Wife's torment by husband's boss
Rahul Joshi sat in bed worried. Rahul barely even noticed when his wife, Deepti, entered the room. Deepti was about five foot six with face that was a cross between Deppika Padhukone and Kareena Kapoor. Her body was even better. She was very slim and had a gorgeous pear-shaped ass that was full and firm. But her greatest assets by far were her breasts. They were big-almost too big for her slight frame-and had a fantastic shape. Deepti was living a dream. She hailed from a very small town from a lower middle class family. She hated the small town and was so happy when Rahul managed to get this job and they moved to Delhi. They had a happy life.

But tonight, his mind was elsewhere. Tomorrow, Rahul may loose his job as his office was being downsized. His Boss Ranjeet had invited him to his office and would tell him if he was going to be laid off. This job was fantastic- the money was great, the work was what he liked and there was a lot of flexibility. He had also recently purchased this expensive apartment- how was he going to pay his EMIs if he lost his job?

"Honey, are you all right?" Deepti asked.

Rahul looked up. "Hmmm, what? Oh sure I'm fine."

She could tell he was lying

"Don't worry honey, whatever happens, happens. There's nothing you can do any differently now. Just be yourself and confident"

She leaned over and gave him a kiss. He held her and kissed her back with a desperate sort of passion. She thought they might make love but Rahul said he was exhausted and minutes later he turned off the light and fell dead asleep. Deepti remained awake for hours and stared at the ceiling. Her husband's fears had rattled her.

In the morning Rahul was up early and out quickly. He didn't want to be late. Deepti rose slowly and barely had time for a sip of coffee before he kissed her and ran out the door. 

An hour after he left, the bell rang, it was Ranjeet. She was surprised.

“Good morning, I am sorry Rahul already left, an hour ago, he very nervous about his meeting today." 

"I know, I gave him some work at office. Actually I am here to meet you. With a wife like you, he shouldn't worry."

"What do I have to do with it?" She felt uncomfortable

"Ranjeet smiled. Maybe everything."

"I don't understand."

"I have three very good salesmen but only one job. So the final decision probably depends more on my personal satisfaction."

Deepti was confused by what he meant.

Ranjeet walked inside uninvited and walked to the sofa.

“Sit down, I'll explain." Deepti sat down slowly. "Rahul's a lucky guy. You're hot. I'd really love to get a look at those big breasts of yours." 

Shocked by his words, Deepti's mouth actually fell open. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about those tits. I want to see them. take off your kurta."

Deepti almost cried. "This is sexual harassment. You can't make me do that. Get out off my home you Bastard!!"

Ranjeet's face was stony. "You're not an employee of mine, your husband is. And I'm not making you do anything, I'm asking. But if you refuse, it won't be good for Rahul."

"I can't believe what a low-life you are," she said indignantly. "What makes you think I would even consider it?"

“I know the huge loan Rahul has taken for this apartment, how are you going to afford the EMI. Also when he starts to look for another job - they are going to call me for his reference and I will make sure that he does not get employment anywhere in town. You can return with him to his parents village. The choice is yours- so why don't you open that robe and show me what you've got or I let your hubby go."

Deepti didn't move for nearly ten seconds. She just glared at Ranjeet. She couldn't believe this was happening. The thought of moving back to the village with Rahuls parents was something that was not acceptable to her. She took a deep breath pulled her kurta over her head. Standing in her pajamas and a red bra. She had goose bumps all up and down her arms. 

"Take the bra off," Ranjeet ordered. Deepti slowly reached back and unclasped her bra

Ranjeet nodded appreciatively. "That a very impressive set of tits, baby”

Ranjeet walked behind her- reached for her breasts-rolling them in his hands, squeezing and letting go, then pinching her puffy nipples between his fingers firmly. Deepti closed her eyes and exhaled heavily. She wondered how long he would have to endure this.

"When did you grow those big titties baby? How old were you?"

"Sixteen," she answered quietly.

"Bet you figured out pretty quick you had something special, huh? The boys at school must've sat up and taken notice right away." You like teasing the world with those tits, don't you?" She didn't answer. She felt so humiliated

Ranjeet reached for his belt and pried it open. He unzipped his pants and then pulled down his black briefs to expose a thick semi-hard cock. “sit down” he commanded.

