Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
Hello horny readers,
                             i have read a lot of versions of the Indian wife plays with construction workers. many of them authors have butchered the essence of the story. nothing but a dick raising 30sec jack off by all who have tried to continue the story.

Only the author Sir Aurelius the 1982nd can do justice to it, because he is the one who has originally thought of the plot. it is his wish as to how to end it. do not Spin off any more series please. lay it to rest.

but on a second thought. the series was too damn well scripted for such a abrupt end. i stand by it's current ending as it is what the author wanted. we shouldn't write anymore versions of it, as doing so will spoil the fizz of the original or otherwise. people will get bored of it.  but i want readers to come around for a "WHAT IF". we can explore the many ways it could have ended . i want these "what ifs "  to be condensed. hit straight away. my version is kind of very kinky one. Remember to keep a short and condensed summary. 

your kinky jack-off idiotic fapper. 

Koolman

( fourth wall: damn, i am very horny today. this is my 4th post in 6 hours)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 19-05-2023, 09:19 PM