Misc. Erotica Reema's Wedding, Reception & Honeymoon
                     Reema's Wedding Night

[Image: 27332299-10210854016490387-6909993780645909027-n.jpg]

This is Reema from Hyderabad. I am 27 years old young lady with good looks and hot assets, 36-28-36. I am fair in color and have silky black shoulder length hairs. My father works for a cell-phone company and lives with second lady, now my step-mom. It was 4 years ago. I just finished my college and started working in a boutique. I plan to open my own one-day pretty soon. In my college I had a boyfriend named Sriniwas. I used to call him Srinu. He is a nice boy, sweetie, simple and very caring person. We used to like each other's company.Srinu and I had gone out couple of times on date for movies, dinner and dance sometimes. I love to dance a lot. Though he was not a very outgoing person but I used to drag him to dance floor sometimes and he would shake his legs with the music. He wouldn't mind it because he loved my company all the time and while dancing he would get a chance to come even closer to me and touch me at my back and my butts. I also loved his hands over me, so never complained. I loved slow numbers, because it gave us opportunity to come closer, hold us close. I would wrap my hands around his neck and he would put them on my waist. But he would keep on moving them over my back and would rest them over my ass. I could feel heat of his palms over my pants and it would arouse me. I could also feel hardness against my groin and I would push myself more towards him. He was a shy person and would never take more advantage than this.
One day I had gone out for shopping. My step-mom had to buy a sari for her own. I was wearing a baby blue color, sleeveless punjabi salwar kurta. This kurta has a low cut neck and was hugging my body and I kind of was feeling sexy from inside. Whenever I dress a little provocatively, I feel sexy and flaunt myself a little bit. While we were busy looking sarees, I noticed stared on me. Girls generally have this instinct; they can make out when someone stares at them with lust, even though they might not even look at the person. So I looked on my right and found a tall young man who had also come to buy saree, but instead of looking at saree, he was looking at me with lust and appreciation. It gave me a tingling feeling, but I ignored it and got myself busy with saree. Finally we got one and when we got up, I just looked over my shoulder and he was gone.

The coming weekend, it was my friend Tara's birthday. She had organized a small party at his house and invited me as well. I was wondering what to wear for the occasion and then my step-mom suggested wearing that black chiffon sari that she bought other day. I was delighted to hear her suggestion, because I never expected that she would lend her brand new sari to me. My mom and I are almost similar in size, so it will be easier for me to wear her blouse as well. I quickly take a shower and came out to my room, wrapped in my towel. I wanted to feel myself special so picked up my black color matching bra and panty. I sprayed some body perfume on me and then wore my bra and panty. Then wrapped my bathrobe and went to my mom's room.
My mom had already taken out sari, matching blouse and petticoat. I opened my robe and pulled up the petticoat over my legs and tied the string around my navel. Then I removed the robe completely and wore the blouse. While I was doing it, my mother complemented me on my beautiful and shapely body. I blushed a little, thanked her and quickly wore her blouse to get rid of more blushing. It fitted me pretty well, a little tight though; I liked the tight feel of it around my boobs. I also noticed that blouse had real deep neck and since it was tight around my boobs, it was making a deep cleavage. Looking myself in the mirror gave me tingly feeling between my legs. My mom came near me and without even asking me, loosened my petticoat and tied it again, but this time around 2 inches below my navel. She said young and beautiful girl like me should wear her sari little below her navel. Now looking myself in the mirror with my tight boobs and low tied petticoat and navel showing up, I felt proud of my body. Though I know how to tie a sari, but not that expert like my mom. She helped me in wearing the sari and I applied dark color cola lipstick. I knew that since it was chiffon, my cleavage was showing up below my sari pallu, but I liked it giving hot looks to rest of the world.

At around 08:00 one of my other friends Rajni, picked my up for the party. She was driving, so offered me ride to Tara's place. After looking at me, she said I was looking hot and it made me even more proud of me. She kissed me on my cheek as appreciation. We reached Tara's place and there were some guests already there for the celebrations. In few more minutes she cut the cake and party began. I met couple of my friends there as well. And then Tara came over to Rajni and me. She wanted to introduce us to his brother. And you know what I was a bit surprised, because when I saw his brother, Sanjay, it was the same guy that I saw other day at sari shop. He was looking handsome. We shook our hands and he sort of squeezed my hand more than it was intended. It looked like he didn't want to leave my hand. I looked at him and caught him staring at my cleavage. I blushed a little bit and then excused myself to get me some drink. Within no time, Rajni also followed me and there came Sanjay right behind Rajni. He complimented me and said that I was looking stunningly beautiful. I thanked his compliment and started some small talk.
Srinu was not there in this party, so Rajni and me hooked with him in the party. Lots of food and drinks were flowing in. then around 10:00 after food, Tara switched to slow numbers and some of couples started dancing slowly in the middle of the room. Sanjay took the opportunity and asked me to dance. Before I could reply to him, he holds my hand and sort of pulled me to my feet. I just followed him to one corner of the room and started dancing with him. He put her hands on my waist and I put mine at her shoulders. We were dancing slowly to the music. After some time, I felt that his hands started moving towards my back. I could feel his warm fingers around my waist and I kind of liked it. Frankly speaking this time I was thinking of Srinu and dance with him in the past. I realized that his hands were advancing further to my back. I didn't object too much to it. And then he started taking too much of liberty and he moved his hands further down to my ass cheeks and rested them there. And to my surprise he started feeling my ass cheeks over my sari and I wasn't prepared for this and started feeling a bit uncomfortable, because I didn't expect this and moreover it was a room full of people. I guess my friend Rajni noticed this and she came to my rescue. She came over to me and reminded me to come with her as I am supposed to reach home by 11:00 PM. I was delighted to hear this form Rajni and excused myself from Sanjay. I could see reluctance on his face and eyes, but I quickly bid good bye to him and then to Tara and hurried to Rajni's car. Then I also thanked her for coming and interrupting just on time. As usual she was glad to help me out.

Sanjay and their family are rich and affluent. They had a huge house. It was more of a castle rather than a house. His family had 4 cars in their house. My family had just an old second hand scooter. There was no comparison between out families. Ours is a middles class family and Sanjay's is rich higher-class family. They had couple of industries in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Sanjay started eyeing me on every occasion. And one fine day they sent proposal to my family that they wanted me to be their daughter-in-law. My parents were so delighted to get this proposal; they got influenced by their money. They didn't bother to ask me and agreed to my marriage with this rich hunk Sanjay. I have to admit he is a hunk. When my mom told me about my marriage, I opposed and told them about Srinu, but they didn't want to miss this golden opportunity. They didn't listen to me. She was my step-mom, so she wanted to get rid of the big responsibility of getting me married early and then enjoy her life later on. And in this marriage, proposal had come from Sanjay's family so they don't need to spend too much money also in the family. Sanjay's family also agreed to bear most of the expenses of marriage. What else will my step-mom would ask for. Whenever there is a chance to save some money, she would be the first person. She didn't care, whether I like this marriage or not. She didn't care about my opinion. She didn't care that I like Srinu and would like to be married to Srinu. In turn she told me that Srinu is a useless guy good for nothing. She never liked Srinu so much because he was also from middle class family. Now after looking at Sanjay and his family they didn't want to listen to anybody else and was eager to get me married soon. Moreover Srinu was not doing any job yet. He was looking for one though. So in-spite of all my reluctance, my marriage date was also decided and it was due 2 weeks from now. Finally I was forced to get married to Sanjay. Till the last moment, I was against it but nobody listened to me. Later I came to know from Tara that Sanjay pressurized for early marriage, because he wants me so desperately and in love with my body and me. I was sure it was his lust for me. I still remember his lusty glazes over my cleavage and his hands over my ass cheeks. He was ogling at me all the time. 
 As my marriage date was approaching, my curiosity was increasing about my married life and especially my wedding night – my suhaag raat. I had been virgin so far, but had some idea about the night from our college girly discussions. Everyone at home was getting busier. Tara used to visit me every other day and we would talk and discuss all preparations at each other's house. Then a day before my final marriage Tara had come to my house. She asked my mom to get my nose pierced. She said that Sanjay wanted me to pierce my nose and wear a nath during my wedding. I said no to it, because it will hurt me. But then Tara and my mom forced me to have it done because Sanjay wanted to get it done. I then had no choice but to get it pierced. Tara and my mom asked me to go and visit mom's beauty parlor. She had already fixed an appointment for me.
I told her, that I had visited mine, 2 weeks ago, but she didn't get convinced and made me go there. Tara was all-eager to accompany with me. Looks like my mom had already updated parlor girls what all to do with me. Basically do every possible thing to make me look more beautiful and hot for my to-be-husband.
They started with waxing my legs and my arms. They stripped me in my bra and panty and waxed my entire legs and arms. It hurt me a lot, but felt smooth at the end. Tara felt her hands on my legs and hands and approved the good job done by the girls. And I wasn't prepared for what to come next. They wanted to wax my back and stomach. They wanted to make sure even the tiniest of possible hair on my body are gone. It was Tara's idea for back and stomach waxing. I had never done in my life and was a bit apprehensive. I just closed my eyes and let those girls finish the job. Tara was overlooking like a good supervisor. I guess she was sent by her brother to make sure that I look even more sexy and smooth for her brother. And then the final surprise came for me. Tara suggested shaving off my pubic hairs as well. She was determined not to leave a single hair on my body. I finally gave up and one of the girls pulled down my panty and asked me to lie down and relax. The other one applied some hair removing cream at my pubic hairs. She was applying cream all over and I was feeling aroused already. My vagina got swollen by this time. I was lying there and 2 girls were working on me.

