Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
Rainbow 
A Mom's game...

Sailaja just sat on the sofa in the living room. Time is around 8:30 in the morning and still she  is  feeling sleepy. Her husband, Kiran had just left for mumbai. She had made all the preparations for him a day before, but still got up at 5 :00 in the morning to make sure everything is packed.

Kiran is going to be away for maybe a month. He had been late to home the day before and was very much tired. By the time she went to wake up Kiran, her son Ravi had left for gym. To make sure she doesn't  miss her husband, she went to wake him in a beautiful saree after a fresh bath. She always loved to make herself look more presentable before their love making session. By the time Kiran woke up, he looked at the watch and realised that he forgot to inform the change in timing of his flight which had been preponed by an hour. Realising he is already late, Kiran got fresh up and was ready to leave soon after breakfast. As he was leaving, he just started at his beautiful wife clad in his favourite saree with sleeveless blouse which she wore occasionally. He felt sorry and made an apologising look at his wife, who seems to accept his apology. Soon, the taxi came and Kiran left kissing her on lips.

Ravi is about to be back from gym and she felt it is better to sleep after Ravi is back home. Dozing off to sleep on the chair, her thoughts went back to the events from the past few weeks. Thinking about the events, Sailaja is getting aroused and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She has never been like this. Last few weeks had been a roller coaster ride for her. 

Married at the age of 21 with Kiran who is a busy person working for a big organisation as Manager, Sailaja is from a very conservative family. Kiran always is busy with his business trips, sometimes even for months,. She had been a virgin in all manners until her marriage. Kiran was the one to deflower her on their first night. Unlike Sailaja, Kiran wants to be a little adventurous in sex. He even sometimes asked her to wear modern dresses while going out. She always refused. When it comes to sex, Sailaja always was the one to play a dominant role and is willing to do anything to satisfy her husband. The only rule she followed is to keep the horniness and kinky stuff between themselves. Kiran often asked her to wear some revealing clothes when attending office parties or friends place.

"Don't waste all that beauty" Kiran used to say to her.

She simply used to say "No", saying she just wants him to be the one to look at her that way. She had been a very faithful and loyal wife until the past few weeks.

Coming to present, after 18yrs of her marriage, Sailaja is no less than any college going girl except for her big round butt and 38 plus curvy boobs. Her fair wheatish complex adds more grace to her perfect figure.

"Mom, mom" called out Ravi knocking at the door.

She was startled by the knock of the door. She came back to her senses and smiled to herself finding her hand above her crotch. As she got up to open the door, she felt a bit excited and horrified as a sudden thought striked her mind.

"Is he alone or did he brought along his friend Rahul with him?" she thought to herself. "Are they planning to play the GAME again?"

She slowly went to door and felt relieved, as Ravi was alone. He's back from gym and looks like he had worked out very hard.

"My God, look at yourself. You're totally soaked in sweat" she said to her son as she closed the door 

"Where's Dad" asked Ravi.

"He had left already"

"I thought he'll be leaving after an hour"

"Seems like he forgot to mention us about the program changes".

Getting inside Ravi noticed her ravishing beauty in blue coloured chiffon saree. With the pink sleeveless blouse on, she looked exactly like a sex goddesses.

"Go, have your bath firs...." She was going to say when Ravi suddenly hugged her very tightly as soon as she turned around.

Shocked by this, she tried to get rid of him but in despair. Soon she found her boobs getting crushed between their bodies. She can smell the sweet aroma of his sweat. She cursed herself for not wearing any bra or panties. She was actually dressed for a love making session with her husband to make him happy before leaving.

Soon Ravi's hands started to roam all over her back. As she started to melt in bus hands Ravi, understanding the situation let his hands loose and started to feel her back. His right hand slowly caught hold of the pallu of her saree and let it move to the front from her shoulders while his left hand caught hold of it and let it slip away from her body from slowly between them.

Sailaja suddenly felt her nipples getting harder against his chest. The T-shirt Ravi wore is totally covered in sweat and she could feel the coldness against her nipples. The coldness was the reason she came to her senses and she pushed him away immediately.

"Mom, please let me feel you up" Ravi pleaded.

"You already have" she responded "a lot of times already"

"And you got more than just feeling" this time she said in a bit loud voice.

"But this time, it's only you and me" Ravi said.

"And I'm worried about that one"

"Do you mean to say, you want me to get Rahul along to feel you up" Ravi enquired.

Sailaja got a tingle in her stomach, just thinking about those incidents but still trying to hide her blush she said " shut up, what do you think, I'm your Mom. Stop talking to me like that"

Ravi understanding her anger " Okay mom" said in a lowered tone and left to his room. All the while Sailaja had her luscious  boobs exposed in just her blouse before him. She immediately adjusted the pallu of her saree as Ravi left disappointedly.

As Ravi went for a bath, Sailaja soon left to her bedroom locking the door she fell on bed and all things came to her mind at once. How, a once shy and conservative mom turned out to be a horny MILF......

A few weeks back....

