Adultery Loving a guy Changed my life.
Heart 
Hi I am Priya and I want to tell u the story. I lived with my family in village in Punjab. And after completing my graduation there I moved to Delhi, as I was selecting in a company, through interview which was held through VC. My father came with me to drop me safely in Delhi. I rented apartment near the office and start living there. Life of Punjab and Delhi is very different. Dressing is much different in here. After about a week in Delhi, I feel like I am in some other country. And I changed accordingly. I switched to jeans which previously was suits. I am 5 Ft. 4 inch fair complexion girl. My 36C sized boobs looks excessive on top and my round ass looked wide in jeans. Everyone in the office noticed a change in me within a week. Previously when I was in suits I got a mere attention in office whereas when I started wearing jeans, everyone start glancing at me. There are 9 male and 4 female staff in the office, everyone is given a particular cabin to work on. Except Manager and one peon. Everyone in office has the same work of calling customer and provide support to the customers who is having any issues with the tourism plans, as our company provides holiday packages to the customers online. Manager name is Mr. Sudhir Chawla clearly mentioned on the nameplate outside of his cabin door. After my changeover many guys started flirting with me. I noticed the peon always stare at my boobs and ass and when I looked towards him, he always steal glance and started looking here and there. He is about 25 years old, handsome, 5 Ft. 8 in, well build  ***** guy basically from Gujrat and he is here for job from last 4 years in this company.
Everything is going great with work and I started knowing all my colleagues. One day in evening at around 6 PM. I was on call with the customer from about 30 minutes and rest of the employs started packing their stuff and started proceeding towards exit as the office timing is over. I tried allot to explain the customer about everything quickly so that I too can leave for my apartment which is 30 minutes far from here, but the customer is enjoying talking to me and asking silly questions again and again which I already have answered. I was fed up with the call. I want to hang the call but there is consequences of hanging up the call by myself. Finally after a lot of talking, the customer hang up the call. I looked at the clock it’s already 6:20. I picked up my bag and move towards the exit door. Peon is standing there, I said sorry to him, as because of me he has to wait for 20 minutes. And I started talking to him.
Me-: “hey, sorry to make u wait for so long”.
He-: “It’s ok mam, it’s my job”.
Me-: “by the way what’s your name”.
He-: “Junaid Ahmed”. I noticed his eyes are on my breast. I ignore it and start moving towards the exit of the building. As I reached outside I proceed towards bus stop which is a minute walk from my office. As I reached the bus stop, junaid also reached there, bus stop has no one except two of us. We started talking and then bus stops in front of us and we get in the bus which is moderately occupied. We both sits on the last seat of the bus and continue our talking about life and about office. I feels like I started liking him and I kept looking at him when he is telling me about his life. After about 20-25minutes bus stops at my stop and we both gets off the bus. I felt confused and looked at him is confusion then he told me that he lives around here. After saying goodbye I started towards my apartment. I had a strange feeling about him which I never felt before.
After that day we started going to and from office together most of the time. We became good friends, we shared numbers and talked to each other on phone for long time. I love talking to him. After some days , on Saturday it started raining heavily when we left the office and as we reached a small shelter at bus stop we were totally drenched. My white top struck to my body which is revealing my black bra, my cleavage and my stomach clearly. I felt ashamed and aroused I noticed junaid is stating at my cleavage which is visible by my wet top and I noticed there is a bulk in his pants. We get in the bus as the bus arrives which is nearly half filled and we sat on the last seat as most of the times we seated there. As the bus reached our stop we get off the bus and ran towards shelter at bus stop. The road was full of water and we were getting drenched along our steps. We waited there for 10 minutes talking about here and there and suddenly Junaid proposed me
Junaid:- “ mam, I want to say something”
Me:- “yes”?
He:- “ I want to tell you this from a long time bus I didn’t got the courage to tell you that, I Like You from the day I saw you”
I was shocked by his proposal and I kept silent for some time thinking what I can say to him. Deep inside I felt too happy by his proposal, I liked him too, I love his looks, his behavior, and his way of talking. I gathered my courage and told him that
Me:- “you are good person and I like you too.”
Listening to this he became so happy. He leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips. It was totally sudden and I was shocked at this. I was kissed first time in my life except for my mom and dad. I was not in the state to think how to react to this. There was no one on the bus stand so no one saw the kiss. Rain was not going to stop. I start moving towards my apartment which is 2 minutes from here. I ran towards my apartment suddenly I looked behind that junaid was running behind me. I was shocked at this, I knew his house is on other side of the road. I stop there and asked
Me -: “where are you heading? Your house is on that side of the road”.
Junaid-: “I know mam, I think I will have a coffee with you at your house. I can’t reach my house in this heavy rain as I have to walk for about 10 minutes.”
Me-: “oh ok. Follow me” I was too excited that he is going with me at my house.
As I reached my apartment which is at the 4th floor. We enter the apartment. Water was dipping from us making the floor wet. I held his hand and move towards washroom just to save my hall from getting wet. I don’t know what he think of the situation. He pulled me towards him and put his lips on mine and started kissing. I was shocked and aroused by this act. I opened my mouth and let his tongue entered my mouth and I respond to his kissing. He was kissing and his hands moved to my back and roaming on my back, my hands were hanging numb. After kissing for about 3-4 minutes we got separated. I was feeling shy and unable to look at him while he was staring at me and smiling which I saw from the side of my eye. I asked him to stay here and I ran towards wardrobe and took towel and handed him the towel to dry himself and ask him to wait while I search for something for you to wear and I get back to wardrobe to search for something that can fit him. At last I got only one option my lower and my oversize t –shirt which I wear sometimes while sleeping. i moved towards washroom to give him clothes. The washroom door was open and as reached to the door I see junaid was standing there naked from above and towel was wrapped on his waist. His body looks perfect, heavy muscles, biceps and six pack abs is visible to me. His wet clothes was on floor and he was looking himself in the large mirror on the wall of the washroom. I knocked the door while looking at the ground and extent my hands to hand him the clothes. He came forward and held my hand and pulled me inside. It was happening first time in my life as previously I have no boyfriend. It was completely new feeling for me. me pulled me and kissed me again for 2 minutes, my heartbeat reaches to its extent as I can feel my heart beating so fast that I can hear my heartbeat itself. While kissing his hands reached to the front of my top and held my boobs over my top. It was completely new feeling it leads to moan from my mouth while kissing. He held the hem of my top and pulled it up, I was so aroused that I pulled my hands up as he pulled my top over my head. When I realized I am topless I pulled my hands on my breast to hide them. Junaid smiled and leaned forward and start kissing my cheeks followed with my ears and then my neck. I was at another world when he kisses my neck, I got Goosebumps and I am totally in his control now. My hands left my boobs and moved to his hairs. And I started caressing his hairs with my fingers. His hands then move towards my naked back and got to my bra strap which he opens in one instant. My bra now hanging on my shoulders and my boobs are now free from my bra. He pulled bra by strap and throw it on the ground with his clothes. i was lost in this act and I want this will continue forever. He then moved towards my boobs and start kissing and licking my big firm boobs. He took one nipple in his mouth and start sucking like a child, then he shifted to other boob and did the same. i can’t tell how it was feeling, there were no words to explain that feeling. First time in my life i was having this feeling. After licking and sucking boobs he moved down towards my belly and kissed my belly and then put his tongue in my navel which make me tickle. While licking my naval his hands open the button of my jeans and he started pulling the jeans downwards, which in other second was lying on the ground. His hands now enter the elastic of my panty and pulled which was lying with the jeans too. I lifted my legs one by one to get out of jeans and panty. Now I was completely naked in front of him. He was sitting on his knees and watching my pussy closely and then turn me around to take a look at my round ass.
Priya
[+] 5 users Like priyasingh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Loving a guy Changed my life. - by priyasingh143 - 23-07-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 25-07-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by 160450 - 26-07-2023, 07:24 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mampi - 27-07-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Mehndi 99 - 28-07-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by opheliyaa - 28-07-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by raka123 - 31-07-2023, 01:15 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 31-07-2023, 10:07 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by Praveen84 - 01-08-2023, 08:02 AM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by raka123 - 01-08-2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Loving a guy Changed my life. - by abcturbine - 05-08-2023, 05:16 PM