Tara told me that her brother had asked her to make me beautiful and sexy and do whatever she can. So Tara checked my every part of body and approved it admiringly. She liked it had to admit that her brother would do anything to have this beautiful and sexy body for himself. She wanted to make sure that Sanjay would get best of my body on his first night. She told me that Sanjay was really eager to fuck her. He had liked her boobs and her ass. She now started to call me Reema Bhabhi. She said Sanjay Bhaiya had been dreaming about me every single moment, since the day he met her at Tara's birthday party. She asked me take the pills on time. My mom had also reminded me to start taking pills. Tara picked my bra and after seeing the size 36B said, "Bhabhi yours boobs are really too big. Mine are only 32B. I am sure Bhaiya will over your boobs. He will play with them all night and suck them wildly. After so much of sucking and licking bhaiya will sure make them 36C size. Your boobs are so big that bhaiya can do boobs fucking with you as well. He can fuck into your cleavage". She told me to forget about Srinu from now on. She told me that I must think about Sanjay only. Her body is not her anymore, but now belongs to Sanjay. Now Sanjay has full rights on her and her body. She must be mentally prepared now to be fucked greatly by Sanjay. Her talks were making me blush. I didn't say anything and parlor girls also started teasing me along with Tara.
Then after some time, first one cleaned the cream and there came out all the curly hairs. On my own, my hand moved down and it felt great to feel my clean and smooth pussy. Now they gave me a gown to wear while they wanted to continue with rest of the jobs. And then after manicure, pedicure, facial, eyebrows, hairs, back massage they were done with all instructions given to them by my mom. And finally they pierced my nose as well. That was the most essential task to be done by these girls. Tara and my mom had given them special instructions. I went into the changing room to get dressed. My silk salwar-kurta felt silkier on my smooth skin now.
It was almost evening when we reached home. Tara left immediately to her house. I could imagine Sanjay asking her how I looked, the first thing he would see Tara.

Next day was the final day and it was kind of busy with so many ceremonies this evening. Our wedding was in the noon, but preparations were going on heavily since last day itself. Around 7 in the morning, my mom and some of my college friends wanted me to start getting ready. It was cool 4 hours before Sanjay and their family to arrive at our place. I was asked to take a perfumed warm water bath, so that my entire body smells fresh. I enjoyed the bath and came out in my dressing room. I came out of the bath in my bath robe itself. My room had only these two girls, Tanya and Richa, from parlor I went yesterday. They were professional for bride makeup. Later I came to know that they are the one along with my mom, who picked up all my wedding dresses, including my under garments.
Tanya came forward and handed me a pair of red color silk and lacy bra-panty set. It was a sexy pair of bra and panty. I am sure any guy will come in his pant after seeing a girl in such a hot undergarments. After yesterday's encounter, I wasn't shy in front of these girls, so just wore my bra and panty in front of them itself. I checked myself in the mirror and felt proud of my beautiful body. My big boobs were left half naked by the design of this bra. Richa told me they picked this bra to give enhanced cleavage. I liked it. And then nice cute panty fitted very well around my Venus mound and my ass cheeks. I just turned around and noticed most of my butts were coming out of panty line. It was definitely a hot choice by all standards and excellent choice for wedding night.

I am getting married today, not to my college love, Srinu, but to another man whom I hardly know and who is after my body more than me as a person. I was sad also at the same time. But now I have not much of choice and I have to get ready for my marriage. It was a red color wedding lehnga-choli that I am supposed to wear. It was richly embroidered and gave an elegant look. It was heavy as well at the same time. I wore a red color petticoat and my choli. Then Richa made me sit on a stool in front of the huge mirror and she wanted to do some makeup, before I wear my lehnga and chunni. I was afraid also a little bit because of unknown things and my mind was thinking of what will happen during my first night. How will my husband treat me? Whether he will love me or just use me? I would love to be loved by my husband and treated like an angel on my suhaag raat. I would love my husband to be nice and caring person. I didn't realize, while Richa finished with my first round of makeup. She was done with my cheeks, eye shadows, eye lids and dark maroon lipstick.
Then Tanya took over the charge and she did my hairs and my jewelry. I never imagined that a girl can wear this much of jewelry at the same time and still look beautiful. They have done it very nicely. Richa brought the lehnga and asked me to step into it while she was holding it. I followed her commands and she slipped it over to my waist and tied it nicely and tightly around my waist. I suddenly started feeling really heavy. She gave me the matching sandals, silver in color with good 3 inches of heels. And then finally she brought the huge elaborate chunni and wrapped it elegantly around my shoulders and over my head. It was so heavy that Richa had to pin it up at least 10 different places. And now I was all ready for the show. And then finally they made me wear the nathni (nose ring) sent by Sanjay's parents. I turned around and looked myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes; I was really looking gorgeous and beautiful. I thought to myself, any guy would be very lucky to have me as his wife. I didn't realize how 4 hours gone by and Sanjay and his family had already arrived.

We still have like good 1 hour, till the time guests were having snacks and drinks. Now Srinu had also arrived at my room along with some other college friends. His mouth was wide open to see me in bridal makeup. A low whistle came out of his mouth. He was awestruck at looking at me. He couldn't say much but Wow!! and congratulated me. He said I was looking very beautiful and gorgeous. I know he wanted to say, "You are looking extremely hot. I wish I could sleep with you right now". From inside he was really hurt and sad. I knew him and can make it out from his eyes. Sanjay's sister Tara also walked into the room and we all were chatting about my marriage and Sanjay. Tara was also trying to tease and flirt with Srinu. Poor boy couldn't do anything, but just smiled. Tara had a loud mouth. She said to Srinu, "Do you know what's going to happen tonight?" and laughed naughtily. I was embarrassed, but Srinu was teased like anything. She said, "My bhaiya is going to get the hottest and sexy girl, wrapped in red dress. And then bhaiya will remove this dress one by one and will play with Reema all night." I was feeling shy and asked Tara to stop it. But she didn't and said, "Reema will no longer be virgin after tonight. Its my bhaiya who will get Reema's virgin pussy". Srinu was feeling very humiliated at this point of time. He was silent and looking downwards, cursing his fucked up fate. His love is going to be screwed by some hunk. Just because Sanjay was rich, he snatched his hove from him. Tara teased him that she is ready to marry with him. Srinu complemented me again that I was looking beautiful in that red dress. In his heart he must be thinking that it would have been much better if I would have got ready for him instead of Sanjay. Then he would have got the chance to undress me on my first night and get the whole hidden treasure for himself rather than Sanjay. He was silent for sometime. I guess he already started undressing me in his fantasies and feeling me all over. Tara teased him again saying that Tara would look even more beautiful and sexy in red dress for him. He didn't say anything, but smiled faintly 
 Within no time, we had wedding formalities done, jai-mala, phere and other customs. And we were official husband and wife now. Now no one can stop Sanjay in having me anytime. I am sure he was very delighted in his heart at this moment and just can't wait for the night.
Sooner we had good-bye ceremony and feeling sad I sat in the car with Sanjay and we drove to his house. We had short talks in the car and he accepted that he is eager for the night. I blushed and my face turned red on top of my pink bridal makeup. We had an authentic welcome ceremony at his house. It was almost 06:00 PM by the time we reached Sanjay's place. We freshen up a little, rested for a while. There were so many eager guests who wanted to look at me and meet me. I didn't know most of them of course, but they were nice. Other day I had talked to Tara to invite Srinu at her place and make his arrangements in the room adjacent to Sanjay's along with Tara and some of other friends. And Tara had behaved like an obedient friend and I saw Srinu at her place. Tara gave some false excuse that there will be some fun games in the evening so he should stay at their place itself. We had dinner together and since most of the people were tired, everyone wanted to go and rest. But he didn't know that the only game that will happen is sex game that Sanjay is going to play with her.
Now there were very few members in the room, Tara, Srinu, Sanjay's cousin bhabhi Soniya and her sister and me and Sanjay. Sanjay was sitting right next to me. He held my hand in his hand and was caressing it lightly while speaking with rest of the people. I was shy and not speaking much. I was listening to all the conversation. Everyone in the room knew about Srinu's situation. Even Soniya bhabhi joined Tara in teasing Srinu. Sanjay was not behind. He was talking to Srinu, but caressing my hand, indicating that he finally won me from him. He wanted to show to rest of the people that Reema is his property and he was holding her next to him. Srinu started looking in another direction. He wanted to avoid seeing my hand caressed by Sanjay. Then he put his right hand around my shoulder also. On seeing this Tara commented, "Not too soon bhaiya. Reema is all yours now. Whole night is there for you". I blushed on her comment and Sanjay felt proud of it.
Tara and other family members sent me to Sanjay's room few minutes ahead of him, so that I can go and settle. I said bye and goodnight to everyone and light squeeze on Srinu's hand while saying bye to him. Now I was teasing him. I could see helplessness in his eyes. His love is going to be screwed by someone else in adjacent room. But poor guy can't help himself. And Tara and group were making sure that they tease him the fullest. They were pulling his leg and flirting with him.