Sailaja was ready to go for shopping, when she realised she forgot the car keys and came back to collect the keys. Suddenly she felt some movement in her room. She slowly noticed that it was her son Ravi in her room going through her wardrobe. She was shocked to find him there. Ravi didn't notice her as his back was towards the door. She saw her son take a pair of bra and panties and began to unzip his trousers. She let out a small gasp in shock seeing the scene before her eyes. He began to wrap her bra and panties around his cock and started to jerk off. She never expected this.

"Ravi, what are you doing" with mock anger in her eyes.

"Oh..Oh... Sorry mom" Ravi immediately left her undergarments from his hands and turned around to find her. In his hurry he left his trousers unzipped.

" Leave the room.immediately" she ordered.

Ravi left the room hurriedly zipping his pants. Tears flowed in his eyes as she noticed. She never expected her son to behave like that. She always thought of her son as a small innocent kid. And now she is horrified by the incident. She left for shopping and a wave of thoughts crossed her mind. When she came back, Ravi was not there. She began to think the reason behind this. She felt the reason behind her son's act is that he is being alone a lot of time.

Ravi, on the other hand loved his mom very much. He had a very few friends whom he meets rarely. He stays home most of the time. Being a young guy, he loves to keep his body fit. Although he is handsome guys standing 5'4" tall in good shape, he have never looked for any girlfriend. The reason is he feel shy to talk to them. He even speaks very little to his friends.

There were some noises in the living room and Sailaja  heared the door of Ravi's room close. She got up from bed and changed into nightie. She started to think of what to do. She thought of calling his father but decided against it as he will be busy with his office works and all. She decided to take the matter into her own hands. She went Ravi's room and knocked his door twice. There was no reply.

"We'll talk later mom" Ravi said.

"Let me in, please open the door first"

The door opened, she went in and sat on bed beside him. The room was filled with silence. Ravi started to speak.

"I'm so sorry mo......"

"It's OK, I understand. Don't be sorry. Maybe I was a bit rude towards you" she said.

"I think it's because you are feeling lonely. You are staying alone most of the time. How about we go on a vacation together. You, me and your dad.".

"No mom, that's fine. Don't tell dad anything about this, please" he requested with innocent eyes.

"So, how long have you been doing this" she enquired.

"Mom, I'm not....." Ravi was about to say, when she stopped him.

"Just answer me."

"Since few months"

She was shocked. Her own son is jerking with her lingerie for months and she didn't even got a doubt. Strangely, she was enjoying the conversation with her son. 

"What else have you been doing behind me" she asked again, a bit curious this time.

"Nothing, I promise. I was just looking at your legs, hardly" he said.

"What, my legs?" she asked surprisingly.

She always know she got good looking legs, that everyone would love to see. Her husband even admired her legs a lot. But she never knew how her son got to see them.

"When did you see them?"she asked again. This time her voice was smooth. That gave confidence to the boy and he quickly answered "while you sleep in nightie, the dress rides up until your thighs and I get to watch them"

Her face was blushing by the time and she felt proud of herself. "Have you ever touched them"

"Never, but I would love to" Ravi was able to say gathering some courage.

"Will you be happy if you touched them once" and was not sure of herself about what she said.

"Yes, please" he was shocked and happy while saying that.

"Okay, but I don't want to let my son touch me wantedly"

"So what do you propose, Mom"

" I'll go to sleep. You come in after a few minutes and you can touch. I'll pretend sleeping even if I'm awake"

"Okay mom" Ravi was more than happy. He never felt in his life he could get to touch his Mom and that too with her permission. He was in cloud nine and stayed in his room while his mom left.

Sailaja soon after getting to her room, was feeling tensed. She was unsure of what to do. She felt there would be no harm in just letting her son get a feel of her legs. She felt she will be uncomfortable in nightie while doing that. She feared her panties may be exposed if the nights rode up far enougg. She changed to T-shirt and shorts. She usually don't wear shorts at all. The short she chose to wear was brought by her husband. She would generally wear it only at night with only her husband. The cream colored short is very small almost above her thighs. She felt very exposed while wearing them.

"Just a feel and everything will be ok" she thought to herself and just laid on the bed facing the ceiling closing her eyes pretending to be sleeping.

She could hear the door open and him enter closing the door. She doesn't want to open her eyes to see her son who just came to feel up her legs. Her body is trembling with excitement as she heard her son's footsteps coming closer towards her. Her breathing became heavy making her boobs tight under the bra covered with T-shirt. 

"Mom" Ravi called out in a low voice hoping he doesn't wake her up.  He is shocked to see her in shorts. This is the first time he had seen his mom in shorts.

He went slowly to her bed and sat on the edge of the bed near her legs. All the while his eyes transfixed on her calves and thighs. He desperately wanted to touch them. He started with the toes first.  She was totally excited when he touched her for the first time today. He slowly started to massage her feet taking each in one hand. After massaging her feet for a while, his hands started to move up to her calf muscles. She was getting very much aroused. Her pussy has started leaking and soon her crotch will be wet and he could notice that. The thought of her son watching her dampness made her more excited. Her body began to tremble at the touch of her son. Ravi massaged her calf muscles with his fingers using all his expertise. And then began to move his hands over her thighs. Feeling aroused Ravi's hand went to his shorts and he took his cock out and began to carress it with his other hand while feeling her thighs with the other.

