Incest Rinku – The Taxi fare!
Rinku – The Taxi fare! (Part 1)

It was the perfect setting for two slutty lesbian bitches!

Anuja & I had been invited for a wedding, whose venue was almost a 2 hour drive away!
We had booked an AC cab & rushed down when the driver reached below Anuja’s house.
Just as we left, Anuja called out “Rinku aunty! Make up kit le lo, jarurat padegi! Tinted glasses hai taxi ke!”
Giggling, I ket my small clutch (purse) on the bed & filled a small bag with the compact make up kit & rushed out!
As we walked towards the taxi, every man, right from the liftman, the security guards were unable to keep the lust out of their eyes as they ogled at the two of us!
Even the silver haired, tired looking 50-year plus taxi driver perked up & forgot to light his cigarette & he stared at us as we sat in his taxi!

Anuja was wearing an off shoulder pink salwar kammez which began just above her nipples leaving most of her pert breasts on view! Her duppatta was around her throat like a choker & her dangling earings only served in guiding the viewer’s eyes towards her sexy cleavage!

I was wearing a Celina Jaitley inspired purple & gold lehenga choli with an almost transparent chunni. My choli was very short with a very deep, plunging neckline. My choli was held in place by two strings on either side, which were almost on my armpits, & a single string around my back! All three strings fastened together in a single knot! I had worn my lehenga as low down my waist as possible revealing my flat tummy & my perfectly round deep navel.

Anuja got in first & I followed. I tossed the make up kit behind the seat & turned to close the door!
“Oh shit!” I exclaimed as the single knot holding my choli around my back loosened & my choli plunged downwards!

“Kya hua madamji?” the driver asked in concern.
I remained clutching my boobs & Anuja said “Kuch nahin hua! Tum gaadi chalao! Aur peeche dekhne ki jarurat nahi hai! Samjhe? Aur AC full kar dena! Bahut garam hone wala hai!” she grinned knowing fully well that after saying such a thing no man would be able to control himself from looking back!

“You bitch!....Ohhhhmmmm” I mumbled & then moaned as Anu kissed & caressed my back!
We were barely out of the compound & Anu had already stripped me topless! She pulled away my chunni & kept it behind neatly! She turned me around & my choli droped into my lap!
Immediately Anu’s mouth was all over my breasts & she nibbled on my nipples.

I noticed the driver glance back & then adjust his rear view mirror to get a better view of bitches in heat! However, I ignored him & as Anu munched on my boobs, I bent forward & unzipped her off shoulder salwar! I slipped my hands to her sides & undid the tightening strings too!
I slipped my hands below her bent body & gently kneaded her breasts.
It was my turn to strip Anuja & soon I had her sitting opposite me, dressed only in her pink panties.

I sucked on her toes & then slowly moved upwards, kissing her fair smooth skin.
“Rinku….lehenga utar na, randi!” Anuja moaned as I licked around her vertical lips!
Quickly, both of us tossed our remaing clothes behind the seat & clinched each other!
She turned me on my back, making me lie on the narrow seat & placed her hairless twat on my mouth.
As I licked & sucked on her pussy, she bent forward & did the same to mine!
As the taxi lurched & sped the two of us remained entangled, squirting in to each other’s mouths!
After every orgasm, our moans & screams got louder & louder.

Finally, the driver yelled at us “Arre, thoda awaaj kaam karo! Koi samjhega balatkar ho raha hai! Besharam chinal saali! Waise bhi, hum bas 15-20 minute me pahunchne wala hai! Kuch kapde pehen lo, haramzadiyon!”

We let him blabber, as Anu & I, were both feeling very contented after pleasuring each other for almost 2 hours!
“Chal. Thoda touch up kar lete hai!” I said to Anu & she pulled out the plastic bag with the make up kit!
As she removed the kit, she suddenly looked at me asked “Rinku, saali, purse kahan hai?”
“Mujhe ka pata tera purse kahan hai, hoga inn kapdo me kahi…teri panty me dekh!” I joked.
“Abe saali, maine apna purse to liya hi nahin…where the fuck is your purse?” she said.
“My purse is……..OH FUCK! Mera purse to tere room me reh gaya! Oh shit!” I gasped in a worried voice.