She sat down reluctantly on her knees.He stepped forward again and put his cock near her mouth. Deepti just looked up at him defiantly, her mouth closed tightly. Ranjeet took her by the chin and began rubbing his cock across her face. He smacked her with his hard cock

"Randi muh khol (Part those lips, bitch)," he demanded. Hesitantly, she complied. As soon as her lips opened just a half inch, Ranjeet drove the head of his cock between them forcing them wider, then pulling out again. He did this over and over until Deepti figured out that it would be a lot easier if she just started sucking him off. She reluctantly began pushing her lips over his cock and bobbing her head back and forth.

"That's some pathetic oral, you're giving, girl." You give your husband crappy head like that? I want you to tease the head of my cock with your lips and tongue until I'm ready to explode, understand?"

Deepti nodded-as her mouth was filled. She gently enveloped the head between her soft lips and began to pump again, applying a little more pressure each time and alternately flicking her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft.

"That's more like it. Now give me the best blowjob you've ever given in your life."

Ranjeet's thick rope of a cock tired her mouth out quickly and only a couple of minutes later, she began to slow and pull back until she was barely covering the tip of his dick with her lips. She reached up to pump his cock with her hand but he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"I didn't ask for a hand job. Blow me."

Deepti looked up at him with utter contempt. "You're a fucking pig, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know. Now suck this pig's dick!"

Deepti sneered at him once more before she obeyed and began sucking again.

"More, bitch. Take more of it. I want you to suck every inch of this dick." He grabbed the back of her head and began pumping his dick in and out with increased force each time. Deepti had trouble keeping up. She gagged a couple of times. He kept pulling her face down on him. She felt like she couldn't breathe. She was sweating and she felt dizzy, like she might pass out. Suddenly she knocked his arm from her head, pulled her mouth off his cock and turned her head away.

"That's it. No more. I'm done. Get out." She wrapped her hands around her breasts. 

"Oh, but you were doing so well."

"Get out of my house." 

"All right. If that's the way you want it, fine." Ranjeet pulled up his pants and grabbed his briefcase. Deepti stood and waited by the door.

"It's a shame-this is such a nice house," Ranjeet said coolly. "Too bad you probably won't be able meet the payments on it anymore. Not with the kind of recommendation I'll give Rahul. He'll be lucky to get a watchman’s  job after this. Suit yourself."

Ranjeet walked towards the front door. He took out the phone and called a number

“Dubey ji, I have decided Rahul has to go, please prepare his papers” 

As he was walking out Deepti came rushing and dropped on his feet

"Wait, wait" 

"Dubey ji, let me call back" 

"I changed my mind. I'm sorry. I will do it. Please I'm begging you."

“Ok, but no more drama”

"So, I hope we're clear about this now. No more objections or backtalk?" Deepti shook her head. "You understand you're going to be my fucktoy today?" Deepti lowered her gaze and nodded. "What was that? I couldn't hear you - and look me in the eye."

Deepti raised her head and looked at him. Her eyes narrowed and her lips were pressed together tightly. "I understand," she said.

"Good, because I am going to enjoy every single inch of you. Now get on your knees."

Deepti kneeled on floor. Ranjeet began to undress. He folded his clothes and left them in a neat pile on the small table against the wall. He stroked his dick and balls a few times as he approached her. "Suck it again, but this time make love to my dick with your mouth." He moved up to her until the tip of his cock was just a millimeter from her full lips. Gently, her tongue poked out and licked the tip of his cock, wetting it with saliva. Her lips parted and the head disappeared between them.

"Mmm, yeah baby. That's real good," he encouraged. Give me your hands," he ordered. Deepti lifted her arms and Ranjeet took both her hands in one of his and held them high above her head. This made her pitch forward slightly and her breasts hung more freely, the way he liked them to look. Without her arms to steady her, Deepti's mouth wrapped around his cock more firmly as she began to bob her head back and forth with more force and rhythm. Her large breasts began to swing in time with her rocking motion.

"Look at me while you suck my dick, baby," Deepti looked up at him, her eyes filled with silent contempt. Ranjeet let her work hard at it for close to ten minutes, relishing every second. "So, you do know how to suck a cock. But I think I'll do the driving from here on. Place your hands behind your head."

He released her arms and Deepti laced her fingers together behind her head. Ranjeet then placed his hand over hers and began to thrust his cock into her mouth. She tried to resist at first but he kept the pressure steady and placed his other hand on top of her head to help guide his cock in and out of her mouth with increasing force, ramming his stiff rod all the way into her mouth. She began gurgling and offering a faint protest by making a sound every time he drove his dick over her tongue, "Ngh... Ngh... Ngh... Ngh...." He liked her plaintive grunting and the vibrations it made on his dick with every thrust.

"I'm gonna come soon, baby, I'm gonna blow my wad right down your throat."

