Fantasy Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance
This is my bhabhi. 
[Image: fv-J7-Tn-Xl-o.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Josephkerr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I will be writing a dark fantasy about her. If you have issues with such dark roleplay / fantasies / non - consent / reluctance work then don't read further. Will keep updating the thread based on your valuable feedback.
Like Reply
My elder brother got married around 4 years ago. His wife's name was Radhika. She was my bhabhi. Radhika bhabhi was a very attractive woman. She was a housewife. She had milky white skin and a angelic face. She had silky flowing hair. Her face was pear shaped and she had a hourglass figure. Her stats were 36-24-36. She had lovely breasts which accentuated her figure. Bhabhi was a real stunner. She used to turn heads wherever she went. She had that kind of effect on men. We stayed in a conservative city in Maharashtra. In this town the men would openly leech at her. Many of my friends would fantasize about her. She was the talk of the town. I would often see the street hooligans standing outside our house. Whenever she went out they would follow her and hoot and whistle and pass crass remarks. 
 Even I used to be aroused by bhabhi. She was so hot. I used to try and get close to her but to no avail. Fuck... I spent many a sleepless night shagging to her. But bhabhi was not a slut. She was very conservative. She never gave any looks to any men. She was very conservative in nature and shy. She had grown up in a conservative household where ghar ki izzat was paramount. Women had to toe the line of the men in the house. Death was preferable to causing a scandal. Due to this the haraami men in my town took advantage of her.
Like Reply
Bhabhi and the sabjiwala :- 
One day bhabhi went to the vegetable market for shopping. Bhabhi was wearing a pink chiffon saree that day. I went with her to carry the bags and what not. At the market all the men were passing looks at her. But she did not react to it. We went to a vegetable supplier at the end of the market. He was a dark and lean man who was squatting down and his vegetables were laid in front of him. She too squatted in front of him and looked at the vegetables. The man was looking at bhabhi with lecherous eyes. He started showing her the vegetables and told her the rates. He was wearing a lungi and baniyan. He was purposefully showing her vegetables kept near him so that she would have to stretch. In doing so she was exposing her cleavage to him. He was getting excited looking at it. He was selling the vegetables to her at a discount so that she would stay at his stall. Bhabhi was oblivious to all this. I too stood beside her and from my vantage point saw that the pallu of her saree had dangerously lowered and her cleavage was being seen. Suddenly there appeared a man behind the sabjiwala. He sat on the stool behind the sabjiwala. He was chatting on his phone and intently looking at the screen of his phone. I did not pay attention to the man. Meanwhile bhabhi was busy selecting the vegetables. Oblivious to the fact the show she was putting on for the sabjiwala. He was staring hungrily at her boobs . Her white milky boobs were tightly enclosed in her blouse and her mangalsutra dangling between them. The sabjiwala decided to get a little daring. He pulled up his lungi to expose himself to bhabhi. I saw it and holy fuck. He was not wearing any underwear and his erect cock directly poped out. Fucking hell. It was big. At least 8 inches long and fat. It was black in colour and the foreskin was not yet pulled back. The man who was sitting behind the sabjiwala got up and walked towards bhabhi his mobile pointing towards her. That’s when I realized. This bastard was filming the whole scene. He looked at the sabjiwala and gave him a wink. The sabjiwala turned at bhabhi and pointed to the cucumbers kept right in from of him and said, arey bhabhiji ye kakadee dekhiye bohot badi aur mast hai. Agar app ek bar try karoge to yaad rakhoge. She turned her head towards the cucumber and saw the open lungi of the sabjiwala. She saw his erect dick which was jumping out of his lungi. She looked in shock at the sabjiwala who gave her a wink and said, kyu bhabhi sahi bola na bohot badi kakadee hai na. Aap ek baar try karlo apko mazaa aajayega. Bhabhi's face had turned red. She knew I was standing next to her. Being the shy and conservative woman she is she couldn’t create a scene.