The taxi slowed & then stopped on the side of the dark deserted road & the driver switched on the light & turned back & said “Saali besharam kuttiyon! Chut chatne ke liye mera nuksan kyun kar rahi ho! Rand saali! Taxi fare dene ke liye paise nahin hai aur sex karne chali hai, kuttiya!”

“Abe budhe saale! Muh sambhal kar baat kar! Itni der se hame nangi hoke masti karte hue dekh raha tha na? Bastard! Bakwas karta hai! Uss me hi vasul ho gaya tera taxi fare” I yelled back at him!

“Saali…sirf dekh ke kya karoon, chatoon! Saali dekhne se ky..a…ho..g..a….. hmmm!” he stopped speaking, thought about something & then said “Sun, chodne degi?”
“Saale, aukat me reh! 500 taxi fare hai…utne mai toh tujhe apna nanga jism bhi nahi dhikhaungi!” I said disdainfully as Anuja giggled.

After a long pause, the driver said “OK! Aisa karte hai….mai beech mai baitatha hoon aur tum dono apna lesbo gand masti mere agal bagal se karte rehna! Mai kuch nahin karoonga! Tum jo karna chaho ek doorsi ke saath woh karna! Bolo theek hai?”

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – The Taxi fare! (Part 2)

This was something different!
So we agreed without much fuss!
He drove the taxi further off the road, parked it below a big tree. He removed his shirt & I stepped out of the car naked as the driver got in & sat next to Anuja! I got in again & closed the door!
He switched on the small light & as we protested he said “Kyun darti ho, yahan koi nahin aayega, tension mat lo!”
As Anu & I looked at each other, we realized the driver had proposed a smart deal! We couldn’t do anything without touching him!
I looked at the driver, who sat with his arms stretched out on the backrest behind both of us. He was 50+ with a chest full of silvery hair. He had big muscled arms, a slight paunch, but still he looked quite fit & strong!
As I leaned across him & smooched Anuja, I felt my boobs crush against his rough hairy chest.
“AAahhh!” he groaned & I felt his chest heave as his breathing sharpened.
Anu’s boobs were also grinding against his chest & as I bent down to towards Anu’s boobs, I saw her dark brown nipple press against the driver’s jet black nipple!
With a naughty smile, I began licking both, Anu & the driver’s nipple at the same time!
Anu knew me very well & as soon as I had my fill of their nipples she grabbed my head & rubbed it against the driver’s hairy chest!
I sensed the driver smell my hair as he mumbled “behenchod….saali…kuttiya!”
Then I pulled Anu towards me & made her sit on the driver’s lap facing him. She was much shorter than he was & her head fit just belew his chin. Anu was as naked as when she was born & her nude body scrapped against the driver’s bare chest as I smooched Anu’s back & licked her asshole.
I fingered her cunt & she squirted on his tummy around his navel.
The driver sat with his head lolling back, his eyes tight shut as Anu sat besides him.
Then both, Anu & I, bent down & began licking her juice from his coarse belly!
We were kissing each other as we rubbed our faces in Anu’s cum. Our spit was dribbling on to his tummy & on his trousers! He was moaning, groaning & breathing heavily & I was sure he was about to cum!
CUM!...my sex mad brain hated the idea of wasting cum!
So I placed my hand on his thigh…….
“Huh!”….. I withdrew my hand in surprise & Anu asked “Rinku…what happened?”
I glanced at the driver & saw him smiling victoriously as if some plan of his had succeeded!

I must have blushed or something because the driver’s lips parted & he blew me a kiss!
“Rinku?...what’s going on?” Anuja asked unable to understand.
I took Anu’s hand & placed it on the driver’s thigh!
“Kya..? what are you trying to…? Ohh! Oh shit….you mean…oh fuck, Rinku!” Anu exclaimed in surprise & shock.

