Adultery Rinku – Panch Pati
Rinku – Panch Pati (Part 1)

‘GRAND GALA ##### COLLEGE REUINION PARTY’……’ALL ALUMNI INVITED…. WITH FAMILY’……
I stared wide eyed at the full-page advertisement in the newspaper.
A whole set of memories flashed through my mind.
I thought about those years when after my brutal gang bang (uploaded earlier in bang of Rinku)  & a forced marriage which failed quickly (separate story), I had joined a college in this city. I stayed in a hostel & was soon getting back with my life.

He was my first boyfriend. He was smart, gentle & caring or so I thought at that time.
He stayed in a rented apartment with 3 other boys. (I will call them B1, B2… ).

One day I was alone with B1 & as usual, I only let him fondle me while we both were fully clothed.
I was tickling his nipples through his shirt when he suddenly said “Rinku, all my friends are laughing at me...because of you!”
“Why?” I asked.
“They say I am useless since I have never even seen you naked after all these months together!” he said.
“So why don’t you lie to them?” I teased his nipples even more as I said it.
“As if they will trust me when I say that?” he said & continued as I looked at him warily “maybe we should take some intimate photos, what do you think?”
“Why? So that you can blackmail me? To fuck me? Who will take the photos?” I asked apprehensively.
“Kya Rinku! We are alone with each other, we can fuck right now! However, we have agreed we will fuck only when you are comfortable with it! Right? The photos are just for us! Maybe we will laugh about them in the future and of course we won’t be fully naked, we can think of something sexy!” B1 said.
“Come on Rinku….please darling..Please!” he begged & cajoled.

Finally, I agreed.

The next day we had a quick bath together & came out wrapped in towel.
B2, the only person in their group who had a camera was waiting for us.
I was standing in front of B1, who had wrapped his hands around my body along with the towel.
His forearms were pushing my boobs upwards while my thighs were almost totally exposed, as the towel was a very short one.
B2 checked out some angles & then said “Rinku, tere haath B1 ke gardan ke peeche rakh na, ekdum sexy lagega!”
I did as he said & felt B1’s arms squeeze my boobs some more.
“Ready?”…..”1….2…….Smi…l…e…..!”

‘Click!’

“Hey! No…! Waiittt!”

‘Click….click…..click……click……’

I stumbled out of B1’s arms with one palm covering my pussy while the other tried to cover both boobs.

B1 had opened his arms wide uncovering my full naked body just as B2 had clicked the photos.

“Bastards!” I shouted at them but they continued to grin at me & kept ogling at my naked bums.

I lay bent over the bed waiting…..or hoping they would go away.
However, both of them came & sat on either side.
I began sobbing uncontrollably! My brutalization during the earlier gang bang & the many marital rapes flashed in front of me! How could such things keep happening to me?

As I sobbed, I felt a hand stroke my bums as one boy ran the tip of his finger over by bare back.
“Don’t worry Rinku, we are not going to bang you! In fact, I will give you your clothes right away!” B1 said & I looked at him in surprise.
“Of course, we can make it a bit more exciting if you agree! We can play a game!” B2 said & clicked a photo of my naked bums.
“What do you mean…play a game…just give me my clothes & stop taking my pictures!” I pleaded.
 “Okay I will give you your clothes but on one condition, Rinku! If you guess what I am writing on your back I will give you a piece of your clothing. If you are wrong, you have to start exposing yourself by removing one hand each time or returning the clothes you have got back & turning around slowly! Okay?” B2 said.
Not having any other option I agreed.

B2 began tracing letters on my back & I kept guessing.
I got two letters correct & I got back my bra & panty. Then I guessed a few wrong & I ended up sitting upright with one hand across my nipples & the other protecting my pussy!
Somehow, all this guessing & playing was also turning me on.
I had never experienced such gentle caresses on my bare skin & it was a very soothing experience.
“Ummm….mmmm!” I moaned involuntarily.

Immediately the 2 boys began to strip & I panicked & said “No..No… you can’t…don”t bang me!” 
“Does this look like we are banging you, darling?” B1 said & B2 continued “Rinku, we have seen you naked…you also have a right to see us nude! We won’t touch your pussy…….with our cocks…..unless you ask for it! But hopefully you won’t mind us touching your bums, your gorgeous boobs & kissing you?”