Sailaja felt her muscles stiffen. As her son's hand roamed all over her thighs, she felt excited and hold the pillow tightly with one hand and bedsheet with the other. She couldn't believe she's going to have an orgasm just by the touch of her son's hand on her body. She was breathing heavier by minute and is ready to explode. Ravi too started to rub his cock holding it in his hands. He can't believe he is jerking off right while caressing his mother. The room was filled with sexusl aroma. He slowly moved his hand inside the shorts until he felt his mother's panty. 

There was a slight gasp from her which made him take his hand back, but it still rested on her thighs. He can't resist himself now from keeping his hand again inside her shorts. This time he made a quick move inside her short holding the edge of her panty with fingers. This was enough for her to push her to orgasm and she exploded the next minute releasing the pillow and sheet from her hands. She never felt this much relieved, satisfied.

Ravi could feel the wetness on his fingers from her cum and realised she just had an orgasm. Feeling proud he shook his cock vigorously and was on the edge of coming.

"Mom.....I'm cumin....." He let out the words escape from his mouth as he came. A few drops fell on her thighs which made her to move a bit. Realising her son had cum, she felt guilty and woke up.

"Go away, right now" 

And with that Ravi managed to run through the door, with a flaccid cock dangling between his legs. Sailaja laughed at the sight in front her eyes.

"That's it, this will be a one time thing. I'll never let it happen again" she thought to herself.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 7 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please let me know, whether to continue the story

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
unknowingly you have very good writing skills keep writing do not wait for comments I promise after 5 or 6 updates you can find so many responses
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
Contine buddy
Like Reply
Nice story wel done
Like Reply
"That's it, this will be a one time thing. I'll never let it happen again" she thought to herself.

Part-2 : The game begins

Later, tired she went to sleep and woke up around evening and changed into nightie. She came into the living room to find Ravi sitting on sofa watching TV. She too joined him on the other end of the sofa. Their eyes didn't meet for a long time. Then she spoke

"You better start to find a girl, it helps you get rid of these kind of thoughts I feel" 

"It's not that I'm thinking of S.." he stopped himself from saying sex as he thought it would be inappropriate at this moment "it's not that I'm having those thoughts all the time mom, you know that" he managed to say.

"You atleast hangout with your friends, I feel like you're spending a lot of time in your room doing nothing"

"Don't worry about that mom, I'll be off to college in 2 months anyway" he wants to spend time around his mom instead of going out.

"Anyways it is up to you" she sounded disappointed.

"How about I invite my friend Rahul over and we play the game of chess, maybe daily an hour or so. That way you may get rid of the feeling that I'm being alone"

"That's OK with me" she said feeling a bit relieved.

Rahul was Ravi's best friend since childhood. Their families met together occasionally. Unlike Ravi, Rahul is not a shy boy type. He looks so matured when compared to his age. Standing little bit taller than Ravi, he is well built. They go together to gym and share their best moments together always.

The next day after breakfast, Rahul arrived at the door. Sailaja opened the door to greet him in a green saree.

"Hi Rahul, how are you"

"I'm fine aunty, how about you" he greeted het back feeling uncomfortable in calling her aunty. He always felt she looks too young to be called 'aunty'.

"Is Ravi home?" He enquired.

"Ya, maybe he's having shower. Come, sit in the living room. I've prepared your favorite pasta for you"

"Thanks" he said feeling surprised about her memory. Their parents met a long while back when Rahul's mom said that he likes pasta for breakfast a lot.

She went back to kitchen to bring breakfast for the boys. All the while, Rahul was checking her over and over since the moment she turned around to leave. He didn't notice Ravi is back from bath and watching his friend ogling at his mom. Rahul suddenly turned to see his friend and felt embarrassed to get caught in such a situation.

Sailaja after placing breakfast for both the boys left for her room to finish the chores. She felt better not to bother them.

Rahul and Ravi are both good at chess and used to play it a lot until some time ago. It was actually sailaja that taught them chess. She was a champion player in chess while in college. Later, after marriage she completely left her passion for the game.

Soon after finishing her daily chores, she came back to keep an eye on the boys. They were talking something in between the game and went silent all of a sudden after she came. She found it strange. She went back towards Ravi's side and bent down to look at the chess board while standing. Soon she started to think of the possible moves. It looked like her son has lost most of his pawns and is ready to lose.

"I'll play for Ravi, if it's OK" she announced.

"It's not fair, you may help if you want" Ravi got confused at Rahul's answer.

Only after a few moves, he got the answer when he caught Rahul again staring at his mom's chest. It was a good view for him from that angle. Whenever she bends to make a move he could stare at the sides of her breast clearly. Rahul not concentrating on game looking at Sailaja, lost the game.