Deepti let out a sustained, "Nghhhhhhh" that made it clear she didn't much like the idea.

"What? You don't want me to come in your mouth?" She made the same noise again and shook her head slightly as he continued to pump away. Her pleading eyes began to well up. "That's okay, baby," he whispered, getting short of breath. "I like it this way too."

With that, he quickly withdrew his cock from her mouth and groaned loudly as his cum burst forth, spraying her in the face with streams of hot white liquid. Deepti looked like she was in shock as the second wave splashed across her lovely breasts. He pumped his cock with his hand as a third series of spurts gave her a textbook pearl necklace. Ranjeet was panting as he took his cock and spread his cum all over her face with it. Deepti remained motionless as she suffered the humiliation of being bathed in his semen. He reached down to massage the rest of it into her breasts. It was slippery at first but as it began to dry, it stiffened and tightened over the flesh of her soft, pink, puffy nipples.

Deepti, her face, hair and breasts splashed with his sperm, stared at the floor. Ranjeet took her chin and lifted her gaze to his. "I know you probably won't believe this," he said gently, "but I think you look incredibly beautiful right now covered in my cum." Why don't you go upstairs and clean up a bit. And when you come back, I want you wearing nothing except a pair of high heels. Got it?" Deepti nodded, got up quickly and ran upstairs.
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rep added, waiting more
Like Reply
Fifteen minutes later, Deepti walked back downstairs and peered into the kitchen to find Ranjeet reading the newspaper at the kitchen table looking like nothing unusual was going on, except for the fact he was naked. He lowered the paper to take in the site of her in nothing but a pair of four-inch black sandals. She was freshly showered and her hair was still wet but she looked absolutely magnificent. "Damn, you're one sexy bitch, Mrs. Joshi."

Deepti found it all so embarrassing. She was fairly shy normally - and she and Rahul usually made love in the dark. She kept one hand in front of her crotch.

"Take your hand away," he said impatiently. Deepti hoped that after the shower she might be a bit more relaxed for this second round, but no, she still felt incredibly vulnerable and helpless. This man was a monster, a predator, but she'd already given up too much to turn back now. She slowly pulled her hand away to reveal her neatly trimmed black bush. Ranjeet smiled and nodded. "What a pretty little pussy," he cooed. She turned her head away.

"Let's go into the living room for a little fucking shall we?"

Ranjeet chose the large easy chair in the corner and plunked himself down. He motioned her over and she understood. She lifted one leg over him and eased herself down onto his lap.

He gripped her ass and pulled her forward then back, making her still wet pussy slide up and down the underside of his shaft. He repeated this several times and cock became rock hard in a matter of seconds.

"I'm not going to fuck you, you're going to fuck me. Bounce up and down on my dick and let me watch those pretty titties jiggle in my face."

The filthy things he said to her sickened Deepti. Reluctantly, she lifted her body, grabbed his thick cock and positioned the head at the opening of her pussy. His size stopped it from sliding in any further. Ranjeet pulled her firmly down onto his cock, which pressed against her vaginal walls with a pressure she'd never felt before.

"Fuck that fat dick, baby." She lifter herself up on her high heels, and then pressed back down onto his thick cock. She did this until her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth.

"Harder, baby. Fuck me harder. I want to see those tits fly."

Deepti dutifully obeyed and began bouncing up and down until she was in a frenzy of motion. Her breasts bounced wildly. Ranjeet reached out and held her nipples, restraining her tits. Deepti winced in pain. He released her tits and pushed her off his dick and onto the floor. "Face down, ass up," he commanded.

Deepti was panting now as she did as she was told, lowering her cheek to the carpet and raising her behind in the air. Ranjeet bent his knees and lowered his dick down to her waiting pussy. He drove it all the way into her in one motion and began pumping away. He rammed her straight down from above.

Deepti groaned. This will all be over soon, she said to herself. But Ranjeet kept slamming his meat into her over and over until she thought perhaps he could go on indefinitely.

He kept pounding her pussy harder and harder until Deepti began moaning - a low guttural sound that came from deep within her chest.

"Are you gonna come for me baby?" he asked her. Don't you want to come for me? Deepti's moans were her only reply.

Ranjeet then pulled his dick out of her pussy abruptly. Deepti gasped with a shiver. Ranjeet rammed his cock back in all the way up. Deepti produced another heavy groan. Deepti was near the brink.