Before I could answer, B1 dropped to his knees & kissed my toes.
B2 took my hand in his & began smooching me from the tip of my fingers & slowly kept moving upwards towards my face.
This was a completely new feeling for me!
They were so gentle; B1 was rubbing the sides of my thighs as his lips sucked on the inner side.

B2 had kissed me right until the top of my shoulder & was now nuzzling my earlobes.

“Sssss!!!….!Uhhhhh!” I was breathing deeply as B2 licked my naked back & moved downwards towards my bums.
Slowly he moved towards my flat stomach & then began to lick around the edge of my deep round navel.
His hand kept on caressing my bare back sending ripples of pleasure coursing through my body.

Slowly B2 lowered me on the bed & made me raise my hands above my head.
He began kissing my elbow & moved towards my smooth hairless armpit.
His lips sucked on my armpit & his tongue tickled it.
His hand brushed lightly against my erect nipple & “Aaaaaahhhhhh! UUUmmmmmmmMMmm!” I moaned loudly.

Below, B1 had raised my leg & was licking his way down towards my bum.
I could feel his slimy spit slid down towards my asshole as he fondled my thigh.

I simply closed my eyes & let my passion overcome me!
For the first time in my life, I was not screaming and struggling while some males were feeling my naked body!
I was actually enjoying the feeling of being fondled gently, squeezed & being kissed all over my body!
I opened my eyes in surprise as I realized it; they had not touched my pussy, asshole or breasts & yet I was being turned on! I smiled to myself!
“Did you like it, Rinku!” B2 whispered softly as he saw me smile. He took a wisp of my hair in between his lips & pushed it away from my face.
B1 had also come up near my face on the other side & both were caressing my arms.
“Hmmmm!” I moaned & touched their faces. Both of them immediately began sucking on my fingers.
B2 placed his hand on my navel but I stopped him.
I held his hand & placed it on my breasts.
He smiled & squeezed gently.
“Hey! Rinku you are my girlfriend!” B1 mumbled naughtily.
I smiled at him & lifted myself on my elbow & locked my lips on to his.
He slipped his hand in my hair & pressed my lips further on to his mouth.
“MMMmm..uummmm!....MMmmuu……mmmmmmHHHHhH!”
I pushed my tongue inside his mouth & let him suck on it. Soon he reciprocated & probed my mouth with his tongue & we continued kissing passionately.

As B1 smeared my face with his spit, B2 was still squeezing my boobs.”
I clutched him by his hair & guided his mouth on to my fully erect nipples.
“OOHhhhh…..yyyyesssss! UMmmmmm…mmmmmhhhh!” I gasped & moaned as B2 wrapped his mouth around my tits & bit on my nipples.
He pinched one nipple as he nibbled on the other!

‘Oh! This is sooo good!’ I thought to myself & my hand slipped off B2’s hair & slid towards my crotch.
Suddenly B2 stopped munching on my tits & I raised my eyebrows questioningly.
He smiled & stopped my fingers from reaching my crotch & said with a wink “Rinku, darling, you just lie back & enjoy! Let us do the hard work!”
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – Panch Pati (Part 2)

He stuck out his tongue & moved downwards. He toyed with my navel for a minute & then moved further down.
“OHHHHh!...FUCKKKKkk! Ohhh…wowww! Yesssssss!” I arched up in sheer ecstasy as B2 moved his head in between my thighs & flicked his tongue on the edge of my vagina!
He parted my vertical lips gently & pushed his wet tongue inside.
I do not remember if I screamed, shouted or moaned. All I remember is the jolt of electricity that shot from my pussy & rippled through my whole body.

“Ohhh! Yessss! OOOo….Aaaaaa…..ooowwwww.ooohhhhh!” I was gasping, groaning & twisting with every flick of B2’s tongue.
Then, B2 pushed my thighs upwards & B1 lay on top of me with my head in between his legs. He grabbed the back of my knees & pulled them towards my body. B2 held my bums & pushed them upwards.
He parted my bums, kissed my tight little asshole & fingered it.
Exactly at the same moment, B1 parted my vaginal lips & nibbled on my bud!

