Indian Wife Gone Bad

by aurelius1982
20th October 2009

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=543737
same story = My Painter Wife and Old Model
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 01

My name is Arun and I am 30 years old. I live in an Indian city and work as a Sales Manager in a multinational firm. My wife's name is Shilpa and she is 26. We have been married for about two years. She used to work in the same company as me as a receptionist when we fell in love, dated for a while and got married. Shilpa was and is exquisitely beautiful, with a flawless complexion, perfectly featured face and a body that looks like it has been sculpted using an hourglass template. She is slim, has long silky hair, medium sized and firm boobs, and a round as with curves that are hard to hide even in loose clothes. Obviously, she had many suitors in our company, so I felt very lucky when I convinced her to be my girlfriend and then my wife.

During our courtship, I had come to know that Shilpa was always considered a talented painter, but because her family was not very well off financially, she could not pursue her dream of becoming an artist too seriously. Since I earned more than enough for us to live lavishly, I suggested that after marriage, Shilpa should quit the dead-end receptionist job and work on her art, something she was delighted to do. So Shilpa would stay at home, do household chores, and attend painting lessons at a local college three days a week. Although she was always a good artist, I saw the lessons make a difference as her art evolved from a competent-but-amateur level to more sophisticated.

We lived in a big house that used to belong to my late parents, so we converted the store room into her "studio", with paints, brushes, canvases, easels, and everything. Shilpa spent most of the day in her studio painting some thing or the other, and soon the houses in our walls were adorned with a lot of different landscapes and still life paintings.

Then her lessons moved on to the final phase - portraits. To complete her course and have her paintings displayed in the college exhibition, she had to draw a life-sized portrait of someone. Her first choice was me, but the subject would have to sit in front of her for hours, for days at end, and my work hours as a sales managers were demanding and erratic. So Shilpa reluctantly agreed that I could not be a subject. She started asking some of her other friends, and some of or relatives, but they were either too busy or lived too far away to come to our house and sit in Shilpa's studio very often.

Finally Shilpa had run out of all possible options and was getting very distraught, when one evening I said to her,

"Hey, what about Balram uncle?"

"Who is Balram uncle again?" Shilpa asked with a furrowed brow.

"He is an old family friend of ours who lives down the street. You remember that big green bungalow on the corner?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"He lives there alone. He is retired, his wife is no more, and his kids are all in the US. I am sure he will be free and willing to help you out."

"Hmmm...but Arun" Shilpa countered, "Just his being free isn't enough. He should also make a good subject lookswise, you know."

"Well, he is no Adonis..." I said.

"No, I don't mean he should be handsome or good looking. He should look...oh how do I explain.... never mind. I'll see him and decide." she said.

"You know, he was at our wedding. But since we had so many guests, you might have forgotten his name." I said, getting up, "Let me get our wedding album and show you."

I went to the shelf, got our wedding album, flipped the pages until I reached a picture of us with Balram uncle, and showed it to Shilpa.

"See, he is no Greek god." I said as Shilpa studied the picture. And he wasn't. Balram uncle was almost bald, dark skinned, short, with a big paunch and stubby legs.

"Yeah... I didn't want a Greek god but this man is... well... no offence since he is your family friend, but he is ugly." Shilpa said with her nose crinkled.

"Hahaha." I laughed. "Yeah, I know. You should have seen his late wife. So pretty and graceful even in her older days. Me and the other guys in the neighborhood had a crush on her, and always wondered how he managed to bag her."

"Hehe, anyway, I'll continue looking for other subjects."

Shilpa looked and asked and requested and pleaded. But she wasn't able to get any commitment. And days were passing by fast. So finally one day she came to me and said,

"You know Arun, looks like I have no choice but to go with your Balram uncle. If I don't start painting soon, I won't get enough days to finish the painting by the deadline."

"Okay, but what about his ugliness?" I asked, with a smile.

"Hehe. Maybe I'll call it the picture of Dorian Gray towards the end." Shilpa joked.

That night we both went over to Balram uncle's house. He was a family friend, but more close to my parents, so ever since they had passed away, I had not met him too regularly. In fact only once, when i went to invite him for the wedding. So he was happy to see me. We spoke about this and that. He asked us about how our married life was. Other small talk. And then I broached the subject of Shilpa's portrait. When I asked him he started laughing,

"Me? A portrait of me? Are you two pulling my leg? I am an ugly old man." he guffawed.

"No no Balram uncle, nothing like that. You are very distinguished looking. Isn't he, Shilpa?" I said.

"Yes yes." Shilpa said politely, "In fact you are an ideal subject for a portrait with your unconventional looks."

"Haha, you are obviously being polite, but never mind. Sure I'll do it. I don't have much to do all day anyway. I just hang out with some other retired friends, read books, watch TV, and that's it. Modeling for a portrait sounds interesting. When should I come over?"

"Any time during the day is fine. You have our home phone number. This is my cellphone number." Shilpa said, giving him a card.
Like Reply
And so the portrait painting started. He always came over in the afternoons when I was hardly home. A couple of times he came over on weekends too, and he and Shilpa were in the studio while I watched TV or napped. The social ties between us improved a lot too. He would come over for dinner or tea, and sometimes invite us over to his house. Shilpa and Balram uncle seemed to have a pretty good rapport.

I would check out the portrait every day, and it seemed to be coming along very well. It looked good.... well as good as a subject matter like Balram uncle could be painted. Finally, a couple of weeks later, the painting was done. It was submitted, displayed in the 2-day exhibition, and Shilpa got her course completion certificate with the grade A. And Shilpa decided to take a month long break from painting.

So far so good, right?

Now we come to an afternoon a week or so after the exhibition. I had gone on a sales call very close to my house, and by the time it got done, it was 1 pm. As I was driving back, I realized I was very hungry, so I decided to head home for lunch and then go back to the office. I thought of calling up Shilpa, but the security officer in our city had become very strict in fining drivers who talk on the phone while driving, so I decided to just send her a short SMS instead - "cmng home fr lnch 2day". After I sent the SMS, I realized I was just five minutes away from home, and if Shilpa was taking a nap as she often did in the afternoons, there was a good chance I'd reach home before she even read it.

I got home, and parked the car on the street instead of inside our garage, since I would have to leave after lunch anyway. Locked the car, grabbed my lunchbox, and walked towards my house. I opened the gate, walked to the door, and unlocked it using my key and stepped inside. I thought of calling out Shilpa, but the house was silent, so I assumed she might be taking a nap. I coed the door quietly, and walked to the kitchen, to warm my lunch.

As I stood there, I heard a sound of feet approaching and some voices. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when suddenly,

"Okay, go now, please." I heard Shilpa say in a worried voice "Arun can get home any minute."

I heard that and instinctively moved sideways, behind the wall, so I was not visible. Who was she telling to go and why was she worried about my getting home, was the question that popped into my head.

"Yes, I am going, but you owe me!" that was Balram uncle's voice, I realized.

"Yes, ok, fine. Go now! I beg you!" Shilpa said in a pleading voice. I heard the door open.

"Balram!!!" she suddenly said in a raised voice and I thought to myself - just Balram? No Balram uncle? At this point I could not help myself and I strode out of the kitchen. I saw them and they saw me. I don't know which one of us was more shocked and alarmed.

Here's what I saw. My wife was standing at the door, wearing just a t-shirt and shorts. Balram uncle was at the door, dressed in a shirt and knee-length shorts, one foot outside, one foot inside, and both his hands on my wife's boobs. As I walked out their eyes turned to me, and got as big as saucers.

"What's going on?" I said in a raised voice and started advancing towards them.

Balram uncle immediately took his hands off Shilpa's chest and walked away, or should I say ran, towards the gate. I ran to the door and shouted,

"Wait, you son of a bitch!", but he was already running down the street. For a moment I contemplated running after him, catching him and beating the shit out of him. But that's when I felt Shilpa's hand on my shoulder.

"Arun." she said in a trembling voice.

I turned around, furious and looked at her,

"What??" I yelled.

"Arun, please.... I am sorry... just calm down." she said.

"Calm down? Calm down??" I yelled, shaking her hand off my shoulder. "What the fuck was happening here? What is this? How..."

I fell silent, feeling my rage overcome me. Shilpa looked at me with tears in her eyes and tried to hug me. I pushed her away, and yelled again,

"Answer me!"

"Please Arun, close the door. The neighbors..." she said.

I banged the door shut very loudly and glowered at her. I now noticed something else. The outline of her boobs and her nipples was visible through her t-shirt. She was not wearing a bra! She noticed me noticing, and immediately folded her hands in front of her boobs, as if it was any use now. I was still shaking with anger, just standing there.

"Arun, please... sit down. Calm down. I'll tell you everything." she said, pulling me towards the couch.

I walked with her and sat down on the couch. Again, she tried to hug me, but I pushed her away.

"Alright, I want to know..." I started talking when suddenly, my cellphone started ringing. Out of habit I took it out of my pocket and immediately answered it,

"Hello." I said, suddenly wishing that I had just ignored it and let it go to voicemail.

"Arun, this is Shastri from BTL Systems. We just met a few minutes ago? I think we can finalize the whole deal today." the voice from the other end said.

"OK...." I said, still a bit dazed.

"Yes, I just have a couple of clarifications about your proposal. If you have it with you, could you turn to page 9?" he said.

For a moment I considered making some excuse and hanging up. But the sales guy in me realized the importance of this call. This was an account I had been trying to win over for almost two years. And finally I was about to succeed. Maybe I should talk to him.

"Yes, Mr. Shastri, just a minute, it is in the next room. Please stay on the line." I said and got up from the couch. Shot Shilpa a dirty look, and went to the kitchen where I had left my bag. I took out a copy of the proposal, and started referring to where Shastri wanted me to look. Then there were other clarifications and some negotiations. The whole call lasted about 20 minutes. By the time it got done, Shastri was convinced and was going to fax the order to my office.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Done with the phone, I came out to the living room again. Shilpa was sitting there on the couch with a sullen look on her face. I noticed that while I was on the phone, she had changed out of the shorts and into jeans, and had put a bra on under her t-shirt. My temper had cooled down a lot by now, but I was still upset. I went and sat next to her.

"Okay, talk." I said.

"Arun, I am so sorry. I know how it looks. And I have made a mistake. But it is not as bad as it seems." Shilpa said.

"Not as bad? What does that mean?" I asked.

"I mean, you might be assuming certain things. It's not like that. I made a mistake, and I won't make it again. Please forgive me." she said, again on the verge of tears.

"I don't get it. Explain." I said.

"I mean I have crossed some lines, for which I am sorry. But I haven't crossed other lines, and never would have." Shilpa said, starting to cry. I sighed, and sat back, looking at her.

"Has he fucked you?" I asked in a calm voice.

"No! Come on, how can you even think that?" Shilpa said, crying even harder.

"OK. Then, have you sucked his dick?" I went on.

"Arun!!! No!!!" she said.

"OK, what then?" I exploded "I catch my wife, braless, with an old man fondling her boobs, and her wanting him to go before I come home. It's clear you two weren't playing chess! What happened then? What lines have you crossed? Has he gone down on you?"

"No, no no no!" she said and started crying harder. I sighed with frustration and said,

"You'd better start at the beginning. When did this start? When did it go past him being just a subject for your portrait?"

Shilpa wiped her eyes, and stopped crying, or rather brought her crying down to a lower level.

"It is tough to exactly say when it started. I guess it started towards the end of my painting him. By then we had developed a good rapport and we started talking about a lot of things.... personal things. He also started paying me a lot of compliments. And he can be very charming. I also noticed that a lot of times, when he thought I wasn't looking, he'd check me out."

"Check you out?" I asked.

"Yes, like when I turned around and bent to pick something up, I could see from the corner of my eye that he was staring at my ass. Or if I was wearing something with a slightly revealing neckline, I'd notice him check out my boobs."

"Okay, and you liked that?" I asked. She stayed silent. "Well, did you?"

"Yeah, it felt nice being admired by an older man. Made me feel special. Reminded me of the days when I used to work and guys would shower me with attention all the time." she said.

"Okay, so what next? How did it reach the stage that I saw today." I asked.

"Well, after I noticed him looking, I guess I started teasing him." she said.

"Teasing him. How?" I asked.

"I'd bend over a lot even when not needed. I'd stay bent for a longer time." she said.

"Wait, what were you wearing when you bent over so much?"

"Initially, I'd wear jeans or trackpants or loose knee-length shorts, and t-shirts. You know, the clothes I usually paint in. But then....." she paused. "... then I started wearing... smaller shorts, and loose skirts and tank tops and...." she paused again "and halter tops."

"You painted wearing skirts and halter tops? How come I never noticed it?" I asked.

"I always changed before you got home." she admitted.

"Okay... so how did he react to your change in clothing?"

"He seemed to like it. He stared longer, and would often fidget and seem uncomfortable."

"Tell me when you crossed what you think was the first line." I asked.

She looked towards the ceiling, as if trying to remember. Then she looked down towards her knees and said in a low voice,

"With the thongs."

"I'm sorry...what?" I could not believe what I had just heard. Shilpa hardly ever wore thongs. she said they rode up her ass crack and made her feel uncomfortable. So she only wore them on occasions that she wore formal trousers or skirts, to avoid panty lines.

"I started wearing thongs... with those tiny skirts you like." she said. I knew the tiny skirts. They were quite small, about six inches above the knee, and pleated. I always loved how one got a glimpse of her panties when she bent. But she had never worn them with thongs.

"Ok... so he...must have liked it?" I asked.

"Yes. In fact.... he liked it a little too much." she said.

"What does that mean?"

"After I bent over a few times to pick up stuff from the ground, I noticed a bulge forming in his pants. He was me notice, and tried to hide it with his hands. And looked very embarrassed."

"He got an erection?"

"Yes. And that made me feel even more.....bold." she said.

"What did you do? Did you take it out of his pants?" I hissed.

"No!! Come on Arun!! I just.... I went close to him using the excuse of having him change his pose. And then..." she stopped.

"Then?"

"Then I dropped my brushes which were in my hand, in front of him on purpose. And I bent over to pick them up. The skirt rode up and my thong-covered ass was right in front of him."

That's when I realized, with a shock, that I felt a twitch in my cock. The image of my sexy wife in a tiny skirt and a thong, revealing her ass to an old man was turning me on.

"And then.." she continued, "..he touched it."

"He what?"

"While I was bent over..... he reached out with his hand and touched it. I was....surprised that he took the liberty and I just froze like that, bent, in shock."

"Really? In shock or to tease him further?" I asked. She ignored my question and continued,

"After a few seconds I got up and asked him what he was doing. He started apologizing, and said he was sorry. He had gotten carried away. I got angry and told him to leave at once. And he did."

"Ok...then?"

'Then he called me up after a while saying he was sorry and could he come over and explain his mistake. I said OK. So he came over, and said he was a lonely man, and had not had any female companionship since his wife died. And he enjoyed looking at me, because I was pretty. And liked the revealing clothes I wore. That it made him feel young again. But he should have just limited himself to watching, and not touched me."

"OK....what next? Clearly things progressed further." I asked.

"No. That's it. After that I stopped teasing him. And nothing happened. The painting got over. And today I was just taking a nap, when he came in, saying he had been missing me. I was trying to get rid of him. Then I got your SMS. And you saw what happened. That's it." she said and fell silent.

I stared at her for a few minutes and said,

"You're lying!"

"No, I am not!" she protested.

"Yes, you are. I can see it from your face. You are lying. Something more happened. Tell me honestly, Shilpa. Or I swear, I'm filing for divorce." I growled.

"Arun, please, why do you want to know all these details? I have told you the main thing. I made a mistake by teasing him. He felt me up a little. can't we leave it at that?" she said.

"No, what other lines did you cross? Why did he say you owed him?" I asked.

"That's the only line, of teasing him and letting him touch me. Even if he touched me more later, why does it matter? It won't happen again!" she said, raising her voice.

"I want to know!" I said.

"You asshole!" she hissed, "You just want to know because it is turning you on, isn't it? You are one of those men who enjoy the idea of their wife being a slut? Which is why you hope he fucked me? Is that it?"

"What? No!" I said.

"Then what is that?" she said, pointing at my bulging crotch. Sure enough, the twitch I had felt in my cock had now turned into an erection. "Please Arun. I said I am sorry. I told you the main thing. If you want to divorce me, fine. But I am not talking about this any more. It's over."

She got up, ran to the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her. I sat there, wordlessly, unsure of what to do. Two things were sure. I loved her. And that whatever she had done had turned me on. As I thought more about it, I remembered how I always loved it when we went out together and other guys checked her out. Sometimes, she got propositioned when she was out, and she'd tell me about it jokingly. I had liked those stories too. So what was I to do about this situation?
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
If it had been limited to just teasing and some fondling, I guess it was fine. But was that it? Was she lying? I needed to find out. So I stood up, left the house and walked down the street to confront Balram uncle. I tried to remain calm. I did not want to create a big scene. Just verify a few things.

In a couple of minutes, I was ringing his doorbell. The door was opened by his man-servant.

"Can I see Balram uncle?" I asked.

"Sahib just left." he said.

"When will he be back?" I asked.

"Don't know. He asked me to pack a bag for him, and said he was going to his sister's place in Calcutta for a few days."

I turned around and started walking back. Balram uncle, unable to face me, had fled town. I wondered when he would come back. But until he did, I had no way to verify if Shilpa was telling the whole truth. I went home and Shilpa was still locked in the bedroom. I could hear her sobbing. I knocked on the door asking her to come out, but she asked me to leave her alone. And I did.

After that I started getting calls from clients and I got busy with them. I called up my secretary and told her I'd be working from home. I sat on the dining table, opened my laptop and got busy answer emails from clients. A couple of hours later, Shilpa came out of the bedroom and came to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and drinking it asked me,

"Do you want some tea?"

"Yes." I answered, still looking at my laptop screen.

She made tea, we drank it silently. Then I worked some more as she started cooking dinner. The whole day went without too many words being exchanged between us.
Like Reply
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 02

A few more days passed since that day I came to know about Shilpa's dalliances with Balram uncle. We had started talking normally, neither of us making any reference to "that" topic. I visited Balram uncle's house a couple more times, but the servant always said he had no idea when he would return from Calcutta.

Then one night, when Shilpa came to bed, dressed in her usual sleeping garb, a t-shirt without a bra and shorts. She put her head on my chest and hugged me. This was her usual way sign for saying she wanted to have sex. We had not had sex since the day of the revelations. This would be the first time. I rolled her over and started kissing her. We kissed for a few minutes, and then I took her t-shirt off and started playing with her boobs. Licking and biting her nipples like she loved, I had gotten her turned on, and she started breathing heavily.

That's when I said,

"Shilpa."

"Um hmm?" she moaned.

"I want to ask you something if you promise not to get upset." I said.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, sighed and then said,

"Ok."