Sailaja let out a hooray sound and jumped in joy. Both the boys felt happy seeing her like that. Their happiness didn't last long as she left them to prepare lunch. The boys had some chit chat while she cooked. They had lunch together and Rahul left after that.

After Rahul left, the mom and son took a quick nap. In the evening Sailaja came into living room while Ravi was watching TV. Sailaja sat across her son in the chair, while he spoke

"He liked to watch you". She had a confused look on her face.

"What?"

"Rahul  was starting at you" he said "I'm sure he got a good look"

"No, it can't be. Did you say something about that day?"

"I swear, I didn't"

"Then what made you think, he was feeling like that"

"He said me, he liked you very much. And I said him your legs are much better to watch" she started to blush.

"Did he ask how you know?"

"No, but he said he would love to watch them if he got a chance" 

"You boys are too much to handle and why would boys your age will look at old woman like me" 

"You're not old Mom" he responded "you are far better than any of the girls I ever know".

"OK, let's see" she said. Ravi was confused what she meant.

She asked Ravi to call Rahul and ask him to come early in the morning. Ravi didn't understand why she said that, but still he messaged his buddy.

The next day Sailaja didn't come out of her room in the morning. Ravi left for gym and came along with his friend directly after their workout. They knocked at the door and no one answered. Finding the door open, they came in and were surprised not to find her.

They thought she might be  sleeping. When the door to her room opened, they were both shocked to see her. Their mouths went open looking at her. She came out of her room in the same T-shirt and shorts she was wearing when her son felt up her legs. Both the boys enjoyed the sight before their eyes. She came out of her room and casually yawned stretching her arms which let the shirt ride up just exposing a bit of her waist. She just acted as if she didn't notice the boys. Rahul was very much enjoying the view. He never expected to see her like that. This was like a feast for his eyes. 

She slowly made her way towards the living room and they noticed she was hobbling awkwardly while moving. "Hey boys, you already here?" She said pretending as if she noticed them just then.

"Yeah, good morning aunty" responded Rahul coming out of trance.

"What happened to your legs Mom, you are kind of hobbling" 

"Nothing, I just got a sprain in the leg while preparing breakfast"

"Oh, are you OK now"

"Yeah, feeling little better now" saying that she say slowly sat on the edge of the sofa hanging her legs out on the arm rest of the sofa. Now, both the boys can have a good look at her legs up to her knees.

"Are you boys in for the game today"

"Oh yes" Rahul stammered while speaking in hurry so as not to get caught while he is admiring her beauty. But he is still disappointed that she could not join them to give the view.

They played for around 20 minutes and she kept watching them in between while still sitting on the couch. The boys very happy to see her naked legs.

"Ahh" she said suddenly as if experiencing pain.

" What happened, mom?" Ravi asked worried coming towards her.

"It's the sprain" 

"Have you applied balm on it" Rahul asked.

"No" she answered

"Let me do the favor for you, aunty" Rahul said taking the balm walking towards her.

He sat on the floor, took her feet in hand and started to take out balm when she spoke "a small massage may be enough, instead of balm"

"Okay" said Rahul and started to slowly massage her feet all the while she kept looking at her son.

"I'm not comfortable with you sitting on the floor, let's move from here" she said trying to get up. Seeing hetr unable to walk properly Rahul offered his hand. She placed her hand from back around Rahul's neck and shifted her weight on him while walking towards their bedroom. Ravi was shocked to see that. He was unsure of where the things are proceeding. Rahul was very happy and caught hold of her waist and could feel her soft boobs rubbing his body.

Leaving the bedroom door ajar, she slept on the middle of king size bed tapping the place to her left asking Rahul to sit down.

"I've never seen you in shorts aunty, you look very beautiful" he said slowly massaging her feet.

"Thank you" she smiled. Ravi could watch and hear them clearly. He was kind of getting jealous watching them. Sailaja noticed it from the corner of her eye.

"Ravi"she called out "looks like the sprain is on the other leg too.".

The call was enough for Ravi. He jumped in joy and rushed through the door inside.

"Can you please massage my other feet".

"Sure mom" he said and sat on other end of the bed at her legs. He took her feet and started to massage. Understanding the game, he slowly moved his hands up towards her calf muscles. Rahul was shocked to notice it. He was looking at Ravi in shock. Ravi just winked at his friend and Rahul got some courage. He too managed to meet the pace of Ravi and moved his hand further up. Out of fear he looked up at her face and noticed she had closed her eyes. There was s small smirk of smile on her lips. That gave him more confidence. Both the boys now enjoyed feeling up her legs. Their hands moved further up minute by minute.

She too was enjoying the feeling and her breathing increased. When their hands reached her thighs she felt a tingle and moved a little. Unlike Ravi, Rahul's hands were bit rough and she enjoyed the rough feeling on her smooth skin. The boys were feeling discomfort in their tracks feeling the softness of her skin. They slowly moved up on the bed to reach her thighs adjusting their crotches. She again had a smile on her face but soon pretended to be in deep sleep. She even let out a fake snore which gave them confidence to take the next step. Rahul was the one to take lead this time.