"Come for me baby, come now," Ranjeet commanded as he pumped his dick into her pussy faster and faster. He reached down and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed the nipple, rolling it hard between his fingers. That was it - Deepti's body began to quiver and shake, and with a force like he'd never witnessed before, she came in wave after wave. The sensations traveled right through her body and into his cock, as Ranjeet exploded with a blast of cum deep inside her pussy.

The two of them remained there joined together, totally spent and still tingling from the force of their mutual exhilaration.

Ranjeet stood up and walked into the foyer and began putting on his clothes. She collapsed completely on the floor. A couple of minutes later, she heard him dialing his phone.

"Yeah, it's me," he said. " Well, then I've made my decision. I think we're going to go with Rahul. Yup. I think he's got what it takes to go far in this business. Go ahead and give him the good news."

He was tying his necktie as he stepped back into the living room. Deepti was still lying there, face down. Rivulets of semen dribbled from her sore pussy.

"I'll be back in town in about three weeks," he said. I look forward to seeing you again."

Deepti lifted her head and looked up at him. Her face was a curious mix of submission and defiance. She nodded slightly.

Ranjeet turned, grabbed his briefcase and left.

The phone rang. She moved slowly to answer. She saw from the Caller ID that it was Rahul's work number. She picked it up. He was ecstatic. "I did it!" he shouted, "I am safe, plus I got a promotion!" She congratulated him. He told her that he loved her and said she should get herself ready for an expensive dinner at the best place in town. He then lowered his voice and whispered into the phone, "and later on, I'm going to make love to you like never before.

Deepti could barely stop shifting in her chair that night during dinner with her husband. Her pussy still tingling and sore from this morning. Rahul was so excited and proud of himself for getting the job. He had no idea what it had cost him, or her.

She'd taken a 45-minute steaming hot shower and crawled into bed after Ranjeet had left. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw Ranjeet's face, the way he looked at her like a piece of meat, his smirking smile as he violated her in every way. He was a monster, a predator, a rapist. She felt humiliated and confused. Why had she let him do it? Was it because she thought Rahul couldn't succeed on his own? Was she so shallow and materialistic that she would give in to Ranjeet just to keep their house and lifestyle? Was she actually excited by what he'd done to her or was it just adrenaline that stemmed from fear? But she'd never experienced an orgasm like that in her life. Her head would spin whenever she thought of it.
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
wowo really good and hot story . want more rep added
Like Reply
Good story.
Repped you.
Like Reply
Again rep added, waiting for next post
Like Reply
Awesom story buddy.
Like Reply
The next few weeks went by quickly. Rahul was busy learning his new responsibilities and had to work late many nights and had to travel a lot. But when he got his pay raise, he proudly showed the check to her. He was earning almost double what he had before. He traded in his car in and bought a new one. He bought her gifts, and replaced their old sofa with the one they had always wanted but couldn't afford. He talked about buying a bigger house. Deepti told him to go easy on the spending. The following week, Rahul was sent on an official trip to Mumbai. He was very happy as they had booked him first class plane tickets and a five star hotel. As he left for work smiling she was reminded of Ranjeet and his fat cock—in her mouth, in her pussy.

It was evening and not having to make any food for Rahul left the evening all free for her. She planned to go out with her friend. As she was getting ready the phone rang.

"Hello, Mrs. Joshi," said the voice on the other end.

Deepti got a knot in her stomach at the sound of Ranjeet’s voice.

"I'm in town for a couple of days. Clear your schedule and I want you to make some time for me."

Deepti went silent for a few seconds. She answered only "When?"

"Right now. I just pulled outside your building." Then he hung up.

Deepti looked out the window. There was a Mercedes sitting there. She saw Ranjeet step out of the car and head up the front walk. She felt panicked. Then the bell rang.

She opened the door slowly and stood in the doorway.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Deepti stepped back and he walked past her.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, come on, don't play stupid. You know exactly what I want."

"I ... have plans," she stammered.

"Cancel them," he demanded flatly.

Ranjeet picked up the phone from its cradle on the front hall table and handed it to her. Deepti just stared at him, not moving. Finally she reached out her hand and took it. She dialed. After a few seconds, she became more animated as she lied to her friend.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry to do this to you at the last minute. I just got my period and I have to go lie down. Sure. Let's reschedule real soon. Thanks, Bye."

Deepti's face went blank again as she hung up.

"Good girl. That wasn't hard at all, was it?"

"I won't do this again. I won't let you."

"Let me do what?"

"bang me like you did before."

"Mrs. Joshi. We made a bargain. I delivered what I promised. Your husband got his promotion and now he's making a very decent salary. He's on his way up the ladder. So long as you keep your end of the deal, everyone wins. If you don't, well I don't really need to spell it out for you, do I?