Like Reply
She just looked down and said thik hai bhaiya. Adha kilo dijiye. The sabjiwala smiled and said to her, arey bhabhi idhar dekhiye (while pointing at his dick) boliye konsi kakadee du apko. Bataiye. She was red faced and at a loss for words. This low life sabjiwala was out raging her modesty in full public. She seemed to be paralyzed looking at his dick. She started picking up some cucumbers and gave to him and said, ye de dijiye bhaiya. Meanwhile as this scene was unfolding that asshole friend of sabjiwala was a shooting this entire scene on his mobile. The sabjiwala packed the vegetables and handed them to bhabhi. As she got up to leave he said to her, agar kakdee achi lage to firse jaroor ana. My bhabhi turned around and started to walk away from them. I saw the sabjiwala and his friend talking to each other and laughing. His friend then started following us. We made our way to our home and his friend was with us till then. After reaching out house bhabhi directly went into her room. I went into mine and started jacking off thinking about the events that had transpired. I saw from my bedroom window and the man was standing at the nukkad near our house. He looked dangerous. Like the sabjiwala he too looked like a low life. His skin was dark and he was well built. He dressed like a tapori. That day my bhabhi was very quiet. She did not talk much with us.
Like Reply
good start
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
The Sabjiwala and his friend defile bhabhi. 

The next day she woke up and seemed cheerful. It seems she had forgotten the previous day’s experience and written it off as a bad dream. That day bhabhi had to go to her friends house to visit her. After bhaiya left for office she too got ready and left for her friends house. I saw from the window her walking out swaying that ass in a rhythmic way. But lo and behold that guy from yesterday was standing at the nukkad. I rushed outside to follow her. When bhabhi reached the nukkad he called her towards him. She didn’t seem to recognize him. He called her and said, arey bhabhi ye pata hamein bata sakti ho? Hum ghoom gaye hai. I hid behind a tree and watched the scene unfold. He showed her his mobile. She looked at the screen and froze. She looked at the man with fear in her eyes and asked him, ye kya hai bhaiya. He replied, arey bhabhi ye kal apne jo market mein gul khilaye uski video hai. Dekhiye kaise aap ek sabjiwale ke lund ko bhari bazaar mein dekh rahe hai. Bohot sahi video hai. Apke dudu bhi dikh rahe hai. Dekhiye... Kaise app ek sabjiwale ko apne dudu dikha rahe hai. He was smiling while he said this. The colour from my bhabhi's face had drained. She looked around to see if anyone was watching. She turned to him and said, bhaiya please ye kya kar rahe ho. Mein ek shadidhuda aurat hoon. Please main barbad ho jaungi. He replied, are tension mat lo bhabhi. Ek kaam karte hai aap mere sath thoda agey chaliye waha baat karte hai. Chaliye mere sath varna shaam tak ye video is shehar mein sabhi ke mobile par hogi. Saying this he started walking. My bhabhi too started walking behind him. I stared following them both. The man placed a call to someone on his mobile. After walking for 10 minutes he led her to an abandoned under construction building. The building looked decrepit and there was no one insight. As they walked towards the building the sabjiwala appeared at its entrance from inside the building. My bhabhi got scared seeing him. Namaste bhabhi, he said. Chaliye undar. Saying this he looked at his friend who was standing behind her. His friend held bhabhi and led her inside.
Like Reply
Seeing this made my heart race. I rushed towards the building. The assholes had taken her inside. I went to the side of the building and started looking for her. They had taken her to the back of the building. They had taken her to a room where there was no light. There was a brick sized hole on the far walk of this room from which I peeped inside. The room was dark and my bhabhi was standing between the two men and crying. I could only hear her sobs. Arey Salman apne phone ki light chalu kar. Bohot andhera hai, the sabjiwala said to his friend. He started his flash of his mobile and started making a video. I saw my bhabhi’s face. She was frightened. Arey bhabhiji aap dariye mat. Ham to bas aap se friendship karna chahte hai. Kal apne jo hamari kakadee dekhi to apko mazaa aya hoga na... Saying this he began rubbing his cock through his lungi which had gone erect. My bhabhi started sobbing. Please bhaiya mujhe jaane do. Main shadi shuda hoon. CHUP RANDI, he thundered. His tone had suddenly changed. Agar jyada natak kiya na to dekh le. Saying this he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her towards the wall. 

My bhabhi was now sobbing. But he gave her a tight slap. He opened his lungi and his cock sprang out. Dekh mera lund, he said to her proudly. He took his cock and pulled back the foreskin to reveal a thick pink head. He spat on his hand and began rubbing it. He was masturbating in front of her. Ahhh. Ahhh.. Ahhh... Kya garam maal hai tu. Tuze mai aise chodunga ki tu yaad rakhegi.
