Adultery Marriage ceremony and gangbang
Thumbs Up 
This story is not mine , read it way back in time name of writer is 'shruti'. I found it very amusing so I am sharing it with u guys.enjoy!

My name is shruti as u all know. My age is around 34 and my figure size is 36-28-36. 

on tuesday my husband vicky came and told me,"darling varma ji’s daughter getting married in the coming Friday(17th may 2013) so we have to go. Will go in the morning and come back at night" i told "ok but you have office at friday." he told" ya but am taking leave for that day verma ji is our welwisher we have to go." 

On Thursday night i asked priya(my cousin sister) to come with us but she was having practicals at college. I was confused what to wear for marriage. I asked priya" What should I wear for the weeding everyone will be there from vicky’s office so i must look good na." she replied" my sexy didi u r already good looking but i think you must wear sari it will look good." but i have no new sari all of them i have wore at least once and we have to go in the morning itself." I replied making a sorry face.

she told" chh chh chh dont be sad my dear dee I just bought one sari for me last week for my college annual function so u can wear mine." "But how can I wear your sari aaah... i mean your blouse and petticoat will not fit to me" i told looking at her 32'' breasts. she thought for a while and said" its just a matter of one day what a big deal it will be little tight but its a nice sari wait I will show you.'' she went to came back with that sari I saw it and cried" are u mad how can I wear net sari am not a teenager like you everything will be visible."

That sari was made of a silk net and cream color. "Are when you wear it won’t look ugly ok just try it once." "i just looked at sari and then blouse it was just back open blouse having threads to open it from back." i had no options but to try it I went to corner and opened my blouse and put my hands to new one but i could not tied it myself i told to priya to tied it. she came to me and pulled treads to tie it one my one but it was tight like hell i told her to give less pressure but she told" what can I do….ur mellons like firm tits opposing this blouse so much ''

It took around 10 mints just to wear blouse now it was turn for the petticoat. I rapped one towel around my hips n removed my old one. Priya gave me new petticoat n told to wear it. when i raised it on my bum I found it’s like i was wearing tight skirt. It was skined tight to me. Even if i did not need to tie the knot coz it was fully fixed on my heavy bums. When I turned to priya she looked at my body as she never seen before. 
"what happned??why are you looking at me like that. havnt u seen me before'' i asked her. 

" Dee you see yourself in the mirror first. Wish I was a boy den today....." she replied smilingly.

So I went to mirror and my mouth open like for what i saw there. here i was dressed like I was going to seduce people. My boobs came towards my neck bone & was at least half exposed and blouse seemed to explode even if i breath heavily. For more my petticoat was so tight on my bums and thighs that my shape was seen clearly. 

"do u want me to put wrong impression on all and what your bhaiya(brother) will think no decent lady can wear it yar. I can’t wear it" i told her straight.

" you are right its giving u look of a desperate lady but you are forgetting you have to wear a sari on it,  than your treasure will not be exposed so need not to worry. Its day time and bhaiya is also going with u." she said to convince me and gave me sari to try for it. I looked at her and than i started to wear it. 

"Its not looking very nice now.'' she told with joy. I saw in the mirror i was showing full of my figure and giving a slight view of my belly and boobs but it was not looking vaguer.

"are you sure i must wear it." i asked her.

" Now sould I write it down for u..wear it my sweet bhabhi tomorrow u will be the queen of all other people’s heart." she replied with smile.
I was still confused because i never dressed like this. But i made my mind finally.

Next morning we had to move to Rangamati in our activa scooter. Rangamati is just 95 km fr daka so it takes only two hours to reach there.

" whre is my shirt yar. Don’t know where u always keep my stuffs I never find them myself.'' shouted vicky like always. " its on the bed only look with your eyes am getting ready too." i told him i was getting dressed with the help of priya.

"As usual you must apply waterproof make up cos in marriage it will be crowed n u will sweat a lot, better you use waterproof one" she advised me.

"Its not my marriage my dear sister, fir we do as you wish" i told her giving a deep smile with dimples on my cheeks. 

"I know its not ur marriage but it may be ur honeymoon night(suagrat)….oops honeymoon day(suhagdin)…anyway after seeing u anyone will be flat......" she made a very sexy pose to tease me

'' Looks like u are going to have ur marriage soon..naughty. Do it fast am getting late." I told her so make fast.In 15 mints we were ready to go for marriage.

"Bye priya take care of the house and take care yourself" I told to her and we started on the scooter. It was a very pleasant morning, so it was not that much cold so i didn’t put on shawl. As we move towards down to Rangamati i told my hubby" it a long time since i have gone to any marriage." 

" Today we are going honey and the weather is so pleasant and what are u wearing!!! I can’t tell in front of priya..looks like u are going to be a bombshell in the party….take care of your melons looks like they gonna explode with slightest disturbance " my husband told in a naughty way.

