who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A
It seems that Aurelius has abandoned this story - here is my humble attempt

It was quite a bombshell .  Menaka  wanting to live in  Delhi  as Dara's  wife. Was I losing control over my wife. Menaka could never spend more than one day without Ayan and now she was talking about 2 months !!

A couple of days passed without the topic being raised.  Menaka enrolled tin the local gym and started going to the salons and spas quite a bit. Weeks passed and Menaka was looking great. Still voluptuous, her body was looking more toned and sexier. Even her trips to the salon were showing  their impact - her face was glowing and frankly her hair was glossier and looking great.

With her weight loss, Menaka's confidence was growing and she started wearing her old fitted jeans and sleeveless tops.

Menaka always used to attract attention when going out but now she was a real headturner.

A couple of months passed and neither of us had broached the topic of Delhi.  Dara had returned from hospital and had resumed his duties. He kept his distance and the entire thing seemed like a dream.

It was the month of May and I was due to return to the ship. We were having breakfast after dropping Ayan to school when Menaka said - have you decided.

Decided What ? whether you will take Ayan with you on the ship.

I had thought it was just a whim, but obviously the thought had been festering for months.

what do i do now !!

Menaka looked at me silently and went to the kitchen.

That  night Menaka wore a gajra in her hair and came and sat on the floor clasped my legs. When she laid her head on my lap I didn't know what to say.

and somehow it just popped out " so when do you want to leave for Delhi"
[+] 3 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A - by rajivtand - 10-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A - by Uday - 19-01-2024, 03:04 PM