Like Reply
Hearing this bhabhi was shocked. Please bhaiya muzhe jane dijiye. Mera pati hai. Arey bhabhiji aisa maal hame roj roj nahi milta hai. Thik hai chalo mai apko choice deta hoon. Agar aap mera lund choosoge aur muzhe apke dudu ke saath khelne donge to mai apko chodunga nahi. Agar apne mana kiya to apki video shaam tak sabke mobile pe hogi. Saying this he grinned. Chalo bhabhi jaldi batao mere paas time nahi hai. She was still pleading with folded hands. He turned to his friend and said, Salman bhabhi ka video tere friends main bhej de... She looked at him and said, please bhaiya aisa mat karo. Meri izzat loot jayegi. The sabjiwala looked at her and said, to fir legi mera lund. She looked down and nodded. I was stunned. This asshole was going to ravish my bhabhi. The sabjiwala smiled and moved towards her. He pulled down her pallu and let it fall to the ground. She was standing there in front of him in a blouse. Her mangalsutra was dangling between her boobs and shining in the light. He moved towards her and took her hand and placed it on his cock. Ahhh. Bhenchod. Tera haath kitna mulayam hai. He closed his hand over her and started jerking it up and down. Aise lund hila samjhi, he said to her. He then turned his attention to her blouse. He moved aside her mangalsutra and started to unhook her blouse. Bhabhi turned her head away. He grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him. Mujhe dekhte reh randi... It was a scene to behold. My bhabhi in a dark room her blouse being unhooked by a low class sabjiwala while she was masturbating him. And all this being recorded by his friend. My dick was erect and bursting out of my pants. The sabjiwala undid the last hook. Her tight boobs were enclosed in her bra. He unhooked the bra and her boobs sprang out. Oh my God... What a sight. My bhabhi had the perfect boobs. Round and soft. They were atleast 36D. And firm. They defied gravity. He too was dumbstruck by them. He moved forward and started pressing them with both his hands. He was very rough and squeezing tightly. Bhabhi left his cock and put her hands on his to stop. He got angry at this. He turned her around and tied her hands behind her back with a rope. He then turned her around. With her hands tied behind he was now free to begin his assault on her boobs. He started squeezing them like a madman. Bhai thoda idhar karo, Salman said to him. Idhar muzhe kuch dikh nahi raha. Ek kaam karo aap piche se khade ho jao aur dabao. The sabjiwala got behind bhabhi and faced her towards Salman's mobile. From behind he started groping her boobs. Bhai kya mast hai iske dudu, Salman said while filming them. My bhabhi was oblivious to his recording. The sabjiwala took full enjoyment. He was squeezing them like you would squeeze a stress ball. He pinched her pink nipples and made them erect. After having his fun he stood in from of her. He lowered his head on her boobs and started sucking them. He took one boob in both his hand and squeezed them tightly. He then bit on the erect nipple. Bhabhi screamed and moaned. Oyi maa... Plz... Thoda dhere karo.. Dard ho raha hai. The sabjiwala listened to her. He let go of her boob. And took a step back. He then tightly slapped her left boob. Then her right one. He slapped them again couple of times and made them red.
Like Reply
The sabjiwala then took a short stool that was lying around and placed it behind bhabhi. He put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her down. Bhabhi was now sitting front of him. She was directly staring at his dick. The sabjiwala moved behind her and untied her hands. He took her hand and placed it on his dick. Chal hila kutiya. Bhabhi started to jerk him with her hands. Ahhh.... Ahh.... Ahh... He started to moan in pleasure. As her hand went up and down his cock her bangles jingled. The room was filled with the noise of the sabjiwala's moans and the jingling of bhabhi’s bangles. The sabjiwala's dick was huge. It was a monster. He stopped bhabhi’s hand and looked at her and said, bata tere pati ka lund kitna bada hai? Mere lund itna hai kya? She looked down in shame. Idhar dekh, he said. Bata kitna bada hai, he said pointing at his dick. Bhabhi pointed at his dick which was below the halfway mark. He howled with laughter. Chal hila ruk mat he said. He then took his left hand and moved his index finger towards her lips. He parted her lips with his finger. Choos randi. She began sucking on his finger while jerking him off. This was too much for him. The sabjiwala was about to cum. He took his right hand and placed it over bhabhi’s hand which was jerking him. He increased her speed at the same time pointed it towards her. He was moaning in earnest now. He removed her hands and began stroking himself furiously. The first jet of cum came as a shock to bhabhi. It directly hit her forehead. The sabjiwala kept jerking and shooting cum on her face. His second jet hit her in the eye. The third on the lips. He came more on her face. Fuck I had never seen so much cum in my life. He had drenched her face completely with his white goo. He stopped there was a huge smile on his face. As if he had conquered Everest. Drenching another man’s wife with his cum made him happy. And during all this time Salman was there recording this glorious moment.