He carefully caught the hem of her shirt and began to roll it up from one end exposing her waist and navel.
 Ravi following the lead did the same. They managed to roll it up just below her bra until a line of her pink bra is visible. They tried to roll it up further but that was all they could reach. The sight before their eyes is fantastic. They were mesmerised by her beauty. They want to touch her, fondle her very badly but were afraid she would wake up. Not knowing what to do next, they just started at each other when she began to move. They were horrified and in a quick action rolled her shirt down.

"Okay boys, thanks for the massage" she said getting up rubbing her eyes. They looked low, then Ravi spoke "how is your leg sprain now Mom". She said it has subside a bit. 

"You may need a bit more massage for the pain to relieve" Rahul said hoping to get a chance to feel her up.

"Yeah" she said "but I need to use the washroom first"

She started to leave for washroom as the boys looked at each other. A few minutes later, she returned back walking normally as she had no pain at all. She silently came back to bed a slept in the same position as earlier between the boys. 

"What are you waiting for" she said looking at their astonished faces. "A little rub, and I'll be OK" she confirmed.

While coming back from the washroom, they noticed there is something different in her. They both are unsure of what it is.

She started to adjust herself sleeping which let her shirt rode up above her waist and the boys were happy to see that. The shirt was loose enough in the front now. She closed her eyes and the boys now do know what would be their next step.

As soon as they saw her close her eyes, both made an attempt to hold her shirt at started to roll it up. This time the shirt went up easily until just below her boobs. They felt shocked as they didn't see the glimpse of her bra. She smiled to herself thinking about, what's going to happen next.

"Has she removed it?  Is she naked underneath?" they thought to themselves.

Ready to face any consequences, they started to roll her shirt above her boobs. The touch of their fingers on her naked boobs made her shiver with excitement.  Her breathing this time was quickening. They started to expose her much more carefully not to wake her up. Soon, the dark pink aerolas around her nipples were into their view. It was not easy for them to further ride up her shirt. Even though the shirt was loose, they found it difficult to pass it on through her 38 plus big boobs. Finally they were successful to feast their lustful eyes on her completely naked boobs. They were in cloud nine. The shirt was bunched now at her neck. As the cool air touched her boobs now exposed, her dark nipples stiffened more as if poking towards the ceiling. 

The boys couldn't believe their luck. Their ultimate fantasy is now happening. They were not sure whether to touch them. Ravi, with his trembling hands made a slow move towards her left boob with Rahul watching with his mouth open. He slowly grabbed her boob and gave it a light press. There was a soft moan from her. He then went on to squeeze her boob applying little force increasing the frequency by every move. Rahul followed his lead and took the right boob in his hand to squeeze it gently. Now with both the boys fondling her boobs, she was getting excited and moaning with pleasure. After a few squeezes, Rahul unable to control held her nipple with his thumb and index finger and began to pinch it. Soft moans escaped her mouth now and then but still kept her eyes closed just enjoying the fondling. She was ready to orgasm any minute. Both the boys took hold of her nipples and started pinching them in between fondling her boobs. They both caught her nipples and pulled them a little pinching them and released.

Her waist began to hump a little on bed to their moves. They slowly took their cocks out with one hand while the other hand were working on her boobs. She felt the movement and realised they had their cocks out. A sudden fear crossed her mind of what's going to happen next. With both the boys beside her fondling her, she came to an orgasm. Feeling relieved, she slowly opened her eyes only to watch both of them bending to suck on her breasts.

"No" she said watching the boys stroking their cocks and remained their silent. Her eyes were totally fixed on their cocks which were standing proudly. Rahul's cock was bit smaller but thicker in size. She had already watched her son Ravi's cock before but not so clearly and closely before. Having a good look at their cocks, she closed her eyes without moving. She felt it is right to let the poor guys get a relief.

"Finish off soon" she said without looking at them.

Both the boys knelt on each side of her stroking their cocks looking at her naked boobs all the time. A few stroke later, they almost came at the same time, leaving globs of cum on her stomach and boobs. A few drops fell on her chin.

She then opened her eyes and said "Go, wash yourself"

They got down the bed and left to Ravi's room. She adjusted herself taking of the shirt, wiped the cum on her with the shirt. She then got up from bed, closed the door, changed into nightie and remained in her room for the rest of the day.

She woke up around evening and noticed that the boys had left. She prepared tea for herself ang sat in the living room sipping the tea. The days events came to her mind and she felt guilty for what she did. She was worried of how to face Ravi when he returns. It will be one more week for Kiran to be back from his business trip. She was not sure of how to control the boys and herself for that long. She is worried where the things are heading. She felt it is better to spend time outside the home. As she was thinking, Ravi came in.