I grasped both my boobs in my hands & screamed in pleasure!
The kind of pleasure I had never imagined possible!

I shut my eyes as both of them licked & fingered me to one orgasm after other.
When I finally opened my eyes, I saw B1’s ramrod erect cock dangling right in front.
I reached & pulled his bums lower & opened my mouth wide & let his cock slid straight inside my hungry mouth!
B1’s tongue froze inside my pussy!
With a smile & gave him a light whack on his bums & rubbed his engorged balls.
With renewed vigor, he dug his lips into my soggy wet pussy!
B2, in the meantime had shoved 4 fingers in my asshole & was reaming it. His tongue licked around the edge & then suddenly it would dart inside my widened asshole.
It was giving me great pleasure & I decided to return the favor.
I parted B1’s bums & began licking his asshole.

“OHH! Yess! Rinkuuuuu! You fucking bitch!” B1 moaned as I licked his shithole & he sat up, squatting on my face.
B2 stopped licking my asshole & held my legs against his body & began massaging them.

B1 also stood up & slapped his cock on my lips.
I held his cock with one hand & guided it to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out & slid his cock over it & in to my mouth.
“Ummm…mmm..slllurrppppp!” I sucked on it noisily & began massaging B1’a balls.

Then with my other hand, I tweaked my nipples & then reached below to my crotch & rubbed it slowly.
I placed a finger on either side of my pussy & parted my vertical lips.
B2 dropped to his knees & began slurping & munching on my cunt.

Within seconds, I was heading towards an orgasm. I removed B1’s cock from my mouth held it against my cheek & screamed at B2 “Fuck me! NOW!!! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Please….fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCKKKK MEEEEE!”
He stood up & only touched the tip of his cock on my quivering twat!
I knew he was teasing me, I smiled at him & said “Please B2, B1 please! FUCK ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
It was uncontrollable for him too!
Before I could finish, B2 plunged his shaft hard inside me!
“OOOHHhhh…YEssssss…fuck me…FUCk me Hard….more…more!” I moaned as he kept on thrusting in & out of my pussy!

My boyfriend B1, watched & played with my boobs as his roommate fucked me till I climaxed.
Then as he realized he was about to ejaculate, he quickly pulled out his cock & rushed towards my mouth.
Until B2 reached the bed, B1 pulled my legs down & made me stand bending forward.
As B2 rushed clutching his penis, I turned & parted my bums & said to my boyfriend “Take my ass, B1! Take my pussy! Just fuck me!”
“Yes Rinku, yes!” he said & spat a huge glob of spit on my asshole.
“UUnnnHHhhhhhhh!..oouuwwwww! Ahhh..uuunnnhhhhh! AaaaAAAAaaa!” as I was screwed in my butt.
He was slow & gentle but it hurt like hell & I almost fell forward.
However, B2 was ready! He held my sweaty slick hair & brought my mouth close to his slimy cock.
I only opened my mouth as B1 pounded on my anus, I thrust forward & I wrapped my mouth around B2’s cock. When B1 pulled back, I released B2’s cock.

After a while B1, removed his cock from my ass & fucked my twat until he too neared ejaculation.
I got off the bed & knelt on the floor as the two boys pointed their cocks straight at my mouth.
I sucked their shafts & played with their balls until they finally gasped, groaned & exploded.
They poured their thick white gel all over my face & inside my mouth.
B2 stroked my hair & said “don’t waste it Rinku…swallow it!”
I nodded & swallowed what was already in my mouth & then wiped their jism off my face & licked it off my fingers & swallowed that too.
I sat back & relaxed.
Both boys sat down next to me & began fondling my breasts.
“So did you like it, Rinku? That wasn’t a bang was it?” B2 asked.
I smiled & shook my head.
“Don’t you want to take any more photos? Maybe some like this!” I said as I bent down to suck his cock.

This continued for another 3 to 4 months where every chance we got, one of the two or both would take me to bed!
In the beginning, I enjoyed it but then it began to get monotonous.
I would lay back & they would kiss me all over & then the fucking!
The boys also seemed to be bored & were flirting with other girls & seducing them.
Then they started ignoring me completely! I had been used & dumped!

