Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
My name is Shubha, age 28 married and housewife. I am white in complexion and lets get into the story. My husband was workaholic and he was always busy with works and office tours. I will be alone in the house with my kids, since my parents or his parents are away by 800 kms. We were staying in a house in the first floor and the ground floor consists of some shops. One day my husband brings an apple laptop and and an iPhone. But I was not aware how to use it. So I thought of taking the help from a guy who is having a mobile shop in the ground floor. He used to smile at me whenever I goes out and I also smile back at him, this is the only relationship so far we are having. I said this to my husband and he informed the shop guy about the same when he is leaving for a tour and left.

I love to wear sarees and I always wears them when going out and even at house mostly I wear sarees. After my husband left I opened the blouse and opened the feeding area of the bra and starts feeding my kid. I always wear bra and panty even at home, since my husband had a fetish for my inners. And during that time I heard the doorbell and I shouted coming, please wait for 5 minutes. Once the kid completed drinking milk, I covered the bra and before hooking the blouse again the door bell rings, so I just covered with my pallu and opened the door. There the mobile shop guy is standing. His name is Vivek, and he is 5.11 height and he is having a fit body.

“Mam, sir asked me to meet you to make you understand about the phone and the laptop” says vivek.

I welcomed him and allowed him to enter the house and asked him to sit in the living room. Then he asked where is the laptop and I mentioned his it is in the bedroom and I went inside. I thought I can hook the blouse inside and then come with the laptop. But he came behind me inside the bedroom and I was not able to say anything, since he came here to help me. First he went near my kid in the cradle who is sleeping and then he saw me and asked where is the laptop. I took it from the cupboard and gave it to him and saw him seeing my chest, then I left the bedroom in pretext of taking something to drink and saw myself in the mirror in the kitchen and found the top portion of my boobs in bra is bit visible, since my blouse is not hooked. Then I hooked my blouse and went to the kitchen and comes with a juice and gave it to him. He smiled and got if from me.

“It would be better if this is mango juice.” He said and I understand what he is mentioning but I didn’t said anything and got the empty glass from him. Then he started installing some software and explained me, how to use those and also he explained me how to use the mobile phone. So I finally find out how to use it and he took around 2 hours to explain about it. So far I had not used smart phone and this is the first time I am using smart phone and also found out about the social media apps along with the chatting apps. Then he left after 2 hours explaining me most of the things. The next day I received a message in my whatsapp from an unknown number.

Un: Hi Shubha

Me: May I know who is this?

Un: One of your friend and mentor.

Me: Hey don’t play around, let me know your name.

Un: You will know my name soon.

Me: Unless you reveal about yourself, am not gonna reply to you.

Un: See Shubha, I know you and your husband is not having good terms and definitely you need a mentor.

Me: Hey don’t talk nonsense.

Un: I know the way how you look the guys when you comes for shopping.

Me: I think you had mistakenly thinking someone and talking with me.

Un: Hey darling, I know about you.

Me: What you know?

Un: After your child birth your husband lost interest in you and he is having an affair and he is behind her and you are in need of a rough fucking now.

Me: Don’t talk to me like this. I will complaint to security officer.

Un: See that’s what I said, even now you are not saying that you will complaint to your husband. So with this I can easily say you both are not having sex and you are a fucking piece of slut, who deserves to be fucked like a bitch.

I started to get wet by the use of words like slut and bitch.

Me: You are talking too much. I am going to block you.

Un: Bitch, am damn sure. You must have started leaking now

Me: Don’t you have manners and you don’t know how to talk to a girl.

Un: Girl? Bitch you are in the starting stage of a MILF.

Me: What is that

Un: MILF (Mom I would like to fuck)

Me: What nonsense you are talking

Un: Hey Shubha, don’t pretend that you didn’t like what I said.

I didn’t respond to the message after that. I blocked the number and kept the phone aside. Even though I blocked the number I was thinking about the message that full day. Ask he said I was pretending that I don't like his messages but in my deep mind I was enjoying his messages. He didn't try to message from any other number, I thought he would message from some other number but it didn't happen so after two hour I unblocked his number. Once I unblocked his number immediately his messages starts coming. Upon seeing his messages my deep mind starts to enjoy it. But definitely I'm not sure why I am enjoying his message, maybe it was the way of his style how he calls me. For the first time I feel I am different, and I decided to reply him back since I found there is no harm in just messaging. But later I realised it was not true and anyway we see it in the later part.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 22-11-2023, 01:25 AM