"Hi mom, you looking so tired" he talked normally as if nothing happened. She felt relieved at his words. There was not much conversation between them for the rest of the day. They had a quite dinner and left for their rooms to sleep.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 5 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Will continue further based on readers interest. The story is still under construction.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
very nice story dear. this kind of slow built up is very pleasurable. it will be evn more pleasurable if the son watches the momther getting intimate with his friend without them knowing his presence.
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
Wonderful story and erotic. Please continue dir
Like Reply
very sexcellent story please continue
Like Reply
very sexcellent story please continue
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 09:00 PM)crystalcore.118 Wrote: very nice story dear. this kind of slow built up is very pleasurable. it will be evn more pleasurable if the son watches the momther getting intimate with his friend without them knowing his presence.

Thanks bro. Will surely look into your idea.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 11:13 PM)phpatil Wrote: very sexcellent story please continue

Thank you, your replies get me the boost to continue......

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 10:05 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Wonderful story and erotic. Please continue dir

Thanks

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(14-06-2019, 06:20 AM)Renjith Wrote: Waiting for update

Will update soon....

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 09:00 PM)crystalcore.118 Wrote: very nice story dear. this kind of slow built up is very pleasurable. it will be evn more pleasurable if the son watches the momther getting intimate with his friend without them knowing his presence.

Hope your wish is fulfilled in my recent update.
Suggestions shall be appreciated

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Next morning, she got up to the sounds coming from the living room. She went to find her son and Rahul chating.

"Good morning aunty" Rahul said with a happy smile on his face.

She was worried that the same kind of incidents may repeat again and suggested they go out. "Let's go out today" she announced.

"Okay, but where?" asked Ravi questioningly.

"Let's go shopping, have lunch outside and we'll think of something if there is more time. Rahul said okay and left for his home to get ready to go out. She was ready to go to bath when she felt her son Ravi following her. 

"You better stay away from me today, mister" she said.

"Okay" he sounded disappointed.

She felt sorry for the poor boy as she left for her room to bath. She got rid of her clothes and wrapped a towel and went into the bathroom. She let the showers open and right then her mobile rang. 

"That must be Kiran" she thought.

The site her husband Kiran went was a remote area and rarely had any signal. Not wanting to miss his call, she called out loud for Ravi to pick the mobile which was in the living room. As her voice could not be heard with the door closed, she opened the doora little and called her son. 

Ravi was also getting ready to bath and only had a towel on him. He came and noticed the phone ringing.

"Just attend the call. Keep talking if it's your dad. I'll be there in 10mins" she said and started to apply soap.

Ravi came a moment later to her room and said "It was dad and he said he'll call again in the evening as he will be in the nearest town by then." placing the phone on the bed.

"Okay" she said with her eyes closed due to soap. Her back was towards Ravi and she didn't realize she hasn't closed the bathroom door.

Ravi stood there watching his mother in all her naked   glory with her back towards him. He stared at her ass admiring. He never thought she had such a great ass. She slowly turned around under the shower rinsing off the soap and opened her eyes just to watch her son looking at her completely naked. The towel he was wearing formed a huge tent and his cock is ready to get out pushing the towel away. She was now totally exposed to her son. He stared at her pussy, water dripping down from the edge of her cunt. She stood there motionless in shock.  Ravi immediately took his chance, came towards her under the shower and hugged her tightly in the process dropping his towel. She felt an electric jolt run through her body at the touch of his naked body against hers.

He immediately  pushed her to the wall only to crush her body with his. She got sandwiched between the wall and him  She got very much aroused and started to feel her son's naked body with her hands running all over his back. As she was enjoying the feeling, Ravi pressed his cock hard onto her pussy. He then brought his hand down to her pussy and opened it with his fingers. He then caught hold of her leg by the thigh pulling it up to guide his hungry cock into her pussy. Right then, the phone rang and she came back to her senses. She tried very hard to push him away, but he was strong. Thinking it's not that easy, she lowered her hand between their bodies and took hold of his cock and started to stroke it. For the first time, she was holding his cock in her hands and was surprised at it's length. Even though she had seen his cock already, the feel of his rock hard cock sent shivers all over her. She started to stroke his cock faster.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS4EILQG24MWM1rwAW3Y...xeWSUNiPNS]

It was then he let her a bit loose and grabbed her boobs in each hand and started to suck on them while she stroked him. He then released her boobs and moved his hand towards her crotch. Feeling her pussy, he let his fingers run through the crack of her pussy only to move her pussy lips apart. She moaned slightly with pleasure as he parted her pussy and let his middle finger dig into her pussy. She parted her legs giving him full access. Her mind is completely filled with lust.  He let another finger in. The two fingers moved in and out of her and the speed increased every time. She was in heaven. This time he let another finger join the two, and he felt it very tight to explore her treasure with three fingers. He pushed the fingers in and out and her pussy juices were flowing on his hand. She was about to cum on his hand.

"Ahhhhhhh.." she moaned gripping his cock hardly  as she came all over his hand squirting. She never felt that much relief while cumming. She decided it was her turn to return the favor.

"Go and sleep on the bed" she said in a low voice releasing his cock. He soon left the bathroom turning the shower off and waited as she came after cleaning herself. She walked naked to the bed. She noticed he was sleeping right in the middle of the bed and got up to sit beside him both naked. 