I was sad that I had been dumped when B3 approached me on Valentine’s Day & proposed to me.
“I love you Rinku! I know what they have been doing to you but I really love you!” he said.

Nobody had ever said that to me before & I fell for him almost immediately!
He on his part did not waste much time.
We smooched on the first date & I gave him a nice blowjob during our first movie, which was all within the first week itself.

He was very different from either B1 or B2 & he introduced me to a very different type of sex!
Like Reply
Rinku – Panch Pati (Part 3)

Finally, after another 2 weeks or so I found myself back in the same apartment but this time it was B3 & I only.
It was quite hot & we had been guzzling cold drinks & once at the apartment B3 brought out chilled beer!
This in itself was a new experience for me & I had quite a lot of that.
I was beginning to feel woozy as I went to piss when B3 wrapped his hands around my breasts & said “Rinku! Wait!” I felt his dangling hard on rub against my butt & realized that he had already stripped naked!
He kissed my lips as his hands stripped my clothes off!
He sucked on my tits & then knelt in between my legs & squeezed my bums.
He pulled me forward & began kissing my crotch lightly! I had a strange feeling that he was actually trying to sniff my crotch!
Anyway, his crushing my bums & teasing my twat was turning me on faster than anything B1 or B2 had done, so I wasn’t complaining!

Almost 15 minutes later too, he had not parted my cunt lips & licked me inside & I had begun to wonder what he was up to exactly as my passion had erupted & was now subsiding.

“Darling, let me piss then we will continue!” I said.
“Okay…piss!” he said & …….. “OoHhhhhh!” I gasped as his lips latched on to my pussy & the tip of his tongue probed inside.
“Saale….mutne de mujhe warna yahani kar doongi!” I teased.
“Haaannn! Kar na!!!….kab se wait kar rahan hoon usi ka!” he said & opened his mouth wide & squeezed my bums harder.

I stared at him in utter disbelief!
I could not control for too long either as the more he crushed my bums the more I felt like letting go!
He parted my pussy lips & brought his wide-open mouth close to it.
“Come on Rinku…pisss….please! Saali,  muth na!!!!” he coaxed me.

‘Sss….ssssssss!!!!’ I opened my bladder & pissed on his face.
“OHhhh! Yeessss baby!” he gasped with pleasure as my golden fluid gushed inside his mouth.
‘What a dirty bastard!’ I thought to myself as I drained my bladder all over him.
Most of my piss flowed over his chest but he seemed to have retained some in his mouth.

“No..No…Saale kutte! Don’t even think of it! Yuck!!!!” I scolded him as he began to rub his piss covered face all over my stomach & kept sliding upwards towards my own face!

He still held a mouthful of piss & I saw a few drops of my own piss dribble on to my nipples as he tried to suck on them.
He tried to lock his lips on to mine & I struggled & pushed his chin away from my face.

“OOOowwwwwww!!!” I yelped in pain as suddenly twisted my hand & grabbed a handful of my hair & tugged at it.
Tears filled my eyes as pain racked my body!
I remembered my gang bang & fully expected myself to break into uncontrollable sobs.

However, surprisingly my body reacted very differently!
I felt my nipples tighten & grow erect. I felt a pleasurable tingle in my cunt & my toes curled as a wave of sexual pleasure coursed through my thighs.
At that instant, I realized why I had become so bored with B1 & B2’s lovemaking.

My body craved rough, dominating sex! I loved it as B3 twisted my arm & pulled my hair!
He let go of my hair & began choking me!
I opened my mouth & closed my eyes as he spat a little of my own piss into my mouth.
I gagged, spluttered & almost puked but he kept choking me.