Like Reply
The sabjiwala gave bhabhi his lungi to clean up. She used it and cleaned her face. She started to get up but Salman stopped her. Arey kidhar ja rahi ho. Mai baki hoon. He gave his phone to the sabjiwala who now took over the recording duty. Bhaiya muzhe der ho rahi hai. Ghar jana hai jaldi. Please jaane do. She pleaded. Arey bhabhi hum bhi jaldi gal jaayenge aap tension mat lo. He stood in front of her and unzipped his pant. His dick sprang out. His dick was circumcised but still big, about 7 inches. He had become hard. Bhabhi took her hand towards his dick but he slapped it away. Mere lund ko haath mat laga, he shouted at her. Haath side ko rakh. She complied. He put his hand on her chin and raised her face towards him. Idhar dekh kutiya. He took his dick in front of her face and started jerking it slowly and deliberately. He stared to rub his dick on her cheeks and then her forehead. He took it to her lips. Chal mooh main le jaldi. She parted her lips slightly and he started inserting his cock into her mouth. Poora khol behenchod. Chal jaldi, he thundered. Bhabhi parted her lips and he pushed deeper. His penis head was now in her mouth. Ohhh he moaned. Chal aur andar le chinal, saying this he pushed further. He held her hair with his hand and pushed her head slowly forward and at the same time he thrust his dick forward. His dick was almost halfway in her mouth and bhabhi began to choke. Her saliva started to drip from the corner of her mouth. Salman kept his dick steady in her mouth. He then let go of the grip on her hair and bhabhi pulled her head back. His dick pooped out of her mouth. She coughed and spit on the ground while Salman laughed. He took his dick and again slapped it on her face. Chal randi phirse choos. Saying this he again entered her mouth. This time bhabhi took it and he was slowly humping her. He pushed his hips forward and backword in a rhythmic fashion. His dick was entering and exiting her mouth. He had held her head in place with his hand. Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Behenchod... Kya randi hai yeh bhai.... Mast hai... Ahhh... He moaned. He then stopped and looked at her. He bent down and took her mangalsutra in his hand. He kissed it. Ye tere shadi ki nishani hai na. He took the chain and put it between her tits. He then held her tits in place with both his hands and moved forward and inserted his dick in her cleavage. Holy fuck.... Here was a low class man degrading my bhabhi. His dick was running against her mangalsutra. He was titty fucking her. Bhai iske mame bohot bhari hai. Ohhh.... Itne soft.... Behenchod.... He was nearing his climax. He started to increase his speed. He was fit fucking her like a demon possessed. My bhabhi grabbed his thighs for support. Ahhh... Ahhh. Le mera lund poora bhenchod.... Ahhh ahh... He was moaning. Sala tera chutiya pati... Ahhh ahhh... His speed had now increased further. I knew he was gonna cum. He held her tight in her place. He tensed up and groaned in orgasm. He was cumming directly in between her tits . Ahhh... Ahhh... Le randi.... Poora le.... Ahhh.... He kept his dick in place for a minute while discharging his entire load . He then let go of her tits . They were covered with cum. Her mangalsutra rolled down and it was drenched in his white goo . It was done. These two lowlifes had completely defiled my bhabhi. Bhabhi again took the sabjiwala's lungi and cleaned herself up. She got up and put on her blouse and bra. She dressed herself. Both looked at her with satisfaction. Chal ab ghar ja, the sabjiwala said to her. Bhabhi turned back and left the building. The sabjiwala and Salman turned to their mobile. They started replaying the video. I saw that their dicks were again becoming hard and both of them started masturbating looking at the video. In a few minutes they came again looking at the video. Looking at their limp dicks and evil faces I knew that this was not the end.
[+] 2 users Like Josephkerr's post
Like Reply
Interesting bro
Like Reply
WOW BUT NOW YOU SHOULD DO ACTION N TAKE THE CLIPPS N USE THEM
[+] 1 user Likes hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply
Very interesting. Keep it going.