I noticed that it was a huge room and wonderfully decorated to welcome newly wed couple. It surely talked about richness of their family. It smelled of fresh roses and jasmine all over. It was really exciting to be in this room. This was the room where I am going to start my married life and going to surrender myself to my husband. One wall of the room was whole mirror and I was admiring myself in it. Then I noticed that door opened and Sanjay walked in dressed in his silk churidar kurta. He was looking handsome too. He had typical victory smile on his face as if saying to him – "O yeah now I am going to have this hot babe". He walked towards me and hugged me from behind. I had the tingling felling all over my body. My blood started to rush in every part of my body and I shivered a little with excitement. I closed my eyes. Then he whispered in my ears that he is so glad today and is on top of the world that he got married to me. I knew exactly why he was so happy. Finally his penis will get my pussy today. His lust will be satisfied today. This was a great night he had been so eagerly waiting for. He said he loved me and kissed me on my neck from behind. It sent shivers in my body.  
 I was still dressed in my complete bridal dress and makeup with jewelry and big chunni over my head. Sanjay turned me around and pushed me a little against mirror wall and came closer to me. I started feeling his breath over my face now. I had closed my eyes and he kissed me on my lips. Though I had kissed once or twice with Srinu, but they were like short ones. So I was more or less of a novice in kissing. However Sanjay looked like a player. He kissed my lips hard and started sucking my lips like a candy. He was sucking my lips hard. I also started responding a bit and kissed him back. He didn't need any more encouragement and he tried to insert his tongue inside my mouth. I got the signal and opened my mouth a little bit to take his tongue inside my mouth. He was now licking inside of my lips and mouth. He started playing with my tongue and my lips. It was feeling great. I moaned a little one also. He was holding me. His arms were wrapped around my back. His fingers were exploring my exposed back and waist. Suddenly I wanted to forget Srinu and I started liking this person. I liked his aggressiveness. He kissed and licked my mouth for more than 15 min and we broke for a while to catch the breath.Then I asked him to hold on for few minutes, because I wanted to get rid of these jewelry and heavy clothes. I was tired of holding them over me for whole day. I wanted to go towards bathroom so that I can go and change. But then he stopped me and held my hands. He said he wanted to help me removing them. He said that since this is our first night he wanted to make it remember-able and enjoyable night. Before I could reply to him, he already started removing pins from my chunni and in no time it was gone. I was shying and not feeling comfortable that he undressed me. This was the first time, some guy was trying to open my dress. But then he showed his aggressiveness on me. He tossed my chunni away on the sofa in one corner of the room.
  Now I was in my lehnga and matching choli. I was looking down, because I was feeling shy to show my tight blouse without chunni to him. But he was enjoying it. I looked towards him from the corner of my eyes. I wanted to check his reactions. His eyes sort of popped out when he saw my full boobs hidden in my choli. It was so tight that my boobs were fighting to pop out from my choli. Then he held my hand and made me sit on the stool in front of dressing table. I just followed him. I had no choice but to forget about anything else and follow his instructions. He stood behind me admiring me in the mirror. He looked down and feasted his eyes under my deep cleavage. Thanks to the great bra that Tanya and Richa picked for me. He started removing my jewelry one by one. He would keep kissing my part of the body that was holding jewelry. He bent down and kissed both my ears. Then his hands moved to my necklace and he kissed me all over my neck. I was enjoying the love I was getting from him. He complemented on my perfume and told me that my smell is making him wild. He removed my gold bangles and kissed my hands. His mouth followed his hands over to my fingers. And then the last piece of jewelry left on me was my ankles. So he just sat down, took my left leg in his lap and very lovingly removed my first sandal and then my payal (anklets). And then did the same to my right hand. I felt so special treated this way. And then he lifted my feet and kissed them. He started licking my ankles and toes and I felt wet already. Then he made me stand, stood behind me brought his hands around me and opened my lehnga's string. And in next second, my lehnga came down on the carpet. I stepped out of it. Now I was in my petticoat and choli. I was kind of feeling shy as well, but then I was making myself mentally prepared for what has to come next. I was thinking in my mind what would come next, my petticoat or my choli, and I thought that he would go for choli first. And I was right.He held my hand and moved towards the bed. He sat down on the edge of the decorated bed and made me stand in front of him. I asked him to shut off the main light, but he wanted to have the lights on, because he wanted to see my every inch of the body. And he hugged me, with his face deep in my belly. He was licking all my stomach while his hands were caressing and squeezing my ass cheeks over my petticoat. I gradually put my hands on his head and caressed his hairs. He put his tongue in my navel and circled it around it. I loved the feeling and hold his head more tightly against me. Then he removed his head from my belly and looked at me with lust with his eyes saying, "I want to eat you". His hands now moved to hooks of my choli (blouse) and he started opening them one by one. He would kiss whatever skin shows up. It was difficult to stand straight, because I was getting excited now. I was tossing my weight on one leg and the other. His hands were opening the hooks while his mouth started kissing my boobs from over the blouse. Within no time, he opened my blouse completely from the front. His tongue came out dripping wet, looking at my silky sexy red lacy bra that was covering just half of my boobs. By his expression and his tongue wagging out I realized he liked my boobs and my bra. 
 He quickly put his mouth to one of my boob over my bra, started squeezing my other boob with his one hand and helped me in removing my blouse from my hands with his other free hand. He was sitting with his legs spread and I was standing in between his legs. He has not touched my pussy yet, yet it was so wet already. Parlor girls did a great thing in choosing a front open bra. Sanjay's hands wasted no time and opened my bra right away. My tight hooters were in front on his eyes and near his mouth. His mouth remained wide open for a while at looking at my tight boobs. I was full in size, 36 inches, but my boobs were tight, as a teenager would have. His squeezing and licking had made them harder and my nipples were erect. He gasped and said these are the best boobs he had seen in his life. And then with his mouth, lips, tongue and hands he attacked both my boobs, as if there is no tomorrow. He made so many love bites on my boobs all over. Now his right hand moved to my ass and started squeezing my full buttocks. I have hard and silky butts and I am proud of them. Some of my girl friends were jealous of my behind as well. They always said - men love them. The way Sanjay was squeezing my ass, I knew they were right.
Then he stood up and removed his kurta. He didn't have any baniyan and I liked his muscular chest. He hugged me tight and my boobs were crushing against his chest. I wrapped my hands around his neck tightly and his both hands were caressing my back and my buttocks. I could feel his hardness against my thighs and it made me wet again. He pushed his pelvis against my pussy and pulled me closer to him from my ass. I could feel his penis heat against my pussy. This is the first time a penis was so close to my pussy. And then he kind of pushed me over the bed full of rose petals. He followed the same, lying on top of me. My tits were standing erect. He started licking my whole body, every inch of it. He would kiss me and lick my flesh. His tongue felt great against my smooth skin. He was licking my face, ate my lips, kissed my neck and moved down. He spent plenty of time licking and squeezing my boobs and then moved downwards to my stomach and belly. I was feeling ticklish and horny at the same time. I was moaning as well. I am sure if it were a bit louder; it would go to next room as well. I wouldn't mind if anybody was listening.
He kept licking and keep moving down and down and stopped just above my pussy. He was teasing me now. I wanted my pussy to be touched and felt, but he was avoiding it more and more. Then he moved all the way to my feet and started kissing and licking my legs. He started his journey upwards, licking it slowly and spending time at every inch of flesh. He would keep pushing my petticoat upwards, as he kept moving upwards kissing me. Now I was all wet and it was difficult to control myself. I was squirming left and right on the bed and moving my ass upwards. He moved upwards towards my knees and then to thighs. His hands were also caressing my inner thighs while his lips were kissing them. I am sure he could smell my erotic aroma of my cunt juices. He seems to like it, as his breathing became heavier along with mine. He finally opened the string of my petticoat and pulled it down. I raised my ass to remove it. From his looks I knew he liked what he was seeing. Who wouldn't like a sexy pussy covered in sexy red silk panty? In appreciation and in lust he just bent down quickly and kissed my pussy over my panty. He took out his tongue and licked my entire panty and in-turn my pussy under it. My cunt started pouring more juices that had come over my panty as well. He moved his hands under my ass and his fingers under the elastic band and in one quick jerk he pulled them down. I liked his aggressiveness. He was even more delighted to see my shaved pussy. I guess this was a sexy surprise for him. My cunt lips had swollen a bit and were saying – "Come on kiss me and lick me hard". And as if he understood what my cunt lips said, Sanjay attacked my pussy with his lips and tongue. He was inserting his tongue inside my outer lips. I was on heaven. I started moaning loudly. I didn't care whether anyone will hear it or not. I am sure Srinu did hear them. I started jerking my ass in upward motion in order to meet more of his tongue. In no time, I came and he kept on licking and eating me.

