Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Detailed roleplay (Telugu,hindi,English)
Hello. I am a detailed para roleolayer who can write more than 15+ lines depending on my partner. I am looking for detailed PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY FEMALE role. I don't mind your actual gender
I mostly like incest roles and married lady roles but can try other roles too. I can do both romance or forced. 
I don't like direct sex in roleplay. I like to discuss with my partner, make a hot plot and then roleplay. I like to send hot actress pics along with each reply if my partner can do the same in roleplay. 

So people who can play female roles can message me on hangouts at vineeth.hamsa;.
[+] 1 user Likes Vineeth412's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
post an example
Like Reply
(04-06-2019, 02:30 AM)SriDevi Wrote: post an example

I stay like a statue and watch in shock as you remove the saree, in pettycoat. Then you wrapped new saree. But then u also removed your old bra, putting it on stool beside and wrapping your hand around your boobs. 
I can't see your nipples but your upper breasts are seen in the mirror, they are very soft looking and big. I just wanted to squeeze them in my hands. 
Just as I'm looking you called me and I said.
"Haa maa...kuch nahi..help ..karunga"
I moved to you from behind to put your new bra hooks. Your bare back is very seductive and I pulled the bra hooks tight and your boobs are squeezed inside the bra.
As I am trying to put the bra hooks, you can feel my fingers rubbing against your bare smooth back and I feel so good... feeling my mom's back
Like Reply
(04-06-2019, 02:30 AM)SriDevi Wrote: post an example

As you pulled your hand away, I thought you realised something and got nervous. Then...My happiness knew no bounds now as you agree to me like that. I am already so hot now and as u say like that in slow Seductive tone, I moved closer and moved my one hand under your bra and grabbed your left boob directly.
It's so soft and big...feeling so hot in my hand. I am rubbing my nose slowly on your neck while squeezing very gently and acting as if I am adjusting your boob inside the bra.
"Mm...koi problem nahi Hein na maa...um..." I said as I kissed your neck once in mood.
Like Reply
I would have been interested in hangout chat with you but for your use of Hindi.

Is there anyone who can do detailed role play like the above without Hindi. I do not know it.
Like Reply
(04-06-2019, 03:14 AM)SriDevi Wrote: I would have been interested in hangout chat with you but for your use of Hindi.

Is there anyone who can do detailed role play like the above without Hindi. I do not know it.

Did you not notice that I also know English. That can also mean that I can write completely in English without using hindi
Like Reply
But your tendency is to use Hindi inside English. You assumed I know Hindi. I do not.

I would rather talk to people who are comfortable chatting in English without switching to their mother tongue.

You may have the imagination I like but I do not feel interested in chatting with you. Good luck.
Like Reply
(04-06-2019, 03:30 AM)SriDevi Wrote: But your tendency is to use Hindi inside English. You assumed I know Hindi. I do not.

I would rather talk to people who are comfortable chatting in English without switching to their mother tongue.

You may have the imagination I like but I do not feel interested in chatting with you. Good luck.

Good luck to you too and my mother tongue is not hindi.
Like Reply
hai sridevi dear.ping me hakiniadu2002;. telugu tamil eng hindhi chat. i think u r very matured minded lady dear...u have guts than any other lady in xossipy..

I LOVE MATURED MINDS, SHARING OUR FEELINGS & THOUGHTS IS NOT A CRIME Heart  :Heart 

Mee personal vishayaalu adaganu. meeru free ga chat cheyochu naatho. i CAN UNDERSTAND UR FEARS BUT I WONT TROUBLE YOU IN CHAT.GIVE ME UR ID. hakiniadu2002;

Like Reply
(03-06-2019, 10:29 PM)Vineeth412 Wrote: Hello. I am a detailed para roleolayer who can write more than 15+ lines depending on my partner. I am looking for detailed PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY FEMALE role. I don't mind your actual gender
I mostly like incest roles and married lady roles but can try other roles too. I can do both romance or forced. 
I don't like direct sex in roleplay. I like to discuss with my partner, make a hot plot and then roleplay. I like to send hot actress pics along with each reply if my partner can do the same in roleplay. 

So people who can play female roles can message me on hangouts at vineeth.hamsa;.

aruvielite;
Like Reply
https://join.skype.com/invite/sFqrGqheDSVY
Like Reply