Misc. Erotica As I changed....
Hi all...  This is my story.  I am Archana,  now 32 years old.  This happened when I was 28. I got married at a very young age and later got divorced. I would say got back my life.  I didn't have any child.  It was when I was 26 that my brother and bhabhi again started to search for my second marriage.  Finally I found Vinod.  Vinod is basically from Bangalore and I am from MP.  Finally we got married.  But by the time my second marriage happened I almost looked like Bhumika Chowla in MS Dhoni movie and Vinod looked like Aravind Samy of Bombay movie. He was handsome and was a widower. 

Sex for me was like a horror movie,  during my first marriage.  My first Husband Kunal was very arrogant and did everything rudely and without love.  But Vinod was a loving person.  It took 3 months for us to get laid to bed. 

It was one fine day when I got a call from one of my cousin sister who was getting married. So from Bangalore we had to go to Indore.  My brother and bhabhi compelled my husband to come and also to come in good dress( it has been a while that I have gone to functions and that too never wore good dress). 
Now Vinod was a modern man. He was a Techie and was from Kerala basically and settled at Bangalore. His honey moon photos made me gelous.  His first wife was a modern girl and wore shorts,  sleeveless and all.  I was born and bought up as a sanskari nari. But things were to change..... 

Vinod and I went to a designer and too my dress from there. Vinod made suggestions for the dress and I was not at all bothered about it.  A Saree for the wedding day and a Churidhar for the next day.  That's all (what I thought). I didn't even try it,  when it came home.  Due to Vinod's leave issues,  we were going on wedding day and will stay there and catch up next flight and back to Bangalore,  this was our plan.  
So on the day when we were going I took the saree to wear,  but the blouse was a problem for me. It was a full sleeve blouse but backless.  Back was only having a thread.  I have never worn such a blouse and it would show my bra strap too.  Vinod saidme not to wear bra as blouse had cups in built.  I said I am very much ashamed.  I have to travel so to air port and what will my relatives think. 
Vinod said,  you are amazing,  and will look good.  Don't bother about others. Let them see you,  let them talk about you...  Finally I had to obey him.  But as I came out wearing the saree,  Vinod gave one more suggestion. It was to show the navel out. He then took some pics in my mobile and showed it to me. My navel was out,  my back showed my entire back up to my hip.  My ass was round and it looked sensual. Vinod then gave me a kiss on to my lips and said.  You look Sexy. 

He then tied my hair,  so that everyone could clearly see my back.  He again took a waist chain and tied at my hip.  It was a silver coloured chain. To be Frank I found everyone peeking at me when I came out of our flat.  At airport it was all normal.  But as I reached my cousin s house,  my aunty and uncle,  were not able to take their eyes from me. My cousin Anjali saw me and said,  Kya bath hai... 
I saw almost all my relatives who earlier never even looked at me came to me and Vinod and talked. I started loving this expose... 

To be cont...

It was for the first time that I was getting attention in a function. Later that day, as we moved to the room, I discussed it with Vinod. I had my concerns to be shared. I told him about it. I said, I think it's not right. Vinod smiled and replied, you were looking stunning, don't bother about others, were they there, when you had problems in your life? Are you not enjoying it?.
I said yes I am enjoying, but people have never seen me like this. That Sharma uncle was just looking at my stomach. Vinod said, if they look it's their headache, you are having such a nice body and shape and why do you have to hide it.
I said, but, what if others say, it's not right. Vinod said, you just forget about others. Just think about us. 
He then said something which just eroused me. It was one of the most erotic statement of my life at that moment. He said, I just get erotic when others watch you and feel for you, but this sexy is not for them it's mine. Saying this he started kissing me. I too kissed back.  It was so hot, and the sex was so sensual for me. Vinod had a good and soft approach in sex that made me so relaxed and comfortable. I was so wet over my pussy that I  was out of control. His dick was inside me and I was feeling it. He then asked me, how do you feel now and I said, hmmm, . He said, will you expose for me, I said yes. He then speeded up. Ohhh that was fantastic. That speed of doing it was wild for me. Then I said, I will do whatever you say. He again speeded up. The he said  I love you and I replied I love you too. As he was about to cum he just took his dick out and speed it all over my stomach.  We then  just kissed and went to sleep. 

Next day too, i was surprised by my dress. It was leggings and Kutti. I asked him where is that churidar. He said, this churidar top is matching with this leggings. I said, i have not worn it. He said you must wear it.
I wore it as he loved it. Leggings was tight as it is supposed to be. But this Top was good but tight. It was having a long full sleeve, but back was open. It exposed my back than normal. So I didn't wore bra. But this time my nipple was poking out. He said good and told me not to wear a shall. I said, my nipple is poking out and I am not comfortable. He then took a cello tape and pasted on my nipple and asked me to wear it. I wore it again. This time nipple was not poking. But I was confused and asked him, is it necessary. He said you look stunning. Saying this again he tied my hair so that my back is fully exposed and all have a view. But from the pics he took and showed me, i found that my butt was too much shown. He said, it looked amazing. So finally I just came out of my room. This time too almost all relatives had a good look at me. Again at the airport and taxi and back at my flat all gave a good look. But to be Frank I was getting rid of shame.