"Tell me about the first time he touched your boobs." I said and started playing with her nipples again. She moaned, ran her fingers through my hair and said,

"Power cut."

"What?" I asked, looking around, but the lights were on.

"There was a power cut. And it was a hot day." she said.

"Oh."

"I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. With a bra, before you ask."

"How many days was this after he felt up your ass for the first time?"

She paused a little and said,

"Maybe 3-4 days."

"Had he been feeling you up on subsequent days too?"

"No. I stopped wearing skirts after that. Wore either jeans or shorts." she answered.

"Okay, so there was a power cut. Then?"

She took a deep breath and said,

"It was getting very hot and we were both sweating. He asked me what part of the portrait I was working on, and I said his face. So he asked me if it was OK if he took off his shirt, because he was feeling very hot. I said OK, and he took his shirt off."

"Revealing his huge paunch?" I asked, now kissing her neck.

"Yes."

"Then?"

"Then," she continued "I continued painting. But it really was hot. So he said this is a very unfair world, because men can go topless any time, but women can't. And he said how drenched my t-shirt was with sweat. Then he said I should take it off if I wanted. He promised he wouldn't do anything. I said no, it was OK, but he insisted politely. Finally I though, what the heck. It was very hot, and I was wearing a bra anyway. So I took the t-shirt off."

"And he saw your bra-covered tits?" I asked, sliding her shorts off.

"Yes."

"So how did he touch them?"

"I am coming to that." she said, pushing my pyjamas down. "The bra was drenched too and sticking against my skin, so I had to keep adjusting it. That's when he said I should take it off too. I said no thanks. And he said, take it off, make this old man's day. said he hadn't seen young women's breasts in decades. He also said he had seen parts of me much more private anyway. So why be ashamed about the breasts?"

"Hmmmm" I said as I entered his sopping wet pussy with my hard cock.

"Ummm." Shilpa said, reacting to my entry, and continued. "But I said or did nothing. So he got off the chair he was sitting on, came close to me. I didn't say anything. Just stood like that. He stepped behind me and with one flick of his fingers, unhooked my bra. Ahhhhh."

She moaned louder as I started pumping her harder.

"Go on." I said throatily.

"He then pulled the bra and threw it on the floor, turned me around with his hands on my shoulder. And saw my boobs. He stared at them for a few seconds and then touched them. I wanted to stop him, but I felt what harm could a little feel do?"

She said all this with grunts and pauses in between because now I was fucking her in full earnest.
Like Reply
"What did he do? Describe it for me." I said in between strokes.

"He fondled them, pressed them.......... kissed them, licked them. Ahhh ohhhh.." she started yelling as her orgasm hit. usually, Shilpa didn't make any noises in bed even when she came. So her moans and her narration drove me over the edge too. We both came together, shaking and quaking in each others arms.

Then we lay together like that, wrapped around each other for a few minutes. Finally I spoke.

"How long?"

"What?" she said.

"How long did he play with your boobs?"

"Maybe five minutes. And then the power came back on. So I told him to stop or else. And he did."

"Didn't you feel aroused?" I asked.

"No." she said a little too quickly.

"Shilpa!" I said questioningly.

"Well..." she said.

"I know how sensitive your boobs are. It is impossible that you did not feel aroused." I said.

"Yes, I did."

"Then?"

"Well." she said, "I went to bathroom and masturbated."

"Hmm. Ok."

"I am gonna go clean up." she said and went to the bathroom to clean my semen from her pussy.

As I heard the water running in the bathroom, a bee was buzzing in my bonnet. What was it? What was I having trouble putting my finger on? It was something she said that didn't sound quite right.

Then as I saw her step out of the bathroom naked, it hit me.

"Shilpa." I said.

"Yes, Arun?" she replied, wiping her crotch with a towel.

"Why did he say he had seen parts of you much more private than your boobs?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"You said that when he was convincing you to take your bra off, he said he had seen parts of you that were more private than your boobs anyway. So why be ashamed about the breasts? What did that mean?"

"Umm... I don't know." she said. "Maybe he meant my ass-cheeks."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

".....yes" she paused before answering.

"You paused. You're lying, aren't you, Shilpa?"

She didn't say anything, just glared at me.

"Arun, will you please stop this cross-examination?" she said.

"Shilpa, listen to me. I promise you, I won't divorce you or anything. I am not as upset by whatever you did with him, as I am by your lying. Just be honest with me." I said.

"Arun, stop doing this to me. No good will come of it. Why do you want these details?" she said angrily.

"I just want to know the whole truth. Is that too much to ask?" I asked.
Like Reply
"Trust me Arun, it will only make you angrier. Let sleeping dogs lie. I am not saying anything else" she said, put her clothes back on, and got into bed. She then closed her eyes and turned away from me.

"He fucked you, didn't he? That's why you won't tell me the whole truth?" I said.

She turned around, looked at me angrily and said,

"No! No! No! He did not." she said

"Then just tell me what happened. Tell me the whole truth." I said.

"OK fine. You want the whole truth. Here's the whole truth." she paused, took a deep breath and continued, "When I was teasing him with thongs under the skirt, he still didn't touch me. He looked, he even commented. But I always said no touching. Since he was listening to me, I got bolder. So one day I wore a short skirt without wearing any panties. And then bent in front of him, and he said I was showing him everything. So I pretended that I had just forgotten to wear them. That it wasn't intentional."

"So did you.." I started to say.

"Don't interrupt. Let me finish. So i said it was accidental. But I still kept bending over, and didn't put any panties on. The next day when I was doing the same thing, he go up, and started touching my butt. And my pussy. And my clit. When he started putting his finger in my pussy, I told him to stop, and he did."

She took a pause for breath and continued,

"The next day is when the power cut happened. That day too, I was wearing a skirt without panties. And then the rest of it that I told you happened. That's why he said he had seen parts more private. And convinced me to go topless."

"Is that everything?" I asked.

"No. After I got topless and he played with my boobs, in a few minutes, he started fingering me too. I told you I went to the bathroom to masturbate. That was a lie. I let him finger fuck me. In between, he took my skirt off too, and I was standing there, naked as he finger fucked me. And he made me cum."

"And?" I asked.

"And not too much, although I see this is all turning you on." she said, touching my erect cock. "After that I felt guilty, so I told him to go away. He said that was not fair and that I should help him cum, but I refused. He started unbuttoning his pants to take his cock out, but I said if he did, I would scream and call the security officer. So he left."

She paused and continued,

"That was the last day. After that I told him not to come over, since I could finish the painting without him. He's been calling me up since, saying "you owe me", that because he fingered me to an orgasm, I owe him an orgasm too. That's what he meant when he said I owed him. But I kept putting him off. then that day, he came to the house, and tried to convince me, but I refused. And I told him to go. That is it. The whole truth. End of story!"

I stared at her with a mix of anger and excitement. These newer details had angered me for sure. She had let some dirty old man see her fully naked, and even finger her pussy. But the same facts also turned me on beyond belief. My cock was harder than ever. And only minutes after we last had sex.

Shilpa sat up, took her tshirt and shorts off, and got on top of me, staring at me angrily. Positioning herself so her pussy was just above my cock she said,

"Well, now that you got me to tell the whole story, don't you want to fuck your slut of a wife? What are you waiting for?"

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her down hard, penetrating her pussy with my cock. And we made love, no, we fucked each other, for the second time that night. And then two more times. And then once more after waking up.
Like Reply
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 03

I had finished a sales call and reached the office at 6 pm. I usually didn't stay in office that late, but the order had to be entered into the system that day for a discount to apply. I went to my desk, and was entering the order in our complicated system when I heard peals of laughter and clapping sounds coming from the conference room next to my office. Already annoyed, the incessant noise ticked me off. So I knocked on the conference room door.

It was opened very slightly and Rahul, one of my colleagues opened the door.

"Rahul, will you guys keep it down?" I said.

"Arun!! Come in, come in. Something nice to show you." he chuckled.

"No dude, later. Have an order to..." I protested, but Rahul grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room and closed the door.

"Come on, man. Trust me, Here we have exactly what you need after a long day of sales calls."

I looked around. There were three other sales guys at the other end of the room, crowded around a laptop.

"What's going on?" I asked, approaching them. One of them pointed to the screen. It was some sort of a porn video. I looked away at once and continued "Guys, are you crazy? This violates so many policies! Porn in office? You'll get fired if someone catches you."

"Policy schmolicy, man." the guy whose laptop it was said. "Lighten up a bit. It's not like we are broadcasting it to the ladies. We are in a conference room after hours."

"Do what you want. I am leaving. I want to part of this." I said and turned to leave.

"At least look at the body of this babe. I wonder how ugly men like these get hotties like her." he said turning the screen in my direction.

I looked back reflexively, and stopped in my tracks after I saw the screen. The guy turned the screen around and I walked towards him and behind him to watch the screen.

"Haha, even Mr. Goody Two Shoes Arun is enchanted." another guy slapped me on the back and laughed.

Enchanted? Horrified was the word. Here's what was playing on the screen - A short dark thin man was sitting on a couch. In front of him on the floor, was a naked woman with a very hot body, on her knees, with her back to the camera. From the movement of her head, it was clear she was giving the man a blowjob. Someone else was shooting this. Still visible on the wall behind the couch, was what had made me stop in my tracks first.

It was a huge but yellowing map of the city. Ever since I was a child, I had seen that map of the city in a living room in my neighborhood. When I went there as a kid with some friends, we'd always try to find our school on the map. I also knew that maps of the city this size were not commonly available in the market. The owner of that house had gotten it specially made, because he thought it was a novel way to decorate a wall.

Now of course, it was possible that two people might have the same idea. That two people might have huge maps of the city on their living room walls. But it was almost impossible that two people would have the same servant. Because the short thin dark man sitting on the couch, getting a blowjob from a woman whose face wasn't visible, was the same servant who had told me many times recently "Don't know when Balram sahib is coming back from Calcutta."

The blowjob continued for a few more seconds, when a voice said off-camera

"Time for a close-up. Do you mind if I take a close-up, Mangal?" and laughed.

Mangal, the servant replied,

"No, sahib, no problem. Whatever you wish."
Like Reply
As he said that, the woman spoke without looking back,

"Don't you dare take a close-up, Balram. I told you my condition for this clip, my face shouldn't appear."

That's when one of the sales guys watching the clip with me said,

"What a bitch. Doesn't mind showing the rest of her body naked, but won't show her face?" and everyone laughed.

"Don't worry, my dear." Balram's voice said, "I will shoot it in a way that your full face isn't seen. Only your luscious lips around the cock. And you can delete the clip afterwards if you aren't satisfied."

The woman on screen was about to say something when Mangal caught her head and held it down saying,

"You talk too much. Shut up and keep sucking. Trust sahib."

And only muffled moans of protest were heard. The camera started moving closer.

"First we take a close-up of her ass." the voice on the screen said as camera zoomed in on the ass, displaying a mole on the left buttcheek that pretty much shot to bits any hopes I had of this not being my wife. "Now the pussy" and he moved the camera under her pussy, giving a dark-lit shot that didn't show it too clear, "Now her boobs" he said showing my wife's luscious boobs bouncing against Mangal's knees, "and now, the lips and the cock." And the camera moved upwards.

My heart almost stopped as I dreaded the worst. Her full face would be visible. All these sales guys knew my wife. She had worked here after all. They had set me up for humiliation. They were going to laugh at me for being a cuckold. And spread the news all over the office.

These thoughts raced through my mind as the camera slowly moved upwards, but before it could reach the face, it was yanked from Balram's hand. By my wife. And thrown to the side. All that was visible for the next few seconds was the ceiling, and then the video stopped.

"Feisty little bitch!" Rahul said.

"Where did you get this?" I asked the guy who owned the laptop.

"Some friend forwarded it to me with a bunch of other clips. Liked it, didn't you?" he said. I stayed silent, hoping that no one had recognized Shilpa's voice. No one seemed to have. He continued, "You should watch the whole thing. It's twenty minutes long."

"Awesome video. The worst part though, is that she doesn't show her face at all. And speaks only at the end." another guy piped up. "Wonder what she charges for a night, man."

"How do you know she is a prostitute? Maybe she is just some desperate housewife." Rahul asked.

"Impossible, dude. A hot bitch like her can get any man she wants. Why would she give blowjobs to an old fat guy and his servant? She has to be one of those high class whores....25,000 rupees a night types."

"Maybe. But then if she was a whore, why didn't she actually fuck anyone? All we saw was oral sex." Rahul countered.

"Maybe she didn't fuck them on camera." the guy said.

By now my head was spinning.

"Guys, I've got to go." I said and walked out of the conference room.

It had been almost three weeks since Shilpa told me "the whole truth". Or as this clip made it clear, more lies. Our sex life had improved beyond recognition. We had talked it out, she had apologized, and things were kinda normal. Or so I thought. And suddenly the whole pretense had all come crashing down.

I quietly entered the order in the system as I thought about the situation. I had to confront her. Maybe even divorce her. But I needed to know the actual truth. And I could not trust her to give it to me.

Half an hour later, I was sitting in the seedy office of a "Detective Agency" I had found using the yellow pages. One that ensured "contractual confidentiality". A few minutes later, a heavy-set middle-aged woman dressed in a saree came inside and sat on the chair behind the desk.

"So, what can I do for you, Mr..." she said.

"Arun." I said.

"Yes, what can I do for you, Mr. Arun?" she asked.

"No offence, but can I speak to the boss?" I said.

She put her elbows on the table, smiled at me and said,

"I am the boss. My name is Salma. This detective agency belongs to me."

"Oh." I said, getting up. "I am sorry, but I think I'd prefer some other agency."

Just as I reached for the door, I heard Salma say,

"Think your wife is cheating on you?"

I turned around, surprised and said,

"How did you..."

"I can guess. Can't think of any other matter you'd feel uncomfortable discussing with a woman." she said.

I stood there, unsure of what to say, She continued,

"You can walk out the door if you want, Mr. Arun. But wouldn't you trust a detective agency headed by a woman to handle this issue more sensitively and discreetly than a man?"

Mutely, I sat down.

"So tell me, what makes you suspect she is cheating on you?" she asked.

And I started talking. And talking. And talking. It felt good to talk about this with someone. Felt like a load off my chest. I told her the whole story, starting with the portrait sessions, and ending with the video clip. After I stopped talking almost twenty minutes later, Salma, who had listened in silence, said,
Like Reply
"Mr. Arun, you already know your wife is cheating on you. Why are you wasting money by hiring us?"

"I need to know. I need to know the whole truth." I said.

"Why?" she pressed on.

"I just do."

"Alright. you're the client. Your wish is my command. But take the advice of a woman who has seen hundreds of such cases. The truth will only hurt you. And you are already very hurt. Just leave her. Move on with your life. I can find out the absolute truth. But it is not going to help anyone. All you will buy by paying me my fees, is more misery for yourself" she said in a very kind voice.

"I need to know." I repeated like a stuck record.

"Fine, as you say."

I gave her the details like my address, Balram's address, a picture of Shilpa that I always carried in my wallet, and a cheque for the advance. And I left for home.

When I got home, Shilpa was watching the TV. I came in, and she kissed me. From my body language in barely returning that kiss, she sensed something was wrong.

"What happened? Bad day at work?" she asked.

"You could say that." I replied and walked to the couch.

"Lost an important account?" she asked.

"Worse. Lost any trust I had in my wife." I replied calmly, sitting down on the couch. Shilpa stared at me, mouth agape,

"What now?" she finally asked.

"Why didn't you tell me the whole truth like I asked you to?" I asked.

"I did." she said tentatively.

"Well, I have proof that you didn't. That you left out something. And that you crossed some more lines." I said.

"What? That's not true." she protested.

"Shilpa, I swear I am sick of your lies. Now I know for a fact that you have lied to me." I said.

"On what basis do you say that?" she asked.

"I am not revealing that. Or else you will alter the truth on the basis of what I know and again lie to me. Let's just saw I know everything. Now tell me. And remember, if I catch a single lie, I am throwing you out of the house right now and calling a lawyer for a divorce."

"Arun!! Please!!" she said.

"Shut up!" I yelled. "Start talking. And remember, if you lie and I catch it, based on what I know, you are out of this house."

Shilpa just sat there, staring at me. The conniving bitch, I thought to myself. I always thought she was an innocent clean-hearted lady. And yet she had been brazenly and confidently lying to me.

"Arun, I am sorry. Please don't make us go through this again." she pleaded.

"Maybe I should help you start talking. I am going to ask you some questions. Yes or No. And if you lie to even one of them, this marriage is over. Keep telling the truth and we still might salvage something." I said.

She said nothing. I continued.

"Ok. First question, did you give Balram a blowjob?"

"Yes." she said flatly.

"More than once?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Did he fuck you?" I asked.

She stayed silent, clearly thinking. Like a poker player trying to guess the cards of someone who has gone all in.

"Did he fuck you?" I repeated.

Finally, she decided to fold.

"Yes." she replied.

And there it was. Confirmed. I had no evidence of it from the video clip, but she had admitted it. My shoulders sagged.

"I am sorry, Arun." she whispered.

"I am not done yet. Have you fucked anyone apart from me since I caught you with Balram that day?" I asked.

"NO!"

"Shilpa, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I am sure. I am not lying, Arun. Since that day, I have been faithful." she said.

"OK, before that, was Balram the only one or did he have someone else with him?" I asked.

"You already know it all. Why are you asking me?" she said.

"Answer me." I said.

"Yes." she said.

"Name?" I asked.

"Shambhu."

Shambhu? Who the hell was Shambhu? I thought to myself. Nevertheless I continued.

"And? Who else?"

"Gurmeet." she said.

"And? Who else??" I asked.

"No one else."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She paused and looked at me confused.

"Well, I guess technically Savitri too."

"Savitri? Our maid?" I asked. This was all getting too much. I had come home expecting her to admit to fucking Balram and his servant Mangal, but there were two other guys and our maid involved too.

"Yes...... you didn't know?" she asked, surprised.

"Who else?" I asked.

"That's it?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Yes."

"Last chance."

"Wait!" she said. "Do you mean just having actual sex or.......other stuff too?"

I slumped back in the couch, unable to take it any more.

"Shilpa.... just start at the beginning. And tell me the whole truth this time."
Like Reply
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 04

And she started narrating,

"Some of what I told you before is true. Except that Balram wasn't as shy and reluctant as I made him out to be. He is very talkative and charming. And has a way with words. And because he doesn't look that great, his skills at conversation and manipulating are even more surprising and caught me off-guard."

"Right from the first day, he talked a lot. Told me about himself, his family, his dead wife, his kids. Asked me about myself. Where I grew up, what I did, how I met you and all that. The conversation flowed very naturally. Then he started talking about his wife a lot. How he missed her. How she was a lovely woman."

"What else did he say about her?" I asked.

"Well, a lot of things, but the relevant part was when he talked about how graceful she was.... and how she dressed."

"How she dressed?" I asked.

"Yes, he said she was always dressed smartly, in skirts, shorts, tops and everything. How she had a good body and wasn't shy in flaunting it. Even in her older years. Not like all other Indian women who start dressing frumpily after they get married. I obviously said, not all Indian women. He said, yes, all, even me. I laughed and asked what he was talking about? And he said every day he was me wearing trackpants, loose jeans, loose shorts, t-shirts... as if I was trying to hide my body. And I protested saying, that's not true. I dress that way when I paint for comfort. He scoffed at me, saying I was just making excuses. And that whether I like it or not, I had turned into a frumpy 'aunty' after marriage. That was the start of his manipulation."

"Hmmm." I said. She went on,

"So obviously, the next day, just to prove him wrong, I wore a tank-top and a knee-length skirt. When he came and sat in his chair, I expected him to comment on the change in my attire. But he did no such thing. Just made conversation about other things. Finally, when he got ready to go, I asked him if he didn't notice anything different about me. He looked at me clueless and said, no. I did a small twirl and said - my clothes today? And he started laughing. He said this showed how frumpy I had gotten. This attire was not considered too revealing even in the 70s when he and his wife were young, he said. If this was my idea of trendy, it showed how I was typical. He was laughing even as he left the house."

"What a clever bastard." I said. "So let me guess, the next day, you wore even skimpier clothes?"

"Yes." Shilpa said wistfully. "I wore one of those tiny skirts. And I realized he was right. I hadn't worn it in months. And I wore that halter top, the one which shows almost my whole back. When he came, he gave me a look of approval and a smile. But didn't say anything. He took his post and I started painting. Finally after an hour or so he said - ok, I know you want me to notice your attire, so fine, at last you are dressed properly. He had almost made me wait for his approval so much that I beamed in happiness. A while later, I dropped my brush accidentally."

"Ah. So he.." I said, but Shilpa snapped,

"Don't interrupt. I bent down, mindful of the fact that he might get a glimpse of my panties. Wanting to tease this smug bastard, I stayed bent a little longer than needed. When I got up, I saw that he was laughing. I asked why he was laughing. And he said because of what he saw. And I said, was he a small boy to giggle that he saw a girl's undies? And he said no, he wasn't laughing for that. So I asked why then? He said it showed I was still frumpy at heart. Confused, I asked huh? And he said he found it funny that I wore "grandma underpants" with such a pretty skirt."

"Oh! Bastard." I said.

"I know. I said there's nothing wrong with those panties. And he said, surely maybe for a frumpy Indian aunty. But his wife would have worn trendier underwear. I didn't say anything. Just fumed and kept painting. That's when Savitri came."

Savitri is our maid who cleans the house and does dishes and laundry. She is a petite young woman, not excessively beautiful, but not ugly either.

"Savitri usually came in the morning. But from that day she was going to come in the afternoon. So she came into the studio, with her broom and mop. When she came in, she first stared at me wide-eyed, maybe because she had never seen me in such revealing clothes. Then she looked at Balram, said "Balramji!" and actually blushed and smiled. That puzzled me. She then started sweeping the floor and I noticed that all the time, Balram kept checking her out. Almost shamelessly. Even more puzzling, Savitri noticed, but kept working with a wry smile on his face."

"A while later Savitri was done cleaning the studio, she left. As she was going, Balram said "tata!" and she giggled. A minute later, Balram got up and said, he'd be right back. I casually asked, bathroom break? He said, no. And left the studio. I waited there for a few minutes, and then decided to get a drink of water. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Balram standing there wiping his mouth, and Savitri hurriedly adjusting her saree. Clearly, they had been doing something."

"Balram and the maid?" I asked.

"Yes. Well, I ignored them, drank water, and went back to the studio. Balram followed me. He sat in his place and I resumed painting. I asked him casually if there was something up between him and Savitri. He smiled and said, gentleman don't kiss and tell. I smiled and said, I thought Savitri was married. He said she was. But she knew what she wanted. Then he said, it is only middle class and upper middle class Indian women who become frumpy after marriage, another jab at me. Women like Savitri, he said, discover their true appeal after marriage. I said to him he was disgusting, taking advantage of a poor woman like that. He said he hadn't forced her. They had played a game of seduction some time back. Shocked, I asked him if he had slept with her. And he guffawed and said, gentlemen don't fuck and tell either."

"He then launched into a speech about how she was pretty, and graceful, and insatiable. How he had flirted with her and she had flirted back. How women like me could learn a thing or two from women like her, he said derisively. By then I was really pissed off at his constant indirect putting down of me. I decided to teach the old man a lesson."

"Which is exactly what he wanted?" I asked.

"Yeah, I suppose. The next day, I wore an even skimpier halter top, the one that just barely covers my boobs? And I actually went out and bought an even shorter skirt. One that just barely stopped below my pussy. I wore it, with a thong underneath. I wanted to tease and torment the old man so much that he'd get a boner in front of me. When he rang bell at the usual time, I went to open the door, and I was surprised to see another man with him."
Like Reply
"Another man?" I asked.

"Yes. That was Shambhu, his friend. Also old and retired. Balding, like Balram, but not fat. In fact, very skinny. I was so embarrassed to suddenly be in such revealing clothes in front of a stranger. Standing there with my legs fully visible, my bare back on display, and my boobs almost spilling out of the two straps of the halter, I felt like hiding somewhere. I didn't say anything. Balram introduced me to Shambhu very nonchalantly. Said he was a friend who had come to visit him from out of town, and he hoped I didn't mind if he stayed and gave him company. Obviously, I could not say no. If Balram was a chatterbox, Shambhu was the opposite. Didn't say much. Just sat on another chair and kept listening to Balram yammer on and on."

"And of course, stared at me. He kept staring at me so much, I started feeling conscious and thought about changing into something more decent. Finally the doorbell rang, and I guessed it was Savitri. I excused myself to go open the door. I had also decided to change while I was away, but just as I walked out, Balram said - you are looking really pretty today, very perfectly dressed. The first proper compliment he had given me. I smiled, almost basking in the glow of his rare compliment and went to open the door."

"Who was at the door? The Gurmeet guy you mentioned?" I asked.

"No, it was Savitri. She came in, again, staring wide-eyed at me. I started walking back when she called out to me. Memsaab, she said, wait a minute. I asked what was it. She said to me - be careful of Balramji. He is not completely what he seems. I found that a little presumptuous and nosy. I asked her, what the hell did she mean? She said, and I quote - In just a week, he has taken you from shirt and pants to this.... think about how long it will take him to get these little pieces of cloth off. That pissed me off. I shot her an angry look and said - Mind your own business, and don't forget your place. I am a married woman. She smiled and said - sorry if I am saying too much, but I am a married woman too. Which is why I am telling you, be careful. I told her to go do her work and stop talking too much. And fuming, I went back to the studio. I was so upset at Savitri, that I forgot to change."

"Just as I was about to enter the studio, I overheard Balram and Shambhu talking. I heard my name so I stopped a couple of feet away to listen. Shambhu said - Shilpa seems quite hot. Balram said - She is good looking, I'll give you that, but I bet she is a typical repressed middle class Indian girl. Shambhu said - Doesn't seem so from what she is wearing. Balram said - Heh. She is doing that just to prove a point, and even then she is so scared and conscious about you looking at her. Her maid is more self-aware than her. Shambhu - Really?. Balram - Yeah, I bet this Shilpa has never seduced a man in her life. Just gone from momma's house to hubby's house."

"They knew you were listening, didn't they?" I asked.

"Yeah, in retrospect, I am sure they did."

"So what happened next?"

"I walked in at this point, pretending that I hadn't heard anything. I started painting again. And once more, Shambhu was staring at me, and Balram was just chattering away to Shambhu without looking at me too much. I finally decided to make Balram pay attention. I said to him - I need you to change your pose. I went close to him. Bent a little in the waist, and touched his chin with my hand and lifted his face upwards, and then moved it sideways. Now Balram was paying attention. His eyes were staring at my boobs which were partially displayed from the sides of the halter top."

"Was he getting a hard-on?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Anyway, just as I was doing that, Shambhu said - I am going to use the bathroom. I was standing between his chair and Balram's chair. He could have gone from the other direction. But instead and I am sure on purpose, he squeezed behind me. In doing so, he very "innocently" bumped into me. Actually, it felt as if he pushed me. Whatever it was, it made me loose my footing and fall towards Balram."

"The way I fell, my face went above Balram's left shoulder, and my shoulder bumped into his chest. I was just about to regain my footing and get up when......" Shilpa paused.

"When what?" I asked.

"Well... very swiftly, Balram put his arms behind my back, pulled me down into his lap and..... kissed me. He kissed me hard, very passionately. First I tried to resist and free myself from his grasp. But he was too strong, and also, well, honestly, his kiss was too good to break out of. I stopped struggling in a few second and started kissing him back. Without realizing, I put my left hand on his almost bald head. We were like that, lip-locked for at least a minute. And finally he broke free for air and inhaled."

"After he broke the kiss, I noticed Shambhu was standing behind him, with a wide smile on his face. Without looking at him, Balram said - Shambhu, you were going to the bathroom? Shambhu immediately walked out of the studio. I was still in Balram's arms, resting on his lap....well part lap and part paunch.... with my hands around his neck. I was still reeling from the after effects of his kiss, a kiss that I would have never expected someone like him to be capable of."

"As I lay there in his arms, he lowered his head and kissed me again, but this time, I felt his hand go lower and reach beneath my skirt. I was still lost in his kiss and I barely registered that he had taken my thong off. Then he broke his kiss and I felt his finger on my clit. I looked down and noticed with shock that he had flipped my tiny skirt above my waist, and my naked pussy was on full display. That's when reality suddenly hit me. I realized what I was doing and I yelled - stop! let me go!"
Like Reply
"Did he let you go?" I asked.

"Yes" Shilpa said, "he did. I immediately got up and he started laughing. He said - I knew you are too frumpy to give in to your natural instincts for too long. I responded by saying - shut up. I am a married woman. And you just took advantage of me. He said - I took advantage? All you had to say was stop. As soon as you did, I let you go. He was right. So I just stood there, unable to say anything. Finally when I gathered some thoughts to say something, the door opened and Savitri walked in. She looked me at, standing there, and Balram sitting on the chair. I bent down to see and make sure my skirt was no still bunched up. To my relief, it was not. Wordlessly, I walked back to the canvas and picked up some brushes to decide which one to use next."

"But as it happened, I was still very shaken at what had happened - how I had let a strange man kiss me. So my hands started trembling in nervousness, and suddenly the brushes all fell out of my hand and down on the floor and scattered around the half the room. Reflexively, I bent down, got on my hands and knees and started collecting them. I was so nervous and shaken that I didn't realize...."

"That you had no panties on?" I completed her sentence. She nodded.

"And a lot of the brushes had fallen behind me, so my butt was facing Balram and Savitri. And with that tiny skirt having ridden up, my ass and my pussy were visible to both of them."

I pictured the scene in my head. My beautiful wife's sculpted and perfect butt, and usually shaven pussy, on display as she was on all fours, with a tiny skirt riding up. My erection now started coming to life.

"In a few seconds I realized what I was showing and I immediately stood straight. Looked behind cautiously. And I saw three faces with contrasting expressions. Balram was grinning ear to ear. Savitri was shaking her head knowingly. And Shambhu, who had entered the room without my realizing, had a hungry wolf expression on his face, with his tongue hanging out."

"Did they fuck you then?" I asked, rubbing my erection over my pants.

"No. Not yet." Shilpa replied.

"So what happened next?"

"I suddenly felt a sense of dread and panic overcome me. Immediately I said - umm...that's it for today. I won't be painting any more. Please leave. And I ran out of the studio and ran up to the bedroom. I rushed to the closet, and quickly put on underpants, a bra, trackpants and a loose t-shirt. As I came out of the bedroom, I saw Balram and Shambhu had left. And Savitri was sweeping the living room. When she saw me, she stopped sweeping and said - Memsaab, I told you.... but I interrupted her and said - You should go now, complete the cleaning tomorrow. She again said - But please listen.. and I interrupted her and yelled - Didn't you hear me? Just go!"

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"At that point I had decided I had made a big mistake. I decided to end the portrait sessions. I called up Balram and told him, it's done, don't come over tomorrow. I am finished. He didn't say anything. Said OK and hung up."

"So.... how did he come back?" I asked.

"Remember the evening he dropped by for tea for the first time?" Shilpa asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"It was that day. I was going to tell you everything that very day, come clean and apologize. Because the damage had not been completely done. But I think he saw you come home and immediately landed up for a supposed "social visit". The three of us had tea, snacks and talked about things. Well that time, when you went to the bathroom, he quietly handed me a note and whispered - read this as soon as you can. I put the note in my pocket and went to the bathroom after you. And read it in the bathroom. I was expecting an apology note."

"Was it?" I asked.

"No!" Shilpa said. "It was a blackmail note. Well, sort of. He had written something like - I have no interest in seducing frumpy women like you. What happened today was just a small accident. Obviously, you have taken it too seriously and decided to cancel the portrait. I don't care about seducing you. But I want that portrait completed to gift it to my daughter. So you ARE going to complete it. I am coming over tomorrow to pose for it. As soon as you read this note, come out and ask me what time I am coming tomorrow, as a sign that you are agreeing. If you don't agree, I will mention all about today's incident to your husband. In fact i will tell him I have slept with you. And if he doesn't believe me, I will tell him about the mole on your left buttcheek."

"Son of a bitch!" I said.

"Yes, so I had no choice. I came out and asked him what time we he was coming the next day. And he beamed and said noon." Shilpa replied.

"So the next day he fucked you?" I asked. She smiled at me wistfully and said,

"If only he operated that simply. He didn't want to blackmail or coerce me into sex. He wanted me to...." Shilpa trailed off.

"Wanted you to?" I asked.

"He wanted me to beg for it." she said. "Anyway, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I sat there ruminating over the story she had told me. This seemed true. I was convinced that finally she was being truthful. But the manipulativeness of Balram stunned me. On one hand it angered me. But on the other hand, I had to admire how he had played Shilpa like a puppet from the word go. And clearly, there was a lot more to come.
Like Reply
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 05

Shilpa came back from the bathroom and started narrating what happened next.

"The next day, I decided to dress frumpy. I wore a long sleeved t-shirt, with a bra underneath. And wore trackpants with the grandma panties. Shortly after noon, he was at the door. I had expected Shambhu to be with him, but thankfully he was alone. He didn't say a word, not as much as a smile. Just walked straight to the studio and took his pose. I also went behind him wordlessly and started painting. And then, the powercut happened."

"So the powercut story was true?" I asked.

"Well, mostly. Except he didn't ask for permission to take his shirt off. He commanded me to work on his face and took the shirt off. Then.... he took his pants off too, and sat there in his underwear. And that is when I noticed the big bulge in his underwear."

"He was hard?" I asked.

"No, he was not. But the bulge, even without an erection is very.....substantial. I kept painting, but I couldn't resist peeking at his bulge. Which he noticed. He asked me if I wanted to see more, and I said no."

"Did you?" I asked.

"Well." Shilpa said, "I said no the couple of times at least. Anyway, after that he started pestering me to take my t-shirt off too. I kept saying no, but he kept insisting. And then he made the wisecrack about seeing my private parts. And he added, he could understand if I wasn't confident of my ability to resist him, which is why I was wearing a shirt in such oppressive heat. Again, he challenged my self-esteem and I got manipulated. I took off the shirt. Then a while later, he kept goading me to take the bra off, again making similar comments about my insecurity about being able to resist him. So I took the bra off too and started painting topless."

"In a couple of minutes, I noticed the bulge in his underwear kept getting bigger and bigger. I tried to look away but it was just.... too big. He caught me looking and said - well, it is growing because of you fabulous boobs, and because you are the cause, I think you really should see it. I shook my head. He asked again. I shook my head again, but this time slower. The next time he asked, I didn't say anything. So he got up, and took his underwear off."

"And is it....big?" I asked.

"Oh yes. It is."

"Bigger than mine? Tell me honestly." I asked, and regretted the question as soon as I asked it.

"Yes. It is way bigger. You know that porn star Ron Jeremy.... he looked like him....old, hairy, balding, big paunch, but a bigger dick. And I realized where he got his cocky confidence from, no pun intended. Anyway, I watched spellbound as he came close to me. I could not take my eyes off his dick. Pretty soon he was next to me, and playing with my boobs like I told you last time. Or I should say attacking them. He played with them for a few minutes, bringing me into a heightened state of arousal."

"Were you playing with his dick?" I asked.

"Yes, I was. Running my hands up and down it, feeling its girth and length. He kept playing with my tits and I kept playing with his dick. After a few minutes, he asked me to get completely naked. I obeyed, like a slave. Instantly, I pushed my pants and panties down and stepped out of them. He then started fingering my clit and my pussy, standing right there. He did that for a few more minutes and by now, if he had wanted, he could have fucked me and I would not have protested."

"But he didn't?" I asked and Shilpa shook her head.

"His cellphone which was in his pants started ringing. He left me standing there, my pussy sopping wet and my nipples hardened and went to answer the phone. He took the phone out of the pants, listened for a few seconds, and just said - ok just a minute. He then disconnected the phone, and beckoned me over with his finger. I walked towards him, as if in a trance. He asked me to sit down on the chair and I did. He asked me to open my legs wide apart and I did, hoping he would fuck me. But instead he took my right hand, put my fingers in my pussy and said - do this."

"Weird. And then?" I asked.

"And then," Shilpa said, "he walked out of the studio, just like that. Naked, his huge cock still fully erect. I sat there, fingering myself like he had ordered. And waited for him to come back. I thought he had gone to the bathroom or something. So I waited. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Nothing. Finally, I got tired of fingering myself, and decided to go and see where he was."

"And where was he?"

"He was in the living room." Shilpa said. "On the couch. Or rather, Savitri was on the couch and he was on top of Savitri, fucking her gradually. I walked towards them and stood behind the couch. My eyes first went to their crotches. Balram's dick was pistoning in and out of Savitri's cunt, and yet it did not completely enter her pussy. Savitri was lying on her back, fully naked, her tiny boobs gyrating. Her eyes were half closed, as if in a trance. But when she heard me approach, she looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers. She registered my nakedness and smiled ruefully."

"I stood there for a few minutes, but Balram did not as much as look at me. He was ignoring me. And I just stood there, watching him fuck her. Like watching my own personal porno. After about ten minutes, as Balram fucked her harder, he finally looked at me and said - why are you standing there like a zombie? Sit on the couch and finger yourself. I walked around the couch and sat next to Savitri's bouncing head. Still looking at them, I started fingering myself. Savitri looked up at me, reached up with her hands and started fondling my left breast. This went on for a while, after which Balram withdrew his dick and told Savitri to get on her knees. She did and Balram started fucking her doggy style."

"Savitri's face was now right next to my hips, and whenever a hard thrust pushed her forward, she'd lick me. After a couple of minutes, Balram asked me to turn sideways facing him. I did, and almost immediately, Savitri put her tongue on my clit. I was already pretty worked up. Add to it the sight in front of my eyes - my maid, fully naked, on her knees, being fucked by a dirty old man. It did not take me too long to have an orgasm. As I got done with the orgasm and relaxed my muscles, Balram spat at me."

"He spat at you?" I asked absentmindedly. By now my erection was raging hard.

"Yes, he spat at me and said - typical middle class housewife, cums so easily. Look at Savitri. I've been fucking her for twenty minutes and yet no orgasm. You know why, he asked. And then answered - because I haven't let her have one yet. You want to see me make her cum in 30 seconds? I just stared at him, with glazed eyes. He said, observe. He pulled Savitri's hips closer to him and started fucking her at an increased tempo. And the expression on Savitri's face, which was still at my crotch, changed dramatically. Her eyes rolled upwards, her mouth was wide open and she started whining. The whine grew louder until it became a shriek. And then, as Balram continued to pound her, she grabbed me around the waist, hugged me tight for support, and started shaking. I started shaking with her, and her orgasm hit her in full force. And I tell you, Arun, it was..... like something I have never seen before. The way she shook, the way she wailed.... the intensity of her goosebumps... and she even started to cry. She shook like that for a good minute or so, and then finally fell silent and motionless."
Like Reply
"Balram however, kept fucking her. He then said to me - come here, and get down next to me on your knees. I did as I was told. And he took out his dick and shoved it in my mouth. I tasted the different flavors on it - Balram's juices mixed with Savitri's. Bitter and salty. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. With barely half his dick in my mouth, it was hitting the back of my throat. He fucked my face like that for about half a minute, then took his dick out and started fucking Savitri again, making her moan once more."

"Damn." I said, getting my dick out and stroking it. I noticed that Shilpa was now breathing hard too, clearly turned on by the memory of what had happened.

"He fucked Savitri for a minute, then fucked my face, then Savitri, then my face. He kept doing that for at least ten more minutes, and I wondered, is this man ever going to cum? My jaw muscles started hurting and Savitri's moans made it seem like she was almost unconscious. Finally he took his dick out of my mouth and then started doing eenie meenie miney moe."

"He started doing what?" I asked, wondering if I had heard right.

"Eenie meenie miney moe. With my head and Savitri's cunt. And it ended at her cunt. So he said - you win, Savitri. Then he inserted his dick into her very hard and started fucking her at a really high speed. I felt he'd tear her cunt apart with the force. But instead, Savitri started the whining noise I had heard a while back. I stared dumbfounded as Savitri's body was wracked by another orgasm, and Balram also started making guttural noises. He was finally orgasming. Both their bodies shook and shivered, until they both finally finished their orgasms."

"Balram kept his dick buried in her cunt for a few seconds, and stood still, then he took it out and shoved it in my mouth. I slurped at it hungrily, licking off the semen and pussy juice on it. After I licked his dick clean, Balram pulled me up by the hair and brought my face in front of Savitri's oozing cunt. He said to me - eat it clean. I looked at him, confused. He said - slurp and swallow everything you see, then put your fingers in her cunt and take out as much of my jizz as you can, and eat it to. Now. In front of me."

"Ohhhhh" I said...this sounded so depraved and kinky that I could not hold my own orgasm any longer. I pulled Shilpa's head, put my dick in her mouth and started shooting. She obediently took it all in her mouth. And then, swallowed it all. I vaguely made a note to myself that she had never swallowed my cum except for when we had first started dating. Clearly, Balram had awakened the swallower in her once more.

Shilpa gulped down my juice very nonchalantly and continued,

"And I did it. I licked the hairy pussy of my own maid. Dipped my fingers inside her cunt, dug out gobs of cum and ate it. In five minutes, I had cleaned up Savitri's cunt completely."

"Then?" I asked

"Then, I stood there, unsure of what to do. I was expecting it to be my turn next. I was expecting that Balram would fuck me now. But instead he said - Savitri, get dressed and do your work. Shilpa, let's go back to the painting. I felt like asking him to fuck me too. But I guess my pride got in the way. He should be asking to fuck me, not the other way round, I stupidly thought even in that situation. So I walked back with him to the studio. And continued painting, naked. A while later, the power was back on, but I still remained naked, maybe hoping that this would entice Balram. But it did not. His cock got hard again after a while, but he sat there, as if waiting for me to make the first movie. And I waited for him to approach me."

"But neither of us blinked. So he yelled and called out Savitri's name. She came running, now fully dressed. He gestured her to get naked and sit on his cock. Savitri looked at me unsurely. She knew what I was thinking. Then she said to him - why don't you do Memsaab first? He said to her sternly - she doesn't deserve it yet. Do you want to do it or not? And Savitri meekly took off her clothes. Again, in front of my eyes, they fucked. This time I stood some distance away and watched. Finally Balram came inside her, this time a bit sooner than before, and again told me - eat her clean again. He then got dressed and walked out."

"I stood there for a while. Savitri was still lying on the floor, her eyes glazed, her pussy dripping with cum. I finally went to her, got on my knees and started lapping at it. After a few minutes, when she regained her breath she said to me - Memsaab. I told you to be careful. Now....now he will make you beg for it. He made me beg for it, and he'll make you beg for it too. Like a street bitch." ===========

Shilpa fell silent. I cleared my throat suggestively, asking her to go on.

"Arun, tell me something." she said.

"Yeah?"

"How did you know I was lying before?" she asked.

"I'll tell you after you've finished narrating." I replied.

"Come on! Tell me. Did Savitri tell you? It has to be her!" Shilpa pressed me for an answer.

"It was not Savitri." I said.

"Then who?" she asked. "Please, I have been telling you so much. Can't you just answer one question?"

For a moment, I considered telling her about the video clip. The clip that showed her naked, going down on Mangal. But then I remembered she hadn't mentioned him when I asked her to name everyone that she had been with. Which made me wonder....as elaborate as her narration had been, was she still hiding something from me?

"Why do you want to know that so badly?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" she countered.

"You know.... I am beginning to wonder if you still intend to hide some things. Maybe that is why you are giving such an erotic description of everything. To turn me on and distract me from some real questions."
Like Reply
"WHAT??" she yelled angrily, "I am giving erotic descriptions to turn you on? You are the one asking me detailed questions, Arun. What was I doing, what was I wearing, where was he standing.....how was his dick? Why don't you admit that you are the one who wants to get turned on? You are the one who loves the idea of my being used and abused by a dirty old man? Admit it, Arun, just admit it. I have lied to you, but you are lying to yourself."

Her outburst surprised me. And angered me.

"How dare you turn this around on me?" I said.

"I am turning it around on anything, Arun. I am just saying, every time you ask me about it, you want answers in details, like from some erotic story. And every time, you get turned on and we have sex. And you are not willing to admit that it turns you on? That you are ......" she trailed off.

"That I am what?" I asked.

"That you are...happy to be a cuckold? Turned on by being a cuckold?" she said glaring at me.

"Bullshit!" I shouted a little too emphatically, possibly to cover hide my self-doubt with anger. "Stop manipulating me, Shilpa. Every time you start this type of a mind game, I get convinced you are hiding more than you are revealing."

She just sat there, still glaring.

"OK, let me ask you some straight questions. You said you had sex with Shambhu too."

She nodded.

"How many times?"

"How many days or how many times?" she countered, with an evil grin.

"Tell me both." I said.

"Actual sex or other stuff too..... like oral?" she asked again.

"Tell me all." I said.

"See, you are the one who wants details. Isn't it enough to know that Shambhu had his way with me? How does it help you to know how many times? Unless you want to get titillated again."

She had a point there. So I asked another question,

"Did you have sex on our bed?"

"Yes." was her curt reply.

"Where else in the house, apart from the couch?" I asked.

"The kitchen table, the living room desk, the living room floor, the studio floor, the studio chair, the guest room, the corridor and......the roof." she answered.

"The roof? In broad daylight?" I asked surprised. Our house is single-storeyed, and the roof is visible from the a lot of houses and buildings nearby.

"Yes, in broad daylight." she said.

"With whom?" I asked.

"On the roof? With Gurmeet." she answered.

"Who is Gurmeet?"

"Our postman."

"What??? You have been fucking our postman?"

"Yes."

"How did it start?"

"There you go again. Details, details." she smiled, clearly enjoying this.

"Don't tell me the whole story. Just tell me in short how it first happened." I said.

"I was in the living room, getting finger-fucked by Balram while I sucked Shambhu, and that's when the doorbell rang. Balram had still not fucked me till then. He said that if I wanted to get fucked by him, I should open the door naked. I did. It was Gurmeet the postman with a registered letter. While I was signing, Balram told him to come inside and wait. And then.... he asked me to give Gurmeet a blowjob. And eventually it led to sex. That's the whole thing in short." she said.

"But doesn't he come around every day even now?" I asked.

"Yes. But before you ask, I don't sleep with him any more." she answered.

I paused for a second. There were so many questions jostling in my mind, but then my mind went back to the video clip and I asked,
Like Reply
"Were your sex games limited to just our house?" I asked.

"No." she said.

"Where else?" I asked.

"Balram's house, Shambhu's house too." she said.

"Anywhere else?" I asked. She paused for a few seconds and shook her head.

"Wasn't Balram's servant at home?" I asked.

"Yes, he was." she said.

"Did he also fuck you?"

"No."

"Shilpa?"

"What??"

"Did his servant not fuck you?" I asked.

"No." she said emphatically.

"Did he see you naked?"

"Yes." she said, almost sounding disappointed that I finally asked the right question.

"Did you suck his dick?" I asked

"Yes."

"So how did not fuck you?" I asked.

"Well, he was going to. Balram wanted it to happen. But then, there was a small incident and we had a fight."

"What was the fight about?" I asked.

She stayed silent. As if picking her words carefully.

"They wanted me to do something." she finally spoke, "And I didn't want to do it. That disagreement happened right when I was sucking his servant's dick. So we fought, and I came home."

"What did they want you to do?" I asked, knowing fully well she was referring to the video clip.

"I'd rather not say."

"What if I said I know what it is?" I said. She stared at me, confused. I continued, "I saw the video clip of you sucking Mangal's dick."

"What???" she asked, her face ashen.

"Yes, I did."

"How...who...where.....how did you see it?" she asked.

"Some guys at work were watching it and I happened to walk in." I said. At this point her face turned completely white and she started trembling.

"Oh shit! Oh no! Oh God, I'm dead." she said, and started crying. For a moment I felt like taking her in my arms and consoling her, but I resisted the urge.

Then she turned her face upwards, looked at me and yelled,

"You idiot! You know there's a clip of your wife being forwarded around and you were sitting here making me tell you my sexual escapades in detail? What's wrong with you, Arun? Where's your sense of priorities?"

I didn't say anything. She continued,

"Now everyone knows. Everyone at work, I am sure."

"No one knows. Your face isn't visible in it." I said.

That seemed to make her take a pause from crying,

"It isn't?" she said.

"No, it isn't. The guys who were watching it were also ruing about how the woman on screen never shows her face. And I saw how it ended too, with you knocking the camera away."

"But then....how did you know it was me?" she asked.

"Firstly, I recognized the big map on Balram's wall. Secondly, I recognized his servant. And thirdly, I know your body very well, and if there was any doubt, one of the zoom shots clearly showed that mole on your left butt cheek."

She continued crying, but not as hysterically. I sat there two feet away from her. After about ten minutes of crying, she got up and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and said,

"I have a headache. I have had enough of all this. I am going to sleep." she said. I looked at the clock. It was close to midnight. I nodded and follower her upstairs. We both lay down on the bed, with some distance between us. She seemed to have fallen asleep at once. I tossed and turned for a few hours thinking about what had happened and what I should do next, and it was close to dawn when I finally fell asleep.
Like Reply
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 06

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone ringing. With half-open eyes, I reached for it and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Arun, this is Dev." the voice from the other end was that of my Boss.

"Yes Dev? Tell me." I said.

"Tell you? You tell me!" he sounded annoyed. "Where the hell are you? We are supposed to go on that big sales call together!"

"Oh, yes" I said, looking at the clock... damn it was already 10 a.m. "Sorry Dev, I took some medicine last night and overslept."

"You're still at home?" he said incredulously.

"Yes, but sorry, I'll....I'll meet you at the client's office directly in...half an hour." I said.

"OK, hurry up, Arun!" he said and disconnected the phone.

I sat up and looked around. The bedroom was empty.

"Shilpa! Why didn't you wake up me?" I yelled. No answer. "Shilpa??"

I got up and walked around the house. She wasn't in the kitchen, living room, any other room or any of the bathrooms. I even poked my head into the studio but she wasn't there. Where had she gone? I called out her name a few more times, but no answer. I finally decided to call up her cellphone, in case she had gone to the store for some groceries. But when I dialed her number, I heard her phone ring in the bedroom!

I walked into the bedroom and saw the cellphone ringing on the nightstand. I disconnected the phone and it stopped ringing. That's when I noticed a piece of paper kept under the phone. I picked it up and started reading. It said -

Dear Arun

I am sorry for everything I have done. And I am sorry if I said some mean things to you. The situation we are in is very complicated and tempers are bound to flare. I think we should both do some deep thinking about our future. It is only after a lot of thought that we should even talk. I am going away for a few days. I need a complete break from you, and from all this drama. Until yesterday I thought I could face it with you and talk it out, but then you told me about the video clip being circulated, and that was the last straw. Balram promised me he would keep it private. But he clearly broke his promise. I can't handle this any more.

So I am going away. Don't wonder where. Don't try to find me. I am not going to my parents' house or any of my cousins or friends' place. And no, I am not going to any of my lovers' places either. Just let me be for a few days. I'll keep emailing you to inform you I am safe. When I have done enough thinking, I'll come back. Until then, you do some thinking too. Think about our future, if you think we should have one together. And how we should live it.

Love, Shilpa

P.S. I am leaving my cellphone here so you or anyone else doesn't get in touch with me.

I read the letter three times in shock. She had just taken off while I was sleeping. Gone AWOL. Supposedly to think. Probably to think. But was there some other reason, I wondered. I stood there thinking for a couple of minutes when I was reminded of the sales call. Trying to put Shilpa out of my mind, I quickly showered, got ready and left for the call.

A week went by very quickly. Shilpa was still not back. She'd send me one email everyday. With the same text in all of them - "I am fine. Love you." I replied to her emails with questions about where she was and who she was with. I pleaded with her to come back home. I even during the later emails, apologized for acting like a jerk. But she never replied to those emails. Just sent the one line emails about her being fine.

I immersed myself in work. But I also thought, like Shilpa had asked me to. The more I thought, the more I felt bad for her. Yes, she had made a mistake. Several mistakes. But she had been played by a master manipulator. And even now, she was sorry. She still loved me. She promised she would never repeat her mistakes. And I loved her too. I loved her a lot. I could not bear the thought of losing her. In a few days, I had decided that I would not ask Shilpa any more details. I'd just tell her that I forgave her for her mistake, and we should try to restart our life from scratch.

So one evening at the office, I sat and wrote her a long email saying all this, and begged her to reply to it or come home soon. It was long, emotional, contrite, understanding..... I was positive she would reply to it. Hoping that this would end the episode, I set for home. As I was driving, I felt the cellphone ring in my pocket. Expecting it to be Shilpa, I hurriedly took it out and answered it, without worrying about cops stopping me.
Like Reply
"Hello Shilpa?" I said enthusiastically.

"No." a female voice answered. "This is Salma."

"Salma???" I asked, confused about if I knew anyone by that name.

"Yes, from the detective agency, Mr. Arun." she replied.

"Oh yes, yes." I said. "Tell me?"

"Mr. Arun, we have completed our investigations about your wife. If you can come in any time today before 9, I can give you the full report." she said.

"Oh...err.... what did you find?" I asked, suddenly feeling silly to have hired a detective agency to investigate my wife.

"Well, Mr. Arun.... it's not something I can tell you over the phone." she replied.

"Do you think..." I asked "I would want to know it all?"

There was silence on the other end. "Hello?" I said.

"Yes, I am here, Mr. Arun." Salma said, "I was just thinking about your question. You know I had suggested you don't start this investigation in the first place. And yet you insisted. So I don't know whether you want to know it all or not."

"I see." I said, trying to decide what I should do.

"Let me ask you this. Have you made a decision about divorcing your wife?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied. "I have decided not to. I want to give her another chance."

"Then, Mr. Arun, you don't need to know anything I have to tell you. Just work on rebuilding your marriage. And forget about the past. Don't worry about the remaining payment. Consider it my belated gift. Bye."

And she hung up. Content with my decision, I drove on and went home.

The next day at work, I got a reply from Shilpa to my heartfelt email. Even this was short. It just said -

Dear Arun

Thank you for the lovely email. I love you too. But there are some more things I need to sort out that I haven't told you about. I need to think a little more. But I'll be home soon.

Love you.

The email really pissed me off. Even after this, she was hiding from me? Even now, after my giving her a blank check, she was being high-handed? What the hell? I spent the rest of the day scowling and snapping at everyone in the office. And cursing Shilpa in my mind. I kept thinking about her email - some other things she hadn't told me about. And then I thought about Salma's call. Maybe I did need to know it all, I thought.

After I got off work that evening, I went to the detective agency. The receptionist asked me to wait while Salma finished talking to another client. I sat there, my heart beating fast, wondering what information I'd come to know. After fifteen excruciating minutes, a man walked out of her office, clasping a file very tightly, and an angry look on her face. Salma walked out behind him, saying,

"I am sorry, Mr.Jain."

He grunted and walked out. She then saw me, and sighed,

"You. I somehow knew it. I knew you couldn't resist knowing." she said. "Anyway, come to my office. Rosie, bring in the Shilpa file."

I followed Salma into her office and sat on the chair in front of her. She sat down and asked me,

"What drink would you like?"

"Water is fine." I said.

"No, I mean....what sort of a liquor would you like? Will scotch do?" she asked.

"It's OK, I don't need any alcohol." I said.

"Trust me, Mr. Arun. You do. I'll ask for some to be brought. You don't have to drink it if you don't want." she picked up her phone and said, "Rosie, get that bottle of red label and one glass."

The next couple of minutes passed in silence, as I stared at the table and Salma stared at me. Finally the door opened and Rosie came in, a thick file under her armpit, and a glass and a scotch bottle in her two hands. She kept the bottle and glass in front of me, handed the file to Salma and left.

Salma opened the bottle and poured me a large one.
Like Reply