I had kept Anu’s hand on the driver’s thigh a little above his knee and……..her hand had touched his huge damp dickhead.
As we began stroking it from above his trousers, the driver said “Uh..uh! Nahi….kuttiyon..iska alag paisa lagega!”
I slithered up his naked chest, sucked on his nipple as Anuja did the same on the other side. Then making sure that both our breasts were squeezing against his broad chest we began kissing him!
His rough hands encircled our waists & his palms kneaded our bums, I said “Driverji, ye toh sirf advance hai….full fare muh se hi pay kar de?”

“Ekdum budhe se driverji kehne lagi, randi? Itne jaldi tameez seekh gayi kya?” he asked with a grin & I answered “itna bada lund dekh ke, kuttiya apni aukat par aa gayi, driverji!” & pulled down his zip & his trousers.

The musky smell of male precum spread throughout the taxi & his massive cock slowly raised itself like a waking anaconda!

His cock was a monster! It was surely longer than both, Anu & my faces put together!
I touched it gingerly as if checking if it was genuine! It was!
“Saale, yeh toh 6 mardon ka lund lagta hai! Kahan rakhte ho isse din bhar?” I joked!

Then unable to bear it any longer I covered the huge dickhead with my mouth & Anuja wrapped her lips around the base of the cock! it was so big we both had more than we could cove in a single mouthful!
We sucked & licked the massive penis with uncontrollable lust!
The wedding & everything else was forgotten in front of this massive cock!

After sometime, I wrapped my boobs around the huge canon & began titfucking.
Anuja licked the shaft as it slid up & down my chest!

Then I deep throated myself! I could barely shove 1/4th of the cock before I gagged & was forced to remove it spluttering!
Anuja, had difficulty even swallowing the dickhead itself!

I wanted this monster in my pussy, but I was aware that one fuck from him would make walking difficult for a week or more!

Therefore, we decided to give him the time of his life & did just that!
He moaned & groaned as we sucked him non-stop! We nibbled on it & gently raked it with our nails! We teased the crack at the top of the dickhead with the tips of our tongues!
I spat on it & Anu gobbled it up & then she deposited her thick spit on his dickhead & I lapped it & swallowed it when it trickled to the bottom of his shaft!
Finally, he seemed ready to cum & I swallowed his dickhead completely. I was worried about his sperm splashing on my face or hair, which would be difficult to either wash off or hide!

Anuja pumped his cock with her hand & sucked the lower half of his cock as I sucked on the top half!
Then suddenly I felt a sharp sting right at the top of my mouth as he shot his cum with full force inside my mouth!
There was so much of it & he was shooting it with so much intensity that it hurt & it choked me at the same time!
Unable to neither swallow so much nor hold it inside my mouth I spat the mouthful right over his still erect cock!
“Rinku…you dirty bitch!” Anu yelped & began licking the mess up greedily!
I too joined her & we began eating the big pile of sticky sperms as they dribbled down the massive shaft!
We picked of small dollops of his cum & fed each other taking care not to smear it on our lips or cheeks!

The driver also sat & kissed each of us for a long time! His hands played with our tits & teased our nipples. He caressed our crotch as he kissed us leaving us gasping & panting for more!

Finally, he went back to his seat & I asked him “Driverji, maja aaya? Full fare mil gaya na?”
“Haan saali! Tum jaise passenger roj mil jaye….toh mera toh diwala nikal jayega!” he grinned.
“Toh tum hame wapas nahi le jaoge?” Anu asked naughtily!
“Le jaoonga! Par bhada apne hisaab se loonga!” he smiled back.
“OK!” I answered as we finally reached the venue!

At the entrance, I said to the driver “Yahi rukna! Hum jaldi aate hai!”
“Let him go, I have my car & driver, I can drop you both!” Harita said & then continued in irritation “where the fuck have you two been?”
She saw the contented looks on our faces & before we could answer her earlier question she whispered “and what the fuck have you two been upto?”

We smiled & she repeated “taxi jaane do, I will drop you home!”
“Nahi…taxi me hi jaate hai…..he is a good driver…..you can join us too…we are sure you will enjoy it more!” Anu & I said together!
Like Reply