Shital the office dare encounter...
Heart 
I work for marketing company as assistant to manger from long time.  I am 30, white, introvert. So i was always away from any. There are only few females in office. As Pervert mens are filled in office Females don't work at our place as so many lust full mens are in the office. No female till date continued her job more then 2-3 years as office is full of lust full peoples. Strict rules of HR didn't survived over lusty peoples. So many females left the job frustration so many males were removed due to their lustinsss. 

Our manager is 50 years old and had relationships with many from office. He married one of them 20 years ago. His wife was loyal so as shital. She was loyal too. But instead marring her he married to sneha. But loyal shital was still loyal to him. She kept herself single as she was heart broken but she decided to love manger still last breath. She was 20 when manager was married. Sneha left job after 2 years of marriage. So all green fields were opened to manger. But his bad luck he got paralyzed and got almost recovered. His sexual abilities were lost. 

Shital is petite. She is just 5 feet. But she have attractive face and with full of makeup always. Her boobs my god os main attraction. She is having 34 D boobs. That petite body and boobs like this make every mans dick hard enough to fuck her from eyes. She always wears saree with deep neck and back cut in her blouse. When she bends for tying her cleavage is clearly visible to others. Her low waist saare is always inviting pinch her neval. Her always red lipstick is sunshine on her white body anyone would imagine lips on her lips sucking each other after seeing that. She has shiny black short hairs above her shoulder. 

So in office desert she was mirage in office. Everyone kept trying her but she always complained to HR manger and got them removed as she got support from manager was always with her. 

Her cabin is next to mine. Whenever i walk out of my cabin she automatically comes under my eyes. She is always showing her deep cleavage when typing. Its hard to resist my eyes from her boobs. But i am needy to this job i was staying away from her. And as reward for that i got appraisal from manager time to time. But i always wondered how anyone can live without sex from so many years as boss was paralyzed and she didn't had affair outside also. 

One day i was walking outside ladies washroom i heard some noise. I immediately stopped tried to hear them but noises were stopped. So i got curious so started more and more towards ladies washroom. After months u got success. I heard them again. So carefully i without making any noises i stood their and looked from keyhole. I could see one moving ass with leggings. I tried to watch it bit longer but heard some outside noises coming towards me. So i left. But noises made my mind unstable. I wanted to know what is happening inside. Almost 3 weeks passed i was lurking outside washroom hearing those noises. Keyhole view was not that good. I just made my mind courageously and came way early before shift starts and placed hidden camera inside washroom. After everyone left grabbed camera from washroom. I played recorded footage. I was stunned every female from office i can clearly see them half naked. I got material for whole year to shag on. But as i got end of footage one women aged 30, dark color with ugly looks came i couldn't recognize her as she was not from office. She washed her face and did makeup and called someone from her mobile. After few minutes Shital came and locked the door. In few moments shital pushed her on wall started kissing her vigorously. My eyes were stunned. I couldn't believe my eyes. What i was watching was unbelievable. I was totally awestruck. She groped her lifted and placed on basin. She lifted her saree and started to rub her pussy on her with panties on. After min shital pushed her away. She told her there is a lot pending work at desk i have to go back to desk. She smiled and kissed her bit her lips and said ok, darling anything for you. They got their clothes ok and left. 

I was thinking who was that women for whole night also surprised to see lesbian or bisexual relationships in such a small town. I was now attracted towards Shital. I was giving her looks straight into her eyes and smiling. She always has puzzled face whenever i looked that way towards her. After few days i came to know that thw women came that day was from next to our telecom office and told security that she is reletive of manager. 

My thoughts were getting nuts day by day. I was totally mad for Shital. I wanted to fuck her by any cost. Whenever i had some official work with her i tried to touch her ass and boobs. She always gave me furious look. Ones i decided to ask her out openly no matter my job stays or not. I caught her in office Cafeteria and asked her for coffee she agreed. We met at ccd after office. She was wearing white tight saare with pink blouse. Her one boob was outside one coverd. We chatted different topics here and there. When ever i started romantic conversation she smartly changed the topic. I got flustered i stood up and sat next to her. We were sitting most private area in cafe. Grabbed her hand in my hand squeezed and told her I love you. She was looking puzzled. She told me you are young for me and i am not that person that you are thinking of. Please leave me. I pulled her hand and kept on my erected dick. Started to rub. She stood up and slapped me tightly and left. I got embarrassed in public. 

I was afraid going to office. I was sure she would tell the manager. After 2 days somehow i manged to get into office thinking i had to give resignation on that day. But surprisingly everything in office was normal. I looked at Shital she wasn't looking at me. I sat in cabin quietly. That slap has been registered on my ego. I have decided i will fuck her at any cost. 

To be continued.... ( Only if i get enough responses )
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Waiting for more
Like Reply
Bump for thread!
Like Reply