"Whatever happens now, we'll never talk about it and no one needs to know about it, not even Rahul" she confirmed.

"Yes mom, I promise" he nodded  "Are we going to fu.." he was about to say when she stopped him.

" No, we are not going to have sex, I'm just going to relieve you"

With that she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it slowly. While stroking in between she stopped and pulled the skin of his cock head down and had a good look at it. As she looked at it closely, she felt the urge to taste it. Looking at it closely, she bent down and let her tongue out to touch the tip of his cock.

"Wow, Moooooo...m" he moaned in ecstasy.

She then licked the tip of his cock and opened her mouth to let his cock in. Ravi couldn't believe what was happening. His conservative shy mom is going to suck his cock. As she kept guiding his cock to her mouth, he managed his hand to get to her pussy and started to play with it. His cock was almost in her mouth up to half of its length. "He is bigger than his father" she thought to herself not able cover his cock completely. Ravi started fingering her again and she was getting aroused. Unable to control herself, without releasing his cock out of her mouth she raised her ass above and adjusted herself to get her pussy right in front of his face. This was the first time, he is having a close look at her pussy. He had seen a lot in magazines and videos, but never expected he would get to see his own mother's pussy that close.

They were now in 69 position, she sucking his cock and him licking her pussy at the same time. She kept sucking his cock vigorously trying to get his whole length into her mouth. Once she managed to let his cock completely inside and it touched her throat and she choked. Rahul went wild with her action and caught hold of her ass very tightly while fucking her pussy with his tongue. He brought one of his hands to her pussy and parted her cunt lips to push his tongue even further.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQbOTy96dkkFWTZ4xElo...pWo34aypxD]

She began to hump on his face as she was nearing orgasm. Both of them were ready to explode. As they continued to pleasure each other she let out loud moans in between letting his cock out. Ravi went wild with pleasure and came in her mouth as soon as he let his cock deep inside her mouth. There were jets of cum hitting her throat and she swallowed it all. In a few moments she too came filling his face with cum. She licked his cock clean and slided to the side of bed. As she rested there, her mobile rang again. Ravi picked up the call and it was Rahul on the other side asking about their whereabouts. He silently left the room leaving her exhausted, naked on bed while speaking to Rahul.

After resting for a while, she cleaned herself and got ready. She looked herself in the mirror and saw her reflection in a new light. She came back into the living room where her son was waiting for her. He was happy to see her in a beautiful blue saree with pink blouse with minimum ornaments on her. They left in car to Rahul's home and honked the horn. As Rahul was approaching the car,

"Go and sit in the back seat" she told her in a strict motherly tone. He obliged and went back to sit in the back seat motioning Rahul to sit in the front. Rahul was mesmerised by her beauty and felt lucky to sit beside her.

They went to a shopping mall and soon she went to the ladies section leaving them. This boys roamed around for around two hours in the mall and didn't see her anywhere. They called her mobile.

"Where are you Mom, we are waiting at the front gate"

"Almost finished, will meet you there on 10 minutes" she said as she hung up the phone.

She returned around half an hour later with bags in her hands. Soon they left for a nearby restaurant to finish their lunch. Through out the lunch, the boys kept ogling her and commented on her beauty once in a while. She was enjoying the flirting and she blushed a few times.

"So, where next?" She asked paying the bill.

"Let's get back home and play some chess"

"No, it's too early to get back to home" she said "How about we go for a movie"

"Okay" let's go they said disappointingly and she clearly noticed that.

On their way to the theatre, she caught Rahul a few times staring at the side of her breasts. She smiled to herself and was clearly enjoying the attention. After reaching the theatre, the boys collected the tickets while she parked the car and entered the hall. She looked at the seat numbers and sat in the middle seat and both of them were happy to sit on either side of her. The lights went off and the movie was 3 hours long. As the movie began she felt Ravi's hand on her hand which was resting on the arm rest. He gave a little squeeze to her hand in the dark. Rahul could merely notice the movement of their hands. He too wanted to touch her. He put his hand on the arm rest and was disappointed not to find her hand there. She laughed to herself and put her right hand on his. Rahul was more than happy. And didn't move his hand until he felt movements on the other side. He looked at her face and noticed that she's not at all concerned about the movie and had closed her eyes. He bent and peered to the other side of her to see what Ravi was doing to her. He was shocked to find his friends hand under his mom's pallu fondling her boobs. He wasted no time and got back to his seat. He directly placed his hand on her right boob and caught hold of it giving it a squeeze. She didn't move a bit. Both the boys fondled her boobs for a while until she moved a bit to adjust herself in the seat. They removed their hands at her movement. She kept her hand under the blouse and unhooked the bottom hooks of her blouse and fiddled with her bra for sometime. She later tested in the same position and the boys were back to work on her bra covered boobs.
Suddenly the lights were on in the interval and she managed to pull her blouse in position and covered her chest with pallu.