He kept spitting small quantities into my mouth & waited until I got my breath back.
Then he pulled my mouth to his & began kissing me. He had some piss remaining in his mouth & drained it into my mouth & made me swallow! I retched as he let go of my hand & I collapsed to my knees.
He stroked my hair as I knelt with my head against his thighs.
‘Splallltttt! Sllaaaapppp!’ he slapped me & I looked up at him only to find his 9-inch cock just dangling in front of my face.
Shamelessly I placed my palms on his long shaft & began pumping it.
I bent & took his hairy balls in my mouth.
“OhhH! Yeeesssssss! Riiinnnkuuuuuu!” he groaned & leaned back.
I savored the taste of his long shaft as he kept spitting on it & kept licking it up!
I rubbed his prick all over face & then placed it between my breasts.
I felt him shudder as I began to move up & down giving myself a tit fuck.
“Rinku! Saali…..harami kutti!” he gasped through clenched teeth as his engorged cock slipped in out of my cleavage!
I was really looking forward to having this massive shaft plunge inside my pussy when without any warning B3 ejaculated on my boobs. A squirt threw some cum on to my chin as he relaxed & sat down.
I just knelt there looking at him & said “B3, chodega nahi mujhe?”
“Behenchod saali"! Muh pe gira hua sperm neeche bhi nahi tapka aur teri chut chodne ki baat kar rahi hai! Rand saali!” he said as his cock shrank back.
I waited for a few minutes just watching him & then as he got up I crawled forward on all fours, swaying my naked butt.
“Tharki kuttiya hai tu, Rinku!” he mumbled as I slid up his leg & held his shriveled cock in between my forefinger & thumb.
I pointed it towards my lips & said “Mere muh me muth na! Mujhe tere muth me nahana hai!”
“Ri..nk.uuuu!” he croaked as his cock began to increase in size & at the same time, a thin squirt of piss hit me on my forehead.
I forced myself not to gag as his golden liquid dripped inside my gaping mouth.
He sprayed on my hair & I raised my head & let him spray on my boobs too.
I showed him the mouthful I had collected & then gulped it!
I gagged & was about to puke when B3 grabbed my hair, dragged me forward & clamped his hand on my mouth & said “Rinku….if you throw this out then I will make you swallow something worse!” He rubbed my face on his asshole & began slapping me.
I nodded & he stood up again & pissed again in my mouth.
This time I swallowed without gagging & that made him very happy!
“You are a born whore Rinku! None of experienced whores have been able to do it so easily!” he complimented & pushed me on my back.
“UUhhhgggg!” I groaned as his massive shaft pummeled my twat mercilessly.
My piss drenched hair was sticking to my body as B3 fucked me on the floor of the toilet.
I clung to him as I reached orgasm. Wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me harder & harder.
Just before he climaxed he roughly pulled out his gleaming cock & moved towards my face.
He pulled my hair & covered my mouth with it & straddled my mouth & began fucking it.
He came full blast on my hair & face.
He made me suck on my hair & then made me swallow his cum.

For the second time he leaned against the wall & relaxed.
“B3….?” I looked at him pleadingly.
“yes darling?” he asked.
“Meri gand nahi mareg..aaahhh!” I began to ask & shouted in pain as he slapped me hard & said “Besharam chinal! Saali isi liye B1 & B2 dono saath me lete the tujhe!”

I laughed as I waggled my ass towards him.

This became our routine for quite some time! B3 realized I enjoyed being hit, abused & humiliated so he gave me very rough treatment. Added to it was his golden shower style.
Always, after we finished fucking I would ask him things like “ek se mera kya hoga?” or “mujhe satisfy nahi karega, B3?” and then he would abuse me.
I continued such dirty sex until end of the first year & returned home reluctantly for my vacations.
Like Reply
Rinku – Panch Pati (Part 4)

It had been almost a year or so that I began screwing with B1, B2 & B3 & the 2 months of vacation time with my family had been without sex and very frustrating.
Therefore, when I returned to the hostel a week before the college reopened for the second year & I rushed straight to the boys flat!
I knocked on the door & entered as it was open.
Right in front was a computer on which a porn film was playing & the girl in the film was moaning loudly as she was fucked by 2 guys!
However, the chairs were empty. I took a few steps inside.
“Heyy!” I said in surprise as a black band of thick cloth was flung around my eyes.
“B3?” I asked but a finger was placed on my lips indicating I keep quiet!