Now Sanjay couldn't control any further and he quickly removed his pajama. I was surprised to see his huge penis. This is the first time I saw a hard live penis of a young man. I never imagined it would be so big and so thick. It was as thick as my wrist. I got scared that it would hurt me really badly. I was sure his penis would tear my cunt apart. I asked him to go really slow and told him that he is too big for me. I shivered just by the thought of it. He smiled, didn't bother much, but asked me to relax. With his hands he started spreading my legs farther. I was new to fucking, but he was acting as if he knew it all. He spread my legs and asked me to spread them further and lift them as well. I followed his commands. He holds my legs and put them on his shoulders. He brought his penis near to my pussy, adjusted the tip over my pussy and started to push it inside. I was tight, since I was virgin and it didn't go in the first time. He spread my cunt lips with one hand and holding his penis with other hand, pushed it harder the next time and a loud scream came out of my mouth. He quickly kept his mouth over me to shut my mouth. It pained me a lot and part of his penis was inside me and has broken my virginity. He didn't stop at my screaming or my pain, but pushed little more and more. I was dying of pain, but it looks like he didn't care much about me. He was full of lust and thought about satisfying his sex desire. He kept his mouth over mine and kept on pushing it more inside. It appeared as if this pain will not go away. But then after a few strokes, my cunt opened up a little and it got adjusted to his penis. I could feel fullness inside me. I closed my eyes and was now enjoying it. His hands were now kneading my breasts and he was pumping into me. Now I also started enjoying it. I was moaning loudly and I started moving my ass with his rhythm. Slowly I learned how to get fucked. His breathing started moving faster and looked as if he was about to come. My mom gave me good advice to start taking pills on time. And next second he came inside me. His cum filled my pussy and it felt hot inside. He jerked and jerked inside me and then calmed down over me. We lay there like this for some more time. Though we were tired from the wedding ceremony, but lust had overpowered sleep and we were fresh as ever.
I then got up, went to bathroom and cleaned myself with warm water. I came out from the bathroom and I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed. I just walked over to him and saw he was still erect. He asked me to sit on the carpet in between his legs. Like a good wife I did. He put my right hand on his penis. This is the first time I hold a penis in my hand. It felt hard and warm in my hand. It was a different feeling, but then there is always a first time for everything. He found out that I am a novice with it. So he put his hand over my hand and sort of guided my hand in to-and-fro motion. Quickly I learnt and moved my hands like a pro. I can make out that I was doing it right from the satisfying expressions on his face. Then after some minutes, he became fully erect and hard. And then next, he put his hands behind my head and moved my face closer to his penis. He removed my hand from his penis and pushed his penis towards my mouth and touched my lips. I could smell his pre-cum. He pushed a little more and gave me unsaid command to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and kissed and licked the tip of his penis. It tasted sour and salty. It was better than I expected. Taking green signal from my actions, he pushed his penis deeper into my mouth. I had to open my mouth really wide. I never imagined such a big piece of meat could fill my mouth. I giggled as his penis touched the back of my throat. I could hardly breath. And then he started pulling my head towards his penis and I started moving my head in back and forth motion. I sort of became expert and gave him a great blowjob. I was playing with his balls with my hands and sucking his penis. He moved his hands down and started playing and squeezing my boobs. It felt as if I was a whore giving a blowjob to a guy who was playing with my boobs. But then good part was I was doing it to my husband. I thought to myself that I will give one blowjob to Srinu to compensate for not marrying him. He deserves at least this much for being so nice to me so long. Sanjay started moaning now and he was becoming tighter in my mouth. He pushed my head closer to his penis and I sort of increased my speed and in no seconds he came in my mouth. I gulped every drop of his cum and licked him clean. He left me there, got up to bathroom to pee. I got up and lay down on the bed inside the sheet. I thought that finally it was end of the night and we can get some rest and sleep.
 Soon after he came out of the bathroom and came inside the sheets and hugged me. He made me lie on my side and he slid behind me and hugged me from behind. I was now kind of tired and sleepy. We lay there in this position for some time. Sanjay told me, "You are the hottest girls he has ever seen and you make me so much horny". I just smiled and didn't say anything, waiting for him to praise me more. He then said, "You have got the amazing pair of tits and sexy smooth ass to die for". He put his hands on my ass cheeks and caressed them. Now I was glad that my mom fixed my whole day appointment with Richa for whole body waxing. My body had become like silk. I was kind of asleep a little bit. But then I found his hard penis against my ass cheeks. He told me that my ass had made him hard again. I couldn't believe it. This guy was a real horse. He just ejaculated two times in less than 1 hour and he was hard again for third time. He started kissing me on my neck and back while squeezing my boobs from behind. I started feeling little awake due to his caressing and his lust for me. He made me lie on my stomach and started kissing me all over my back and then moved downward licking my spine and to my buttocks. He kissed and sucked me ass cheeks and licked them all over. He was kissing my ass as if there is no tomorrow. I started liking his passion and lust for me. What else a woman will like that his husbands love her like a mad dog.
He was kind of sitting between my legs, squeezing and kissing my ass. Then he moved his hands under my stomach and pulled me upward from my waist. I was now on my knees and my hands. He made me in doggy style. Now this was a surprise for me. I had never imagined fucked by him in doggy style on my first night itself. My pussy was still soaring from the heavy fucking we just did few minutes ago, but he didn't care and he was ready for the next round with full force. He pointed his penis over my pussy from behind and within split of second he pushed it so hard that I was out of breath. It was hurting me and paining me like anything. My pussy was so new to penis, just got the first taste few minutes ago. It was still so tight and he just rammed into me mercilessly. He didn't give me a chance to recover from the pain and started moving his penis in and out of my pussy. He was holding me from my waist and pulling me towards him while he was really giving huge jerks towards my pussy. He bent a little bit over me and started playing with my tits. He was twitching my tits between his thumb and fingers. He was hurting me, but he didn't care. I was kind of moaning but more because of pain in my pussy and my tits. He didn't care for my groans and kept on fucking me hard.
I am sure Srinu and Tara could hear my loud pains in the next room. I am sure; Tara must be teasing him more as they would listen our fucking screams and moans. Tara was a good teaser and good leg puller and especially with the straight guy like Srinu. I am sure he must be feeling humiliated by listening his ex girl friend being fucked mercilessly in adjacent room. Later Tara told me that he wanted to leave their home and go away to his house, but then Tara made him stay right there, giving him excuses that he won't find any transport so late in cold night. He hid his face inside the sheets and pretended to sleep. But then he couldn't and he was shifting his sides every 10 minutes. And Tara would not let him sleep and would make him awake to listen to my fucking session and make him humiliated. I kind of felt sorry for him .   
 But then I didn't have much time to think more about Srinu at this point of time. My mind was busy about my pain that I was feeling in my sore pussy now, because Sanjay was ramming his huge dick in to me for more than 20 minutes continuously. He was a real horse who wouldn't slow down. Sanjay opened my hairs loose. He held me from my stomach with his right hand and held my hairs with the left. His was fucking me like a bitch now, with my hairs pulled by him at the same time, while his groin was making slap-slap noise while hitting against my ass. Though my pussy was paining, but then naturally my pussy was responding to his fucking and it started juicing up. And then I had orgasm after orgasm. I lost the count. I was feeling so week in my knees. I was so tired, but he wouldn't come. I just wonder how much stamina he had. And then I felt him slowing a little bit and he was getting harder inside me. I am sure he was about to come now. He immediately turned me over on my back now, he sat on my stomach with his legs on either side. His huge dick was glowing wrapped with my pussy juices. He held it in his hands and started jerking. And in no seconds he same in heavy loads. He sprinkled all over my boobs and some of his cum fell on my face as well. Finally he milked himself empty on my boobs and I was watching how he was treating me like a bitch and jerking on my boobs. He was really using me and satisfying his lust. His entire motives in marrying me were getting fulfilled. I saw great satisfaction on his face. His forehead was sweating. And his face had a glowing satisfactory. 
He picked up some tissues from side table and handed over to me to clean myself. I cleaned my boobs and my face. Then like a good wife I gave one tissue to him to clean his penis as well. But then he refused it and brought his penis near my mouth. I understood his intentions. He wanted me to lick him clean. I took his half-erect penis in my right hand and brought out my long tongue and licked him from bottom to his tip. I repeated it couple of times like a bitch in heat and licked him clean. He removed it from my mouth when he was satisfied. I told him that he has got a big penis. He smiled approvingly and proudly. I got up and started moving towards bathroom. I needed to pee badly. He knew that I hadn't opened my bags yet. He spoke from behind that I could use nightdress kept in bathroom closet and get shorts for him as well. I went inside and pee there. My warm piss was feeling so soothing to my soar pussy. I finished, got up and opened the closet. And there was one set of pink bra, pink panty and a pink color silk nightgown. I wore bra and panty and I was surprised, it fitted me well. This guy had done his homework pretty well. I then wore the nightgown. It fitted my body perfectly. It was a sleeveless gown with low cut in the front and a slit in the side till my knees. I came out and got his shorts as well. I helped him wear his shorts and finally we landed up on bed for rest. He made me sleep on my side and he hugged from behind tightly. He felt his hands over my ass and found that I wore a panty. He inserted his hands inside my gown and pulled my panty down. He said he want to feel my smooth ass under the silky gown with no panty on. He snuggled closer and adjusted his penis in between my ass crack. I whispered slowly and naughtily that his penis is really very big and very strong. I told him that his penis had scared me a lot. He liked his appreciation and kissed me on my neck. We talked for a few minutes more about how much he loves me and my body. Within no time we were fast asleep. After so much of sexercise we really slept well. Even after 4 years, I remember this night of mine every scene by scene as if it's happening today. How can I forget that He made love to me mercilessly 3 times on my first night? I too enjoyed it, of course  

[Image: 35077178-648434548829878-4678937333607694336-n.jpg]
একজন আসল মহিলা হলেন তাঁর পুরুষের ব্যক্তিগত পর্নস্টার 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Reema's Wedding Reception

This is a story about my wedding reception. This was the evening just next day to my suhaag raat. I had a great night with my husband Sanjay. He is really a very demanding husband. He kept me awake almost whole night. We hardly got like 2 hours sleep the whole night. I am sure I don't need to tell you why we were awake the whole night. We had sex so many times in one night. I had never dreamed that one could have sex so many times in one night and that too on their first night. And just to make you a bit jealous, Sanjay has great stamina and gets hard so fast. He was excited even when we got up in the morning. And we had a quickie before we finally got out from bed. I went to bathroom, got freshen up, took bath changed into a nice sari and came down for breakfast downstairs. I was blushing red to face eyes of so many people in the house. Everyone was looking towards me, as to find out whether I had some sleep in the night. But then eyes don't lie. They were red from lack of sleep. Since it was my first day, nobody expected me to prepare breakfast. We joined Tara and two more guests on breakfast table. Rest of the people had done it earlier. I sat next to Sanjay. Tara came and sat next chair to me. He slightly kicked my leg under the table and naughtily asked me, "Bhabhi, did you get a good sleep?" I said 'yes' but then he wasn't ready to believe me and laughed naughtily as if she was telling me – 'I listened to all those moans of yours while my brother was fucking you during the whole night.' Soon we finished breakfast and talked for some time. There were still quite a number of guests in the house. Everyone wanted to talk to me and sit close to me, watch me closely. I was blushing by so many stares and attention that I was getting. I kept looking down and was responding in short yes and no answers.

