Poll: Good or not good
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
100.00%
1 100.00%
Not Good
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Delhi, NCR Male for girls to fulfill needs and fantasies
Hello sexy girls, females and couples

We all know that we have sex desires, fantasies and naughty or dirty things in minds to do atleast once in life, which is comparatively easy to fulfill for boys in comparison of girls. So cheerup now girls, as i also want to enjoy the sex with different people so we can together have the real fun and you can fulfill all your needs and dark and naughty or dirty fantasies, just by contacting me.

I also know that main problem is regarding privacy and safety; so i want to assure you that even our talk would be safe because safety is quite a concern for me too. Because of the same reason i am not posting any pic. I am doing job so please make it simple and open so that we can plan as per our schedule.

Message me and then we can discuss and plan about the meeting or something special you want ;;)

I am open with every girl, bhabhi or female; just meet and get what you want, the way you want. So hurry up what are you waiting for.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Delhi, NCR Male for girls to fulfill needs and fantasies - by Baddestbuddy - 10-03-2019, 06:05 PM