"Why are you doing this to me?" she whined.

Ranjeet smiled. "Because I really enjoy it," he said matter-of-factly. "Did I mention how sexy you are"

Deepti didn't know what to say. Ranjeet took a step closer. She stepped back. He kept advancing and she backed through the archway into the dining room until she hit the table.

Ranjeet reached out and squeezed her tits hard. She tried to push him away.

"Why do you have to be so rough," she complained.

" I like the way you resist." He said as he swiftly lifted her kurta over her head. He ripped it from her body in one second and ripped off the sports bra that held her magnificent breasts. Deepti was shocked and stunned. He grabbed her and spun her around and bent her over the dining table as she grunted and squirmed. He held his weight against her body and groped her firm tits and pulled her puffy nipples until he felt them stiffen.

"You've been thinking about me, haven't you? About my fat cock. Wondering when I'd come back and do this to you again."

"No."

Oh yes you have. You're a little liar, aren't you? Just like you lied to your friend on the phone and lied to your husband. I'll bet you enjoyed being banged, didn't you?

"No!" she screamed as she kept wriggling beneath him.

Ranjeet pulled her jeans down, she resisted but he was strong.

"As I remember it you came like a fucking volcano the last time. Well I'm gonna fill all your holes today."

He pulled her panties down and slipped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed them back and forth before withdrawing them. He held his fingers up next to her cheek.

"You're pussy is wet, you lying little slut, you are wet." He said stepping back.

Surprising he then left the room. Deepti sighed quietly. Her pussy was throbbing. She started gathering her clothes. Ranjeet returned moments later carrying the bottle of lube in his hand from the bathroom.

“Leave the clothes and kneel, down on all four- like a bitch ” he said firmly

She was not sure what he was going to do but she obeyed. He knelt beside her and poured the lube into his hand, and smeared it over the tip of his dick and her ass.

Deepti tried to crawl away when she realized what he was doing but he grabbed her firmly by the back of the neck and held her face to the ground.

"No, please, don't." she begged. "Please don't do that to me. I can't, I have never done that- I have heard it hurts a lot…" she pleaded desperately.

"Yes you can. And you will. My dick is going up your ass, Mrs Joshi." He rubbed his cock over her well-greased asshole. He then positioned the tip right at the opening and began to bear down.

"No, please, please, I'll do anyth..."

She stopped speaking as the head of his fat cock forced its way past her tight opening.

"Oh God, Oh God, please. Oh... oh... oh..." she repeated as he began pushing and pulling just a couple of inches of his dick in and out of her ass.

Ranjeet slowly began moving his cock back and forth very slightly, giving her tiny asshole time to adjust.

"You've got fantastic tits honey and a delicious pussy, but this tight little ass is the finest thing of all." He began plowing his dick deeper and deeper into her.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed out as it began to fill her bowels. "Ahhh!... Ahhh!... Ahhh!..." she repeated loudly with each stroke. But the more he continued, the less she screamed, and soon she was almost silent except for her panting and grunting whenever he drove further than before.

Soon Ranjeet was burying his big cock all the way into her ass and banging his balls up against her with each stroke. He kept pounding her ass harder and harder until Deepti began moaning - a low guttural sound that came from deep within her chest.

"I knew you would like it, saali randi, kutiya"

Ranjeet then pulled his dick out of her ass abruptly. Deepti gasped with a shiver. Her asshole was still gaping open, retaining the diameter of his thick cock. After a few seconds it began to slowly close up. Ranjeet rammed his cock back in all the way to the hilt. Her ass gave no resistance. Deepti produced another heavy groan. Deepti was near the brink of an orgasm.

"Cum for me you whore" Ranjeet pumped her ass faster and faster. Deepti orgasmed

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" she was so load that the people three floors up could have heard her cum

Ranjeet exploded his semen deep inside her ass

He pulled out his cock

"Chal get me a drink, I am thirsty"

As she got up to walk, she realized she could not walk straight - probably a combination of intense pain and pleasure
[+] 3 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update bro, great pace to the story.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinklover's post
Like Reply
Dont stop.. Amazing story
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
nice story...continue it
Like Reply
She stood up his semen start to trickle from her bottom and down the inside of her thigh. She felt ashamed by what had just happened. How could she have responded so to the raw sex that she had just been forced to submit to?

Guilt suddenly gripped her as she again realized she had cheated on her loving husband Rahul.

"Please sit down Deepti," he said. "We have some arrangements to discuss. I'd like to show you a video first though."