We had reception starting from 08:00 PM. So there were so many things to do. Lots of people got busy in that soon. Sanjay also went out for a while. Tara and few other women were sitting next to me. One was Sanjay's friend's wife – Rasika. Tara and Rasika were teasing me like anything. Tara said, "Bhabhi, what do you say about my brother. Do you like him?" Even before I said anything, Rasika said, "Tara, you don't need to ask that. Look at her face. It's glowing so much from satisfaction she had whole night. I am sure she does like your brother very much." I just blushed and looked down. Rasika was a nice person. She also got married recently. She said to Tara, "You know what I got fucked 2 times the very first night of mine." I am sure she was very proud of her wedding night. I am sure she will be really shocked when she comes to know that I got fucked 4 times last night. Tara asked me naughtily, "Reema bhabhi, how many times did you have last night". I didn't say anything, but they kept on asking me again and again. Finally I told them, "4 times". Tara and Rasika's mouth remained open for a while in shock. They couldn't believe it. Rasika was in full shock, and on top of it now she was really jealous also. Rasika told me, you are really lucky Reema. Tara told me, "Bhabhi this is just the beginning, my bhaiya will keep you busy the whole night". And they two laughed naughtily. These two girls were teasing me like anything. After lunch, they teased me some more and before we realized it was 4:00 clock. Tara and Rasika said, "Hey Bhabhi its time to get dressed up for the evening. Let's go to your room and get you dressed for another wonderful night with Sanjay bhaiya". Three of us went to my room. Tara excused herself and came back with two boxes; one full of makeup stuff and other one were packed with red ribbon. I asked her what this second box is. She said, "This is a surprise gift from my brother". Rasika took the box from Tara's hands placed it on the bed and opened it quickly. I guess she was curious and envious also. She opened the box and a low whistle came out of his mouth in astonishment. She put her hands in the box and picked up the beautiful sari. It was silk gorgeous sari, with beautiful pallu and big border. Tara and Rasika felt the texture and it was very soft and silky, perfect for a newly wed girl. Then Rasika placed her hand in the box and brought out a matching blouse. This blouse was really short, buttons in the front and hardly any back. It was very wide shouldered and V shaped deep neck. Tara comments, "Oh Bhabhi you will put fire in the guys pants by wearing this sexy blouse that will show so much of your back, shoulders, neck and your tummy. My brother has wonderful tastes. He wants you to look sexy and want to make his friends envy you." After looking at blouse, Rasika picked up the next article; it was a matching petticoat. And then it surprised all of us, next in Rasika's hands were a pair of undergarments. I blushed a lot, by seeing so sexy pair of bra and panty in Rasika's hands. It was a red color silk bra and panty. It was a strapless bra to match with this wide shouldered blouse. Rasika took the bra and panty in her hands felt the silky-ness and commented, "Hey Tara this bra and panty really feels sexy and silky. I wish my husband gave me one of these and then laughed." Tara said, "No these are only for my bhabhi. I have helped my brother to pick these ones. I want my brother to enjoy my bhabhi fully." She was looking towards me while saying this. I blushed and kept silent. She then disclosed that Sanjay had asked her given clear instructions to her to dress me like a beautiful horny girl. He has picked the undergarments for her. He wants her to look hot and sexy and that all his friends should feel jealous of him. I was one of the most beautiful and sexy wives in his friend circle and he wanted to show my to everyone and feeling proud of such a hot property. Tara was very nicely following his instruction. Tara placed all the dress nicely on the bed and asked me to go and take a quick warm water bath. Tara handed me over my bra and panty and literally pushed me towards the bathroom. I tried to pick petticoat and blouse also. She stopped me, saying that they can help me out in wearing it quickly. I went inside and took a quick shower, came out dressed in only bra and panty. I was feeling shy to appear in front of them, so pick one towel and wrapped around myself before I appeared out of bathroom. Tara pulled me by my hand and brought me in the center of the room. Rasika picked up the perfume bottle and Tara asked me spin around slowly. Rasika sprayed lots of perfume towards me and in the air. Tara was spinning me slowly in the perfumed air. And then she quickly removed my towel, saying that, "Let this perfume go to each part of your body bhabhi." I almost closed my eyes due to shyness. Then Tara took bottle of perfume from Rasika, came closer to me. She lifted my bra from the top a little bit and sprayed some perfume there. She then moved her hand towards my panty, put her two fingers in the elastic band, pulled it in front a little bit and then sprayed quite a lot of perfume there. She did the same towards my ass also. With so much of perfume, room smelled very sexy. Tara said, no man could resist a woman who smells so sexy. And then both of them noticed so many love marks above my boobs and my thighs. They didn't know there was some more hiding inside the bra also. Rasika and Tara said, "Looks like Sanjay bhaiya had you had a wonderful night, bhabhi". I just blushed and my face was turning red.

