Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Anita Singh ...Restarted....
Dear reader I want to start this story ..from where the author had stopped...
 Kya Mei ea Kahani dubara see sure Karu.....????
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If seansean007 has no objection,please start writing. we are with you.
Like Reply
seansean007 Offline
Threads: 0
#78 22-05-2019, 01:18 AM
In today's fast paced world,it is very difficult to spare some time to write stories.I don't get much time to write but I also love this story so don't feel like abandoning it.I don't know when but I will try to complete it someday when I get time.May be in the form of an erotic novel.
I won't write any more here as once started,the constant demand of readers for updates become frustrating.Starting a story is like commiting 7-8 hours every week for a normal length update only to be read by readers in a few minutes and then see them asking for updates till the next update comes and the cycle keeps repeating.
It is better that I keep myself away from all these and write as and when I feel like with complete freedom.Hopeully one day I will complete this and then share it with others.
Thanks for showing love to this story.

I will appreciate if no one tries to make it into a story of his own by writing his own version
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Dude you can write new story why upsetting the writer he already said he would complete it he even posted it
Just write new one
Like Reply
Kahani jaha se ruki thi Wahi start karna bro please keep it up write story best of luck
Like Reply
Bhai appreciate it plz start.. If someone has issues just change name of the story ?
Like Reply
Start soon brother waiting
Like Reply
Lagta hei Anita Singh story ka original writer ko ye pasand nehi ke mei first is Kahani ko age bahrau....
Like Reply
(01-06-2019, 01:01 PM)safizul ., Wrote: Lagta hei Anita Singh story ka original writer ko ye pasand nehi ke mei first is Kahani ko age bahrau....

Create new one dude no need to worry if you were going to write this one I believe you can also write your own story.
Like Reply
Waiting beo
Like Reply
Sure bro go ahead ...
Like Reply
(28-05-2019, 02:19 PM)safizul ., Wrote: Dear reader I want to start this story ..from where the author had stopped...
 Kya Mei ea Kahani dubara see sure Karu.....????

BOSS YOU CAN NOT MATCH THE STORY 

AAP TO EK LINE BHI THEEK SE NAHI LIKH PAAYE 

Kya Mei ea Kahani dubara see sure Karu.....????  SHOULD BE 

Kya main ye kahani dubara se shuru karun. . . .???

YOU KNOW THE WRITING HINGLISH LIKE SEANSEAN007 BRO WILL BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU.

WRITE A NEW STORY IN NEW THREAD IN YOUR OWN STYLE  :s :s :s
नशीली आँखें
वो प्यार क्या जो लफ्ज़ो में बयाँ हो 
प्यार वो है जो आँखों में नज़र आए!!
[+] 2 users Like Nasheeliaankhein's post
Like Reply
2019 ke khatam hote hote chalu kar doge bhai,

If you want to start then start sonn
Like Reply
(25-06-2019, 11:41 AM)Nasheeliaankhein Wrote: BOSS YOU CAN NOT MATCH THE STORY 

AAP TO EK LINE BHI THEEK SE NAHI LIKH PAAYE 

Kya Mei ea Kahani dubara see sure Karu.....????  SHOULD BE 

Kya main ye kahani dubara se shuru karun. . . .???

YOU KNOW THE WRITING HINGLISH LIKE SEANSEAN007 BRO WILL BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU.

WRITE A NEW STORY IN NEW THREAD IN YOUR OWN STYLE  :s :s :s

क्या बोला है मस्त
Like Reply
can someone continue or write this amazing story
Like Reply
This story was amazing.... If someone restarted this story it will be a good news
Like Reply
You can be in touch with me on t**blr and p**reon.I will definitely complete this story.In fact I have been writing little bit at my own pace.I am busy building my career at the moment that's why not writing much,but once I get my career on track I will write more often.Till then you can be in touch with me on the above mentioned platforms.
Thanks.
Like Reply
Anita singh story ko kaun sab phir se chahte ho aa jao t**blr and p**reon ya PM karo
Like Reply
(08-04-2020, 06:09 PM)seansean007 Wrote: You can be in touch with me on t**blr and p**reon.I will definitely complete this story.In fact I have been writing little bit at my own pace.I am busy building my career at the moment that's why not writing much,but once I get my career on track I will write more often.Till then you can be in touch with me on the above mentioned platforms.
Thanks.

Same id  i.e. seansean007????  on both platforms??
Like Reply
(09-04-2020, 04:46 PM)jtiwary Wrote: Same id  i.e. seansean007????  on both platforms??

Yeah same id on both the platforms.
Like Reply