Then pushing the button on phone. Deepti was horrified to realize that everything she had done had been caught on tape. She was being blackmailed again.

At that Ranjeet stopped the tape and turned towards her. "As you can see Deepti, unless you want copies of this tape to go to your husband, your parents and other members of your community, you will obey as I say."

“I want you at hotel Taj, at the second floor restaurant at 5 pm sharp. You will join Mr. Ajit Sethi- a top executive and a dear friend of mine for dinner and then go to his room with him. He will want more then to just look at you as I did today. You will submit to whatever he demands and you had best make it enjoyable for him. If I get any reports of you not obeying or of you not being enthusiastic and I will put this video online. DO you understand?"

“Don’t do this, you have already had me, you can continue using me but no one else please, I am not a whore” She burst out crying

“The choice is yours…”

She stood dumbfounded before him.

"No I can’t do it…Please don’t do this to me…” She went down and grabbed his feet

“That’s ok, I gave you the choice, hope you don’t regret”

He just calmly picked up the phone and started to play with it

"What are you doing?" she said frantically, half suspecting I already knew.

"Putting the video on our office whatsapp group." He said.

She leapt from the ground and tried to snatch her hand on his phone. He overpowered her and pushed her aside

"My god! What are you doing? Please don’t ruin my life you filthy Asshole!" she screamed.

"Keep your voice down, Deepti” He then slapped Deepti

"Let me go over the rules one last time – after this, there will be no second chances. You will do everything I tell you do you grasp what I am saying to you?"

"Yes ...." she said, crying.

Sobbing now even more then yesterday when she had agreed to his initial demands on her, Deepti realized she would no longer have any choice but to obey Ranjeet's demands.

He then got up and left. She wondered what she would do when she went to meet this Mr. Ajit Sethi tomorrow.

She awoke to an empty house as Rahul was still away. She immediately remembered the last thoughts she had had before she drifted off to sleep. A chill running through her, thinking ahead to what lay ahead of her this fateful day.

What should she wear she wondered? What did you wear to meet a strange man who was going to be using your body? What would he look like and what would he expect her to do? Needing something to fortify her she went to the kitchen and got out the vodka and made a quick drink. She never had a drink in the day but today was different she knew she need it to give her strength.

Before she knew it, it was time to get dressed for her date? Was that what she should call it? Looking through her closet she settled on a simple black dress that she felt would not make her look too conspicuous in the Taj at 5pm. Adding her makeup she looked in the mirror and while pleased with what she saw, she wondered why am I making my self look so good? Is this what a prostitute does to please her clients?

All too soon it was time to leave and she got into her car. Arriving downtown at the Taj, she drove into the parking garage.

What would he look like? Was he well built like Mr. Ranjeet or a crinkly old man? Oh, god, she thought she just couldn’t bare the thought

As if in a trance, she walked slowly to the entrance to the restaurant. There she asked the hostess if Mr. Ajit Sethi was there.

“Yes”, she said, “and you must be Deepti. Mr. Sethi is waiting for you at his table. Please follow me.”

This was it, she was really here and she knew now she could not back out. The hostess led her to the back of the resturant and there at the table in the corner was Mr. Sethi. Mr. Sethi stood and extended his hand to her in greeting. A chill ran down her spine as she felt him squeeze her small hand. "So nice to meet you Deepti, Please have a seat. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of ordering today's special for both of us," he said as he pulled out the chair to his left for her. "I must say you are everything Mr. Ranjeet said you would be. What would you like to drink?" he inquired. While she would usually not even think of having a drink with a strange, today she quickly asked for a vodka tonic. She knew she would need the strong drinks effects to help her through the coming ordeal. Without any hesitation Mr. Sethi informed the waiter of her drink order. "I thought we would enjoy a nice meal and then adjourn to my room where we can get to know each other much better." Please tell me about yourself" he commented.

