Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adventures of marrying twins - wife and sis in law(saali) being twins
Hi All

I am starting this thread for people to share their experiences or fantasy of fucking your wife's twin sister.it would be so hot for all jija'sto fuck their saali who is twins of his wife.

Please share your experiences. I haven't fucked my saali yet but have mistakenly fondled and pressed boobs of my saali and pressed my hard lund from behind thinking her to be my wife and she had also enjoyed it

Please share your experiences
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-06-2019, 09:39 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Hi All

I am starting this thread for people to share their experiences or fantasy of fucking your wife's twin sister.it would be so hot for all jija'sto fuck their saali who is twins of his wife.

Please share your experiences. I haven't fucked my saali yet but have mistakenly fondled and pressed boobs of my saali and pressed my hard lund from behind thinking her to be my wife and she had also enjoyed it

Please share your experiences
Dude it would be hot for all jijaa's to fuck sali wether they are twins or not banana . After all all jija's fantasize about fucking sali dont we? :D Dodgy
Like Reply
(18-06-2019, 01:12 PM)rek.hot Wrote: Dude it would be hot for all jijaa's to fuck sali wether they are twins or not banana . After all all jija's fantasize about fucking sali dont we? :D Dodgy

That's soo true but wouldn't it be much hotter if the wife and saali are twins then it's much easier to tap on to saali
Like Reply