Like Reply
My bhabhi at home. 
[Image: 109877738_smartselect_20190603-193232_instagram.jpg]
Like Reply
Update.....
Like Reply
Bhabhi was fucked by school bully. 

Many of my friends lusted after my bhabhi. They often came to my home to steal glances at her. Bhabhi never interacted with any of them but they still found excuses to check her out. There was a boy named Vinay at school. He was the eldest in school as he had failed twice. He never bothered about studies. He was the school bully. He was 6 feet tall and well built as he used to hit the gym regularly. He used to pick on me many times. He used to often beat me up. Once I had my birthday party at home. As he was not invited he beat me up in school on my birthday. To escape from his beating I invited him over to my house. On that day Vinay saw bhabhi and like everyone else in town he was blown over. He was constantly staring at her. The next day at school Vinay called me over. He wanted to know more about my bhabhi. I told him what I could. He still beat me up. But from that day he used to often come to my house. My family thought that he was my friend. But in real he used to torment me. 

One day Vinay came to my home when only I was there. When he thought that I wasn’t looking he headed to my bhabhi’s room and pocketed her bra. He then came to my room and was very excited. He went to the bathroom. I knew what this asshole was going to do. I jumped and went outside. I peeped in the bathroom through the window and my bully was masturbating using bhabhi’s bra. He had his cock out and he was wanking in it. What surprised me most was his dick. It was huge. He was well equipped like a pornstar. It was atleast 7 inches. He was jacking furiously and he soon came in the bra cup. He pocketed the bra and went out of the bathroom. Boy he was a dog.
Like Reply
Another day as usual Vinay came home . We were sitting in our room and watching some movies. After sometime Vinay excused himself and went to the bathroom. I knew that asshole was gonna shag so I went out of my house and looked through the peephole. And sure enough Vinay was there with his cock out and shagging. It was afternoon and bhabhi was in the house. She wanted to have a bath but her bathroom was being repaired so she went to my bathroom. At that time Bhabhi went to my room and saw that no one was there. She went to the bathroom and opened the door. Vinay had forgotten to lock the door. What she saw shocked her. My friend Vinay standing in the bathroom with his cock out. At the same time my mother entered the room. Arey Radhika tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? My bhabhi was dumbfounded, she did not know how to react. Sasu maa mein shower lene jaa rahi thi. Hamara bathroom kharab hai. Accha ok to jaldi karo, my mom replied. Shashi bahar gaya hai lauta hi hoga. Aur tumne uske dost ko dekha kya? Mom asked her. Bhabhi was dumbfounded. Here he was standing half naked in front of her with his dick out. Nahin maa ji, she replied. Accha thik hai tum andar jao mai iske room ki safai karti hoon, saying this my mom entered the room. Bhabhi had no option but to enter the toilet and lock it. 

Holy shit. My friend who had been fantasizing about my bhabhi now stood with her half naked in a bathroom. This was a lucky day for him. He moved towards bhabhi with a smile on his face. He stood in front of her and motioned her to be quiet. He put his hand on his dick and started shagging looking at her. Ahhh... Bhabhiji.... Ahhh... Bhabhi was scared. Vinay please jyada avaj mat karo. Maa ji room mein hai, bhabhi pleaded with him. Thik hai bhabhi, he said. He took her hand and placed it on his dick. Chalo bhabhi jaldi hilao. Bhabhi started stroking his dick. My mother called out, arey beta soono thumahre kapde nikal ke de do. Mai washing machine chalu karne wali hoon. Tumhare kapde bhi dho leti hoon. Bhabhi was shocked to hear this. Vinay moved towards her and whispered, bhabhi kapde nikal ke do maa ji ko. Bhabhi couldn’t do anything as mom was standing outside the door and knocking on it. She removed her gown. Ahhh.... Vinay groaned softly. Bhabhi then removed her bra and panty. She folded the clothes together, slightly opened the door and handed them to my mother. Accha beta tum thik se naha lo, my mother said. Vinay moved towards bhabhi and grabbed her boobs... Ohhh bhabhiji.... Mujhe pata tha ye bade hai.... Par itne bade aur kadak... main soch bhi nahi sakta..... Please Vinay, bhabhi