She left for bathroom and the boys looked at each other smiling. A few minutes later she returned and sat silently until the lights were off and the movie began. None of them were interested in the movie. They saw her fiddle with the blouse again until she rested in the same position. This time they were quick to get their hands on her boobs and went on to do the same fondling as before. Only this time, she is not wearing a bra.

"She might have removed it when she left for the washroom" they thought. They are getting used to surprises from her. They played with her naked boobs pinching her nipples and pulled them to leave. She enjoyed the play silently. The movie was about to come to an end, when she slapped their hands and covered get boobs hooking up her blouse. They left to home in the car with Rahul coming along.

"I badly need to get out of this saree, is very heavy and I'm feeling irritated. I'll get into comfortable T-shirt and shorts once I get home" she announced. 

"So, Rahul are you coming with us or shall I drop you at your home" she asked looking at Rahul.

"No aunty, I'll leave later" he said not wanting to miss his chance.

They reached home by evening and she left for her room with all the bags. Both the boys looked at each other not knowing what to do. They waited for her to come out of her room and were utterly shocked to see her. She was wearing a red mini T-shirt which ended just below her boobs. One could see her boobs clearly of they bend down. And the shorts were way above her thighs hugged tightly to her skin. She was surely not wearing any panties as they could've easily noticed the panty lines if she was wearing any.

"How's my new look" she asked them turning round.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTnWiV9kpUPsLMkIdZVJ...8PwDlFr2Iw]

Both the boys were not in a position to talk looking at her. Their mouths were open and looked at her lustfully. 

"Don't you think it is very small, Mom" asked Ravi.

"There was sale on minis everywhere. So I bought a few for myself. I even got a mini skirt. Don't you think these are comfortable at home. Anyway I'm not going to wear it anywhere else. Only at home, when you boys are around. You don't like them?"

"You look extremely beautiful Mom. You have the perfect figure to wear them. You look like a top model in them" Ravi responded.

Rahul was still awestruck and unable to speak.

"You boys play around and I'll bring some snacks to eat" she announced as she left.

She came sometime later carrying a pile of snacks with her and the boys were feasted with her beauty again. They're just playing the game for namesake none of them concentrating.

"It's very hot in the kitchen" she said placing the snacks on the table beside them "I better take off this shirt".

Saying that she holds the hem of the shirt in both her hands and took it off in one go and threw it in the sofa. She was naked under the shirt. The boys were stunned at her act. They didn't expect her to show off her boobs easily and be casual at the same time. The inner slut in her woke from the days events and she is feeling really horny. She sat down across in between them and bent down as if looking at the board game. This let her boobs fall to the front, showing off her sizes more clearly. Ravi extended his hand to grab the boob on his side but she slapped his hand away.

[Image: 612362_296x1000.jpg]

"No touching" she said her eyes still fixed on the board.

"Let me bring some water first." She said leaving into the kitchen with her naked boobs swinging. They looked at her ass swaying from left to right as she walked away from them. She smiled and winked at Rahul while leaving.

Rahul then said he needs to pee and left and his friend who was looking at the board game silently. He went slowly into the kitchen and she was there filling up the water bottles. He carefully went behind her back, got closer to her and kissed her on the neck. She didn't know who is it, as her back was towards him. He then managed to move his hands towards the front grabbing her boobs in each hand from back. As soon as she felt his hands on her boobs, she realised it was Rahul by the roughness in his hands. He began folding her boobs hardly and squeezing them, pulling by pinching her nipples in between. She rested on his shoulder enjoying the fondling. She let her hands grasp is head from behind and ran her fingers into his head running him wild with passion. Her soft and smoothy boobs are now being handled roughly by the young guy. She was having great pleasure submitting herself to this young boy.

He later released her boobs running his hand all over her naked upper part. He slowly ran his hands down from her navel and started to unbutton her shorts. Seeing no resistance from her, he let his hand into her slip into her shorts. Now he could feel her public hair with his hands and ran his down until he reached her pussy. It was wet down there. He let a finger reach into the crack of her pussy and felt it slide easily with her lubricating juices. He held her clitoris with two fingers and played with it for a while. She moved her right hand  behind, reached his cock and felt his thick cock in his trousers. Slowly she unzipped his fly and took out his cockand began stroking it as he kept playing with her pussy. Unable to reach any further as the shorts were tight he took off his hand from her shorts and hold the waistband of her shorts with both hands and pulled it down to her knees. She is feeling really horny by now as she let the shorts off her legs and kicked them away turning to face him. She is now completely naked, not a stitch of clothing on her body. He immediately kissed her on  lips. Their mouths met and the kiss was so intense that soon they had heir tongues into each other. They sucked each other lips like newly weds.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT2nXxa-UnLetlKzHWFH...BPRroPZuUy]

All the time, her hands were on his cock as he fondled her boobs. Kissing her hard, he hold her waist tightly and pulled her towards him crushing her boobs. She felt like a real slut standing naked, kissing her son's friend in the kitchen while he played with her. While kissing him, she slightly titled her head and was shocked to find her son standing there........

To be continued......

[Image: 438050_3ebe26a.jpg]

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 5 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply