Misc. Erotica Shadows of Regret
Shadows of Regret - Ch 01

I received a call from my friend Manoj, a familiar scenario playing out once again. It seemed that their satellite TV was acting up, and Ananda, his father, needed a hand. These kinds of calls were routine for me; I had become the go-to person for the elderly couple, always ready to lend a helping hand.
It was a Wednesday, and the hum of office work surrounded me as I picked up the phone. Manoj's voice came through, a mix of urgency and familiarity. "Hey, could you swing by today? Dad's struggling with the satellite TV again, and you're the only one he trusts to fix it."
Without hesitation, I agreed. After all, it was on my way home, a minor detour from the usual routine. The clock on my desk seemed to tick louder as I finished up the workday, eager to assist Ananda with his technological woes.

As I made my way to Manoj's house after work, thoughts raced through my mind. The sun was starting to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the neighborhood. Manoj worked a bit farther away and only made the trip home on weekends, making these impromptu visits a unique part of my routine.
Once I reached their doorstep, the door creaked open, revealing Ananda's welcoming smile as I stepped into the dimly lit foyer. His kind eyes, framed by lines etched with a lifetime of experiences, immediately put me at ease. Ananda was not just a friend's father; he was a figure of wisdom, a living repository of stories that spanned generations.
As we made our way through the hallway, I couldn't help but admire the grandeur of their home. It was an old-style villa that stood as a testament to a bygone era. High ceilings adorned with intricate patterns, antique furniture that whispered tales of the past, and heavy curtains that danced with the breeze—all contributing to the villa's charm. Yet, there lingered a subtle sense of dread, a feeling that the walls held secrets and memories that stretched beyond the present.
Ananda led me to the living room, a space where time seemed to stand still. The antique grandfather clock in the corner ticked away, marking the passage of moments with a rhythmic cadence. The room was filled with the scent of aged wood, a fragrance that hinted at the countless gatherings and celebrations this space had witnessed.
The furniture, though slightly worn with age, exuded a timeless elegance. Ornate wooden frames adorned with family portraits lined the walls, capturing moments frozen in time. An old-fashioned chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a warm glow over the room, adding to the sense of nostalgia that permeated the air.
As Ananda and I approached the satellite TV, I couldn't help but glance at the family photographs. Images of a young Manoj playing in the backyard, Ananda and his wife sharing smiles during happier times—the photos painted a poignant picture of a family that had weathered the storms of life.
The satellite TV, a juxtaposition of modern technology against the backdrop of this vintage setting, sat in the corner like a puzzle waiting to be solved. Ananda, with a mix of frustration and amusement, explained the intricacies of its malfunction. We began our task, surrounded by the echoes of laughter and memories that seemed to be embedded in every corner of the room.
The atmosphere in the house was both comforting and mysterious, like stepping into a forgotten chapter of a novel. Little did I know that this evening, spent in the company of Ananda and his antique abode, would be the prelude to a tale that would unfold with unexpected twists, introducing me to characters and experiences beyond the familiar walls of this old-style villa.
[+] 3 users Like nuwan888's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Shadows of Regret - by nuwan888 - 31-12-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Shadows of Regret - by nuwan888 - 01-01-2024, 02:07 AM
RE: Shadows of Regret - by nuwan888 - 01-01-2024, 03:49 AM
RE: Shadows of Regret - by Hotyyhard - 01-01-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: Shadows of Regret - by sri7869 - 01-01-2024, 10:04 AM