Daddy's Bitchboi
Rainbow 
iThis story includes Incest and Sissy theme, if that's something that you don't like or triggers you please don't read ahead... all of the story is fictional and purely for entertainment purpose... hope you all enjoy 

Hi guys... 

I'm Shreyas 27 year old.. living with my handsome dad and gorgeous mom... I love my parents alot... but recently they are going through a rough patch in their live... they argue all the time and don't talk to each other like they used to.... Many a times I have to suffer due to that... they both specially mom use me to take her frustration out... But not Dad.. He's just started to remain sad and depressed... not how he used to be... He used to be the best dad ever... but now he's just stay drunk and alone... he don't even talk to me like he used to nowadays... on the other hand, mom remains on call a lot... and out of house also.. 

Last night also both were arguing while I was in my room. I didn't heard a lot but Mom was leaving home for a week to stay with here parents house... and dad wasn't happy about it... since last few months mom and dad were not even sleeping together... 
Dad was crying... I tried to talk to mom before her leaving but she didn't listen and even slapped me... and left without even looking back at us... 

After Mom leaving, Dad didn't eat anything for 2 days...  I started to stay drunk all the time... he stop recognizing me while he was drunk... As I was a lot like my mom on looks and height, he started calling me by my mom name... As soon as I used to tell him its me and not mom.. he used to became sad... 

I just couldn't see my beloved dad in this condition... I decided that I have to do something for my dad... but what? then I remember how happy he become when he mistook me for my mom... and how sad he become when he realize that Im not her... 

So I devised a plan to make him happy and make him the loving dad and person he used to be....

[Image: Eb_tzgHU0AEpT9_?format=jpg&name=large]
[+] 1 user Likes Wannabe_Sissy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Daddy's Bitchboi - by Wannabe_Sissy - 08-05-2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 08-05-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Bitchhh - 13-10-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 13-10-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Bitchhh - 13-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Sissy Nd Daddy - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: Sissy Nd Daddy - by KaliaPintu - 31-10-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Mampi - 31-10-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 10:01 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 31-10-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 10:17 PM