Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am Pinuram
Hi Friends, I am pinuram. May be due to shortage of time, I will not be able to write stories, but my presence will be there.
বন্ধু গন, আমি পিনুরাম, হয়ত কাজের চাপে এবং সময়ের অভাবে গল্প লিখতে হয়ত পারবো না, তবে থাকব আমি।
[Image: 20210115-150253.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like pinuram's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro If you have the PDF of forbidden plz send me 
It was an excellent story
Old if you have post it
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith's post
Like Reply
From one writer of erotic stories to another -- welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply
Sir, please come back.
If you don't have time to write, at least share your comments in the ongoing threads.

Will you not complete CHORABALI in the FB group.

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
ভালোবাসার রাজকুমার চলে এসেছে। আর কি লাগে। এবার জমবে খেলা।
Astroner
Like Reply
Welcome back legend..... lots of love pinu da
Like Reply
অপেক্ষায় থাকলাম আপনার কালজয়ী উপন্যাসের দাদা..........
Like Reply
ধন্যবাদ আপনাকে আমি আপনার বড়ো ফ্যান
Like Reply
Thanks to all of you, your presence in my thread is requested.
[Image: 20210115-150253.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pinuram's post
Like Reply
পাপ কাম ভালোবাসা শেষ করলাম এইমাত্র.
সত্যিই পিনুরামদা আপনার লেখার কথা কি আর বলবো, আমি আগেও যা বলেছি এখনো তাই বলবো যে আপনি কোনো ছদ্মবেশী সাহিত্যিক নাহলে এমন লেখা যেকারো পক্ষে সম্ভব নয় কখনোই.
এমন গল্পই আপনার নিকট হতে আশা করি পিনুরামদা যে এক অল্পবয়সী ছেলের অনেক ম্যাচিউর মহিলাদের সাথে সম্পর্ক যা কিনা শুনতেও অনেক হট এট্রাক্টিভ.
লিখতে থাকুন এমন আরো যৌনসাহিত্য পিনুরামদা.
[+] 1 user Likes a-man's post
Like Reply
Hi sir , I am a big fan for your writing

I have read Forbidden love and dawn at midnight

Your narration is like  watching a movie , I have travelled with the paree and abhi in their happiness, sadness, loneliness ,
Laughed with them cried with them
For example
When paree was roaming in the books market I felt the pain in her heart for abhi and her loneliness
And ur grip on location and it's geography I felt like I have visited these places or I feel like by keeping this story with me and I can start from kalka station to visit  chitkul

I have been to shimla.and delhi airport previously but after reading the story when ever i am travelling through that airport I think of this as  the place where abhi have seen paree after 10 years and I haven't been there kolkata till now but now I feel like I have been there too

Such kind of attachment with the story ...all credits to your writing skills and way of narration

And by the way, it's not an easy job to read the story I have kept a dictionary along with me while reading the story and  vocabulary used was next level and soo much informative

I wish you all the best for what ever career you choosen but writing is your strongest weapon

Sad that rest of your stories are in ur mother tongue... please your are a universal writer
Hope to see you back in action soon
Stay safe, stay happy

Best wishes
Always your admirer and your fan
Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes only4naughty2's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 06:22 PM)a-man Wrote: পাপ কাম ভালোবাসা শেষ করলাম এইমাত্র.
সত্যিই পিনুরামদা আপনার লেখার কথা কি আর বলবো, আমি আগেও যা বলেছি এখনো তাই বলবো যে আপনি কোনো ছদ্মবেশী সাহিত্যিক নাহলে এমন লেখা যেকারো পক্ষে সম্ভব নয় কখনোই.
এমন গল্পই আপনার নিকট হতে আশা করি পিনুরামদা যে এক অল্পবয়সী ছেলের অনেক ম্যাচিউর মহিলাদের সাথে সম্পর্ক যা কিনা শুনতেও অনেক হট এট্রাক্টিভ.
লিখতে থাকুন এমন আরো যৌনসাহিত্য পিনুরামদা.

Heart Heart
gossip google photo adda ( Bengali boudi didi by sbsb )
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uH4u9D6hARcQFiP79

Like Reply
(05-06-2019, 11:29 AM)pinuram Wrote: Hi Friends, I am pinuram. May be due to shortage of time, I will not be able to write stories, but my presence will be there.
বন্ধু গন, আমি পিনুরাম, হয়ত কাজের চাপে এবং সময়ের অভাবে গল্প লিখতে হয়ত পারবো না, তবে থাকব আমি।

welcome welcome welcome Heart Heart Heart
gossip google photo adda ( Bengali boudi didi by sbsb )
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uH4u9D6hARcQFiP79

Like Reply