The chit chat started. What Deepti did not know is that today was just a test to see if she would really give in to Ranjeet's demands and in fact was a trap. Ranjeet was in fact already now up in Mr. Sethi's room getting everything ready to record today's events for further control of Deepti. After today with everything on tape, there would be no way that she could refuse his additional demands. After today she would truly be one of his. The meal was a blur to Deepti and she just went through the motions of eating, not really hungry as her stomach was all full of butterflies. As Sethi continued to talk she realized he was quite well educated and not unpleasant to talk with. Then as he continued to devour his meal she felt his left hand under the table on her leg. With the table cloth hiding his actions from everyone else in the restaurant, he easily slid his hand under her dress and slid it up, gently caressing her soft inner thigh. Fear swept over her but she knew she could do nothing to stop him, even though here she was in a public place being felt up by a total stranger. Then she thought to herself, does it really matter? In a very short time wouldn't she be up in his room letting him do anything he wanted with her? His finger had deftly wormed its way to the vee between her legs and was now rubbing her most intimate spot. She felt a warm blush pass over her as she realized she had become wet from his efforts. She fought the feeling but unsuccessfully as she realized he was going to cause her to have an orgasm. Just as the waiter returned to the table to collect their dishes; a strong wave swept through her. She clamped her legs together trapping his hand as he brought her to a pleasant climax. Oh, god she thought how could I have let that happen? Did the waiter realize what was going on? Did he realize that Mr. Sethi had his hand between her legs? That she was letting him have his way with her? "Could I get either of you some desert today?" the waiter asked. Mr. Sethi answered in the negative for both of them. "We have to be going as we have a busy evening," he responded. "Could you I have the check?" After paying for the meal and leaving a generous tip, Mr. Sethi stood up and extended his hand to her. "Shall we go he said to her?" Having some difficulty responding because of the dryness in her throat, she softly answered "Yes".
Like Reply
Taking her hand Mr. Sethi steered her out of the restaurant and guided her in the direction of the elevators to the hotel rooms. This was it she realized, in a few minutes she would be alone with this stranger in his hotel room and she would be letting him undress her and do what ever he wanted. Could she really let this happen? How had she gotten herself into this mess? But she knew there was nothing she could do. As they entered the elevator she felt Mr. Sethi's hand slide behind her and begin to caress her bottom. He turned her towards himself and using his other hand touched her beneath her chin raising it up to meet his kiss. Without thinking she allowed him to push his tongue into her mouse, giving her as kiss like only her husband had previously been permitted to do. Even when the elevator stopped at the next floor and an elderly couple entered he did not stop his intimate caressing of her bottom even dropping his other hand to quickly grope her breasts. Deepti saw the look of disbelief and condemnation by the elderly woman, saying with her expression how can you be so disgraceful? When the elevator stopped at the tenth floor Mr. Sethi guided her down the hall and stopped at room 1014. As he opened the door and ushered her inside she knew that the thing that a day earlier she would have considered unthinkable was about to happen.

At the sound of the key being placed in the lock, Ranjeet had quietly hurried into his hiding spot in the big walk-in closet in the bedroom of the hotel suite.
Today was a special day for Ranjeet as this would be his first chance to control Deept. He could tell instinctively which married white wives would succumb to his power. Once she was totally under his control- he could use her as her desired. As his pleasure pet or to seal the deal on many a new business venture. All his business associates would do anything to get an afternoon in the sack with a lovely white married slut like her. Hidden in the closet Mr. Ranjeet could both hear and see everything that took place in the apartment. He had positioned several video cameras in the living room, bathroom and here in the bedroom. He had hidden them in the decorations and plants that decorated the rooms and with Ajit taking all of her attention, he knew she would never suspect she was being filmed.

As soon as they closed the door Mr. Sethi turned her towards him and again gave her another open mouth kiss. Again she did not resist. She was now at the point of being resigned to anything that happened to her. What bothered her more then anything was the way she had reacted when he had placed his hand under her dress and had brought her to an orgasm with his finger. Now she could feel her self again getting wet. Did she really want this to happen? She kept telling herself she had no choice but was she really enjoying it? Ajit's lewd hands roamed all over her body. She could not help being aroused. His one hand was now caressing the soft contours of her flat belly, causing her to wriggle her buttocks in to the other hand that was rubbing her little ass cheek. The warmth from the vodka she had recently consumed was also spreading rapidly through her veins and contributing to her unwanted excitement. His hand slipped now from her buttocks and reached under the hem of her dress and inexorably slipped under the cloth and upward past her thigh upward along her naked thigh. His palm once again found the tender inner side of her thigh and established an intimate stroking contact that sent delicious little tingles upward to the center of her vainly resisting womb.

Deepti was now aware that her panties were wet from the unwanted secretion that was seeping from her warmly aroused vaginal in automatic response. Hot and cold tingling was shooting upward to the center of her vainly resisting womb. She shivered, grinding her hips frantically against his hand in a vain effort to soothe the maddening feeling of her now throbbing cuntal slit. Her pitiful supply of courage was rapidly deserting her. Quickly taking its place was the new need to find relief.

“Let’s get you undressed girl, I want to see all of you,”

It did not take long to remove her clothing as she was now very willing to help. She soon stood stark naked in the middle of the hotel room, slight gooseflesh dappling her creamy skin as she shivered in the cool air-conditioned atmosphere wile perspiration still continued to dampen her flushed beautiful face.

“Beautiful,” Ajit exclaimed.

And truly she was perfection with her voluptuously proportioned breasts slender waist and long legs. Moisture now covered the mysterious little triangular mound of her sex. Ajit Sethi stepped back and continued to admire her while quickly shedding his own clothes. As he stepped out of his underwear, Deepti suddenly caught sight of his enormous erection.

“My God,” she exclaimed, “that can’t be real, I never knew they could be so big, Rahul is only half that big even when he is fully erect.”

His cock throbbed as he surveyed her, and he placed one hand on her hip, just where it began to curve, and moved closer, his stiff cock now pressing against her thigh while his hands slipped to her tense, flat stomach and began to massage it. His face loomed above her, so close she could feel his warm breath. Deepti could not deny that he was producing an unwelcome fascination deep within her, his hands were strangely comforting in their warmth, while the feel of his penis as it poked close to her dilating vagina instigated a thrill of erotic sensation. Then, he moved his hands to the swelling mounds of her breasts, thumb tips pressing the nipples in.

She stared down at the unfamiliar hands manipulating her breasts, she was consumed by a wave of passion that ripped away any doubt that she had about going through with this.

“God, you are a beautiful thing!” Ajit Sethi said, as his mouth closed over one of her erect nipples. Deepti thought her body had taken fire as he began to suck. She squirmed and wriggled in the cool air conditioned hotel room. His hand snaked down and parted the hair fringed lips of her heated cunt, gently slipping a finger into its wetness. Deepti groaned aloud in her struggle against his burning lips at her breast and the tantalizing finger in her tingling cunt. “Oh, God,” she breathed helplessly as he kept up his assault on her exposed body. Never in her life had she felt anything like this. “Ooooh . . . yes . . . please!”

“Come, I want to fuck you on the bed,” he ordered.

She obeyed

“Oh God,” she cried as heas he guided his rock-hard cock to the wet entrance of her. The electrifying instant of contact with his male organ sent shudders of pleasure racing through her spread-eagled body. He continued to push against her tight hole, causing intense pain as he stretcher her sensitive skin as it had never been before.

He pressed forward again. “Please . . . no more . . . you’re hurting me!” she begged. “Please no.”

Ajit continued pushing, his shaft slowly moving inch by inch up into her unwilling vagina. As he continued to push against her tight hole, the pressure caused her to wince from the pain as he stretched her. Slowly, inch by inch he filled her more completely then she had ever been before. She could feel the ripples of his penis as they stretched her vaginal walls. He slowed for a moment to give her a chance to adjust to his size and then with a snap of his hips he plunged deeper into her pushing up towards her belly.

Oh Goddddddd!” Deepti groaned but her desire overcame her and as her inflamed pussy gradually adjusted itself to the shear bulk of his penis her whimpers of pain changed slowly to moan of pleasure. Ajit began a rocking motion with his hips that sent his hard rod crushing into her vagina until the head pounded cruelly against her cervix. He quickened his pace and built up to a rhythm. Ajit Sethi thought to himself, this is the best cunt I have ever experienced.

Deepti soon began to mover her hips in harmony with the rhythm he had established. She began to sweat profusely and her moans now were unmistakably the sounds of passion. She forgot everything but this very moment. No longer were there doubts regrets or thoughts of her loving husband. All she cared about now was the release that this thick cock of a stranger was about to bring her. The cock now buried to its complete depth in her burning body.

“Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder!” she breathed using the obscene words that she would never before utter. Ajit reached up under her grinding buttocks and jerked them up even tighter to his thrusting loins. The passion housewife drove her throbbing wet cunt desperately up against his rigid cock. Passionate sounds suddenly burst from deep in her throat as her taut muscled legs encircled him pulling his loins even closer to her.

She had never felt anything like this with her loving husband. Deepti wanted, no she needed more. She did not want it to end. But suddenly a hot orgasm swept over her just as Ajit also reached his climax and filled her with his semen.

A few minutes later as Ajit’s now softening penis slipped out of her soaking pussy, Deepti thought her ordeal no how could she call it that when it had brought her so much enjoyment, was over. However looking up she suddenly saw the leering face of Ranjeet. He was here in the room with them and obviously had witnessed everything.
[+] 1 user Likes sam1981's post
Like Reply
wow.. awesome updates.. go ahead..
soopre
Like Reply
double rep added , waiting for more
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Amazing. Pls update