I smiled as I felt an erection grind against my jeans & two palms began to crush my boobs hard!
I felt it was B3 as a pair of lips nuzzled the back of my neck through my hair & left a slimy glob of spit there.
My doubts were almost cleared when I was led towards the toilet. In between my shirt was unbuttoned & my jeans stripped off!
My own hands were led to my bra & I unclasped it & then pushed down my panties.
I was wearing only the blindfold that had been tied over my eyes.
His hands ran all over my body & fondled my boobs & bums.
I was made to kneel near the door of the toilet & I waited expecting the first golden shower of this year to start.
I waited but nothing happened….i still waited & then reached out & grabbed a pair of thighs within my reach!
I pulled him towards me & searched for the cock I had been sorely missing for the last 2 months!
As the cock settled in my gaping mouth, I caressed his bums & thighs.
“Wow B3, seems like you have been working out! Nice hard thighs you have built up! UUMMmmmm!” I mumbled in spite of a full mouth!
“Hmmm! OOhhhhh!” he only groaned as my tongue lapped his throbbing shaft from top to bottom!
He grabbed my hair & began fucking my mouth. I was pushed into a corner as he banged my mouth harder & harder!
‘Khtt..khttt..dhhdd!’ my head was banging against the wall as he fucked me in my mouth.
‘Glugg..ggg..ughhh’ I was choking as he was barely removing his shaft from my mouth!
Thick strands of spit were flowing out of the corners of my mouth & trickling all over my tits.
He pushed his big toe inside my pussy & I moaned in utmost pleasure!

I wrapped my hand around his tight bums & deep throated myself!
I knew he was about to cum as he stiffened & slowed pumping my mouth.
I gently bit on his cock as it was being pulled out & licked then head of his big cock with the tip of my tongue!
“Ohhhh…!” he moaned as he lost control & squirted a glob of cum straight down my throat!
Instantly he yanked his cock out & lashed out with it!
‘Phat…phat!’ it hit my cheeks. He grabbed me by my hair & dragged me to the bedroom.
I still had the blindfold on but I had been into every corner of that apartment & knew exactly where he was taking me!

He flung me on the bed & sat on my stomach.
He crushed my breasts & pulled my nipples!
“OOohhhhh…owwwwWWW!” I moaned & said “Fuck me..B3…fuck me!”
In response, all I got was hard slaps across both cheeks.
Tears welled up in my eyes but he continued slapping me. I couldn’t scream as he began choking me.
He lay on top of my body & began kissing me.
He licked the tears & then licked my cheeks.
As he licked & kissed me, he tied my wrists to the headrest behind.
As soon as the rope touched my skin, my nipples grew erect & my pussy pulsated!
He kissed my boobs, navel & then my pussy as he moved downwards & then tied my ankles to the bed after spreading my legs wide apart!

He pushed my legs upwards as if checking how high they could be lifted.
I smiled at him & said “B3, this is something new, darling!”
“AAAaooooooWWWWW!” I yelped as he pushed my legs further up & began spanking my bums.
“Aaaa…Ooooo…WWWWWWW..OoUucchchh…..ucckkk..mmmm!” I screamed in agony & then choked as a gag was tied loosely around my mouth.

I was cumming with all this pain & bondage!
“Mm…fuc.mm…kk..mee!” I mumbled through the gag.

He dipped back down & began fucking my hungry pussy!
“Mmm…ymmmssss!” I moaned as his thrusts drove waves of intense pleasure riding through my body!
He fucked me steadily increasing his pace. His balls slapped into me & his rock hard thighs bruised my soft inner thighs.
“Wh…o..mmm…are…you…?” I  moaned & asked as I realized that this guy fucking me was not B3.

“MMm.nOoooo.whoo…mmm!” I mumbled in panic as I felt another pair of lips wrap around my nipple.
“Nooo.oo..mmmm!” I struggled against the bonds tying my wrists as another mouth began sucking my other nipple.
Tears flowed down my cheeks as a fourth mouth latched onto my lips & sucked on them.

Finally, as the guy fucking me stopped, the others also stopped toying with my body!
Then once again, a finger was placed on my lips & one again I nodded that I wouldn’t shout.

I trembled as I felt 4 bodies sit on the bed around me.
Then a finger traced a few letters on my tummy & I smiled & said “G…u…e…s…s!....C…o…c…k!” as every letter was written.
“Hmmmm!” a low voice hummed & a finger slipped gently inside my vagina!

