Adultery Be My Guest
Be My Guest

Here you are! Look who’s here? You silly man! Why didn’t you tell me, you've invited Paresh to come and stay with us? I could have tidied up the guest room beforehand. Oh! It’s okay. I’ve managed everything. I’m making us a tiffin. It’s your nephew’s favorite, puri and fried eggplants. Go sit at the table. Wash your hands first. You can take off your clothes later.”

Mr. Gagan Chandra Malakar came back home from a hard day of work at his office to find his beautiful wife Sriparna, Parna for short, greeting him with an unusually sweet smile and completely shocking him, to say the least.

Mr. Malakar was a good man. He was also quite old, having only six years left to become a senior citizen. A small town businessman, who ran a small printing press near the Town High School. He loved helping people, no matter what’s the cost and was often reprimanded by his beloved wife for his benevolence. Yet, his altruist nature never changed. This, time he went a little overboard. A few days ago, he went to his village and asked his young nephew Paritosh Karmakar, alias Paresh, to stay with him at his house in the town for a few months. Paresh was only twenty-one years old. He’s the youngest son of his younger sister. He’s a real handful. A college drop out, whose only job was to wander around all day long with his not so good friends. He always came home late at night, drunk and wasted. As time went on, a serious flaw appeared in his character. Rumor has it that these days he’s routinely visiting a married slut in the absence of her husband.

Overwhelmed by his younger sister’s tearful pleas, kind-hearted Mr. Malakar agreed to let his nefarious nephew stay at his home. He thought that what his sister was asking of him might be right. If Paresh goes out of the village and stays at his house in the city for a few days, the change might do him some much needed good. Had he known that he was actually inviting crocodiles by cutting the canal, he might not have acted so imprudently. People have always taken considerable advantage of Mr. Malakar’s rather simple nature, resulting in him having to endure a lot of criticism from his furious wife. Hence, she took him by surprise when she, this time for a change, happily approved his supposedly wise decision. Mr. Malakar was a little surprised, a little embarrassed and a lot more impressed to find his sexy wife so scantily clad.

Parna was telling the truth. She was indeed cooking and came running out of the hot kitchen to open the front door. The voluptuous housewife was sweating profusely. Unlike most urban Bengali housewives, Parna never felt comfortable in a nightie. She seemed to have had a special fondness for thin cotton blouses and petticoats. She never put on a saree at home when the the weather’s hot. She spent a good chunk of the day alone at home. Mr Malakar always left for the shop by nine in the morning and never returned home before six in the evening. The couple had no children and rarely had visitors at their home. Hence, she could safely walk around the house scantily dressed. Now that there was indeed a new guest in their house, she was supposed to drape a saree on her well-stacked body. Nevertheless, Paresh was a young lad and more importantly their nephew. It probably made her overcome her shyness.

The kitchen probably got as hot as an oven. Parna’s flimsy outfits were drenched in her own sweats and had become almost transparent. Those sheer fabrics were revealing the sexy curves of her hot body quite seductively. Today, she was wearing yellow cotton blouse and petticoat. She never wears a bra or a panty at home. The blouse had a plunging neckline and she deliberately left its first two hooks open, obscenely exposing plenty of her mouth-watering cleavage. Even after so many years of marriage, her large melons never bowed down a bit, standing tall with their head held high. Her big fat nipples were poking through the thin cloth. Parna had tied her petticoat far below her juicy navel, leaving her slightly chubby belly completely exposed. Countless beads of sweat covered her heavy breasts and fleshy midriff, adding to her sensuality, giving her the look of a sex goddess. Mr. Malakar, completely mesmerized by his immodest wife’s divine form, stood dumbfounded at the threshold of his own house, ogling at her luscious curves.

When she saw her old husband getting bemused by her raunchy appearance, Parna chuckled, “What! What are you looking at? Have you never seen me like this before? Or is there still anything left for you to see? You naughty man! Come in now. Otherwise, the food will get cold.”

Parna knew all too well exactly what made her husband gobsmacked. The old man was getting more and more goofy these days. Every now and then he lustfully eyed her voluptuous body. However, he never did anything beyond that. Her aged husband had been giving her such lustful looks for the past ten years. However, he had neither the desire, nor the ability to take her to the bed and feast on her well stacked body. How could he? The old man was impotent, as well as an asthma patient. Even minor activities that involve a little exercise, left him short of breath. Therefore, her asthmatic husband didn't even dare to touch her and was much happy to stay contented with just ogling at his hot wife’s lush body.

On the other hand, all that Parna wanted was sex. For ten long years, aside from those naughty ogles that somehow always turned her on, she didn’t get anything from her impotent husband. The long wait for good sex inevitably built-up some serious heat in her voluptuous body, as she got more and more horny with each passing day. Nowadays, she remained so much aroused that her hot body could no longer endure any additional heat. Sometimes, the unbearable heat got to her mind and more often than not, she loses her temper. These days, she always blames her impotent husband for everything that went wrong. Today she was in a very good mood and behaved quite out of her usual sulking self. Her husband looked really lost at those sweet, but unexpected words coming out of her mouth. Parna couldn’t wait anymore. The eggplant was getting burnt in the pan. As she turned around and went running back into the kitchen, swaying her enormous hips on her way, Mr. Malakar noticed that his seductive wife’s blouse was cut very deep at the back as well, leaving her smooth back almost completely bare.
[+] 2 users Like codename.love69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Givemeextra - 13-10-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 13-10-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 16-10-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Mampi - 16-10-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 18-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:44 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Hotyyhard - 21-10-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 23-10-2023, 03:02 PM