Jul 6, 2017

[Image: 5c0f367506950.jpg]

Only Perversion stories
Index

1. My Wife's First Gangbang ......................................... [Page 1]
2. My cousin, My Sex Doll ............................................ [Page 2]
3. Tamanna's sex lesson to her little brother.................... [Page 3]

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1493991

This story is about 5 years back when I was posted in Mumbai, working for a medical MNC as reprentative. I had completed my graduation last year & was lucky enough to get a job quickly. Yes, the job involved a lot of travel & field work ... pay also was not very high - but I was a young bachelor with no dependency (My parents were well to do) - so I was living comfortably. I had rented a small but good apartment in Mumbai subarb & unlike most of my bachelor counterparts, I have furnished & maintained it well. I was little independent minded & little bit finicky, so I preferred to stay alone rather than sharing my room. It costed more, but that was ok. What is money for if you can't enjoy life?

Anyway, one day Out of the blue I get a phone call from my uncle. Apparently his daughter (My cousin sister) has just completed 12th standard & looking for admission in good institutes. She was planning to give a competitive exam in Mumbai for which my uncle was supposed to accompany her. They have booked tickets too. Only 2 days before travel, my uncle is down with high fever & doctor has asked him for complete rest. Uncle didn't want her to miss that exam, but no way he is letting her come Mumbai alone & stay in hotel. He wondered if she could stay at my place for 2 days. I told him it would be no problem at all.

My uncle stays different town than my paents, so I haven't met them for several years. Last I remembered of my cousin - her name was Ritika - a rather irritating little girl with high pitch voice & runny nose. So imagine my surprise when I received her in Mumbai airport - dressed smartly in skirt & tee shirt. That little black skirt didn't even reach her knees, which was good because her legs were awesome, long and lean. I'd have given a years salary to kiss from her knees on up to her inner thigh. Her t-shirt didn't show much cleavage, which was fine, because her dress fit snugly over her small but firm tits. She must have worn a very thin bra as I could definitely make out some perky nipples popping through the tee. Of course the stylishly cut short hair, dreamy eyes and gorgeous smile left me unsure whether I was falling in love with her or just dying to fuck her!

She recognized he immediately & came running towards me. She laughed & hugged me tight. I could feel her soft brest against my chest & it made he hard. Thank God she didn't look at the newly developed tent in my pant.

Me & my girlfriend had been split for 5 months now and I hadn't been with anyone for a while. Needless to say I was quite horny. I couldn't imagine how lucky I am this sweet thing landed at my lap unexpectedly. I immediately decided I got to have some fun with her!

While we drove towards home, my mind raced. I needed to get the camcorder set up so I could get some hidden video of her changing. I got a raging hard on just thinking that I might get to see that sleek little body of hers, even a bra and panty shot would be killer.

I fought with myself on whether to hide it in the guest room or the bathroom. I opted for the guest room, since there will be more time & chance to capture her - instead of bathroom where she will spend much lesser time. And when she goes bathroom, I mayn't be in home at all.

I decided to fit the camcorder behind the vent in the room. Little did I know I would never have need of it, at least not there anyway. A lucky break would leave the poor innocent thing totally open to my lecherous imagination.

I showed her to the guest room - which actually is just a small bedroom adjacent to my master bedroom. Ritika said she was just going to watch some TV for a while and get to sleep early. Her exam was next day. I sighed to myself as I looked at where the camera hid. No chance of taping my sister tonight.

Even as she and I were alone the only evil thoughts I harbored were that of catching her on tape changing clothes. We sat for a bit, talked about my uncle, her exam and other idle chitchat. Sometimes I hardly heard what she was saying as I just enjoyed watching her lips moving. They looked perfect for kissing. I wondered if she has a boyfriend & actually let him put his cock in her mouth.

I instantly imagined what her pouty lips might look like wrapped around a stiff cock. I had to shift position on the couch so not to show my excitement.

At around eight she looked at her watch and said she definitely had to get to bed since she needs to wake up early & read notes before starting for exam. She crumpled her cute little nose and asked me a question. "Bhaiya ... You wouldn't happen to have anything to help me sleep?"

My heart stopped, all bets were off now, reverse polarity. My mind reeled with possibilities. My ex-girlfriend Shruti suffered from insomnia, and would often down more than a few pills to get to sleep. It wasn't long before I found that I could do just about anything I wanted to her and she wouldn't have the slightest idea I had fucked her. That is if I cleaned her up afterwards. She used to spend night in my apartment often & will bring her bottle of pills with her. Once she forgot the bottle & it should still be there in the cupboard.

Thoughts of a drug induced Shruti wondered in and out of my mind, my cock grew rock hard. Could I really be thinking this?

Ritika noticed my pause and laughed, "No I am not going to commit suicide. Actually I am feeliong so tensed & nervous for tomorrow exam! I wish I could have a good sleep."

I stammered, "No, No, I was just trying to think of what I might have. I too used sleeping pills sometime back ... I'm sure I have some of that left still...."

Ritika smiled. "Thank you bhaiya. Don't tell dad, ok? He will get mad if he knows I have taken it."

I smiled back, "No problem sister, and I'll even make you some tea to take back to your room with you. A double dose of sleepiness for you." She laughed.

"There's a phone in your room. Why don't you call uncle and tell him all is ok. He must be worrying. Also ask how is his fever."

She got up, thanked me for my thoughtfulness and padded off to her room.

I went to the kitchen and turned on the water, then headed to the cupboard and found the pills. Am I really going to do this? I would just die to touch her skin, maybe even kiss those thighs, maybe more? I took out three pills, Shruti's usual dose. Ritika was a bit smaller so it should be just fine. I found myself crushing up two of the pills and placing the fine powder in the teacup. Shit! I'm really doing this! My hand shook as I poured the tea and stirred the powder till it disappeared.

"Dad's fine!" I almost jumped out of my skin as Ritika popped into the kitchen. She giggled, "Oops, sorry to scare you!"

I forced a laugh as she pointed to the pill in my hand, "That it?"

"Yep, but be careful, it'll knock you out like a light!"

She took the single pill in her hand and smiled at me, "I'll be sure to be lying down when I take it." I nodded. "You're so sweet" she added. She took the teacup from my hand, "Good Night bhaiya!" she said over her shoulder as she disappeared from sight.

I gulped and went to my own room. What if she tastes it in the tea? What if she doesn't drink it? What if? What if? My cock began to harden. What if she drinks it completely? What could I do? What would I do? What will I do? It was too perfect, she knew she was taking sleeping pills so being groggy in the morning would leave her no more suspicious. I grinned. I figured I'd give her thirty minutes.

Thirty minutes can take so long.....

To continue ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My cousin, My Sex Doll by cockinwetpussy - by sarit11 - 11-12-2018, 06:29 AM