“Yesssss!” I moaned & ‘PHAT’I got a resounding slap against my boobs.
I knew what that meant & kept quiet!

A finger spread my lips apart & forced my mouth open.
A cock penetrated my mouth & I felt a ‘?’ mark being written on my tummy!

They wanted me to guess whose cock was in my mouth!
I licked at it & heard a ripple of laughter.

“B2!” I said & they pinched my nipples, slapped my face & I a hand slipped roughly inside my asshole.

“AAA…hhhhhhh!” I gasped as unbearable pain racked my body!

They kept squeezing my boobs & fondling my thighs & then another cock was thrust inside my mouth!
It was a nice big cock & I felt a pair of heavy balls slap against my cheek.
I also could smell and taste my own pussy juice on it.
‘B3’ I thought but didn’t say it.’ Could B3 have fucked me like that without once pissing on me?’ I asked myself. In addition, those hard bums & toned thighs were not something that I had experienced before!

I smiled in spite of the anger I felt at such humiliation!
“B…4” I said as they all clapped & patted me gently.
I felt B4’s cock slide out of my mouth & go over my tits, then slide over my nipples & then rub against my twat & then begin to fuck me a second time since that morning.

One of them sat on my stomach & fucked my tits.
The other two made me lick their cocks.

Finally, when B4 finished fucking me, we played the game again. When I guessed correctly that boy fucked me in my pussy or ass wherever he pleased.

All this went on for almost the whole day. They took breaks for lunch. They fed me by dipping their cocks in some food & then made me lick it!

I spent the whole day tied up blindfolded, being played with & then being fucked.

Finally, B1 asked me “Rinku…how did you like it! Maaja aya! Aur chahiye ke khol doon?”
I smiled & said “itna maaza aya ke tumse shaadi karke yahan permanent shift hone ka mann karta hai!”

He laughed as B2 pushed up my legs & began fucking my anus.

In the background, I heard B1 say “Saali kuttiya bolti hai shaadi karni hai! Karwa dete hai randi ki shaadi!”
Like Reply
Rinku – Panch Pati (Part 5)

It must have been late evening when I awoke from a deep sleep.
I was still tied & blindfolded. My crotch seemed to be on fire as every twitch brought about a sharp pain.
Then I was untied & left alone but only after I was warned not to remove the blindfold.

After sometime sleazy bar songs were switched on. I could hear moans from some porn film.
I was brought in the drawing room & B2 said “Rinku, aaj, abhi hum tujh se shaadi karenge!”

“Hum! Hum matlab tume se kaun karega mujhse shaadi?” I asked a bit warily.
“Hum sab! Hum sab tujhe mil baat kar khaenge!” he said as they all laughed.

I was standing stark naked with only the blindfold tied across my eyes as B1 took my hand & placed it around his cock & said “Rinku…mai tera pati number 1! Chal phere lete hai!”
I was giggling as he took ‘ulta pheras’ around a chair.
In this way, all of them made me do ‘pheras’ with them.
Then after all 4 of them did it somebody else took my hand & placed it around his cock.
“Yeh kaun hai?” I asked suddenly scared that all this while another man had been watching me. Had he fucked me too? I wondered!
“Rinku..yeh tera 5th pati hai! Char pe ek free!” they all laughed as he completed his ulta pheras with me.

“Ab Rinku ki maang bharenge!” B3 announced & made me kneel.
One of them parted my hair in the center & then kicked my hands forward.
I raised my hands & my palms were placed on one cock each!
Another cock poked inside my mouth & I could feel the others surrounding me.
Quickly I was forced to suck each and every cock.

Then B2 said “Aaja teri maang bhar doon, Rinku…Aahhhh!”
He splashed his load cum right on my forehead & wiped his dribble in my parting.
My eyes watered at this shameful humiliation!
By then the other boys dumped their load in my maang!
As their cum flowed over my eyes, B4 said “Chaat le Rinku, apni panch patiyon ka sperm barbad mat hone dena!”
Shamefaced I wiped their cum & licked it off my fingers.

I sat their sobbing when my 5th pati, the unknown man spoke “Ab suhaag raat ka waqt ho gaya!”
“Subah se mujhe chod raha ho tum sab log! Aur kitna lootoge mujhe?”I asked.

“Haramzadi! Pati hoon mai tera! Jitni baar chahunga utni baar chodunga tujhe!” he said & dragged me to the bed on which I had spent the entire day being fucked.

I cried but he was uncontrollable as he chewed my lips, bit my nipples, squeezed my boobs & spanked my bums.
He fucked my asshole mercilessly & then made me suck his cock till he got a massive hard on again.
Then he attacked my sore pussy & ravaged it!

I choked back my sobs & waited for him to finish.
Then, to my horror, he held my hands above my head, kissed me hard & then began fucking  me in sudden jerks.
Before I could realize what was happening, I felt him stiffen inside me & I felt a growing warmth inside my cunt.
His face broke into a dirty smile as the others whooped in applause!
I had been bred!

As he made me suck his cock, the other boys passed around beer & watched as he also filled my maang with the last of his quota of sperms.

Devastated, I lay at the foot of the bed when B3 said “guys, we are having beer, don’t you think our common wife should also join the celebration! After all it’s her wedding & her suhaag raat also!”
“Yes! But before that she has to be told the rules of the house!” B4 said.
I looked up ‘what rules?’ i wondered to myself.
“Rinku, you will leave the hostel & come & stay with us!” he said.
“I can’t….girls have to stay in college hostel…!” I began but they cut me off saying, “Then leave the college!”
“You will cook, clean & do everything we tell you to!”
“Once you step inside this apartment, you will not wear a single piece of clothing! You have to be naked at all times!”
“You will also be our toilet slave! Your tongue is our toilet paper! Understand?” this was from B3 & the others shook their heads giggling!
As they all laughed, B3 said “Yaar, enough rules! Let’s celebrate!”
Before I could blink an eyelid he grasped my wet hair & dragged me to the toilet.
He kissed me on my lips & said “this is your room, Rinku! This is where you will stay when we are not fucking you or you are not working for us! You will stay here no matter who is using the toilet because….”
“My tongue is your toilet paper!” I screamed & continued, “Now can I leave! There is a limit to your bullshit!” I screamed at him.

“Saali…behenchod! Abhi rules samahjaye the na tujhe! You think we are fooling! Bitch!” he screamed at me as the others also crowded inside the toilet.
The unknown boy was carrying a bunch of papers & B3 flung them at me said “take a look, Rinku! They are beautiful!”
They were my naked photos! Taken by B2 when he and B1 had seduced me to play the guessing game for the first time almost a year ago!
“Let’s celebrate! With champagne!” B3 said.
The next minute 5 streams of golden piss cascaded all over my naked body!
I was forced to swallow a lot as they all aimed at my mouth!

After they had finished & I lay sobbing, in the toilet, drenched in in piss & cum.
Just before they trooped out B1 said “Arre! Saali ko sabse important rule toh bola hi nahi!”
They grinned at each other & B1 continued “Rinku, you were asking who your 5th husband is, right?”
I just looked at him expecting some other stupid joke at my expense.
But what he said sent a fearful chill throughout my body!

“Rinku, your 5th husband will keep changing, maybe every night or even many times a night! Depending upon the rate they give for you!” my first boyfriend B1 said & showed me his middle finger & blew me a kiss as I burst out crying!

Somehow, I had ended up being sexually exploited by my boyfriend & his friends & I was sure the worst was yet to come!
………

………

“Rinku!” Rinku?”…
“Hu..h!”
”Kahan kho gayi yaar! Itna kya sochna reunion ke bare me? We will go!”
Mohit, my husband brought me back to the present. I still had the newspaper with the reunion news held in my hands.
“I…I don’t think we should go….!? I mean will you get the time from office…..?” I mumbled hoping he would not insist.
“Arre, Rinku, you know me! Free booze & good food… I will go anywhere yaar!” he laughed & then continued “plus maybe some of your sexy friends will also be there! Maybe tumhare bare me koi secrets pata chale? What say? Maja aayega! Trust me! Start preparing for the big night!” Mohit said extremely excited.
I nodded with a sinking heart as the hidden past was about to catch up with my present!

Next –(Separate Story) -Rinku – the Reunion!
Like Reply