pleaded while trying to cover her boobs with her hand. Ye mat karo. Chup raho Vinay said to her. Agar main is bathroom se nikala to tumhari sasu maa ko kya lagega. Wo sochegi ki unki bahu ek randi hai. Aur mai unhe bataunga ki hamara affair hai.... Hearing this bhabhi was shocked. Please Vinay. Tumhe kya chahiye??? Bhabhi asked. Jo is shahar ke har ek mard ko chahiye. Tum... Saying this he again started groping her. Mera lund hilao bhabhi. Bhabhi was under his control. She took his dick in her hand and started wanking it. While Vinay played with her boobs pressing them fully. He had moved close to bhabhi. Chalo ab jaldi yaha aao he took her near the commode of the bathroom he faced her towards it and stood behind her. He started groping her boobs from behind. His dick was now nestled in bhabhi’s ass and he was dry humping her. Nahi Vinay. Mai aisa nahi kar sakti. Chahiye to mai tumhara mooh me leti hoon but please sex nahi. Bhabhi pleaded with him. Hearing these words left me dumbfounded. Bhabhi was willing to blow this guy. Arey bhabhi aap daro mat kuch nahi hoga, Vinay said. Chalo mujhe apki gaand dekhne do, and saying this he pushed her down on the commode. Bhabhi bent down and held the commode with both their hands. Her naked ass was stretched out and in front of Vinay. Ignoring her pleas he took his erect dick and stuck it in her in one swift motion.
Like Reply
Fuck... Bhabhi shouted ahhhhh..... There was a knock on the door. Beta sab thik to hai na, my mom asked her. Bhabhi replied, haa maaji. Galti se hath deewar ko laga isliye chillayi. Accha thik hai beta. Jaldi karo. My mom said to her. In the meantime Vinay's dick was till inside bhabhi. Vinay bahar nikalo jaldi. But Vinay on the contrary bunched up her hair and held her tightly. Chup randi. Ab ghus gaya hai to chodne de. Jyada avaj mat kar. He said to her. He had held her hair tightly and started fucking her slowly. He was thrusting his hips slowly into her. He had held her hair in a tight bunch in his left hand and he bent forward slightly and held her right boob with his right hand. Now in position he increased his thrusts. Ahh. Ahh ahhh... Bhabhi was moaning softly. What a scene it was. My bhabhi in my bathroom bent over my commode was being fucked by my bully raw like a bitch. She whispered to him, mere andar mat galna please. Hmmm.... Vinay replied to her while continuing with his fucking. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Radhika tum andar ho kya? It was my bhaiya's voice. She was shocked. He again knocked. Vinay had stopped fucking her but his dick was still inserted deep in her pussy. Haan ji idhar hu. Thoda time lagega. Accha ok, Bhaiya replied. Suno maa ne tumhare kapde diye hai yaha bed pe rakhta hoon, bhaiya said. Bhabhi was terrified. But Vinay had again started. He was again slowly fucking her. Bhabhi whispered please ruk jao. Mera pati bahar hai. But Vinay did not listen. Bhaiya again came near the door and said aur suno aaj shaam hame party mein jana hai. To tum 6 baje ready rehna. Meanwhile Vinay had increased his pace of fucking. Seeing my bhaiya talk to bhabhi had aroused him deeply. He was fucking her fast with deep strokes. Bhabhi’s faint moaning could be heard as Vinay fucked her. Bhabhi was getting fucked like a bitch while bhaiya was standing outside talking to her. Bhaiya spoke something else to bhabhi which I couldn’t hear. Meanwhile Vinay increased his speed. He was about to climax. Please Vinay andar mat karo. Bhabhi pleaded with him but in response to this Vinay tightened his grip on her and held her in her place and said. Chup sali randi. Tu mera poora legi. And saying this he gave one big thrust and his whole body became stiff. He was cumming deep inside bhabhi while he held her down. It must have been a miracle that he did not scream while orgasming. At the same time bhaiya also left asking bhabhi to finish quickly. Vinay took his cock out of her. As his cock popped out a stream of his cum rolled down from bhabhi’s pussy onto her thigh. My bully had creampied my bhabhi’s pussy in my own bathroom. After this my bhabhi was shaking. She started the shower and washed of his cum from her pussy first. She then quickly scrubbed her body and showered herself. She took a towel and dried herself. All the while Vinay was looking at her. When she finished she moved towards the door but Vinay was blocking her entrance. Arey kidhar jaa rahe ho bhabhi. Abhi to half time hua hai.
Like Reply