To be cont...

But 3 months just passed without sex. Vinod either came late or it would be my periods time. One day finally I asked him what his problem was?. I asked him whether he was not able to forget his first wife? Or I was not the girl of his dream?

But he said another story. He was having huge pressure from his job. So he wanted to save his job and was trying his level best but still he felt he would loose it. I told him to resign the job. I told him if needed i will also support. I told him to take a break.
He agreed. He resigned with one month notice and we went to his native place... A heaven called Kerala.

To be cont...

At Kerala he had his uncle and aunty as his father and mother passed away. We met his cousin sister and her husband. They were in Australia and have also taken a break. Vinod was in job hunt. But I wanted another sensual encounter of sex. He was a very good person and I was really enjoying my second innings of my life. His cousin sister Remya told me that there is another house near by were Vinod actually stayed. His grandmother is there. So we went there. It was a old traditional Kerala style house. Remya took me to Vinod's room. She said nowadays Vinod don't come here.  He has stayed here with his first wife. That statement just hurtedme. I don't know why. I thought it was possessiveness.

As Remya went down I sat in the room. I found an album. It was having photo of Vinod and his first wife. It always an accident that took her life. But I got a memmory card hidden behind a photo. I don't know why , my mind said to take it. I took it and kept it with me. Vinod's grandmother neither knew Hindi nor English, so Remya translated everything for me. She said, me to come next day for an oil massage and ayurveda bath. I agreed.
I came back to my room and as Vinod was outside, i just inserted the memmory card to my mobile. 
There were many folders. Almost all rich with photos. But then I found a folder named Love. I opened it.
His first wife was too modern. She in almost all pictures wore shorts and sleeveless. But this folder had their intimate pics too. Like kiss. Lip kiss. But as I scrolled down i found a pic of her completely naked. 
She was so beautiful in her nude pic. She was not too white, but had a brownish colour. But she had perfect shape and breast. Another pic showed her ass. Next was a video. I opened it. It had her putting her finger inside her pussy. She was masturbating. I again checked another video, it had her inserting a dildo inside her pussy. 
Almost all videos had her either masturbating or inserting dildo.
My curiosity increased. As I was to open another folder, Remya came and said me to come for lunch. I just closed the mobile and went with her.
That day later, i asked Remya about Vinod's first wife. Remya said, that it was a love marriage and they were in love for almost 2 years and got married. That time Vinod was in Kochi and she was in Trivandrum. They became chatting friends and later, got married.
After her death he was having some concentration issues and later he himself shifted to Bangalore. We all wanted him to marry again and found your pic in matrimony site and he liked it and when he met he said ok.

It was just a day's conversation, but Remya became my too close. I loved her friendship.

Next day after almost 2 hours after my break fast Remya came and said me to go to Grandma's place. I went there. Remya also accompanied me.
There Grandma was waiting for me for the ayurveda bath which she had promised me. There was a wooden bathtub like thing. There was a wooden pot having hot water. Grandma told me to undress. I was a bit shy but undressed. My dress was taken by Remya. She took it out of the room. I was naked. Grand ma looked at me . She then took a glass bottle having oil and told me to smell. It smelled ayurveda. It had the smell of Tulsi, neen etc.

Remya came soon and took the oil and started to massage me. Her hand was soft and sensual .She started with my back. Then my front with hands and other parts. She avoided my breast. Then grandma gave another bottle of oil for my hair. Another one for my face and finally another one for my breast. It was very much sensual as they have applied eucalyptus oil in it. My nipple became firm and remya pitched it.
I was feeling her soft hands....
She then came down to my pussy area. I was already wet down there. She inserted one finger. Her other hand was at my breast.  I saw Grandma... She was watching. Remya started rubbing her hands around my pussy. She inserted ine finger. I just said..... Stop..... Grandma said, don't stop..... Aaaaahhhhhh was the only voice coming from my mouth.  I said..... Reeeeemmmmyyyyyaaaaaahhhhh ...... She was not listening....She became fast.... I was liking it..... It was so hot..... 
Aaaaashhhhhhh

ShhHhhhhhhh

Finally I had squirting......

Then they both smiled......

Grandma said let these things remain amoung we ladies... I smiled... Then I had a nice bath. Grandma left to another room. Remya took off her clothes and was accompanying me in bath..... We had a good bath.