" you are very bad they are not melons ok and u only responsible for that…u only used to play with them every day like a child" i said him innocently

" ohoo darling it me that press them so softly else if anyone else do it u will know how it is"
he told.

"Nobody only you I love you you made my life heaven" i told him softly.

"love you too darling but today am feeling to sleep with you( we never use wrong words) you since i have seen you in this dress" he told romantically.

" your mood always wanna do sex with me…so is that mean u r going to start right in the middle of the road" i told him but i was feeling a little wet too due to the tight blouse was pressing my nipples and this kind of conversation.

just than my hubby has to stop the scooter one group of dog came in front of us. It was the hilly forest roads were zigzag and slopy and it was through the forest you might have seen it roads in hill stations. when i saw the dogs i ashamed as they were trying to catch a bitch and she was running. 

"dogs are so lucky whenever they see a sexy bitch they can enjoy it " he told taking a long breath.

" ameen.... " i told loudly as i was praying god to make his wish fulfill.

then we both started to laugh and he started the scooter. 

"Today there is very fewer vehicles on the road honey'' i asked him.

"its the bypass road for Rangamati honey very less vehicles come to this side so we can reach early to marriage na" he replied. 
I could see beautiful scenes of hill and rivers down it was very romantic.

At 10 am we reached to Rangamati and my hubby introduced me his frnds and relatives there. But i felt uncomfortable over there as most of male there was looking at me as i was a dish to eat and where ever we go they keep on looking at my breast and tell something in ears of the person standing aside.

" Hi yaar u are like id ka chand never saw u in any occasion. Good to see u hear" i saw in the direction frm where the sound came and saw a person in the age of 50 all hear white and well built.

“hi sharma uncle am fine actually i was busy in my work sorry let me introduce with my wife shruti" my hubby told him with a great respect.

"Good morning uncle how r u'' i just went near him to touch his feet but as soon as i bent he catch my shoulders and raised me his grip my very tight and he looked at my eyes i found lust in his eyes and started to look down.

" hay ur place is not beneath the feet. vickas you have got a very beautiful wife. Come just have some food. bhai verma ji is busy with his daughter’s marriage so its my duty to at least  take care of both of u" he told this with a deep smile and looked at my breast with the corner of his eyes. 

I was speechless as my hubby was respecting him so much how could i say anything with any proof so I didn’t said anything to my husband. sharmaji took us to the hall where most of the guest was sitting and most of the men. Then one lady came to me and my hubby introduce me with her" shruti she is mrs. sharma".

I said Good morning to her and touched her feet she was looking young as compared to sharma uncle she was her second wife i came to know later.

" come with me shruti all ladies are in the main hall we will sit there" she told me lightly. I followed her and she took me to hall where all women were sitting. I just started talking to some of them.

" So shruti how are u doing….are u bored and are u leaving soon" mrs sharma asked me.

"No..no hurry at all….we are going to stay for a while" i told her.

"she had such a sexy figure..its very difficult to maintain ur body like that after marriage" lady next to her commented.

" Its good that his husband is not like ours….our husband’s do sex soo roughly with us and they used to press our tits soo hard that they become loose and within one month of our marriages we used to loose our figure" mrs sharma indicated her bulky but loose tits.
I blushed I just met with these ladies and they started conversation like this. But I thought about sharma uncle just then…!!he caught my shoulder so tightly he was really very rough person.!!

"Why are u all pricking this innocent lady…don’t u have any work to do…go and check other rooms…see everything is in its right place or not'' it was a sound of very decent lady she was mrs verma who was the mother of the bride.

'' come with me shruti we will check first floor room" told mrs sharma and i followed her. we just went to first floor just then mrs verma called again" vimlaaaaaaa... come downstairs where u kept the key for the almari, I can’t find it''.

"shruti these are the rooms you please check it if everything is ok. I am just coming" she told me i came to know vimla(mrs sharma) was her name only i told ok aunty and
i went to fisrt room and opened the room it was finely arrenged.
then I went to next room it was fine too. But third room was not arranged bed sheet was not spread on the bed so i just started to spared it.

Suddenly I started to hear some voices of other peoples.

" yaar our fortune is very bad..our wife’s becomes like buffalos there is no fun in fucking them anymore” I just peeped from the window to the next room and found three males standing there.

"True yar life need change its soo long time..when I was a bachelor dat time 2 to 3 girls in a week..feels soo good but now everyday same…." told the next person i could not see them but i recognised this sound he was sharma uncle only.

" yar you know i used to take advantage of  lot of ladies when i was in security officer whenever there is a case related to bar or trafficking…always used to have fun but now retirement is very near but till now not satisfied compleatly" told the third person.
I was still and feeling very strange how such persons having good reputation talking such a way and **** my god i could not believe. Then i got the shock of the day as i heared their conversation ahead.

" yar did u see that angel in cream color sari,looks like that bitch’s big tits going to tear apart her blouse" told the second person. I was very angry on such a vaguer comments.
'' looks like that bitch’s husband didn’t pressed her tits firmly if she comes to me den in two weeks I am going to make her tits loose by grinding them hard with my hands and my mouth ....aur did u see that bitch’s ass .. ssss soo rounded and fat and what a curve she has.. if I penetrate just once den everything will be red red ha ha ha…" it was the voice of sharma uncle all started to laugh.

"and she wear that sari in such a way that it looks like she came hear today to sell herself to all the men, I just feel soo horny that I just want to take a scissor and cut the  straps of the blouse from the behind and.....ummmm" third person said.
I ran to the ground floor as i could not listen more vaguer talk about me. I thought to tell everything to my husband but as soon as I came down mrs sharma met me.

" good shruti u did it quickly I was just thinking about u only'' she told.
"and your hasband is missing me too" I thought angrily.
"whre is vicky aunty" i asked her

'' he was here only" she told. Suddenly someone shouted
"barat aaaa gayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......(brightgroom came..)".

Everyone rushed through the main gate made of banana leaves and wood. Even I went towards the gate then everyone was shouting. I saw some beautiful girls standing at the gate taking a pot on their head for the welcome of baraat(brightgroom). They was just standing at the gate and it was the custom that the baraat had to give them some money as gift and put it on their pot then only they would allow them to come inside. From there the view of barat was not clear I saw a lot of woman on the roof so I went towards the stairs to go there. As soon as I reached at the stairs I saw three man coming down from first floor. He was Sharma uncle with two of his friends I just realize that they were the three men talking about me so dirtily.

“hay shruti y are u going upstairs barat has come…lets go to see them” Sharma uncle told me looking at my face with his lust full eyes.

“actually mmm.. I will see it from upstairs, aunty is there only na” I relied him I knew what he was thinking about me bastard old man trying to be so nice in front of me.

“areee ur husband is on there only you can be with him he was searching for you” he replied.
“ohh then we can go there only” I told happily as I thought it is better to be with my hubby when everyone was looking like a hunter there and I started to move back to the gate with them.

“are shruti I am soo sorry that I fogot to introduce to my friends, he is mr bheem singh he is a inspector in uttrachal security officer, now a days he is off duty. he indicate towards the man who was looking like a giant black in color and to tall that I had to raise my neck fully to say him good afternoon but I knew he was the same man who had **** so many woman bloody hell.

And he is mr sachdev Prasad he is a lawyer now a days he is very respected person in locality. uncle told indicating the next cheap fellow. I told him good evening with a fake smile and I found his green eyes piercing my blouse. He was very fat person must be 90 kg at least and he too dam black in color just like their heart.

“Good afternoon shruti” he told me and touched my chicks with his big palm like I was a child. I was very angry but could not do anything as he was showing like he had done it with affection but I knew what they thought about me. Whatever it was the matter of few hours then I will be back to daka. But I was feeling very tight in this blouse and petticoat now. But I didn’t had a choice.

Then we started to move towards the gate I was walking ahead of them and I was sure they were looking at my tight and vast ass.
where is Vicky uncle I can’t see him here I told him looking back to him.  I saw he was just between a crowed as gate was packed with people and behind me uncle and his friend was there. And behind them lot of people came to see the groom party I realized they had spoken lie to me I was in deep trouble now. Because I could go back and I have to be infront of these three hungry old men.

“he is hear only this moment…I guess he got mixed up in croud…for the moment u can see it from hear..u will get to him once baarat went inside the house .” he told me smilingly.
Anyhow I didn’t had any option but to stand there I started to look at the gate where four beautiful and unmarried grils was standing with pot on there head. Its was a great noise of band and people. Then I saw that some young boys was standing behind the girls and pushing them whenever they were getting the opportunity I felt all men are dogs whenever they get a chance they will try to do something. Just then I got a jerk from behind and I fell on the guy in front of me my pointing boobs just touched on his back he looked back at me and smile very shamelessly.
I told him sorry and looked back it was sharma uncle.

Then I realise something is touching on my waist I thought its the hand of sharma uncle. And started to looked ahead now those girls were in strange condition barratries was pushing them in and telling to take 500 taka but they were asking for 1500 taka.

