baap ne uske baad saari property RATI Devi ki beti SAROO ke beta ki naam Kar di thi Jo RATI Devi ke alwaa koyi nahin jaanta tha . Uske baap ye bhi likha tha ki RATI chaaye to apne poota pooti ko bhi 10 % ka warris bana sakti hai Jo usko caretaker ke Roop Mei milega per usko baap ne bataa Diya tha ye kabhi nahi hoga ..
Usne marte dum ek waada liya that ki wo MAHI ke liye kuch bhi karegi chaye usko spni jaan hi na Deni pade ...
Like Reply
RATI Devi ki Shaadi ke time per jab usko ye pata Chala ki uska ristha sirf ek Goan ke Malik see hone ja raha hai to wo bhadhak gayi aur apne rath(chariot ki tarah jism sirf horse ki baajye 2 ox hua karte the his per 4 log bath sakte the ) pe swaar ho ke apne baap Choudry MADHAV SINGH ke pass Jo apne ek bhagh Mei baithe the . RATI us time 18 saal ki thi aur jwaani usko uper wale ne bharpoor di thi ...

18saal ki RATI uss time khud rati ka avtaar thi har taraph uski jawani aur dhaan dhoult ke kisse the aur gareeb ho ya amir sab us ki ek jhaalk Dekh Kar usko paana chaate the per Choudry MADHAV ka daar aur uski beti per Nazar daal ke to dekhna to door uska shouch bhi nahi sakta tha. RATI us time 5'6" ht , 34 ki choochi , 26 ki Kamar aur 36 ka uska pichwada per usse bhi jaada doono chootadd ka alag ek rythym Mei tharakna kabhi ek uper to kabhi doosra sab jaanleva tha.
 RATI jab bagh Mei phouchi to dekhna kuch 150 admi uske baap ke takht ke pass Charo traf zameen per hath joor ke bathein hain aur uske pitaji ek sadhu numa admi ke pair dabaa raha hai aur woh sadhu uske baap ka hooka apne moh Mei aankh baand Kar ke gudgudi laga Raha hai .
Like Reply