Later I came back to room and wore a kerala style skirt and blouse (pattu pavada - Silk dress). Vinod noticed me and kept a smile. Later that day I sat with Remya and started to chat. She said, don't tell about these things to Vinod. I said yah. I then asked, these days he is not interested in me. Remya said, you have to make him interested in you. I asked how?
She said, make him to look at you and like wise she told me how was Vinod, how was his earlier life etc etc.....

That day night before dinner Vinod told me that he will be having dinner with Remya s husband. They were to drink alcohol and have meet. I came down and had my dinner with Remya. After dinner at around 10 pm, uncle and aunty went to their bedroom for sleeping.  They usually sleep at that time. I sat with Remya. She was wearing a sleeveless top and  shorts. Her shorts was not enough to cover her beautiful thighs. I was wearing a full length shirt, full sleeve. Plus a pant. She went to her wardrobe and took a night dress and gave to me and told me to wear it. I wore it. It was not even reaching my thighs. It was backless and sleeves. She told me to remove bra too. I looked at mirror and really i looked sexy. My skin was white and the dress was black. Next task was difficult one. She told me to walk with her wearing the same dress to 1st floor were both husband's were drinking. I told her, what will Remya s husband think about me. She told me not to think about it. She told me to make my presence feel for Vinod. She told me that her husband would stare at me and that staring will make Vinod jealous. 

I agreed and we walked to the first floor balcony. Remya s husband was facing me and he was not able to look anywhere else that to me. May be he would not have seen me like this or may be because of his wife's sexy dress. He said wow. Vinod was already drunk and was not noticing me, he was facing Remya s husband. Soon Remya ran and sat in her husband's lap and took the glass from her hubby and drank. Just then I stood side to Vinod and he just looked at me. He then again looked. Then Remya told, it's my dress, how does she look. Vinod said "Sexy".

We then walked to our room. Vinod closed the door in a hurry and removed his t shirts and shorts. He stood naked in front of me. He then lifted me on to bed and removed my panty. I was already wet. He was liking and liking.... I was saying aaaaahhhhhh. 
Then he squeezed my boobs and sat legs crossed near my neck on his knee. His big cock was on my face. He guided it to my mouth. I slowly sucked it. But he was drunk and was in a hurry mood. He mouth fucked me.... I deep throated him then he took the rod to my pussy. He was doing so widely...

For some time the voice of our old bed and the two other voice that came out was.... Hmmmmmm hmmm by him and aaaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhh by me. Then as he was about to cum he said shall I load it in my mouth.... And I said yes....

I took his cum in my mouth..... He tasted salty.... But I liked it... That was a wonderful sex...

From next day I too started to wear shorts and he liked it. Uncle and aunty noticed the change....

Then finally Vinod said, we have to travel back to Bangalore next month, i have got a job. I was so happy.

Then I told him before we leave from Kerala, i want to go to Alleppey and stay in a house boat.
Vinod agreed.
That was our first Honeymoon.

Day arrived Vinod said he will shop for me. Remya advised me to be as much sexy as possible. She said just by watching you he should feel to kiss and take you to bed. Wear sensual clothes and make him hard. I wished if I could.
She gave me her sex short night dress and I made a small packing. But Vinod came with a cover of clothes and said he has made all the shopping. I was surprised. He said, " you will wear what I say". I agreed.
He took off all my under garments and said he has purchased it. I searched for bra but couldn't find one, to which he said, no need.
The day arrived. He gave me a short tight sleeveless top. It was yellow in colour. It looked like a kurti, it was reaching to my thighs. Then leggings. It looked ok for me. Leggings was black and kutti was yellow. It looked good on me. Vinod wore shots and t shirt.
We were going in our car . He will park the car and will enter the boat. That was our idea.
I was not wearing a bra as per his wish. I was feeling uncomfortable as I had a feeling if my nipple pokes out, what I will do and all. But since it was in our car I was ok. We stopped for petrol. Then for tea. As I had to get out i took my shuggs.
But slowly i was feeling okey.
As we entered the car Vinod told me, now we will stop only at Allappey. So now you remove your over coat and keep it inside your bag. I obeyed.
Then he said, now you will have to remove your leggings. I said what?
He said, you will look good in that top and it's covering your enough parts. Just Robbie your leggings. I said no.

He said you will look great and sexy. I just thought for a while and just made up my mind. I removed my leggings.
He smiled.

I said, this top is not even reaching my knee. He smiled.

He said we are on honeymoon and it's cool. We reached Alappuzha and went for car parking and to my surprise, we had to walk from there to boat called Shikkara and from that boat to house boat.

I was feeling breeze on my legs.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story please continue
Like Reply
hmmm nice start keep up the pace and the kinkiness plz continue
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply