Adultery Naughty Plans Of Golu(servant) For Newly Wedded Tara
Rainbow 
Chapter 1

The Gupta Mansion

Golu pov:

The Guptas were like family to me.

Mr. Gupta was an honourable man, who serviced the Indian Railways, steadily ascending in his career and finally retiring as a Principal Chief Engineer. His wife, Mrs. Roshni Gupta was a traditional homemaker who took care of the home and family, and made sure everyone was happy.

Hello everyone, I'm Golu, a 22 year old boy hailing from one of the innumerable villages in India. I've been associated with the Guptas for a fairly long time now. I grew up with the family, and they treated me like their own, never actually considering me as a mere servant.The Guptas were parents to two well-raised boys - Raman and Rohan,  Raman is 5 years older than me while Rohan is 3 years older. One could safely say I was a privileged servant, thanks to the benevolent nature of the Guptas. They weren't luxurious by any means, but they lived their lives happily, with a sense of moral responsibility to the society, always willing to lend a helping hand to others and otherwise just minding themselves. They treated me like their own child and I knew I was lucky in that regard.

My job was simple; to do whatever chores were assigned to me. The work ranged from cooking meals to cleaning the house, doing laundry, gardening, and other miscellaneous tasks.

I shared a special bond with the entire family, but my relationship with Rohan was something extraordinary. We had our share of fights and disagreements growing up, but we also shared countless moments of laughter and joy. We played pranks on each other and we both knew exactly how to push each other's buttons. Rohan was always more outgoing and adventurous compared to me and I found myself constantly trying to keep up with him.

Rohan got married to a lovely girl named Tara who came from a family of Gupta Ji's professional colleague one month ago. Of course, arranged marriages are pretty common in India even today.

[Image: search?client=ms-android-vivo-rvo2&sca_e...KwhBgoOICM]

Tara bhabhi (Indian slang for 'sister-in-law') is easily, without exaggeration, the hottest woman I'd ever seen in my life. Milky white complexioned and standing about 5.6 feet in height, Tara bhabhi had the most attractive eyes I've ever seen on a woman. With sharp facial features and a physique that made men drool all over themselves, Tara bhabhi is an absolute sexpot in my eyes.Of course, this is an observation that came naturally to me and not one bit of it was out of dedicated perusal. This only probably goes to highlight how sexy a woman Tara bhabhi really is. Of course, Rohan is himself a handsome man in his own right and given how amazing a person he is, there's no doubt he totally deserved such a hottie as his wife.

But then again, I can't deny that seeing Tara bhabhi dressed in those skimpy salwar kameez (traditional Indian attire) she adorns at home, the lustful thoughts would often take control of my brain. Her luscious lips and the way they curled into a smile whenever she saw me working around the mansion; it was too much for me to absorb.

"Golu.. Golu.. kaha mar gya" suddenly Mrs. Gupta called my name due to I came out of my thoughts and goes to her.

"Haan..haanji memsaab" golu said then Mrs. Gupta said " kaha itni der se Mai kabse aawaz lga rhi hu"

Golu- "yahi tha memsaab..bas Ghar ka kaam kr rha tha" thoda darte hue bola

Mrs. Gupta - "acha thik hai suno tumhe ek baat batani thi"

Golu- "Ji memsaab boliye"

Mrs. Gupta- "Rohan ki ek reputed MNC me higher post par job lagi hai Mumbai me.. So Tara and Rohan are going to start their new married life there after their honeymoon and I want ki tum bhi unke sath jao as their servant"

After hearing this I wasn't particularly happy because I'd grown up in the town and been a resident of this place for years now. Moreover, moving to the city was never desirable, based on the stories I'd heard from other servants. None of them really liked staying in the city, and I didn't believe I was any different from them.

Obviously, I could never say no to Mrs. Gupta, so I said yes, quite reluctantly. Little did I know at the time I was being offered a gift that I would cherish for a lifetime.
[+] 5 users Like Rahulf2p's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Naughty Plans Of Golu(servant) For Newly Wedded Tara - by Rahulf2p - 16-12-2023, 07:08 PM