Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking sister
Has anyone here had any intention of fucking their sister??
[+] 2 users Like Hari288911's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You are supposed to the guardian and protector of your sister. Brothers did not have sex with sisters even in barbaric societies.
[+] 2 users Like SriDevi's post
Like Reply
(03-07-2019, 03:03 AM)SriDevi Wrote: You are supposed to the guardian and protector of your sister. Brothers did not have sex with sisters even in barbaric societies.

Yes! U r right ma'am. That's why i hv decided to fuck u and enjoy sex whole nite.
[+] 1 user Likes PAATROW's post
Like Reply
(03-07-2019, 02:36 AM)Hari288911 Wrote: Has anyone here had any intention of fucking their sister??

I hv desire of my own younger sister
[+] 1 user Likes MrMaxwell's post
Like Reply
(03-07-2019, 03:03 AM)SriDevi Wrote: You are supposed to the guardian and protector of your sister. Brothers did not have sex with sisters even in barbaric societies.

incest has been there since beginning...  sisters feels safe to tease n seduce their sibling or cousins... i had my first sex with my cousin sister. we both enjoyed and still love each other ... we are there for each other in every problems of our life. so whats wrong with that.
[+] 3 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
If is there anyone who hv fucked his own sister.. please i need help give me how to seduce own younger sister too..PM me
[+] 2 users Like MrMaxwell's post
Like Reply
(01-11-2021, 11:12 AM)MrMaxwell Wrote: If is there anyone who hv fucked his own sister.. please i need help give me how to seduce own younger sister too..PM me

There is one easy way. First tell me does she drink milk?
[+] 1 user Likes Anonymous001's post
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 09:06 AM)Anonymous001 Wrote: There is one easy way. First tell me does she drink milk?

Yes sometimes
[+] 1 user Likes MrMaxwell's post
Like Reply