Thread Rating:
  • 92 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Hello everyone. After a long gap and continuous request from some readers, I am restarting this story. Please note that as hinted earlier, I have made some changes to the story, including removing one character which may not be liked by some readers, but I would suggest them to please look at the overall quality of the story and not be bothered about one character which after thinking through where I wanted to take the story, was not fitting into the story. 

Apart from removing one character, I have also refined the story in terms of language and punctuations. I fully believe that these minor changes would make the story better than the initial version and hope that readers would love the story like always. As there are minor changes to the story and also the other thread was started by someone else, I have created this thread separately for a fresh start. 

Readers opinions and feedbacks are like fuel which work as motivation for amateur writers like me to help us keep going. So I hope that readers do their part as well. As promised, I would definitely complete this story, but whether it will be on this site depends on the kind of response the story gets.

Thanks a lot to the loyal readers who have shown a lot of patience and kept their love for the story and the central character alive. Apart from showing love, also share whatever comes to your mind about the central character, whatever you fantasize about her and how you would react to her if you knew her. That's the whole purpose of the story, to help the readers enjoy and it would be great if readers share their thoughts to help me know whether or not I have succeeded in doing it. Thanks!!
[+] 9 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 16-04-2023, 06:14 PM