Without wasting any more time, Rasika picked up the petticoat. She sat down holding the opening in her hands and I followed instincts and stepped into it. Tara pulled it over my thighs and over my waist and tied it tightly just above my bottoms, just above enough to cover my ass. It was quite below my navel. I asked her to pull up little more but she told me that it looks great. I want you to look beautiful and sexy. Then Tara adjusted my bra a little bit. She lifted it up a little bit and then hooked it in the next tighter hook. My boobs became tighter and made more cleavage than normally they do. She looked at my in the mirror and said naughtily perfect. Rasika commented that my cleavage looked very sexy. She also said, my boobs are bigger than her and Tara. To counter comment it, Tara said, it's just the beginning and that Sanjay will make my boobs even bigger. Both of them giggled and laughed. Rasika picked my blouse and helped me in wearing it. It was full and tight with my tight boobs. Its back was there just to cover the bra straps. It was hardly 3 inches wide from the back. I sat on the stool in front of dressing table. My cleavage was looking bigger and my shoulders were exposed most of it. Rasika picked up the foundation and applied all over my exposed skin. She applied it over my shoulders, my neck, my arms, and on my back and stomach. I had never thought that people use so much of foundation. But these two women here want to ensure that I look hot and sexy. Every exposed inch of my flesh should look beautiful as well. Tara and Rasika were very obediently following their brother's instructions to dress me like a sexy wife. Tara then sprayed powder gently over my shoulders and my exposed flesh below my neck. She then rubbed it with the puff to make it look smooth and even. I liked the way I was being pampered and felt sexy. She then applied mascara on my eyebrows. She asked me to lift my face a little bit and then applied eye- liner to my eyes. Next she applied pink color eye shadow over my upper eyelid. She was applying makeup like a professional. Her touches were perfect. Then she picked up the lip liner and applied it over my lip edges to give them a nice shape. She picked up matching lipstick and applied it over my lips. As if this was not enough, she got the lip-gloss and applied it over my lipstick, to give them shiny look. After she was through, I also appreciated my lips in the mirror. They were saying, "Lick them and suck them right now. Kiss them". After finishing with my lips, she paid attention to my cheeks and my forehead. She applied some blush on my cheeks and forehead. And to complete the look, she placed a designer bindi on my forehead. It was beautiful. She then placed some more sindoor to make it look more prominent. And then it was time for jewelry. Rasika helped me wearing my jewelry. She put a beautiful necklace around my neck. And then one more, which was slightly longer in length, filling my neck. And finally placed my mangalsutra around my neck. My mangalsutra is little longer and was hanging in my cleavage. She then made me wear my bangles and my bracelets. My hands were full of gold and glass bangles. Tara then tied my hairs in a nice bun over my head. I was looking a taller now. She then brought my sandals and asked me to wear it. They had nice heels, at least 3 inches. Sanjay wanted me to wear heels, so that my ass becomes higher and provocative when I walk. And finally it was time to wear my sari. They made me stand and tied my sari. They took their time to make it a perfect sari wrap. It was looking great. And then looking at me after dressing me fully, Rasika commented, "Bhabhi you look delicious and sexy". I am sure all men in the party tonight will get hard in their pants. But poor guys, they can't lay their hands on you. You are now Sanjay's property and he is going to enjoy you tonight, more than he did last night." My cheeks turned purple on hearing these explicit comments. But then I liked all those comments also. Then we were ready for showing me off to rest of the world. Sanjay was here now. He came to our room, saw me and said, "Wow, you look delicious and hot". Tara and Rasika laughed and I was feeling shy listening to Sanjay's comments in front of Tara and Rasika. He then came forward and kissed on my cheek also. I was just standing there not knowing how to respond. And then Rasika said, lets go all the guests are waiting. Sanjay and myself were walking in the front and Tara and Rasika followed us. All the eyes were on us. I could see from the corner of my eyes that those lusty eyes were more on me than on Sanjay. I am sure; people could see my exposed stomach and side view of my boobs. Tara and Rasika had tucked my sari in such a way that it exposed little bit here and little bit there. I was like a teaser for this evening . Sanjay and I were sitting on the beautifully decorated chairs on the stage. People started coming in to give blessing and good wishes to us. I lost time for how long people kept on coming to meet us and then would follow towards dinner hall. Tara and Rasika were sitting close to me on the side chairs. Whenever we got a few moments, Sanjay would try to touch and feel me from sides. He whispered towards me that I was looking really sexy. Then he thanked to Tara and Rasika for getting me ready for the evening. Sanjay finally approved that they had done a good job in getting me ready for him. And then towards the end 3-4 young couples came to stage. They were Sanjay's friends and their wives. They congratulated us. One of them hugged Sanjay and whispered in his ear, "Teri biwi badi maal lag rahi hai yaar". And then both of them smiled loudly. This comment was not meant to be heard by me, but then he said it a bit louder and I heard it all clearly. I thought in my mind, "Sorry buddy, but I am all Sanjay's now. You are late in life" and smiled to myself. Sanjay's friends were looking at me with their tongue wagging out. They were literally ogling at me. I could sense dozen eyes trying to inset my sari and my blouse. Their eyes were fucking me all over. Then Rasika interrupted and pointed towards her husband, who was ogling at me, "Bas karo ab, kitna ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe ho. Reema is Sanjay's property. Only he was right to look at her this way. Don't be so lusty." Her husband turned his face away and didn't say a word. His face was turned a little red at being caught red handed by his wife and other women on the stage. I was feeling horny; by the attention I am getting form all these people. Sanjay also laughed at Rasika's comments and as if feeling proud of his sexy wife, he put his right hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was showing to rest of his friends that he is proud to have such a sexy wife. Soon we had dinner and I can understand Sanjay was too eager to go to our room. While eating our dinner, he whispered in my ear, "Reema look towards my pants, I am already hard for you. You are looking so hot that my cock is responding in public also." I blushed and kept eating my food. Soon people started leaving and we winded up the ceremony and returned to home. As soon as we reached home, Sanjay announced that we are really tired and want to call it night. And we started moving to our room. I entered the room and Sanjay followed me and shut the door from inside. In split of second, he pulled me towards him from my waist and hugged me tight. He embraced me so tight, that my boobs were crushing between us. He then raised my face a little bit and kissed me hard on my lips. He said, "Oh Reema, you are looking so hot and sexy. I can't control myself any more. I had been hard all evening for you." And again he attacked my lips and sucking them and chewing them as if he is going to eat them. He is a very passionate kisser. He was very aggressive tonight. He didn't give me a chance to breathe properly and kept on sucking and kissing my lips. He inserted his tongue in my mouth and played with my tongue and my inner mouth. His hands were caressing my bare back and my ass over my sari. He was pressing my ass really hard and squeezing them. I could sense eagerness by his actions. I was feeling his hardness against my thighs also. He pushed me over the bed, with my face downwards. He came behind me in no second removed his cock out, which was already rock hard. I told him to give me some time so that I can remove my jewelry and be more comfortable. But he was in mood to listen anything from me. He just wanted to fuck me right there without wasting anymore time. He pulled my sari and my petticoat above my waist and pulled my panties down in one quick shot. He pulled me closer to edge of bed. My legs were hanging down the bed, my ass and my pussy were at the edge of bed and I was lying with my face down. He sat down on his knees and his cock was now right behind my ass cheeks. I asked him again to hold on for 2 minutes, so that I can remove my jewelry and sari and I will be a bit more comfortable. But he wouldn't listen to me. He was more bothered to take care of his hard cock. He told me, "You are mine Reema and you had been teasing my cock since the evening. You are looking like a hot bitch. Now I will fuck you like a real bitch. Just lie down and enjoy the fuck." Without giving me chance to get comfortable and not bothering my willingness, Sanjay just kept ramming my cunt from behind. He was holding me from my waist and will pull me towards him with every push. His tummy was hitting my ass cheeks and making loud fucking sounds. He kept on fucking me mercilessly for good 20 minutes before he unloaded himself into me.Then he sat down on the bed, with only his shirt on. I straighten myself still holding my sari above my waist. I went in to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I came out of the bathroom and he called me in front of him. I stood between his legs and he pointed me to sit on his lap. I did like an obedient wife. Then he kissed me hard again and said, "You are a good fuck Reema". He then started removing my jewelry one by one. He was taking his time to remove them slowly. He removed one necklace and then the other. He then left my mangalsutra on me. He kissed my now empty neck and said, you taste sweet my Jaan". And then he removed my gold bangles and bracelet from my wrists. But he left my glass bangles on. He said, he likes the noise of my bangles when he fucks me. He then removed sari pin on my shoulder attached to my sari pallu. In split of second, he removed my sari pallu aside and ogled at my boobs. Instantly his hands moved to my boobs and he pressed them hard again. I told him, "Sanjay let me go and change myself. I am feeling tired today, because of lack of sleep last night and also because of such hectic day today." I want to rest and get some sleep". He just ignored what told him and instead said, "Reema don't even think of going to sleep now. We are going to fuck whole night. You are my official slut now and I will fuck you real hard like a bitch in heat. You better behave like an obedient wife and please me as I say; else you will have tough time in nights to follow." I requested him one more time promising him to cooperate fully next night and let me get some rest tonight. But it was all vain. He wasn't ready to listen to me. He said, "I have waited to get my hands on you. I was dying to fuck you from the day I saw you other day in Sari shop. You have put my cock on fire all these days. Now you will pacify my cock's heat. So get ready for nightlong fucking session. You are not going to sleep unless I do so." Without waiting for my response, he started to unhook my blouse. His left hand was busy in squeezing my boobs over the blouse, while his right hand was unhooking my blouse, hook by hook. My cleavage was clearly visible now. Due to tight bra, it was forming a deep valley in between my boobs. My tight boobs were crying to be freed from my bra. He opened up my blouse from the front and he took a good view of my sexy boobs in this red silky bra that he had chosen for me. He said, "I am glad that you wore this bra for me. I really like this on you. Your boobs really make a deep valley in between." And saying that he lifted my boobs with his hands and brought closer to his mouth. He took almost whole of my right boob in his mouth and start sucking it, while his other hand was squeezing my other boob. He was so engrossed in sucking my boobs that he didn't bother to remove rest of my blouse and my bra. He was literally eating my boobs from above the bra. My tits had become so erect, they were poking out from the boob; as if they are gonna tear the bra.  Then he made me stand in front of him and removed my blouse completely. His mouth was still on my boobs. He was sucking me like a wild baby. He wanted to drink every drop of juice from them. But my boobs were ripe with juice and have become real tight and erect. He helped me coming out of my blouse one arm by another. I was little bit bending over his face. My hands were playing with his hairs. His one hand was squeezing my other tit, while second hand was exploring my back. His hand then moved towards the hook of my bra and his expert hand quickly opened my bra. He quickly got rid of that and my round tight boobs were standing naked in front of his mouth. My tits were standing erect like two little cocks and saying, "Come Sanjay suck me and squeeze me". As if he heard what my tits were saying, he attacked them with his mouth and his hands. He was kneading them like dough. It was hurting me. I told him to slow down, but he didn't listen and asked me to be quiet and enjoy. He was rubbing and squeezing them as if there is no tomorrow for him. His other hand was now caressing my buttocks. He said, "Reema, you got nice pair of butts. I love to feel them more and more". Saying this, he squeezed my ass over my sari. Half of the sari was hanging on the floor and remaining was still wrapped around my waist. His hand now moved to the front and pulled out my sari from my petticoat. I revolved two round when he pulled my full sari out. I was standing in my petticoat and my sandals only. His mouth went busy on my stomach and navel now, while his hands were squeezing my ass and my boobs. And then his hand found the string of my petticoat and pulled it. In next second it fell on the ground. Now I was standing in front of him fully naked. He pulled me closer and bent down a little bit and kissed my pussy and said, "Wow Reema, you cunt smells great. Your pussy smell turns me on. Come on give it to me baby. See my dick is waiting to meet your cunt". He pointed towards his full erect dick while saying this. He then asked me to remove his remaining clothes, his shirt and his baniyan. He then pulled me by my hands and pulled me over the bed. He tossed me over the bed and asked me to suck his dick, while he eats my cunt. He turned in reverse direction; his face on my cunt and his dick was over my mouth. He put his dick in my mouth and started licking my cunt lips. He spread my cunt lips and inserted his tongue inside. He was sucking and licking it like an expert dog would lick it. Within no time, I came again, but he wouldn't stop. He kept on sucking my cunt and kept licking my juices. He said, "Darling I am thirsty for your juice, give me more." I came another time listening to his dirty talk with me on the bed. I was tired now and again suggested to go to sleep now. But Sanjay was not in mood to stop and he said, "Jaanu abhi to raat baaki hai, aur tum abhi se sone ki baat kar rahi ho. I have just started fucking you. There are lots in the stock. Just suck my dick really hard and make it ready to enter your swelling cunt."  

After some time, he removed his dick from my mouth; He then spread my legs wide and positioned himself between my legs. He folded my knees and spread them as wide as possible. He pointed his dick over my cunt and pushed it so hard that it went inside in one shot. I screamed a little with pain. My cunt was already in pain from last nights and today's fuck. He didn't give me chance to get adjusted to his cock, and soon started pumping my cunt in and out. He was moving faster and faster. I was sort of tired, didn't have energy to move and respond to his thrusts. But he didn't care whether I was responding or not. He was busy in fucking me like a bitch. He raised my legs in the air, held them with his hands and kept fucking me. Then he kept my legs over his shoulders and he freed his hands. But he had better ideas. He was not satisfied with my boobs yet. He started squeezing my tits with his palms and his fingers. He said, "Jaan your boobs have become tighter since yesterday. And I am going to make them bigger and tighter than ever. All my friends will feel jealous by looking at your tight full boobs. Your boobs are mine forever and I love to play with them." He was literally squeezing them, as if trying to milk them for last drop of juice. He bent a little bit more over me, kissing me over my lips. So his mouth was busy in kissing me at my lips, his hands were playing with my tits and his dick was pumping my cunt really hard. He is a really stallion. He kept on pumping me for almost 20 minutes before he got real hot. His breath was heavy now and with large moan, he unloaded his cock inside my cunt. He came so much inside me that my cunt couldn't hold whole of his cum and it started oozing out from my cunt. His dick was still inside me and his cum was oozing out of my cunt. He let me straighten my legs and lay on top of me. His face was between my boobs. His cock was becoming softer now, but he didn't want to take it out from my cunt. We lay there for some time. I just kind of got asleep in this position itself. But not long, before his sucking on my boobs woke me up. We had two more rounds of fuck during the whole night and I remember we hardly slept for 2 hours or so in the whole night.