“don’t let him enter before u take it(in hindi: “Bin lea ghusne nai dena”)” told a gay frm the back of the girl all started laughing on his dual meaning word.
“take it as of now will give u everything later (in hindi:“are abhi itne hi lelo bad me pure de denge”)” told the people from barat. Even I smile a little and looked down so that no one could see me laughing. Then I saw some one was passing a bucket of flowers to throw them on baraties when it came to uncle he raised his both hands but to my surprise I could still feel his hand on my waist how it is possible and when it came to my mind my heartbeat raised to danger level as it was the same thing used for lovemaking mean dick.. shit. So disgusting I thought I just wanted to move further but I could not. I realized his organ was very hard and I felt like it wanna make a hole on my waist thanks god he was too tall else his weapon would have been at the center of my bum. But still I was feeling very strange. My hubby used to hold be from behind but his tool was not this much hard that of uncle.

I felt a little wetness down, it was very strange for me to getting wet in such a strange situation. Still I was thinking about my husband and though this harassment will be over in some minutes. Then I saw  prasad uncle was calling to sharma uncle Just went to that person and I took a breath of relief god you saved me.

When sharma uncle went to that guy prasad uncle came behind me. I was looking on the gate as things were going very funny there. Those girls was in a bad condition as they had to hold the pot with both hands and boys were free to touch anywhere they want but girls were enjoying it as they were smiling.

“aouch” I cried as I was pushed by prasad uncle.

“sorry shruti” he told holding my shoulder.
Wht the hell now it was more bad condition for me as prasad uncle was of my height only and his tool was poking just at the center of my round and tight ass. He was tight like sharma ji too. 
I was breathless and very ashamed. Prasad uncle I must say him bastard was just trying to feel full of my ass with his big tool. 

I was feeling very uneasy and I was feeling very uncomfortable over there becoz until now I have fucked by many peoples but they are all young or mature but not old.so I decided to tell  everything to my husband I told to myself.

“singh sir see today’s generation boys are soo naughty..see they are bullying those innocent girl” prasad uncle told to bheem singh uncle.

“sir it is there age to do naughty things”singh uncle replied.

“having fun is ok…but see those boys are touching the unpleasant parts of the girls like back,wrist etc” told prasad uncle showing anger like he was the saint, bastard..

“are that was by mistake what say shruti am I telling the truth” asked Singh uncle.

“wo mmm mee I don’t know arr.. “I didn’t know what to reply I was very shy now how could I comment such a issue before elder person like them.

“if you are there in place of them so did u feel bad tell us shruti”asked prasad uncle to me. I was now becoming the judge of the debate between the two but I didn’t know how to avoid it I never been in such a situation.

“wo I think it was by mistake” I replied very fast to end this conversation which was giving me a shivering.

“see for yourself  is this is also a mistake” he indicated me towards one girl among them. I was shocked very badly to what I saw oh my god what a shame one boy had inserted his palm inside that girl’s sari from back. And that girl was not saying anything. I didn’t replied anything and started to look down with shame now I could feel a rod on my hips trying to tear my sari and getting in I was more wet now I was very angry on myself too. Why I was feeling wet even when my hubby or any young men was not there i was feeling.

They were very clever they included me to in such a conversation and I didn’t know how to escape from there.

“tell me kolml how those girls are feeling…must be bad na” Prasad uncle again asked me.

“feels very awkward” I told looking down only.

“what..they are not feeling bad…if they then they should have scrold them till now..but they didn’t that means that was only for fun ----isn’t am I right” singh uncle asked me looking at my breast he was very tall and he must be getting deep view of my breast which was only half covered by that short blouse.

“guess they are having fun what can I say” I told in very slow voice I wanted to end this topic as soon as possible. But very soon I realized what a great mistake I had done. Because I felt palm of Prasad uncle on my hips I wanted to oppose but he told me so everything is fun..if shruti say so…so we accept it as a fun and started to move his hand on my tight ass. I couldn’t say anything as only I told what was going ahead was just fun and now he was doing that fun with me. I felt a wave of excitement on my body. I was very scared and exited at the same time. But just then as god listen my prayer groom side gave 1000 taka to girls and started to enter the gate and people started to go back to the marriage hall.

I could see frustration on the faces of all three old fellows. I was thinking what a joke my hubby respects them so much and they are such animal bloody dogs.

When I came to the hall I saw my hubby standing at corner with some friends went to him and said “where u have been, I was searching for you so long”

“excuse me” I told to his friends and took him away to tell about Sharma uncle and company.

“what happned dear” he asked me.

“woo.. when we are going home am not feeling good here” I told him as I was not able to tell what they did.

Suddenly!! “What are you doing around a corner-vikash atleast please leave shruti for one day for us” mrs. Sharma told in a loud voice.

“ok aunty coming”I told her I thought I don’t have a better option than being with aunty.

“And today u guys going to stay for the night…I won’t listen anything ..u came after such a long time” she told in a commanding voice to Vicky.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 11-03-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by nand - 11-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 11-03-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 11-03-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 11-03-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 11-03-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 12-03-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 12-03-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 12-03-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 13-03-2019, 08:34 AM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 13-03-2019, 10:53 AM