Misc. Erotica Friend's Wife Lost her Navel to Me!
Priyanka is my friend’s wife. I will say she is the perfect shaped lady in the world. First I saw her in their wedding day and from that day itself I was horney on her and I was waiting for the luck to fuck her. She looked better than a cinema heroine that day. She is 36-30-40 sized lady with big jugs and huge mountain asses. Any one who see her will get attracted by her thin moon hip and her bouncing boobs and her D shaped big asses. She always prefers to wear sarees especially designer sarees. I love to see her thin sandal hip over her saree and love to see her deep round navel whenever she bends or lift her hands. After their marriage they went to Hyderabad. Madhan is working in a MNC and Priyanka is working as a teacher. Though they left, daily in the night I will masturbate by thinking about her round juicy navel and her mountain ass.

After four years, once for a company interview I went to Hyderabad. I came to know that my friend madhan is not in Hyderabad and he has gone to Mumbai for official work and he will come back after 15 days only. So I decided to see my dream girl priyanka and if I get any chance I planned to fuck her. Otherwise at least I wanted to tease her yummy navel with or without her permission.

That day….I went her home and rang the bell. My expectation was correct. She opened the door and she easily identified me. She shocked seeing me because I didn’t inform her about my arrival. She expanded her eyes and opened her rosy lips and pleasantly asked me… Hello raaj… how are you….come in!

She wore a sky blue Bengal cotton saree and matching blouse. Her boobs became little bigger…. My eyes went on her and stopped at her open hip…vow…. I saw her navel….. It was round… very much deep…. and now she got one fold in her hip…she was looking more beautiful than earlier. I didn’t expect at my first entry itself I will get the chance to see her sexy navel. Oh god… it was looking so great and it is just visible from her hip saree and at any time her saree can hide it. I was not able to take my eye from her navel and I constantly stared on its beauty. I was speechless that time. Because of my non reply.. she looked at me and understood my staring on her navel…. She immediately adjusted her saree and hides her navel. I breathed heavily and saw her face. My goodness…she was normal. I told about my interview in Hyderabad and I don’t have anyone except madhan here. I innocently asked where madhan…is. I wanted to ask madhan to accommodate me to stay here till tomorrow.. I put my request nicely.

She liked my innocence and told me to sit in the sofa. Then she went to her room and came with her mobile. When she goes to her room I didn’t miss the chance to see her big butts hanging from her lean hip. I amazed about her structure and shape of her whole body. She was careful to adjust her saree whenever it displayed her navel to me. I became hot that time itself and was sitting innocently. She spoke with some one and came to me and told…. He is little busy in Mumbai… he will talk with you later…. I pretend like shocked and asked her… Oh shit… is he in Mumbai… I am sorry priyanka…. Let me stay in some hotel…. I stood and ready to leave. No… raaj….. He told you to stay here itself… until your works completed.. You can stay here itself…. We don’t have any problem… because only I and my son nani is here….You can study peacefully for your interview…. She told. I expected this only and after some time I accepted her request.

Then I slowly started interacting with her about her life and her relatives.. etc. We were talking so many things…. She offered nice lunch and snacks for me but I was not able to see her beautiful boobs and navel. It was pleasant moments… talking with my dream sexy lady… and we were talking many things until her son nani comes from LKG school.

Me and nani played till dinner time. He liked me very much as I impressed him in that way. I know if nani likes me then there is no doubt priyanka will also like me. As we were on dining table nani wanted me to make music by the spoons. We were playing with till Priyanka brought the dishes.

While she was bringing the dishes unknowingly…her navel was exposed. I became hot of seeing such a sexy women’s deep navel, I tried to hit her navel with spoon and suddenly by luck it hit her navel. She moaned slowly in sexy way "A-aaye". I told her sorry for that and with a smile she said "its ok". But still I wanted to squeeze her navel badly. But I couldn’t. So once again I wantedly inserted the head of the spoon in her sexy navel. Priyanka didn’t expect this and she moaned in sexy way “aahh-aaye”. Her moon hip was shivering. Now half of the spoon is in her deep navel. I slowly rotated the spoon inside her navel. Priyanka didn’t try to avoid this teasing by me. Whether she is enjoying or not considering my act…I don’t know. By this time she was looking at me and would have known what i wanted, for which she too was ready. Without telling anything she hided her navel by her saree. After having dinner we went for bed but nani was in no mood to sleep. As he was kid he didn't know what was going on between her mom and me I told him that I brought a pamparam for him and he was very happy to have it. I told how to play with it. As Priyanka came i told nani to play a game with her mother too. I said it would be very interesting if you make pamparam revolve in hole.

Then nani said there was no hole on the floor. I said we have got a lively hole. Then he said where. I said your mom’s navel is a beautiful hole. After hearing these words Priyanka was shocked and said no no firstly. But i went to her and said that this full day i was fascinated about her navel. With hesitation, she agreed for that. I made her lay on her back and slowly removed the saree from over her navel. After all the day came for which i was curiously waiting for. But i couldn't kiss her navel due to presence of nani. I rotated the top and placed it in my friend's sexy wife’s navel. She was moaning sexily "Ahhhhhhhhhhh....Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". She was pleading to remove the top from her navel" pppppppppleaseeeeeeeeeeee remove it "ahhhhhhhhhhhhha ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa". She shaked her hip in sexy way and moaned with pleasure. Pamparam was rotating around her hot navel which is uncovered by her saree. Nani too enjoyed this game and he wants to continue. I told priyanka to keep lying in bed for some time exposing her superb navel. She agreed for that. But her navel was shivering. Oh God! I am playing pamparam in my friend’s hot wife’s sexy navel. I wanted to suck her navel. But I could not.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Friend's Wife Lost her Navel to Me! - by NavelPlay - 11-03-2019, 12:37 PM