[Image: 26992090-10210854012010275-2786134544622941452-n.jpg]
upload image
Like Reply
Reema's Honeymoon

This story is about my honeymoon around 6 months ago. I just got married with Sanjay. He had planned for honeymoon in Kathmandu. He didn't ask me about my choice, but I was glad to know that we are going to Kathmandu. It's a romantic place and perfect for hot honeymoon. We took the Kathmandu flight from Delhi to Kathmandu. It was a short flight around 2 and half-hours. We reached Kathmandu airport around 05:00 in the evening and hotel can picked us up. We were in our room by 06:00 p.m. We had been travelling almost the whole day, so a little bit tired. We called room service and ordered a bottle of Champagne, as Sanjay wanted to celebrate our honeymoon in style.

I wanted to change my dress so I went near my bag, bent down a little bit and tried to open the bag. In the mean time Sanjay just followed me and stood just behind me. His groin was touching my bent ass now. I felt him and suddenly stood straight. He hugged me from behind and told me that there is no need to change. He said he likes me in the dress I am wearing and that I am looking beautiful and smelling great. I was wearing a baby blue color silk Punjabi dress. It was a loose salwar and tight fit kurta. It was hugging my body and my ass was filling the dress fully. He wrapped his hands around me from behind and hugged me tightly. His groin was rubbing my ass cheeks and his hands were caressing my silky belly. He removed my hairs on my right side and kissed on my neck and shoulder. I shivered little bit form excitement. He kissed and licked my ear and his hands started moving upwards and caressing my boobs from over my dress. He removed from dupatta and he was looking at my cleavage from over my shoulder while kissing my neck and caressing my tits. And in the next moment, doorbell rang and boy was there with champagne. Sanjay left me and went to open the door while I went and settled on the sofa. They guy came in and placed champagne over the coffee table. He took time to open the bottle and when I looked towards him, I noticed he was enjoying view of my cleavage. I was hot and didn't mind too much. Let him enjoy the view a little bit. In next moment he opened the bottle and poured it in two glasses, thanked us and left the room. He didn't even wait for the tip. I guess he got his tip in form of my cleavage show.

After closing the door, Sanjay walked over to me and sat next to me in the sofa. I told him that I had never had alcohol in my life. He brainwashed me and asked me to have some to celebrate this wonderful beginning of our life. I agreed and picked my glass on his insistence. We said cheers and drank it. I tasted it for the first time. It was sweet, sour and bitter at the same time. I was mentally prepared for worse taste, but this was okay. I had few more sips and kind of liked it. Within no time Sanjay had finished his glass while I was half done. I kept my glass on the table. Sanjay wrapped his hand around me and pulled me towards him and kissed me on my lips. He tasted of champagne. I turned myself towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He was licking my lips and kissing them hard. I responded and kissed him hard. He liked it and his hands moved towards my boobs and started caressing them. I took out my tongue and rolled it against his lips and instantly he opened his mouth to welcome my tongue. I entered his mouth and circled it in his mouth. Soon we were playing with each other's tongue, licking and sucking each other. He licked my tongue really hard and whispered that I taste sweeter and tastier than champagne. We were kissing and sucking each other's tongue for long time. He moved his hands towards my ass. Then he lifted my right thigh and pulled it around his legs. I got his move came closer and moved my ass into his lap now. Now I was sitting in his lap like a little baby, with my legs on both side and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, crushing my boobs against his chest. Since my shirt was tight, I had to lift it upwards above my waist to spread my legs around him properly.We kept on kissing and caressing each other in this position. My hands were now caressing his hairs and his hands were busy in caressing my back and my buttocks. All this kissing and caressing had made him hard and I can feel his hardness against my cunt and thighs now from inside his pants. I could feel his warmth under my salwar. I adjusted my self a little bit, moved myself closer to him so that my cunt was not rubbing against his hardness. While I got up a little bit to move forward, Sanjay moved his hands under my ass and was now squeezing my buttocks and caressing them. I loved his hands over my ass and I was started getting wet in my cunt. He then moved his one hand to my boobs and started squeezing them. I started opening up his shirt and opened all his buttons. I caressed his chest and played around with his small nipples and his chest hairs. I liked it and so does he. His penis was responding and conveying his feelings. Our mouths were sort of started getting fry because of so much of licking and kissing. Sanjay picked up my glass and had a sip himself and offered one to me. I took a big gulp and thought of drinking it slowly from my mouth. Then Sanjay kissed me again while I had some champagne in my mouth. Some of the drink went into his mouth as well. He drank it and liked it. And then he wanted to drink more this way only. So I would take drink into my mouth and will transfer it to his mouth while kissing him. It was erotic way of drinking champagne and we both were enjoying it. We didn't realize when we finished 2 more glasses of it.

While drinking it from my mouth, some of drink oozed out from the side and moved down on my neck and till my chest. Sanjay noticed that and licked it clean. He licked at my neck and moved downwards towards my chest. Now it was a different taste, champagne mixed with my body taste. Surely Sanjay was enjoying it because he kept licking me even after drink was clean. Some of the drink had also fallen on his cheek, neck and chest. It had followed to his stomach also. And I took the liberty to clean him with my tongue. I played longer around his chest and his stomach. He was feeling ticklish and aroused at the same time. I could see tent in his trouser getting bigger. I was teasing him more and didn't touch his penis for long time. Soon, we both were aroused. His hands found the zipper of my shirt and my hands found his pant's zip. In the next moment he pulled my shirt above my head and opened his zipper moved my hand inside his pants and caressed his penis over his frenchie. He sighed and pushed upwards to touch my hands. He liked my lacy light blue bra and my tight boobs that were oozing out of it. He kissed my tits over my bra, while his hands found my salwar's string and opened it. I lifted my ass a little bit and he pulled it down and away from my legs one by one. He started caressing my pussy from over my panty and I opened his pants and pulled it downwards and out from his legs. Within no time, I pulled his underwear down. He lifted his ass to help me remove it. I took his penis in my hand and caressed and squeezed it a little. I played with it for some time and he was becoming harder and harder. And as if it was too much of teasing for him, he put his fingers around the elastic band of my panty and started pulling down urgently. I moved my ass a little and let the panty come out of my legs.

Then next moment, Sanjay lifted my ass and tried to place it over him. I held his penis with one hand and spread myself with the other and lowered myself slowly over him. I was still very tight and it pained a little bit while I sat over him. I stopped for some time, till my cunt get used to his huge monster. Soon my pain vanished and I moved little bit more and sat completely over him. I couldn't believe his whole shaft entered into me and filled me completely. I was feeling very full and tight from inside. Sanjay kissed me on my lips and his hands were under my ass. Then he held me from my waist and started moving me up and down on his shaft. I also got the rhythm and like a good learner, followed his movements and soon I started moving myself up and down over his penis without his help also. I was riding him like a horse, moving in up and down motion. My juices started flowing and were flowing over his penis now. It became slippery and it was much easier now with less friction. I was holding him from his shoulder, kissing him.His hands now got busy with caressing my ass, back and now to my boobs. He was squeezing my boobs over my bra and caressing them with his hands and his tongue. He was in no mood to remove my bra. I am sure he was enjoying the view of my boobs bouncing up and down, oozing to be out from lacy bra. My bra was just enough to hold half of my boobs. And soon, while still kissing my tits, his hands moved towards my back and like expert hands, opened my bra quickly. Then he made me slid my bra out of my hands. Now his mouth watered more looking at my raw boobs in front of his eyes. My tits were erect fully due to so much or caressing and licking from Sanjay. He caressed my tits between his thumbs and fingers and squeezed them and played with them. He took out his tongue and licked and kissed my starting sucking like a baby. My cunt responded immediately. I was riding him faster now and he also started pushing it from the bottom. It was rock and roll motion. He started pushing me harder from bottom as if he was getting more aroused by licking my tits. He is a good hunk and will not give up so early. I had already come two times, while he was still waiting for his first release. After some more of rigorous fucking and sucking, his movements became faster and harder and he started squeezing my boobs harder. I could feel him getting tighter inside me. Getting the clue, I quickly got off me. He gave me a surprised look, but was glad to see me sitting down on carpet between his legs. Without wasting any time, I took his penis in my hand and gave it quick up and down jerks and put the tip of this penis in my mouth. He really liked it and within no time, he came in my mouth. He filled my mouth with his jism and unloaded his gun inside my mouth. I swallowed his cum and milked him dry and clean with my tongue. I looked up at him and he had a satisfactory smile on his face. He pulled me again in his lap and hugged me and kissed me sweetly on my lips. We finished our remaining glass of champagne sitting in his lap and kissing each other all the time.

After a long fucking session, we started feeling hungry as well. We decided going down to hotel's restaurant for a quick dinner instead of going out. So we I quickly wore my salwar and shirt without wearing my bra or my panty underneath. Smooth silk felt great against my soft skin. Sanjay also quickly wore his pants and his shirt and or course no under wear. We came out of our room and Sanjay was kind of walking a little behind me. I guess he was watching my swaying buttocks and enjoying it. I didn't mind and walked more provocatively. Inside the elevator, he kissed hugged me, squeezed my ass and whispered in my ears, "You have got sexy ass and I love to watch it sway". Teasingly I told him, "Its all yours honey". And his kissed me again. We went to dining room, ordered Chinese food and quickly had our dinner. We ate it so quickly as if we were in hurry to return to our cozy room. There were not many people in the restaurant at this point in time and all waiters were more than eager to hang around us and find an excuse to come to our table for one reason or another. I knew why. They surely were getting a glimpse of my loose boobs without bra and forming a deep cleavage in my silk dress. I didn't mind it. In fact I was feeling horny for Sanjay and looking forward for a good fuck after dinner. Soon we finished dinner, settled the bill and headed straight for our room.

We entered the room and settled in a little bit. And then Sanjay said he wanted to go and have a quick warm shower to feel fresh. He headed straight for the bathroom, while I got up, opened our suitcase, and took out a dress to change for Sanjay and myself. I took out a T-shirt and shorts for Sanjay while a nightgown for me. Within no time, Sanjay came out in a towel. I handed him his dress, picked mine and headed for a shower for myself too. I removed my silky suit, and watched myself in the big mirror. There were so many love marks on my boobs and my chest and my shoulder. I liked them at the thought that he really likes my body and me. I put on a shower cap and entered under the shower and put it on. Warm water was running all over my body and all my daylong journey tiredness was gone in seconds. I washed myself, cleaned my pussy, my ass and all my body. I turned off the shower, dried myself with thick white towel and came out of shower. I wore my sexiest of night dress that Sanjay's sister has presented to me. It was a red color satin dress hanging over my shoulders with two thin straps. It came till my thighs and fitted so well with my body. It appeared that it was made just keeping my body in mind. It was a very sexy dress and perfect for honeymoon. It had a square deep cut in front and showed half of my globes. I looked and admired myself in the mirror. My butts were showing up round and full in this satin dress. I just felt my buttocks with my hand and thought to myself that Sanjay will love their feel.

Next moment I came out of bathroom. Sanjay was sitting in the bed with only his shorts on, showing his strong chest. After looking towards me, his mouth was wide open in astonishment and excitement. He said, "O God you look hot, gorgeous. I want to eat you right now". I smiled naughtily replying, "Who is stopping you honey?" He immediately jumped out of bed, came towards me and hugged me hard. He started kissing me hard. He was already hard in his shorts. He caressed my back and soon his hands were doing the best thing that his hands are fond of. His hands were caressing and squeezing my ass. On realizing that I was not wearing a panty underneath, he whispered in my ear, "So you are my bitch for the night all set for rock and roll". I didn't say anything and he kissed me hard. His chest was crushing my boobs. He brought one of his hands in between and squeezed my tits while his other hand was busy caressing my ass crack. He pulled me closer to him and his dick was making a tent in his shorts and was rubbing against my thighs. I was standing on my toes to come to his level to French kiss him.

Then he brought both of his hands under my butts and lifted my up in his arms. I jumped and came in his arms and wrapped my legs around him like a slut in heat. My cunt was just next to his groin and he was pushing against me in order to run his penis against my cunt. He kept licking and kissing me like a candy and brought me around the bed and sort of threw me to the corner of bed. Me gown moved upwards and just exposed my cunt to him. I instantly moved it down on my thighs as if I was shying from him. He said, "Come on baby don't cover it, it's all mine. I want to eat you up till the last drop.". Saying this he caught my feet and pulled me closer to him. He was still standing near the bed and I was lying in the middle of bed. He pulled me closer to him till my legs were hanging down the side of bed and my body was lying on the bed. He sat down on the carpet on his knees. He brought his face closer to my thighs and licked them. I felt shivers in my whole body. He lifted front of my nightgown over my thighs and inserted his face inside it. I could feel his breath over my cunt. And in no time he attacked my cunt lips with his lips and tongue. My fresh clean cunt started becoming wet. He liked my cunt's aroma because he was licking it more vigorously now. His hands picked the hem of my gown and pulled them above my waist. I raised my butt a little bit to help him raise it. He pulled my legs and kept them over his shoulders and his tongue was busy in fucking my cunt. I was now moaning and saying, "Oh Sanjay your tongue feels great. Fuck me more.". Sanjay like me in talking to him explicitly and he asked me to talk more. I was moaning loudly now and it took no time and I came really hard. He kissed and licked me. He said I taste really sweet and sour and he likes me. He lifted my butts with his hands and pulled me closer to his mouth. My ass was in the air a little bit and it was easy for his hands to massage my buttocks. He was making slurping sounds like a dog and I was moaning like a bitch in the heat. I was begging for more and more. Next he stood up, held my hand and made me sit with my legs hanging down and bed and my ass just on the edge of the bed. His penis was making a huge bulge in his shorts. He asked me to pull down his short and like an obedient wife I put my fingers in elastic band and pulled them down. His boner came sprang open right next to my face. He pulled me head towards him and forced his penis into my mouth. I wanted to please him. I held his penis with my hand and caressed his balls with the other. I wrapped my lips around his penis and moved my mouth over him. By his moans I could make out that he liked the pressure of my lips around his shaft. I now started moving my head back and forth. His penis became harder and harder in my mouth and filled my mouth really tight. It was difficult to breathe, but like a bitch I was managing it. I wrapped my hands around his waist. He asked me to caress his buttocks and play with his ass. I caressed his ass for a while and then allowed my fingers to caress his hole. He liked it and he was pushing harder into my mouth. My one hand was caressing his balls and other hand was playing with his ass. His hands were pulling my head towards him. And then he started moaning loudly and jerked hard into my mouth. He shot his loads into my mouth and I could hardly manage to gulp his load. He came too much. I guess he enjoyed his ass being caressed by my fingers. I milked him till the last drop and licked him clean till he was soft and satisfied. The effect of Champagne and sec was evident in both of us, as there are hunger and lust in his eyes. It looked like he still didn't have enough to satisfy his lust.

He sat down on the bed next to me and kissed lovingly me on my shoulder. Then he asked me get a glass of champagne. He said he was thirsty a little bit. I got up, shook my ass a little bit, so that my nightgown will fall over my ass and my thighs. Then I walked towards the table swaying my silky buttocks. I knew Sanjay was watching my behind, so I was swaying them a little more and was taking all the time to walk slowly up the table. I was teasing him while getting drink for him. I bent down over the table to take the bottle. My back was towards him and as I bent, I am sure; my short dress rose higher from behind and gave him a glimpse of my cheeks. I took my time to took bottle and pour it in the glass. I was still bending against him. I kept the bottle back, turned around and notice Sanjay's eyes were fixed at my thighs and my ass. And now he was enjoying my frontal view. My boobs were standing up and poking pressed tightly against the satin gown. My tits were poking out of it. I walked towards him and he motioned me to sit in his lap. I obeyed my husband and sat on his lap, with both my legs on one side. I raised the glass and took his to his mouth. He took a big gulp, rolled it inside his mouth and drank it. My left tit was rubbing against his chest and it was becoming hard due to his chests rubbing. I was caressing his head and hairs with my left hand while right hand was offering his drink. This time he took mouthful of drink, drank half of it and pulled my face closer and French kissed me. Half of the remaining drink came into my mouth. I like this taste of champagne mixed with his love and his saliva. Within no time we finished the whole glass. He enjoyed kissing me with his mouth full of champagne. Sooner I realized that I could feel hardness under my ass. I shifted my ass a little bit so that his penis was right in the middle of my ass crack. We sat there in this position for quite a while. He was kissing me and squeezing my boobs, while I would move my ass over his penis. Lots of kissing and my ass movement had made him fully hard again. Soon he pulled me over him while he moved back towards the top of bed. He lied there, while he pulled me on top of him. He asked me to ride his cock. I guess today, he wanted to relax while still fucking me. Well I had no problem in riding over him. I get more penetration and I can also feel his balls with my hands. I sprang over him with my legs on either side of him. I slowly lowered my self on top of his hood and eased down slowly. I was careful to sit on him slowly, so that I can feel him slow and tight in my small cunt. My cunt lips were wrapped around his cock like a tight clip. Then I started moving my hips up and down. I soon gained rhythm. He was enjoying me fucking him. His breathing was heavier now and was sort of moaning as well. My boobs were bouncing up and down in front of his eyes. He brought his hands and started squeezing my boobs. My tits were rubbing against his palms making them rock hard. My cunt juices had already started flowing over his cock and made him slippery. He was enjoying a lot, as he started getting tighter inside me and he was pushing his ass upwards with my thrust.

I then moved my hands to his sides and rested them on the bed, tilted myself a little bit backwards. I was leaning away from him now and my pussy was glued to his cock. I lifted my ass a little bit and gave some room for him to fuck me from bottom. He was moving faster now from beneath me, pushing his cock deeper inside me. His hands were caressing my thighs and my ass. He was also giving support to my ass to lift it slightly above him, so that it gives enough room for him to push upwards in rhythmic motion. I was moaning hard now. I am sure people in next 3 adjacent rooms could hear my moans and little screams. Who cares when you are getting a good fuck. Let them hear, if they are. He pulled me over him a little so that my boobs are just over his mouth. He took out his tongue and started licking my bouncing boobs. His hands were caressing my ass while his mouth was busy on my tits. His fucking became faster and faster and so as his pressure on my tits. I shuddered and came very next moment. He was about to come soon and he asked me to move out quickly and suck him hard. How can I not follow his desires on our honeymoon. Without wasting time, I quickly got up from him and quickly took his cock in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum mixed with my cunt juices. It was kind of sexy. I sucked him and in no time he came in my mouth. He filled my mouth full and still coming. Like a slut I gulped all of his come. I then licked and cleaned his dick. Soon his dick started shrinking and becoming limp. I then lay next to him, side by side. We hugged each other tight, with his leg between my legs and my leg over his waist. Sooner we were in deep sleep hugging each other.

In the morning, I felt some movements between my legs and then I noticed that it was his hard penis that was so hard early in the morning. I pressed his penis between my legs and hugged him and went for a small nap again dreaming about what happened just few hours ago. I still love to remember this first night of our honeymoon.

[Image: 13892120-1735594173388987-3003816350136695921-n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes mitas_parlour's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
Super hot
Like Reply
দিদি এই গল্পটি বাংলায় পোষ্ট করবেন প্লিজ
facebook.com/Sreporna1997
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply